Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 43

"Michael and Jeanne begin their new life together"

56
26 Comments 26
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
It was 4:20 when I turned onto our street. I pushed the button on my garage door opener and pulled into our driveway. As the door opened I saw that Jeanne's Honda was parked on her side of the garage. I smiled. She was home early.

Excited, I parked my Escape and hurried into the house. Jeanne was in the kitchen. Beethoven's Sixth Symphony was playing on the stereo. Jeanne loved to listen to music while she cooked.

The music was loud. Jeanne hadn't heard me come into the house. I paused for a moment so I could watch her. Even At fifty and dressed in a pair of loose fitting blue jeans and a dark green hockey jersey she was still a beautiful woman. The hockey jersey was a surprise. I didn't know she owned one, but I had to admit that it did look good on her.

I smiled, her bleached blond hair was freshly cut to shoulder length and styled. She'd gotten her hair done for me. I also noticed that she was stirring a pot of marinara sauce in time to the Beethoven symphony. She was making spaghetti, my favorite dinner.

Chuckling at the perfection of the situation, I walked over, put my arms around Jeanne and kissed her neck. Startled, Jeanne jumped, but then she turned, smiled and kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back.

After a moment, she said, “Hi baby.”

I answered, “Hi yourself.” And kissed her again.

After we kissed, Jeanne said, “I got my hair done this afternoon.”

“I noticed. I like it.”

“Thank you kind sir.”

“I also noticed that you're making spaghetti, my favorite dinner.”

Laughing, Jeanne said, “Some women believe that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. While I happen to believe that the most effective route is through his zipper, I'm trying to keep all my avenues open.”

“I like the idea of keeping all avenues open.” I slipped my hand down the back of Jeanne's loose fitting Jeans. She was wearing a thong. Caressing her nearly naked cheeks, I said, “I like this outfit.”

Jeanne said, “This is definitely not what I plan to wear this evening. Believe me, tonight I have something very special for you.”

“While I'm tantalized by that prospect, I have to admit that I am quite entranced by your current outfit.”

Gasping as she felt me run my fingers through the cleft of her rear, Jeanne said, “I can tell.”

I stepped back and looked at her. The dark green jersey bore a Minnesota Wild logo. “I do have to ask about the your shirt. It's an unusual choice for you. You've never exhibited much interest in the National Hockey League.”

Jeanne's entire demeanor suddenly changed. She said, “I'm sorry Michael, I wasn't thinking. I just pulled this on in a hurry when I got home.” Closing her eyes, she shook her head and said, “Sometimes I'm a complete moron.”

“I don't understand.”

Jeanne said, “Please Michael, let's forget this and move on. Wearing this shirt was a stupid mistake. I don't know what was going through my pea brain.”

“We promised total honesty, no secrets.”

“I know, but tonight is supposed to be special. I don't want to ruin it.”

“I think we've moved beyond that.”

Jeanne stared at me. After a moment she sighed and said, “Jack Mahler gave it to me.”

“Your boyfriend gave you that jersey?” I started laughing.

“Michael!”

“What?”

“He's not my boyfriend.”

“I thought he was.”

“Not since you came home.”

“Have you decided that you don't like him?”

“No, I still like him. It's just that...” Jeanne's voice trailed off.

Realizing this was important, I said, “Tell me Jeanne.”

“Michael, I love you. I don't want to take a chance on hurting you again.”

“I don't understand. We've been talking about you having a boyfriend for the past two or three months.”

“Yes, but now you're home.”

“What difference does that make?”

“Michael, I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you like I did with Derek.”

“That was a different situation. I've spent the last five months adapting to our new life. I received a lot of support from some very good people. I now have several friends who's wives regularly party with other men. Jeanne, I'm fine with your having a boyfriend.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“You won't mind if I keep seeing Jack?”

“Not at all.” I smiled. “But you are going to have to explain the jersey.”

Jeanne laughed. “Jack played high school hockey. He loves the sport. He's a big NHL fan. We often get together on the nights the Wild are on television. He tells his wife that he's at a bar watching the game with some friends.”

“I like that. When is the next televised Wild game?”

“Tomorrow night.”

“He should be coming over. You should watch the game with him.”

“Michael, he knows you're home. I told him I couldn't see him for a while. He understands. I was planning to wait a week and then call him and break it off for good.”

“But you don't want to do that.”

“Not really.”

“Call him and invite him over. Will it be okay for me to be here?”

“Michael, we don't just watch the game.”

“No, I'm sure you have drinks and snacks too.”

“Michael!”

“I'm just teasing you.”

“I know, but baby, we watch the game in the living room on the big television. I usually suck Jack's cock while he watches the first period. We fuck during the intermissions.”

“While the Zamboner machine is cleaning the ice.”

“You mean the Zamboni machine.”

“No in this case I think it's more appropriate to call it the Zamboner machine.”

Jeanne laughed. “Yes, while the Zamboner machine is cleaning the ice.”

“So will it be okay for me to stay home or should I go out to a bar to watch the game?”

“Did you hear what I just said?”

“Yes I did, now answer my question.”

“Can you handle being at home while I'm entertaining another man?”

“I did last night.”

“Yes you did.” Jeanne paused to think. After a moment she asked, “Is this what you want?”

“Honestly?”

“Yes please.”

“If this is going to work I think it has to be this way. I live here. I have to be able to be around while you're entertaining other men. At least, I hope I don't have to go out every time you have a date.”

“That's not what I asked you. I asked you if this is what you want.”

“Yes, I think it is. Jeanne, I like being your cuckold husband. Last night was amazingly exciting. You were having so much fun. Before I left Charles Montgomery told me that he used to love it when Edith was preparing for one of her weekends away. Seeing the woman he loved giddy with excitement brought joy to him. Last night, hearing your excitement brought joy to me.”

“But Michael, it wasn't with you.”

I laughed. “You do realize that we've now switched sides in this argument.”

Jeanne burst out laughing. “Yes we have.” And then she kissed me. After she kissed me she asked, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I believe I am. Call your boyfriend.”

Jeanne picked up her phone from the kitchen counter. “I'll text him. He'll call me when he has a good opportunity.”

“You have to be discreet because of his wife.”

“Yes we do.” Jeanne typed a brief message into her phone. When she was finished she set it back on the counter and said, “I'll run to the bedroom and change my shirt.”

“Why?”

“Michael, tonight is our night. I shouldn't be wearing a shirt that was a gift from another man.”

“I disagree. You're a hot wife. I'm your willing cuckold husband. Knowing that you're wearing a shirt given to you by another man, no not just another man, your boyfriend, is pretty exciting.”

Staring at me, Jeanne whispered, “Oh my, this is exciting. I think I'm getting wet.”

“Then definitely do not change your shirt.”

“Okay, I won't.” Jeanne unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down and stepped out of them.

As she laid them on the kitchen counter I asked, “What are you doing?”

She pulled her yellow lace thong down and stepped out of it. After she laid it on her jeans she said, “If I'm going to wear the shirt I think I should wear it the same way I wear it for Jack.”

I picked Jeanne up and set her on the kitchen counter. She said, “Michael, what are you doing?”

“You're wearing your boyfriend's shirt. I'm your cuckold husband. I've read enough stories to know that this is my appropriate response.” I raised the hem of the hockey jersey, spread Jeanne's thighs, bent over and kissed her now glistening cunt.”

Gasping, Jeanne said, “Michael, this is so hot.”

Jeanne's cell phone rang. Laughing, I said, “I think it just got hotter.”

Jeanne picked up her cell phone. “It's Jack. Do you want me to answer it?”

“Definitely.”

“Micheal, you've become absolutely wicked.”

“I think kinky is a better description.”

“I agree and I love it.”

“Answer the phone.”

“Okay.” Jeanne pushed the answer button on her cell phone screen and said, “Hi Jack.”

After a pause she said, “Yes, he got home last night.” Another pause. “No he's not mad. I told you that he knows about you and he's cool with it.”

I licked Jeanne's cunt. She squealed, “Stop that!”

I laughed.

She flipped me off and then she said into the phone, “No not you.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

He's here right now.” A pause, then, “Yes he's right here and he knows I'm talking to you.”

I licked Jeanne's cunt again. This was turning into a wonderful game.

She glared at me. I grinned at her. She stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed and licked her cunt again.

Jeanne shook her head and said into her phone, “Listen to me. Michael said it's okay if you come over to watch the hockey game tomorrow night.”

I looked up at Jeanne. This was getting interesting.

She said, “Yes, he'll be here.”

Another pause and then, “Of course he'll be cool and if we decide that we want to be alone he's volunteered to watch television in his den.”

I kissed Jeanne's cunt. I felt her shudder with excitement as she said, “We could also withdraw to my boudoir between the periods for a little alone time. That way Michael could still watch the game with us.”

Jeanne listened. After a moment she said, “No, Michael understands that if you come over tomorrow night you'll be my boyfriend and I'll be your girlfriend. I'll be with you exclusively. Think about this Jack, this could work very well for you. You can tell Anne that you met Michael and his wife, Jeanne through some friends. You discovered that we're both big hockey fans and we love to have company while we watch the games.”

There was a pause and then Jeanne said, “That's right, you wouldn't have to worry about getting your friends to lie for you anymore.”

After another pause, Jeanne said, “Jack, Anne hates hockey. That's why you go out to watch the games. If she does decide she wants to come over to watch a game, it won't be a problem. She's welcome to join us. We'll just make it a straight hockey night.”

As I listened with my face buried in Jeanne's sopping cunt, I couldn't help admiring her creative mind. Jack was being presented with a proposition he couldn't refuse.

He didn't. Jeanne listened for a moment and then she said, “I'm glad you understand that this is potentially an ideal situation.”

Jeanne winked at me. I licked her cunt. She said, “What does Michael get out of this? Don't worry about him, he's getting more pussy than you can possibly imagine and he likes to watch. You're going to have to get used to Michael being around while I'm giving you a blow job.”

Jeanne shook her head. “You don't have to worry about that. He's not interested in a three some with you and me. He gets plenty of threesomes and all of them involve two women. That's his definite preference.”

I chuckled. Jeanne winked at me again and said, “Yes, I could easily find a woman who would join us for a threesome, but you'd have to be part of our group. We only party with open minded people who aren't uptight.”

There was a pause and then Jeanne asked, “So you won't be shy about letting me suck your cock while Michael is in the room with us.”

I stood up and watched Jeanne. This was getting even more interesting. She said, “I think tomorrow night might be the first of some very exciting hockey nights.”

Jeanne listened again. After a moment she said, “Seven o'clock will be perfect and Jack, if everything goes well tomorrow night, I'll invite my friend Abby over for the next hockey game. She loves to party.”

Jeanne giggled. “Yes, of course I'm serious. You can have both of us at the same time, but tomorrow night you have to show me that you can be adventurous.”

Shaking her head she said, “No I promise you that Michael will just watch. He loves to watch.”

I vigorously nodded in agreement. Jeanne laughed and said, “Yes Jack, we're both very kinky. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow night at seven. Honey we are going to have so much fun together.”

Jeanne switched off her phone, set it on the end table, looked down at me and said, “I believe that tomorrow night you're going to be given an opportunity to watch my boyfriend fuck me. Are you sure you're ready for that?”

“Yup, it appears that I am about to become a serious hockey fan.”

“This is so hot.” Jeanne chuckled. “We really are kinky, aren't we.”

Again I answered, “Yup.”

Leering at me, Jeanne said, “Wanna prove it?”

“Definitely.”

“Go back to what you were doing. Make me cum.”

I smiled at Jeanne and then I went down on her again. While the phone call to Jack and the prospect that I was going to get to watch him fuck Jeanne the next night had left me wildly aroused, I still managed to harness my ardor and remember most of what Amy and Mel had taught me about orally satisfying a woman.

Jeanne was just as excited as I was. As soon as I started licking her she responded by placing both of her hands on the back of my head. Holding me in place, she mashed her slippery cunt into my face. I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her as tightly to me as I possibly could while I madly licked and sucked her engorged clitoris. We were both quickly lost in a frenzy of carnal pleasure.

Above me I heard Jeanne's breathing growing louder and faster. I felt the tension in her body building. I kept licking her. Suddenly she screamed, “Oh yes!” And then she shuddered and cried as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

I waited. Gradually the intensity of Jeanne's orgasm began to diminish. Her breathing slowed and she released her vice grip on my head. I looked up at her and smiled. My face was coated with the moisture of her lust.

Smiling back, Jeanne said, “Michael, that was wonderful. During your trip you certainly learned how to satisfy a woman with your tongue.”

“Amy and Mel were good teachers.”

“I'm in their debt. Can I return the favor?”

“Later, but not right now. I don't want to lose the excitement I'm feeling at this moment.”

Nodding, Jeanne said, “When they cum men do lose their ardor for a little while, women don't.” She laughed. “At least I don't.”

Chuckling, I said, “I'm now married to a woman with an insatiable lust.”

“Is that okay?”

“I wouldn't want it any other way.”

Jeanne slipped off the counter. “Come on perfect husband. Let's have dinner. Why don't you open a bottle of zinfandel while I put the food on the table.”

I selected a bottle of old vines zinfandel, opened it, poured two glasses, set them on the table and helped Jeanne with the food.

Dinner was a tossed salad, followed by garlic bread and spaghetti with marinara sauce and Italian sausage. It was excellent.

After we finished cleaning up the dishes, Jeanne said, “Michael, I have something serious to discuss with you.”

I smiled at her. “The last time you said those words after we finished cleaning the kitchen you announced that you were going to start dating other men. Should I be worried.”

Jeanne shook her head. “I hope not. Please sit down at the dining room table with me.”

“All right.”

On the way to the table Jeanne took something out of the china cabinet. As soon as we were seated, she said, “Michael, the night I went out with Derek Fischer you left me a note.”

“I was pretty mad at you.”

“I don't blame you. You had every right to be angry. I was a stupid fool to spring that on you like I did.”

“That's all water under the bridge.”

“I'm glad you feel that way.”

“Me too. I'm glad we're back together.”

“Michael, that night you left your wedding ring on top of the note. The entire time you've been gone I kept it in the china cabinet in the hope that someday you might be willing to wear it again.”

“I wondered what happened to it. Once I was settled in I was planning to ask you about it.”

Jeanne opened her hand. “I have it right here. Will you start wearing it again?”

“I would like that very much.”

Jeanne picked up my left hand. As she slid the ring back on my finger she said, “Michael, I may now be a slut, but I have never stopped loving you. You will always be the man of my dreams.”

“And you Jeanne, will always be the love of my life.”

Jeanne stood up, walked around the table and sat down on my lap. I put my arms around her, held her tightly to me and whispered, “I love being married to a slut.”

“Do you Michael? Do you really?”

“More than either of us could have possibly imagined. I never want to go back to our old life.”

“I will if you ask me to do it.”

“Because you love me.”

“Yes.”

“If you really love me you'll continue living as a slut. I mean it when I tell you that I never want to go back to our old life.”

“I don't either. I love being a slut.”

“You're a married woman with a boyfriend.”

“Yes I am and my husband wants me to keep seeing my boyfriend.”

“Your husband is a cuckold, a happy cuckold.”

“But he's a cuckold who's going to get lots of pussy.”

Smiling, I said, “He's definitely in favor of that.”

“I think it's time for his slut wife to show him just how much she loves him.”

“He's also definitely in favor of that.”

Jeanne stood up. I have to change clothes. I'll be right back.”

“I like the hockey jersey.”

“Michael honey, I not only got my hair styled today, I bought a new dress, just for you. It's time for me to put it on.”

As Jeanne turned to leave the dining room I stood up. She stopped and turned back to me. “Where do you think you're going?”

“I thought I'd go with you. I love watching you get dressed.”

Jeanne shook her head. “No Michael, not tonight. You can watch me get dressed for a date with another man, but tonight I'm getting ready for a hot date with you. Tonight you have to wait in the living room. Baby, I've learned that I like to make an entrance.”

“Okay.” I was smiling.

“But I definitely think you should make yourself more comfortable. While I change why don't you take your pants and shirt off.” Jeanne turned again and hurried off to the bedroom.

I removed my pants and shirt. After carefully laying them across a dining room chair, I picked up the newspaper and sat down on the couch hoping that Jeanne would be returning quickly.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments