Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Husband - Chapter 2

"The story continues"

22
6 Comments 6
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

All day in the office, Paul was reminded of the cock cage he was wearing by a feeling of permanent sexual arousal. The fact that his normal erection was not possible, only heightened both the tension and frustration. His tension was also heightened by the fact he was waiting for a text from the two brothers he wanted to employ to make his cuckold fantasy come true by fucking Kim.

The ping from the incoming message caught him by surprise but was followed by relief when he read the text.

Tonight 7 pm. Both of us, complete night as agreed.

Somehow, the whole arrangement seemed almost clinical, but at the same time exciting. Paul felt his cock straining against the cage, forcing his growing erection to be almost painful. But such a beautiful, sensual pain he had never felt before.

Kim smiled when she read the forwarded text from Paul and felt her belly tingle with excitement, and not a little trepidation.

She still wondered what had made her agree to his fantasy. Was it just through anger that he wanted to watch his wife taking other cocks, or did she, deep down, secretly want it to happen?

She spent the next hour preparing the bedroom and herself. She had already decided that to get the most from the encounter she must ensure she didn't orgasm too quickly. Already feeling horny, she knew she needed to cum. Five minutes later found her standing naked in the shower, the shower head in her right-hand spraying jets of hot water over her cunt, while her left hand rubbed shower gel into her swollen clit.

Anyone watching would have been treated to the sight of her leaning back against the wall, legs apart, knees bent, and her large tits shaking.

As Kim felt her climax approaching she directed the jets as far into her cunt as her fingers stretching it open would allow. With a deep guttural scream, her orgasm ripped through her quivering body, her legs buckled and she slipped to her knees, continuing to rub her hairy mound until the last tremors died away.

Having calmed down as a result of a tension-releasing cum, she again pondered her reason for doing this. Yes, she decided, she really wanted new cocks, Paul's fantasy had merely been the trigger that had released her inner desires.

When Paul arrived home, the two of them ate their evening meal in almost total silence. But the sexual tension in the room was almost visible.

It was exactly seven when the doorbell rang. Paul and Kim looked at each other. “You up for this?” Paul asked. Kim nodded and walked out of the room into the lounge.

“Come in guys,” Paul said as he stood back to let the brothers enter the hall.

“Hi, I'm James and this is Harry,” said the taller of the two, extending his hand to shake Paul's. Harry nodded to Paul then also shook his hand.

“Is this your first cuckold experience Paul?” Harry asked.

“Yes, always been my fantasy, and Kim has agreed to it,” Paul said as he ushered the brothers into the lounge where Kim was sitting on the settee.

Without waiting to be asked, the two brothers moved to the settee and sat on either side of her.

“Just relax, babe, sit back and enjoy. Anything you are unhappy about, just say. But, please give everything we do a try, you will love it," James said as he reached over and stroked Kim's hair.

“Where does your husband fit into the evening's fun?” Harry asked looking from Kim to Paul.

Kim looked at her husband and said, "He doesn't. His cock is caged, his arse will be plugged, aand he will sit in the corner until any of us call on him for service. He will obey our orders and do exactly what we ask, or suffer the consequences.“

Harry looked at Paul, smirked, and said, “Strip little cuck. Then pour three drinks, nothing for you, understand?”

Paul nodded, “Yes”

“Yes Sir, you fucking piece of shit, got that?” Harry snapped.

“Yes, sir,” Paul mumbled and did as he was told. He removed his clothes, poured three glasses of red wine, placed them on a tray, and offered them to Kim and her two soon-to-be-lovers.

The two brothers spent the next fifteen minutes kissing and fondling Kim until she was whimpering with sexual need.

“Please use me, make me your whore, your fuck bitch, your cum dump," Kim begged.

James stood up, took her by the arm, and roughly pulled her from the settee. “ Bedroom now cunt, and strip,” he snarled pulling her across the room towards the bedroom.

Paul watched from the corner of the bedroom while the two brothers and his wife stripped and moved over to the large queen sized bed.

Harry grabbed Kim by her hair and pulled her onto the bed. “Down you bitch, you are going to get the fuck of your life, every hole is going to get used, over and over.”

Paul stood in the corner of the room and watched as his wife lay between the two studs and allowed their hands to explore her entire body.

“You, cuck, put your fucking butt plug up your arse, now, " James ordered.

“Yes, sir,” said Paul and, picking it up, pushed it deep into his arsehole. That and the sight of his groped wife was enough to make his caged cock drip with pre-cum.

The two brothers moved one to each end of Kim's body as the fuck-fest moved to the next stage.

Her mind was in a whirl as James pushed his cock into her mouth, while Harry lay between her legs and licked her from clit to arsehole.

The experienced men knew when Kim was approaching a climax and backed off. This was much too soon.

“Upon all fours bitch, time for you to be spit-roasted,” James said, pulling his cock from her mouth. “That cunt needs a good drilling.“

Kim was only too happy to oblige and soon made an appetizing sight with her plump round arse on full display and her large tits hanging down.

James positioned himself behind her, and spitting on his cock, pressed it against her cunt lips.

Harry moved to kneel in front of her face and slid his cock into her eager mouth. “Now bro, fuck the bitch,” he said smiling at his brother.

Paul was in a state of exquisite agony, his swollen cock held prisoner by the cage. The sight of the two hard cocks fucking her mouth and cunt was something he had fantasized about for ages.

For ten minutes the two cocks continued to pound both cunt and mouth. But, as always the case, the piper must be played and as all three raced towards their climaxes Paul could see his wife's body shaking in a way he knew so well, a way she always did when close to cumming.

Harry sensed Kim's climax and pulling out of her mouth sprayed jets of hot spunk over her face. At the same moment, James pumped his load deep into her cunt.

The sight of Kim shaking and screaming as her own climax tore through her fucked body was enough for Paul's cock to explode with spunk in spite of his cock cage.

James smirked at Paul and said, “Get your arse over here, cuck and clean us up. Harry and me first then your slut wife.”

Paul did as he was told and for the first time in his life sucked a cock. To his surprise, it wasn't as offensive as he expected. He had often tasted his own cum from Kim's holes but this was a first.

Moving over to the kneeling Kim he first licked her spunk-covered face clean, then sucked out her cum-filled cunt.

Just the feel of his tongue, plus the sexually charged atmosphere, caused her to orgasm again.

Harry smiled and said, “Look, the slut's so fucking turned on even the little cuck’s tongue can make her fucking cum, the dirty fucking whore!”

“And we ain't finished with her by a long way yet, bro. Still got an arsehole to ream out yet,” James chuckled. “Now little cuck, go and fix us all drinks while we get ready for the next round.”

alicecooper2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicecooper2

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments