Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 35

"Ginger and Michael watch Maureen fulfill her quest for the evening with Scotty"

81
40 Comments 40
14.2k Views 14.2k
7.4k words 7.4k words
Smiling, Ginger said, "Giving a blow job to a man you've just met is both delightfully exciting and deliciously wicked.”

Maureen sighed, “Yes, but Michael is right, it is getting late.” She was trying to be polite.

Ginger shook her head. “Regardless of how late it is, I think it's essential that we make time for this. I'm sure Scotty would agree."

Scotty laughed. "Damn right I would." And then he looked at Maureen and asked, "Do I qualify?"

Giggling, Maureen said, "Oh yes."

Ginger said, "All right then, let's get started."

Suddenly realizing that this was actually about to happen, Maureen panicked and said, "Right now?"

"Is there any reason we should wait?" Ginger was smiling at Maureen's sudden attack of reticence.

Still obviously nervous, but also excited, Maureen whispered, "No, I guess not."

Ginger asked, "Would it be okay if Michael and I watched or would you like us to leave you alone?"

Maureen looked at Ginger and then at me. I winked at her. She smiled at me and turned to Scotty. "Is it alright with you if they stay?"

Scotty said, "Honestly, I think it would be more fun if they stayed."

Grinning, Maureen said, "I think so too."

Ginger took control of the situation. "Okay, it's time. Scotty unbutton Reeney's blouse. Open it and unfasten her brassiere."

As Scotty fumbled with the buttons on Maureen's blouse, Ginger said, "Remember Reeney, a blow job is more fun for both of you if you let the guy play with your tits while you're sucking him."

Her blouse finally open, Scotty unfastened Maureen's bra and freed her breasts. Realizing she was now exposed, Maureen gasped, but she was giggling too.

While we watched Scotty roll one of Maureen's erect nipples between his fingertips, Ginger laid her hand on the inside of my thigh, deftly slipped it back so that it was pressing against my already erect cock and whispered, "Reeney has beautiful breasts, doesn't she?"

Breathless with excitement, I answered, "Yes, she does."

"Scotty loves to fondle a woman's nipples."

I looked at Ginger. She was staring into my eyes. While her words were benign, her tone of voice spoke volumes. Tonight, Maureen's breasts were for Scotty and only Scotty. My cock twitched.

Ginger felt the twitch and smiled. As we watched Maureen sit docilely while Scotty teased her nipples, Ginger wrapped her fingers around my erection, gave it a gentle squeeze and whispered, "Be good."

My breath caught.

Ignoring my excitement, Ginger said to her husband, "Scotty, stand up." He obediently stood.

Now in complete control of all three of us, Ginger said, "Reeney, unbuckle Scotty's belt, unfasten his shorts and pull down his zipper."

Her hands shaking with excitement, Maureen unbuckled Scotty's belt. As she was doing that Ginger whispered to me, "Sex is so much fun." I had to agree with her.

Maureen unfastened Scotty's shorts, opened his zipper and looked at Ginger for further instructions.

Ginger said, "Pull his shorts and boxers down."

Maureen took a deep breath and then in one firm tug she yanked Scotty's shorts and underwear down to his knees. Scotty's cock immediately sprang to attention. I noticed that he as about the same size as me.

"Scotty sit down." Ginger was still firmly in control.

Scotty sat.

"Reeney, move to the other side of the couch and get on your knees."

Maureen crawled across Scotty and positioned herself so that she was kneeling next to him and looking at us.

Ginger said, "Good girl, now wrap both of your hands around Scotty's cock."

Giggling, Maureen said, "I've been thinking about this moment ever since I met him."

"Playing with a new cock is exciting, isn't it.”

Maureen nodded, but her attention was now completely focused on Scotty's erection.

Ginger said, “Life as a slut has many rewards. This is one of them."

As she eagerly explored the head of Scotty's cock with her fingertips, Maureen whispered, “It's wonderful.”

Ginger tightened her grasp on my cock. I don't think it was deliberate. It felt more like an unconscious reaction to her own arousal. After a moment she said, "That's right Reeney, go slow, savor the experience. That will make it more enjoyable for Scotty too."

Maureen looked up at Scotty. He smiled at her. Smiling back, she wrapped her fingers around his rigid cock and gave it a firm squeeze. Scotty gasped. So did I. It was a spontaneous reaction on my part. I was enjoying my role as a spectator.

I felt Ginger's fingers tighten around my erection. Despite the barrier created by my trousers and boxer shorts, a surge of pleasure rippled through me. As Ginger squeezed me she said, "Watching is fun, isn't it Michael."

My eyes still fixed on Maureen and Scotty, I breathlessly answered, “Yes.”

Maureen bent over and kissed the head of Scotty's engorged penis. At the same time she started slowly stroking him.

"Reeney, take it into your mouth, just the head. Lick it while you stroke him. I've never met a guy who didn't love that." Ginger was giggling. She was just as excited as I was.

Continuing to slowly pump her hand up and down Scotty's erect shaft, Maureen slipped the head of his cock into her mouth and started massaging it with her tongue. I took a quick glanced at Scotty. His eyes were closed. His breathing was slow and relaxed. It was obvious he was enjoying this.

For a moment Ginger and I watched in rapt silence and then Ginger said, “Reeney, that's enough. If you keep doing that you'll make him cum. We don't want that to happen just yet.”

Maureen let the head of Scotty's cock slip out of her mouth, but as she looked up at Ginger for instructions she still maintained a firm grasp on his shaft,

Ginger said, “Bend his cock back and lick his balls.”

Smiling at Scotty, Maureen said, "The only man I've done this for is Michael. You'll now be the second."

Amazed by that revelation, Ginger asked, "Haven't you ever done this for your husband?"

"No, I was always much too reserved with Eric to ever do something like this for him. Now that he's taken up with his chippy I never will. If ever get near that sorry SOB's balls again, I guarantee you that I won't be licking them, I'll be whacking them with my fist.” Maureen giggled.

Ginger, Scotty and I grinned at her.

Maureen winked at Scotty and said, "Okay baby, here goes." Still stroking Scotty's cock, she bent down and pressed her lips to his balls.

"That's it Reeney, kiss them and lick them like a true slut." Ginger was cheering on Maureen like she was an athlete in a competition.

Maureen was still giggling.

"Lick them. Make love to them. Savor them. A man's balls are the heart of his masculinity. You're kissing and licking Scotty's manhood. Revel in it, enjoy it." Ginger was licking her lips.

While I was certain Ginger preferred being a participant, it was obvious that she enjoyed watching too. As if she was reading my mind, Ginger leaned over and whispered, "You're right I do like to watch. Michael, I love sex in all of it's wonderful variations."

I stared at her. I'd never met anyone, not even Amy or Mel, who was so unabashed about the expanse of her sexual appetite.

Still using a hushed voice Ginger smiled lasciviously at me and added, "It would be even more fun if we were watching Jeanne, wouldn't it."

This last comment caused me to pause and think. Of course Ginger was correct. Ever since all of this started I'd realized that watching Jeanne was much more exciting than watching any other woman doing anything with anyone, but I'd never really considered the reason. I'd just accepted it as obvious. Suddenly, I was faced with the truth.

Mistaking my introspection for reticence, Ginger prodded me. “Come on Mikey, fess up, be honest. We both know I'm right. Don't get bashful on me. Life is much more exciting when we recognize who we are and what we really want.”

My mind churning, I stared at Ginger. At that moment it was all I could do, not because I was ashamed, but because I realized she knew, she understood. I was certain Amy and Mel both knew too, but they realized that this was an understanding I had to reach on my own. Meeting and getting to know Ginger and Scotty was the impetus I'd needed to finally recognize and accept my true feelings.

That moment was the first time I actually felt secure about the excitement I experienced when I imagined my wife with another man. Smiling at Ginger, I said, "Yes, I do wish it was Jeanne."

Failing to notice my new air of confidence, Ginger continued trying to encourage me.“Michael honey, you don't have anything to be ashamed about. Scotty is just like you and he's very happy. I'm his wife, I'm happy too. That's all that matters. I love to fuck and my baby enjoys watching me. You and Scotty are both cuckolds at heart and you're married to sluts. It's perfect, everyone is happy.”

I nodded. What else could I do.

Ginger continued, “Sweetie, it's time for you to admit it. You're not just a voyeur, you're a willing, eager cuckold. Knowing that other men are regularly fucking your wife excites you. You want Jeanne to date other men."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Maureen licking Scotty's balls, but I didn't care. At that moment Ginger was the focus of my attention. She was asking me to make a confession. Not to myself, I'd already done that. She was asking me to confess to her. She was prodding me to openly commit to the cuckold hot wife lifestyle.

She pressed. "Don't worry, it doesn't make you a wimp. Scotty isn't a wimp. He never has been and he never will be. He's simply a man who enjoys seeing his wife with other men. That's what you are too, isn't it."

I turned back to Maureen and Scotty. Maureen was sucking on one of Scotty's balls. I knew Jeanne did that with her men friends too. The thought excited me.

Ginger continued pressuring me. "Scotty can't explain his cuckold desires. I can't explain why I'm a slut. Explanations aren't important. We are who we are. We love each other and we compliment each other. That's all that matters."

Still watching Maureen suck Scotty's balls, I smiled. Ginger was right. I knew it. I'd known it for several months. I wanted to be Jeanne's cuckold husband and it was time for me to own up to it.

I'd started to realize it shortly after I left home, but I was confused. I couldn't reconcile my desires with the values that had been instilled in me for my entire life. In San Francisco Jeanne helped me understand that neither of us had to be ashamed of our desires. She'd also made it clear that regardless of what she was doing, she still loved me. That helped, it helped immensely.

Mel and Amy taught me that love and sex aren't synonyms. They also helped me to accept Jeanne's new lifestyle and stop worrying about the opinions of others. With them I learned that I didn't have to feel ashamed because my wife freely slept with other men.

After our holiday together in San Antonio Jeanne thought it was time for me to come home. I also wanted to end my journey, but in my heart I knew I wasn't yet ready. While learning to understand and then accept Jeanne's new lifestyle without shame were important steps for me, they weren't enough. If all I did was understand and accept Jeanne's new lifestyle it would always be hers and only hers. If it was going to become our lifestyle I had to be excited about it too. I had to embrace it. It had to be something I wanted. That was the only way we could successfully continue as husband and wife.

Ginger and Scotty were the final piece to the puzzle. They were a couple happily living a life I could imagine living with Jeanne. Ginger was Scotty's hot wife and he was her loving, respected cuckold husband. When I watched them together their love for each other was obvious. Yes, Ginger slept with other men. At times she even had serious flirtations with other men. Scotty didn't just tolerate it, he enjoyed it every bit as much as she did. They had a harmonious caring relationship. They were as close as any married couple I'd ever known. I recognized that this was a life I could happily share with Jeanne.

Turning to Ginger, I said, “Yes, I want to be Jeanne's cuckold husband.”

That wasn't enough for Ginger. She asked, “Do you want her to be your hot wife?”

Understanding the importance of Ginger's question, I answered, “Yes, very much.”

“Then it's time for you to go home. Don't worry, Scotty and I will take good care of Maureen.”

“I know you will.”

“You want to go back to your motel and call Jeanne, don't you.”

“Yes, I do.”

“It's time to end our evening.”

“Thank you.”

Turning to Maureen, Ginger said, “Reeney, it's time to make Scotty cum. Put his cock back in your mouth and suck him.”

Maureen looked up at Scotty and said, “When it's time I want you to cum on my tits. Will you do that? Tonight I want to go to sleep with your dried semen on my breasts.”

Scotty said, “I would be honored.”

“Tonight I want to be your slut.”

“Only of you'll agree to be my friend too.”

“I would like that very much. Will you agree to be my friend?”

“Yes.”

They both smiled at each other.

Scotty asked, “Are you ready to finish sucking my cock?”

“Oh yes.”

Scotty lay back on the couch. As Maureen slipped his erect penis back into her mouth, Ginger whispered to me, “That's one of the many reasons I love my husband so much. He is a truly good man.”

“I can see that.”

Maureen gave Scotty an outstanding blow job. While she was still a novice slut, sex is one of those endeavors where enthusiasm is more important than technique. Just before it was time Scotty warned Maureen with a gentle pat on her cheek. She took his cock out of her mouth and vigorously pumped it while he ejaculated on her breasts.

When they were finished Scotty wrapped his arm around Maureen and pulled her to him. She snuggled up to his shoulder and smiled at me. I can't begin to describe how happy her smile made me.

Ginger saw it too. She grasped my hand. As she gave it a gentle squeeze, she said, “This was a good night. I think your friends in Tucson would call it serendipity.”

“You're right, meeting you was serendipity. I will remember tonight for the rest of my life.”

“It's not going to end tonight.”

“I need to go home. It's time for me to go home. We talked about that earlier.”

Scotty and Maureen were watching Ginger and me closely.

Ginger said, “You can leave Saturday morning. Tomorrow night we have a date. Don't you remember?”

“Yes, I guess so.”

Recognizing the reluctance in my voice, Ginger said, “It's an important date, especially for you.”

“Why?” I stared at Ginger with a puzzled expression.

Scotty asked, “Ginger, what are you proposing?”

“Club Wanderlust.”

“That's in Fort Lauderdale. It's a two hour drive each way.”

“Michael needs to go there. Maureen will enjoy it too.”

Scotty laughed. “Yes, Maureen will definitely enjoy it. You will too.”

“So will you and Michael will too. It will also help Michael understand that he's not alone.”

Scotty considered this. After a moment he said, “You're right, but we'll need to leave by 5:00. Can you get out of the office that early?”

“I can, can you?”

“I'm sure I can.”

Maureen said, “Hold on! What about Michael and me? Don't we have a say in this?”

Ginger looked at Maureen and said, “Do you have a conflict?”

“Not really.”

“Are you in slut boot camp?”

Grinning, Maureen said, “Yes, I guess I am.”

Still holding Maureen, Scotty said, “Trust us, you will love Club Wanderlust.”

“Okay, but what about Michael?”

Looking at me, Ginger said, “Michael honey, consider this the final exercise in cuckold boot camp.”

I nodded, “Okay, but can you tell us a little bit about this club?”

Ginger said, “Of course. Club Wanderlust is private. Only members are allowed inside.”

I said, “Wanderlust, it sounds like a travel club, but knowing the two of you, I don't think that's very likely.”

Scotty said, “Wandering Lust would probably be a more accurate name. The club is for men and women who occasionally enjoy a little discreet unencumbered fun on the side. Most of the women are married. Many of the male members are also married, but some of them are single men who simply enjoy lots of unfettered sex.”

“The annual membership dues for men is two thousand dollars.” Interjected Ginger.

Maureen and I both stared at her. Maureen said, “That's a lot of money.”

Ginger shook her head. “For many men it's not. They're gaining access to a club filled with women who are there for the specific purpose of getting laid. Two thousand dollars a year is less than forty dollars a week. These days a dinner date costs at least a hundred dollars. A couple of ten dollar drinks at Club Wanderlust and twenty-five dollars for a private room gets a guy laid for less than the cost of a date and at the club his chances of actually getting laid are much better.”

“They have private rooms?” Maureen was shocked.

Ginger said, “Yes, they cost twenty-five dollars an hour. They're small, just big enough for a double bed, but they are private and the beds always have clean sheets.”

“This is a commercial sex club.”

“Yes Reeney, that's exactly what it is.”

“Oh my” Maureen considered this. After a moment she asked, “Do you and Scotty both pay two thousand dollars a year to be members?”

Scotty said, “No, together we pay four hundred dollars a year.”

Maureen said, “I don't understand.”

I didn't either.

“In order to be successful the club needs a large number of female members. My annual dues is two hundred dollars. It's a manageable sum for most women, even young women, a group the club is eager to attract.”

“That makes sense, but then why does the club make you pay anything at all? Wouldn't they get more women if they just gave all of you free memberships?”

Ginger smiled at Maureen. “The two hundred dollar annual dues discourages gawkers and curiosity seekers. They do want women, but they want women who are genuinely interested in sex.”

I asked, “But what about Scotty? Why doesn't he have to pay two thousand dollars a year?”

Scotty answered, “Because I'm not an actual member. I'm not allowed on the ball room floor.”

Ginger said, “The ballroom is the club's main bar. For another two hundred dollars a year the club allows women to bring a husband or a boyfriend as a guest, but they're restricted to the gallery. It's a bar that overlooks the ballroom.”

“Club Wanderlust caters to hot wives and their cuckold husbands.” Scotty was smiling.

Suddenly I understood why Ginger was so insistent that I accompany them. They were taking us to a cuckold club.

Maureen asked, “How much will we have to pay to get in?”

“Nothing, I'm allowed to bring up to three female guests with me. You can only be a guest two times in a year. After that they will ask you to become a member. Michael will be your guest. He and Scotty will both be restricted to the Gallery bar.”

Still curious, Maureen asked, “Will there be many men in the gallery?”

Scotty said, “Tomorrow night is Friday night. There will be at least thirty husbands in the Gallery. All of them will be eagerly watching their hot wives hook up with handsome men.”

Maureen gasped. “Are there really that many cuckold hot wife couples?”

Ginger smiled. “Most people don't have any idea about how common these marriages have become. I'd be willing to bet that you're acquainted with at least one couple who secretly live the hot wife cuckold lifestyle.”

Shaking her head, Maureen said, “I never would have guessed that.”

Scotty patted her thigh. “Reeney, tomorrow night you'll get to witness it first hand.”

Maureen looked at Ginger. “Do you really think there will be a man who's interested in me? I'm mean, I'm not young like you.”

“Reeney honey, there are lots of men who love mature women. You are going to get a number of invitations to party in a private room.”

“Oh my!”

I stood up. “Maureen, we could talk about this for hours, but it's after 11:00. It's time to call it a night. You, Ginger and Scotty all have to work tomorrow and we have a very exciting evening planned for tomorrow night. Everyone needs to get some rest.”

“Yes, of course.” Maureen stood and turned to Scotty. “Thank you so much.”

He stood and kissed Maureen. It was a gentle kiss, a kiss of affection rather than lust. “I should be thanking you. You just gave me a wonderful blow job.”

Maureen blushed.

Ginger stood and took my hand. “Michael, we'll walk you to your car.”

It was January in Florida. There was a brisk chill in the air. We said good bye on the driveway under a full moon and a clear sky. Scotty kissed Maureen. Ginger kissed me.

After she kissed me Ginger whispered, “Jeanne is a very lucky woman.”

I whispered back, “She tells me that too and I'm finally starting to understand that both of us are lucky, I hope that we end up as lucky as you and Scotty.”

“That would make you very lucky.” Ginger kissed me again and said, “Good night.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

We'll pick you up at your motel at 5:30 tomorrow. We'll stop for dinner on the way to Fort Lauderdale.”

“Okay.” Turning to Maureen, I said, “Reeney, it's time.”

I got into my Escape. After kissing Scotty one more time Maureen opened her door and slipped into the passenger seat. As we backed out of their driveway Scotty and Ginger waved at us. We waved back and then I put the SUV into gear and accelerated down the street.

By the time we reached highway 41 the car heater had mustered enough strength to vanquish the chill inside the Escape, but it was still late and it had been an exciting evening. We were both tired. We rode in silence.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at my motel. Once we were parked Maureen looked at me and said, “Michael that was a magnificent evening.”

“It was.”

“Scotty and Ginger are really nice.”

“Yes they are.”

There was a pause and then Maureen said, “Michael, you didn't get to cum tonight. Do you want me to come in and take care of you?”

I smiled at Maureen. “You didn't get to cum either.”

Maureen laughed. “That's the story of my life. I'm used to it. Besides, orgasms aren't essential for women.”

Winking at Maureen, I said, “They're not essential for cuckolds either.”

We both laughed. Maureen said, “I want you to know that you can always rely on me to lend you a hand.” She lasciviously wiggled her eyebrows. “Or a mouth or a pussy.”

“I'll remember that.” I was still chuckling.

Suddenly serious, Maureen reached over and laid her hand on top of mine. “You have the same promise from Jeanne, don't you.”

“I'm sure I do.”

Maureen stared at me. “You're going home soon.”

“Yes.”

“How soon?”

“I'll probably leave the day after tomorrow.”

We both silently stared out the windshield of my Escape. After a moment Maureen said, “It's what you need to do.”

“Yes it is.”

“I'll miss you.”

“I'll miss you too.”

“We were both lucky that we met Ginger and Scotty tonight. They'll be good teachers for me and now you can go home.”

“I was looking forward to being your teacher.”

“You've already been my teacher.”

“Yes, I guess I have and you've been mine too.”

“How?”

“Amy and Mel opened my eyes. You restored my confidence. Tonight Ginger and Scotty showed me the path.”

“What was that word Amy and Mel used? The one about good fortune?”

“Serendipity.”

“Yes, you said it means to accidentally stumble across wonderful treasures.”

“That's right.”

“Meeting you really was serendipity.”

“It was serendipity for both of us.”

Maureen smiled. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back.

After we kissed I whispered, “Tomorrow night we're embarking on a great adventure.”

“We're going to a kinky sex club.”

“Yes we are. It's going to be fun.”

“Oh my god, it's going to be so much fun.” Maureen was giggling with delight.

“Now you need to go home and get some rest. Tomorrow night you're going to let a man you've never met before fuck you.”

“I'm going to be a slut, Reeney the slut and you're going to be there as my cuckold boy friend.”

Grinning, I said, “Yes I am.”

Maureen kissed my cheek and said, “Good night Michael.” And then she got out of my Escape, walked quickly to her car, got inside, started the engine and backed out of the parking space in front of my motel room.

I watched as she pulled out into the street and sped away. Once she was gone I hurried into my room, poured myself a glass of Scotch, picked up my cell phone and sat down on the edge of the bed. As I pressed our home telephone number I noticed that it was 12:05, that meant it was 11:05 for Jeanne. It was late but I was certain she wouldn't mind and I very much wanted to talk to her.

Jeanne answered on the second ring. “Hello?”

“Hello Jeanne, I hope it's not too late to call.”

“Hello Michael. Of course it isn't. I was hoping you'd call. How was your excursion to that bar in Cape Coral?”

“It turned out to be very interesting.”

“Interesting? Really? Tell me about it.”

“I will, but first tell me about your evening.”

“I spent most of it on the telephone.”

“Who were you talking to?”

“Mel, Amy and Paul called.”

“How are they?”

“They're all doing well. Amy and Mel love Paul and Paul loves both of them.”

“That's not a surprise.”

“Paul's still tending bar at Danny's Lounge.”

“That's good, is he still hanging around with those three young strippers?”

“He is. Tricia is so jealous.”

“Did you talk to her tonight too?”

“I called her as soon as I finished talking to Amy and Mel. Michael, she misses Paul so much.”

“Sometimes you have to lose someone before you realize how important they are to you.”

There was a pause and then Jeanne said, “Yes Michael, during the past five months that's become very clear to me.”

“It has to me too Jeanne.”

“Michael I hope that's true.”

“It is Jeanne, believe me it is.”

There were several seconds of awkward silence. Finally Jeanne said, “Ruth called too. She and David are so excited about their dinner date with Matt Haynes tomorrow night.”

“I'm happy for them. I imagine you're excited too.”

“What do mean?”

“If I remember correctly you also have a date tomorrow night.”

“Michael, I am excited. I can't wait ...” Jeanne stopped in mid sentence. After a moment she said, “I'm sorry Michael, I don't know what to say.”

“Just be honest Jeanne.”

Several seconds passed and then Jeanne said, “Michael, I love you. That's honest. Yes, I am excited about seeing Jack Mahler tomorrow night. That's honest too, but you're the only man I'll ever love. Please believe me when I tell you that.”

“I do believe you Jeanne.”

“You're not home yet, that tells me that you still have doubts.”

“Jeanne you told me that I needed to help Maureen before I came home.”

“Yes, I did, but it was apparent to me that you wanted to stay and help her. Michael, I'm terrified that if you come home before you're ready you'll be devastated when you see me dating other men. Sweetheart, please come home. I miss you so much. I promise I'll stop dating. The other men mean nothing to me. I just want to be with you.”

“I'm ready to come home Jeanne and I don't want you to stop dating other men, in fact I want you to continue doing it. I want to be part of it. I want to watch you get dressed for a date. I want to be in the house when you're entertaining Jack Mahler. I want to see you kissing and cuddling with him. I want to be sitting in the den watching television while he's fucking you in Tricia's old room.”

“Michael, I don't understand. What's happened? I mean, I know you enjoyed watching me get dressed for the New Years Eve party.” Jeanne paused and then she exclaimed, “Oh this is all so confusing. I wish I'd never started any of this.”

“That's not true Jeanne, you love your new life.”

“Not if it means I can't have you.”

“You can have your new life and you can have me. Jeanne, I want you to be my hot wife and I want to be your cuckold husband.”

“Michael, cuckold is such an ugly word.”

“It doesn't have to be an ugly word. It can simply refer to a husband who finds it exciting when his wife enjoys physical pleasure with another man.”

“Michael, I want you with me. I miss you so much. I want us to be together. That's all I want anymore. While I do enjoy my new life, I'm terrified that when you come home you won't be able to endure seeing me with other men. I'm certain I'll lose you. I can't bear the thought of having to go through life without you, so I think it's best if we just go back to our old life.

“Jeanne, that's not what I want. I want you to be a hot wife. I want to see you dating other men. It won't be a hardship for me. It will be exciting for both of us. This is what I want, I'm now certain of it.”

“Michael, something happened since I last talked to you.”

“Yes Jeanne, something did happen. I guess I should tell you about tonight.”

“Definitely.”

I spent the next fifteen minutes telling Jeanne about my evening with Maureen Ginger, Scotty.

When I was finished, Jeanne said, “You certainly have met some interesting people on your journey.”

“Yes I have. I've been very lucky.”

“I agree.” Jeanne paused. After a moment she asked, “When Ginger's entertaining her current boyfriend, what was his name?”

“I think it was Doug, Doug Ballard.”

“Ginger entertains Doug at home while her husband is in the house too.”

“That's what they both told me.”

“You said they watch television together, all three of them.

“That's right, Ginger and Doug cuddle on the couch together while Scotty sits in a chair next to them.”

“And Scotty's not submissive like David and Paul?”

“I'm quite sure of that.”

“I don't understand.”

“I do Jeanne and I think that might be all that matters.”

“Are you telling me that you think you could sit in a chair watching television with Jack and me while we're cuddling together on the couch?”

“Jeanne, I can't begin to explain why, but just thinking about that gets me excited.”

“Wouldn't you be jealous?

“Do you love me?”

“Of course I do. I hope you know that.”

“I do know that. I'm certain of it. So here's my next question.”

“Okay.”

“Do you love Jack more than you love me?”

“No, of course not. Jack is just...” Jeanne thought for a moment and then she said, “Jack is just a flirtation.”

“A flirtation who's good in bed.”

Jeanne hesitated. After a second she answered, “Yes, but that's all he is.

“I believe you, so there really isn't any reason for me to be jealous, is there.”

“No Michael, there isn't, there isn't any reason at all for you to be jealous.” Suddenly Jeanne said, “Michael, this is what I was trying to explain to you last August.”

“I know that now, but last August I wasn't yet ready to believe you. I didn't understand. Tonight, seeing how happy both Ginger and Scotty are finally convinced me that a cuckold hot wife marriage really can be mutually exciting and satisfying. It takes love and trust, but it can work. Tonight I saw it with my own eyes.”

“I wasn't very trustworthy last August.”

“You made mistakes, but you later tried to repair the damage those mistakes caused by coming to San Francisco.”

“I'm so glad I did that.”

“I am too. I think it may have saved our marriage.”

“I can't believe how stupid I was when, without any warning or preparation, I abruptly told you that I intended to start dating other men. Michael, I cringe when I think about that now. I don't know how I could have possibly been that callous.”

“Jeanne, that's all in the past. You made a mistake and we've worked it out. Now I do understand. That's all that matters to me. I'm ready to come home. I'm ready to come home to my slut wife.”

Giggling, Jeanne said, “Your wife is a slut and she loves it.”

“Your cuckold husband loves it too.”

“Michael, I'm so happy right now.”

“Me too Jeanne.”

“Michael?”

“Yes Jeanne”

“You told me you met Ginger and Scotty in that bar in Cape Coral.”

“Yes.”

“Scotty approached Maureen.”

“That's right.”

“So he gets to play around too.”

“He does, but he doesn't do it as often as Ginger does it.”

“That doesn't exactly seem fair.”

“I don't think it has to be fair. For both Scotty and me the real thrill comes from having a wife who's a slut for other men.”

“I love being a slut for other men, but sometimes I want to be your slut too. Can we still do that?”

“Of course we can.”

“And Michael.”

“Yes Jeanne.”

“Sometimes I want you to play with other women. I shouldn't get to have all the fun.”

I laughed. “Ginger said almost exactly the same thing.” I paused. After a moment I added, “But Jeanne, it's harder for a middle aged man to find playmates.”

“You've done pretty well on your trip.”

“I was lucky.”

“I think it was more than luck. You're a very sweet man. Lots of women are attracted to sweet men.”

“You're not.”

“Yes I am, I married one. You're right, when I'm dating I look for brazen, assertive men, but that's because I have a sweet, gentle man at home.”

“I'm not sure that very many women are looking for sweet gentle men when they're looking for a one night stand.”

“Mel and Amy grabbed you. So did Maureen. And Michael,”

“Yes Jeanne.”

“Abby wants to play with you too.”

“She doesn't even know me.”

“We've talked about you so much that she feels like she knows you. She definitely wants to get into your pants. Ruth does too.”

“Ruth?”

“Wouldn't it be fun to get an occasional blow job at work?”

“What about David?”

“Michael, David is a submissive masochist. Knowing that Ruth is regularly sucking your cock will be a huge thrill for him.” Jeanne giggled. “Maybe we should invite them for dinner. After dinner I'll make David lick my ass while you're fucking Ruth.”

“Jeanne, are you developing dominant inclinations?”

Laughing, Jeanne said, “No not really, but I do love sex games and David gets so excited when we start playing with him.”

“You're playing with him?”

“Yes, Ruth and David are good friends. Abby and I love to tease him. Ruth does too. It started at Brady's, but lately Ruth has brought him over to the house. Abby can be very dominant and Ruth is learning quickly. Mostly I just like to watch.”

I chuckled. “Life certainly has taken an interesting turn.”

“Hasn't it. It's so much fun.”

“It's definitely time for me to come home.”

Several seconds of silence passed. Finally Jeanne said, “Michael are you serious? Are you really coming home?”

“Yes, I think it's time. Is that okay?”

“Is that okay? It's not just okay, it's wonderful. Ever since you left it's all I've wanted. If you leave in the morning how soon will you get home?”

“Jeanne, I can't leave until Saturday.”

“Why wait? You're not responsible for Maureen any more. Aren't Ginger and Scotty going to take care of her.” Jeanne paused. After a moment she sighed and said, “I suppose you do need to say good bye to her.”

“Yes, I do need to do that, but we also have plans for tomorrow night.”

“I see.” Jeanne paused, but then she quickly added, “I understand. It would be pretty hypocritical of me if I didn't. After all, I have a date tomorrow night too.”

“It's not just a date. Tomorrow night Ginger and Scotty are taking us to a cuckold club in Fort Lauderdale.”

“A cuckold club?”

“Yes, Club Wanderlust.”

Giggling, Jeanne said, “I like the name. Tell me about this club.”

I spent the next five minutes telling Jeanne everything I knew about Club Wanderlust. When I was finished, she said, “Michael, that sounds amazing. I want to go with you.”

“I wish you could, but logistically it would be difficult.

“I could fly to Fort Lauderdale after work tomorrow.”

“Even if you could catch a flight right after you get off work it would still be difficult. You're flying east. You'd lose an hour. The flight would be at least two and a half hours. A 6:30 flight would get you in to Fort Lauderdale at 10:00 and we'd still have to drive to the club.”

Jeanne sighed. “You're right, but it would be fun.”

“While I agree that it would be fun, there's another problem. Have you forgotten that you have a hot date tomorrow night?”

Jeanne laughed. “Michael, for a moment I did forget and frankly, if I actually had a chance to spend tomorrow night with you I'd break that date in a flash. I love you Michael. You're always so practical.”

“What can I say, I'm an accountant.”

“Yes you are and you're also the rock in my life. You keep me grounded.”

“I know that Jeanne. It took me a while to understand that, but now I do. That's why I'm not afraid anymore.”

“You were afraid?”

“Terrified.”

“Why?”

“Why? Isn't that obvious? I was afraid I was going to lose you.”

“Michael, for the past five months I've been terrified that I was going to lose you.”

“But now we know that I will never leave you and you will never leave me. That's what we both had to learn. That's all that matters,”

“Michael, I want to be with you so badly.”

“I know that Jeanne, I do, I really do. By the middle of next week we will be together again.” I paused. After a moment I added, “But Jeanne.”

“Yes Michael.”

“We still have some work to do.”

“Tell me, I'll do anything.”

“You have to finally accept who you are and I have to accept who I am and then we have to accept each other. I mean honestly accept each other. That's why tomorrow night, you have to have your date with Jack Mahler and I have to go the cuckold club with Ginger and Scotty.”

“I understand. Michael?”

“Yes Jeanne.”

“Tomorrow night, while you're sitting in the cuckold gallery with the other husbands, watching their wives hook up with handsome men, I want you to remember that your wife is in Minneapolis entertaining her new boyfriend.”

“I'll remember that Jeanne.” Smiling I added, “I don't think I could forget it.”

“There's something else I want you to remember, something very important.”

“Tell me.”

“I want you to remember that my love for you is paramount. You are the love of my life. I will never love anyone as much as I love you.”

“For a little while, I questioned that, but I'll never question it again. That's a promise.”

“Thank you Michael.”

“I love you Jeanne.”

“I love you too Michael”

“Tomorrow night, while I'm at the cuckold club I'll be thinking about you.”

“Tomorrow night, while I'm sucking Jack Mahler's cock I'll be thinking about you.”

“Not too much, I don't want you to be distracted.”

“Don't worry, you know me. I'm a slut. I love sucking a big hard cock. Once I get started I get really focused.”

“That's my girl.”

“Michael?”

“Yes Jeanne.”

“Would it be all right with you if I let Jack fuck me in the ass tomorrow night?”

“Would you enjoy that?”

“Very much, I've learned that I love anal sex. I love it even more than I love pussy fucking.”

“Then you should definitely let him do it.”

“Thank you Michael. Abby says I've become an ass slut.” Jeanne giggled. “She should know, she's an ass slut too.”

Jeanne was silent. I waited. After a moment she said, “In San Francisco and San Antonio you told me that you don't enjoy it.”

“There isn't anything wrong with it. It just doesn't excite me that much. Pussy fucking is more fun. I think for some men there may be a power element in it.”

Jeanne said, “I agree about the power factor. You know the kind of men I like to date.”

Chuckling, I said, “Yes I do.”

“For me, I think the attraction is that it's so nasty. When I'm doing it with a guy I really feel like a slut.”

“And I know you enjoy that.”

“Michael, I really do. Is it okay that I let men do that? I get so excited when a guy is doing me back there. I suppose I could just not tell you about it, but I don't want to do that. I want to be completely honest with you about everything I do.”

“I want you to be honest with me Jeanne. I think it's essential.”

“I love you Michael. If you ask me to stop doing it I will.”

“No Jeanne, you enjoy it. I love you too. I don't want you to stop doing it.”

“You know you can do me back there any time you want.”

“Thank you.” I paused for a second and then mustering my courage, I said, “Jeanne, I have a confession to make.”

“What is it.”

“I can't explain why, but the idea that you're an ass slut for other men is unbelievably exciting to me. I guess I really am a willing cuckold”

“Michael, I can't begin to describe how happy that makes me.”

We both laughed.

Jeanne continued. “Baby, you don't have to justify it to me. I understand. I can't explain why I enjoy being a nasty slut either. I guess it's just the way we are.”

I said, “Neither of us is hurting anyone, so it really doesn't matter.”

“No it doesn't, and knowing that we both now understand that makes me very happy.”

“It makes me happy too Jeanne.”

“Does it Michael? Does it really?”

“Yes Jeanne, it really does.”

“I'm glad you're going to that cuckold club tomorrow night.”

“I am too Jeanne. I think it will be good to meet some other men who are like me.”

“I agree.”

“Jeanne, we both have exciting plans for tomorrow night.”

“Yes we do.”

“We better say good night and get some rest.”

“You're right Michael. Good night. Have fun at the club tomorrow night.”

“And you have fun with Jack Mahler tomorrow night.”

“I will, but I'll still be thinking about you.”

“And I'll be thinking about you while I'm at the cuckold club.”

“Michael, I can't wait until you get home next week. We're going to have so much fun together.”

“Yes we are Jeanne.”

“Good night Michael, I love you.”

“Good night Jeanne, I love you too.”

That night, as I fell asleep, I was smiling. My journey was finally coming to an end. I was going home.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments