Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part VI

"Sanjay moves out of the marital bedroom as Bill's relationship with Sunita grows stronger"

22
16 Comments 16
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I was tired next day or perhaps ‘shagged out’ was more to the point. It had been a long time since I had someone sharing my bed during the week. It was much less exhausting having someone stay over the weekend when there was no need to get up early. Sunita woke me for sex in the early hours and then woke me again at six o’clock for sex once more before getting up for work. She made me breakfast as I shaved and showered and then helped prepare my lunch. I left her soon after with the promise of more sex with her the next night ringing in my ears. It suddenly made me realise that the next day was Friday and the end of another week; this week had gone so quickly.

Sanjay came to see me mid morning with some despatch notes to authorise and sign and it gave us time to talk. He asked me if we had had a good time and I told him that it had been very enjoyable. I sensed that he wanted some detail about the sex and so I went into detail. I found myself enjoying describing sex with his wife. “Sunita is such an eager learner,” I said to him before going into detail about our sixty-nine session.

“We... we have never done that,” he admitted. “You... you must have done lots of things with your women.”

I smiled and then told him about watching her pee. He looked shocked. “Have you ever done anal sex with her?”

He shook his head with a look of bewilderment. “Women like it that way too.”

“Do they actually climax that way?”

I laughed. “Of course they do Sanjay.”

He looked even more bewildered. I also told him that we would be spending Friday night together but he seemed to be aware of that anyway. “Will you be coming over to us or will Sunita be coming to you?” he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I’m not sure.”

“If you come over to us you will be sleeping in Sunita’s room then,” he said, “I am moving into the spare room tonight.”

“Oh,” I responded.

“Sunita didn’t tell you then?”

I shook my head.

“We talked the night before and she said it would be better if we had separate bedrooms from now on. Sunita needs her privacy now.”

“I’m sorry,” was all I could say. “Will it bother you me staying over?”

He smiled. “Not as long as you don’t keep me awake all night.”

I returned his smile. “Sunita can... Sunita can be quite noisy.”

Sanjay nodded. “Yes, she has warned me.”

It made me wonder if in some perverse way he would get excitement from listening to us having sex.

 

I spoke with Sunita later that night just after I had finished dinner. She was missing me and asked me if I wanted to come over for an hour. It was tempting. “Sanjay has just moved out of my bedroom so we could have the room to ourselves,” she said quietly. “I miss the feel of your Shishn inside me.”

“Let me rest for tomorrow,” I told her. “You can have me all night then.”

She laughed. “Yes, my yoni should take a rest too and be ready for the rigours of the weekend,” she replied. “Is there anything special you want me to do for you tomorrow?”

“Chicken biryani will be fine,” I responded.

She laughed again. “You and your curries!”

“I’ll tell you one thing you can do for me,” I said. “A couple of months back you dropped Sanjay off at work and you were wearing traditional Indian dress. I haven’t a clue what you call it but you looked very... very beautiful and sexy in it.”

“Awww thank you,” she responded. “It was a Salwar suit. The Salwar was red and pink and the trousers red weren’t they?”

“Yes. And you wore a red scarf as well.”

“You are very observant. It’s called a Dupatta.”

“I see,” I responded. “And what’s that red mark that you had on your forehead for?”

She laughed. “It’s a Bindi. It’s worn by married Hindu women and it’s to show our commitment to our husband’s welfare and well-being.”

“Well thank you for the education. I think it makes women from your culture look very sexy; it makes one wonder what lies underneath all that silk.”

“And what would you like me to wear underneath my silk tomorrow night?”

“Hmmmm, nothing,” I told her. “Just wear your Salwar and Dupatta.”

“Well you are the boss.”

“And a Bindi?”

“Not sure about the Bindi,” she answered. “In our circumstances it would be disrespectful.”

“Well I wouldn’t want you to offend anyone.”

“Thank you. Bye the way, do you like sleeping in silk?”

“As in sheets?”

“Yes.”

“It’s been a long time.”

“I will get Sanjay to get some from his brother tomorrow for our bed.”

Our bed?”

“Yes, our bed.”

Our conversation ended on that note and I went to bed a short while later thinking about the Sunita. Her silk clothing covering her naked brown body and afterwards lying with her in her bed of silk sheets. I couldn’t stop myself from reaching down for my hardness and gripping it firmly.

 

Sanjay greeted me the following evening when I arrived at their home. This time I didn’t bring any wine. Sunita and I had chatted earlier and she told me that Sanjay had some wine. “I just want you to bring a hard Shishn with you,” she instructed.

“Sunita is just finishing getting changed,” he told me. “She is dressing in more traditional dress for you tonight.”

I smiled.

Sanjay showed me into the lounge and we sat together for a few minutes talking about the fourth test that was starting on the following Thursday. It seemed a little bizarre that he and I should be talking about our cricket team selections when his wife was upstairs getting ready for a night of sex with me. Sunita eventually appeared and I was almost bowled over with her appearance. It was difficult to describe fully but she looked absolutely stunning and she was also wearing a Bindi.

“Sanjay said it was okay to wear it,” she told me noticing me staring at the vermillion mark on the centre of her forehead.

“Maybe she will wear it for you one day?” Sanjay commented.

Sunita shot him a glare but she held her tongue and reached for my hand instead. “Have you got a drink?”

I shook my head.

“Sanjay that is most disrespectful,” she told him. “Pour Bill a glass of wine now.”

“It’s okay,” I responded.

“No it’s not okay,” she said before kissing me as he left the room. “I expect my Master to be treated with respect.”

I responded to her kiss and her hand alighted on my bulge as Sanjay came back into the room. I had expected her to quickly pull her hand away but she held onto me as he handed me my glass.

“Thank you,” I responded.

Sunita pulled away. “Please take a seat,” she said. “We’ll just go and get dinner ready to serve,”

I watched her walk away, her Salwar swishing with each step bringing thoughts of what lay under it for me.

Dinner was ready fifteen minutes later and I joined them in the dining room. Unlike last week however Sunita sat next to me and not Sanjay. The food was superb as usual and she was as attentative as usual ensuring my plate was replenished. At one stage I sat back and patted my stomach telling her that I had little room for much more but she just smiled and continued to top up my plate.

My stomach was not the only thing that bulged either. Sunita sat very close to me and I had an erection just thinking about her. She refilled my wine glass a couple of times and made a point of leaning over me to fill it. At one point Sanjay got up and left to go to the bathroom and Sunita rested her hand on my bulge. “You are very hard Master,” she told me. “If you want me to take care of it before bedtime just let me know and I will ask Sanjay to give us some privacy.”

I groaned softly. It was an exciting thought.

“I am not wearing underwear so you only need to lift my Salwar to fuck me.”

“Fuck Sunita,” I gasped. “You get me so fucking horny.”

She leaned close and kissed me. “Just say the word and my yoni is all yours to take. It’s all wet and ready for your Shishn ”

I moaned softly again just as Sanjay returned. He saw her kissing me and saw her hand gripping me, “Would you mind giving us a little time on our own please Sanjay?” she asked him. He looked a little shocked but he nodded and left the room closing the door behind him.

Samantha_Ga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Ga

Sunita leaned over again but this time it was to unbuckle my belt. I just sat there helpless as she unzipped me and then pulled my trousers and pants down to my knees. The next thing I felt was her tongue flickering across the tip of my cock. Gasping again I ran my fingers through her hair pushing her right down against my groin. I wanted her to carry on and take me all the way but she pulled away and stood up, straddling my legs.

I knew what she intended even before she reached down and took hold of the hem of her Salwar. She was naked underneath and I automatically reached out and touched her sex. It was warm and inviting and as I slipped my fingers down her groove and inside I was greeted by her wetness. She allowed me a few moments of pleasuring her and then she inched forward until she was directly over my erection.

I moaned softly once again as she slowly sank down upon me, impaling herself on my erection. Her arms went around my neck as she pressed her lips against mine and then she began to slowly grind her hips. It was absolute heaven and as she increased her movements I knew that I would soon find it impossible to hold back.

“That is so good Sunita,” I told her. “But you’ll have to slow down.”

She did but it was only to kiss me and to talk, “This is for you Master,” she said softly as her hips began their grinding again. “I want to please you. I want to feel your seed filling my yoni.”

I didn’t argue about it. I couldn’t anyway. I just gave in and let her carry on finding myself mouthing soft moans and loud groans as I felt my cum being sucked from me.

“That was so... “I told her as she kissed me.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“I feel so guilty though at you not cumming too.”

She kissed me again. “You have given me so many wonderful orgasms Master that it’s only fair that I should act unselfishly and pleasure you.”

I was still hard and I knew that I could fuck her again and pleasure her but she didn’t want to just yet. “No Master, “ she said as she lifted herself off my lap. “We will fuck later.”

My erection was glistening with our mingled juices and she knelt down between my legs and took hold of me. “Let me clean you up,” she said before her tongue went to work on me.

I was happy just to sit back and relax while she not only cleaned me but also got me ready to fuck her again. I wanted her there and then. I wanted to take her against the dining table; bent over lying face down, legs apart and arms stretched out. I wanted to grip her hips and lunge at her before fucking her violently and vigorously; tugging at her hair as I sporadically slapped her bottom hard. I wanted her now but Sunita just reached down to my pants and pulled them up. I wanted to do so many things to her but I just ended up standing there while she dressed me. When she finished she refilled my wine glass and left me. “I must clean up myself,” she said as she left.

Sanjay joined me once the door was open and retook his seat. “You... you two were very quiet,” he said quietly. “Did you... ?”

I nodded. “Yes we fucked Sanjay,” I answered quickly. “Sunita has gone to clean herself up. I filled her Yoni Sanjay.”

He looked embarrassed but I also knew that he enjoyed hearing my blunt, if not crude, reply. We sat there picking at our food in almost silence until Sunita returned some ten minutes later. She had changed out of her Salwar and Dupatta and was now wearing a long red and black patterned silk nightdress with a low cut neckline. She looked stunning. The silk clung to her curves and made it obvious that she wore nothing else underneath it. She kissed me and offered to heat up our remaining food. I watched the rising and falling of her bottom cheeks as she walked away. Sanjay did too.

As she sat down next to me she asked me about the solicitor I used for my divorce. “I forgot to ask the other night,” she said as she smiled. “I had other things on my mind.” She added patting my bulge.

I told her. She recognised the firm’s name from their office on the high street. “Ask for Mrs Nicholls,” I told her.

“Would she be able to recommend one for Sanjay?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I daresay she could.”

The conversation soon turned into post divorce matters. “I will have to find a flat or something to rent.” Sanjay said.

“I will as well?” Sunita said.

“What about the house?” I asked.

Sunita explained that both their parents put the money up between them to buy it and that it was only right that the proceeds should be returned to them. I felt sadness about the whole thing. Divorces have far reaching consequences as I knew only too well.

“When do you intend to break the news to your families?”

“We are hoping to tell them on Tuesday evening,” Sunita answered. “Sanjay will ask his parents tomorrow if they are free that night. We will get them all round here and make our announcement then.”

“What will you tell them?”

Sunita looked across at Sanjay. “We’ll just say that we have tried our best but we just do not get along and we have reached an amicable agreement to separate and divorce.”

“Will they accept all that?”

Sunita shook her head. “They will try and make us change our minds but we are prepared for that. We will listen to their advice but we will go ahead and do what we want.”

“I am genuinely sorry for you both,” I told them. “I wish there was something that I could do but I know that in the circumstances there is nothing. I just hope that you will still remain good friends.”

Sunita smiled. “We will,” she said. “I still love Sanjay in my own special way. Just because we are not sexually compatible doesn’t mean to say that we cannot stay friends and be kind to one another.”

I finished the wine in my glass and Sunita reached for the bottle to refill it. “One thing you two will have to think about as well,” I said watching her pour more wine. “If we continue to see each other sooner or later our relationship will become public. Presumable you will have your family against you Sunita because of our race and colour and you Sanjay will have to deal with works gossip and banter because of me and Sunita.”

“I might have to get a job elsewhere,” Sanjay said. “I could always work with my family.”

“But you don’t want to though do you?”

He shook his head.

“Well I wouldn’t want you to leave Sanjay,” I told him. “You’re a good worker and I also like you.”

He didn’t respond.

“I don’t care what my family say,” Sunita replied bullishly. “Next time I marry it will be for love and not to please family traditions and customs.”

Her response was what I had come expect from her. Sanjay glanced at his watch and then looked at Sunita. “I think I’ll get an early night,” he told her. “I am feeling a bit tired.”

Sunita nodded and he got up. Bidding me good night he gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I will get up at five and cook your breakfast as usual.” She told him.

I could see that there was still that bond between them. “When did you and Sanjay last have sex?” I asked her.

She looked a little surprised at my question but still answered. “We haven’t had proper sex for a while now but I have taken care of him.”

I smiled. “A good handjob?”

She smiled and nodded.

“I think that he could do with another one tonight.”

“You... you want me to give him one now?”

“Yes my Veshya.”

She looked at me. “Yes Master.”

As she stood up to leave I grabbed her hand. “I think Sanjay gets turned on by us having sex.”

She nodded. “Yes,” she responded. “He keeps asking what we do and what it is like for me. I don’t tell him much though.”

I smiled. “I think you should tell him. Tell him how you feel and how good sex is with me and tell him what we do.”

She leaned over and kissed me. “Yes Master,” she responded as she began to pull away.

I held onto her hand tightly. “And do it nice and slowly,” I told her. “Don’t rush him. Don’t make him cum too quickly. Stop every now and again and delay his orgasm.”

“Yes Master.” She responded with a big grin.

As she left the room I stood up and began to clear the dishes away. I had quite a stiffy and I smiled to myself. I was as much turned on by Sanjay getting a handjob from Sunita as he must be receiving one and hearing about how I have been fucking his wife.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments