Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 39

"Going home"

61
30 Comments 30
12.4k Views 12.4k
7.4k words 7.4k words
While the trip to Club Wanderlust had been exciting, it had also been tiring. The next morning I slept until 9:00. By the time I'd showered and shaved, packed my gear, loaded it into my Escape, checked out of my motel and had breakfast, it was after 11:00.

As I merged into the traffic on northbound I75 I was elated. After being gone for almost five months I was finally going home.

Seven hours later I pulled into a Travel Lodge just outside Cordele, Georgia. Already dark and starting to drizzle, it was time to stop. I wanted to keep going. I wanted to drive all the way to Minneapolis, but I knew that wasn't prudent.

There was a cafe across the street from my motel. The special was roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was good.

After dinner I went back to my motel room and called Jeanne. A man answered the telephone. “The Nolan residence.” His voice was familiar.

I said, “This is Michael Nolan. May I please speak to Jeanne.”

“Hi Michael, this is David, Ruth's husband.”

“Hi David. Is Ruth there too.”

“Yes sir, she is, but she's in Ms. Jeanne's boudoir with her boyfriend.”

“Matt Haynes.”

“Yes sir.”

In the background a female voice said, “Slave, who's on the phone?” It wasn't Jeanne's voice.

David responded, “Ms. Abby, it's Ms. Jeanne's husband, Michael.”

“It's Michael? I was hoping he'd call.” It was Jeanne's voice. Seconds later she was on the telephone. “Hi Micheal, where are you?”

“I'm in Cordele Georgia.”

“Where is that?”

“Just south of Atlanta.”

“Did you have an easy drive?”

“It was fine. I slept in so I got a late start. I only drove a little over 400 miles today.”

“I'm glad you did that. You have a lot of driving to do. You need to be well rested. I want you to get home alive.”

“Don't worry, I'm being careful. It sounds like you have company. I gather that Ruth, David, Matt Haynes and Abby are there.”

“They are. Mark and Bobby are here too. We're having a little cocktail party.” Jeanne giggled. “You can separate that into two words, cock and tail.”

Chuckling, I said, “Their cocks and your tails.” 

“Mark and Bobby's cocks. David's cock is locked in a chastity cage. It's not going into anybody's tail.”

“Really? And he's okay with that?”

“That's how he wants it. We're playing games with him while Ruth and Matt are enjoying each other in my boudoir.”

“What kinds of games are you playing with him?”

“Teasing games, when you called Abby was on her knees between David's legs. She was licking his chastity cage while he watched Mark fucking me while I was sucking Bobby's cock.

“That seems cruel.”

“It's not, it's what he wants, it really is. Abby and I both love David, We'd do anything for him that he wanted, anything at all. All he has to do is ask. This is what he wants.”

“Doesn't he ever get to cum?”

“After they get home tonight Ruth will give him a hand job while he goes down on her.”

“That's it?”

“Twice a month they have a husband and wife night. On those nights Ruth takes very good care of him. She gives him a long slow blow job, he goes down on her and then they fuck.”

“Only two nights a month?”

“Ruth wanted one night a week. David wanted total denial. Michael, he's a submissive masochist. This is what he wants. Two nights a month was their compromise.”

“I never would have believed it.”

“Michael, are you getting judgmental? I think I'd better have Amy and Mel give you a call.”

“No, you're right. I get it. He's not hurting anybody. If this is what makes him happy, then more power to him.”

“Believe me, Ruth always makes sure he knows that he's loved.”

“I'm sure she does.”

“Micheal, I can't wait until you get home. I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, but it sounds like you're having a pretty good time without me.”

There was silence. After a moment Jeanne said, “Yes Michael, I am having a good time, but I'd be having a much better time if you were here with me.”

“Watching?”

“If that's what you want, it's up to you. Michael, that's what this is all about. We each get to define the role we want to play without having to endure judgment or criticism from anyone else. You can watch or you can play. You can definitely play. Abby wants to suck your cock and fuck you. She can't wait until you get home.”

I chuckled. “That's enticing.”

“It should be, she's very good.” Jeanne paused and then she said, “Michael, I've learned that I enjoy a variety of roles. I love being a slut for a dominant man.”

“With a big cock.”

Jeanne giggled. “Yes, with a big cock.” Then she quickly added, “But there are other roles I enjoy too.”

“I understand, sex with a group of kinky partners like Mark, Bobby and Abby.”

“Yes, you're right. I enjoy that too, I enjoy it a lot. I was a having a good time tonight and then you called.”

Suddenly hurt, I said, “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your evening. I'll hang up.”

“No Michael, please don't do that. You misunderstood what I was trying to tell you. Please listen.

“Okay.”

“When you called, my fun evening became a wonderful evening. Micheal I've discovered that I have other roles that are much more important to me and they all involve you. I love being your wife, your companion, you best friend, your partner for sweet, romantic sex and your soul mate. Those are the roles that are most important to me. The other roles are just fun. I'll give them up in a flash if they get in the way of the important roles.”

“Jeanne, I understand. I've understood that for quite awhile. I don't want you to give up those other roles. I love hearing about the things you do when you're a slut for a dominate man. I love hearing about the things you do with Mark, Bobby and Abby. The challenge I've been facing for a long time and I guess I'm still facing, is how I become part of these new roles. Am I just going to be an observer? I think I'd like to be more involved than that. I'm not David. I know I wouldn't enjoy his role.”

“It doesn't have to be a defined role. It can be fluid. My roles are fluid. Sometimes I enjoy being a nasty slut. Sometimes I want to be kinky and adventurous. I'm learning that I even occasionally enjoy being dominant. David is teaching me that. Sweet, romantic sex with you will always be my favorite. Michael, you can do the same thing. Sometimes you can be an observer, sometimes you can be a player. Our roles don't have to be written in stone. We just have to try to understand and accommodate each other.”

“I like that.”

“I do too. Michael. I can't wait until you get home. We're going to have so much fun together.”

“I think we are too.”

“So what would you like to do for the rest of the evening? Should I send everyone home? Should I move into the bedroom? We could masturbate together.”

“I'd like it if you'd put the phone on speaker and go back to what you were doing. If I remember correctly you were sucking Bobby's cock while Mark was fucking you.”

“Do you want to listen to us? We were having a pretty good time.”

“I'm sure you were. I would love to listen, but can you give me a minute? I'd like to watch a Julia Ann movie while I'm listening.”

“She's the porn star you think looks like me.”

“That's right.”

“She's very pretty. I always feel flattered when you tell me that. You get your movie set up on your computer. I'm going back over to Bobby and Mark. It's Bobby's turn to fuck me while I suck Mark's cock. I'll leave the phone on speaker.

I turned on my computer and quickly found a video of Julia Ann and two guys. It was a personal favorite. On the telephone I could hear movement and then a man's voice saying, “Oh yeah Jeanne, you do that so well. Suck it baby, suck it hard.”

A woman's voice, I assumed it was Abby, said, “Come here slave. I want you to kiss my feet while I talk to Ms. Jeanne's husband.”

“Yes ma'am”. It was David's voice.

There was a pause. In the background I could hear the sounds of sex: bodies rubbing together, slurping, heavy breathing, low moans and an occasional squeal of delight.

And then Abby said, “Michael, this is so hot. I wish you were here. I could suck your cock while you watched Bobby fuck Jeanne. He's doing that right now. He has a big cock, at least seven inches and thick. Jeanne is taking every bit of it and loving it.”

“I wish I was there too.” Suddenly I was breathless with excitement.

“Jeanne's on her hands and knees. Bobby is fucking her from behind while She's sucking Mark's cock. Your wife loves having a cock in her mouth and a cock in her cunt. I do too. There's only one thing we both love more”

I asked, “What's that?”

“Sucking a cock while we're getting fucked in the ass.”

“Jeanne told me she enjoys that.”

Abby giggled. “I do too. Your wife and I are both kinky.”

I chuckled.

“I wish there were more men like you, men who understand women like us. Michael, Jeanne loves you so much. She talks about you constantly. In her eyes you're the finest man on the planet. Hell, I've heard so much about you that I think I might be in love with you too.”

“I understand that you already have a nice husband.”

“Luther? Yes, he's very nice, but ours is a marriage of convenience. We lead separate lives. He accepts my dalliances and I accept his. While we're close friends, there isn't much romance in our marriage. Luther doesn't have time for romance.”

“I'm sorry.”

“Don't be, we're both happy, we both have full lives.”

“Do you miss having a little romance in your life?”

“Frankly Michael, I'm not very good at romance either, at least not long term romance. I seem to be better at lust, short term lust.”

Suddenly in the background I heard Jeanne cry out, “Oh yeah! That's right! Fuck me you dirty son of a bitch! Fuck me hard with your great big dick.”

“I think my wife is pretty good at lust too.” I was chuckling again.

“She is. She's getting ready to cum. She cums really easily now.”

“She told me that last night.”

Abby giggled. “I do too, I guess lots of practice makes it easier.”

Jeanne screamed, “Mother Fucker!” And then she started to cry and laugh at the same time.

I listened. Hearing Jeanne have an orgasm while another man was fucking her created a hodgepodge of emotional reactions for me. Of course there was a twinge of jealousy. I expected that and realized it was going to be an issue for me for sometime. A lifetime of conditioning wasn't easily overcome. Rationally I now understood that I didn't have any need to be jealous. Jeanne loved me and I was confident that she would never leave me for another man. Still, it was going to take time before I was free of all my doubts and worries.

I have to admit that I was also envious. Prior to San Francisco and San Antonio orgasms had been rare for Jeanne. I wanted to be with her to share her pleasure. As I considered that, I realized that it was no longer essential for me to be the creator of her orgasms. I remembered Charles Montgomery's word's, “It's fun to see the woman you love enjoying herself.” I now understood that Jeanne's pleasure was my pleasure.

Mixed in with all of this was a healthy dose of excitement, raw sexual excitement. It was unexplainable and undeniable, but it didn't bother me anymore. I finally understood that it didn't need an explanation, it just was.

Smiling, I said to Abby, “She's become a screamer.”

Abby said, “Yes she has. I have to admit that I am too.”

“I think that's good.”

“I'm glad you feel that way.” There was a pause. After a moment Abby said, “Michael, can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“After you come home will you fuck me?”

I laughed. "I've never had a woman I've never met ask me that."

"Did I offend you?" Abby sounded hurt.

"No, not at all, in fact I enjoy your honesty. I guess I should check with Jeanne."

"Michael, as we speak Jeanne is sucking a man's cock while another man is fucking her. Do you really think you need to get her permission to fuck me or that she would dream of denying you that permission?"

"No, I don't, but please understand, this is all very new to me. Last August I was a staid accountant living in an upper middle class suburb with his equally staid wife. Suddenly everything changed. My life changed. Not knowing how to cope, I left. I traveled. During the course of my travels I was fortunate enough to meet several sexual free spirits. They helped me adapt to the radical change that was occurring in my life. Time has helped too, but I'm still trying to figure out how I fit into all of this.”

“Your wife loves you, she wants you to be happy. That's all that really matters to her. I know she's told you that if you asked her to do it, she'd give all of this up and go back to your old life without a second thought or regret. Believe me, she's telling you the truth.”

“Yes, she's told me that. Neither of us want that, but suddenly this is all very confusing.”

“Why?”

“Specifically? Right now?”

“Yes.”

“Abby, I'm afraid you're offering me a mercy fuck.”

There was a long silence. Finally Abby said, “Michael my first reaction to that was to be deeply offended.”

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean...”

“No, I understand. It's okay. You really are confused about all of this. Michael, we've never met, but I've heard so much about you that I feel like we're intimate friends. Jeanne and Ruth are now my closest friends and both of them consider you to be the finest man on the planet.” She paused. “No, that's not quite true. In Ruth's case you're the second finest man on the planet. David is ahead of you.”

“As he should be.”

“He's a good guy, he really is. That's why we're trying so hard to fulfill his fantasies. Michael, David is a submissive masochist. He loves being teased and denied. At this moment another man is fucking his wife in Jeanne's boudoir. He's out here. His cock is locked in a chastity cage. He's kissing my feet while your wife is having a threesome with two other men and he knows that he isn't even going to be allowed to cum.”

“And this is what he wants?”

“This is exactly what he wants.”

“The speaker phone is on, correct?”

“Yes,”

“So he can hear everything we're saying.”

“That's right and it's very humiliating for him.”

“David, I'm sorry.”

Abby said, “Don't be. Michael this has become a wonderful little group. We now get together at least once a week. We've become good friends. We all get to act out our personal fantasies and nobody judges anyone. It's fun. Afterward we always have a glass of wine together and talk about what we enjoyed.”

“Do Ruth and her boyfriend join you?”

“Of course, but Matt and Ruth are still getting to know each other. They prefer to do their exploration in private. Being excluded from the bedroom also drives David wild.”

“I'm not sure I understand.”

“David is a submissive masochist. Never forget that.”

“Ms. Abby, may I please be allowed to speak to Mr. Michael.”

“Of course slave, but remember your place. You're speaking to a superior.”

“Yes ma'am, I'll remember.”

“Michael, our slave, David would like to speak to you.”

“Michael?” It was David's voice.

“Yes David.”

“Please don't think badly of me. I don't know why I like to be treated like a slave, but I do. I now realize that I've had these desires ever since I was in college.”

“I don't think badly of you David. You're not hurting anyone and it seems like Jeanne, Abby and Ruth all enjoy playing these games with you.”

Abby said, “We do, especially me. David has become my personal toy. Isn't that right slave.”

David said, “Yes Ms. Abby.”

“We're also really good friends.”

“Yes we are.” There was a pause and then David said, “I know you've heard that before we were married Ruth was pretty wild.”

“Yes I have.”

“When I met Ruth I'd heard rumors about her reputation. That was one of the many reasons I was attracted to her. I've always had fantasies about her seeing other men. I was also captivated by her assertive personality.”

I chuckled. Ruth has always liked to be in charge. It was one of the qualities that made her such a good office manager.

David continued. “We've always had a wife led marriage. We didn't call it that. We didn't actually even acknowledge it, but that's what it was. Ruth has always taken care of our finances. She has always had the final say in all of our important decisions. Even the kids know that if they want permission to do something they have to talk to their mother.”

I said, “It makes sense that she should take care of your finances. She does work in an accounting office.”

“Of course, but it also had a lot to do with our personalities. While Ruth was running our family, I was taking care of it. I've always done all the cooking and cleaning. I do the laundry for everyone. Before I leave for work in the morning I've always made breakfast and packed a lunch for everyone while Ruth sits at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.”

“I didn't know that.”

“It was never a deliberate decision. We both simply fell into the roles that were comfortable for each of us. Michael, on our first Christmas together Ruth gave me an apron. I never questioned it. I appreciated it. It made sense to me. Every Christmas since then she's given me another apron. The kids have never questioned it either. It's just the way we live.”

“You've always seemed happy to me.”

“We are happy. We've always had a happy marriage, but now that we're actually acknowledging and formally defining our roles we're even happier. Ruth has always been my leader and I have always been her servant. Finally recognizing and admitting it is very satisfying.”

“What about your kids?”

“Again its never been formally acknowledged, but they have always understood that Ruth was the decision maker in our family. When they want something they might come to me for assistance or advice, but they both have always understood that all final decisions rest with Ruth.”

“But are they aware of the recent clarification of your roles?”

“No, of course not. They're teenagers. My intimate relationship with Ruth shouldn't be shared with them. When they're out of college I suspect we'll reveal a little more about the true nature of our marriage, but until then we're going to continue to try to be discreet.”

“So they don't know about Matt Haynes.”

“They've met him. We've introduced him as a mutual friend. Again, when they're out of college we'll probably reveal more about Matt's relationship with Ruth, or whoever her boyfriend is at that time.”

“So as far as your concerned you see this new relationship as permanent. Ruth is always going to have a boyfriend.”

Chuckling, David said, “I hope certainly hope so.”

“You're enjoying this life.”

“Michael, I can't begin to explain it, but I really am.”

“Then I'm happy for you.”

“Thank you Michael, thank you for understanding.”

In the background I heard Jeanne say, “Abby, send our slave over. I want Bobby to do me in my butt. The slave needs to prepare me.”

Abby said, “Slave, Ms. Jeanne requires your service.”

“Yes, Ms. Abby, right away. Michael I have to go. Duty calls.” Laughing, he added, “It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.”

“Enjoy yourself David.”

Still laughing, he said, “Don't worry, I am. Hell, I'm having the time of my life.”

I heard the sounds of movement and then a man's voice. “Come here Abby, I'm ready for some more fucking.”

Abby answered, “That's an invitation I'll never decline. Michael, Mark and I are going to play. I'll leave the phone on speaker so you can listen.”

“Thanks Abby, have fun.”

“Baby, I always have fun.”

The man's voice again. I gathered it was Mark. “I'm going to sit down right here. I want you to straddle me.”

“You want to be able to play with my tits while we fuck.”

“Damn right, but I also want to watch Bobby fuck Jeanne's butt.”

“You're mind is just as dirty as mine.” Abby was giggling.

Mark laughed.

Abby gasped. “Damn that feels good going in.”

There was a pause and then I heard the steady rhythm of two people fucking.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

The telephone must have been right next to Mark and Abby. Aroused, I unzipped my pants, freed my erection and slowly started masturbating. I had a brief moment of shame when I realized what I was doing, but then I remembered Amy and Mel's counsel. They taught me that we are who we are. We should recognize it, accept it and enjoy it. As long as you're not hurting anyone it's good. Smiling, I lay back, watched my Julia Anne movie and stroked my erect cock while I listened to the sounds of Mark fucking Abby and David preparing my wife so Bobby could fuck her rear.

My erotic reverie was interrupted by Jeanne's voice. “That's right slave, lick my asshole. Get me ready for my stud's cock.” I smiled. It was clear that my wife fully embraced Amy and Mel's philosophy about sex.

I continued listening. “You do that so well slave. You love it, don't you.”

David answered, “Yes ma’am, I do.”

“What is it you love? Tell me slave, tell me what you love.”

“I love licking your asshole ma’am.”

“And I love it when you lick me there, but that's enough for right now. It's time for you to apply the lube. My stud is waiting.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I smiled. While I knew that during my absence my wife had become sexually adventurous, I was now realizing that she'd turned into a maestro of kinky sex.

Even more excited I continued listening.

Jeanne said, “Yes, that's right slave, lots of lotion. Get me nice and slippery back there. I want my stud's cock to slide in easily.”

I closed my eyes and imagined the scene that was taking place in my living room. While I wasn't upset or jealous, I did marvel at the metamorphosis my conservative wife of 26 years had undergone. I thought back to that awful evening last August when Jeanne announced without preparation or warning that she was planning to start dating other men. That night I feared that it was the end of our marriage. Now I saw it as the beginning of a great new adventure for both of us.

Jeanne's voice rousted me from my reverie. “Davey honey, push a finger into my ass. All the way baby, you know what I like. Yes, that's it. That's a good boy. Now fuck my ass with your finger. That's right baby, just like that.”

I chuckled. The change was remarkable, but it was also amazingly exciting. I kept listening.

“Give me a second finger baby. Get me ready for Bobby's big cock.” A pause and then, “Oh yes, that feels so good. Now give me a third. That's right baby, fuck me, fuck my ass hard with your fingers.”

“Jeanne, you are definitely keeping my husband busy. Baby doll are you having fun?” It was a third woman's voice and I recognized it immediately. It was Ruth.

David answered her, “Yes ma’am. I'm getting Ms. Jeanne ready for Mr. Bobby's cock. Oh and Mr. Michael is on the phone.”

“Michael? Really?”

“Yes ma’am. He's on the speaker phone next to Ms. Abby and Mr. Mark.”

“Jeanne, can I talk to him?”

“Of course you can Ruth. And Bobby, why don't you start fucking me while Ruth talks to my husband.”

Bobby said, “It will be a pleasure.”

“Michael, are you really there?”

“Yes Ruth, I am. How are you?”

“Me? I'm wonderful. You obviously know all about the recent changes in our lifestyle.”

“Yes, between your emails and my conversations with Jeanne I think I'm pretty much in the loop.”

“So you know I have a boyfriend now.”

“Yes, his name is Matt Haynes, correct?”

“That's right. He's standing next to me.”

A man's voice. “Hello Michael, I'm Matt.”

“Hello Matt, it's nice to meet you.”

“You're famous around here. I gather that you've had quite a journey.”

“It's been interesting.”

“When you get home I hope we can spend some time together. I'd love to hear about it.”

Ruth said, “Micheal, Jeanne told me that you might be home Monday night, is that true?”

“If everything goes well, that is my hope.”

“Maybe we can come over and see you Monday night.”

“Oh no! When my man gets home we're going to spend some serious alone time.” It was Jeanne.

Laughing, Ruth said, “Of course you are. I don't know what I was thinking. We can get together later in the week.”

Abby said, “I think we should have a party at the end of the week, just like this one. That would be the perfect way to welcome Michael home.

Panting, it was clear that Bobby was now fucking her, Jeanne said in a raspy voice, “That would be wonderful.”

“Michael, your wife is madly rubbing her clit while Bobby fucks her rear. I'm surprised she can talk at all.” Abby was giggling.

Ruth said, “What about you Abby? Mark is on top of you pumping away like a madman and you're talking like a politician at a fund raiser.”

“I'm an experienced slut. Jeanne is still a novice.” We all burst out laughing.

After a moment Ruth asked, “Michael, how soon will you start coming in to the office?”

“Honestly, I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I suppose I'll at least stop in near the end of the week. How is everything going?”

For the next few minutes Ruth and I talked about what was happening at my accounting firm. In the background I could here the sounds of Mark fucking Abby and Bobby fucking my wife. While it created a decidedly surreal situation, I had to admit that I found it exciting.

Suddenly Ruth said, “Mark just pulled out of Abby. He's taking off his condom. Davey honey, be a dear, take Mark's condom from him, flush it and bring Abby a wash cloth.”

Matt Haynes said, “Bobby's pulling out of Jeanne too. Davey you'd better take care of them as well.”

David said, “Yes sir.”

Ruth said, “Michael, I can't wait until you get home so you can join us. We have so much fun together.” There was a pause. After a moment Ruth whispered, “Mark has taken off his condom. He's kneeling next to Abby. She's masturbating him. Mark has his eyes closed. He's cumming. Michael, he's cumming. He's shooting his stuff all over Abby's tits. This is so....so wild.”

Another pause and then Ruth said, “Now Bobby is jacking off. Jeanne's lying on her stomach in front of him. She's grinning at us. Your wife loves it when a guy cums on her.”

I chuckled. The old Jeanne was definitely gone.

Ruth continued her narration. “Bobby's getting close. There it is. Oh my god! His first spurt landed right on the crack of Jeanne's rear. Now he's spurting again, and once more. This is Bobby's second orgasm this evening. I'm always amazed at how much cum he can make.”

Matt Haynes said, “I think the intense sexual environment helps.”

“Damn right it does.” It was another man's voice. I assumed it was Mark.

“Davey clean up the mess on Abby and Jeanne and then get us each a glass of wine.” Ruth giggled. “Michael, I have to admit that I love having a slave.”

Matt Haynes added, “Especially a slave as eager as David. All three of us are going to have a lot of fun on our trip to Jamaica.”

“Michael, I hope it's okay. Next week Matt is taking David and me to a sex resort in Jamaica. We're leaving Tuesday night and returning the following Saturday night so I'll only be gone Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Jason okayed it.”

“Yes, of course it's okay. In fact, I think it's a good idea. You can get in a little rest and relaxation before the tax season really starts to get busy. Tell us about the resort you're going to.”

Matt explained, “It's a small, very private luxury resort that caters to guests with discriminating sexual tastes. David will be there as our personal servant. A business associate told me about it. He has a very submissive wife. They go there at least twice a year. You might say that it's a resort where everyone is allowed to be themselves.”

Ruth added, “Everyone will know that David is really my husband. He'll wear a collar, a leash and his chastity cage the entire time we're there. The resort grounds are clothing optional, so he'll spend most of the vacation naked. Everyone will see that his cock is under lock and key.”

“My business associate told me that when they go there his wife wears nothing but a jeweled dog collar and sandals during their stay.”

“And David wants to do this?”

“Yes sir, I do. I'm even more excited by it than Master Matt and Mistress Ruth. I think they're mainly doing it for me.”

Ruth said, “We're all going to have fun. Now Davey, finish cleaning Abby's breasts.”

Abby laughed. “He is playing a little, isn't he. Baby you're finished with me. Go clean Jeanne's gorgeous back side, give her a kiss and get us some wine. After you serve the wine you can sit with me and have a little more titty time.”

“Yes Ms. Abby.”

Ruth said, “My husband has a crush on Abby.”

“He has a crush on my big titties.” Abby was still laughing. She was one of those people who make you smile. I was looking forward to actually meeting her.

“Thank you Davey, now give me a kiss. Yes, right there. Oh that's it baby, I love it when you use a little tongue.”

Abby said, “Jeanne honey, I'm not sure who enjoys that more, you or Davey.”

“You're a pretty big fan of it too.”

“I am.” Abby giggled. “We're just a couple of pervs. Oops, sorry Michael, I didn't mean to call your wife a perv.”

“It's okay Abby. I was made aware of that during our weekend together in San Francisco. Since then I've learned that I love having a wife who's a perv.”

Jeanne said, “Michael I'm so glad. Did you like listening to our party?”

“Very much, you were obviously having a good time.”

“I was.” Jeanne paused. After a second she asked, “Is that okay.”

“Yes Jeanne, in fact it's not just okay, it's fun to hear you that excited.”

Ruth said, “Thank you Davey, Oh that's good. Matt this is wonderful wine.”

“I hoped you'd like it.” Answered Matt.

Abby said, “It is good.”

Agreeing, Jeanne said, “Yes it is. It's delicious.”

I heard more murmurs of agreement from Mark and Bobby.

“Davey, you didn't pour a glass for yourself.” Observed Ruth.

Matt said, “Davey I brought two bottles. There should be plenty.”

“Yes sir, the second bottle is still nearly full.”

Ruth asked, “Then why didn't you pour a glass of wine for yourself sweetheart?”

“I um, I didn't think it was appropriate.” David paused. After a moment he took a deep breath and said, “Servants shouldn't be allowed to drink with their superiors.”

Jeanne said, “Davey, don't be silly. Of course we want you to drink with us.”

In a gentle voice, Ruth said, “No Jeanne, I understand. This is my baby's fantasy and this is one of the few situations where he gets to act it out. We need to let him do it.”

Matt said, “This is why we're going to the sex club in Jamaica.”

“Slave, take your serving tray back to the kitchen. When you return you may kneel at my feet.” The gentleness in Ruth's voice had been replaced by a tone of icy authority.

David whispered, “Yes Mistress Ruth, thank you.”

“You're welcome slave.”

Abby said, “David's fantasy isn't anymore outrageous than ours.”

“Because we're sluts?” Asked Jeanne.

“That's right.” Answered Abby.

“We are too, we really are” Laughed Ruth. “I kept my desires under control for years, but I've always been a slut.”

“I've been a slut all my life too, but I never tried to suppress my desires.” Abby giggled. “I just acted on them.”

Jeanne said, “I don't know what I did. I mean, I was a prude.”

Still giggling, Abby said, “Believe me girl, you're not a prude anymore. You're now a full fledged slut. Oops, I'm sorry Michael, that didn't come out right.”

“It's okay Abby. As I said earlier, I figured that out a couple of months ago. Since then I've not only accepted it, I've actually realized that I wouldn't want it any other way.”

“Don't I have a wonderful husband.”

Ruth said, “Yes Jeanne, you do, but we've both known that for years.”

Jeanne sighed. “Yes I did know that and sadly it didn't stop stupid me from nearly losing him last summer.”

“Jeanne, in retrospect your sudden announcement that evening last August has turned out to be one of the best things that's ever happened to us. When I consider it now, I don't think there was a way you could have done it gently. Change causes agony. I think your sudden announcement shortened the agony.”

“Thank you Michael, while it's generous of you to say that, I will always regret not trying to fuck you silly for a couple of months prior to dropping my bomb.”

“That would have been nice. While it might have helped, it might not have made any difference at all. It didn't happen, so we'll never know. I will say this.”

“What Michael?”

“When I get home Monday night you'll have another chance to fuck me silly and I promise you that I will not resist.”

Everyone burst out laughing.

Jeanne said, “That my good husband, is a date.”

“I'm looking forward to it.”

Abby asked, “Can I help? Maybe not the first night you get home, but I want to try to fuck you silly too.”

“If Jeanne's okay with it, I would enjoy that.”

“Michael, of course I'm okay with it.”

Abby giggled. “Jeanne wants you to get lots of pussy, that way she doesn't have to feel guilty about all the cock she's getting.”

Jeanne shrieked, “Abby!”

I laughed. “It's okay Jeanne, I understand. At times guilt plagues all of us. When we're afflicted with it there's nothing wrong with trying to placate it just a little bit. I also believe that you want me to enjoy lots of pussy because you love me just like I want you to continue enjoying lots of cock because I love you.”

“Damn Michael, that was eloquent. I want to write it down so I can tell Luther. He's always worrying about the amount of time he spends with his hookers. He loves those two sluts. I love him. I want him to spend time with them. They make him happy. I want him to be happy.”

I said, “Abby, you're pretty eloquent yourself.”

“Thanks Michael.”

Ruth said, “I want to help too. Matt would you mind if I started giving my boss a blow job every morning?”

Laughing, Matt said, “I wouldn't mind at all. Hell I'd encourage it. You give a great blow job. It should be shared with the world. Still, I'm only your boyfriend. I think it might be appropriate to check with your husband on this one.”

“David...”

“Mistress Ruth, do you really think you need to check with me?”

Giggling Ruth said, “No baby doll, on so many levels I know I don't.”

We all started laughing again.

After a moment Ruth said, “On that note I think it's time for my slave husband and me to get dressed and go home. We still have two teenagers in high school. It's Saturday night. We have to make sure they're at home.”

Matt said, “I think I'd better get dressed and go too. Ruth are you, Davey and I still on for dinner at the Kennsington Grill tomorrow night?”

“Yes Matt, we're both looking forward to it.”

“Master Matt, you don't have to include me. If you and my mistress want to have dinner alone, I understand.”

“David my friend, we are including you because we want to include you. I enjoy your company almost as much as I enjoy your wife's company. Besides, if your not along who's going to serve the wine when we go back to my apartment.”

All of us chuckled.

Mark said, “Bobby, we'd better get going too. We're in the retail clothing business. Sunday is a work day for us.”

I heard the sounds of movement and the rustle of clothing and then thank you's and goodbyes were exchanged. After Bobby and Mark and Ruth, Matt and David were gone Abby said, “I feel kind of awkward still being here, but I'm spending the night. Maybe I should go into the den so the two of you can talk privately.”

I said, “No Abby, please stay. I don't think that Jeanne and I have anything to talk about that would require privacy.”

Jeanne said, “That's right, tonight I'm just happy that Michael is on his way home.”

“That's how I feel too Jeanne. Abby, I'm glad to hear that you're spending the night. I know that you and Jeanne have become close friends and after talking to you tonight I hope we'll become close friends too.”

“I'm certain we will.”

“Michael, Abby and I don't sleep together. I want you to know that.”

“Jeanne, thank you for the consideration, but let me ask you a question.”

“Of course.”

“Are you going to make love before you go to sleep?”

“Michael! I never make love to anyone but you.”

“I'm sorry Jeanne, I know that, I really do. I just couldn't think of a better term. Have sex sounds so stodgy.”

Giggling, Jeanne said, “How about fuck? Before we go to sleep tonight Abby and I are going to fuck.”

“Can two women fuck?”

Also giggling, Abby said, “Neither of us has a cock so there won't be any penetration.”

Jeanne said, “Both of us have already had plenty of penetration tonight.”

Abby quickly added, “In every way imaginable. My mouth, my pussy and my asshole all need a rest.”

“But it will feel good to rub our pussies together and we consider that fucking.” Said Jeanne.

Abby concurred. “It's the perfect way to end an evening of hot sex. Of course we'll start with a little tongue massage. That's always soothing.”

I said, “I wish I could be there with you.”

Jeanne asked, “Do you just want to watch?”

Abby said, “That would be okay, but if you'd enjoy it you could play too. I'd love a little tongue massage from you.”

“I'd enjoy giving both of you a little tongue massage.”

“Michael, our assholes are also sore. Abby loves to give me a tongue massage there too.”

“And Jeanne loves to reciprocate.”

“You're both making me wish I was at home tonight.”

“We wish you were here too Michael. We'd make you feel very welcome.”

“Yes we would.”

“Jeanne.”

“Yes Michael.”

“There was a reason I asked if the two of you were planning to fuck before you go to sleep tonight.”

“Tell me.”

“After you're finished fucking wouldn't it be nicer to fall asleep together? I would think that would be the perfect ending to an evening of hot sex.”

“It would Michael, but I promised you...”

“Jeanne, I think we can make an exception with Abby.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Michael?”

“Yes Abby.”

“Does that mean that after you get home I might sometimes be able to sleep with the two of you?”

“Jeanne would that be alright with you?”

“I think it would be wonderful.” Said Jeanne.

“Abby, I'd enjoy it too.”

“Thank you Michael, thank you Jeanne.”

“Michael?”

“Yes Jeanne.”

“Jodie and Tricia are coming over dinner tomorrow night.”

“I'll call as soon as I get to my motel. I'd love to talk to them. How are they doing?”

“Tricia misses Paul.”

“She abused him.”

“Yes she did. She knows it now, but she also realizes that it might be too late.”

“I hope not. I think Amy and Mel have been good for Paul. Hopefully he'll eventually be strong enough to try again.”

“I hope so too.”

“How's Jodie doing?”

“She has a boyfriend. I think she's getting serious with him.”

“Really? I didn't think she was even close to settling down with just one guy. I hope she isn't planning to cheat on him.”

“Michael, I don't think Jodie would ever do that, but there are other possibilities.”

“Do you think he might be submissive like Paul?”

“No, while Jodie is certainly assertive, I'm quite sure that sexual dominance doesn't thrill her like it thrills Tricia and Ruth.” Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, “There is another alternative. He might be like you. He might enjoy the voyeuristic thrill of having a hot wife.”

“For Jodie's sake I hope that's the situation.”

“I suspect we'll know a lot more after tomorrow night.”

“Jeanne, it's time for me to say goodnight. I have a lot of driving to do tomorrow and you and Abby still have to fuck before you go to sleep.”

Giggling, Abby said, “It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.”

“Good night Abby, I think we're going to be close friends.”

“It think so too Michael, goodnight.”

“Goodnight Michael, I love you.”

“I love you too Jeanne.”

“Michael?”

“Yes Jeanne.”

“Do you have a Julia Anne movie on your computer that has her with another woman?”

“I have several.”

“Do you have one in which the other woman has long dark hair like Abby?”

“And don't forget bit titties. I have big titties Michael.”

I have one in which she's with Ava Addams. Ava Addams has long dark hair and large breasts.”

“Jeanne, before we go to bed we have to check this woman out on the Internet.”

“Good night Michael, watch a little bit of that movie before you go to sleep. While you're watching it imagine what's happening in your bed at home and then think about what we're going to do to you when you get home.”

I burst out laughing.

Jeanne said, “Sweet dreams Michael.”

“Believe me Jeanne, after that suggestion they will be very sweet dreams. Good night Jeanne, I'll call you tomorrow night.”

After we ended the call I found the Julia Ann scene with Ava Addams. As I was watching it I received a text. It was from Jeanne.

I chuckled as I read it.

“Michael, we found several pictures of Ava Addams on the Internet. Abby thanks you, Ava is gorgeous. There is also an amazing resemblance. Enjoy the movie and while you watch it, think about us.

Love,

Jeanne and Abby”

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments