Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part VII

"Another night of curry and sex for Bill, an introduction to anal sex for Sunita and Mother..."

22
15 Comments 15
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was sat drinking coffee in the kitchen while Sunita was upstairs getting dressed when the back door suddenly opened. A middle-aged Indian woman wearing a dark coloured Salwar and black Dupatta stepped inside stopping dead in her tracks when she saw me. I could see the resemblance immediately even through her look of surprise. It was Sunita’s mother.

I wasn’t sure which of us was the most surprised. I had been miles away as I sipped my coffee reliving the events of the previous night and even though I was jaded and tired I still felt wonderfully satisfied following a great night of sex.

~

I had almost finished drying the dishes when Sunita returned from Sanjay’s bedroom. “You should have left those for me,” she said. “We have a dishwasher anyway.”

I already knew that. I shrugged my shoulders. “So have I but you can’t beat a good hand job.”

She laughed.

“Talking of which... “

She put her arm through mine. “Sanjay has been well taken care of,” she assured me. “A nice long slow handjob with plenty of filthy talk to help him along.”

I laughed as she gripped my bulge. “Sanjay wants to watch us one night,” she told me as her fingers found my zipper. “He pleaded with me to let him watch you fuck me.”

I groaned as her hand delved inside my pants. “How do you feel about it?”

“If it pleases my Master to fuck me in front of my husband then it pleases me too,” was all she could say as she sank to her knees before me.

“I told Sanjay that I was going to suck take your cock in my mouth and make you nice and hard and then take you upstairs to my bed and fuck you.”

I was already hard. I didn’t need any further inducement, but I let her continue; Sanjay was upstairs now lying in his bed, and I was certain that he would be listening to the silence and imagining Sunita sucking me. I thought about Sanjay watching us. I could just picture him sitting quietly in the corner of the bedroom as I made love to his wife. I would make sure that I gave her plenty to scream about; going down on her and spending a lot of time kissing and tonguing her Yoni before fucking her from behind. I would take her over the edge of the bed. Me standing there firmly gripping her hips and driving hard and deep inside her.

He would have a perfect view of my much bigger and thicker cock plunging in and out of her. I could imagine Sunita glancing over at him from time to time showing him the pleasure on her face from being fucked by me, and I would also glance at him from time to time, perhaps with a smile on my face. It would be a real pleasure doing it with him watching, of that I had no doubt about. And afterwards I would pull out and turn her body slightly to the side so that he could see my cum oozing out of her and slowly tickling down the inside of her thighs. Perhaps I might even ask him to clean her up.

After a few minutes, Sunita stopped sucking me and stood up. “I think you are ready to fuck now aren’t you?”

I was more than ready!

Sunita checked the doors, turned off the lights and then took my hand and lead me upstairs. At the top of the stairs, she halted momentarily by the door of the room that I had slept in the week before. “Goodnight Sanjay.” She said.

There was no response from inside, but the fact wasn’t lost on me that she was saying ‘goodnight’ to her husband in the spare bedroom while taking me to her own bedroom. Once inside and with the door closed I stared down at the red silk sheets as Sunita stripped me. There is just something so erotic about a woman undressing a man. Most times a man will quickly undress himself and get into bed to join the woman, but if the woman is stripping you, it makes the sex so special.

Cherie was particularly good at that; she did it very slowly and talked all the way through it. She had a very filthy mouth saying things like, ‘My panties have been wet all day thinking about this cock of yours’ or “My cunt has been yearning all day for a good fucking from you." Even when she finally got me naked, she would still keep on talking telling me how she wanted me to fuck her as she ran her hands over my body before holding my erection. ‘You’re so much bigger than my husband,’ she would always say. I couldn’t reciprocate by stripping her slowly, and I said very little during the process. I just wanted her naked as quickly as possible but more often than not there were no panties to remove. Cherie liked to remove them beforehand to tease me even further.

Now completely naked I reciprocated by undressing Sunita, but it was such an easy task to lift her nightdress up over her body and pulling it over her head. We stood together naked for a few minutes just looking at each other and then Sunita reached for my hardness and held it gently. “What would you like me to do for you Master?”

I moaned softly. There was so much I wanted to do with her and to her. “Remember that this is the bedroom of your Veshya Master and you can do whatever you wish to me here.”

“Do you have a vibrator?”

She looked shocked momentarily, and then a look of embarrassment lit her face. “Y... yes I do have one,” she said softly. “I had to buy one a long time ago.”

“Hey, there’s no need to feel guilty about having one,” I told her. ”The vast majority of women will have one tucked away in a drawer somewhere.”

She smiled and then went to her dressing table. She reached into the back of her knicker drawer and pulled out a pink Lelo. Cherie had one too and on a couple of occasions had used it on herself in front of me. But I had also used it on her in a very special way; I had introduced her to anal sex, and a vibrator was an excellent way of preparing a woman for male penetration.

“Have you a vaginal lubricant?” I asked.

She went into the bathroom and returned with a tube KY Gel.

“You’ve never had anal sex have you?”

She shook her head.

“All good Veshyas give their men their ass.”

She kissed me and took hold of my erection again. “Then I want to be a good Veshya, Master. My ass is yours.”

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

I guided her to the bed, and we lay for a while on top of her bed of silk kissing and touching before I went down on her. Sunita was very aroused already, but I continued to tongue her clitty and use my fingers inside her Yoni to bring her to orgasm a few times. Withdrawing my fingers, I then began to touch her anus; gentle strokes at first and then small penetrations with my middle finger. After a while, I managed to get my finger inside her as far as my knuckle and her soft moans told me that she was ready for more.

I gently drew her knees back against her chest, and she grabbed the back of them anticipating my next move. Her eyes followed my every movement as I picked up the Lelo and squirted a generous amount of lubricant around its shaft. “Just relax,” I said softly as in pressed it against her anus. “Don’t push against it, just relax and let it enter you.”

Sunita, like almost everyone else those first few times, instinctively found herself resisting its entrance inside her but it was just a case of taking it slowly. I stopped for a few moments to let her get used to its penetration; to let her get accustomed to its presence inside her before pulling it back a little and then pressing forward again. I could tell from the expression on her face that the tubular object was making its presence felt with each deeper movement inside her but I knew that it wouldn’t be long before she not only became accustomed to it but would enjoy its movement inside her. Within ten minutes or so the grimaces on her face were replaced with looks of sexual pleasure and soft moans escaped her lips. A short while later Sunita experienced her very first anal orgasm.

It had an intenseness all of its own, and it took a while before it finally subsided and then she pulled me to her and showered me with kisses. “That was so good, Master.”

We lay for a while kissing as she slowly stroked me and then she stopped and said, “I suppose you want to fuck me in the ass now don’t you?”

I smiled.

“You’re very big,” she said softly. “Please take it slowly.”

I kissed her reassuringly and then slipped off the bed. I always the found the best position was with me standing by the edge of the bed and taking the woman as she knelt right down. Sunita settled into position, and I applied plenty of lubrication to us both and then proceeded to enter her. It took a while to ease myself fully inside her, but I deliberately took my time so as not to hurt her or put her off. She was very tight, and the pressure on my cock brought me to orgasm more quickly than I would have liked but it was her first time, and there would be lots of opportunities later to take her more leisurely. Later we showered and climbed back into bed for one longer and more intense fuck before we slept.

She woke me next morning just before six o’clock having seen Sanjay off to work with a light breakfast and a cup of tea. Her lips were tight around the tip of my cock when I awoke, and her long hair teased my thighs as she bobbed up and down. When I had fully woken she pulled away and kissed me. “Sanjay said I should wake you up like that,” she told me. I smiled. “Then he said that I was bound to get a good hard fucking from you.”

“Sanjay is so right,” I responded as I spun her around onto her back.

I fucked her quickly and hard. I was eager to cum deep inside her, and she was only too eager to have me fill her quickly. We slept afterwards before waking just after eight-thirty and fucking once again. We showered together a little later and then we dried each other. It was slow and highly erotic, and we were both ready for sex again, but we held back. Sunita promised me a good fucking after lunch in my bed, and so I quickly dressed, and I left Sunita alone to get dressed.

“Western-style or Indian style?” she asked as I opened the bedroom door.

I turned to see her standing there stark naked with her towel at her feet. “Indian please,” I told her. “And only wear a suspender belt and stockings under your Salwar please.”

She smiled. “Yes, Master.”

~

“Where is Sunita?”

The woman’s voice brought me back to the present. I turned to the kitchen door. “She... she is somewhere around,” I responded, managing to stop myself saying that she was getting dressed.

The woman looked down at the table and saw the empty cup there that I had put out for Sunita. “And you are?”

Suddenly Sunita appeared. She must have heard her mother’s voice. “Mother, what are doing here?”

“Who is this gentleman, Sunita?”

“He’s a work colleague of Sanjay’s.”

“And what is he doing here?” she asked, “Sanjay is working. I have just been talking with him in the market.”

“Sanjay knows that he is here,” Sunita responded. “Sanjay invited him here to have dinner with us last night and he stayed overnight.”

Her mother responded in Hindi, but Sunita replied in English. “It was Sanjay who invited him to stay over.”

Her mother looked me over with suspicion. Somehow I knew that she did not believe it was all as innocent as it looked. “It is not right that a married woman should be alone with another man in her home while her husband is away at work.”

I managed to stop myself from smiling at the hypocrisy as she spoke again. “The reason I came round is that your grandfather is very ill. I am trying to arrange a flight home tomorrow afternoon, and I would like you to come with me. Your father won’t be able to come out until Tuesday. Sanjay says that it would be okay for you to go with me.”

Sunita spoke to her in Hindi, and they quickly got into conversation. I couldn’t understand what they were saying, but I saw the tears in her mother’s eyes before they began hugging each other. I knew that it was time for me to leave and I stood up. Sunita looked at me. “I’ll get your jacket Bill.”

Her mother eyed me with suspicion once again as Sunita left us alone. “Thank you very much for your hospitality,” I told her when she returned a few minutes later. “I’ll cook you both a traditional English dish sometime.”

Sunita saw me to the door and quietly told me that she would ring me later.

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments