Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Courtesan Ch. 05

"Kelly and Timmy continue talking"

32
10 Comments 10
9.3k Views 9.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words
"So when did you first get involved with Martin Jackson?"

"Involved?"

"You know what I mean."

"You know about that?"

"He told me."

"When?"

"Today."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she shook her head. "Today? You really talked to Martin today? I know you mentioned it before, but I don't understand. How did it happen?"

"When you're done telling me about the past year, I'll tell you about my day. Right now it's time for you to tell me about Martin Jackson."

"I was going to tell you, I really was. I'm going to tell you everything."

"I believe you. So tell me about him."

"Okay." Kelly paused to think. After a moment she said, "It was the following day."

"The following day?"

"Yes, when I went into work the next morning Chris told me that John wanted to see me. I went straight to his office. His secretary sent me right in. He was seated at his desk. As soon as he heard me come in he looked up and told me that he had some good news for me.'"

"What was the good news?"

"They were giving me a promotion."

I shook my head in exasperation. "Kelly honey, you let this guy fuck you and then the very next morning he offered you a promotion. Didn't you see a correlation?"

She hesitated for a moment and then she said, "Yeah, I guess so, maybe?"

"You didn't, did you?"

Sheepishly shaking her head, Kelly said, "I guess I was a little star struck."

"Sweetheart, you are the most wonderful combination of naivety and brilliance that I've ever encountered. It is one of the ten thousand reasons that I fell madly in love with you."

Giggling Kelly said, "Only ten thousand? If you really love me there should be more."

"Yeah well I guess I'm not very imaginative."

Kelly stuck her tongue out at me. "And for your information Mr. Know-it- all, I did understand that they were promoting me because I'd let John boink me. I just didn't care."

"And how is that revelation helping you at this moment?"

Kelly shook her head. "I'm sorry Timmy. It's just that I have so much fun when I start talking to you that it's hard to be serious." She stared into my eyes. "Baby that's why you have to believe me when I tell you I could never fall in love with another man. I enjoy you too much to ever do that."

"During the past several months you've made it difficult for me to believe that."

Kelly sighed. "I know and I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life trying to atone for the way I've treated you during this past year."

"I don't think that will be necessary."

"What do you mean?"

"I think we're just going to have to agree to make a fresh start."

"Can we do that?'

"We can do anything we want to do."

"No. let me rephrase that. Can you do that?"

"I think it might be possible, but you still have a little more explaining to do."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she started to smile. "Timmy I love you so much."

"I know you do Kelly. I know you do."

We stared at each other. After a moment we both started to smile. I whispered, "Why don't you finish telling me about Martin Jackson."

"All right." Kelly closed her eyes. She appeared to be thinking. After a moment she looked up at me. It seemed like she was ready to start when she suddenly stopped. A naughty smile formed at the corners of her mouth and a devilish twinkle appeared in her eyes. In a delightfully playful voice she asked, "Do you want to hear every seamy little detail?"

I knew that we were supposed to be in the middle of a serious discussion, but I couldn't help myself. A little shiver of excitement rippled up my spine. I took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I want to hear every seamy little detail."

Kelly giggled. "Okay." She paused. "Let me see, where was I? Oh yes, after John told me about the promotion he stood up, walked straight over to me, took me in his arms and kissed me. I melted. We didn't say a word to each other, I just dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants, took out his big hard dick and started sucking it."

"You heard about the promotion and without saying anything, immediately started giving him a blow job? Did you even say good morning to him?"

"Nope, I just started sucking his cock. Wasn't that a wicked thing to do?"

I laughed. "It certainly was."

"After I finished sucking his cock John zipped up his pants, sat down on his couch and watched me while I straightened my dress and repaired my makeup." Kelly winked at me. "Giving a blow job can really mess up a girls lipstick."

I chuckled. "I'm sure it does."

"As soon as I finished putting myself back together John patted the spot next to him on the couch. I sat down and he started telling me more about the promotion."

"Hold it."

"What?"

"Didn't he do anything for you? I mean, you just sucked his cock. Didn't he fuck you or do something to get you off?"

Grinning, Kelly said, "Nope."

"Didn't that make you mad?"

"Not at all. Sometimes I love just giving a guy a blow job, especially when he's still wearing his clothes. It makes me feel deliciously naughty." Kelly winked at me. "Being a bad girl is fun."

Laughing, I shook my head and said, "Tell me about the promotion."

"All right, once I was sitting on the couch with John, he told me that he'd met with Martin and Wendell that morning. All three of them had decided that they were very impressed with my work. They agreed that they wanted to make me an administrative assistant to the three of them. Timmy that was when I got my first really big raise. John explained that my salary would go from $51,000 a year to $93,000 a year. I'm sure you can understand that after he told me that I got really excited and started kissing him and saying, thank you, over and over again."

"I remember when you came home and told me about the raise. You really were excited."

"I was. Anyway, John started laughing and told me that Martin was the one that I should be thanking. He said that it was actually his idea to promote me. I immediately asked John if I could go see Martin. John explained that Martin was a very busy man, I couldn't just walk into his office unannounced. He suggested that I send him a note instead."

"That seems reasonable. You were still just an administrative assistant."

"Maybe, but I still wanted to thank Martin in person and I told John that." Kelly smiled. "I had a very naughty idea. I told John that I wanted to give Martin a special thank you."

"You were having a very naughty morning weren't you?"

Kelly giggled. "Yes I was."

"What did John say?"

"He stared at me for a moment and then he asked how special?"

"What did you tell him?"

"I told John that I wanted to thank Martin the exact same way that I'd greeted him that morning."

"How did John react to that?"

"He asked me if I was offering to give Martin a blow job."

I smiled.

Kelly said, "Timmy, suddenly I got worried that in my excitement I might have offended John. I told him that I kind of was, but I didn't want to upset anyone so if it was a bad idea maybe we could just pretend that I'd never said anything."

"What did he say to that?"

"He laughed and told me he wasn't upset and he knew for a fact that Martin would love a blow job. Timmy, the next thing I knew John was on the telephone and two minutes later I was on my way to Martin Jackson's office with butterflies in my stomach. I was about to give a blow job to a man I barely knew, a man who was at least twenty-five years older than me."

"So what happened?"

"By the time I got to the door of Martin's office the butterflies were gone and my entire body was tingling with excitement. Baby I felt so wicked."

Kelly grinned at me. "Timmy, I've discovered that I like being wicked. When we were students I loved my reputation as the blow job queen of Kelroy College. I cultivated it. I love dominating you for the same reason. It feels so sinful. The night John seduced me I felt wonderfully wicked when I made you lick my pussy and ass less than an hour after he finished fucking me."

"You didn't make me lick your pussy and ass, I volunteered."

"I know you did, but it makes it even hotter for me if I tell myself that I'm making you do it."

"That makes it pretty hot for me too."

"Timmy I think this is why I can't be faithful. Baby I don't want to be faithful. I like being a naughty slut. Everyone else wanted me to be a nice obedient little housewife."

"Everyone else?"

"Yes, my mother, my older sisters, my friends. My sisters used to cut recipes out of the newspaper and paste them into scrap books. They were saving them so that after they were married they could have wonderful meals ready when their husbands came home from a hard day at work. Timmy that attitude was pounded into me from the day I was born until the day I left for college."

Kelly shook her head. "That's not me! I don't want to be a faithful little housewife. I want to be a wicked slut business woman who fucks as many men as she wants and rules her own household when she's at home."

"I've never asked you to be a faithful little housewife."

"I know, my mother and my sisters did and when you and I got married I desperately wanted to try to live up to their expectations. I'm finally starting to realize that I can't do that. Timmy I can't do that because I don't want to do that. Being a sweet, faithful little housewife isn't part of my nature."

"That wicked slut business woman is the girl I fell in love with in college." I smiled at Kelly. "But somehow I lost her when we got married."

"I know Timmy. Believe me I know."

For a moment we stared at each other in silence. Finally, I said, "Okay, you were standing outside Martin Jackson's office feeling naughty."

Kelly giggled. "I really was."

"So what happened?"

"Martin's office is next door to John's office. He was expecting me, so just as I started to knock the door opened. It was Martin. He greeted me with a big smile, said good morning Ms. Mason and invited me into his office. Timmy, he's a very gracious man."

I nodded. "Yes he is."

"You really did meet with him today?"

"Yes I did."

"I want to hear all about that."

"You will. Now tell me what happened next."

"As soon I was inside his office Martin closed his door and pointed to these two big leather chairs that were arranged around a coffee table and suggested that we sit down." Kelly looked at me. "Martin is a very distinguished man. I was starting to get nervous again."

"Yes, I can easily understand that."

"Once we were seated he sat back in his chair, smiled at me and said he understood John had told me about my promotion. Martin has a warm smile. It relaxed me. I smiled back at him and told him that he had. Martin was silent for a moment. It was almost like he was considering what to do next and then he leaned forward and said that John had told him that I'd given him an enthusiastic thank you. He was being extremely tactful with me."

"I'm certain that he wanted to be careful to avoid any misunderstandings. In his position as your employer he was vulnerable to a sexual harassment suit."

Giggling, Kelly said, "I quickly eliminated any possibility of a misunderstanding."

"What did you do?'

"I told him I wanted to give him the same warm thank you and if he was interested all he had to do was invite me to sit on his lap."

"How did he respond to that?"

"He laughed, patted his knee and told me to come right over."

An impish smile formed at the corners of my wife's mouth.

"What are you smiling about?"

"When I stood up I had a naughty idea."

"What was it?"

"I told Martin I was wearing a new thong. I asked him if he'd like to see it."

I laughed. "I'm sure he was interested."

He certainly was. I lifted the hem of my skirt up to my waist and slowly turned around."

"You were modeling it for him."

"He told me I had a cute bottom."

"What did you say?"

"I thanked him of course and then Martin suggested that he might be able to appreciate my thong even more if I took off my skirt before I sat down."

"I assume you did that."

"Yes, very slowly. I pretended that I was doing a strip tease dance for him."

"That must have been exciting for you."

"Timmy it was so hot. I was taking off my clothes for a man twenty-five years old than me who I barely knew."

"You were feeling wicked, weren't you?"

"I was being a very bad girl."

"You like being a bad girl, don't you."

"Very much."

"What did you do after you finished taking off your skirt?"

"I told Martin that I was wearing a matching brassiere and I asked him if he'd like to see that too."

I chuckled. "I'll bet that went over pretty well."

"Oh yes, it definitely did. Martin nodded at me and then he sat back in his big leather chair and watched me while I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off of my shoulders"

"You enjoyed doing that, didn't you?"

"Yes Timmy, I did."

"So now you were standing in front of this man you barely knew, wearing nothing but your thong panties and your brassiere. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"What happened next?"

"Martin patted his knee and told me to sit down on his lap."

"Did you?"

"Of course I did. As soon as I was seated I put my arms around him, kissed him full on the mouth and then whispered to him that I loved being naughty with handsome older men. Martin laughed when he heard that and told me he loved naughty young girls, so I asked him if he wanted me to be naughty with him? Timmy honey he was really excited."

"How could you tell?"

"Martin has a big cock. It was poking me in the butt."

I laughed.

Kelly grinned at me and then she continued. "Anyway, he said he definitely wanted that, so I picked up his hand and placed it on my breast."

"You were still wearing your bra, correct?"

"Yes, but as soon as he started fondling me I whispered to him that it would be even naughtier if he took off my brassiere."

"Did he do that?"

"He reached around behind me, unclasped my bra and tossed it onto the coffee table.

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

After he took it off I put my arms around his shoulders and pressed my naked breasts into his face. Martin immediately started sucking on my nipple."

"I'll bet you both loved that." Kelly not only has large breasts, they're also very sensitive. She loves having her nipples sucked.

"You know I did."

"What happened next?

"I picked up Martin's hand and placed it between my legs. He immediately slipped his fingers inside my thong and started rubbing my pussy. Timmy I was so wet."

"I'll bet you were."

"That pushed me over the edge. I had to have his cock in my mouth. I stood up, pulled my panties off and tried to get down on my knees between Martin's legs."

"Tried to?"

"That's right, he wouldn't let me."

"How did he stop you?"

"He put one hand under my butt and the other hand between my legs and lifted me up on my toes. Martin is very strong. He pushed two fingers into my pussy and held me in place while he finger fucked me."

"That had to be pretty exciting."

"Timmy it was one of the hottest things I've every done." Kelly closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. She was excited and trying to regain her composure. After a moment she smiled at me and continued. "Martin finger fucked me for a few seconds and then he took his fingers out of my cunt and stroked my cheek with them. I took his hand, guided it to my lips and stared into his eyes while I sucked on his fingers like they were a cock. Martin let me do that for moment and then he took his fingers out of my mouth, gently pushed me to my knees and told me to unzip his pants."

"Did you give him a blow job?"

"I did and it was so much fun. I let him cum in my mouth."

"You always do that, don't you?"

Kelly smiled at me. "Baby, you know me so well."

Suddenly Kelly's smile vanished. She stared at the floor for a moment and then she quietly said, "I'm sorry Timmy, I got carried away while I was telling you about Martin. I didn't mean to get so excited."

I got up, walked over to the couch, sat down next to Kelly, put my arm around her and softly whispered, "It's okay, you were just being honest. You asked me if I wanted to hear every seamy little detail and I told you I did." I kissed her cheek. "And you weren't the only one who got excited while you were telling the story."

Kelly looked at me. "Really?"

I smiled. "Yes really."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she burst into tears. I wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head against my chest and sobbed uncontrollably while I held her tightly and slowly rocked her back and forth. It was clear that the past year had been just as difficult for her as it had been for me.

Gradually Kelly's sobs subsided. After she stopped crying she lay quietly in my arms for another few minutes and then she sat up and smiled at me ruefully. I took out my handkerchief and gently wiped the tears from her cheeks.

She kissed me on my forehead and said, "Thank you."

I nodded. "I think you needed that."

Kelly sniffled and then she smiled at me and said, "All that crying gave me an appetite. I'm going to make a sandwich. Can I make one for you too?"

"Why don't you let me make them."

"I can make a sandwich and I certainly think it's my turn."

I stared at her. "Kelly, I don't want it to be your turn. I don't ever want it to be your turn."

"What do mean?" Kelly had a puzzled expression on her face.

"I like being your submissive house husband. If we're able to resolve our problems and get back together I want to continue being your submissive house husband. Kelly I love being your servant."

Kelly giggled. "And I love being your mistress."

"Kelly, earlier today you told me that after you started playing with Chris it was almost like you began living two separate lives. In your work life you said that you saw yourself as a hardworking, free living libertine."

I smiled at her. "Libertine, I like that word. It describes you very well. You also told me that you wanted to be a wicked slut business woman who fucks as many men as she wants and rules her own household when she's at home."

Kelly grinned at me.

"You said that was the woman you dreamed of becoming while you were going to college. And then you told me that in your home life you were trying to be a faithful, respectable and proper wife. That was the person you were taught to be while you were growing up."

Kelly nodded. "Yes, that's true."

"Kelly in your home life you were trying to be someone you're not and the attempt nearly destroyed us. You don't need to be a faithful loving wife. That's my job. Let me be the faithful, loving spouse while you go out in the world and work hard, live free and enjoy as much sex as you want."

"But won't I be cheating you out of your rights as my husband?'

"Maybe in a traditional marriage you'd be doing that, but were not traditional people. I don't see why we have to be bound by traditional roles. Kelly I love making dinners and keeping the house for you. I'm very happy to wait up for you and give you head after you come home from a long day at the office."

I smiled at her. "Even when you spend your day at the office letting other men fuck you. Baby, I loved hearing about your meeting with Martin Jackson. I just wish you would have told me about it when you came home that day."

Kelly thought about what I'd just said. After a moment she said, "I don't know Timmy. It doesn't seem fair to you."

"That's because you're not me and I'm not you. No Kelly, you don't want the life that I want, but I would very happily spend the rest of my life serving you. All I ask in return is for you to to love me, be honest with me, treat me with kindness and respect and include me in your life."

Staring at me, Kelly asked, "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm very sure."

Sighing, Kelly said, "Timmy I'm so sorry that I haven't done that. I feel like I've let you down."

"You have let me down, but I think things can still be okay. After you finish telling me about everything that's happened I'm going to tell you about my day and then we're going to see if we can reach an agreement about how were going to live together in the future. If we can do that we're going to try to start fresh. That means we're going to try to forget about everything that's happened before today."

"Timmy I've been so awful to you. Do you think you can really do that?"

"We'll see, I still have to be convinced that I can trust you."

"Baby, I promise I'll never again party with anyone but you."

"No Kelly that's not what I mean. Please understand me, I do not care about that. What I need is to be able to trust that no matter what you do, no matter how terrible you think it was, no matter how much you feel that you've let me down or you've let yourself down, you will always tell me about it. Of course that also means that you'll have to trust me. You'll have to trust that I know you and love you and will always accept you for who you are."

"Do you think we can do that Timmy?"

"Yes I do, but I think we may have to work at it."

I stood up. "Now what kind of sandwich would you like? Unless you've been to the grocery store I think our choices are tuna fish and cheese or cheese and tuna fish."

Kelly giggled. "I'll have tuna fish and cheese."

There was a can tuna fish in the cupboard and a block of cheddar cheese in the refrigerator. I also found a loaf of bread in the freezer. I was a good homemaker. My kitchen was always well stocked.

I made two open faced sandwiches and put them under the broiler. Kelly sat at the kitchen table and watched me cook. This was something we used to do when we were first married. I'd missed it. I was happy to be doing it again.

As soon as the sandwiches were ready I poured a glass of milk for each of us. We sat at the kitchen table together and ate. It was pleasant. After we were done eating Kelly watched me clear the kitchen table and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. She offered to help, but I wouldn't let her. Cleaning the kitchen was my job.

Once I was done with the chores we moved back into the living room. This time I sat down on the couch next to Kelly right away.

We took a moment to make small talk about the lunch and then I asked, "So did Martin fuck you that morning.?"

Kelly shook her head. "No Martin is a busy man and he has a real thing for blow jobs. He used to fuck me once in a while, but mostly I'd just give him a blow job and then he'd get back to work."

"So that morning you gave two older men blow jobs and got nothing in return."

Kelly grinned at me. "That's pretty slutty isn't it?"

I laughed. "You really do love being bad, don't you."

Kelly giggled. "It gets better." And then she stopped herself and quietly said, "Or maybe worse, It depends on...."

I held up my hand and stopped her. "We'll stick with better. Your sexual behavior isn't the problem. Now tell me how it got better."

"After we were done, I got dressed and then I took a pocket mirror out of my purse and started to repair my makeup. While I was doing that Martin casually mentioned that Wendell was also involved in the decision to promote me."

Chuckling, I said, "I think I can guess where this is going."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy, Wendell Tyler is seventy-four years old."

"Oh my! What did you do?" We were both grinning.

Kelly answered, "Needless to say, I was a little shocked when Martin brought it up. Martin noticed my reaction immediately. He told me that he understood that Wendell was an old man, but he said that it would be a nice gesture if I could manage to do it."

Still smiling, I said, "All right, what did you say to that?"

Kelly giggled. "I started to think about how naughty it would be to give a blow job to a man old enough to be my grandfather."

I laughed. "This bad girl routine is totally out of control."

"It is." Kelly was grinning.

"So what happened?"

"I told Martin that I'd do it and Timmy I'm so glad I did."

"Why?"

"Next to you, Wendell Tyler is the sweetest man I've ever met."

"I'm not sure I like being compared to a seventy-four year old man."

Kelly made a face and stuck out her tongue. "That's not what I meant and you know it. He's just a very nice man and so are you."

I chuckled. "All right, I'll take it as a compliment."

"Martin called him. He was very direct on the telephone. He told Wendell that I was coming over to give him a blow job." Kelly looked at me. "That actually made it easier."

"What do you mean?"

"When I got into Wendell's office we both knew exactly why I was there. Playing coy games with an old man would have been difficult for me."

I nodded.

Kelly said, "Wendell is about the same size as you are."

"You mean he's not very big."

"I think that when you're seventy-four you're going to look just like Wendell. He's cute and awfully sweet. Now he's probably my best friend at JTandR."

"Really?"

"Last Friday I went to see Wendell before my meeting with Martin. I told him everything and then I spent an hour crying on his shoulder."

"What did he say to you."

"He told me I was a fool for getting myself into this situation." Kelly smiled at me. "He already knew how much I loved you. When we traveled together I used to spend hours telling him about you."

"Traveled together?"

"Yes, sometimes Martin, Wendell and John would take me along to important business meetings so that I'd be available in case they needed me to help sway an investor or a stockholder."

"Those were the trips to places like New York, Chicago and Los Angeles."

"That's right."

"What did Wendell tell you to do?"

"He said that I should quit my job at the firm and focus all of my attention on trying to regain your trust. He also made me promise that from that moment on I would be totally honest with you."

"I can see why you like this man. He sounds very wise."

"I hope that someday you can meet him."

"I think I'd like that." I smiled at Kelly. "Okay, what happened the first time you went into see Wendell."

"Timmy I was so nervous. Martin walked me over to his office and reintroduced us. I'd met Wendell when I was interviewed for my job, but that was the only time I'd ever seen him. Wendell is the quietest of the three partners and he's also regarded as the smartest. He's responsible for most of the firm's strategic planning."

"Okay."

"As soon as Martin left, Wendell gave me the cutest smile in the world and joked that I was in his office on an errand of mercy. Timmy, I burst out laughing and then I asked Wendell if he was sure his heart could take it. He told me that he wasn't sure, but if it couldn't he was quite certain that it would be an outstanding way to die."

"I can see why you like him."

"He sat down on his sofa and I did a little striptease for him. As soon as I was naked I got down on my knees between his legs, unzipped his pants and took out his cock. It wasn't very big and it was still limp. I put it in my mouth and started sucking it. It didn't seem to make any difference. His cock still didn't get hard. I looked up at Wendell. He was embarrassed. He told me that he took several medications for his heart. They made it difficult for him to get an erection. I asked him what he wanted me to do."

"What did he say?"

"He told me that he could still cum and that he would enjoy it more if I sat next to him on the couch and gave him a hand job. Timmy I cuddled up with him and slowly stroked his penis while he played with my breasts. It was really nice. It didn't take me long to make him cum and when he did I made a big point of licking his semen off of my fingers." Kelly smiled. "He really liked that."

"I'll bet he did."

"After that we just sat together and talked. By the time I left his office we were already well on the way to becoming very good friends."

I smiled. This was why Kelly was the love of my life. She was a wonderfully kind and deeply sensual woman. While the past year had been trying for both of us, I was now beginning to believe it was possible that the woman I fell in love with in college might be returning to me.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments