Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Game of Chance

"My wife and the game of chance as her cuckold that I had to play."

53
9 Comments 9
77.7k Views 77.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
My wife and I had talked and discussed the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle off and on for two years.

I am 44, about 5’6”, good looking, but not your typical male. Somewhere in my upbringing I became more of a “watcher” instead of a “do-er” in terms of sexuality. I don’t think my little penis of barely 4” is the main cause, but it does play a part of me being the way I am.

She is 39, about 5’4”, Latina, with long curly dark hair, and full lips. She had been raised in a fairly strict religious family as an only child. Being raised in such an environment can go either way, hyper-sexual or hyper-nonsexual. She was the former, hyper-sexual.

I have been her cuckold now for at least a year. It was slow going but with my cuckold mentor (thank you Sir) helping me through the two years worth of discussions, I was living my life once again as a cuckold.

She loves the idea of me being responsible for my own cuckolding.

She presents me with piece of paper and a single dice…. Making sure I didn’t get to see the other various pieces of paper that she has.

The paper says:

How many men get to fuck me or weeks before you get to orgasm again

number of men or weeks before next orgasm





6

Being a cuckold, my mind goes back and forth between which number I want, a higher number for the number of men, or a low number of weeks before I get to orgasm again. I love that part of being a cuckold, the cuckold paradox.

I pick up the die, my little penis getting hard in my panties.

Panties are all that I am allowed to wear while at home when the kids are not in the house. My wife smiles as she sees my little penis in my panties stiffen.

The roll…. 6, it is going to be either 6 weeks or 6 different men fucking my wife before I get to orgasm again.

She hands another piece of paper to me.

It says:

Even it is weeks, Odd it is men

Just how many pieces of paper does she have? Just how far is this game going to go? What has my slutwife cooked up for me and her this time?

My little penis is truly hard now. My wife laughs as she sees pre-cum appearing on the front of my panties.

She says, “You know pre-cum is all you are going to be doing for at least a few weeks. I am guessing it will take me at least a few weeks to get fucked by 6 men or will it be just 6 weeks for you cutie?”

I shake the die in my hand, anxious and excited to know the outcome.

My mind is racing, picturing her searching for new men to fuck her. On the phone talking with the men, laughing, blushing, as she is making arrangements.

If I roll an even number, I know she will still be getting fucked at least weekly. She enjoys her men and their large cocks and the many orgasms that she feels with them.

The die leaves my hand, it rolls around and stops. It is a 1. I grab the paper to make sure I know for sure what that means. It means men, 6 different men will be fucking my wife, orgasming with her, in her pussy, while I either sit near by in my panties or even sitting at home with the kids.

My little penis is very hard as I think about the situation that I just rolled. 6 different well endowed men will be fucking my wife, feeling their cocks slide into her amazing and wet pussy for the first time. It has already been a month for me since I got to feel my little penis in her, and it will be a while longer now since I rolled a 6 and then a 1.

Before my mind can even comprehend another piece of paper is handed to me.

DinaRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinaRodriguez

My mind reels, another piece of paper?

The paper says:

method of orgasm
1 - masturbation in private 
2 - masturbation in front of her 
3 - masturbation in front of her and a man
4 - handjob by her in private
5 - handjob by her in front of a man
6- fucking her with a condom

Wow, she has thought about everything. My mind tries to take it all in, realizing that I have only a 1 in 6 chance of fucking her and then…. Then I will be wearing a condom. I haven’t had to wear a condom for years, but I will if that means I get to fuck her and her amazing pussy.

50% chance that I will be jerking off for my orgasm after she has been fucked by 6 different men.

I look at her and she loves it, seeing my mind just reel from the situation, the options in front of me.

She says, “Here you go my little cuck,” as she hands me the die. As I take the die from her, she flicks my little penis with a finger and I realize that I will most likely not be feeling anything except for that flicking finger for a while on my penis.

I shake the die and release it… a 3.

I quickly review the table, the next time I will be allowed to orgasm it will be after 6 different men fuck my wife and I will be stroking my little penis in front of her and another man. My wife is laughing and actually clapping for that result.

“How about that my little cuck, the next time you get to orgasm it will be by your own hand while I watch with another man,” she says. “Maybe I will pick one of the new men that fucked me to come over as a reward for fucking me the best.”

Before I even realize it, another piece of paper is handed to me. What could this one be?

I unfold and see this:

how long for orgasm (minutes)





6

Oh my god, I am going to be limited even on how long I can masturbate in front of her and the other man. Knowing my wife, she will being constantly talking during the time I am jerking my little penis in front of her and her man. Telling me I better hurry, pull on that silly little thing cuck, you have only a little bit of time left.

It is time for me to know just how long I will have to orgasm after waiting for 6 different men to fuck her while she and one of those men watching me masturbate

I pick the die up and roll it. 2, a 2, I will have to orgasm within 2 minutes.

My wife laughs, I have never seen so excited and happy in quite a while.

She says, “Okay, my lovely cuck. That is it, no more papers. Let me recap the results for you that you created for yourself.”

“First, you will have to wait until 6 different well endowed men have fucked me before you can feel what I will be feeling a lot of, if I pick right, an orgasm”

“Second, you will be stroking your little penis in front of me and one of those men to orgasm”

“Third, you will have only 2 minutes to cum”

“Btw: you do know that the other men will have as long as they want to orgasm, multiple times if they can, and guess what? They will be fucking my wet pussy bare, cumming into it. Where will you be cumming? Not my pussy, not my mouth, not in my hand… but your own.”

I have to say…. I love my wife!

Published 
Written by cucktimmi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments