Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Comfortably Cuckolded

"He begged his wife to make him a cuckold, a thing he had only dreamed of."

76
35 Comments 35
28.8k Views 28.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
My wife Julie and I had been married for nearly twenty years and we had three children. The children were all growing up and our eldest, Maggie was moving out and off to college, while the twins, Andy and Olivia both had relationships, so were out of the house a lot also. Julie and I found ourselves with a lot of free time on our hands now. We were never all together as a family anymore and my wife started mourning this fact. She changed from being happy and perky to mourning, cold and distant. Perhaps she felt old now that the kids didn’t need her as much?

With Julie in mourning at life moving on and the children growing up, I was shut out a lot of the time because she never felt in the mood. When we did have sex it could be hit and miss. Sometimes, very rarely, it was amazingly great and we seemed to connect, and other times it was good. Nothing overly special, just good. I think most of the time Julie just said yes to shut me up, even if she didn’t really feel like it.

When we first got together, and after we married, we were at it all the time. Every day, sometimes more than once in a day. Even after the children were born we had a regular sex life which was amazing. Julie was a willing participant. She was always up for trying new things. She liked to try new positions and techniques with me, which always led to mind blowing orgasms for both of us. She also liked having sex outside of the bedroom. I used to come home from work early, while the children were all at school, and we’d have sex around the house.

Every few weeks I’d make an excuse and sneak away from work to go home and have sex in the living room, the kitchen, the shower, the garage, in the car, outside on the patio and once we climbed the tree and did it in the kid’s tree house I had built the previous summer. It was all very exciting and daring, which I loved. Julie was such a live wire, so energetic and full of life, even with three kids and balancing a part time job and all the errands that come with parenthood and being a home-maker.

But now, with the children starting to leave and the house empty most of the time, Julie was facing boredom and empty nest syndrome. She was moody and easily agitated, a shadow of her former fun loving self. I tried to talk with her, but she usually shut me out, making it difficult for me to help her solve problems. I was certain that if we injected some fun and some spice back into our sex life, that it ease some of the other problems we were facing outside of the bedroom. It would be the domino effect.

One night, after a particularly average round of love making, I looked at my beautiful wife and decided that honesty was the best policy, and that I could no longer keep this myself. It had to be affecting her as well. “It’s not the same as when we first married is it?” I asked.

I was expecting Julie to be hurt by my comment and my blunt honesty, but instead I saw recognition in her gorgeous blue eyes. “Not it’s not,” she agreed with me, in a dead-pan manner.

“So what do you suggest we do solve our issues and help ourselves?” I asked.

I had expected Julie to turn me down completely and not even give me an answer, but I saw her considering my proposition, which told me that she hadn’t completely gone off me and our sex life. She was invested in it like I was. Perhaps not as much, but she was invested in it.

“We were so adventurous,” she said, a whimsical note coming into her voice. She smiled, her beautiful smile and stared off into the distance. “Do you remember that time after Thanksgiving at my parents’ house,” Julie said, laughing her little head off.

I smiled in recognition of the memory. Julie and I were both nineteen and we had gone to her parent’s house in Philadelphia that year for Thanksgiving. It had been snowing, and cold and miserable and Julie’s father thought I was the devil himself for presuming to date his daughter and be in love with her. After an awkward dinner, in which I was given the third degree by Mr Dunn and him asking me twenty questions, Julie and I retired to bed (separate rooms).

At around one am, when the house was silent and everyone was asleep, Julie snuck into my room and started sucking me while I was still asleep. This woke me up, and with a mischievous twinkle in her gorgeous blue eyes, she suggested that we sneak out of the house and do it in her parent’s expensive new truck. We padded through the house, careful not to make too much noise. Thankfully, because the car was parked in the driveway close to the house, it was unlocked. The house was quite far from the street and burglaries in that area were rare.

Julie and I got into the backseat and did it on the brand new leather interior. We must have made a bit too much noise and moved around too much because the security lights flashed on and off and the next thing we know, Mr and Mrs Dunn are standing outside with a flashlight shouting “who’s there!”

I always laughed at that memory. That was a good Thanksgiving weekend. I had car sex for the first time with the most beautiful girl in the world, in her father’s brand new SUV. I proposed to Julie a month later. Seeing the disgusted look on her old man’s face was almost as sweet as having sex in his new SUV.

But now Julie and I sat here nearly twenty years later, bored out of our minds with our sex life. It was hard to imagine that those two kids who had car sex had ever existed. Julie and I threw around suggestions for a while, but none of them really got me going. None of them did it for me. Except for one idea, which hadn’t been suggested yet.

Eight years into our marriage Julie and I were facing similar issues. Our sex life was having a bad patch. Not as bad as this bad patch, but we were still bored. At the time, I was playing around with the idea of swinging and perhaps inviting other people into our bed. It surprised me how much it got me going and how turned on I was with the idea. I started watching porn that involved groups of people and reading stories about group sex and swinging. For a while, it was the only thing that did it for me.

I then came across reading material and pornography that involved men being cuckolded by their wives. As I learned more about the concept and watched more porn involving it, I found I was even more turned on by that than I was with the swapping of partners. I had suggested it then and Julie flat out refused the idea. She wouldn’t even think on it.

We had managed to come out of our dry spell and our sex life had resumed with all the exciting intensity of our early years. But now, thinking about the idea was turning me on again. “You know………” I said to Julie, trailing off. I saw her narrow her eyes at me.

“No,” she said. “No. I know what you’re going to suggest and Pete, I don’t like it.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because I don’t like it. I don’t like the idea. Sleeping with someone else, or seeing you with another girl would feel wrong. It would hurt the both of us.”

“I don’t see how it would hurt. It would be consensual. No sneaking around or secrets. Everything would be out in the open. Julie, it turns me on a lot to think of you being with another man. And before you say it, it’s not sick or disgusting or wrong. People do it all the time. I work with people who are swingers and who are on the scene. They’re ordinary people with ordinary lives, swinging is their outlet,” I explained.

“So what, you’ve discussed swinging with your co-workers?” she asked. At least I had peaked her interest.

“The people who are swingers have told me about it.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

One of the guys at first was reluctant about it. His wife had all the power and threatened to have an affair anyway. Doing it this way, he knows about it and its arousing for him to see his wife with another man, and for him to be with other women. It’s not all scary and dark and shady. Safe words are in place for people and no means no,” I said. I could tell that Julie was starting to gain some interest in the subject, and half an hour later after we had discussed it some more, she was okay with me finding out more information and perhaps finding a man for her to sleep with.

I guess it was my inner submissive coming through but it was incredibly arousing for me to think of Julie doing things to another man while I watched on. Perhaps I was unable to do anything about it, either by force or it was voluntary? But the main thing was, was that I was certain it would help us and put the spark back into our marriage. So the next day at work I started making subtle inquiries with the few people who I knew were swingers. Both of the men belonged to different groups but every now and then they would get together with their wives and girlfriends and swap.

The first gentleman Tom, was very enthusiastic about it. “Yeah Julie,” he said, smiling confidently and winking at me. “She’s got a great ass. Count me in.” I immediately discredited Tom. His enthusiasm and egotism was too much, especially for a first time. The second man who I knew was a swinger, was Nate. Nate used to refer to himself as a ‘part-time’ swinger. He and his wife used to do it all the time, and then they split up and now he only partook occasionally.

I decided to wine and dine Nate and perhaps bring him around to the idea of sleeping with my wife. As I tried to bring Nate around, I also managed to convince Julie to at least meet Nate and see how things went. Julie and I now had many free weekends with Maggie at college and Andy and Olivia out with friends all the time. So I invited Nate around for dinner the following Saturday.

Julie pretended to be apathetic to the whole situation, but for most of the day she was jittery and nervous. She made a special effort for Nate which was an indication that she was liking the idea. Nate had cute, boyish looks, which I knew that Julie liked. Nate arrived and we sat down for dinner and drinks. The whole time Julie and Nate couldn’t keep their eyes off each other. Nate was definitely smitten with Jules, but I didn’t know if it was the other way around.

After Nate left, Julie dragged me to the bedroom and attacked me. She was ferocious in her sexuality. Already this was having the desired effect I had hoped for. “I want to do it,” she told me afterwards. “I want to sleep with Nate.”

Score, I thought. This was perfect. I arranged for the next Saturday, in case Julie changed her mind and chickened out. I told Nate about this and he was excited. Very excited. For the whole week at work he would smile at me knowingly and wink at me occasionally. This was going to be good.

As like the last Saturday, Julie took great care in her appearance. Her blond hair was curled and styled, she was wearing brand new underwear and her makeup was done spectacularly. She looked phenomenal. Again, Nate could not take his eyes off Julie and Julie could not get enough of Nate. After we had eaten I offered to clean up. I took some of the plates and glasses into the kitchen and then I went to the bathroom, figuring that this would give Julie and Nate the opportunity I had only dreamed of.

When I returned, my dreams were coming true. I found Julie and Nate on the couch, making out hotly. She seemed slightly nervous, but as I sat and watched, her nervousness melted away and she was the confident, sexy woman I had come to know and love. On first appearance, Nate seemed like the quiet, bookish type, but apparently when he was aroused he became confident and forceful. He started gently pushing my wife’s head downwards, towards his erection. Julie unzipped his pants and slid them down, and then did the same with his boxers.

His cock sprang free, which could only be described as magnificent. Which I guess I should have known. Nate might have been quiet and reserved, but he had the eyes of someone who had nothing to worry about. His eyes said it all, he had no problems in the girl department. Slowly I saw Julie lick Nate’s erection. She licked up and down the shaft, the base and his balls. She then licked over the tip and the head, before engulfing it in her mouth and sucking him.

I was incredibly aroused watching my wife with another man. This was everything I had dreamed of, and more. I watched Julie bob her up and down on Nate, and I watched him enjoying it. Leaning back, moaning and breathing heavily.

“She’s good at this,” he said to me from the other side of the living room. “I knew she would be, from the moment I first met her.” Nate was confident, vocal and slightly forceful, which I knew Julie liked. She went further down on him and Nate moaned loudly in appreciation of my wife’s oral ministrations.

I couldn’t take much more watching this. I started to unzip my pants and release my cock. Nate stopped me. “No, no,” he said. “You can touch yourself afterwards. Not during. This is about me and Julie, not you,” he said confidently.

I was blown away with Nate’s forwardness, and I was certain Julie was as well, but she couldn’t do anything about it. Her face was buried in his lap, sucking on him enthusiastically. I saw Nate’s hand start to creep down Julie’s back, lifting up her dress and running his hands over her panties. He pushed these aside and started to feel her pussy, his fingers probing at her and running up down her womanhood. From where I was sitting I could see her arousal. She was enjoying herself, and I was enjoying watching this, watching my wife suck off another man.

Julie moaned while her mouth was wrapped around Nate’s cock as he fingered her and played with her pussy, rubbing her clit underneath his fingers. She was lively and reacted to his touches well, moaning on his cock and trying to grind herself against his palm. Nate looked over at me in triumph. “Does she do this with you?” he asked, taunting me, which added to the aroused state I was in. I couldn’t remember the last time Julie had given me a blowjob, and now here she was, sucking off my co-worker.

I knew the tell-tale signs of Julie’s orgasm, having seen it many times before, and I knew that as Nate fingered her and played with her clit, that she was going to cum soon. I saw Julie collapsed further into his lap, shaking and moaning while trying to suck him. Nate then decided that enough was enough and pulled Julie off him. He stood her up so she was holding onto the back of the couch. He pulled down her panties, grabbed her by the hips and slammed into her, working himself in and out of her in a frenzy.

Julie was like a woman possessed, screaming and moaning, begging for him to fuck her and fill her up. It was very arousing to watch, knowing that Julie was enjoying sex once more and cuckolding me in the process, which had been a secret desire of mine for a long time. I was glad that now finally it was coming true. Julie came again, which she announced loudly to Nate, begging him to cum inside her.

“Cum inside me,” she said. “Do it Nate.” Nate grunted in reply and managed an incoherent response to Julie’s request. “Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Julie screamed at the top of her lungs when Nate eventually did cum. He must have had a large load for her as I saw it drip out of her and down her legs, onto the carpet and couch below.

Nate pulled out of her and sat back looking proud. Now it was my turn. This was going to be fun. I had only ever dreamed about fucking my wife after another man had used her, and now my dream was coming true.
Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments