Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolded by Blue-Collar Cocks

"I was sucking some blue collar cocks and the men ended up fucking my wife."

37
7 Comments 7
29.3k Views 29.3k
6.8k words 6.8k words

This story is part two of my story ‘Sucking Blue-Collar Cock in a Storm’.  It would be helpful to read the first story, but I will provide a synopsis in the following three paragraphs which will allow this story to pretty much stand alone.

My name is Ed, and in Part One, I described how my wife Sue and I were in our fifties and had just moved from Minnesota to Knoxville. We previously lived in a very tight knit community with lots of close friends and family so the move was rough for us. I started jogging on some very nice trails near our home, one of which passed by an electrical substation where I often saw workers near the trail.

One day I took refuge in a workman’s truck when a dangerous storm was approaching. The worker, Max, played some porn DVDs on a PC and tried to convince me that I was a submissive cock sucker, even though I had never done anything like that in my very conservative life. He surmised that I had a little dick and given my age, I apparently fit the profile of a middle-aged cock sucker. The other factor was that my wife had lost most of her interest in sex and we only fucked about once a month.

He explained that the dominant men with big cocks like him end up being sucked off by the more submissive, little-dicked men like me. He eventually convinced me to suck his raunchy, hairy cock and balls, as well as the nasty cock and balls of one of his crew members named Red, who happens to have thick, flame-red pubic hair. This story picks up where I leave Max’s truck to head home after the storm had passed.

Part Two

The storm had passed by the time I sucked off Max and Red for the second time, so I headed home on the trail. In the privacy of my thoughts, I could barely believe that I had sucked those big cocks and willingly swallowed their cum. That was especially strange since I had never even thought about doing something like that, much less actually doing it.

In addition, those are working men who had been sweating all day and also had precum and piss stained underwear, but that didn’t seem to bother me. The funky smell and taste of their nasty genitals was intoxicating to me, and I had also developed a taste for their thick and tasty cum.

By the time I got home I was feeling guilty about sucking Max and Red. I tried to avoid talking with Sue as much as possible, because talking with her only made me feel guiltier and more ashamed. I showered and cleaned up for dinner, and then after eating I watched a couple of TV shows and went to bed early. I lay awake in bed for hours feeling bad about what I had done with those men. Then surprisingly the guilt changed to lust.

I reasoned that if Sue had so little interest in sex, then I shouldn’t feel bad because I had stumbled onto a way to enjoy myself sexually. Of course, I would have never guessed that my enjoyment would come from providing fellatio to other men. Max sure seemed to be right about his age profile and cock size theories, but I thought the biggest issue with me was not getting enough pussy at home.

I continued to run on the trail almost every day, even though Max’s crew weren’t there every time I passed by. But eventually I was sucking cock and balls for Max, Red and the two other crewmen at least twice a week. Some of the guys would cum more than once in each session. The other thing I noticed was that they never seemed to bother keeping their genitals clean for me.

I always had to lick and suck them clean of their sweat, precum and piss remnants. Part of that was due to the fact there are no bathroom facilities at the substation where they could wash up. But, they probably just didn’t care that they were being untidy, and not wiping their cocks off after they pissed. I had demonstrated the first time I sucked Max and Red that I enjoyed them being a little raunchy, so they had no reason to bother cleaning up.

One day after about three months of me regularly sucking their cocks, I was on my knees in the truck sucking on Max’s hairy, aromatic big balls. He continued holding my face in place while saying, “Ed, we have really enjoyed that sweet mouth of yours on our cocks and balls for the past few months. I think my crew is even working a little harder now since you suck our cocks so often. We don’t have to think about sex as much. But I want to talk to you about something else."

"On that first day we met in the storm and you sucked my cock, you mentioned that your wife had lost most of her interest in sex and you were only getting her pussy about once a month. I’m thinking that it might be interesting to see if my crew and I could fuck her with our big cocks. Maybe she lost interest in sex because your little dick doesn’t satisfy her. That cuckold video we watched before was pretty hot. I’d like to see if we could fuck her and have you suck our cum from her cunt. What do you say, Ed? Should we try to think of a way for that to happen?”

I was on my knees with a mouthful of Max’s big balls, so I couldn’t answer him right away. At first his comments were upsetting to me. But then I remembered how arousing that video was. I had even envisioned myself in the role of the cuckold husband as I watched it. The truth is that I really did want to watch those rugged men fucking my wife, Sue.

Just talking about it must have really turned Max on because he tilted his hips up and pushed my head down until, for the first time, my lips and tongue were right on his hairy asshole. It was pretty rank down there but I sucked and tongued his very hairy ass crack and asshole until he pushed me away and said, “Come on up here and take my juice, cock sucker. Just thinking about fucking your wife and feeling you suck my ass like that makes me want to cum badly. You're really a nasty fucker if you’ll suck my funky ass like that.”

Max continued to feed me his cock and I was sucking hard to get his load. And during that time, I was thinking about what to say about him fucking Sue. I got an idea of how to introduce Max to Sue just before his cock started throbbing. He then shot his load of cum into my mouth, and I noticed that it was a little more bitter than usual, probably due to whatever he had for lunch that day. After he finished shooting his load and I had cleaned his cock up, I finally had a chance to answer him.

I said, “I would also like to see you and the crew fuck Sue. I have an idea that might give us a start, although there is no guarantee that Sue will fuck you. I think it’s best if we tell the truth as much as possible to avoid having to remember so many lies. I don’t really have any other friends here in Knoxville yet because of my policy of not socializing with my work associates. So, I think I could tell Sue that I met you and we became friends, along with your crew, on my runs over these last several months. And you offered to help me with any electrical problems I have at my home."

"Then I could have just you over to supposedly fix some problem, and you could at least meet her. Then I could talk you up to her as a good friend and have you over for social occasions. From there, I’ll try to think of a way to get Sue interested in seeing your big cock. You can see if you can charm her and maybe we can find of a situation where it could happen.”

Then Max said, “Well, I’m not sure that I could charm anyone.”

I laughed and said, “You must be pretty charming, or at least very convincing, if you had me sucking your cock and swallowing your cum within an hour the first time I met you. I’m not saying that it would happen the first time you meet or ever. But, it would be a good start. We can just tell her that you’re divorced so she doesn’t start asking to meet your wife. Then if you do get to fuck her, it should be pretty easy to bring the other guys over."

"I think I told you before that we've led a very conservative life. It will be a huge change in character for her to fuck another man. But once she gets started, it might be hard for her to stop. That’s the same as it was for me after I tasted your cocks and cum the first time. And besides, we can eventually make sure she finds out that I've been sucking your cocks. That will piss her off enough that she’d probably want to fuck you guys just to spite me.”

Then Max said, “This is getting exciting thinking about fucking her. Tell me what she looks like."

I replied, “It’s hard to believe that I’m making arrangements to have my wife fucked by you guys. Sue is still gorgeous for being in her fifties. She's five feet and six inches tall and weighs about one hundred and thirty-five pounds. Her tits are nice, full round D-cups and her ass is just gorgeous, with just a little extra padding to make it cushy. Her short hair is natural dish water blonde and she has the prettiest light green eyes."

"It makes me hard just describing her to you, and I sure wish she wanted to fuck me more. I've never sucked her pussy before because she thinks it's dirty. But if I can get her interested in sex again, maybe I can somehow convince her to let me suck her pussy too.

Max continued, “I have a four or five-day beard most of the time. Should I shave before I come over the first time?”

I said, “No, I wouldnt shave if I were you. One of the things that probably lured me to suck your cock that first time is your rugged appearance. Your crew-cut hair and short, scruffy beard adds to that whole macho image. If she does decide to fuck you, it’ll be because you're rugged and very different from me. The key will probably be to create a situation where she has a desire to see your big cock. But it would be a good idea for you to shower before you come over. I doubt that Sue will be as agreeable as I am to your sweat and piss residue.”

For the next few days I started talking to Sue about Max and his crew and how I had become especially good friends with Max. She was happy that I had found some new friends, although she was a little amused that they were blue collar guys. All my previous friends are college-educated professional people.

Now, I was hanging out with what I described as rugged Tennessee country boys. I also kept trying to think of a way to get Sue interested in seeing another man’s big cock, but I couldn’t think of anything that made sense. Finally, my luck changed, and Sue gave me the opening I was looking for.

I knew that Sue was going to a jewelry home party on a Wednesday evening with some friends from one of her women’s groups. When I got home from my run on Wednesday, I found a note that said her friend Julie had picked her up to go to Melissa’s home for the party. She indicated that she would be home by 10pm or so. I was feeling pretty good since I had just sucked off Max and the other three guys on his crew for the second time that week. I just cleaned up, made some dinner and relaxed until Sue got home.

Sue is usually very punctual, and I was starting to get worried when she wasn’t home by 10:30 pm. I was relieved when she finally came home at 11:30 pm. I saw that she was upset and had been crying. I said, “I was really getting worried about you being this late. What’s the matter, honey, you look like you’ve been crying?”

Sue was sobbing as she responded, “Oh, Ed, I’m so sorry. I feel so bad about being late and what I did tonight.”

I couldn’t imagine what had her so upset. I said, “Come now, Sue, it can’t be that bad. Just calm down and tell me all about it.”

She continued sobbing and said, “We were having a good time at Melissa’s jewelry party. When it was over at about 10pm, some of the ladies went home but there were still six of us of us there. Our friend Sharon asked us if we wanted to see her collection of adult sex toys and products since she was starting a business to hold parties for that stuff."

"I wanted to come home. But since I was riding with Julie and she wanted to stay, I had to stay as well. You know that I had never seen sex toys like that. I tried to read a magazine and look away while she presented a variety of lotions and lingerie, but then she started passing around some other things.”

I interrupted and said, “Don’t be upset about that, honey. It doesn’t bother me that you were there and saw those things. We’ve led a pretty sheltered life, but seeing that stuff couldn’t really hurt could it?”

Sue looked at me with tears in her eyes and continued, “The things she was passing around are called dildos. They were all sizes, shapes, and colors of fake men’s penises. You know that I have never even seen a penis other than yours and some of those were really big. Most are at least seven inches long and thick, but a few are a lot bigger. Sharon said that all of them are molded from real model’s penises. I couldn’t believe that men have penises that large.”

I was really getting excited by that turn of events and interrupted again and said, “That’s okay, honey. I’m not upset that you saw those fake penises. I don’t see why that would upset you so much.”

Sue sobbed again and continued, “I’m just about to tell you the worst part. One of the dildos she passed to me is a flesh-colored one about seven and a half inches long, and it's so thick that my hand couldn’t even close around it. It looked what I thought to be very realistic and has a big head and thick veins running all over it. There are also big testicles molded into the base of it. I held it in my hand and started comparing it with your penis."

"The rubber is so life-like and the skin was soft to the touch. It's stiff and slightly pliable just like your penis. I subconsciously started rubbing up and down on it and it felt so good in my hands. The part that has me so upset is that I was getting turned on just handling that thing, and I feltl my pussy getting wet."

"Please don’t be mad, honey, but then I started imagining what it would feel like inside of me, compared to your penis. Sharon told us that many women use those to masturbate with, and I was working myself into a lustful frenzy just thinking about it. My emotions were so real that I felt like I was cheating on you. Can you ever forgive me for this, Ed?”

I was joyful inside but tried to keep a serious demeanor and said, “I know that we have always been faithful to each other and I don’t think what you did is a problem. It's natural to feel that way the first time you see something like that. I think that's just a normal reaction to have a fantasy like that. As a matter of fact, you probably should have purchased that one if it gave you that much pleasure. I wouldn’t even mind if you masturbated with it if that helped to spice up our sex life.”

Sue was starting to look relieved and said, “Are you serious? You really wouldn’t mind if I had something like that and used it on myself?”

I said, “No, baby, I would even use it on you. Why don’t you buy one like that from Sharon?”

Sue said, “I’m glad that you're so accepting of this, but I could never let those other ladies know that I had or would buy something like that. That would make me feel like such a slut. And besides, could those things really be life-size? Do some men actually have penises that large?”

I smiled and lied replying, “I have never seen a hard one that size. But, I do remember from the showers in high school that some of the boys have some pretty long and thick soft cocks. And by the way, we should just call them cocks instead of penises. I’m sure that some of them must have been at least as big as that dildo when they were hard. A majority of men probably have smaller ones like me, but I think those dildos are probably molded from real cocks. I’ll buy you one of them from an adult store if you want me to. You've gotten me very excited about all of this. I’d like to see you use one on yourself.”

Sue then hugged me and said, “Oh, honey, I would really like that. How soon will you have a chance to go shopping for one?”

I said, “Well, I can go tomorrow after work to find a dildo for you. I’m also excited about this, just because it gets you so excited.”

I stopped by an adult book store on the way home from work the next day. They have a very large selection of all sizes, shapes and colors of dildos, but I finally found one that looks very much like Max’s cock, but just a little shorter. It's about seven and a half inches long and very thick, and the large head and bulging veins make it look amazingly similar to the one I had been sucking for the past three months.

I knew that it would excite Sue because it's about the same as the one she liked at the party. Also, in the back of my mind, I was thinking that I would eventually get the chance to describe Max’s cock to Sue and tell her that the dildo looked a lot like his cock, only a little smaller.

Emma_Loy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Loy

I got home that night and Sue anxiously met me at the door. She held the dildo and stroked it, and I could tell from the look on her face that she was very turned on by it.

Then she said, “Let’s hurry up with dinner. I want us to get to bed as soon as possible so I can feel this rubber cock in my pussy.”

 

When we finished dinner, I made a big deal out of washing the dildo with soap and water in the kitchen sink. I stroked it while I was handling it and Sue was getting even more turned on. Finally, we got into bed and I rubbed the head of it up and down her wet vulva.

Then I got an idea and said, “Sue, this cock will be very uncomfortable for you without some lubrication, since you’ve only felt my smaller dick in you. Since you're getting to feel this thing inside of you, would you please let me suck your pussy to get it real wet for you? I don’t think of it as being dirty, and you know that I’ve always wanted to do that for you.”

By that time she was very aroused and anxious to feel the dildo inside of her, so she said, “Okay, honey, but I still think it’s nasty for you to put your mouth down there where I pee and have my periods. I guess it’s only fair that we both get something out of this. So, hurry up and get me wet with your mouth.”

The focus of this story is how those other men fucked my wife. So, I won’t say too much more about how I sucked Sue’s pussy and used the dildo on her. Just know that she became a real slut for that dildo, and even started to enjoy the nastiness of me sucking her pussy. Within a couple of weeks of using the dildo every night, Sue started fantasizing about what it would be like for a man with a real cock that big to fuck her. That added a lot of spice to our love making, but we had never tried to identify the guy she was fantasizing about. I knew that it was time to introduce Max to Sue.

I told Sue that I wanted to make sure that the electrical wiring in our basement was safe. So, I invited Max over on a Saturday morning and let him know that that was his big chance to make a good impression on Sue. He got very excited when I told him about how we had been using that large dildo on Sue, and how much it looked liked his cock. He said that he would wear tight jeans and make sure that he was displaying his big cock bulge to Sue.

It was early December and Max showed up at our door on Saturday morning wearing tight jeans and a green flannel shirt that was partially unbuttoned. We plainly saw his thick chest hair. That, coupled with his crew-cut and five-day growth of beard, gave him a very rugged appearance. He also smelled like he was freshly showered and had applied musky cologne. His overall appearance was very macho, much like the Marlboro man in those old commercials, even with his little beer belly.

Max was very charming in talking with Sue, almost totally ignoring me. I could tell that she was very impressed with him and at one point I noticed that she looked down and saw the bulge of his genitals in those tight jeans. His cock looked to be half hard and was running down one leg and his balls were creating a big bulge on the other side. We continued talking for a few more minutes before I took Max down to the basement. Sue was glancing at his crotch constantly.

When we got down the stairs and knew that Sue couldn’t overhear me I said, “Damn, Max, you really pulled out all the stops today. I could tell that Sue was very impressed with you and couldn’t keep her eyes off the bulges in your jeans. We’re probably a lot closer to you fucking her than you know. After today, I’ll be able to get her to start using you as a fantasy when I fuck her with that dildo. And she’ll really go nuts when I tell her that I saw you pissing by the trail and your cock looks a lot like that dildo, only bigger.”

Max said, “Oh, man, I felt the same way when I saw her looking down at my cock and balls. Let’s find a way for me to fuck her soon. But for now, we need to kill a little time down here, so do me a favor and give my cock a good sucking to relieve the pressure in my balls. Sue is as hot as you said she was and I really need to cum.”

Without waiting for an answer, Max unfastened and lowered his jeans with one hand, while pushing me to my knees with the other. He must have really been turned on because it only took about five minutes of sucking before I felt his cock throb and explode in my mouth. I sucked and licked him clean, and then we went back upstairs. Max stayed for another hour, laughing and joking with Sue, and then he left.

As soon as the door closed Sue said, “Oh my goodness, Ed, forgive me for asking this, but did you see that big bulge in his jeans? I can’t help but wonder how big his cock is, and those balls looked huge too. He must shoot a big load of cum. And besides all that, I really like him. He looks so strong and virile to me, and I feel comfortable around him. And, that musky cologne is very sexy.”

I smiled and said, “I’ve never told you this before, but I have seen him pissing in the bushes a couple of times when I was at the substation. I couldn’t see everything, and his cock wasn’t hard, but it probably looks a lot like your dildo when it’s hard. But I think his cock might even be a little bigger. And I agree that it really looked big in his jeans today. Let’s go up to bed and I can fuck you with your dildo while you think of Max fucking you.”

Then Sue said, “It was one thing when you fucked me with that dildo as if it was just a generic other man. But, it's a lot different to identify who that man is. Are you sure it won’t upset you for me to think of Max fucking me, honey?”

I said, “No, honey, your pleasure means everything to me. Max also seems strong and virile to me, and I'll enjoy thinking of him fucking you with his big cock and seeing you writhe in pleasure as I push the dildo into you.”

Sue had a puzzled look on her face and said, “I want to make sure that I understand. You almost sound like you’re as attracted to Max as I am. And, I get the impression that you would really like for me to fuck him. Is that true, Ed, would you really like to see Max fuck me?”

I should have been more careful in choosing my words, since Sue was more insightful of my motives that I thought she would be. I tried to defuse the direction of the conversation by at least partially admitting my feelings and said, “Sue, your happiness and sexual pleasure mean everything to me. I guess I’m just saying that if a situation presented itself where you could fuck Max and it was something you really wanted to do, I won't stand in your way.”

I know how Sue felt about my admission because of what happened next. We went upstairs to bed and I fucked her with that dildo, using Max’s name, and she had her first squirting orgasm ever. We even gave the dildo a name and called it Little Max, and for the next week I fucked her with it at least twice a day. The stage was then set to have Max over again. The football game on Sunday would be the perfect opportunity.

Sue was very excited when I mentioned that we should have Max over to watch the football with us on Sunday. She said, “That sounds wonderful, honey. Maybe we can find a way to at least get a look at his hard cock. Do you have any ideas how we could do it?”

I said, “Well first of all, I could tell him just to come over in sweat pants or something else comfortable, and that will help if things heat up. Then we could drink wine and beer, making sure that he drinks more than we do, just to loosen things up a little. I’m guessing that he’s horny since he’s been divorced for a half-year or so."

"Maybe you could make a silly bet with him on the game, and we can just play it by ear regarding what the winner gets. I know that he likes you a lot and will probably follow whatever you suggest. He tells me all the time when I see him on the trail that you're very hot and that I’m a lucky man to have you.”

Sue was flattered by the comments about her being hot that I attributed to Max. We made plans for the game by stocking up on snacks and beer and wine. I also let Max know about my plans. He showed up for the game wearing a football jersey and sweat pants with no underwear. The bulges of his cock and balls were very evident in his sweats, and I knew that was going to be an exciting day. I was just wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Sue was wearing a loose, short skirt, much like a cheerleader’s, and a tube top that makes her gorgeous D-cup tits look even bigger than they really are.

We all sat on the couch facing the TV with Sue in the middle and began drinking and watching the game. I saw Sue checking out Max’s bulge and he was also very fascinated by her big tits. As the game progressed I saw that his bulge was growing, and by half-time he must have been about half-hard. Sue was moderately drunk, but Max and I had held back on the drinking a little, so we'd have clear heads.

Soon after the second half got underway, Sue made a bet with Max saying, “I’ll bet that your team doesn’t make their next field goal attempt.”

Max said, “Oh yeah, and just how much or what do you want to bet, pretty lady?”

I was a little surprised when Sue laughed and just blurted out, “Well, I’ve been watching that bulge in your sweats grow for the first half. If I win, then you have to lower your pants and let me see it in the flesh. If you win, then I’ll pull down my tube top and show you these big tits that you’ve been staring at for the last hour.”

Then Max smiled at me and said to Sue, “Sounds good to me, but I don’t think you’ll be able to stop by just looking at my big cock. So why don’t we just say that if you win you can stroke it or even suck it for me if you want to? And hell, I’ll even let Ed touch it since he’s been staring at my bulge too. And if I win, then I get to rub and suck your big tits, and have you lift your skirt so I can see your panty-covered pussy.”

I saw that Sue was getting very excited by Max’s nasty talk and counter-offer and she said, “Okay, you’re on, country boy. Just get ready to lose and show us that big cock of yours.”

The game continued and soon enough the moment of truth arrived, and Max’s team was going to try for a field goal. I really didn’t care that much who won the bet. The way it was set up, Max would either bare his cock or Sue would bare her tits, and either one would get things started. As luck would have it, Max’s team missed the field goal.

Sue smiled and looked Max in the face and said, “Okay, big boy, let’s see what you’ve been hiding under those sweats.”

Max slowly reached down to the waist band of his sweat pants, lifted his ass a little, and started pushing them down. Sue and I watched intently as his hairy stomach came into view, followed by his bushy pubic hair. Then, the thick shaft at the base of his cock came into view. Max continued pushing until his then-fully-hard-cock sprang up and his big balls settled against his thigh. Sue gasped and said, “Oh my goodness that looks just like the dildo we’ve been using on me, only longer and thicker. Your ex-wife must have been crazy to let you get away with that big cock.”

Sue then reached over and took his cock in her hand and started stroking it. The precum was flowing heavily from the tip, and I saw that Sue’s hand was wet with his juice. I was amazed when she leaned down and licked his cream from the head and then started sucking him. She had never sucked my dick. I guess that Max was right about her just needing the inspiration of a big cock to get her excited about sex again. She sucked him for a few minutes and then lifted her head.

She looked at me with glazed eyes and said, “I’m sorry, Ed, but I’ve just got to feel this big cock in my pussy. His real one feels so much better than that rubber dildo, and he must want me too judging from his hardness and the precum he’s producing.”

I smiled at her and said, “We talked about this before, honey. Go for it. I can’t wait to see the look on your face when he pushes that long, thick cock into your wet pussy.”

Sue stood up for a moment and removed her panties and pulled her tube top down. Her massive tits swung into view and Max reached out to feel them. Then Max scooted down on the couch until his balls hung over the edge as Sue swung her leg over him. His big cock was poised at the entrance to her wet pussy and she lowered herself onto it. All the fucking she had done with the dildo helped to prepare her for his size. But the feeling of having the real thing in her was overwhelming.

She panted, “Oh, Ed, I’m fucking another man for the first time in my life. His thick, vein-covered cock feels so good pushing into my pussy. Your dick has never filled me up like this. I know that he should be wearing a condom for safety’s sake, but I just don’t care. I can feel his cock head pushing against my cervix, and I want to feel his cum shooting deep into my womb.”

Sue started moving up and down on that big cock as Max pushed his cock into her. He also leaned forward and sucked her big tits, and both were in a frenzy of lust. I wanted to join in, so I got on my knees between Max’s legs and moved in to suck his balls. The combined smell of their sex was wonderful, and Sue’s juices were flowing heavily onto his scrotum. As I moved in and took his balls into my mouth, Sue felt my head down there on the bottom of each stroke.

She looked around behind her and down at me saying, “Holy shit, Ed, what the fuck are you doing?”

Max then pulled his mouth away from her tit for a moment and said, “Don’t worry, Sue, he’s just sucking my balls while I’m fucking you. He’s done that for me many times and has even sucked my cock and swallowed my cum more times than I can count. Yep, your husband is a real cock sucker, and he has kept me and my crew satisfied for several months now.”

I was shocked that Max had betrayed our secret, but I was too busy sucking his balls to care. But then Sue spoke up angrily and said, “I thought he was a little too willing to see me fucked by you. Well, if he likes cum that much, then he shouldn’t mind sucking my pussy after you shoot your cum into me. I’d like to see him suck your cock clean too. And as a matter of fact, I’d like to fuck the rest of your crew when we’re finished. Let’s call them and get them over here as soon as you cum into my pussy.”

I had not intended for Sue to find out about me being the crew’s cock sucker like that, but at the same time her anger and disgust were turning me on. I was willingly taking my place as her cuckold husband, and I sensed that was just the start of how our lives would be in the future.

They continued fucking and Sue was riding Max hard. I’m sure that she was having constant orgasms on his big cock. She would rise until just the tip of his cock was still in her and then she slammed down on him. She just loved feeling him bottom out in her. After a few more minutes I saw and felt Max’s balls tightening up and knew that he was close to ejaculating.

Sue also felt the change in his thrusts and the hardness of his cock and she screamed, “Fill me with your cum, you big-cocked fucker. It’s a good thing I can’t get pregnant, but right now I wouldn’t really care. Let’s see how much of your cream Ed can suck out of me.”

Sue then climbed off Max and sat beside him on the couch. I moved in and covered her hairy pussy with my mouth and started sucking Max’s plentiful cream out of her cunt. Meanwhile Max resumed sucking on Sue’s big tits.

After sucking her pussy for about five minutes she said, “Okay, now get back between Max’s legs. If you're nasty enough to suck his cum from my pussy, then I want to see you suck his cock. Clean him up and get him hard for me so I can fuck him again while we wait for the other guys to get here. And Max, give your crew a call while Ed works on your cock. Now that I know what a real cock feels like in me, I’m going to want to fuck you guys all the time. Ed can just get his fill of your cum from my pussy from now on.”

Max used his cell phone to call the guys and said pretty much the same thing to each of them. He said, “Here’s Ed’s address. You need to get over here right away. I just fucked his wife Sue’s sweet pussy, and she wants more of our big cocks. Yes, she also likes watching and feeling that cock sucker husband of hers eating cum from her cunt. She’s got nice tits and a soft, full ass, just like Ed said. I’ve been sucking her tits for a long time now and I can’t get enough. Oh yeah, with all of us here I know we can use all of her holes and Ed’s mouth to get off as much as we want to.”

That was the start of my new life being cuckolded by Max and his crew. And over time, Sue also started fucking other men. Her only requirement is that they have big cocks and shoot big loads of cum. And of course, I had to be there to suck her pussy and their cocks clean afterwards.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments