Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming his slut wife

"Natalie gets a wild ride, while her husband Gary looks on."

78
25 Comments 25
64.4k Views 64.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Famous Story
“Are you sure about this?” I ask my husband for the millionth time, afraid that we're stepping over a line that will forever ruin us. Certain lines can’t be uncrossed once they’ve been crossed.

“Yes I am, I want to see my slut wife in real action,” he whispers hotly in my ear, nibbling it for emphasis, a sure sign he’s aroused.

I remember it well, that night when we’d had a bit too much to drink. It had been our twelfth anniversary. I don’t know who’d initiated it, but we had started divulging secret sexual fantasies that we’d kept from each other, and we’d kept going. Many of them we’d explored together, in the privacy of our home, and it had brought a new spice to our marriage, making us fall in love, and in lust, all over again.

But, what we're planning tonight, could potentially shatter that. It could destroy us completely, or raise our sex life to heights we’d never previously reached.

It was a gamble, a gamble I wasn’t sure would pay off in the long run.

Seeing my hesitation, and understanding what it’s about, he makes me look deeply into his eyes, so that I can see his conviction.

“I’m sure Natalie. Doing this will not change my view of us, of you. Other than maybe confirming that I’m the luckiest SOB ever, having this fucking gorgeous, incredibly hot and naughty wife.”

He pulls me close and I feel his erection pressing against my thigh. That he is hard, relaxes me. He really wants this. It turns him on.

“Okay Gary,” I say and take a deep breath. “Let’s do this.”

“That’s what I hoped you’d say.” He smiles that wicked crocked smile that still makes me go weak in the knees, even after all these years.

We share a deep passionate kiss, before he pulls me through the door, to the stage to play out our next sexual fantasy. We’ve been here before, but only as spectators. Today we are one of the main attractions.

Gary leads me up to one of the hostesses and gives our names. She smiles warmly, welcoming us to the club.

“Yes, the room is set up to your specification. If you follow me Mr. Carmichael, Mrs. Carmichael.”

I admire her swaying hips as she walks away. Her dress is hugging her curves, like it’s poured onto her body, blonde hair is cascading over her shoulders, and her long shapely legs peek through the slits up the sides. Hmm, I always wondered how it’d be with another woman. I bite my lip as I consider the possibilities.

“Another time darling,” Gary whispers in my ear, having noticed my stare and reaction.

I blush, embarrassed and aroused at being caught in the act of thinking naughty thoughts about the bombshell of a hostess.

Gary steers me through the space with a hand at the small of my back. His hand is radiating heat, warming me in more places than one.

The hostess leads us to a room I remember well from our last visit. It has openings leading into it from three different directions. In the middle is some kind of adjustable bondage bench. It’s leather clad and looks almost like an elongated X, but with raised leg rests, almost like those you see at the gynecologist. It has cuffs for strapping both arms and legs, immobilizing the occupant. I’ve wanted to try it ever since the first time I saw it, and knowing I will be the next person strapped down sends a delicious thrill through me.

I see one difference from our last visit: an armchair in front of the wall without a door, giving the occupant a perfect view of the person strapped to the bench.

The hostess leaves us, having made sure everything is to our liking. “Enjoy your evening Mr. and Mrs. Carmichael,” she says, giving us a sultry look as she leaves.

I know that my husband is hot. In his early forties, he’s old enough to have some gray in his brown hair but young enough to still have a boyish charm sparkling in his blue eyes. And, with a physique most middle-aged men would envy. But, if I was not mistaken, the hostess was not only checking him out but me also. And, truth be told, I would not mind an adventure with her. I put it on my ever-growing bucket list.

“Are you ready?” Gary caresses the back of my neck, just the way I like it.

“Yes,” I exhale, releasing some of the tension still within me. I’m simultaneously nervous and excited, not really knowing how to handle myself, and all the things I feel right now. But Gary’s hands are magic, his presence a soothing comfort I could not be without.

I relax into him, letting him take the lead. He lifts my hair and kisses my shoulder blade before pulling down the zipper of my strapless dress, letting it slide to the floor, pooling at my feet. As I’m not wearing underwear, my naked form is revealed. Gary slides a hand along my spine, caressing the curve of my hip, stroking over my buttocks.

“You are so beautiful, Natalie,” he breathes in my ear, before leading me the last steps to the bench.

He works slowly, methodically. His hands lovingly touch my skin as he straps me to the bench, first one wrist, then the other. I keep my head raised to see him working the straps at the ankles, my legs resting in the stirrups, spreading them wide.

I test my restraints and feel the leather bite into my skin. I can’t move. I’m firmly held in place, in this revealing position. I panic a little. What the hell am I doing? But Gary’s reassuring touch soothes me once more. With one small squeeze of his hand, he reminds me that we are doing this together, that I’m not alone. Helping me remember that this is an adventure, a sexual escapade, we both have fantasied about and now are about to realize.

He smiles down at me, repeating his previous words, “So beautiful.” Then he pulls out a small scarf from one of his pockets, putting it in my mouth, tying it at the back of my head. This is something we’ve decided on before coming here, me to be gagged, unable to communicate verbally, with any of the men that are to use me.

It will be up to Gary to determine when I’ve had enough, my well-being totally in his hands. The trust of this act, is an added spice for me and Gary knows it. But I see on his face that this excites him just as much as it does me.

When I think he is ready to leave me for his place in the armchair, his expression changes. His eyes are twinkling with wicked humor and I know he is up to something mischievous. He pulls a black marker from his pocket, twirling it around before my eyes, teasing me with it, knowing I can’t do or say anything in my position.

My eyes widen in surprise when he puts it to my skin. But, before actually drawing, he asks me for my permission and I nod my assent. I want to see what he comes up with. I know he would never do anything to harm me. This is something he considers will add something extra to the experience.

The pen tickles my skin as he draws the lines, spelling out words on my lower belly with big capital letters. A thrill goes threw me, as I see the words taking shape.

PLEASE FUCK THIS CUM SLUT

It’s just like in the porn-clip we saw the other night, one that aroused me so much. Gary had taken notice and made sure to make this sexual experience even more exciting. I’m filled with love to bursting for this wonderful man, my perfect spouse. All vestiges of fear have gone, leaving only a vibrating thrill inside me.

I know what’s coming next when he moves the tip of the pen to my inner thigh and soon the words ‘fuck-hole’ and ‘cum dump’ are spelled out with arrows pointing to my cunt and asshole. The liquid heat pooling between my spread legs must be visible to him when he admires his work, licking his lips.

He puts the marker back into his pocket and walks around me, towards his predetermined place in the armchair. He pauses at my head, bending down to place a soft kiss on my forehead, whispering, “I love you.” His words warm me and my gaze follows him as he walks away.

I keep looking at Gary. He is all rapt attention, eyes glowing with lust, his posture slightly tilted forward, as if leaning in to the scene he is watching. I can tell that he likes what he sees and it makes me relax even more, ready to enjoy the experience. This is one of my biggest most secret fantasies, to be fucked like this, used like this, on display for everyone to see.

People pass by, some stay and look for a while, some participate by stroking a hand over my skin, caressing the curve of my hip, fondling a breast, tweaking a nipple. The sensation of it is exquisite, making my exposed sex weep. I can feel their eyes on me, but no one has yet taken the blatant invitation marked on my skin.

Then, suddenly, a hand is on the inside of my thigh, slowly stroking towards my treasure. I inhale sharply as it reaches my wet petals, calloused fingers slipping and teasing. I raise my head and see an older man gazing down at me. He’s a stranger and the thought of him just taking what normally belongs to someone else, makes me shudder in anticipation.

Please, I beg him silently with my eyes. Please just enter me, fuck me, use me, make me feel like a dirty filthy slut. He must have understood my silent plea, because the next thing I know his hard erection is pushing against my opening, slowly entering me, stretching me. I moan through my gag.

My head falls back and my gaze locks with Gary’s. His mouth is slightly open and I can see that he is panting with excitement.

Between my legs the man in pushing forward bit by bit, his girth wider than Gary’s. Even though I am soaking wet, it’s slow going at first. Finally his pelvis hits mine, and he rests there, letting me feel him deep inside. Then he starts moving, a slow rhythm, pushing in and pulling out, his wide shaft stretching my pussy delectably, the feeling wonderfully salacious.

The pleasure is heightened with each stroke. Turned on as I was from the get go, it doesn’t take me long to reach my threshold, hovering there. I tremble in my restraints, trying to hold back my orgasm, to extend the pleasure a little longer. But when he increases the pace, I lose the battle and topple over the edge, howling into my gag.

The older man does not say a word the whole time, doesn’t utter a noise. With a stoic face he keeps fucking me, the same steady rhythm. Around me people are watching us, some daring enough to stroke my skin, fondle my breasts. One short haired female bends down licking my areola, circling my nipple, teasing it to stiffen even further, before going back into the crowd.

My pleasure keeps building again, and it doesn’t take long before I once more tip over into ecstasy, my pussy constricting around the plunging cock. That proves too much for the man. With one low groan he pulls out to splatter his seed over my tits and belly. He leaves without saying a word.

Another man quickly takes his place between my legs. He’s younger and has a coarser edge to him. With out preamble he shoves his dick deep inside my cunt and starts pounding it hard. It’s pleasure bordering on pain and I realize I like it. I make a mental note to tell Gary to take me this hard sometime and then I lose myself in the sensation of this hard cock driving into me. He has a bulbous head that hits my g-spot at every pass and I know I’m heading towards one of those massive orgasms.

I look at Gary; he is leaning so far forward in his armchair he’s practically falling out of it, his hands squeezing the armrests. His eyes are filled with blazing lust. Knowing that he gets off on me being fucked like some whore, makes me lose the last vestiges of control. I let go and fall completely into the sensation. I am a fountain of lust, a receptacle of ecstasy, feeling like a spring, that is winding tighter and tighter, till it snaps. My juices splatter over the man’s groin, when I cum violently, screaming and shaking, my body arching as much as it can, in it’s restrained position.

My assailant doesn’t slow down, but increases his speed, hindering me from coming down. I keep trembling, small tremors going through my body.

“Fuck, you little horny slut, your pussy really likes my cock,” he growls grabbing my tits, smearing the sperm there into my skin.

I can only groan in response, agreeing with him. Yes, my pussy loves his cock.

“Want my cum in you, you little slut? Want to be my cum dump?”

I moan my assent, longing for the feeling of being filled to the brink.

Seemingly impossible, he increases his speed even more and is now driving into me at a frenzied pace. My body quivers with small bursts of blissful elation. With a few last erratic pumps, his cock twitches and fills my pussy with his seed. When he withdraws, I feel it dribbling out of me, running down between my ass cheeks.

“She needs more cum,” he states smacking my pussy. “Who’s next?”

“I am”, says a wiry man in his twenties. This one lacks both skill and stamina, but it gives me a chance to catch my breath. Dazed, I lie there just letting him jerk his hips till he empties himself inside me.

“My turn youngling,” a burly middle-aged man rumbles. “I’ll show you how to properly fuck a cunt like this.” He positions himself, his erection prodding my already soaking pussy, but doesn’t enter, only sliding it through my slippery folds, teasing me, slapping it against my clit.

Involuntarily, my hips jerk.

He laughs. “Such a cock hungry slut. Still wanting more,” he smirks. “The question is if you want it here…” he enters my cunt, with one quick thrust, making me arch my back, before pulling out, leaving me empty and yearning for more, “or here,” he says, pushing against my rosebud.

TomiGrein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TomiGrein



Oh God, yes. Please. I try to speak through my gag, but only garbled sounds come out. No-one has yet taken the blatant invitation to fuck my ass tonight and suddenly I want it desperately. I try to push against his cock, showing him I want him deep in my ass, but I don’t have much movement.

The man only chuckles, observing my struggles, poised at my tight back opening but not pressing forward. “Poor little baby, needing her assed fucked so badly,” he teases.

A frustrated noise escapes me. Yes, I want it badly, now.

That’s when he shows pity, slowly penetrating me. The cum from the previous men is a lubricant, and he slips in easily, continuing to push until he’s buried deep, right where I want him. It feels so good, him filling me, stretching me.

“Hmm, so tight and warm, perfect,” he groans, pulling out once, to push in deep again.

I moan arching my hips, pushing against him, meeting his thrust.

“Now slut, you are in for a wild ride,” he states, grabbing on to my thighs pulling me towards him.

My arms are stretching in the restraints, the leather straps biting into my wrist. The pain heightens the experience, as he starts pounding my ass in earnest, fucking me hard and fast.

My arousal is building quickly again. It’s pain and pleasure in an exquisite combination, a sensation that has me lost to the world, to anything but feeling the cock in my back passage.

Someone puts a hard cock in my hand and I wrap my fingers around it, while he fucks my palm. Someone follows his example and both my hands are filled with hard shafts, pumping. Hands are roaming my body, smearing cum into my skin. Fingers tweak and pull my nipples. It’s all too much, too much sensation, too much pleasure. I explode, howling into my gag, my body jerking.

“That’s it little slut, cum for us, for me. Show us what a wanton creature you are.”

Wanton creature? Yes that’s me. That’s all I am. When one of the cocks in my hand twitches and ejaculates on my arm I relish the feeling of being used like this, like a fuck-toy. My empty palm is soon filled again, the softening dick replaced with a hard one.

The man between my legs pushes three fingers into my pussy, fucking me with them, as his cock keeps hammering my ass.

“Cum for me again you slut,” he hisses, relentlessly working me.

No, I can’t again, it’s too much, I’m like a wrung out rag. I shake my head, trying to convey that I can’t cum anymore. But he proves me wrong when he curls his fingers hitting my bundle of nerves, as he changes the angles of his hips, hitting me hard and deep with his cock.

Oh fuck. I spin out of control, growling, shrieking, crying as my body shakes, my cunt and ass clamping down on his fingers and cock. Wetness gushes out of me, soaking him. With a few last pumps of his hips he joins me, filling my ass with his cum.

“And that,” he states proudly, “is how you fuck a cunt like this properly,” slapping my buttocks for emphasis, as he walks away.

Someone else takes his place, but I don’t really register it. I’m in a daze, floating on little clouds of exaltation, high on all the endorphins.

I lose track of how many guys have fucked me, how many have cum in my pussy or ass or on my skin. Through it all, I try to look at Gary, never losing contact with him, showing him how much I love him, how much I am enjoying this, sharing it with him.

Then, suddenly, a woman stops beside him. It’s the hostess, now changed out her dress, revealing a beautiful corset. Her bare pussy is on display and it’s easy to see that she’s looking for some action. The sight rouses me out of my befuddlement. I’m wide awake, all my attention on the woman and my husband.

She bends down whispering something in Gary’s ear. He stiffens, then looks at me. The blonde follows his lead, looking at me. She tilts her head nodding towards Gary, with a question in her eyes. Is she asking for permission to… oh! Wow! She wants him and she’s seeking my permission.

In my position I can’t do much but give a slight nod. The truth is, I find the thought utterly erotic. She smiles, then slowly strokes down his chest and abdomen, never taking her eyes off me, giving me a show, as she continues down to his bulge, grabbing him through the denim. I’m amazed that he still has not touched himself, but has only been watching me.

She unbuttons him, slowly, opening his jeans. He’s commando, and his erection springs forth hard and proud. She wraps her fingers around his cock, pumping it reverently, letting her thumb smear pre-cum around the head. Gary hisses, biting his lips. I smile. I know he’s extra sensitive when he’s this hard.

The hostess walks around the armchair lowering herself to her knees in front of him. I would give everything to see her luscious lips wrapping around his erection. As it is, I have to be content with her head bobbing up and down between his legs. I watch his expression as he gets closer to the edge, imagining what she is doing to him, with her lips and tongue.

She stops before he climaxes, turning to look at me, gauging my reaction. Something she sees must have told her to go ahead, because she straddles Gary with her back to him. She grabs his hard cock, guiding it into her warm wetness, while she sinks onto him.

She rides him, reverse cowgirl style, gliding up and down his hard shaft with long, slow strokes. I see her juices covering his cock making it glisten. It’s beautiful, the sight of his hard manhood sheathed in her bared pussy, disappearing and appearing over and over.

I find myself longing to bury my face between their legs, licking both of them, while they are fucking. Both she and Gary keep looking at me during the whole exchange, their focus on me, instead of on each other. I can tell when he’s getting close, his face tensing, in a way I’ve seen many times. He grabs her hips, pulling her deep onto his groin, as his hips jerk, before he relaxes, having spent himself in her.

Gary leans towards the woman’s face, and my heart clenches in panic, when I, for a moment, think he is about to kiss her. But he only whispers something in her ear. She nods her head smiling, then gets off him and walks towards me. I look at Gary in question, but he only mouths, “I love you.”

The hostess stops at my head. Without any explanation, she removes my gag and straddles my face. Her pussy and thighs are wet and sticky with her arousal and my husband’s cum. When she grabs my hair and pushes my face hard between her legs, I let my tongue delve deep, collecting my creamy treasure.

The action of the guy currently fucking my pussy, pushes my face further into her cunt. I lap and suck, licking her thighs and labia clean as she steers my head by my hair. Then she pushes me deep between her legs again.

“Fuck me with your tongue baby bitch.” Her voice is thick with command and arousal. She is getting off on this as much as I am.

I do as instructed, stiffening my tongue, making it hard to push deep into her cunt. She rides my face, grinding her hips, pushing her clit against my skin, as my tongue strokes her insides. She is not gentle, but harsh, pulling my hair hard, her hips jerking all the faster, as she takes her pleasure forcefully from me. And I like it, I like it a lot. I want to give her all the pleasure I can and I experimentally swirl my tongue inside her.

By her reaction, it’s something that she relishes. Her legs clamp around my head and her hips grind even faster. “Yes, just like that pet! Gahh, don’t stop. Make me cum, like a good little bitch. Ahhh,” she cries out as her pussy-walls pulsate, her juices gushing out over my face. I lap and suck, savoring the taste of her excitement.

She’s still grinding against me, slower now, her legs trembling with small aftershocks. “Such a good girl,” she croons, smearing her pussy over my face, painting me with her cum. When she passes my mouth, I give her a quick lick and an affectionate kiss. She stops and lets me suck her clit, taking it between my teeth, licking gently.

“Oh, greedy girl,” she moans between clenched teeth. “You want me to cum for you again?”

I hum against her luscious lips, continuing to nibble and suck her clit. Yes, I want that. Between my legs a new cock is pushing in, this one larger than anything I’ve ever felt before. Without being soaked in cum, I don’t think it would even had been able to penetrate me. As it is, now it’s a tight fit, but delicious all the same, stretching me to my limit. I moan my excitement into the hostess’ juicy petals. She turns to look at the scene, in the process rising from my face. I protest, like a babe bereft of a teat.

“There, there,” she soothes, straddling my face once more, now facing the man between my legs.

I greedily lap at her again as she turns her attention to my breast, caressing them, giving them tentative slaps. When her handling is met with me groaning, licking her with even more ardor, she becomes more forceful, squeezing my tits hard, pinching my nipples till they hurt. The sensation goes straight to my pussy, which clenches around the monster buried there. He responds by increasing his speed, and I cry into the female’s cunt.

“That’s right, fuck her like that, make her cum one last time.” To me she adds, “Don’t stop sucking baby fuck. Make me cum as well.”

Oh fuck, this is the most intense experience of my life. I thought I had no more climaxes left, but they make me climb again. I build towards new heights; I’m so sensitive now, that it’s almost painful. The monster cock in my pussy is pounding away, hitting my cervix, my nipples are being twisted and turned, heightening my pleasure. I suck the juicy cunt at my mouth, devouring it with a hunger I haven’t known before.

The three of us grunt and groan, all riding this wave of debauchery. When someone takes my clit between their fingers and pinch, I explode, the walls of my pussy milking the cock that twitches to empty its load deep inside me. My teeth close around the clit in my mouth as my body spasms. The blonde joins us in climax, screaming out her euphoria into the room.

We collapse, panting hard. The man pulls out and leaves us, but the woman stops the next man ready to take his place.

“She’s had enough for tonight.”

She is right. I’m utterly exhausted, depleted, my body shivering.

She leans down, coming face to face with me, looking at me attentively. “Are you all right? I got a bit carried away there at the end.”

I smile at her and nod my head, not having words at the moment. She waves Gary to us and together they loosen the straps and release me, helping me to my feet. I wobble a little, my legs shaky, and Gary catches me enveloping me in his strong arms, making me feel safe.

The hostess addresses Gary. “That’s good. Take care of her. She needs your love and care more than anything right now.”

They exchange a few more words, but I’ve stopped listening, drifting off, almost asleep on my feet. She hands Gary a piece of paper, which he puts in his pocket, before she whispers in my ear, “Thank you, baby fuck.” Her tone is warm and tender. She kisses my cheek before leaving us alone.

I feel so shy, this man I’ve been married to for over twelve years, and known even longer, has now seen something that I have never shown anyone before. Something that I didn’t fully know was there. I’m worried he won’t like it, and I can’t make myself look at him, afraid I will see rejection in his eyes.

He helps me dress. My body and face is sticky with sweat and cum. He doesn’t seem to care though. He keeps touching me, stroking me, like he can’t keep his hands of me. Maybe to make sure I’m still his, maybe something else.

“Did you like my gift?” he whispers into my ear.

At that I look at him, not quite knowing what he is referring to. “Your gift?”

He raises his eyebrows suggestively and then it hits me, he means the woman and her cream pie. I blush scarlet, lowering my gaze as I confess.

“Yes, I liked that very much. Thank you Gary.”

“How do you feel Natalie?” he asks me, attentive and caring.

“Tired, well used, satisfied.” My voice is still just a husky whisper. Somehow I’m still waiting for his rejection to come.

“Not too satisfied, I hope. I really need to fuck my whore of a wife when I get her home.” He nuzzles my neck, not minding my clamminess.

“Really? You mean that?” I look at him, filled with hope.

“Yes, that was, by far, the fucking hottest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, Natalie. You are amazing.” His erection at my back, as well as the rasping hoarse tone of his voice, confirms his words.

I turn around and see not only lust, but also adoration in his eyes. That is when I know we are okay for sure. This will just be the first of many sexual adventures to come. I can’t wait. That’s when I remember the note the blonde gave Gary.

“What did she give you? The hostess?” I ask him.

He pulls the piece of paper out of his pocket, handing it to me. It’s a business card. The paper is thick, exclusive, with a simple but elegant design. A black swirly font spells out the name ‘Mistress Sheila,’ and below it a cellphone number.

I look at Gary and he just shrugs his shoulder, looking goofy and expectant at the same time. I guess it means we will be meeting up again with the blonde bombshell as we both found her exciting.

But, first, I’m spending the rest of the night with the most amazing man in the world, my wonderful husband.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments