Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day two of our mini vacation

"Ann cuckolds me again."

15
5 Comments 5
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Day two of our mini vacation

When I awoke I hurt all over. My wife, Ann, made me sleep in a chair by the bed. It was a great spot to view all the action last night, but not the greatest place to get some much needed rest.

I was the first to awake. I looked over and saw Ann in the middle of the bed being spooned by Ben as she spooned Josh.

I looked around the bedroom to see where Ray was sleeping but didn’t see him. I went into the living room and there he was sound asleep on the couch. Ray is a thing of beauty. Six feet of young black lean muscle with a perfect eight inch cock, huge balls and a completely hairless body.

I decided to make some coffee and while it brewed I went in to take a shower.

I was almost finished when the shower curtain opened and in stepped Ray.

“Hope you don’t mind if I join you,” he said.

How could I mind I thought? I turned and started to soap his beautiful body. I started with his head and worked my way down. I avoided his cock and ass as I wanted to save the best for last.

I then turned him around and began to wash his butt. I reached in between his cheeks and gave him a thorough cleaning inside and out. When I pushed my finger into his hole he bent over so I could view my fingers working into him.

My cock was now hard as I continued to massage his prostate with one hand and his cock with the other.

That is when he spun me around, bent me over and shoved his cock roughly into my man pussy.

I let out a small scream as I felt his cock hit my swollen prostate.

Then he started to pound his cock deep in my ass. He only lasted few minutes. He pulled my hips to his body and let out a howl as he dumped a load of cum deep in my bowels.

Ray pulled out and ordered me to wash his cock. When I finished he stepped out of the shower dried off and left without a word.

Again, I was left unfulfilled and humiliated.

I knew better than to jerk off to get some relief. If Ann knew I had sex without her approval I would surely be severely spanked.

I just hope Ray doesn’t tell her he fucked me in the shower.

I dried off, brushed my teeth, shaved and covered up with a robe.

When I stepped out of the bathroom I smelled the coffee that had finished brewing. The smell must have had the desired effect on Ann, Ben and Josh because they were starting to move. The guys went next door to their room to freshen up. Ann headed to her bathroom to shower and get ready for day two of our mini vacation.

When Ann was dressed she came out to the living room. She looked terrific. She is a stunning woman and turns heads wherever she goes. I am so lucky to be her cuckold, cock sucking, cross dressing husband.

Ann announced the plan of the day.

First, I was to take off my robe and assume the position for a spanking.

Second we were to go to the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast.

Third was to enjoy a day by the pool.

Fourth was to have dinner, then see the fireworks at the harbor. After all it was the Fourth of July.

Fifth was to come back to the room, have drinks and maybe smoke a few and then a night of sex.

Oh fuck, I thought she knows Ray fucked me.

I took off my robe and leaned over the arm of the couch naked. My bare ass was high in the air and my cock and balls hanging down. I knew not to look but to just bury my head in the cushion of the couch and take my punishment like a good little sissy girl.

Ann said, “You little fuck. You let Ray fuck you while you took a shower.”

I started to protest but she told me to shut the fuck up. She said she heard me squeal like a little girl and heard him moan with his release.

“You are going to get the spanking of your life for having sex without my permission.”

She didn’t use the paddle but opted for her wide belt.

She started off with a vicious swat to my bare ass. Then it was followed by twenty five more hard lashes. One of those lashes hit my balls that were hanging down. The pain almost made me pass out.

I was screaming and crying throughout the spanking but it did little to ease her assault or to quill the pain.

When she was through she told me to get dressed for breakfast and left the room.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and put cream on my red hot burning ass. I also had a raging hard-on but dared not touch it for fear of coming. I then went to the bedroom and put on my clothes. We then went to breakfast.

Sitting down for breakfast was painful at best. My balls were swollen, my ass was on fire, first from the fucking Ray gave me then the ass whipping administered by Ann, but I dared not complain.

Ann flirted with the waiter and anyone else she saw that caught her eye. She is shameless. When guys paid attention to her flirting it had the desired effect of giving me a hard-on, something Ann had hoped for.

It was just her way of controlling and humiliating me. Something she knew stoked that fire burning in my loins. I was incredibly horny by the time I signed the check.

We went back to the room to brush teeth and put on our swim attire. What I didn’t see coming was when Ann laid down on the bed naked. She said the flirting got her charged up and she needed release. She told me to get her buzzy boy vibe and bring her to orgasm. I did as I was told. When Ann had her third orgasm she told me to stop.

When Ann regained her composure she got off the bed and saw my little hard-on. Ann held my cock base with her left hand as she gave my cock tip ten quick slaps with the back of her hand. That caused me scream out in pain and pleasure. It also caused me to cum. I erupted and shot several ropes of cum onto my chest and up to my chin. Ann scooped it up and feed it to me which I eagerly swallowed. I thanked her for being so generous by allowing me to cum this early in the day.

We went to the pool and met up with Ben and Josh. Ray was not working which was a disappointment. We had lunch poolside, swam and then all retired to our rooms to get ready for the night’s adventures.

Ann told me what to wear for the night of fun.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

Everything was black. My stockings, panties, bra, half-slip, 3 inch pumps and spandex dress. I took an enema then showered and shaved my entire body. I made up my face and put on my blond wig. I then dressed in the outfit Ann picked out. I must say I looked pretty hot.

When I came out of my bathroom Ann was just finishing up getting dressed. She was gorgeous. She was dressed in a black suit with gray pinstripes. She was wearing a white blouse with a black tie. Wearing 5 inch platform fuck me pumps she towered over me making me feel small and dominated. She had a riding crop in her black gloved hand and a smile on her face.

Ann told me I was in for a night of humiliation, pain and punishment. I was to do anything she commanded. Even if I did everything perfect all night I was going to be severely punished anyway. She figured I was going to enjoy the humiliation she would make me go through too much, so she explained I should still be punished.

After diner with Josh and Ben we went to see fireworks and then to a waterside bar.

At bar a man named Ken joined us. He was 6 feet tall with a trim body and very handsome. It seemed Ann had arranged this in advance. He shook hands with Ben and Josh, kissed Ann on both cheeks and then, to my surprise, kissed me on the mouth. My cock twitched with excitement.

After many drinks and flirting Ann called a cab. I was in the back with Ken seated next to me. He was all over me. He was running his hands up my legs and kissing me. I reached over to his crotch and felt the biggest cock of my life. Through his pants it felt very big and very thick. I was in a panic thinking Ann is going to have him fuck me knowing his cock would rip my tight asshole open. But even knowing this didn’t make my little cock stop from growing to full hardness. It is a good thing I took the time to strap my cock and balls tightly between my legs towards my ass.

When we go back to the hotel I was ordered to make the drinks. White Chocolate Martinis for everyone.

Soon everyone was quite tipsy from all the earlier drinks plus the several martinis. Talk then turned to sex. Ann asked for each of us to tell a fantasy or favorite way to fuck.

Josh and Ben both had similar stories of fucking Ann in a threesome. Ken said he likes one on one sex but was always open to new adventures. I said I love the idea of sex with a new person while otherS watch.

That is when Ann ordered me to do a strip-tease for everyone. I blushed and was somewhat mortified knowing Ken was soon to find out what was really inside my panties.

Ben put on a bump and grind tune. Ann told me to get up and give everyone a show. So I danced to the music moving all around shaking my ass and showing lots of leg. Everyone was whistling and telling me to take it off.

I turned around and unzipped my dress. I took it off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I kicked it out of my way. I bent at the waist with my ass towards Ken. I wanted him to see my firm ass. That is when I remembered I had my cock and balls pulled back between my legs.

Ken had a bird’s eye view of my cock head and balls in the crack of my ass. I was so embarrassed. I turned quickly and showed him my front. Ken then went to his knees just inches in front of me.

Ken reached up for my panties and slowly pulled them down. He saw my completely shaved pubic area. He put his hands between my thighs and pushed them apart and freed my cock and balls. He stared at my quickly stiffing cock and my low hanging balls. He leaned in and gave my little cock a kiss right on the tip then proceeded to kiss the entire 5 inches. He then held each ball and gently kissed, licked then sucked each one.

I was unaware of everyone until I heard them saying to Ken to make me suck him also.

Ken stood up and I went to my knees. He removed his shirt then with my help his pants then underwear. His cock sprang out. It was amazing. His wonderful cock was perfectly shaped, very thick and at least 9 inches long. His balls were much bigger than mine. He was entirely hairless from his neck to his toes. I had my mouth wide open and was speechless.

Then I heard Ann tell me to kiss, lick and suck that big thing. I gladly obliged. I did like he did kissing my way all around his massive cock and balls. He was so hard yet soft like velvet.

Ken then told me to get down on all fours and face Ann. Ben came over with some gel and lubed my man pussy and then Ken’s cock.

I was in for the fucking of my life. He started slowly by pushing the head of his cock past my ass ring. He waited for a minute while I adjusted. Then he pushed in all the way. I was in heaven with a burning pleasure. He then started a rhythm of long fast strokes. It was stretching my man cunt to the max and I loved every second. He fucked me for about ten minutes before I felt him swell up as he unloaded his hot cum. He let out a grunt and shot his cum deep inside my ass.

It felt so good my little skinny dick shot my load of cum all over the carpet.

Ken pulled out and headed for the bathroom while I just rolled over and looked at what the others were doing.

I saw Ann being fucked in her cunt by Josh and in the ass by Ben. Both Ben and Josh yelled out together that they were cumming. That set Ann off and she screamed out also.

I knew what was next when Ann called me over.

I went for Ben first and licked and sucked all the juice still on his softening cock. I then took Ben in my mouth and cleaned him also.

Ann told me to lie on my back. She then squatted over me and sat on my face. Cum was running out of her ass and cunt. It was like a river as it flowed into my waiting mouth. I eagerly lapped it up and swallowed repeatedly. This caused Ann to squeal out with another orgasm.

The night continued with more fucking of Ann and all three guys had a turn in my mouth and ass.

And like a good little cuckold, cock sucking, cum loving slut that I am I cleaned everyone with my lips and tongue. I wondered when the spanking would begin.

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments