Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 41

"Ruth"

61
31 Comments 31
11.6k Views 11.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words
6:30 AM, Jeanne's alarm buzzed. She popped out of bed. It was her second day at her new job. Her starting time was 8:30. She didn't want to be late. I got up with her. While I wasn't yet ready to return to full time work, it was my first day at home in five months. I had a list of errands I wanted to complete.

We effortlessly slipped back into the pattern that we'd followed for over twenty years. Jeanne showered first. That allowed her to apply her makeup while I showered. As soon as we were both dressed we went into the kitchen for our traditional breakfast. Jeanne made coffee and poured us each a glass of tomato juice. I made the toast.

We read the morning paper while we ate. Jeanne took the front page and variety sections. I read the sports. For several minutes we ate our toast, sipped our juice and coffee and read the newspaper in silence. We weren't ignoring each other, on the contrary, we were very aware of each others presence. We were a comfortable married couple. We didn't have to talk. We could enjoy each other in relaxed silence.

Jeanne set her section of the paper down and smiled at me. I smiled back. Jeanne said, “I've missed this. I've missed you.”

“I've missed you too.”

“Micheal, the sex last night was wonderful and I'm sure the sex we'll have tonight will be just as wonderful. I've missed the loving, romantic sex I have with you.”

“I've missed it too.”

“But I've also missed this. Michael, I want to grow old with you.”

“I understand. Sex can be a beautiful expression of love.”

“But it doesn't have to be.”

“No it doesn't. It can also be nothing more than physical excitement.”

“Last night it was a beautiful expression of love.”

“It was, but last night you were with Marty too.”

“And that was just physical excitement.”

“For both of us.”

Giggling, Jeanne said, “I'm so glad that you feel that way.”

“I do.”

“But I could never do this with Marty.”

“Have breakfast?”

“Have breakfast like this. Don't be difficult. You know what I mean.”

“Yes I do and I could never have breakfast like this with any other woman.”

“Not even Maureen?”

“Do I detect a note of jealousy?”

“Honestly Michael, I'm still worried about losing you.”

“I came home.”

“Yes you did.”

“And I'm very happy at home. Jeanne, I want to spend the rest of my life having breakfast with you.”

“Even if other men are fucking me?”

“Especially because other men are fucking you.”

“Michael, I love you so much.”

“I love you too Jeanne.”

I stood and walked around the table. Jeanne rose to meet me. I wrapped my arms around her. She pressed her body against mine. I held her tightly in my arms and then we kissed.

After we kissed she whispered, “I missed you.”

I answered, “I know, I missed you too.”

Still holding Jeanne. Her body still pressed tightly against mine we stared into each others eyes. Jeanne said, “I bought a new dress yesterday, just for you.”

“I can't wait to see it.”

Giggling, Jeanne said, “I can't wait to take it off in front of you.”

“I'll like that too.”

“It's going to be a wonderful evening.”

“Especially if you have a wonderful day.”

Stepping back, Jeanne looked at me and asked, “What do you mean?”

Grinning, I said, “I'm going to spend the day imagining you pleasuring your bosses.”

Shaking her head, Jeanne said, “Michael, I told you the other day, I'm a legal secretary. I may be a slut and I may occasionally party with my employers, but during the day it's strictly business.”

I shrugged. “I'm sorry, I have my fantasies.”

Jeanne laughed. “And I love those fantasies, but sadly, they are just fantasies.”

“Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...”

“There isn't any reason to be sorry. I told you, I love that you're having that fantasy. It's just that while I may be a slut, I still take pride in my work. I'm a damn good legal secretary. I don't want any confusion about why they're employing me.”

“I understand. Please forgive me. I may be an accountant, but sometimes I still let my imagination trump my rational thought.”

“And I hope you never stop doing that.” Jeanne smiled at me. “But Michael, if you're going into your office today I suspect you're going to be encountering another equally exciting fantasy.”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you going to your office today?”

“I'd planned to stop in.”

“David and Ruth have a fantasy.”

Remembering what Jeanne had told me during our telephone conversation the other night, I said, “I don't know Jeanne. Ruth works for me. We have a professional relationship. I think this is similar to the situation in your office.”

“No Michael, it's not similar at all. Ruth and David are old friends. Ruth loves you, not as much as she loves David, but she does love you.”

“And I suppose I love her too, but...”

“Michael, they want this. Don't let them down.”

Chuckling, I said, “This might be the first time a wife has demanded that her husband let his sexy office manager give him a blow job at work.”

“While I doubt it's the first time, It's probably not very common.” Jeanne giggled. “But I suspect we're a bit more adventurous than most people.”

“Just a bit.” I was grinning at Jeanne.

“Michael, let them do this. It will make both Ruth and David very happy. They're our friends.”

“You're serious.”

“Yes I am. Didn't Amy and Mel teach you that sex was about fantasies?”

“They did.”

“This is one of Ruth and David's fantasies.”

“I may be so nervous that I won't even be able to get it up.”

“Leave that to Ruth. Believe me, I've seen her in action. She has skills.”

“Okay.” I was still chuckling at what I considered a surreal situation.

Jeanne kissed me one more time and said, “Now I'd better get going. I'll be home around 5:30.”

“I'll be here.”

“You damn well better be, I bought a new dress and I have an appointment to get my hair styled during my lunch hour.”

Grinning, I said, “Tornadoes, hurricanes, snowstorms and alien invasions won't stop me from being here.”

“Alien invasions?”

“Damn right.”

“Like from Mars or Jupiter?”

“Maybe even Alpha Centauri.”

Jeanne burst out laughing. “Michael Nolan, I love you so much.”

“And I love you too Jeanne Nolan. Now get going or you'll be late.”

Jeanne kissed my cheek and said, “I'll see you tonight sweetheart.” And then she hurried out the door to the garage.

After taking a minute to tidy up the kitchen I followed Jeanne into the garage. She was already gone. I got into my Escape and backed into the street. My first destination was Iverson's Garage. Iverson's was a downtown parking ramp. My firm leased eight parking spaces there, four for employees and another four for clients to use when they have to come into the office. Last August I parked my Lexus in one of the spaces. It was time to retrieve it.

As I was driving downtown I looked at my Escape. It wasn't as luxurious as my Lexus, but it had personality and it had become a friend. Suddenly I realized that I didn't want to part with it. It had carried me through my odyssey. Now it seemed like it would be an unconscionable affront to abandon it.

I thought about my Lexus. It was a car, a luxury car, but that's all it was. There was only one possible conclusion. I was keeping the Escape which meant that the Lexus had to go.

I thought about selling the Lexus, but then I had a better idea. I pulled into a convenience store parking lot, parked, picked up my cell phone and sent a text to my daughter Jodie. “Call me when you have a free moment.” She was teaching high school English. I knew I couldn't just call her.

Just as I was about to start my Escape again my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Jodie. I answered the call.

“Hi daddy, what's up?”

“Hi Jodie. Have you got a minute?”

“Yes, you're timing is perfect. This is my preparation period.”

“Are you still driving that old Chevrolet?”

“Yes, of course I am. I'd love to buy a better car, but I can't afford it. I'm a first year teacher.”

“What about Teddy? Does he have a decent car?”

“Daddy he's a first year teacher too. He drives an old Dodge.”

“So the two of you could use a better car.”

“Of course we could, are you in a buying mood?”

“No I'm in a giving mood.”

“I don't understand.”

“I'd like to give you my Lexus.”

“Really?” Jodie paused and then she asked, “Why?”

“Because I love you and I've become attached to my Escape. I don't want to give it up.”

“You're serious.”

“Yup.”

“Does mom know about this?”

“Your mother has her own car and if she's not happy with it I'll buy her a new one. This is between you and me.”

“You really are serious?”

“Yes I am.”

“Your Lexus is a nice car.”

“Yes it is. That's why I want to give it to you.”

There was a pause. Finally Jodie said, “I don't know what to say.”

“Say yes, Jodie you'll be doing me a big favor. I want to keep driving my Escape.”

Laughing, Jodie said, “Okay daddy, I can only be so polite. Teddy and I would love to have your Lexus.”

“It's yours.”

“Except...”

“Except what?”

“What about Tricia? This isn't fair to her.”

“Don't worry, I'll find a way to make it even for Tricia.”

“Send her to Tucson to see Paul. That's all she wants.”

“Jodie, I wish I could do that, but I can't.”

“Why not?”

“Paul's not yet ready.”

“Are you sure?”

“Believe me, your mother and I are keeping a very close eye on this situation.”

“I'm sure you are, it's just that...Daddy, Tricia is ready, I know she is.”

“Yes, I'm certain she is, but Paul has to be ready too.”

“What if he falls in love with one of those dancers in Tucson?”

“Then that's what will happen. It's Paul's life. He gets to live it the way he wants to live it.”

“I know, but if that happens it will destroy Tricia.”

“No it won't. Your sister is a strong woman. She'll survive.”

“Yes daddy, you're right. Of course you're right. She is strong and she will survive, but that's not enough. I also want her to be happy.”

“Your mother and I want that too, but Paul gets to choose his own path to happiness and while all of us hope that it will include Tricia, it is his choice. Jodie, this is a situation that has to resolve itself in its own time without our intervention.”

“I know.”

“Right now our job is to support Tricia. Amy and Mel are taking care of Paul.”

“I understand. I just feel guilty that I'm so happy and Tricia is so sad.”

“Jodie, you shouldn't ever have to feel guilty about being happy. Life is a series of experiences. While some of those experiences make us happy, some make us sad and some are trials, all of them give life meaning. When we see pain, suffering and sadness we should do everything we can to alleviate it, but we should still enjoy our moments of happiness."

"Daddy are you and mom happy?"

"Yes Jodie, I think we're very happy."

"You were both sad for awhile."

"Yes we were. We were confronting change. Change can be difficult. It sometimes causes sadness."

"I wish that Tricia and I had done more to help you last August."

"I don't think there was much you could have done. This was something your mother and I had to work out on our own."

"But you did work it out."

"Yes we did."

"I'm glad you're letting her play with other men. Sex is fun. It should be freely enjoyed."

"I now agree with you."

"Daddy, that makes me really happy."

There was a pause. The conversation was becoming awkward for both of us. After a moment I asked, "So when do you want to pick up the car? It's downtown at Iverson's garage. It's been sitting for five months so they'll probably have to charge the battery"

"That's okay, Teddy and I don't get home until 4:30. He'll have to drive me. We could be there at 5:00. Do you think they'll have it done by then?"

"I'm sure they will. I'll leave the keys with the garage manager. His office is on the street level next to the entrance.”

“We'll find it. Daddy this is exciting. We're going to have a really nice car.”

“Yes you are. We'll take care of the details this weekend.”

“Thank you daddy, thank you very much.”

“You're welcome Jodie.”

After ending my telephone call to Jodie I drove downtown to Iverson's garage, parked my Escape in one of the firm's visitor's spaces on the third level, took a quick look at my Lexus and rode the elevator down to the street level. Martin Keller, the garage manager was in his office. Well over fifty and a a fixture at Iverson's, Martin once told me that he'd started working at the garage when he was seventeen. I didn't doubt him.

Overweight and balding, I was certain that Martin had emerged from his mother's womb smoking a cheap cigar. He was also one of the most honest and reliable men that I'd ever known.

I quickly explained the situation. Martin assured me that he would be at the garage until 7:00 and promised that he would get the keys to Jodie. Slipping a twenty dollar bill into his hand, I thanked him. He nodded.

Confident that Jodie and Teddy wouldn't have any trouble getting the car at five, I left the parking ramp, crossed the street to the Exeter Building and rode the elevator up to the eighth floor.

As I stepped out of the elevator I remembered how angry I'd been the last time I walked down this hallway to my office. I smiled. Pride and our perception of what makes us look weak and what makes us look strong has such a significant influence on our behavior.

When I reached the office door I paused. I suddenly felt like I was about to reenter an earlier life, a life I'd left behind five months ago. As I grasped the door knob I asked myself if I wanted to return to that life. I wondered if I could return to that life. I stood holding the door knob for several seconds. Finally I realized that I wasn't starting an entirely new life. Much of my old life, notably Jeanne, my daughters, the people on the other side of this door and my profession were part of the fabric of my being. I could never reject those parts of my life.

Jeanne was wrestling with similar issues. While she was now a slut, she was still a woman of substance. She continued to take pride in her professional prowess. She was a skilled, reliable legal secretary. I was a successful accountant with close professional friends. It was time for both of us to meld our old lives with our new values.

Taking a deep breath, I turned the door knob and opened the door. Ruth, Jason Ridner, the accountant who been with me for over eleven years and a young man I'd never met were huddled over Ruth's desk discussing a file. I assumed the young man was Bernie Kyle, the accountant they'd hired to fill in for me after I left.

All three of them looked up. Jason stared at me. After a moment he smiled and said, “Damn look at what the cat dragged in.”

I chuckled.

Ruth walked over quickly and threw her arms around me. As she hugged me she said, “Michael Nolan, I've missed you so much.”

“I've missed you too.”

Jason shook my hand. “It's good to have you back boss.”

Bernie Kyle was discreetly standing back. I walked over, extended my hand and said, “You must be Bernie Kyle.”

“Yes sir.”

“I'm Michael Nolan. I've heard very good things about you.”

“Thank you sir, I try.”

“Before we talk about anything else, I want you to know that you are going to continue to have a job here.”

A look of relief swept across Bernie Kyle's face. “Really?”

“Yes really. When you find good people, you try to keep them.”

Now smiling, Bernie said, “Thank you sir, thank you very much.”

I felt Ruth's hand on the small of my back. It was her way of letting me know that she was pleased with my decision.

Jason said, “Boss will you tell us a little about your trip? I've been so envious. I'd love to take a solo driving trip around the country. It's kind of a fantasy for me.”

Ruth asked, “Without Barb? Jason honey, how do you think she'd feel about your fantasy?”

“She'd kill me, but dammit Ruth, a guy can still dream,”

Chuckling, Ruth said, “Yes Jason, he can. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to allow reality to put a damper on your dream.”

“Thank you.” Jason was smiling.

I said, “Jason, there's not really a lot to tell.”

“Not a lot to tell? I heard you lived with two strippers in Tucson.”

“For a couple of months.”

“You did? You really did?”

“Yes Jason, I really did. They're now very close friends.”

“Boss, in the fantasy world of happily married men you are now a god.”

“Jason, you know a little bit about what happened between Jeanne and me.”

“Of course I do boss. I was with you when it all blew up.”

“So you know why I left.”

“Yeah, I do.” Jason voice was now quiet and serious.

“First of all let me tell you that Jeanne and I have worked almost everything out.”

“I know that. Ruth has kept me posted.”

I looked at Ruth.

She quickly interjected, “About you and Jeanne, just about you and Jeanne.”

I gave her a quick nod acknowledging that I now understood that Jason didn't know anything about the change in her relationship with David.

Turning back to Jason, I said, “Let's just say that during my trip I not only met several interesting people, I was fortunate enough to meet people who were able to help me understand the changes that were occurring in my life.”

Jason nodded.

I said, “Amy and Mel, those are their names, are now good friends.”

“I understand. I hope that I can meet them some day.”

“I'd like that too.”

Ruth said, “Michael, everyone who knows you wants to meet them.”

“And maybe someday everyone will get the opportunity.” Turning to Bernie Kyle, I said, “We're being rude.”

Shaking his head, he said, “No sir, you're not being rude.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

I don't know much about your situation, but I understand how important you are to Ruth and Jason and I am aware that you've just weathered a crisis in your personal life. That's all I really need to know. I am happy you're back.” He grinned. “And I'm damned happy that I still have a job.”

All four of us grinned.

I said, “Bernie, I like you already.”

“Thank you sir.”

Jason asked, “Boss when are you coming back to work?”

“I'm under the impression that things are running pretty smoothly here.”

Nodding, Jason said, “They are, but we can always benefit from your leadership and experience.”

“Thank you, my plan is to take another week off and then come back at half time.”

Ruth asked, “Michael are you going into semi retirement?”

“I haven't decided. I'm keeping my options open. Jeanne and I are financially secure. At this point in my life work is more of an avocation than an occupation. I may look at some other business opportunities.”

“Is there any chance you might involve us in a new opportunity?”

Smiling, I said, “We've always been a pretty good team.”

Ruth said, “That's exciting.”

We chatted for a few more minutes and then Jason said, “Boss, Bernie and I need to get back to work. We have a new account, Mallory Construction.”

“Mallory Construction? Really?” How did we get them?” Mallory Construction was one of the largest construction companies in the Midwest.

Bernie said, “Eric Mallory and my dad are close friends. When he told my dad that he was looking for a new accounting firm my dad told him that I'd gone to work for your firm. He called me. We set up a meeting. He hired us.”

“Bernie, you are turning out to be an outstanding asset.”

Bernie grinned.

Jason said, “Eric Mallory is coming in tomorrow for his first account review. Bernie and I need to make sure that everything is set. Would you like to help us?”

“At some point I'd like to meet Eric Mallory, but he's your account. This is your chance to shine. Make us proud.”

“Thanks boss.” Jason was smiling. Next to him Bernie was smiling too. Jason turned to Bernie, gave his arm a gentle tug and said, “Let's get to work.”

As they disappeared into Jason's office Ruth said, “They've become close friends. I'm glad you're keeping Bernie.”

“It looks to me like I'd be a fool if I didn't keep him.”

Ruth stared at me. After a moment she said, “Can I have a private word with you in your office?”

“I'm surprised I still have an office. When I left I told Jason he should move into it.”

“Jason could never take your office. He idolizes you.”

“If Jason is still in his old office where does Bernie work?”

“He has a desk in Jason's office. They love working together.”

“So my office has been dead space while I was gone? That seems like a waste.”

“We've used it as a conference room and a community work area.”

“That makes me feel better.”

Tugging my arm, Ruth said, “Come on, I plan to make you feel even better.” Ruth led me into my old office. As soon as we were inside she closed the door, stared into my eyes and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Suddenly anxious I stammered, “Ruth...What?”

She smiled. “Micheal, didn't Jeanne talk to you about this?”

“Yes she did, but, I mean...Ruth, we work together.”

“We do. I think we make a great team and I also consider you to be one of my closest friends.”

“I feel that way about you too, but couldn't this jeopardize all of that and what about David?”

“Micheal, it won't jeopardize anything. You're not using me and I'm not using you.” Ruth smiled. “And David wants this. This is one of his fantasies. You understand, I know you do.”

Sighing, I said, “Yes, I do understand.”

“Your enthusiasm isn't exactly building my ego.”

“I'm sorry, this is still kind of new to me. I was raised to believe that mixing business and pleasure is a mistake.”

“Don't dip your pen in company ink.”

“Exactly.”

“Michael, we've been friends and work companions for over twenty years. We've both recently gone through major changes in our beliefs about marital fidelity. Do you really think a little office hanky panky is going to jeopardize our friendship?”

I shook my head. “No I don't.”

“It will be fun and it will make David very happy.” Ruth slipped her blouse off her shoulders and unclasped her brassiere. As she pulled it away from her large breasts she stared into my eyes, picked up my hand and gently placed it on her erect nipple.

I looked away. It was an involuntary reaction caused by a lifetime of conditioning.

Noticing immediately, Ruth chided me. “Michael, why are you looking away?” She was smiling. She understood. “Are my breasts ugly?”

I understood too. I was being teased. Knowledge is often power, but not always. Disconcerted, I stammered, “I ah, No! I mean...I don't know.”

“You don't know? Michael, we've worked together for sixteen years. During that time you've never missed an opportunity to check out my breasts.”

Protesting, I said, “I never...”

Ruth cut me off. “Michael honey, we both know you're a voyeur. Relax, if you ever stopped trying to steal peeks I'd be upset.”

I blushed.

“But now I want you to do more than peek. I want you to touch me. I want you to feel me.” Ruth's hand was still holding my hand against her naked breast.

My thumb rubbed her erect nipple. Gasping, Ruth said, “Yes Michael, that's what I want. That's exactly what I want.”

I felt my cock stir. Lust now overwhelming reason, I rolled Ruth's nipple between my fingertips. Clearly aware of my acquiescence, she released my hand and reached down between my thighs. My breath caught as I felt her rub my cock.

Ruth whispered, “You're getting hard.”

I nodded. At that moment that was all I could do.

“Lets get this big boy out so he can play.” Ruth unbuckled my belt. I didn't resist. I couldn't resist. I didn't want to resist. I felt her open my trousers and pull my zipper down. I still didn't resist. Instead I gasped as Ruth reached into my boxers and freed my now fully erect penis.

As she squeezed me, Ruth whispered, “Oh yes, this bad boy is definitely ready to play.”

Finally mustering some resolve, I managed to say, “Ruth, David is my friend.”

Still holding my erection, Ruth stared at me and said, “Yes Michael, David is your friend and that's exactly why we should do this.”

“But...”

“No buts, David wants this. Michael this is his fantasy. We're doing it for him. I thought you'd now had enough experiences to understand that.”

I sighed. Ruth was right. I did understand, but it still didn't seem right. David was an old friend. I said, “Ruth, I do understand, but everything I've ever been taught argues against this.”

“Wasn't reevaluating what you've been taught the whole point of everything you learned during the five month odyssey you just completed?”

Chuckling, I said, “Yes it was.”

“Micheal, Jeanne and David have made love several times.”

“Really? I didn't know that. I thought David was...”

“A slave? He is. It's a role he relishes. I didn't say that David has fucked Jeanne. I said that they've made love. Your wife loves to sit on my husband's face and torture his nipples while he licks her to orgasm. It excites both of them. Jeanne has multiple orgasms while they're playing and David always cums without any direct stimulation at all.”

“He cums without anyone touching him?”

“That's right. They both have a wonderful time. Does that make you jealous?”

“No, it doesn't. They're just having fun.”

“Would it bother you if David had a different orientation? Would it bother you if David enjoyed fucking Jeanne?”

Understanding what Ruth was telling me, I shook my head. “No, not at all, they're just having fun.”

“Isn't that what we're going to be doing?”

“Yes, I guess it is.”

“So let's have some fun and if it makes you feel better just remember that tonight David will have even more fun when I sit on his face and tell him about it.”

“We certainly have gotten kinky.”

“Yes we have. Isn't it wonderful?” Ruth dropped to her knees and took my erection into her mouth.

As she started sucking me, I another concern occurred to me. “What about Jason and Bernie?”

Ruth took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. “What about them?”

“Aren't they going to be suspicious?”

“They already are. So what? Michael, ever since Jason started working here he's assumed that you and I have been having an affair.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” Ruth shrugged. “Now we're just verifying his suspicions.”

“But...”

“Michael, you're the boss, I'm definitely not being coerced and we have the blessing of your wife and my husband. Jason and Bernie can think whatever they want to think, it doesn't matter. We're not doing anything wrong. Now be quiet and let me suck your cock.”

Chuckling, I said, “Okay.”

Ruth was good. She was just as good as Amy, Mel or Jeanne and that's saying a lot. After a minute or two I said, “You have skills.”

Ruth took my cock out of her mouth and said, “Thank you, I try. During the past several months your wife, Abby and I have had several long discussions about the art of giving a good blow job.”

“I haven't yet experienced Abby, but both you and Jeanne are definitely proficient.”

“Again, thank you, Jeanne tells me that your friends in Tucson taught you how to give pretty good head too.”

“As you just said, I try.”

“You used to tell Jason and me that we should strive for excellence.”

“I think I was talking about keeping good records.”

“I'm choosing a broader interpretation.”

“Would you like to sample my skills?”

“I would, but not today. Today my baby doll David is the only one who's going to be giving me head.”

“That makes me happy.”

“Why?”

“You should reserve something for just him.”

“I never thought about it quite like that, but I think you're right. Does Jeanne reserve anything for just you?”

“She won't do anything with another man that she hasn't already done with me.”

“That's not the same as reserving it for you.”

“No, it's not.” I shrugged. “I don't know. I'm not sure I can think of anything that I want her to reserve for just me.” But then I paused. After a second I said, “Yes there is and it's important to both of us.”

“What is it?”

“Jeanne won't let anyone but me cum in her mouth or her pussy without a condom.”

“I reserve that for David too.” Ruth smiled. “But I think David would prefer it if I reserved that for Matt or you or even for the both of you and made him wear a condom. Denial excites him.”

“Jeanne and I played a little bit with denial when she was dating her first boyfriend.”

“Trent?”

“Yes, Trent.”

“She told me about that. If I remember correctly it didn't work out too well.”

“He got a little confused about it.”

“Confusion seems to be a concern in cuckold hot wife marriages.”

“I think sexual relationships in general often create confusion.”

“I think you're right. Now let's get back to our sexual relationship.” Ruth stood, turned around and took a box of a dozen condoms out of my upper right hand desk drawer. She opened the box and took out a wrapped condom.

As she tore it open I asked, “When did I start keeping condoms in my desk?”

“Yesterday, David purchased them for me last weekend.”

“David purchased them?”

“He buys all of my condoms. It's one of his tasks as my cuckold husband.” Ruth smiled. “It's a task that thoroughly excites him.”

“Making him do it excites you too, doesn't it.”

“Yes Michael, it does. My husband is a masochist and I have a mild sadistic streak. While I love David and would never deliberately hurt him, a little delicious torment is fun for both of us.”

“You're well matched.”

“Yes we are and tonight I want to be able to tell my sweet baby that you bent me over your desk and fucked me, fucked me really hard, harder than he ever could.”

I asked, “And that will make him happy?”

“It will make both of us happy. Are you ready?”

“Hand me the condom.”

“I'll put it on. It's a little touch that David enjoys.”

“Creative sex is fun.”

“It is so much fun. David and I are having the time of our lives.” Ruth rolled the condom onto my erection. As soon as she was finished she pulled up her skirt and bent over my desk. “Pull my panties down Michael, just to my knees. David and I both think that's sexier.”

Chuckling as I pulled Ruth's panties down to her knees, I said, “The two of you have this fantasy well choreographed.”

“Damn right we do. I just told you that we're having the time of our lives and I meant it. Michael, David and I have never loved each other more than we do right now.”

“I think I understand. Jeanne and I are pretty happy right now too. At least I think we are.”

“Michael, Jeanne loves you so much. Don't ever doubt that.”

“I don't doubt it.”

“Good, now push your big, beautiful cock into my slippery wet cunt.”

Chuckling again, I said, “You have a creative narrative.”

“David and I have played out this scene as a fantasy more times than you can possibly imagine. The dialogue is well planned.”

“So what do I do next?”

“Fuck me damn it! Fuck me hard! Let me have that big cock, every inch of it.”

“All right.” I pushed my cock into Ruth's cunt. She was very wet.

Sighing, she whispered, “Oh yes, Michael that feels so good. I love sex. Do me, do me right.”

Remembering what Jeanne had taught me the previous night, I danced with Ruth, my hands cupping her bare breasts. Nothing fancy, just a simple waltz, one, two, three, one, two, three.

Giggling, Ruth said, “You're dancing with me.”

“I am. Jeanne taught me last night. Is it okay?”

“It's wonderful. Abby, Jeanne and I started experimenting with it about two weeks ago. Most men can't do it. It demands self control. The pleasure of fucking overwhelms most of them. Our friends, Bobby and Mark can do it, but that's not surprising, they're sexual savants. I'm pleased that you can do it.”

“My friends, Mel and Amy taught me a lot about self control.”

“You were lucky to meet them.”

“Yes, I was.”

“Will we ever get to meet them?”

“I hope so.”

“I do too.” Ruth paused. After a moment she asked, “Do you know any other dance steps? The waltz is a nice introduction, but it's time to get a bit more intense.”

“Last night I did the foxtrot with Jeanne.”

“The foxtrot? Really?”

“Yup.”

“I haven't thought about the foxtrot since eighth grade gym class.”

“Want to try it?”

“Hell yes, but I need a refresher.”

“Slow, slow, quick, quick, we put a little accent on the first and third beats.”

“Get out!”

“No that's it, but I'm not sure how good I am at it.”

“Who cares, it sounds delightfully insane. We have to try it.”

“Okay, here goes ” I started, a firm slow thrust, an easy slow withdrawal, a quick hard thrust and an easy quick withdrawal and then I repeated it.

After the third repetition Ruth giggled. “That feels...Oh my god! It feels...It feels good, so very good, but more than that, it's fun.” Ruth began moving to the same rhythm. “Dance with me Michael. Dance the mother fucking fox trot with me.”

And we did. Together we danced the foxtrot. We danced it fast, we danced it slow. We laughed, we giggled. We were two close friends enjoying each other.

I really don't know how long we danced together. It might have been minutes, it might have been an hour. It didn't matter. Time was inconsequential. It was the moment that mattered. The moment was all that mattered and it would forever be part of our friendship.

Eventually it ended. It had to, all moments are finite. It's what makes some of them so special. They're blips in time that make us smile when we remember them.

Ruth ended it. “Michael, I need you to fuck me.”

I laughed. “I thought I was doing that.”

“No sweetie, you're dancing with me. It was wonderful, but now I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard. I need you to make me cum over and over again.”

Suddenly feeling insecure, I whispered, “I'll do my best.”

“No baby, you don't have to worry. This is the easy part. You've already done the difficult part. Most guys can fuck hard for a few minutes. Very few of them can create the rapture you just created. You've got me ready, really ready, now give me the big finale. Grab my nipples and fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me silly.”

This was a new role for me. For years I'd been Jeanne's polite, respectful husband and she'd been my polite, respectful wife. When we did have sex fucking her silly was never a consideration. Realizing that this might explain why she enjoys rough dominant men so much, I smiled.

I thought about Amy and Mel. They were my teachers. We fucked, we fucked constantly, but they were professionals. They taught me the craft. While Jeanne taught me to dance, they taught me to open my mind to dancing. No, Amy and Mel taught me to just open my mind. They were the Plato and Aristotle of sex.

I was Maureen's teacher. When I met her she was seeking a gentle man who would treat her with dignity and respect while we experimented with kinky sex. She might eventually enjoy some fuck me silly sex, but that wasn't my role with her.

Jeanne enjoys being savaged. She seeks it out, but not from me. I'm her sweet, gentle lover. That's why she taught me to dance. Earlier Ruth asked me if there was anything that Jeanne reserves for just me. Of course I'm the only man she allows to cum in her mouth or pussy without a condom, that's important, but suddenly I understood that there is something else she reserves for just me, sweet, romantic love.

As I considered that, I realized there was something Jeanne really did deny me. I was certain she was unaware of it. If she was made aware of it, it might even bother her. She reserved savage, dominant sex for her savage dominant lovers. In that respect, I really was her cuckold husband.

Excitement rippled through me. While denial was not a form of torture I sought, it was fun to play on the fringes of it. Knowing that Jeanne would never allow me to be one of her savage lovers was deliciously exciting.

So here I was with Ruth. She was asking me to play the role of a dominant bull, a demanding, stud lover. It wasn't a natural role for me, but Amy and Mel had taught me to slip in and out of different characters. Ruth and David were two of my oldest friends. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, grabbed Ruth nipples, gave them a savage twist and started fucking her as hard as I could.

It was intense and it was exhilarating. Ruth came several times and then I came too. As I came, I understood. Wild animal sex might be easy, but if it was going to be meaningful it required a prelude. That was the reason people played sex games. It was also the reason Jeanne, Abby and Ruth craved variety. Fucking is always fun, but when it's done with creativity and style it can be so much more fun.

I smiled. While my Odyssey might have ended my education was just beginning and I was now an eager student.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments