Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charles

42
7 Comments 7
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Trance like, I swung my right leg over Charles's face and settled my soaking wet and gaping pussy onto his mouth. The contents of my pussy was draining from deep inside me but I didn’t care.

I was so damn close to another orgasm when Rocky thrust his huge cock hard and deep into me, pinning my waist to the bed and filling my pussy with his thick hot load. I could feel each pulse of his thick cock swell and pump the cum from his balls into my waiting pussy. He'd slammed me good, fucking me through two orgasms with his thick eight inch cock, but I was too close to cumming again to be denied another prize.

“Lick me, baby. Lick me and make me cum,” I murmured to my husband. “Shove your tongue in me. Fuck me with your tongue, baby. Make me cum,”

The words just spilled out as I sat on my husband’s face. Luckily Charles liked me to cum, so he ate my freshly fucked pussy with unfaltering purpose. The fact that my pussy was full of another man's cum never even crossed my mind, not in the slightest. I only wanted to cum. My straight husband had never had a single gay thought in his life, but now Rocky's cum was pouring out of my body while my husband ate me like I was sirloin.

Tonight was our second threesome, what's called a MFM, I think. Cuckolding my husband Charles was a non-thought, nor had either of us seen this act coming, but as I guided my swollen cum coated clit onto Charles's lips, I knew he'd lock onto my button and finish me off with a wonderful orgasm.

While Charles licked and sucked me closer to orgasm I became aware of Rocky's hands on my body, feeling my ass and caressing my breast. Then his words brought the reality of this act to the forefront of my mind’s eye. “That's a nice cuckold Charles, clean all that cum out of her. Make her pussy clean again.”

Rocky's words sent a chill up and down my sweaty spine. Hell fire, I just wanted to cum. I'd not thought of being cleaned, cuckolding or anything else, I just selfishly wanted my denied orgasm back and not be left hanging.

Charles's hands took my waist firmer, pulling my body into his mouth. His tongue lashing my clit with exactly the speed and pressure I so badly wanted. Maybe it was Rocky's words, but I became self-aware, conscience of the cum, seeping out of me, I could feel the warm liquid trailing from my pussy and I wanted to somehow stop it.

No, don't feed my husband Charles another man's cum, don't do this, my inner mind screamed but his tongue felt so fucking good, licking, flicking, bringing my orgasm to surface so swiftly. I simply had no choice. My hips started to pump, rocking back and forth, face-fucking Charles with so much lust. I was suddenly and fully aware that Charles was swallowing cum from my pussy. The rush I felt was wonderful and powerfully forbidden and so very sexually exciting.

I couldn’t help myself. The words just poured out of my mouth of their own volition.

“That's it, clean my pussy. Get all of Rocky's cum out of my fucking pussy. Every drop of his cum,” I growled to Charles, shocked at my own verbalizations.

Charles pulled me harder against his face and as I reached back to grasp his dick, finding it hard as steel and not minutes after I'd just swallowed his full load. It was what I needed. I relaxed and cummed blissfully on Charles’s face. I spewed, absolutely exploded into a violent convulsing orgasm. I jerked and quivered, chills poured over my skin and I gasped out loud, “Cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck, ah goddamn ahhhhhh.”

I lost my soul into Charles’s mouth, along with Rocky's cum. Then fell off to the side into the fetal position with no strength to move.

“Hell yes, fuck that was hot,” Rocky's words seemed distant. “You’re a damn fine cuckold, Charles. Good job.”

I lay there useless, exhausted and bathing in the afterglow only a powerful orgasm can send you to. I heard Rocky bid his farewell, saying what a wonderful time he’d had. I recall waving and saying bye but after fucking two men for a couple of hours, I had little enthusiasm to stir.

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez



Charles snuggled up next to me. “Damn, you were awesome. You cummed so hard I thought you'd pass out,” he laughed, pulling me tight against his chest. I was still thinking, lost in thought, mind drawing pictures of the inside of my pussy, the flow of white cum, another man's cum, seeping into the mouth of my oh so straight husband. I was wondering if I should say anything and if so, what I should say.

“Man you squirted all over my face. You were like a lawn sprinkler and you seldom do that,” Charles said, obviously in good spirits and clearly he'd had a good time. Then I became aware of his cock. Still hard, pressing into my back. Its little throbs and supple swells.

“I think someone is still in the game,” I chuckled.

“Ya, what about that? It's like my dick got supercharged when you went all crazy on top of me,” he laughed.

I had just went off and crazy to cum. The lewd images of Charles cleaning my nasty used pussy was so fierce an urge it took over my sanity. I didn’t know I was capable of doing such a bad thing to him, but it felt so good, so sexual and so powerful.

I didn't think of what I was doing, I just needed to cum so bad and wanted you to do it,” I said, “but your dick is saying it had a good time.” I moved down between Charles's legs and grasped his hard cock in my hand.

“You were so hot,” he whispered as I took him into my mouth.

“So why is your cock so hard again? You just cummed ten minutes ago.” I asked taking his seven inches to the base, making him moan, “Ohmifuckinggod.”

“You got me hot again, I love it when you cum and it's rare you squirt like that. Its proof you’re cumming. It’s so hot,” he said.

I slow jacked his hard shaft and licked the swollen head of his cock. I've learned from our previous threesome that Charles loves it when I talk about how the other man fucked me, made me cum right in front of him. I can dependably make Charles cum fast when I talk about it, so I do.

“Now you've watched me fuck two men. Suck their cocks and take every inch deep inside my pussy. Plenty of erection material huh?” I said, feeling him throb in my mouth.

“Yes, but you cummed several times so I know you like it,” he defended his perversion.

“I did. I loved Rocky's eight inch fat cock deep inside me. He fucked me good,” my words making Charles's dick swell.

“I felt his cock so deep in me and stretching me wide that I'd let him fuck me again,” I offered.

Charles moaned, “Uuuuuuugh,” and his hips started to rise up to meet my mouth.

“I could feel the warmth of his cum, filling my pussy up, pumping me full. And it felt so good,” I told Charles. “But I needed to cum again so I sat on your face. I'm sorry my pussy was full of another man's cum when you ate me out. But I was so fucken horny,” I told him, again taking his cock into my mouth down to the base. My words making him quiver, his cock throb and jump with desire.

“I felt so wicked when I realized my pussy was so full of Rocky's cum. I could feel it draining from deep inside me. Leaking out in a stream,” I offered my feelings to Charles. “The images just turned me on, I wanted to stop, but you were eating me out so good, and the thoughts Rocky’s cum inside me just kept me there, sitting on your face, cum drenching you until I exploded again so good.”

Charles moaned almost painfully, “Cumming.”

I fisted his cock and sucked it slow and easy. I was soon feeling his juice blast out against the back of my throat in several hard jet streams. I swallowed all he had and remained there until Charles was soft in my mouth.

“Holy shit, that was awesome,” Charles finally managed to get past his lips.

I knew right then he wasn’t a cuckold, gay or wanting men. He was just a man that loved to see his wife excited, unselfishly and with whatever means that it took. My lust fueled him like nothing else,

And as for me, that’s just one more tool that I can now use to please my man whenever I want.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments