Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie...

"Sir finds a girl that takes His fancy."

16
2 Comments 2
17.8k Views 17.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words
It’s dusk and it’s raining, the sky is dark and brooding. We climb out of our taxi and head towards the upmarket restaurant.

I’m wearing a long black coat, hot pink heels, black stockings and under my coat is my pvc corset and short, black pencil skirt with suspenders. I am wearing my collar. This is not a romantic dinner. My hair is pink and down, my makeup dark and heavy, my lips dark too.

You are wearing your deadliest black suit with a hot pink tie that draws the eye up your body to your intense blue eyes.

We walk in, arm in arm and a steward greets us and takes our coats. I let him take mine slowly, watching his face as he sees what I’m wearing underneath. I smile sweetly and say, “Thank you.” You lead me to the bar, squeezing my arm just a bit too tightly.

The girl behind the bar quivers under your intense stare. She quickly makes the drinks you’ve ordered us and you sit scanning the room. You are in hunt mode, the look on your face dark and animalistic. So sexy.

A waiter comes and shows us to a two-seat table in a dimly lit corner. As soon as we are alone, you reach across the table and trace your finger from my cleavage, up and over my gently rising and falling left breast, up to my collarbone and across to my throat. You firmly cup my chin and give me the darkest look I’ve ever seen. A warning. I’ll behave.

The waiter returns and as you order our food a young couple sits at the table next to us. He is in a grey suit, has a look of dread on his face, and sits adjacent to me. She is stunning and sits adjacent to you, so I have the better view of her. She has the palest white skin, dark hair, eyes and bright red lipstick that matches her low cut bodycon dress. I’d guess at a D size chest, her tits round and tightly packed into her dress.

I hear a gasp across the table and turn to catch your face cloud over with lust. You drink her in and glance at me, all I need to feel the familiar warm rush to my groin and a wet spot begins between my legs. My first clue to the game.

While we eat the couple gets into a heated discussion, it seems he wants to break up. She has needs he can’t fulfil, needs that scare him. She sounds perfect.

Eventually she agrees and he leaves the restaurant, leaving her to eat alone.

I stare at her. She is gorgeous, with sloping curves and perfect tits. I can see her legs and hips from here. Her pale thighs slightly apart, sending my imagination into overdrive.

You bring me back to the room with a hard kick to the ankle. I suppress the yelp threatening to escape my throat.

I realise you’ve been watching me, looking at her. Seeing my eyes give me away, like yours do. Is that what the kick was for? Do I not get to touch?

You lean in and quietly tell me to go to the bathroom. I get up smoothly but without hesitation and find my way to the bathroom, feeling eyes on me as my heels click across the hard floor.

When I return, our friend has swapped seats and is now sitting opposite you. I do not look at either of you but I notice her body language harden as I approach. I sit down and glance up at you and you have a wicked grin on your face. My wet spot grows.

"Babe, this is Charlie. You may have overheard, she was dumped tonight and I just proposed a toast to freedom. Here’s the champagne." A waiter arrives with a tray with three glasses and a cold bottle of expensive looking champagne. I consider a sideways glance at you, to scold you for spending so much but think better of it, knowing it would get me in trouble tonight. The dark, hunter mood has returned to you and you lustfully drink Charlie in as you take your glass from the waiter.

We raise our glasses and toast “to freedom”, you cast a frosty glare to me as you speak and the irony of the toast is not lost on me.

We both watch Charlie as she sips and I can’t fight the squirm she induces when she spills some from the corner of her mouth and it splashes on her chest. She jumps slightly, her cleavage heaving forwards.

As she reaches for a napkin, you’re there, napkin in hand, pure excitement etched on that gorgeous face.

You hold it out to her suggestively and tease her when she tries to take it. She giggles and throws a split second glance my way as she grabs it but doesn’t take it, you both hold on to it, your eyes lock across me and I feel the electricity surge between you, washing me in delicious, green tinted pleasure. I realise I’m smiling as you snatch it away from her and say, “Let me help you,” in a devious voice, matching the glare you give her. She practically melts and involuntarily pushes her chest out, making the neck of her dress bite into her pale breasts; they’re begging to be free.

Her face clouds with confusion and excitement as you gently wipe the champagne off her cleavage; a tiny grunt escapes your lips that no one else would have heard. I instinctively look at your trousers; the bulge I see soaks my thong completely. A sweet torture. I press my legs together, suddenly aware that we’re in a restaurant.

You catch my glance as you sit back down, placing the napkin in your bountiful lap.

"What are your plans for the rest of this evening Charlie?" Your question, asked playfully, snaps her out of her stupor.

"Uh, well, nothing now, I guess," a forlorn look flashes across her face for a split second.

"Well, we’re staying at the hotel across the road, if you’d like to accompany us to the bar before you head home?"

"That sounds great!" She can’t keep the eagerness out of her voice, this is going to be good.

We pay our bills, Charlie and you exchanging flirty glances all the while. You are oozing sex appeal while she giggles and mews flirtily at you. I hang back, watching and not wanting to break the spell.

We get our coats and step out into the rain. We head over to our hotel. Once inside, we discover the bar has closed for the night.

A knowing smile plays on your lips and you say “Minibar?” the word dripping with suggestion. I turn to Charlie, my entire body on fire and images of trashed hotel rooms’ flash through my mind. She nods with an apprehension that’s almost tangible and I feel a trickle down the very top of my thigh. This is it.

We walk up to the room and Charlie is clearly nervous and excited and chats on about how she likes it too rough for her recently ex-boyfriend while you nod and agree in the appropriate places, I can almost hear the dirty grin you’re giving her. I walk slightly behind, appreciating her wiggling hips as she walks, trying to impress you. I squirm with glee imagining what’s under that dress.

We reach the door and you hold it open for Charlie but follow her in, leaving me to follow and close the door behind me.

I go straight to the minibar and ask “What do you drink, Charlie?” she tells me she drinks anything cold, so I pour us all vodka tonics with ice.

While I’m busy, you take Charlie by the arm and lead her through to the living area, showing her a seat on the sofa and telling her to make herself at home. You put some background music on and when I walk in with the drinks you are locked eyes with Charlie, a sexy smile playing on your lips while you take your jacket off. Your satin shirt is wrinkled and slightly damp from the rain. You look so damn sexy.

Charlie responds by taking her coat off twice as slowly and handing it to you with a wry smile before she sits where you suggested. You hand both coats to me, not taking your eyes off her body. She has killer curves and her dress clings to her in the most enticing way. I take the coats to the hallway and remove my own.

I come back and you have sat next to her, on her left, body turned towards her like she’s telling you the most gripping story you’ve ever heard. Wonder and lust on your face. I sit on the other side of the coffee table, in an armchair and lean forward to listen.

You drink and talk and I mainly listen and get more and more excited as the flirting gets heavier.

"Have you ever slept with a woman, Charlie?" you ask in a firm tone as your hand brushes her arm, sending a shiver up her spine that we both notice.

"Yes," she hisses. "I experimented at school."

"I like that," and she grins at your approval. I sense it’s a tease aimed at me and I tense up, realising that I’m being punished for an indiscretion earlier in the day.

I get up to refill everyone’s drinks and as I walk back in with them you tell her, “You really are beautiful, Charlie, that man was a fool to let you go.” She stares at you and your look changes to one of a far away, dreamy type and you continue, almost to yourself, “I’d love to kiss those full, soft lips…” I squirm with jealousy. I even start to feel the hot prickling of tears building up, but then, she does have the most kissable lips. I sit back down and focus on her body and her breathing. She’s panting and leans closer to you, doe-eyed.

You lean in and kiss her firmly. You pull away taking a sharp breath in and then kiss her again, passionately. I feel my nipples and clit harden in unison, a wet patch forming on the armchair’s upholstery beneath me.

She melts into you, kissing you back, her body telling you she wants you. You run your hand through her hair and then pull away, running the flat of your index finger down her cheek, softly following the curve of her beautiful face. I long for you to touch me that way, the way you have so many times. She’s got ‘fuck me’ eyes now and you can barely contain yourself.

"I want you, now," you state firmly, standing up, making both us females jump. She can only nod in agreement, she’s so enraptured by you.

You take her hand, bring it to your face and kiss it softly on the back. Still holding her hand, you pull her up out of her seat abruptly, causing her to collide into you, pressed against you in your embrace. I can only watch in silence as you kiss her hard and deep, your hands trailing from being in her hair down her back, following the curves of her waist to her perfect, round, ass, squeezed into her dress. You caress softly then squeeze hard, making her squeal. Time stands still as I crane to see her reaction, the same look on your face as on mine. She looks shocked but smiles wryly. We both breathe a sigh of relief and you take her hand again and lead her to the bedroom.

You glance at me over your shoulder, indicating for me to follow. I follow right behind, the anticipation building and buzzing round my head and body. Once in the bedroom, you kiss her deeply again before pushing her onto the bed. You take her shoes off her feet and put them on the floor under the huge four-poster bed. “Don’t move,” you order.

Glee spreads over her face as she replies, “Yes, Sir.” Her voice dripping with sex. Oh, she is so ready for you. She can’t take her eyes off you. It gives me goosebumps to see how much she wants you.

You turn to me and bark, “Bring that chair over here.” I immediately drag the heavy, wooden chair over towards the bed. You take it from me harshly and move it with ease (a surprise to Charlie but not to me) to about a foot away from the bed.

"Sit." I am so excited I fall over myself to get sat down quickly, desperate to please you.

You walk over to a drawer and pull out my cuffs. You pull my hands behind the back of the chair, forcing me to look at her, writhing on the bed. She is fucking hot. Her dress has ridden up her thighs and I can see her panties, not what colour they are but I can see the darkness and the glinting of something wet. I wriggle and grind against the hard chair under me. “Stay still!” you scold, as you yank my arms back and behind the back of the chair. You cross them on top of each other, cuffing my wrists to opposite sides of the back of the chair. It forces me to arch my back in my corset and I cannot move without injuring myself.

You approach the bed and hand Charlie the remaining two cuffs. “You may cuff her ankles to the chair legs, if you wish.” The choice stabs at my stomach and I hate her intensely for a moment but as she slides to the edge of the bed and puts her hands on my thighs I relax, unable to think of anything other than her soft, gentle hands running down the insides of my legs to my ankles. Those sexy eyes are full of hunger for you and then that heaving chest, pushing out of her dress as she bends down to cuff me. As she straightens up, she stops and leans over to kiss my cheek before giving me a smug grin and slinking back onto the bed.

I am helpless and you are going to fuck her, right in front of me. I’ve never been more excited. My body stiffens and I feel that warm puddle spreading across the wooden seat under me. I keep my eyes on her; you are behind me somewhere, breathing heavily.

You breathe deeply, readying yourself and then you move towards the bed. I can’t see your face but I watch hers drop and know exactly what she’s seeing. She shuffles back away from you but you catch her legs, yanking her to the edge of the bed. You take her neck in your hand and slide it round to cradle the base of her skull, lifting her face to yours. You kiss her again deeply and freely, it’s noisy and messy and makes my stomach knot and I love it. You come away and start planting little kisses along her jawline and then down her throat to her chest. You push her back and climb on the bed. She moves right back and tucks her legs under herself so that she is kneeling before you. You pull her closer to you and you mirror each other as you start to run your hands all over her back, waist, ass and chest. Her hands all over you, she moans softly and I am aching for you to strip her now.

Your hands pause on her ass and you tuck your fingers up her dress, against her skin. My clit throbs and I wish I could touch myself.

You slowly peel her dress up and over her ass, stopping when you get to her hips. You turn her so she is facing away from you and you push the middle of her back hard so she arches it and puts her hands down in front of her. The view you have given me is spectacular and I gasp as you slowly pull down her black panties, revealing a pretty little ass and then a sopping wet, shaven pussy.

You are quietly grunting. It drives me fucking crazy.

You step back off the bed and kneel on the floor; you hook your hands round the outside of her legs and pull her back so her knees are right on the edge of the bed, her lower legs and feet dangling either side of your torso.

Your breathing has increased, so has mine and so has Charlie’s. You start kissing the backs of her legs, from her knees, up to that perfect ass, spreading your kisses over as much of her alabaster cheeks as you can.

Then, without warning you bury your face in her cunt, she lets out a long, hot moan and I gush, writhing against my cuffs. I can see you sucking and licking her clit and you love it.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

You spank her lightly as you start tongue fucking her. She’s panting like crazy and making the sexiest little noises with each stroke. I wish I could be in your place, sucking gently on her swollen clit.

She arches her back even more and you in return push your face in harder. She squeals and bucks on the bed, losing control. You sit back and grab her by the hips, hard. She freezes and whimpers under the pressure on her hips until it becomes too much and she tries to wriggle free. You stand up without letting go, pulling her closer by her hips, bumping her curvaceous, paper white rear into your groin as you reach down to grip her neck from behind.

You squeeze and press her down into the bed.

You let go of her hip with your other hand and start spanking her peachy ass. She moans into the mattress with each blow. You keep it gentle for a while, enjoying the view and imagining fucking her doggy style like this, and then you slowly build up, hitting her harder. I’m practically dribbling, my mouth open, panting hard. The throbbing emanating from my clit is fast becoming unbearable.

Her moans become little shouts of “Agh!” but you ramp it up further still, the slaps from your blows fill the room, her shouts muffled as you push her face into the bed.

You shift to the side and I can once again see her wet pussy, beautifully presented. God, I want her.

Just as she relaxes, thinking it’s over, you slap her hard across her pussy and clit. She screams. Such a sexy sound. A muffled scream and you made it.

You give her one more then you pull her upright by her neck and off the bed to her feet. She whimpers and sniffs, turning and looking up at you, cowering slightly but still sticking out that sexy ass. You slap her across the face and she shouts and looks dazed. My wet patch must be dripping to the floor by now.

You let go of her and tell her to sit on the chair, she complies instantly and sits on my lap, her wetness making her slide against my skin, making me open my legs as far as I can, she arches her back, grinding into my cunt. I feel and relish the pressure on my swollen clit. Her curves at this angle are delicious. I try to lean forward to kiss her skin but the wrenching pain in my shoulders reminds me I can’t. Then suddenly you’re in my face, shouting at the top of your voice, “Do not attempt to touch her, she is not for you, she is mine. Do you understand?”

"Yes, Sir!" My voice is small and like a whisper in comparison. The silence that follows is deafening, all three of us holding our breath. You stare into my eyes for what must have been barely seconds but felt like hours. You lean right in, spit in my face and stand up straight, taking Charlie’s hand and helping her up to stand in front of you. I find bliss.

While I’m adrift: at the back of my mind, I acknowledge that this is you letting me know that you were intently watching me, not her, but my reaction to her.

I feel fizzy all over and my skin prickles hot and cold as I return to the world.

This is intense.

You grab Charlie by the shoulders and roughly turn her so she is facing me. You reach down and yank her dress upwards. Its tight so you have to pull it roughly up past her chest and over her head, yanking her arms up and making her squeal again. I love that sound.

She’s standing in nothing but her black bra and she is fucking divine. I realise I’m biting my lip when it hurts. I lick it, and taste a little bit of blood. The metallic tang resonates deep in me.

I open my eyes to see you standing behind her, pressed tight against her back and she’s grinding against you while your hands explore her body.

You cup her tits in her bra, squeezing them upwards as you lean down to kiss and nibble her neck. You run your hands from her wrists up her arms and to her shoulders, still kissing and nibbling, Charlie softly panting and humming. You slide her bra straps down over her shoulders. You’ve unclipped her bra and it falls to the floor, revealing Charlie’s round, perky, pale breasts. Her pink nipples stand proud. I am going to combust. I want to suck them and bite them so badly.

You slide your hand over her left shoulder and down, over her beautiful tit, from the outside, gently cupping it as you slide your hand over towards the centre of her chest. I imagine the familiar tickle of nipple against palm, your palm. She’s moaning and writhing under your firm touch. You slide your hand down between her breasts, over her stomach, keep going, over her smooth, pale mound, stopping at her clit, and begin circling slowly. Charlie moans loudly and gyrates rhythmically in time with you. She is fucking hot. I’m so jealous of you!

You angle her to face you and bend down to suck her nipples, Charlie, and I let out a moan together.

You keep going with your hand and mouth right until her breathing shallows. You stop and walk her forwards and tell her, “Put your foot up on the chair.” She does so obediently panting and looking over her shoulder at you, smouldering. You step back from her and take your shirt off, over your head, enjoying the undivided attention of your two women. You undo and drop your trousers then step out of them, towards Charlie again.

She looks down at me and arches her back, presenting to you. I long to lick that clit and make her cum. You grip her by the hips again, rocking her back and forth, testing her stability. Watching how forceful you are makes me crave you more than ever. Charlie moans loudly as your cock flicks up against her as she moves.

"Watch her face," you order and quickly plunge your rock hard cock all the way in her dripping cunt. She starts a scream but you quickly put your hand over her mouth and muffle it. That sound again, you are a God.

You fuck her hard and fast right above my face. I watch your shaft roughly moving in and out, it’s so close I can smell you and her. You plunge into her deeply each time. It looks painful. Her muffled screams escaping like beats of a song as you ram into her over and over, animalistic grunting in time with Charlie’s screaming. I can see both of your faces twisted in ecstasy; you lean and bite her shoulder hard as you fuck her, reaching round to rub her clit, splashing her juice down on my face. I instantly open my mouth and I’m rewarded with the sweetest nectar. She tastes amazing and I can taste you as well. I lick my lips and moan and soon Charlie’s breathing shallows and you slap her clit, she silences. Bliss. Bitch.

You pull out and step back. You pick up Charlie’s panties from the floor and walk back, putting a hand round Charlie’s waist because she’s swaying. Without a word, you use her panties to soak up some of the glorious wetness all over Charlie’s cunt and lean over to me, making eye contact. I open my mouth, knowing and you stuff them in roughly and turn back to the hot little slut standing above me. You pull her backwards making her drop her leg and walk backwards towards the bed.

You sit her down and climb on the bed, moving her so that her head hangs down over the edge, looking up at me, smirking.

I can’t fight the disappointment that she didn’t shower me in her cum but remind myself that Sir knows best, I imagine it anyway, gushing all over your dick and my face.

You get off the bed and stand over her head. You grab and push your cock, shiny and wet with her juices, down towards her face. She sticks out her tongue and you slip the end in, teasing her, she moans and wriggles down the bed to get closer to you before returning her gaze to me.

You lean forward and roughly grab and squeeze her tits. You spit on them and slap them, letting her suck the tip of your cock hungrily. I ache all over.

You sharply lean right over and slap her clit hard as you force your cock right into her throat. She closes her eyes and gags as you let out a low roar, throwing your head back.

You fuck her face vigorously, letting her breathe occasionally. She gasps, coughs, and grabs your legs, holding on for dear life.

Spit and cum running down her pretty, upside down face. Into her eyes and streaming her makeup. She looks incredibly hot and I’m grinding in time with your grunts.

I hear the telltale signs that you’re getting close and you pull away and climb on the bed. You don’t give her much chance to recover and flip her, coughing and spluttering. Pulling her hips up to meet your cock, you slide into her ass in one long push, roaring again. You lock eyes with me and fuck her hard in the ass, your hand in her hair, gripping tightly, arching her back, she cries out with every thrust.

You break our eye contact and look down at Charlie, your eyes roll and you moan. I writhe against my cuffs. My whole body is on fire.

You tell her to rub her clit, you want to cum together. I close my eyes and imagine it happening above my face. Bliss beckons but I force my eyes open. Charlie’s moans are building and you pull her head up by her hair so I can see her face. She looks at me, lost and messy. Fucking hot.

I see your face twist, those sexy noises you make creeping up on you. She cums loud and long and bucks under you as you cum into her, locking eyes with me. I could die. You collapse on top of her, panting and stroking her hair. You calm together, me, a quivering mass of tension.

I wait patiently while you get up and gather her clothes up, and you both go to the bathroom. You leave the door ajar.

After a while of silence dispersed with gasps and giggles, I hear the giveaway slapping I’m waiting for. I sit writhing in my puddle of juice, listening to you making her cum again. And again. You emerge, a huge grin on your face. You don’t look at me as you straighten the room.

Charlie comes out of the bathroom dressed and looking dishevelled but happy. She approaches me and I open my mouth so she can tug her panties out of my mouth. She nods at me and I take it as a “Thanks.”

She’s sliding them up her slender white legs when you suddenly bark, “No! She’s not done yet.” You march across the bedroom towards us, you push Charlie on the bed and pull her panties off roughly before turning to me.

You uncuff my wrists and ankles and I sit for a minute rubbing my wrists, still creaming away onto the wooden chair.

You yank me up and over to the bed, push me to my knees in front of you and say in the darkest way, “Clean me.”

I groan and immediately start licking up the delicious wetness around the base of your cock and start to suck sideways, along the length of your beautiful, throbbing cock, I reach the tip and swap over to the other side and all the way down to your base and back up to the tip. I lick around your head, forgetting everything but this, the sweet taste of her on you, the taste and smells all combined, intoxicating.

I push you into my mouth, past my tongue and press hard against the back of my throat, trying to nuzzle my nose into your pubic hair but not being able to reach. I feel you bracing against me and I hear you grunting and moaning as I try again and again to take you completely into my throat. I eventually succeed and gag hard but you grab my head and hold me there, pushing your tip deep, blocking my airways completely. I space out, needing air but just accepting and loving your so total dominance over me. My life is constantly in your hands and I never feel safer.

You release me and I gasp and hyperventilate for a few seconds then look up to see you fingering Charlie, in the same position at the edge of the bed that you had her in to lick her out. I’m going to get to taste her. And taste you in her. Oh God.

I crawl towards her succulent display, licking my lips. Fuck, she is so hot. I position myself between her legs, ready, and you wrap my hair round your hand as you breathe “Good girl.” You push my head then hold it so my face is millimetres away and I breathe in deeply. She smells heavenly. Suddenly I’m overwhelmed by how ravenous I am for her and stick out my tongue, just brushing her outer lip. She writhes and moans and I am on fire. I want to lavish her and I feel you sense this and release my hair, allowing me to pull away to look upon the beauty before me. I start planting little kisses on her thighs, working in teasing circles, closer and closer.

She shuffles down the bed and sits up, putting her feet on the floor. I stop to look up at her; she’s looking down at me, her eyes wide.

I reach up to pull her dress down, over her chest and start caressing her tits and pinching her nipples. God, she’s perfect. I look back down and roughly bury my face in her cunt. She squeals…

I push my tongue right inside and can feel the silkiness of your cum, in with her juices. I slide my hand round to rub my clit slowly, I can’t help myself. I continue fucking her with my tongue, gently sucking the cum out into my mouth, my free hand rubbing her clit. She’s rocking back and forth in time, making the loveliest noises, I could listen to that all day.

I feel you kneel down behind me, sliding your hand round to push my hand away, to rub my clit for me, I immediately reach up and present my fingers to her. She takes them in her mouth and sucks them, making me arch my back and moan into her cunt.

You push me forwards into her and I feel you pushing your cock into me, I’m wet but I’m tense, you have to force your way in, making me stifle a cry of pain which is swiftly followed by a long, deep moan.

I move my tongue up to her clit, my fingers moving down. I push two in, as far as they will go. I curl them upwards and listen to her breathing change and her moans get more desperate.

I circle my tongue round, then flick, then suck in sequence while you fuck me hard from behind, knocking me into her with each thrust.

As I get closer I focus harder on her clit, sucking harder and flicking faster until I can sense she’s close too.

"Please may I cum Sir?" I scream.

"You may." Your heaven sent reply, breathy and panting.

She cums, screaming and squirting her sweetness in my mouth, tipping me over the edge. I cum hard and loud. My whole body shakes as you unload in my cunt, roaring and rubbing my clit so hard I cum again, wave after wave curling my toes and shaking me violently.

I fall back onto you and we lay there, on the floor recovering for some time.

Charlie gets up first, collecting her panties and shoes, and hobbles over to the door. I get up, throw a robe on and take her to the living area. I offer her a cigarette and a drink and say thank you. She nods numbly and we sit, smoke, and drink in silence both mulling the recent events over.

She shakes her head, and appearing slightly more human, says, “I’ll get a taxi downstairs, thank you for the drinks, I had a really… great time.”

I nod this time and take her to the door and stop her when she’s outside, turn her round and give her a kiss on the cheek with a smug grin as I close the door.

I walk in the bedroom and see you’re in bed. I climb in next to you and snuggle up. You stir and snuggle back. This is real bliss…

Published 
Written by QueanDream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments