Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold

"A cuck before I knew it."

42
14 Comments 14
28.2k Views 28.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I have been married for ten years. I am thirty-seven and my wife is twenty-eight and because she married me when she was eighteen she did not have a lot of experience with sex. She had been with a couple of guys and those had been school boys.

Her name is Crystal and she is five foot six, ass-long solid black hair, 34C breasts, long athletic legs, a J-Lo ass and a hint of Spanish in her. 

Crystal had been told her whole young life how hot she was so her ego was in good shape. I never had a friend that didn't think she was at least an eight. She also wasn't shy about showing that body, married or not. Of course that got her lots of attention and she loved getting it.

My friends would come over to the house all the time and lots of times they would show up unexpectedly and tell me they were stopping by to see what I was doing but I knew they had stopped by to see my wife and what she was wearing, or wasn't wearing.

We owned a pool and Crystal loved to hang out in it so I am sure my friends were hoping to catch her in the pool or laying out.

Her bikinis were mostly mesh which meant they were see-thru, especially when wet, and her bottoms were no more than a small patch in front and nothing in back. 

Now the one thing I haven't mentioned is that I was pretty okay with all that. I was a wannabe cuck but never had the guts to go through with it even though I had the perfect wife for it. Any time a friend of mine that she liked was at the house or we ran into someone she thought was hot at a club I would want her to act on it but I just couldn't do. I kept getting that sick to my stomach feeling every time I saw her flirting with another guy. One evening, Crystal, my friend Glen that she liked and I had been drinking. Crystal got up and starting dancing to a song she loved.

She was very sexy. She had on a top that had spaghetti straps and they were falling down over her shoulders, and as she bent over in front of us her top would fall forward and she would allow us to see it all. I was feeling okay since I had been drinking, so I let her go on. I guess she felt like if I hadn't ask her to stop by now I was okay with it.

She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to pull it over her head, and in an instant she was topless in front of both of us. A few moments later she would move right in front of Glen, grab his shoulders for balance and proceed to take off her shorts and thong till she was standing right in front of him dancing naked. He never even looked at me or asked my permission, or hers. He reached out and put his hands on her hips and pulled her to him until she fell into his lap on the couch.  She was on her knees so her breasts were right in front of his face. Glen was a very aggressive guy and the perfect guy for this.

He pulled her down to face level and started kissing her, and she was kissing back. His hands had found their way to her breasts and he was massaging them thoroughly.

Unfortunately that is when I began getting that sick jealous feeling. My wife was about to have sex with another man, in front of me no less, and as much as I wanted it I told them to stop. I told them I just couldn't go through with it.

I have to tell you it didn't make either of them very happy and neither of them listened very well to what I said. As Glen was asking me for an explanation, he was still feeling up my wife and began to tease her nipple with his tongue. Crystal was still sitting in his lap letting him. I asked him to stop playing with my wife's tits and I asked her to get off his lap. They both reluctantly did so.

My still naked wife, who I asked to put something on, asked to speak to me in another room. Putting on clothes was absolutely the last thing on her mind. We went into our bedroom. Crystal was visually upset and wanted to know what the fuck my problem was. She told me it wasn't so much not going through with it but more about the timing of when I asked them to stop. She felt like it had already gone past the returning point, especially since we had been drinking and the feelings were way more amplified.

I just explained to her that I couldn't do it, I just could not go through with it and I was sorry. Her response to me was, "At least let me go finish him."

"Finish him? Why do you feel you need to finish him?" I asked. She told me she could feel his hard cock when she was sitting on his lap and she didn't think it was right to take him that far and then tell him to go home. I am pretty sure she just wanted to suck his cock.

Well that is something I had never heard from my wife before. I explained to her his hard cock was most likely not hard any longer and she was not going to finish him and he was leaving. I turned around walked back into the living room and asked Glen to leave.

As he got up disgusted and started out, Crystal was standing in the bedroom doorway and was still completely naked, not listening to me at all, waving her fingers goodbye to him and apologizing for her husband's bad manners. Also as he walked by she clearly told him they will finish this later. 

He stopped, looked at her and replied, "Looking very forward to it." He looked at me, smiled and headed down the hall to the front door. I couldn't let that go unanswered so I added my two cents by letting them know they would not be finishing anything later, but of course knowing that if she wanted to cheat, there was not much I could do about it.

We were drinking in a bar once and late into the evening she had been hit on and danced with some guy she thought was hot. By the end of the evening he was standing between me and her at the bar. He was making out with Crystal and was putting his hand up her short dress getting a good feel of her thigh. That's another time I had to stop it and get her out of there and home.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

Those were times she was pretty mad at me for a while. She would punish me by walking around the house in hardly any clothes including sexy lingerie and when I wanted to get frisky she told me no. That punishment went on for a while and I had to wonder, as much as she liked sex, how could she go so long without it.

Crystal had a job managing a small diner. She had absolutely no experience in the food business but the owner, an older fellow, hired her a couple of months ago to work with him running the diner. 

A few months after the naked dancing thing, she started letting up on me. If your are or have fantasies about the cuck life, you will understand that even though I couldn't go through with it I found it very arousing every time I thought about her naked in front of my friend and sitting on his lap, getting felt up and his tongue teasing her nipples.

It was also a bit humiliating to see my friend and look him in the eye knowing he had seen my wife naked, made out with her and had his hands on her bare breasts. Now some of my friends had seen Crystal in sexy clothes, short dresses and shorts, see-thru tops and see-thru bikinis but none of them had seen her naked like he did.

So in the cuck nature, I wanted her to call me Glen one evening when we started having sex again. I wanted to talk about that evening and hear her tell me how much she wanted to fuck him and suck his cock and how much she liked being naked for him. Crystal would oblige me on those request. I think she called out Glen's name and pretended I was him because she wanted me to be him.

Crystal and I still talked about the cuck life at my request, and hers too occasionally even if I couldn't go through with it. It was still very hot to talk about it with her because she was completely open to it and she said the things I liked to hear.

I guess Crystal had enough one evening and when she came home from work I assumed, she appeared to have been drinking. As she poured herself a glass of wine she told me to sit down and sat down with me.

She began to tell me she felt like sometimes when someone wants something really bad deep inside and they are too embarrassed, scared or whatever the word is, maybe they needed to be forced into the situation. She wanted me to know that she was going to do that very thing tonight. Of course I thought I knew what she was speaking of but I had to ask. She told me there was a guy who drove a truck and came to town three times a week and each time he would go to her diner to eat. Crystal went on to tell me he had been hitting on her hard the last few weeks and wanted her to spend some time with him when he was in town.

She also admitted to me that she thought he was, as she said, "on fire hot". She went on to tell me how two days ago when he came in and she was eating her lunch at the counter, he sat down beside her. At the end of his meal, after she had lisitened to his fast talking pitc,h she told me he finished by getting up and standing behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders, bent over and whispered in her ear, "Above everything else I can fuck you like you never been fucked before." He kissed her on the ear and walked out, leaving her nipples hard and her panties wet, as she put it.

She took another drink of her wine and went on to tell me she had invited him to come to our home tonight and have a drink. Furthermore, she was going to dress for him. Crystal had several very revealing outfits but that night she had picked a pair of shorts that showed a small piece of her ass and was cut up the side all the way to her hip bone. Not an overlapping cut but cut like an upside down V. You could see a whole lot, especially when she sat down and crossed those awesome legs of hers. She chose a shear white half-shirt that tied in the front and was completely see-thru. Of course, no bra. Crystal didn't like or think she needed to ever wear a bra.

Well, to say the least, I was stunned. Not only was I stunned by this whole event, she then told me she wanted me to be there when it happened and if I left not to come back. She told me, "We both want this but it seems I have to take the lead, so I will, and you will follow and you will be strong and get past it."

I love my wife and I wasn't leaving her, no matter what, so I just started drinking wine and I tried my best to accept what I wanted to happen but wasn't strong enough to follow through.

Crystal instructed me when he got there that I was to get naked, leaving my clothes out of the room I was in, and I would stay there until it was over and he was gone. So I actually wasn't going to see it happen just hear it. I ask her why she wanted me to be naked and have no access to clothes and why she didn't want me to watch.

She told me it just would be a turn on to her to know her husband was made to be naked in the next room while she was getting fucked by another man and she didn't want any issues the first time so she just wanted me to hear it. The first time?

I can assure you I was getting the sick dizzy feeling as I watched her get ready for him. After she was finished, I was so horny just watching her and wishing I was the one taking that top off her tonight. The air was turned down on purpose and as the house got colder her nipples got harder.

Then a car in the driveway and a knock at the door. I was ordered to get naked and get into the adjacent bedroom. Crystal messed with her hair, adjusted her clothes and opened the door.

 

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Gcuck_1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments