Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Courtesan Ch. 09

"Kelly watches while Tonya and Timmy take turns playing with each other"

34
14 Comments 14
9.4k Views 9.4k
7.8k words 7.8k words
Tonya looked at us. "I should go back to my office and get ready for tonight. I think it's time for the two of you to be alone."

I shook my head. "No, maybe were not quite ready for a ruthless domination game, but I think I would like to ah, you know..."

I was stammering. Kelly mercifully interrupted me. She was giggling. "My baby doll is trying to tell you that he feels like he still owes you a little oral attention and I think he wants to pay his debt before you leave."

Tonya smiled at me. "I am very curious. Your wife loves to brag about your skill with your tongue. She claims that you eat pussy even better than Mandy and Mandy is absolutely fabulous."

I started to blush.

Kelly kissed my cheek. "You are very good, and I'm certain you'll both enjoy it." She reached over and squeezed my penis. "You also might want to remember that Tonnie and I love to reward obedience."

I looked at Kelly. "Are You sure you'll be okay with it?"

Laughing, Kelly said, "Of course I will. I want you to do it." She winked at me. "In fact, I'm ordering you to do it." And then she playfully pushed me off the couch and said, "All right slave boy, get down on your knees. It's time for you to go to work."

As I was getting back down on the floor Kelly looked at Tonya and said, "Tonnie why don't you roll over. I think our little slave needs to earn the right to lick your pussy."

Tonya laughed. "Kel, I think that's an excellent idea." She turned around and kneeled on the couch so her beautiful ass was facing me.

I positioned myself directly behind her.

Kelly leaned over, spread the cheeks of Tonya's gorgeous rear and exposed her puckered little anus.

I looked at Tonya's ass and then I looked at Kelly. She was smiling at me. In a gentle voice she said, "Go ahead Timmy, I know you want to do it. Tonya and I want you to do it too."

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and softly placed my lips on Tonya's asshole. She cooed with delight when she felt me kissing her.

Suddenly I had a strange thought. I looked up at Tonya and said, "Ms. Lewis, may I take a moment to ask you a question?"

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Sure Timmy, you can ask me anything."

"Have many men done this to you?"

She turned so she was leaning on her side and answered. "Yes Timmy, lots of men have done this to me."

"So this is really no big deal for you."

Tonya stared at me for a moment and then she said, "No Timmy, you're wrong about that. This is a very big deal for me. Right now I'm not just getting my ass kissed, I'm getting my ass kissed by you. That makes it special for me."

She turned around completely. "Timmy I think it's extremely important for you to understand something. Sex in all forms is nothing more than a physical act. It's fun." She laughed. "It's incredibly fun, but it's just a physical act. Sex becomes special when you have a bond with the person your doing it with and the more special that bond is, the better the sex becomes. Sometimes the bond is nothing more than a physical attraction. That makes it better, but it's not as good as it is when there's an emotional bond."

She paused for a moment to think and then she said, "Timmy I'm a mature woman. Many older men are attracted to older women, so most of the older associates are assigned to me. I love to fuck. I always have. It's fun. It's even fun when a fat old bald headed businessman I've never met is fucking me, but it's not special. When I know the man and I like him, it starts to become a little special. When we're good friends it becomes even more special."

Tonya smiled. "Timmy your wife is a blow job queen. She loves to suck cocks and she is an absolute artist. Because of that, the associates who were hot for blow jobs were generally assigned to her. That's why she would have been doing the show tonight at Eagle Lake. Over the past several months your wife has probably given blow jobs to at least fifty different men."

Reaching down, Tonya gently raised my chin so I was looking directly into her eyes. "Kelly loves to suck cocks, but her favorite cock is your little penis. It's special. It's special because it's yours. The blow job that she gives you tonight will mean much more to her than all of those other blow jobs combined."

Tonya sat back. "Yes Timmy, lots of men have kissed and licked my asshole. It seems to be an exciting fantasy for many older men and I always enjoy it" She smiled. "But when you do it, it's going to be special. You're Timothy Jamieson. Over the past several months you've become a legend for Mandy, Keisha and me. You're Kelly's husband. You're all she ever talked about and in our minds you became a prince. You were the perfect man; kind, honest, trustworthy and wise. Now that I've finally met you I've discovered that Kelly wasn't exaggerating. You really are a prince. So believe me sweetheart, when you kiss and lick my asshole it's going to be a very big thing."

I stared up at Tonya. I wasn't quite sure how I should respond to what she'd just told me. I was about to say something really inane when Kelly stopped me.

"Timmy, you don't need to say anything, just smiling at Tonya will be enough."

I took her advice and smiled. Tonya smiled back at me and then she started to giggle. Turning to my wife, she said, "He really is endearing, isn't he."

Kelly nodded. "Yes he is. That's one of the many reasons I married him." She winked at Tonya. "His talented tongue is another one of those reasons."

Turning to me, she said, "And my friend is still waiting for that experience."

I laughed. "Ms Lewis I apologize for causing this delay. If you would care to turn around I will try to pick up where we left off."

Tonya chuckled. "That's an invitation I won't pass up."

She turned around and once again kneeled on the couch so that her ass was in my face. This time I spread her cheeks myself. When she felt me place my lips on her asshole, Tonya sighed. Her sigh gave me confidence. I closed my eyes and concentrated on kissing her beautiful rear.

After a moment Kelly quietly said, "Use your tongue Timmy, give Tonnie's ass a French kiss."

That was all the prompting I needed. I pushed my tongue into Tonya's anus. She shuddered when she felt me probing her forbidden tunnel.

Suddenly I felt movement to my right. I looked up. Kelly had slid over so that her naked body was pressed against her friends naked body. She had her arm around Tonya's shoulder. They were kissing. A surge of excitement rippled through me as I watched my wife making out with Tonya while I licked her asshole.

I pushed my tongue even deeper into Tonya's ass. She shivered. I reached between her legs and found the cleft of her pussy. She was sopping wet. I was just starting to look for her clit when I felt another hand join mine.

I glanced up. Kelly was looking at me. There was a lascivious smile on her face. Together we began to masturbate her friend. Kelly massaged Tonya's clit while I pushed first one and then two fingers into her cunt. At the same time I kept my tongue buried in her asshole.

This was too much for Tonya. I felt the muscles in her body tighten and then she arched her back and screamed like a banshee. I started to back off, but I saw Kelly continuing to rub Tonya's clit, so I pushed my tongue back into her ass and kept it there while her body convulsed from her orgasm.

Once the intensity of Tonya's climax begin to diminish Kelly gently pulled my face away from her ass and pushed the same fingers that had been massaging Tonya's cunt into my mouth.

Tonya rolled over and watched while I greedily sucked her nectar off of Kelly's fingers. While she watched her own fingers moved to her slippery sex and wantonly started massaging her still engorged clit.

As I sucked on Kelly's fingers I couldn't help noticing the size of Tonya's clit. My wife was similarly endowed. I wondered if their insatiable sexual appetites might in part be related to that particular physical attribute.

"Tonnie tastes good, doesn't she Timmy?"

I smiled at Kelly and nodded.

"I think it's time for you to have a really big taste."

Kelly pulled her fingers out of my mouth, placed her hand behind my head and gently pushed my face towards Tonya's glistening cunt.

"Make me proud Timmy. Show Tonya just how good you are at eating pussy."

Kelly's praise both excited me and motivated me. I wanted to give Tonya my best effort. Kelly had obviously bragged to her friends about my ability to pleasure a woman with my tongue. I didn't want to let her down.

Tonya took her hand away from her cunt. Both women stared at me. They were waiting.

I took a deep breath and nervously moved forward. When my mouth was almost touching Tonya I started to softly blow on her sex. I'd learned to do this with Kelly while we were still in college. When I start giving her head her pussy tends to be a little sensitive so I try to be gentle at first. Because Tonya was already aroused, this was probably an unnecessary step, but I still did it. I wanted to show her everything I knew.

Tonya giggled when she felt me blowing on her. Turning to Kelly, she said, "That tickles."

Kelly nodded. "It does, but it also feels good."

"Oh yes."

After blowing on her for a moment I softly brushed Tonya's pussy with my lips. I felt her moisture. She was wet, very wet. That excited me and I started kissing her. They were gentle sensitive kisses, they weren't aggressive and filled with passion. Those would come soon, but not quite yet.

I extended my tongue. Tonya cooed with delight as she felt my gentle kisses become French kisses. I kissed her and teased her with my tongue everywhere except her clitoris. I deliberately avoided that special spot. That would also come later.

Gradually my kisses became more forceful. I stopped using my tongue to tease Tonya and instead worked to inflame her. I kissed and licked the soft moist lips of her sex. I pushed my tongue into her. I explored her. I savored her.

I was excited, very excited. My kisses became increasingly forceful and passionate. I closed my eyes and made out with Tonya's cunt. I felt her pressing herself into my face in an effort to respond to my kisses. That heightened my excitement.

Remembering that my purpose wasn't to satisfy of my own lust, but rather to pleasure to Tonya; I mustered my self control, slowed my pace and tried to remember everything Kelly had taught me. My pace became precise and deliberate. Speed and intensity were not synonyms. I continued licking Tonya, but now my tongue had a purpose. I began at the base of Tonya's pussy and climbed slowly but firmly upwards, exploring the soft moist folds of her cleft the entire way. As I approached her clit I slowed to a stop, paused for a moment and then I retreated to the base of her cunt and started my ascent anew.

I was teasing Tonya. I knew she was eager for more intense pleasure, but I was also aware that she was on a wonderful sexual high. It was my job to prolong that high for as long as I possibly could.

I made four ascents. Each time I stopped short of Tonya's clit and retreated. On my fifth ascent I paused as I approached her tiny soldier but I didn't withdraw. Instead I advanced and started making little circles around it with my tongue.

Tonya's breath caught.

I flicked her clit one time very quickly.

She gasped

I flicked it again and then I kissed it.

She whispered, "Oh yes, that feels so good."

I wrapped my lips around Tonya's clit and sucked it into my mouth. She shuddered.

Next to us Kelly giggled. "This is the best part."

Closing my eyes, I started sucking on Tonya's clit. While I sucked on it I flicked it with my tongue.

Tonya laughed. "It's like I have a tiny cock and he's giving me a blow job."

"Isn't it wonderful!"

"It's magnificent. He's magnificent."

My heart soared when I heard Kelly and Tonya's praise. I was filled with pride, but I wasn't done. I had one more trick, a brand new trick. One that even Kelly hadn't yet experienced.

During the past several months I'd frequently found myself at home alone with very little to do. I'm sure you won't be surprised when I tell you I spent some of that time reading erotic stories on the Internet. One story particularly caught my attention. In that story a submissive husband pleasured his wife by sucking on her clit in much the same way I pleasured Kelly. Only in this story the husband had an extra wrinkle. While he sucked on his wife's clit he would fuck her asshole with his middle finger.

At the time I was reading the story I remembered Kelly's adamant contention that she would never allow her dates to fuck her ass, so I assumed she would never be willing to allow me to penetrate her ass with my finger. I classified the story as a hot little fantasy and forgot about it.

Earlier that afternoon, during our car ride downtown, Kelly had told me that she now not only allowed men to fuck her ass, she actually enjoyed it. While she was telling me that I remembered the story and wondered if she might now be open to that new pleasure.

As I was sucking on Tonya's clit I remembered the story. I knew Tonya was an experienced woman and I suspected she was most likely the person who'd persuaded Kelly to try anal sex.

While I couldn't be absolutely certain that was true, I thought it was likely so I decided to try it. If I moved slowly Tonya would have an opportunity to object if she didn't like what I was doing. If Tonya did allow me to do it, I hoped that I'd be able to give her one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced. That would make Kelly even more proud of me.

I took my mouth off of Tonya's cunt so I could wet my finger. The brief interruption caused her to open her eyes.

Next to me Kelly said, "Timmy?"

I ignored Kelly. This wasn't the moment for explanations. Instead I quickly returned to sucking Tonya's pussy. She closed her eyes again.

Kelly whispered, "Are you enjoying this Tonnie? Isn't he wonderful?"

Hearing movement, I glanced up. Kelly was leaning over. Her lips were pressed against Tonya's. She was kissing her.

I smiled. This was perfect. I had just the diversion I needed. I reached down, slipped my finger between the cheeks of Tonya's ass and found her anus. It was still moist from the earlier attention I'd given it with my tongue. I kept an eye on Tonya and Kelly. They were still kissing.

I started massaging Tonya's asshole. She responded by slowly moving her hips in rhythm with my finger. She was enjoying it. That was all the encouragement I needed. I gently pushed my finger into her ass. At the same time I sucked on her clit even harder and started flicking it with my tongue again.

I heard Tonya gasp.

Kelly stopped kissing her and looked down at me. "Timmy what in the world are you doing?"

Smiling up at Kelly, I pulled my finger out of Tonya's asshole.

Tonya shook her head. "No please don't stop. That feels wonderful."

I had no intention of stopping. I just wanted to lick my finger again so it would be well lubricated. I was carefully trying to avoid causing Tonya any discomfort.

I put my finger in my mouth. got it nice and wet and pushed it back into Tonya's asshole. This time I was much bolder. I pushed my finger all the way in to the second knuckle.

"Timmy that really does feel wonderful." Tonya was laughing.

"What are you doing Timmy?" Kelly was staring at me.

Quickly glancing up at her I said, "I'll explain later." And then I returned to sucking and licking Tonya's clit while I fucked her ass with my finger."

Tonya giggled. "Kelly this is magnificent. Why didn't you ever tell me about this?"

Shaking her head, Kelly answered, "I didn't know. I've never seen him do it before."

I ignored their conversation and continued pleasuring Tonya. Suddenly she cried out, "Fuck yes, do it Timmy! Suck my clit and fuck my asshole!" I once again felt all of the muscles in her body tighten and then Tonya arched her back, took a deep breath and screamed. "Yesssss!"

I'd learned from Tonya's earlier orgasm that I didn't need to stop or worry about being gentle while she was cumming, so I continued sucking and licking her clit while I pumped my finger in and out of her asshole.

Tonya screamed again. Her entire body began to shake and then she started laughing. Her laughter was interspersed with cries of pleasure. I looked at her face. There were tears running down her cheeks. Tonya Lewis was clearly a passionate woman.

Gradually the intensity of Tonya's orgasm diminished. Her muscles relaxed. I stopped sucking on her clit and pulled my finger out of her ass. She slumped back on the couch.

Kelly leaned over and gently kissed her forehead. Smiling, Tonya looked at her and whispered, "You were right, Timmy is better than Mandy."

My heart filled with pride. At that moment being able to please these two women was important to me.

Still puzzled, Kelly asked, "Timmy, where did you learn to do that?"

Looking at her with a deadpan expression, I answered, "Actually my dear, in my spare time I've been hiring out as a high paid male escort for the bored housewives of wealthy Wall Street power brokers."

Tonya sat up. Both women stared at me for a moment and then they burst out laughing. Tonya reached down, pulled me up on the couch and kissed my cheek. "Sweetie that's a nice fantasy, but I don't think there's much demand for gigolos with miniature cocks."

Kelly giggled. "I don't know, he's got two potential customers right here."

Tonya nodded. "Yes, but the two of us have soft spots for tiny dicked cuties. I'm not sure frustrated high society wives share our viewpoint."

"Hey, it's not nice to point out a person's shortcomings." I was grinning at Tonya.

Winking at me, she said, "How about if I change it to petitely endowed cutie."

I smiled. "That's much better."

Shaking her head, Kelly said, "All right Mr. Petitely endowed cutie, I'm going to ask you one more time. Where did you learn to do that?"

I thought for a moment and then I said, "I spent the past two months working as a bouncer in a Parisian bordello. The ladies taught me."

Tonya laughed.

Kelly stared at me. There was a menacing smile on her face. Suddenly she grabbed my nipple and gave it a vicious twist.

I yelped from the pain.

She gave my nipple another twist. "It's not nice to tease your Mistresses. Now where did you learn to do that. I'll let go of your nipple as soon as you give me a straight answer."

"From a story on the Internet." I shouted it out.

Kelly released my nipple.

I sighed with relief.

She kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry baby. Did I really hurt you?"

I rubbed my nipple. "A little." I smiled at her. "But it was kind of fun."

Kelly giggled. "I liked it too." She grabbed my hand and pressed it between her legs. "It made me even wetter."

"Would you like me to make you feel better?"

"Mmmmm very much, but I think we should save that for later. Right now it's our turn to take care of you."

Kelly turned to Tonya. "Tonnie would you like to do the honors?"

Tonya grinned. "I would love to, but you said it's been two months since you've made him cum. I still think you should be the one who's doing it this first time."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy you're going to have me for the entire evening. Would you mind if Tonnie was the first one to get you off today?"

Smiling, I slowly stroked my chin. "Well let me think about that."

Kelly raised her eyebrows. "Timmy, you're not trying to tease your mistresses again, are you?"

"Oh no Ms. Mason, I would never dream of doing that." I was slowly shaking my head.

Tonya was laughing out loud. Kelly and I were both grinning at each other.

Kelly hugged me. "Timmy I've missed you so much."

I kissed her. "I missed you too. It's nice to have you back again." I turned to Tonya. "Ms. Lewis, I would like it very much if you did the honors."

Tonya grinned at me. "Thank you Timmy." She giggled. "I can't wait to get your cock in my mouth." She turned. "Kel, slide down to the end of the couch and sit so you're facing my end of the couch with your knees up."

We both waited while Kelly repositioned herself. I little thrill rippled through me when Kelly pulled her knees up, spread her legs and exposed her naked shaved pussy. She was indeed very wet.

"Timmy I want you to sit between Kelly's legs so you're facing me."

I scooted myself into position between Kelly's knees. As soon as I was settled she put her arms around me and pulled my head back so it was resting between her large bare breasts.

I chuckled. "I think I could happily spend the rest of my life right here."

Kelly whispered in my ear. "That would be just fine with me."

"All right you two, be quiet. I want your full attention."

Tonya pushed my knees apart, lay down on her stomach between my legs and looked up at me. "Timmy you just entertained me with your new trick. Now it's time for me to entertain you with some tricks I know.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

I am about to give you my very finest blow job."

"Tonnie honey, remember, he has a little trouble with control. You might want to give him the abbreviated version."

Tonya nodded. "Thanks Kel, that's a good idea."

Kelly whispered in my ear. "Timmy, Tonya is very good. When I first started working as a hostess she gave me a little course on how to give a blow job. Baby it was like going to cock sucking graduate school."

Tonya grinned at us. "Timmy your wife has surpassed her teacher. She is now the master. I think she could write a doctoral thesis on fellatio."

Kelly giggled. "It's always easier to learn when you're doing something you enjoy."

"Timmy you're wife and I are both professionals." Tonya paused and then she added, "I guess I should say your wife was a professional."

I thought I detected a hint of sadness in Tonya's voice. She obviously felt bad about losing Kelly as a coworker.

Tonya smiled at me. "I am extremely experienced and very skilled at giving head. I know every trick in the book, but I'm just a craftsman. Your wife has become an artist."

I looked at Tonya. I had to ask. "You're sad that you won't be working with Kelly anymore, aren't you?"

She nodded. "Yes I am, but I understand why it's necessary. I agree with her decision to resign."

The three of us were silent for a moment. Finally Kelly said, "It's time for my teacher to show you why she was my teacher and why I was her student." She whispered in my ear. "Relax baby, I want you to enjoy this. Tonya was just being modest. She's also an artist."

Tonya winked at me and then she gingerly lifted my erection with one hand and cradled my balls in her other hand. Once she was holding me remained perfectly still. She didn't move at all. I think she was taking great care to keep me from cumming prematurely. After a few seconds she gently wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and held it in place while she leaned forward and started softly kissing my balls.

She moved so slowly, so deliberately and with so much concentration that I got the feeling she was enjoying this even more than I was. I suspected her ability to convince me of that was one of the qualities that distinguished an artist from a craftsman.

As she was kissing my balls Tonya parted her lips and slowly sucked them into her mouth.

During the car ride downtown Kelly had told me about doing this same thing to Eric. He was, of course, the first man she'd entertained at the Calvert Hotel. She'd said that Chris Kendricks had taught her to do it. Now that Tonya was doing the same thing to me I wondered if Kelly had remembered wrong and that she'd actually learned it from Tonya or maybe Tonya had taught it to Chris Kendricks. I quickly realized that it didn't matter. For the past year my wife had been working with a group of sexual virtuosos. I was certain they'd taught her a number of new tricks.

I was now faced with a choice. I could be hurt and angry because my wife had been doing things for other men that she'd never done for me or I could be excited that she'd acquired a repertoire of sexual skills that I was about to enjoy for the rest of my life.

I'm certain there are people who would consider me a wimp for making the choice I made. For me it was never a serious question. I could spend the rest of my life being bitter, angry and alone, or I could spend the rest of my life enjoying the woman I loved and the sexual expertise she'd acquired while she was working as a courtesan.

I put all the anger and hurt aside and relaxed. Tonya's slow gentle movement was a completely new experience for me. I felt her tongue pushing my testicles around inside her mouth. She was teasing me. It was a delightful sensation.

Suddenly Tonya stopped moving. I could feel her tongue pressing against the bottom of my ball sac. She opened her mouth, released my testicles and then teasingly drew the tip of her tongue across them to the base of my erect penis. The sensation was maddening. She was moving slowly, very slowly, but she was filled with purpose and totally focused. At that moment I felt like my penis and balls were the only thing in this world that Tonya cared about.

Still holding me tightly in her arms, Kelly leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Baby doll, isn't she wonderful."

I nodded, but I didn't speak.

Tonya looked up at us. She smiled and then she squeezed the base of my erection with her thumb and her forefinger.

I took a deep breath.

Still maintaining her strangle hold on my cock, she slowly pushed her two fingers up my rigid shaft until they were choking that sensitive spot just below the head.

I gasped. The pleasure was almost excruciating.

Tonya tickled the base of my cock with the tip of her tongue. After a moment I felt her dancing tongue climbing the sensitive underside of my erection. At the same time she slowly slipped her strangling fingers back down to their starting point.

As soon as her tongue reached the head of my penis Tonya gave it several kisses and then she parted her lips and sucked it into her mouth. At the same time she wrapped three of her fingers around my shaft and gave it a firm squeeze. A wave of intense pleasure rippled through my loins.

It was wonderful, even amazing, but I understood that it was only the first of the pleasures I was about to experience. I held my breath in anticipation of what was coming next.

Tonya didn't disappoint me. Still maintaining her tight grip, she started sucking on the head of my penis while she pumped her fingers up and down my stiff shaft. She was still moving slowly. The sensations were so intense they were almost painful.

Tonya increased her tempo. My breath caught. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the incredible pleasure created by the combination of her mouth and her fingers. A warm glow began to radiate through my loins. Every nerve in my body started to tingle. I recognized what was happening. These were the harbingers of an impending orgasm.

I started to panic. I didn't want to cum this quickly. Of course I was enjoying Tonya's blow job and I wanted to prolong the pleasure I was experiencing for as long as possible, but that wasn't the real cause of my panic. There was another much more important reason for me to try to keep from cumming. I wanted to show my wife and her friend that I actually could control my orgasms. I wanted to prove to them that I was a better lover than they thought I was.

Tonya kept pumping and sucking my penis. I wanted to beg her to stop. I needed a break. A few seconds was all I had to have. A few precious seconds would give me a chance to compose myself so we could keep going.

Tonya didn't give me a break. I knew she wouldn't. I guessed that this was still the early stages of her blow job. I was certain the stud lovers that she and my wife enjoyed would still easily be in full control of themselves at this point.

Desperately needing something to divert my attention from the intense pleasure Tonya was giving me, I tried dividing 18648 by 312. I was attempting to multiply 312 by 6 when the damn burst. I felt my butt muscles tighten and then my cock pumped out its first spurt of semen.

Tonya kept sucking on my penis while I ejaculated my cum into her mouth. It felt wonderful. It had been months since I'd had an orgasm that intense. I finished cumming, but Tonya kept sucking my penis. She kept sucking it until it was completely limp. Finally she took it out of her mouth, sat up and looked at me.

There was a huge smile on her face. She waited for a moment and then she asked, "Timmy, did you enjoy that?"

Tonya had just given me the greatest blow job of my life. I realized that I should have been thanking her profusely, but I couldn't. At that moment I was disheartened. All I felt was shame and embarrassment. I had so desperately wanted to prove to my wife that I could last, that I could control myself, that I was a good lover. I didn't. I'd failed. I knew I was being petty. I knew I should just forget about my failure and be happy, but I wasn't able to do that.

Realizing I had to say something to Tonya, I pulled myself together and quietly said, "Thank you, that was very nice."

My response exasperated Kelly. "Nice! Timmy, what's the matter with you? Tonnie just gave you her very best blow job and all you can say is, that was nice? Timmy most men will go through their entire lives and never experience a blow job like that one. Nice? It wasn't nice, it was great."

Kelly was angry with me and I didn't blame her. I needed to get my emotions under control. I had to give Tonya a proper thank you and explain my behavior.

Tonya was staring at me. I could see her feelings were hurt. I felt awful.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "Tonya I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be ungrateful. It really was the greatest blow job I've ever experienced in my entire life."

Tonya smiled at me.

I forced myself to smile back and said, "I acted the way I did because I'm disappointed and ashamed. I desperately wanted to prove to you and Kelly that I could control myself." I sighed. "But I couldn't. I guess I'll always be a lousy lover."

Tonya looked at Kelly. "Can I have him for a minute?"

Kelly nodded.

Tonya took my hand. "Come here baby doll." Pulling me to her, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held me firmly against her naked breasts. "Sweetie, you have nothing to be ashamed about. Yes, there are men who can last much longer than you did, but you lasted longer than many of the businessmen I entertain." She kissed my forehead. "And you're not a lousy lover. You're a caring, sensitive lover. Timmy you just gave me two of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced."

Gently stroking my cheek, she said, "Baby, Kelly and I could work with you a little bit on improving your control. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much."

Tonya winked at me. "I would too. I think your training exercises might be fun for all three of us."

That made me grin.

Tonya patted my cheek. "Are you okay now baby?"

"Yes, I think I am. I'm sorry I acted like a child."

Shaking her head, Tonya said, "No it's okay. You don't need to apologize. I understand. I'm certain that knowing we can compare you to an army of other men gives you a little performance anxiety. Just remember, there are lots of different ways people can excel. Big cocked lovers who can fuck for hours are actually quite easy to find. A sensitive man who knows how to satisfy a woman with his tongue is much rarer."

She laughed. "Besides, if you learn to control yourself, you'll have to become a stud and then we won't be able to play our domination games anymore. Timmy I like you just the way you are."

Kelly nodded in agreement. "Timmy, please don't try to change. I love my petitely endowed pussylicker."

Grinning, I shook my head and said, "All right, I guess I'll just have to be content with my role as my wife's cuckold wimp."

"Timmy, there is nothing in this world that would make me happier." Kelly was giggling.

Tonya glanced at the clock on Kelly's makeup table. "Damn look at the time." She stood up and started grabbing her clothes. "Guys I have to run. I just barely have enough time to clean up and drive out to Eagle Lake."

Kelly looked at her. "Can we do anything to help you?"

She shook her head. "No I just have to take a quick shower, put on fresh makeup and get dressed. The clothes I'm going to wear are already laid out in my office."

Tonya was holding her clothes in a bundle, but she didn't make any effort to put them on. Instead she just walked to the door to hallway and opened it. As she left she said, "Kelly I'll call you tomorrow. Timmy it was a pleasure to meet you. I really like you. I hope we can become very close friends." And then she left, closing the door behind her.

As soon as she was gone I turned to Kelly. "She went out in the hall without putting her clothes back on."

Kelly smiled at me. "Don't worry, no one will be offended. People are used to seeing us running around naked at this end of the hall. That's why they put our offices way down here." She laughed. "And I guess there's another reason too."

"What's that?"

"You may have noticed that once in a while it gets a little noisy down here."

Remembering the way Tonya screamed while she was having her orgasms, I smiled at Kelly and said, "Yes, I understand."

Kelly stood up. "Come on Timmy. Let's get dressed and gather up some of my lingerie. We have a big evening ahead of us. I'm also getting hungry. When we get home I'll be ready for some dinner."

I stood up. As I was picking up my underwear a little submissive masochistic thrill rippled through me. Turning to Kelly, I said, "Ms. Mason, when we get home I would love to make dinner for you."

"Timmy, you're a better cook than I am, but I can help."

"Ms. Mason, I don't want you to help. It wouldn't be appropriate."

We stared at each other. After a moment Kelly asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Timmy does that excite you as much as it excites me?" Kelly was grinning.

Grinning back, I said, "Maybe more."

Kelly laughed. "Come on, we definitely need to finish up here and go home."

As soon as we were both dressed I followed Kelly into her closet. As we were packing sets of lingerie and several negligees and dresses into shopping bags, she asked, "Are you really willing to let me date other men?"

"Yes, of course I am. I want you to date other men. I never wanted you to stop dating other men. I just don't ever want you to lie to me about it."

"When can I start?"

I chuckled. "It's been several days since you've had a good fuck, hasn't it?"

Suddenly realizing how poorly timed her question had been, Kelly looked down at the floor and said, "I'm sorry Timmy. I wasn't thinking. That was an awful thing to ask you today."

I hugged Kelly. "No, it was okay. I know you. You're Kelly Mason. We've been together for four years. I know exactly how much you love a good fuck. I love you Kelly. I want you to have that." I kissed her cheek. "Now tell me, when was the last time you got boinked by a guy with a nice big cock?"

Kelly laughed. "Boinked?"

"I think that was your word. I clearly remember you using it earlier today."

She nodded, "You're right, I admit it. I did." Then the expression on her face became much more serious and she asked, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, of course I do. I always want to know."

"It was a week ago last Saturday. There was a dinner party at Eagle Lake. My date was a middle aged businessman from Dallas. He really wasn't all that big, but he knew how to use what he had and he could go all night. He fucked me three times." She giggled. "He really wore me out."

"What about the guy in Vegas last week?"

Kelly shrugged. "He was a nice guy, but mostly he just wanted to be seen in the casino with a sexy blond. That's why I brought that outrageous dress."

I smiled. "I'd still like to see you wearing it."

"It's in the closet. I'll bring it home and wear it for you tonight." She giggled. "Maybe you could put on your sports jacket and a tie and we could pretend we were out for dinner."

"Why don't we go out for dinner for real? We have a lot to celebrate. We could go to the Kensington Grill."

Kelly shook her head. "Oh no Timmy, I could never wear that dress to the Kensington Grill. It's much too risque. Besides, I don't have a job anymore. We have to save our money."

"Kelly, we have a huge savings account. We can afford one dinner in a fancy restaurant."

"It would be fun to go out." Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "I could never wear that dress to the Kensington Grill, but I could wear it to the Goldenrod Supper club. Would you like to go there?"

"I've never been to the Goldenrod Supper Club. Is the food good?"

"It's not as good as the Kensington Grill, but they do have great steaks."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy, when I was working for JTandR I ate at the Goldenrod Supper Club at least two nights a week. That was one of the parts of my life that I kept hidden from you. I think we should go there." She smiled. "This might be one way you could learn a little more about what my life was like when I was working as a hostess."

I thought about this for a moment and then I said, "That sounds like a good idea. I would love to try the Goldenrod Supper Club."

"This is going to be so much fun. I know everyone at that restaurant."

Kelly paused. She was thinking. After a second she said, "Timmy we can pretend it's one of my dates in Vegas." She giggled. "You can be my date. As soon as we get back to the house we'll clean up and get ready to go. Right before we leave I'll give you a blow job. That's the way I always did it. When I met a guy in his hotel room I'd give him a blow job right before we left for dinner. It made the dinner a little more relaxed. Otherwise most of the guys were so anxious about getting me into bed that we couldn't enjoy the evening."

I nodded. "That makes sense."

"After I give you a blow job I'll fix my make up and we can go." Kelly winked at me. "Giving a blow job really does mess up a girl's makeup, especially her lipstick"

"You mentioned that earlier today."

"Did I? Oh sorry."

"No, it's okay, I love hearing about all these details."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Maybe over dinner I can tell you about some of my dates."

"I'd enjoy that."

Kelly licked her lips. "Will stories like that get you hot?"

I laughed. "You know me. Of course they will."

"Good, because after we're finished with dinner we going to go back to the house. As soon as we get home I'm going to do a little strip tease for you. I love to do that. I love to dance for a guy before we start fooling around. It's gets them really hot." She giggled. "It also gets me really hot. Timmy, I've discovered I'm an exhibitionist."

I looked at Kelly. "You've never done a strip tease for me." It just popped out and I regretted it as soon as I said it.

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she sighed. "Timmy I'm so sorry. I didn't start doing them until I became a hostess and then well..."

I kissed Kelly's cheek. "It's okay. I shouldn't have said anything. Let's forget about it. I'm already looking forward to seeing you do a strip tease tonight."

Kelly hugged me. "Timmy, I'm afraid there are lots of things I've done for other men that I've never done for you. After I started working at JTandR my professional life revolved around sex and I became more and more adventurous. Sweetheart I'm sorry that I shut you out of that part of my life. I promise I'll try to make it up to you by doing all of those things for you as soon as I possibly can."

I held Kelly in my arms. "I'm sure you will. Don't worry, we have lots of time."

"Yes we do. We have our whole lives ahead of us, but I'm still sorry I haven't been taking care of you. I've been a lousy wife."

"It's okay, I know you'll make it up to me, now let's get back to tonight. What's going to happen after you do your strip tease for me."

Kelly laughed. "Don't you know?"

"No, I've never been on a date like this."

"Silly boy, you're going to fuck me and after you're done fucking me I'm going to tease you and play with you until you get another erection and then you're going to fuck me again." Kelly seductively brushed her lips across my neck. "And if you'd like it, after you're done fucking me the second time I'll try to get you hard again so you can fuck me a third time."

"What if you start to get tired?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm a courtesan. Pleasing you is my job." She giggled. "And a guy has to be pretty good to wear me out."

"Did you ever meet a guy who could wear you out?"

"Yes, once in a while I'd end up with a real rabbit. I'd usually find those guys during the sex parties at Eagle Lake and Evergreen."

"What did you do?"

"When a guy can get it up a fourth or a fifth time, he can also usually go for a really long time. If my pussy started to get sore, I'd just invite him to fuck my rear for a while. That invitation always got an enthusiastic response. Most guys got so excited when they were doing it that they came right away."

Kelly paused. After a moment she said, "Once in a great while I'd meet a rammer and jammer who could get it up three or four times. Rammers and jammers aren't much fun and they really can wear out my pussy." She chuckled. "And I definitely didn’t want those guys fucking my ass. That could have hurt."

"So what did you do with those guys?"

"I'd start giving them blow jobs." Kelly shrugged. "Timmy after they've fucked me once or twice, most guys are pretty content to lie back and let me suck their cocks."

"You were really good at your job, weren't you."

Kelly nodded. "Yes Timmy I was."

"You enjoyed it too, didn't you."

"Yes I did, very much."

Kelly and I smiled at each other.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments