Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Courtesan Ch. 10

"Kelly continues telling Timmy about her life at JTandR"

38
16 Comments 16
10.2k Views 10.2k
9.1k words 9.1k words
Kelly patted my butt. "Sweetie let's finish getting dressed. We have a big night ahead of us."

Both of us hurriedly put on our clothes. As soon as we were dressed I followed Kelly back into her office closet. Tonya had brought us four shopping bags. I watched while Kelly filled them with sexy lingerie, exotic dresses and several pairs of spike heeled shoes.

Once she was done Kelly turned to me and said, "There, that should be enough sexy clothing for several very hot fashion shows."

I smiled.

Kelly walked over to the closet rod and picked up the dress she'd worn in Las Vegas the previous week. It was the dress I'd found in her overnight bag that awful afternoon before I followed her. It was also the dress she was going to wear to dinner at the Goldenrod Supper Club that night. It was still on its hanger.

Handing it to me, she said, "Here, drape this over your arm. If we try to pack it in one of the shopping bags it will be too wrinkled to wear tonight. Once we get to my car we can hang it in the back seat."

I carefully draped the dress over my arm. It wasn't all that difficult. The black cocktail dress was so skimpy that it was more like carrying a tee shirt.

Handing me two of the shopping bags, one of them filled with shoes, Kelly asked, "Can you carry these along with the dress."

"No problem."

"Good, let's go."

I followed Kelly out of the walk in closet. As we reentered her old office we were both startled to see a slender, elderly man sitting in the easy chair next to Kelly's old desk.

Kelly's face broke into a huge grin. She set her shopping bags down and ran over to the elderly man with her arms outstretched. He stood up to meet her. Kelly threw her arms around him and gave him a loving hug.

As Kelly was hugging him, he said, "Were you planning to leave without stopping to say hello?"

Kelly kissed his cheek and stepped back. "I'm sorry Wendell, I was afraid you might be too busy to see me."

He shook his head. "Kelly honey, I'll always make time for you."

Kelly turned to me. "Wendell, this is my husband Tim Jamieson. You can call him Timmy. Timmy this is my good friend Wendell Tyler."

Mr. Tyler stepped forward. Extending his hand, he said, "Timmy it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Kelly has told me so many wonderful things about you."

I shook his hand. "Mr. Tyler, it's nice to meet you too. Kelly has also said some very nice things about you."

"Please call me Wendell."

I smiled. "Thank you."

Wendell looked at Kelly. "I would assume that seeing the two of you together is a good sign."

Kelly nodded.

He turned to me. "Timmy you have a wonderful wife. While she was at JTandR we became very close friends. I rarely form friendships with the people who work for me."

He paused. He seemed to be choosing his next words carefully. After a moment he said, "Timmy it appears that your wife made some very poor choices during the past year and I gather that those choices have jeopardized your marriage. I want you to know that last Friday she spent well over two hours talking with me about this and I do believe she deeply regrets making those choices. I hope you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive her."

He sighed. "I also want to assure you that if I'd known that you weren't aware of what she was doing I never would have allowed Kelly to work as a hostess. Please forgive me for that."

I said, "I've already forgiven her and Kelly has told me about the friendship the two of you have, so I am also willing to forgive you."

We smiled at each other.

I quickly added, "But there are still some serious questions about the conduct of your firm in this matter."

He nodded. "Yes, I understand that you and Martin are currently involved in negotiations regarding those questions."

"That's correct."

"Then it would be inappropriate for us to have any further discussions about those issues."

"I think that would be wise."

Wendell turned to Kelly. "Your husband is a very intelligent man."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Yes he is."

"As your friend I counsel you to follow his lead in these upcoming discussions."

"I don't know anything about any upcoming discussions." Kelly had a puzzled expression on her face.

Wendell looked at me.

"We're still working on piecing together everything that's happened during the past year. We haven't yet had an opportunity to discuss either the present or the future."

Mr. Tyler nodded. "I see, well it appears that my comments may have been premature. When you told me that you've forgiven Kelly I was hoping the past had been put to rest."

"We're close, but we have a couple of issues that we still have to address. We're moving slowly. Over the past several months we've grown apart. Right now we're focusing on renewing our relationship."

Mr Tyler turned to Kelly. Picking up her hand, he held it between both of his hands. "Listen to me kiddo, during the past year you've spent hours extolling the virtues of this man. Now that I've finally met him, my first impression is that you weren't exaggerating. I repeat my earlier admonition. Kelly I know that you're bright, strong willed and independent. You like to fight your own battles, but I think this is an excellent time for you to trust Timmy. Let him work all of this out. Follow his lead. You're going to be too personally involved in this situation. It will be much too easy for you to start thinking with your emotions rather than your brain."

Kelly shook her head. "I'm confused. I don't have any idea what you're talking about."

Squeezing Kelly's hand, Mr. Tyler said, "When he thinks the time is right, Timmy will explain it all to you. Right now it appears that his priority is saving your marriage and I have to say that I agree with him. Please Kelly, just promise me you'll follow Timmy's lead."

Kelly nodded. "Wendell, in the past you've always given me good advice, so I'll listen to you now. I promise you that I'll listen to Timmy and follow his lead."

Mr. Tyler kissed her cheek. "Thank you. Kelly, I Hope that when all of this is finally over we can still be friends."

"I can't possibly imagine a situation where that wouldn't be the case."

Sighing, Mr. Tyler said, "I fear it's likely that the next few weeks will test that assumption." He paused for a moment and then he shook his head. "I'm sorry, I've already said too much."

After pausing again, he smiled at both of us and said, "I'm so happy the two of you are trying to work things out and save your marriage." He patted my shoulder. "Timmy I admire you. Many men would have strangled Kelly when they found out what she'd been doing."

I shrugged. "Despite everything that's happened, I still love Kelly. More than anything I want to be with her. If I strangled her or took the more reasonable course of divorcing her, I wouldn't be able to be with her. The only way I can get what I want is to forgive her."

Mr. Tyler looked at Kelly. "And that's why you need to follow his lead right now. Even in an extremely emotional situation he's able to think with his brain." He glanced at his watch. "I have to run. There's a party out a Eagle Lake tonight and Martin wants me to be there." He laughed. "I'm getting too old for these things. I'll probably fall asleep during dinner." He turned. As he stepped out the door he looked over his shoulder and said, "Kelly if you're still speaking to me next week, let's have lunch. Give Stella a call so she can put it on my calendar." And then, without waiting for an answer, he left.

As soon as he was gone Kelly looked at me. "Timmy what's going on? What could possibly make Wendell think that I might not be willing to speak to him next week? Have they done something awful?"

I picked up my two shopping bags. "Grab your bags, let's go down to your car. The issues that Wendell was mentioning have to do with our relationship with JTandR. Right now our relationship with each other is more important to me and I hope it's more important to you too."

Kelly picked up her shopping bags. "Of course it is, but I still don't understand."

"Don't worry, you will."

When we got to Kelly's Mercedes I loaded the shopping bags into the trunk while she hung her dress in the back seat. Once that was done we got into her car, left the parking ramp and started the drive home.

As soon as Kelly turned onto Second Street she glanced over at me and said, "Okay, what's going on with JTandR? What was Wendell talking about?"

I sighed. "Kelly, you're going to have to be patient with me on this one. I really do believe we need to finish repairing our marriage before we start addressing our relationship with JTandR."

"Why do you say our relationship with JTandR? I was the only one who had a relationship with the firm."

"No, you're my wife. You're relationship with the firm had an enormous effect on our relationship with each other, so I think we do have to talk about our relationship with JTandR." I paused. After a moment I added, "Kelly I wish Wendell hadn't said anything at all. I'd planned to wait until tomorrow or even Friday before I broached this issue."

"Is it that bad?"

"No it's not, but it's complicated. It's going to require a very lengthy discussion on our part and right now I'd rather put that time and energy into restoring our marriage. I understand that you're curious, but please try to forget about this for a little while."

"But it's not bad?"

"No, but it is extremely complicated and merits a great deal of discussion. In the end, it could actually turn out to be good."

Kelly shrugged. "Okay, I'll try to forget about it for a little while."

We were both quiet for a moment and then Kelly glanced at me and said, "What do you want to talk about?"

I smiled at her. "Tell me more about the trip to Las Vegas last week. Up in your office you implied that the guy wasn't a very good fuck.

Kelly chuckled. "You're a perv."

I laughed. "Is that a new discovery for you? Remember, while we were in college I was tho one who used to write fantasy stories about your dates with other guys. After you got home from those dates you used to sit on my face and tell me every minute detail about the sex you had while I licked your pussy,"

Kelly grinned at me. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes it was."

"Okay, the guy in Vegas last week." She thought for a moment. Finally she turned to me. "Actually, I really don't know if he was a good lay. He never fucked me."

"He never fucked you?"

"That wasn't all that uncommon. I gave him a blow job when we met in his hotel room before dinner and I gave him another blow job when we returned to his room after he was finished gambling in the casino. As soon as he came from the second blow job he thanked me and told me I was done for the night. He wanted to go to sleep. I'm pretty sure he had a good time. Some guys were like that. It was my job to give them what they wanted. He mostly wanted to be seen in the casino with a hot blond hanging on his arm."

"I can understand that. What about the guy you met at the Calvert Hotel the other night?"

"He was a nice guy, but he couldn't fuck worth a damn. He was a rammer and jammer."

"A rammer and jammer? You used that phrase earlier, what does it mean?"

"You know, he had no rhythm or style. He just stuck his dick inside me and rammed it in and out as fast and hard as he possibly could. I gave him a blow job and then he fucked me two times. He could get it up all right, but who cares. I mean an occasional burst of hard and fast is fun, but if a guy wants to give a girl a good fuck, he's got to slow down and get into a nice rhythm. He's got try to vary the tempo just a little bit. Fucking is a lot like dancing." She shook her head. "I'll bet he was a terrible dancer. He got off, but I sure didn't."

"The guy you told me about earlier, the guy at Eagle Lake the weekend before last. Did you get off with him?"

Grinning at me, Kelly said, "Oh yes, several times. He was a very nice fuck."

"So it's been over a week and a half since you've been properly laid."

Kelly laughed. "Listen to you, properly laid. It's almost sounds like you want other guys to fuck me."

I stared at Kelly. "I do want other guys to fuck you."

"Why? When we were in college I thought you put up with it so you could stay with me. That's one of the reasons I tried to stop when we got married. I was afraid you might leave me if I kept dating other guys. I didn't want to lose you."

"That may have been partially true when we first started hanging around with each other. I mean it did take me a while to get used to the idea that you were letting other guys fuck you."

I shrugged. "And I really was afraid that if I objected you would have stopped seeing me. Kelly you're so beautiful and you were always surrounded by so many handsome men. I was always worried that you were going to dump me for one of them."

"I didn't dump you because I was head over heels in love with you. Timmy I enjoy being with you. I not only love you, you're my best friend."

"I finally did figure that out." I paused for a moment and then I quietly added. "Although I do have to admit that during the past two months I started to question that belief again."

Kelly sighed. "Timmy I'm..."

"Don't worry, we've moved on from that. I'm no longer worried that you're in love with another man and except for the past several weeks, it's been a long time since I've worried that you might fall in love with anyone else. In fact, that confidence is one of the reasons I can be comfortable knowing you let other men fuck you."

"What do you mean?"

"As I got to know you, I learned that you differentiate between love and sex. When you're with other men you suck their cocks and let them fondle you and fuck you, but you're only doing it for fun. I don't believe you ever make love to them.

Kelly nodded. "You're the only one I make love to."

"I know. By the time we were juniors I was confident that when you let another guy fuck you, it really was just sex." I shrugged. "After I figured that out, I rarely felt jealous anymore."

"You never had to be jealous. We used spend a lot of time taking about that when we first started hanging around together."

"Yes we did, but there were times when I was jealous. It was hard not to be. I was afraid to tell you about it. I was afraid you might decide to stop seeing me."

"I never would have done that. By the end of our sophomore year I was already in love with you."

"And I was in love with you by then too." I smiled at Kelly. "It was my love for you that eventually caused me to not only accept the fact that you were going to have sex with other men, but to actually begin wanting you to do it."

Kelly turned and looked at me. "Now that I really don't understand."

"Keep your eyes on the road."

"Okay." Kelly was chuckling.

I continued. "There are several reasons I want you to date other men. We both know I'm a masochist. I get a thrill from the pain of knowing that other men are enjoying your body. I also enjoy the humiliation of being your cuckold." I smiled at Kelly. "And of course the fact that you date other men while I'm required to remain completely faithful to you is, in my mind, the ultimate demonstration of my total subservience to you."

Glancing at me, Kelly smiled. "That last reason gets me very excited."

"It gets me excited too." I took a deep breath. "All of those reasons are important, but they all pale when compared to the major reason."

"What's the major reason?" Kelly giggled. "I mean all of the ones you just listed seem pretty good to me." She winked at me. "Especially that last one."

"I'm trying to be serious."

"Sorry." Kelly's expression became sober. "What's the most important reason?"

"It's actually quite simple. I love you. I know how much sex means to you and I know how much you enjoy a variety of partners. Because I love you I want you to have that pleasure."

"Timmy I've never said this to you, but I really do love cocks."

I chuckled. "That's not exactly a well kept secret."

Kelly stuck her tongue out a me. "Hush! Now I'm the one who's trying to be serious."

"Sorry."

"What I'm trying to tell you is that I love cocks. I adore them. I think about them all the time. I don't care if they're hard or soft, big or small, circumcised or uncircumcised. I don't care what color they are or how old their owners are. I love them. The first time I ever saw one I knew it was special and I've been crazy about them ever since." She chuckled. "Some women love to raise flowers, others love to cook. I love to play with cocks. Encountering a new cock, a cock that I've never seen or touched before is an indescribable thrill for me. Timmy I can't explain it and from the first moment I discovered this passion I've felt guilty about it, but I can't help it. It's almost like an addiction for me. I love cocks and I want to touch, feel, play with, suck and get fucked by as many of them as I possibly can."

Kelly shook her head, "I called it an addiction, and maybe it is; but is it a harmful addiction? It doesn't hurt me and it doesn't hurt the men I'm with." Suddenly she stopped. After a moment she quietly said, "But I fear that it does hurt the man I love."

Taking a deep breath, Kelly continued. "But I need variety. I crave variety. When I meet a new man everything is an adventure. I revel in the color and texture of his skin, the way he smells, the taste of his cock and the taste of his cum. Some men are dominant in bed, others are submissive. Some of them have firm, well developed muscles, others are soft. Some guys have big cocks, some of them have little cocks. It doesn't matter, all of them are fun."

Kelly glanced at me, "Timmy does that make me a whore?"

"No, not in my mind. It just makes you a woman who has a passion for sex. You're right, it doesn't hurt either you or the men your with." Pausing, I looked at Kelly. "I do think there is one important detail that you have to consider. It doesn't hurt your partners as long as they understand why you're sharing their bed. It's important that all of them understand you're just having fun with them. They need to know that there isn't any chance at all for them to establish a relationship with you."

Kelly nodded. "That's why the job at JTandR was so wonderful. It was purely business and fun. Everyone knew that."

I touched Kelly's knee. "A minute ago you said you fear your appetite for sex hurts the man you love."

Kelly nodded.

"I'm that man. I assure you that as long as I know about what you're doing it doesn't hurt me." I smiled at Kelly. "So it seems to me that as long as everyone knows it's just for fun, it doesn't hurt anyone at all."

Smiling back at me, Kelly said, "I definitely married the right man.

For a moment we rode together in silence. Finally I said, "Kelly there are a couple of questions that I have to ask you. The first one may seem trivial to you, but it's extremely important to me. I expect you will find the second one to be very difficult."

Sighing, Kelly nodded and said, "Yes, I know you're right. We have to do this. Go ahead, I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"Tell me about the weekend of the Superbowl. That was the first time I began to worry that I was losing you. Do you remember that weekend?"

Kelly stared straight ahead. Her hands were gripping the steering wheel so tightly that her knuckles were white. She didn't answer.

I said, "Kelly."

More silence.

I waited. Several seconds passed. I again said, "Kelly."

Finally she answered. Her voice was a barely audible whisper. "Yes, I remember it very well. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that weekend. Timmy I'm so sorry about what happened."

"It's okay, I'm done being angry with you. I just want you to tell me about it."

"Timmy, I'm not so sure this is a good idea. It might be better if you never hear about some of the things I've done."

"No, if our marriage is going to work, we can't have any secrets. If we do, it won't be long until you start hiding things from me again."

"No! I promise I won't do that."

"Think about it Kelly. It will be perfectly innocent at first. It might be a handsome man who gets you really hot. A guy like Chris Kendricks. You discover you have a little crush on him. It's nothing major, just a passing fancy. You start seeing him once or twice a week, but you decide that it would be better not to tell me about him. It's just a little fling, but you're not sure I'll understand and you don't want me to make me jealous. It's not long before you have to start lying to me to cover up your dates. Once you've started lying the guilt follows and we've both learned that the guilt soon turns into anger."

"Timmy, I'll never have a crush on anyone but you."

"Kelly honey, can you honestly tell me that you didn't have a crush on Chris Kendricks?"

Sighing, Kelly answered, "No I guess I can't, but it was just a little crush and I never stopped loving you."

"It's okay, you're going to have an occasional crush on one of your lovers. I suspect it's inevitable. I'm confident in the strength of our love for each other and I believe the only way one of these crushes can hurt us is if you try to hide it from me. When it happens you need to let me know. You have to tell me all about him. That way we can share your excitement."

"Timmy won't that make you insanely jealous?"

"A little, you'll have to reassure me that you still love me.

"Of course I'll do that, but will that be enough for you?

"Kelly we have to rely on the strength of our love for each other."

"Do you promise you won't leave me if I have an occasional romance with another man?"

"You can rest assured that I"ll never leave you."

Kelly smiled at me. "I promise that no matter what happens, I'll always stay with you. You'll always be the most important man in my life."

"That's all I need."

We both stared at the road in silence. After a moment Kelly said, "Timmy I think there still may be some things that happened while I worked for JTandR that shouldn't be discussed."

"Did you do things you're ashamed about?"

"No, but I'm afraid you might be ashamed of me."

"But you're not ashamed about anything you did?"

"No it was just sex. Sometimes it got a little kinky, that's all."

"Did anyone ever make you do something you didn't want to do?"

"No, everyone was always very considerate of my feelings, but sometimes I did things that might shock some people."

"You mean like your sisters and your mother?"

Kelly laughed. "Yes like my sisters and my mother."

"Did you enjoy being kinky?"

"Yes, very much. It made me feel wicked."

"Then I suspect you're going to want to do some of those things again. Are you going to lie to me when that happens?"

Kelly whispered, "No."

"Don't you think it's better to just get it all out in the open?"

"Do you promise not to hate me?"

I laughed. "Yes Kelly, I promise."

I paused for a moment and then I said, "Kelly I'm pretty open minded about sex. You're my wife and I'm urging you to brazenly date other men. I'm asking you, no begging you to cuckold me. Over the past year I've allowed you to gradually turn me into your personal slave. That's pretty kinky. I think it might shock a whole lot of people."

Kelly took a quick glance at me. "Do you really see yourself as my personal slave? I mean full time, for real."

"Yes, I think I do." My entire body was tingling with excitement.

"Timmy, that makes me so hot. My pussy is dripping wet."

"And my penis is rock hard. Think about this. If I really am your slave, then I actually don't have the right to judge your behavior. You're my superior. You're free to do anything you want. If you like, you can even rub my face in it after you've done it."

Kelly giggled. "Timmy you really are just as kinky as I am."

"That's true. I am just as kinky as you are, so there really isn't any reason that you shouldn't tell me about all the wicked things you did while you worked for JTandR."

"Okay, I'll start with the Superbowl weekend."

Kelly took a moment to think and then she quietly said, "The Wednesday morning before the Superbowl I was in Martin Jackson's office giving him a blow job."

She glanced over at me.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

"It's okay for me to tell you things like that, isn't it?"

I smiled. "Yes, in fact I want you to tell me things like that."

Nodding, Kelly said, "After I made him cum I stood up and started getting dressed." Martin always liked me to be naked while I was sucking his cock. Usually I did a little strip tease for him before I started his blow job."

I laughed. 'I'll bet that's a pretty hot show."

Kelly grinned at me. "Oh yes, when we get to the house you're going to get a chance to see it for yourself."

I winked at her. "I can't wait."

"Anyway, while I was getting dressed Martin told me the firm needed me to work that weekend."

Glancing at me anxiously, Kelly said, "I tried to get out of it, I really did."

I nodded to her acknowledging that I believed her.

"I told Martin that the Superbowl was a big deal for both you and me. I explained that we had a little tradition for the weekend. We liked to spend Saturday night watching the show about all the parties and on Sunday evening we always ordered a pizza and watched the game together."

"Martin told me he understood, but he said this was a very special situation. Four of his oldest and most loyal investors were going to be here for a weekend visit. He explained that he'd told them about the gorgeous new hostess that was working for the firm and they were all excited to meet me. He was flattering me and of course you know me. I fell for it. I asked him if the party couldn't be postponed until the following weekend, but as I was saying it I realized that I already knew the answer."

Kelly shook her head. "Martin was extremely patient with me. He took the time to explain the problem. He pointed out that these were all important businessmen with very demanding schedules. Finding a weekend when all four of them could be free was exceedingly difficult. He said they'd actually planned the party a year in advance. When he told me that, he apologized for not giving me more notice."

"That was nice of him."

"Yes it was. He went on to explain that Wendell, John, the four men who were coming into town and himself were all close friends with some very special common interests. They loved expensive wine, fine French cuisine and beautiful women. He added that they jokingly referred to themselves as the seven aficionados of fellatio."

She giggled. "Timmy that made me laugh. Martin told me it was a joke, but he also said that like most jokes, it was based on fact. All seven of them really did love blow jobs. I was well aware of the fact that Martin and John both enjoyed having their cocks sucked." She rolled her eyes. "I should know, I spent several hours a week doing it for them. I also knew that when Wendell was younger he'd loved them too."

I smiled at Kelly. "It also explains why he was so anxious to have you at the party."

She nodded. "That's right and he was very direct about that. He told me that both he and John had been raving about my skill and passion for giving head and all four of their friends were eagerly looking forward to experiencing one of my blow jobs."

I chuckled. "I'm beginning to see where this is going."

"Yes, when Martin wants something he doesn't worry about subtlety when he's asking."

"I assume that you just told him that you'd do it."

"Actually I tried to propose a compromise."

"Really, what was it?"

"I asked him if the party could be held on Saturday night. I knew that they had no intention of watching the football game so it didn't seem like it should really matter, but it would have allowed me to be home with you on Sunday night."

"I assume Martin told you that everything had been set up for Sunday night and the arrangements couldn't be changed at that late date."

"Yes he did say that, but he also gave me an even more compelling reason."

"What was that?"

"He told me that one of the four men was Sam Jacobs. Martin explained that Sam was Wendell Tyler's closest friend. When Wendell was starting his first business forty-five years ago he'd hired Sam to be his accountant. Sam had just graduated from college. Together they built a successful trucking company and sold it for several million dollars. Over the next thirty years they started six more companies and sold all of them for huge profits. After they sold their last business Sam moved to Los Angeles and started a small investment company that services a select group of very wealthy clients there. Wendell of course joined Martin, John and two other men and together they started the firm that eventually became JTandR."

"Okay, why was this a reason that the party had to be held on Sunday night?"

"Because Wendell wanted me to spend Saturday night at the Calvert Hotel with Sam."

"You really like Wendell don't you?"

"Yes, you're my best friend, but Tonya and Wendell are my next closest friends."

"You didn't want to disappoint him."

"No I didn't."

"That put you in a real bind, didn't it?"

"Yes it did."

"So you told Martin you'd do it."

"Yes, and he told me that if I explained the situation to you he was certain that you'd understand."

"He believed that I knew you were working as a hostess."

"Yes."

"He believed that because that's what you'd told him, correct?"

"Yes."

"So you were lying to both of us."

Kelly sighed. "Yes I was."

I patted her knee. "You really painted yourself into a corner, didn't you?"

"Yes, I really did."

We were both quiet for a moment and then Kelly said, "Timmy I need to say something to you."

"What is it?"

"When I came home that Friday night I was dreading having to tell you that I was going to be gone for most of the weekend. I'm so ashamed of myself when I remember that evening and think about how I acted. I was so mean to you. I didn't know what to do. I had to lie and I hated lying to you. I spent most of that night crying."

"I know, I heard you when I came to bed."

"The next morning you were so wonderful. You made French toast for me and then you actually apologized for pressuring me about my work schedule. Timmy you really are an extraordinary man."

I smiled at Kelly. "I remember that we also had some pretty hot sex that morning."

She giggled. "Yes we certainly did."

"So what happened on Saturday?"

"If you remember, I left at three o'clock to go to work. I was scheduled to meet Sam and Wendell at eight o'clock for dinner at The Goldenrod Supper Club. All I had to do was stop at the office and change into some sexy lingerie and a cocktail dress. I could have left much later, but you were already questioning why I was going into work so late, so I didn't dare leave any later."

"I do remember wondering about that."

"Anyway, when I got into the office Tonya and Mandy were there. They told me that I was going to be putting on a sex show during the party the next night. Timmy, I'd watched Mandy, Keisha and Tonya all put on shows, but I'd never done one before. They told me that Antoine was going to be there too. I was going to be sucking his cock in front of everyone."

Kelly glanced over at me. "You remember who Antoine is don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do. He's the black guy with the big cock. The man that Mandy's going to have to deep throat tonight."

Kelly smiled. "Yes, that's Antoine." She took a deep breath. "The idea of doing a strip tease in front of seven men and then sucking a guys cock while all of those men were watching got me excited."

"I'll bet you were feeling incredibly wicked, weren't you."

"Timmy, I really was."

I looked at Kelly. She was obviously getting aroused by her confession. I'd always known that she was an exhibitionist. She's always loved to tease men. Now, as I was learning more about her life as a hostess I was becoming increasingly aware of just how much of an exhibitionist she really was. I smiled to myself. In the future, we were going to be able to play some very exciting games.

Filing that thought in the back of my mind, I said, "Finish telling me about Saturday night."

"I killed a little more time with Tonya and Mandy and then I got dressed, put on fresh makeup and left for dinner. Timmy, Sam Jacobs was a younger version of Wendell." She giggled. "And they're both older versions of you. All three of you are charming and sweet and have a wonderful sense of humor. Wendell and Sam had me laughing all the way through dinner. By the time we were finishing our coffee I was very excited about the prospect of spending several hours playing with Sam in my room at the Calvert."

Kelly glanced over at me. "Timmy I'm sorry I wasn't with you that night, but I have to admit that I really did have a good time."

I smiled at her. "It's okay. I understand what happened. I know you like Wendell and I'm glad that Sam turned out to be nice."

She nodded. "Anyway, we split up when we left the restaurant. Wendell drove Sam to The Calvert and I took my car. You remember that at the Calvert I always met the guy in the room. We never went up together."

"Yes I remember."

Suddenly Kelly started to giggle.

I looked at her. "What's so funny?"

"Wendell was so cute when we were leaving the restaurant. He pulled me aside and whispered to me that he wanted me to be sure and do a strip tease for Sam. He said that Sam was very shy about sex and he was afraid he'd never ask for it on his own."

"Did you do a strip tease for him?"

"Of course I did. When I got to the room he was waiting for me inside. He'd already taken off his jacket, tie and shoes. As soon as the door was closed I pushed him down on the bed and slowly removed his shirt and pants. He already had an erection."

Kelly smiled at me. "His cock was about the same size as yours. That made me happy."

"Why? I thought you loved big cocks."

"I do, but at that time I was already getting plenty of those. Because of you I have a real soft spot for guys with tiny dicks."

I chuckled. "You just love cocks of all sizes, don't you?"

Kelly laughed. "You know my secret buddy boy."

We took a moment to smile at each other and then Kelly continued. "I pulled off his tee shirt and boxer shorts, fluffed up one of the pillows and told him to lie back and relax. Once he was settled I plugged my mp3 player into the stereo, turned on some music and started to dance for him."

"Stereos? Do the rooms at the Calvert come with stereo systems?"

"By that time I had room 1712. That was the room you followed me to that night. The firm leased the room. One of the reasons they did that was so we could leave some things there. In one of the dressers I had a very nice collection of dildos and vibrators. Some guys wanted a strip tease that was just a little bit more explicit."

"You really do enjoy putting on a show, don't you?"

Kelly took a deep breath. "Yes, I really do."

"So anyway, you were dancing for Sam."

"Yes I was and it was very sexy. I stared into his eyes while I slowly lowered my dress. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. We were both excited. His little cock was sticking straight up and my pussy was already wet. Under my dress I was wearing a half bra, garter belt, nylon stockings and a pair of lace panties. They were all black."

"I'll bet Sam loved your outfit."

"He did. There was a great big smile on his face as I stepped out of my dress and laid it across the dresser and I heard him gasp when I reached back and unclasped my brassiere."

Kelly smiled at me. "Then I teased him Timmy. I held the half cups of my bra over my nipples while I danced for him. He was a shy man and a little submissive. I thought about making him beg to see my tits, but he was Wendell's friend and I really didn't know him very well, so I didn't think that would be appropriate."

I chuckled. "That was probably a good choice."

"When I took off my bra I wrapped it around his penis and stroked him for a moment. That's something that works much better with guys who have bigger cocks, but it was still fun. As I was pulling my bra off of his cock I used it to to gently whip him few times. He laughed nervously while I was doing that so I think he probably did have a submissive streak."

Kelly glanced over at me and winked. "Submissive men really turn me on."

I grinned at my wife. "Then I must get you very excited, because I'm extremely submissive."

She laughed. "I'm figuring that out. Tonight you're going to be my date, but tomorrow night were going to spend some time finding out just how submissive you really are."

I smiled at Kelly. "Maybe the real question is how dominant are you?"

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she asked, "Is that a challenge?"

I nodded. "Yes, I think it is."

Taking a deep breath, Kelly said, "I can't wait for tomorrow night."

I laughed. "All right, let's get focused again. I'm enjoying this story."

Kelly giggled. "You really are a perv."

"Yes I am and so are you and I want you to remember that tomorrow night."

"Believe me buddy boy, I will."

Kelly was grinning as she watched the road ahead. It had been over a year since I'd sensed a bond between us that was as strong as the one that existed at that moment.

"Okay, so you just finished whipping Sam with your brassiere."

"That's right. After I whipped him I tossed my bra onto the dresser and then I turned and danced in place for him. You know what I mean. I stood in front of Sam shaking my tits and wiggling my hips in time to the music. After about a minute I hooked the waist band of my panties with my thumbs and slowly pushed them down to my thighs. Sam gasped when he saw my shaved pussy."

Kelly glanced at me. "Lots of older guys get really turned on by a shaved pussy."

I winked at her. "So do lots of younger guys."

She laughed. "Sam sure loved my shaved pussy. He couldn't stop staring at it and I didn't really want him to stop staring, so I kept dancing for him. While I danced I slowly wiggled my panties down to my ankles and then I kicked them off. Now I was wearing nothing but my garter belt, nylon stocking and high heeled shoes."

"That's a very sexy outfit."

"Sam thought so too."

"What did you do next?"

"I kept dancing for him, but while I was dancing for him I started pulling on my right nipple with one hand while I rubbed my pussy with my other hand."

Kelly took a deep breath. "Timmy I felt like such a wicked slut."

"And you loved that, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"I like it when you're a wicked slut."

Kelly stared at the road. I was certain she was thinking about what I'd just said. After a moment she started to smile. A few more seconds passed and then Kelly asked. "Do you want to hear what happened next?"

"Yes, very much."

"When I'm entertaining a man at the Calvert, I almost always start out with a strip tease. I've never met a guy who didn't like that. Once I'm down to my nylons and garter belt I keep the music going and give him a lap dance. You know, like the ones the dancers give in strip clubs."

"Yes, I know. Before I met you I went to a strip club with a group of guys in my dorm. Most of them bought lap dances, but I didn't."

"Why didn't you buy one?"

"I was afraid I might cum and mess up my pants."

Kelly smiled at me. I shrugged.

"Well if you had bought one, you would have learned there are rules you have to follow while you're getting your lap dance."

"Yes, I know. I watched some of the other guys get their lap dances. They couldn't touch the dancers with their hands and it looked like the dancers couldn't touch the guy's crotches with their hands."

"Those rules are pretty standard in most strip clubs." Kelly winked at me, "But there aren't any rules governing a lap dance when it's done in the privacy of a hotel room. A guy can touch me anywhere he wants and I can touch him anywhere I want." Kelly giggled. "And believe me, we do."

My breath caught as I visualized my beautiful wife sensuously moving to the heavy beat of a rhythm and blues song while she straddled a handsome man that she barely knew, allowing him to freely explore her nearly naked body.

"Did you give Sam a lap dance?"

"Yes."

"Did you let him play with your tits and your pussy while you were doing it?"

"Yes, he pulled on my nipples and rubbed my clit. He was a good lover. He knew how to be rough with my nipples and gentle with my pussy. It felt wonderful. I let him fondle me for a few minutes and then I leaned over and whispered in his ear that I wanted to suck his cock. He gasped when he heard me say that."

"I'll bet he did."

Kelly smiled at me. "I slipped down his body so that I was lying on my stomach between his legs. Once I was in position I gently bent his little cock back and started licking his balls. Timmy he loved it, but I only did it for about a minute."

"Why?"

"I had him pretty worked up and I wanted to be sucking him when he came."

I nodded. I knew my wife. She loved having a guy cum in her mouth. She'd also given enough blow jobs to know that ejaculating while you're being sucked is an incredible pleasure for any man.

"You were giving him your best blow job, weren't you."

"Yes."

"Did he cum in your mouth while you were sucking him?"

Kelly grinned at me. "Of course he did."

"Were you able to get him hard again, or was that the only time he came?"

Kelly laughed. "Timmy you really are enjoying this, aren't you."

I nodded.

Still grinning, Kelly said; "Yes, I did get him hard again. In fact I was able to coax two more erections out of him."

"Did you let him fuck you?"

"I told him that he could, but he didn't want to do that. He just wanted me to suck his cock. The third blow job lasted for over thirty minutes. It was really fun."

Kelly smiled. "Once I was finished giving him his last blow job we cuddled on the bed. Sam was a very sweet man. After a few minutes he told me he was tired and wanted to go back to his room. He put on his clothes and thanked me. I gave him a long slow kiss and then he left. As soon as he was gone I got dressed. I had to wait for a few minutes before I left the room. When I was done entertaining a guy, I was always careful to make sure that no one would see us leaving the room together."

"Yes, you mentioned that earlier today."

Kelly sighed. "It was after 1:00 AM by the time I finally got home. You were sound asleep. I felt so guilty when I saw you lying in our bed. I'd left you all alone on a Saturday night while I was out partying with another man. I'd had a wonderful evening, but when I got home and saw you I couldn't enjoy the memory of it. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. while I was in the shower I cried."

I patted Kelly's thigh. "Wouldn't it have been wonderful if you would have awakened me when you got home that night. I would have loved to have been able to lick your pussy while you told me every detail about your date."

"It would have been just like it was when we were in college." Kelly shook her head. "Timmy I screwed things up so badly."

"That's all over now. We given each other a fresh start. The next time you go out on a date you are going to wake me up when you get home and you are going to tell me about everything that happened."

"Will you be licking my pussy while I'm telling you?"

"The entire time."

Kelly giggled. "I can't wait."

For a moment we rode together in silence and then Kelly said, "The next morning you let me sleep in."

"Yes I did. If I remember correctly it was almost noon before you got out of bed. Once you were up you dressed quickly and rushed off to work."

Kelly nodded. "I couldn't face you. I was afraid I might start crying. By that time work was starting to become a refuge for me."

"A refuge?"

"Yes, when I was with you at home I was forced to lie and be deceitful. I was overwhelmed with guilt about what I was doing. I had to constantly be on guard to make sure I didn't slip up and get caught in a lie. When I went to work I could relax and be myself."

"I'm surprised you didn't divorce me."

"I could never do that. I love you Timmy. I can't bear the thought of going through life without you."

I smiled at Kelly. "Well it's over now. You can relax. You won't ever need to lie to me again."

Suddenly Kelly said, "Oh dear I almost forgot. I have to call the Goldenrod and make a reservation for dinner." As she opened her purse she glanced at the clock on the dashboard of her Mercedes and turned to me. "It's 7:40. Do you think we can make it to the Goldenrod by nine?"

"No problem."

"Remember, you're my date tonight. We have leave enough time for me to give you a blow job before we go."

I laughed. "That won't take long."

Kelly giggled. "You're right it probably won't." She opened her purse, took out her cell phone, pushed a button and waited. Apparently the Goldenrod Supper Club was on her speed dial.

After a moment Kelly said, "Good evening John, this is Kelly Mason." There was a pause and then she said, "Thank you, I'm fine. I'd like to make a reservation for dinner tonight at nine o'clock." She paused again. "No tonight it will be for two. Thank you John, I'll see you at nine."

Kelly turned off her cell phone. As she was putting it back into her purse she turned her Mercedes onto our street. "Timmy I'm afraid you're going to have wait until were on our way back downtown to hear the story about the Superbowl party."

"I can do that."

She pushed a button above her rear view mirror. Our garage door opened. Kelly pulled her car into her garage stall. As soon as the car stopped she pushed the dashboard button that popped the truck lid and opened her car door.

"Come on Timmy, we have a big night ahead of us."

I grabbed the shopping bags from the trunk while Kelly got her dress out of the back seat. We went into the house and carried everything into the bedroom. I set the bags on the floor next to Kelly's dresser while she hung her dress in the closet.

As soon as everything was done Kelly turned to me and said, "Get your clothes off. We can shower together." She giggled. "If you wash my pussy, I'll wash your cock."

Laughng as I unbuttoned my shirt, I said, "Now that's an offer I could never refuse."

Showering with Kelly is an unforgettable pleasure. Her milky white skin, full round breasts and soft curves make washing her an erotic adventure. Generally when we're in this situation I'm bathing her. It's an act of loving submission and when I'm done bathing Kelly I bathe myself. She's a goddess and goddesses don't attend to their servants.

That evening was different. Kelly and I were equals. We took turns washing each other. It was fun. We played with each other, fondled each other and teased each other. We never stopped giggling. After we were done bathing we wrapped large fluffy bath towels around ourselves and took turns patting each other dry.

Once we were both dry we went into our bedroom. As Kelly started sifting through the bags of lingerie she said, "Timmy tonight you're Mr. Timothy Jamieson, an affluent businessman and investor. You should wear your blue blazer, gray flannel slacks, a white dress shirt and your burgundy and navy striped tie."

I nodded and started getting dressed. As I was dressing I noticed that Kelly had selected a black lace half bra and matching garter belt. A pair of black lace bikini panties and pair of black nylon stockings.

Once she was done putting on her lingerie Kelly sat down at her makeup table and began applying her makeup. As soon as I was dressed she said, "Timmy why don't make two martini's and bring them into the den. When I'm ready I'll join you there.

Kelly apparently had a plan for this game we were playing. I didn't see any reason to not go along with it, so I grabbed my blazer, left the bedroom and went into the kitchen to make the martinis. Once they were ready I brought them to the den along with the evening newspaper and waited for Kelly.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments