Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckoldress

"cuckhold husband watches wife reamed by black cock"

20
8 Comments 8
42.4k Views 42.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
The Jamaican culture is rife with cuckold stories; white women bored with their husbands taking advantage of numerous available lovers to satisfy their needs. I went to school with the product of many such unions.

Later as I matured sexually, I listened as the old bulls told of interesting liaisons, with the tourist women, who frequented our idyllic island looking for the same.
So it was one night a bunch of us young "Turks" were hanging out scoping the women hoping to get lucky before the night was over.

It was then I saw Mary, slim and trim with short blond hair, she made her way to the bar where I was standing, wearing a form fitting black outfit with black ankle booties and looking hot.

Turning she asked "Could you recommend a good Jamaican drink", caught off guard I managed to asked if her preference were sweet or straight and when she said sweet I suggested a 7-layer Jamaican Ice Tea.

I watched her sip the drink and continued sipping on mine, while checking her out in my most inconspicuous manner. She had beautiful ears and I noticed she wore multiple earrings in graduating sizes running along the Pinna, I asked her about them, "I have seven in one and six in the other" "I hate symmetry" and flashed me a smile.

Thirteen is my favorite number so my interest was piqued but it mattered little as Mary told me later, she had spotted me earlier and had made up her mind that I would fit her plans perfectly.

After a few more minutes of conversation she asked me to accompany her to her room, giddy headed and unable to believe my fortune I followed.

There was only one light on as we entered the room, pressing the play on her boom box, the voice of Prince rose to fill the room, taking her hand I held her close, we rocked and danced for a while to the music, and watched the moonlight glitter off the ocean.

My erect cock began to nudge her between her legs as I ran my hands over her black satin pants, with a chuckle she nestled in and ground her hips into me. The term cougar did not yet exist or at least I was unaware but I fell easily into the headiness of this older seductress.
She was passionate, kissing me all over, biting my neck and lips even to the point of making me wince, at the same time stroking my cock between my legs. I was so turned on my throbbing cock was releasing its pre-cum and I could feel the wetness beginning to grow.

She noticed my ardor, and this excited her even more because she started to talk dirty, telling me how much she wanted some big bamboo, a Jamaica reference to a big cock. She was quite vocal, telling me she wanted me to shove my big cock down her throat and to fuck her pussy good, how she wanted to feel me sliding it into her ass splitting her open. Unbuckling my pants she gasped at the first sight of my cock, wrapping both hands around it she began to stroke it as she opened her mouth to roughly lick the tip and part the head with her tongue.

I was beside myself, I felt her firm tits as I removed her blouse, this lady had class, fine black lace encased her ample bosom, her pink nipples just begged to be suckled, I lay her on the bed and removed her boots, sucking each delicately painted toe, then I removed her pants and dove deeply for the treasure I so longed to taste.

Oblivious to anything else I stuck my tongue out licking and chewing quite hard on her clitoris, hoisting her legs in the air I tonged her sweet anus, her sighs and squealing providing the musical notes for the symphony I planned to write.

Somewhere in what seemed like another reality I heard a sneeze or an attempt to stifle one, it took a while before it seeped into my consciousness, but as I got up to discover the source of the odd sound, Mary attempted to detain me but I just pushed her back on the bed and in a flash I opened the closet door.

On his knees, and stark naked was Mary's husband I lead him out by his ear and asked for an explanation.

SonyaKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaKeller

Pour me a drink I told the fellow as Mary explained how she loved to cuckold her husband, his tiny cock just did not satisfy her. He enjoyed watching, and that sometimes he would participate, she loved to have him eat her after she had been fucked but she never allowed him to fuck her. They had planned their vacation to the island in hopes of finding a big black cock to satisfy her, while he was content to watch the episode.

I considered the situation for a moment and since I had no intention of letting this hot lady get away I would adapt the situation to my benefit. I had multi-partner sex before but never had a voyeur evaluating my performance.

Hmmm! Mister you have just bought the best seats in the house, but you have to pay to play I said, whipping my cock out I forced it into his mouth, he protested but I insisted more, since I had now lost my erection due to him, he would be in charge of getting me nice and hard to fuck his wife, with a couple of slaps to his face while I held his nose, he was forced to open his mouth, I had never had a man suck me off before but the feeling of power over this hapless wimp was exciting.

With my erection firmly reestablished I positioned Mary on all fours, mounting her I began to fuck her slowly, come closer I said to the little man, lie on your back so you can watch how my cock is plugging you wife's greedy maw, It is so hot and tight as her pussy is stretched by my black cock, "lick her pussy good" "I want you to taste my cock juice mixed in".

As I slowly pounded her Mary became even more slutty, she insulted and humiliated the poor guy laughing she told how my cock really filled her up, and how his puny cock would never again fit in her pussy.

The strangeness of having this hapless poor bloke witness me servicing his wife served to to increase the tension and I began to pound her tight pussy, her wet pink lips wrapped tightly around my prick and seemed to stretch out following my cock as it plunged in and out, I was spurred on I felt a wandering tongue licking my balls.

Not wanting to pass up an opportunity to fuck Mary's delectable asshole I called her husband over to lick and lube her tight musky hole, "Hold my cock and stick it in her ass" all the while Mary remained head down with her arse in the air, she held her ass cheeks open as I slowly entered her brown hole.

The heat was intense and so was the snug tightness, I was a raging bull and plunged in deeply, she gasp, but pushed back to accommodate me even more, "don't stop" "fuck my ass hard" she shouted as we set off on an unsustainable pace, banging away till I reached around and pulled her up, her back arching I exploded into her till we fell together in a heap.

Lying together for a while my now deflated cock slowly slipped out of her ass, "Get over here and clean us up I whispered" there was no need to tell him twice, he was totally submissive to my needs and attentive to my desires licking my soiled cock clean before turning his attention to Mary and her anal creampie.

Too tired to drive home I decided to spend the night, Mary and I slept on the bed while the poor cuckold slept on the floor, I was awakened when Mary stirred to go to the bathroom to pee, I pointed to her husband and with a wink as if she read my mind she stooped over his face clamping her pussy down to form a tight seal she pissed directly into his mouth. Watching her do this made my cock rise again and no sooner she was in bed I threw her on her back for another ravaging session.

In the morning I bid them both goodbye promising Mary to bring a few friends over later including a special friend who just loved to sissify cuckolds.
Published 
Written by top_spin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments