Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Demure MILF Exposes Her Inner Slut

"My previously innocent, demure wife has her lust awakened by a friend from the neighborhood."

50
12 Comments 12
30.4k Views 30.4k
10.1k words 10.1k words
Famous Story

Gary’s Introduction

I’ve always considered myself to be the luckiest man in the world, after meeting my beautiful, unassuming wife, Diana, who everyone calls Di, in our junior year in college. We dated for a year,got engaged, and had our wedding right after we graduated from college. My name is Gary, and we are both from conservative, midwestern families. I know that Di was innocent, and that I was the first man to fuck her, since I broke her cherry on the night we got engaged.

Our sex lives after that were good, even though I have a below average, four-and-a-half-inch dick. She wasn’t that agreeable to oral sex at first, but it became routine for me to eat her out, both before and after we fucked. She never complained about my small dick, and I know that she loved me eating her out, because that’s how she got her orgasms.

One of the things I love most about Di is that she doesn’t seem to realize just how beautiful she is. She’s not the flashy kind of beauty, with a flamboyant hair style and heavy makeup, but a softer, demure kind of beauty, with sexy curves and a flawless, beautiful face. To give you some idea, Di has an uncanny resemblance to the actress Haley Bennett, who you might have seen in the recent movies, ‘The Magnificent Seven’ and ‘The Girl on the Train’, who some say looks a lot like the actress Jennifer Lawrence.

In addition to Di looking like Haley, they are the same size in almost every way. Di is five feet and seven inches tall and weighed on hundred and twenty-five pounds in college. They both have light brown hair, with blonde highlights, and light brown eyes. They are both curvy in the right places too, with full and firm, 32D breasts, and nicely shaped asses.

After graduating from college in Indiana, we both got jobs in Columbus, Ohio, and with the help of down payment loans from our parents, bought a modest home in a nice suburb there. We wanted to start trying for a family in a year or so, and Di wanted to stay home with the kids. So, we bought a home that we could afford just on my salary.

The people in our neighborhood are very friendly, many of them our ages, and we are always having block parties or other gettogethers. I really enjoy watching the other husbands drool over Di, and always looking for opportunities to engage her in conversation or just to be near her. Even then, I don’t think she comprehended that the men were attracted to her beauty and fantastic body that way.

Di got pregnant just a little into our second year of marriage, and our daughter was born about the time we both turned twenty-four years old. Many of our neighbors had children in that same time frame, so our get togethers became more focused on the babies. Most of the wives breastfed their babies, and Di started getting even more attention when her already voluptuous breasts grew to 32EE honeydew size.

We were close friends with many of our neighbors by then, and it was common for the wives to breastfeed their babies right in front of the group. We had been married for just over three years when she was breastfeeding our second child, a boy, and that’s the first time I remember becoming aroused when watching the other men gawk at Di, and her big milk-filled breasts. Jeff, who lives in a bigger home, three doors down from us, seemed to be the most attracted to Di.

I didn’t really understand my urges at the time, but I was beginning to fantasize about what it would be like for those other men to fuck her. Maybe it was because of my smaller dick, and I had seen some of the other men’s bigger cocks, and especially Jeff’s, at the urinals when we were out drinking. Or, maybe it was because I didn’t feel worthy of a woman like Di, when so many other men were attracted to her. 

It got to the point that I started bringing things up to Di, just to see if she had any interest in other men. One night after a neighborhood party, I noticed that Jeff couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

We had put our children to bed and I asked her, “Gee, honey, did you notice the way Jeff was looking at you all afternoon and evening? He couldn’t keep his eyes off you and your big, beautiful breasts. Does it turn you on when men look at you that way?”

She looked at me strangely and responded, “Oh come on, Gary, you must be imagining things. Jeff’s wife is a beautiful woman and a successful attorney, so why would he be looking at me?”

I answered, “Yes, Donna is also a beautiful woman, but you put her and all of the other wives to shame. I can tell by the way they look at you, that even if their wives are pretty, they’d sure jump at a chance to be in bed with you. Haven’t you even noticed Jeff looking, or even thought about that they might be lusting after you?”

“No, Gary,” she answered disgustedly, “why would you even bring something like that up to me? And why doesn’t it seem to bother you that men are looking at me that way? Does it turn you on watching them watch me, even if that is even really happening?”

I knew that I had to choose my words very carefully, and I replied, “Oh, believe me, honey, they are definitely checking you out. I’m just so proud of you, the woman you are, and the way you look. I might feel a little tinge of jealously when they look at you that way, but mostly I have a sense of satisfaction that you are my wife, and the mother of my children. All they can do is drool over you.”

We didn’t talk any more about that for a week or so, but over the next several years I used every opportunity to bring up similar conversations with her. It finally got to the point that she acknowledged that the men were gawking at her, and she continued to probe me about my feelings and intentions for bringing it up to her.

Sometimes I even told her that I had seen Jeff and some of the others in the urinals, and that they are all better-hung than me. But, whenever I suggested that they wanted to fuck her, she’d tell me that she was happy with me and our love life.

Those conversations continued until about nine years into our marriage, when we had children in the first and second grades of our neighborhood elementary school. Jeff and Donna had children in the same grades, so Di and sometimes I, would come across them at school functions. Events that would change our lives together forever began at that time, although I didn’t realize it at first.

The economy had turned soft in Jeff’s industry, and he was laid off from his job. Donna still made a good enough income to support their family, but only if Jeff became a stay-at-home-dad, so they wouldn’t have to worry about child care when school was out and getting their kids to and from school. Her work hours as an attorney are long enough as it was, and she needed to focus on her work.

I was very busy in my job at the time and wasn’t paying much attention to what was going on in Di’s daily life when I wasn’t home. But, she was very open with me, at least at first, telling me how she and Jeff walked the kids to and from school together. They also got a sitter for the four kids, so they could go to PTA meetings and other school functions together. They even worked on baking cookies together and then sat next to one another at the school bake sales.

After a couple of months with Jeff being at home, I started noticing subtle changes in Di’s appearance and demeanor. She seemed happier than usual, and she was also wearing more makeup and perfume that she ever had in our marriage, as well as styling her hair differently. When I asked her what the changes were all about, she’d just say things like, “Well, I’m in my thirties now, and decided that I needed to freshen up my appearance a little.”

I didn’t press her further, but it was only natural for me to suspect that she and Jeff were becoming closer than she was telling me, and I found out for sure soon thereafter.

In the third month of them spending more time together, I for the first time noticed that her pussy was juicier and had a slightly different taste when I ate her out that night. I had been eating her out and tasting my own cum for over ten years, so I certainly knew the flavor of cum, even if it tasted slightly different. She must have tried to clean up, but her pussy seemed a little looser to me too. I was both devastated and aroused, all at the same time, suspecting that she had really fucked Jeff.

The first night that I noticed the difference in wetness and taste, I tried to encourage her to be muskier like that for me all the time. If Di was fucking Jeff, it would be the culmination of my fantasies, and I was so aroused thinking about it, that I must have subconsciously put the possibility of her adultery to the back of my mind.

I will come back and conclude the story, but for now, it would be best for Di to provide her version of the events, without repeating much of what has already been said.

Diana’s Story

My strict religious upbringing taught me that I should wait for marriage before having sex. And although I kissed boys in high school and college, and even let a few of them fondle and suck my big tits, it wasn’t until Gary and I were engaged that I finally had vaginal intercourse. Gary was my first serious boyfriend and such a gentleman. He’s a good-looking man at six feet tall and weighing one hundred and eighty pounds too. Gary is also handsome and was fit in college, and we quickly fell in love.

Gary treated me with respect, and never pushed me to have sex, so it wasn’t until the night of our engagement that we had sex for the first time. His was the first dick that I had seen or felt, but I knew that it was small, based on what some of my girlfriends told me about their boyfriend’s cocks. But we were so much in love by then, that I didn’t let something so superficial as his small dick detract from my feelings for him. Luckily, oral sex saved the day.

I was really turned off at first, when he wanted me to suck his dick while he sucked my pussy. I soon learned to enjoy it, though, especially since that was the only way he could give me orgasms. It was especially hard for me to understand why he would do something so nasty as eating his own cum from me, but I soon came to enjoy that too. I hate to admit it, but it gave me perverse pleasure watching him between my legs, slurping up his own cum.

When we moved into our new neighborhood after graduation, I was certainly aware of the way the other husbands looked at me. But, I was taught by my parents not to flaunt and show too much pride in my beauty, so I never responded to their flirting. Gary thought that I was unaware of the attention from the other men, and he began to tell me about the way the men were watching me, especially when I was breastfeeding our babies.

It was hard for me to understand why he would bring those other men up to me, and it was even more perplexing that he didn’t seem to be upset by it. I tried to find out what his motivation was, but he was always vague about why he focused on it. He said that those men probably wanted to fuck me, and sometimes he even made comments about them having bigger cocks than his.

After many years of his speculation on those other men’s desires, it started to influence me. Maybe it was because I was then in my early thirties and lamenting my fading youth. Or, maybe it was because Gary was giving me less attention due to being so busy at work. Whatever the reason, I surprised even myself that I was starting to fantasize a little about being with another man and wondering what a big cock would feel like inside of me. I never told Gary about my fantasies, or the fact that Jeff was the focus of them.

Jeff was the man most often mentioned by Gary when he told me about men lusting after me, and he was also the most attractive and pleasant of the other men. Jeff is six feet and one inch tall, and at one hundred and ninety pounds, he is fit and athletic. He’s handsome too, reminding me a little of the actor Tom Selleck. He also showed interest in me as a person and took every opportunity to talk with me at social gatherings. I didn’t realize it at the time, but a change in Jeff’s personal life would profoundly affect me and my marriage.

Jeff was laid off from his job, and he became a stay-at-home-dad while he looked for another opportunity. I started seeing a lot more of him, when we walked our kids to school together in the mornings, and then back in the afternoons. It felt strange at first, being with him in those one-on-one situations, on the ten-minute walk on the way back home from taking the kids to school, and on the way to pick them up. I hadn’t had so much private time with a man since Gary and I started dating in college.

I’m sure that our neighbors, who saw Jeff and me spending so much time together, might have been suspicious. I must admit to feeling awkard about it too. We even spent time together at PTA meetings and other school functions, and I was starting to feel close to him, as a friend, or at least I thought as a friend, at that point. I tried to relieve my nagging guilt by telling Gary about the time I was spending with Jeff, but he seemed too busy with work to pay much attention.

I knew that I was becoming attracted to Jeff as more than a neighborhood friend, when I felt the desire to pay more attention to fixing my hair and wearing makeup and perfume. I previously never wore much makeup or perfume, but in a strange way, it almost felt as if I was preparing for dates with Jeff, like high school kids, whenever we were going to be together. At that point, I wasn’t thinking that anything sexual would happen with Jeff, but I intuitively felt the need for more secrecy. That’s when I stopped telling Gary about the time I was spending with Jeff.

Most of my conversations with Jeff were platonic at first, talking about the kids, school, and our spouse’s activities. Then, at about the beginning of the third month, we were so familiar and comfortable with one another, that we’d talk more about ourselves, our likes and dislikes, and our lives before marriage. It was almost as if we were dating, and it didn’t make me uncomfortable when Jeff would sometimes hug my shoulder or touch my arm or knee, when making a point. But our first significant physical contact happened in a surprising and sensual way.

It became apparent that Jeff was looking for an opportunity to make a move on me, when we were at my home one morning, after taking the kids to school. We were in my kitchen, and he was helping me make several large batches of cookies for a school bake sale. I was standing at my kitchen counter, wearing shorts and a camisole top, kneading the cookie dough by hand. He moved in close behind me and brushed his hands by the sides of my bulging breasts, before pushing them into the dough on top of my hands.

I felt the warmth and pressure of his body behind me, and his head pressed against mine. It was reminiscent of that famous scene from the movie ‘Ghost’, where Patrick Swayze was doing something similar with Demi Moore at the clay turning wheel. I stood frozen for a few seconds, not knowing how to handle his sudden intimacy, but enjoying the closeness, and the feeling of him gently massaging my hands in the dough.

He must have been emboldened when I didn’t try to pull away or push him back, as he whispered breathlessly, with his lips pressed on my ear, “You’re so beautiful, and such a lovely person, Di, and I have wanted to hold you since the moment we met. Don’t you know the way I have felt about you, after all these years?”

I rotated my head slightly to side, rubbing my ear against his lips, while gently pressing my ass back against his thighs and crotch, and responded, “Gary has been telling me for years how the neighborhood men are always gawking at me, and especially you. I didn’t believe him at first, but then noticed for myself as the years passed by.”

Jeff pressed his crotch even harder against my ass as he asked, “How did it feel, knowing that so many men were lusting after you? Did Gary seem to be upset about it?”

I responded, “No, Gary didn’t seem to be upset, and I got the feeling that he was looking for some kind of reaction from me about it. It seemed to be a source of pride for him, that so many men found me attractive. I have never been able to figure out what his motives are, if any.”

Then he said, “I really care about you, Di, and truly enjoy being with you. Since you haven’t pushed me away so far, does that mean that you are okay with us becoming more intimate?”

My lust was rising, but I didn’t want to seem too eager, and I was also concerned about getting pregnant. I answered, “I care for you too, Jeff, but I’ve never been with any other man except Gary, and I would feel so bad about myself and so guilty cheating on him. I’m not on birth control right now either, so we’d have to be very careful. And what about you? Donna is a beautiful woman, so how could you cheat on her?”

Jeff stepped back slightly and turned me to face him, as he replied, “I know, I know, Di, I would feel terrible too. But Donna is so busy with her career, that she barely has any interest in taking care of my sexual needs. And from what you’ve said about Gary, he’s busy all the time too. And besides, I’ve seen him at the urinals before, and know that sex with him can’t be all that satisfying for you. But why aren’t you on birth control? Aren’t you guys fucking at all?”

He was telling the truth about Gary’s little dick, but I felt compelled to defend Gary, by saying, “Well, yeah, there’s that, but he is able to satisfy me in other ways. He has told me about seeing better-hung men at the urinals, though. And about the birth control, we haven’t been fucking that much, and we’ve had good luck with the rhythm method.”

Jeff thought for a second and said, “With Gary telling you about other men gawking at you, not being upset about it, and then volunteering that some of them are better-hung, I wouldn’t be surprised if he secretly wants you to be with other men. Otherwise, why would he bring that stuff up to you? I want you so badly, Di, and if you’re willing to take the risk of getting pregnant, I’d love to be fuck you with no protection, and feel your tight pussy wrapped around my bare cock.”

I was looking up at Jeff, unable to think of a quick response, when he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. That was the moment of truth for me, and instead of pulling away, I reciprocated as he probed my mouth with his tongue, in the most passionate kiss I had experienced in years. We hugged and continued our very erotic kiss, as he dropped his hands down to grip and massage my ass.

Because of the difference in our heights, I felt the large lump of his hardening cock against my belly, and I knew at that moment that I wanted him to fuck me. I knew that he desperately wanted to fuck me too, and I appreciated the way he hadn’t rushed things. He waited for us to know each other better, instead of making a clumsy move to seduce me when we first had private time together. He had waited for the perfect moment and situation to get my attention, and I was receptive to him.

We broke our kiss, and I smiled at him while saying, “I can feel from this big lump on my stomach that you do want me, and I want you too. Let’s go to my bedroom, but we need to take it slow, as I become an adulteress to my husband for the first time.”

I stopped at the foot of the bed, and we kissed again, as he pulled my camisole top up and over my breasts, while I reached down to rub the cock lump in his shorts. Then we separated, and he pulled my shirt all the way off.

Jeff cupped both of my breasts in his hands, looked down at them, and said, “Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t take my eyes off your breasts when you were breastfeeding, and now they’re still so big, firm and full. I’ve wanted to suck them for years.”

We lay back on the bed, and I unfastened his shorts as he unfastened mine. We soon had our shorts and underwear kicked off on the floor, and I got my first look at his big, uncircumcised cock. It was half hard and about seven inches long, with prominent veins running over the surface. It is also thick and meaty, and my fingers barely touched when I gripped his shaft. His cock was not fully hard and still made Gary’s dick look so small by comparison.

I wasn’t sure how Jeff would get started and was surprised when he turned around in the bed, putting us in a side-by-side sixty-nine position. He gazed at my vulva, covered in a layer of neatly-trimmed brown hair, smiled and then covered it with his mouth. He began tonguing and sucking my pussy, as I gripped his cock and took the oozing, foreskin-covered head into my mouth. His thick cock filled my mouth, like Gary’s little dick never could, and I loved the taste of his copious precum.

Jeff’s cock reached its full hardness, at what I guessed was a little over eight inches long, and as thick as my wrist. I was struggling to take more than the head and a few more inches of it into my mouth, and I was concerned about whether it would be too long or thick for my pussy, which had only been fucked by Gary’s small dick up to that day. I was soon to find out, as Jeff pulled away, and rolled me onto my back.

I tasted my pussy on his mouth, as he moved on top of me and kissed me. Then he bent down to suck my breasts, as he pressed the swollen head of his cock against my labia. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, as I felt his thick cock meat push into me. He was taking it slow and easy, with short strokes and then pulling back, until it felt like he had seven inches inside of me and pressing again my cervix. I felt the pressure of his thickness, but it wasn’t painful, and I wanted to get all of him inside of me.

He began fucking me with faster and deeper strokes, and I swiveled my hips around his cock, until my uterus shifted, and I had him inside of me to the balls. He moaned around my tit when he felt it all the way in me, and said, “Holy shit, Di, I’m buried to the balls in your tight, married pussy. Oh fuck, I’d love to see the look on Gary’s face if he could see us now.”

Jeff fucked me hard and fast for about five minutes, and I was having one orgasm after the other on his big cock. That’s the first time I had experienced vaginal orgasms, and I didn’t want it to stop. He was panting and breathing hard as he got to the short strokes, but he had enough presence of mind to ask, “I’m close, Di, do you want me to pull out, since you’re not on birth control?”

I gripped him tighter with my legs, and replied, “Don’t you dare pull out of me. I want to feel your cum shooting into the depths of my pussy. Oh shit, I never knew that it could feel so good to be truly fucked by a big cock.”

Jeff reached the point of no return after that and pushed his cock in me to the balls as I felt it begin to pulse and squirt. I felt his cum spraying into my depths, a feeling that I had never experienced before. He was still sucking my areola and nipple, and moaning as he grunted out, “Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh fuck, your pussy is sucking the cum right out of me. You’d better not be fertile right now, or I’ll damn sure be giving you my baby!”

He stayed on top of me for what seemed like another ten minutes, kissing me and slowly fucking me with his thick, but soft, cock. I loved the feeling of having my pussy filled with his cock meat and cum, and he didn’t really seem that concerned about getting me pregnant. Jeff finally rolled off me, and I instinctively did something that I had never done before wit Gary.

I leaned down and took his soft, slimy cock into my mouth, and began sucking it clean. He was surprised and humping against my mouth, as he said, “Holy fucking shit, Donna has never done that for me. I’m sorry that I can’t return the favor, but I don’t eat what I’ve fucked.”

His cock was getting hard again by the time I cleaned it and big, low-hanging balls, and he rolled me over to fuck me again. Our coupling was much less frantic that second time, and he fucked me slowly and deeply.

We talked a little as we fucked, and I responded to his earlier comment, saying, “I think I can understand why you wouldn’t want to eat me out after we fucked, and I see how that might be disgusting for a man to do. But, you might be interested to know that Gary always eats me out after we fuck. What does that say about him?”

Jeff wrinkled his nose, as if he was disgusted, and answered, “Knowing now that he eats his own cum, coupled with the things you told me earlier, almost makes me think that he is having cuckold fantasies, and wants to watch you being fucked by other men. I don’t know that much about it, and can’t be sure, but I suspect it. I hope it’s true, because that will allow us to get together more easily after I find a new job.”

We stayed in bed together for another hour, kissing and him sucking my breasts, while his spent cock soaked in my pussy in our combined juices. After that we finished making the cookies, but it took a long time because of our frequent breaks to kiss and cuddle. Then we went to the bake sale at the end of the day and sold cookies to parents as they picked up their children.

I felt so dirty and slutty sitting there with Jeff, with our kids mingling behind us, with the knowledge that we had both committed adultery. But that guilt was overshadowed by the feeling of satisfaction at having been fucked to multiple orgasms in two separate fucks that morning. I couldn’t stop thinking about how good his thick cock felt inside of me, and the feeling of being inseminated by someone other than my husband for the first time.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

Gary got home late, as was usual during that time. We had a nice dinner with the kids before putting them to bed, and I told him that I raised three hundred dollars for the school at the bake sale. I knew that he would then want to eat me out, as was his habit, and I somehow took pleasure knowing that he would unknowingly be swallowing the remnants of Jeff’s cum. I didn’t shower after Jeff and I fucked, although I did wipe my pussy and inner thighs with soap and water. But without a douche bag I couldn’t clean myself completely.

He seemed to be voraciously hungry for my pussy that night, and he sucked me to two amazing orgasms. Knowing that he was likely tasting some of Jeff’s ejaculate got me more aroused than ever.

When he was finished, and we were talking, he said, “I really loved eating you out tonight, honey, because you were juicer, tastier, and muskier than usual.”

I wasn’t sure if he suspected anything, but I smiled and kissed him on the lips before saying, “I’m sorry that I didn’t have time to shower before you got home. After a long day making cookies, and then sitting and sweating on those uncomfortable chairs at the bake sale, I guess I am a little more aromatic than usual down there. I’ll try to make sure that I shower from now on.”

Gary responded, “Oh no, honey, I’m not complaining. It’s hard to explain, but I like eating you out when you’re like this, so please don’t change a thing. The juicier and more fragrant you are, the more I like it. So, don’t do anything special to clean up for me.”

We talked for a few more minutes and he asked, “That sounds like a lot of money you made for the school, and you must have baked a lot of cookies. Did you do those all by yourself?”

I didn’t know if he was fishing or suspicious, but I thought it best to tell the truth. So, I answered, “Yeah, that was eight big batches, and Jeff helped me with some of it, and then helped to carry them down to the school. He’s been a good friend during the time he’s been looking for work, and I feel a lot safer walking with him to and from the school.”

It wouldn’t be unusual for a husband to get jealous or upset hearing his wife talking about spending time with another man, but Gary just shrugged it off and rolled over to go to sleep, as he said, “Yeah, Jeff’s a good guy, and it’s nice to know that he’s got your back when I’m not around. But remember, he’ always been the main guy lusting after you.”

Gary’s liberal attitude about me spending time with Jeff, coupled with how much I enjoyed fucking him, gave me the freedom to fuck Jeff at every opportunity. And based on Gary’ comments about me being tastier and juicier, I had a premonition that he might even be hoping that Jeff and I were having sex.

For the next two weeks, Jeff and I were fucking in the mornings after taking the kids to school, and in the afternoons before bringing them home, except on those days when I was most fertile. And as the days passed, I cleaned up less and less each time, until I was finally wearing a pad to keep most of the cum in and on my pussy, and only wiping my pussy down in a hasty, incomplete way. I wanted to leave it as nasty for Gary as possible, without being too blatant.

Over that time of leaving my pussy gooier and gooier for Gary to eat, he praised me more and more on my taste, smell, and juiciness. He also kept mentioning how happy I seemed. I reasoned that he must be able to tell that I had cum in me. On some days, I felt Jeff’s cum ooze out of me, as Gary happily licked, sucked, and swallowed all our juices. And he periodically asked me questions about how Jeff was doing, and if we had done anything interesting.

At that point, I assumed that Gary had to know that something more than a platonic friendship was going on between Jeff and me. One night he confirmed his suspicions, saying, “Honey, I’m starting to think that you and Jeff are closer than you want me to know. You’ve been so much happier over the last few months, and the taste, texture, and aroma of your pussy reminds me a lot of how you are after we’ve fucked. And if anything is happening, you aren’t even on birth control.”

I waited for a few seconds to answer, and decided to confront his insinuation head on, saying, “I’ve told you that Jeff has become a good friend, and you didn’t seem to be upset about it or even act like you cared. To be honest, I got the feeling that you were trying to get me interested in him, by telling me that he was the guy most attracted to me. Even worse, why would you keep telling me about some of those men, including Jeff, being better hung than you? I mean, what the fuck, Gary, were you trying to push me towards Jeff?”

Gary snuggled up with me and was almost whimpering as he responded, “I’m sorry, honey, but the longer we lived in the neighborhood, and the more I noticed the men looking at you all the time, I couldn’t help fantasizing about what it would be like to see you with another man. My fantasies have gotten stronger and stronger over the years and seemed to come to a head when Jeff lost his job a few months ago.”

He buried his head in my neck and continued, “When I realized that you and Jeff were spending so much time together, one part of me was ashamed for being so weak and wanted to intervene, and the other was hoping that you would actually have sex with him. The first time I tasted him in you, the night after the bake sale, I knew that you had crossed the line and fucked him. And for the next two weeks, you were leaving even more evidence for me to eat. Tell me how it got started, honey, I won’t be angry with you.”

Even though I had been assuming that he suspected that I was fucking Jeff, it was still very emotional for me to admit it to him. Somehow, I got the courage, and I told him about the day I was making cookies with Jeff, and how it all happened. I felt his dick getting hard as he humped it against my thigh as I gave him all the intimate details. I knew then that it would be okay.

He kept hugging my neck as he sobbed and said, “Please tell me how it was for you fucking him, and tell me about his cock, as compared to my dick.”

I didn’t know that much about cuckolds at that time, but it was clear that he took pleasure in being demeaned and wallowing in the reality that his wife had fucked another, better-hung man. I described Jeff’s thick, long cock and big, low-hanging balls in detail, and then elaborated, “His cock is so thick, and I have one orgasm after the other when he fucks me. His cock is long enough to press against my cervix, and I rotate my hips until he's buried in me to the balls. Are you sure you want me to continue?”

He was still sobbing as he said, “Oh fuck, yes, please, honey, tell me everything.”

I continued, “Now I know this might sound sick, honey, but when I feel Jeff’s big cock throbbing, pulsing, and inseminating my pussy, I can’t help thinking about me being unprotected, and he could possibly be impregnating me. He loves fucking me bareback too, and from the way he stays inside of me, even after his cock softens, I almost got the feeling that he's trying to impregnate me. I love his big cock, and I want to keep fucking him.”

Gary was overwhelmed with my description of fucking Jeff, and just as I was talking about Jeff possibly hoping to impregnate me, I felt Gary’s dick jerking and squirting his cum load against me thigh. I would find out later that pregnancy-risk fucking, or even actual impregnation, is one of the favorite fantasies for cuckolds.

I then did something that I had never done for Gary before, and leaned down to suck the cum off his softening dick and balls. He had rubbed his cum all over his crotch and my thigh, and he pulled me around to suck my pussy again, as I cleaned his groin. 

We stayed up half the night talking, and Gary made it clear that he wanted me to keep fucking Jeff, and even other men in the neighborhood. He admitted that he loved eating me out after Jeff fucked me, and he wanted to try it with a fresh load. Gary also wanted to watch me fuck Jeff, but he wanted to surprise him. So, he stayed home from work the next morning, hiding in our closet, until Jeff and I got there after walking the kids to school.

I had been telling Jeff that I was leaving my pussy wetter and wetter for Gary to eat over the past couple of weeks, and just as we walked into the bedroom, Jeff was asking, “Hasn’t Gary noticed how wet and tasty you’ve been for him lately? When do you think he’ll confront you, so we can get this all out in the open?”

It was fun knowing that Gary was in the closet watching and listening, and I lied as I answered, “I’m not sure, Jeff, but he must suspect something. You should see the way he licks and sucks my pussy. I can feel your cum draining out of me, as his slurping gets louder and louder. But enough about that; fuck me with your big cock.”

Jeff and I were nude on the bed, with our legs facing the closet, as he began sucking my breasts and I fondled his cock. Then I leaned down to suck him hard, and winked at the slats in the closet door, knowing that Gary would go nuts seeing Jeff’s big cock in my mouth. After he was hard, I lay on my back, and Jeff moved over me, impaling me on his big cock.

He was fucking me with slow, deep strokes, and as I wrapped my legs around his ass, Gary quietly opened the closet door and knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed. He was in the perfect position to see and hear Jeff’s big cock squishing in my pussy, as well as hearing his big balls slapping against my thighs and ass.

I wanted to make it more exciting for both men, and I lied by moaning out loud, “Fuck me, Jeff, fuck me hard and let me feel your thick cum flooding my womb. I’m very close to my fertile time, but I don’t care. If you do impregnate me, Gary will never know that it’s your baby, and we’ll raise it as our own.”

Jeff started fucking me faster after that, and in only another minute or so I felt his cock flexing and jerking and knew that he was inseminating me. He confirmed that by moaning, “Oh shit, oh fuck, take my cum, Di, and my baby.”

He kept fucking me with his softening cock, and I pulled his head down to kiss me as I felt Gary crawl on the bed between our wide-spread legs. He was getting a close-up look and smell of our coupling. Gary was running his hand up between my legs, almost to my pussy, without touching Jeff, and I knew that he was anxious to eat me out.

Jeff stayed inside of me for another ten minutes, and when I felt him starting to roll off me, I held his face in my hands and said, “Don’t freak out, Jeff, but we have a little surprise for you. Gary does know that you’ve been fucking me, and he wanted to see it for himself. So just roll over and watch him go to work on my pussy.”

He rolled off me and jerked around to watch Gary move farther up between my legs, until he had my cum-filled and cum-covered pussy in his mouth. Jeff looked on amazed, as Gary slurped up his leavings. He sucked me for about five minutes, and as he pulled away, I had an impulsive idea.

Gary was looking up and seemed to be embarrassed, when I said, “You need to show Jeff your appreciation for giving me such a great fuck. Go ahead, honey, and clean up his cock and balls for him. I’m guessing that you’d love to do that for him, and you’ve been eating his cum for weeks anyway.”

I was surprised that Gary didn’t hesitate to suck Jeff’s cock, and Jeff looked down amused as he watched Gary clean him up. We all sat around and talked after that, until Gary sucked Jeff’s cock hard to fuck me again. That was a huge turning point in our marriage, since not only had I become a slut for our neighbor, but Gary had shown his true desires as my cock sucking cuckold husband.

Gary will now conclude the story, and let you know just how depraved we became.

Gary’s Conclusion

After tasting Jeff’s cum in Di’s pussy that first time, I noticed that over the next couple of weeks her pussy was becoming wetter and tastier. I could only conclude that Di was reacting to my lack of intervening with Jeff, and my continued comments about how the men lusted for her, by almost daring me to acknowledge that she was fucking him. She had gone from being my previously faithful wife, to being a slut for our neighbor.

I, of course, wanted her to fuck Jeff, and at the beginning of the third week I verbalized my suspicions to her. That brought everything out into the open, and I watched and participated when she fucked Jeff the following morning. It was such an amazing sight, watching his big cock stretching her pussy, and I especially liked knowing that he was inseminating her with his bare cock. One surprise was when she told me to clean his cock and balls, and although I had not previously thought about doing that, I found out that I enjoyed sucking him.

Jeff continued fucking Di every school day for the next couple of weeks, although I couldn’t always be there, until he found a new job. That meant that they could no longer fuck during the day, and we had to be creative in finding time for him to come to our home on some evenings and weekends, when our kids were over at the neighbors and he was able to make believable excuses to his wife.

Di had gotten used to a steady diet of Jeff’s big cock, and she was climbing the walls when they couldn’t get together as much. So, we decided to take advantage of the other neighbor men who lusted after her, and she started flirting back when they tried to hit on her at our neighborhood parties.

Her flirting paid off one Saturday at a party when we were two doors down the street at Brad’s home. More of the neighbors showed up than were anticipated, and Di called out to me that she was going to go home to get some more chairs and snacks. I was standing nearby talking to some of our neighbors and had just overheard Brad making some suggestive comments to Di.

Then he said, “I’d be happy to help you with that, Di, since Gary is in the middle of a conversation.”

Di glanced and winked at me before saying, “Thanks, Brad, I’d appreciate the help.”

I waited for a few minutes after they left, and then followed. I quietly went into the house, headed for the bedroom, and wasn’t surprised that they were already undressed and on the bed. I watched from the door as Brad sucked Di’s tits, before turning around and pulling her on top of him in a sixty-nine.

She saw me at the door and smiled as she took his huge cock into her mouth. It appeared to be a little longer and thicker than Jeff’s cock, and Di was struggling to suck him. They sucked one another for about five minutes, until Di said, “We’d better hurry, Brad, or we’ll soon be missed at the party.”

Brad must have thought he was in heaven, finally getting the opportunity to fuck Di after all those years admiring her. But he at least had the presence of mind to say, “I’m sorry, Di, but I obviously don’t have a condom with me. Are you on birth control, and is it okay to fuck you bareback without pulling out?”

She pulled his head down to kiss him before responding, “I’m not on any kind of birth control, but I want you to fuck me anyway. I want to feel your big cock in me bare, and then feel your cum shooting into me. It’s my problem if you knock me up, so just fuck me.”

Brad is a good-looking guy, and very fit. I loved watching his muscular ass flex as he pushed his huge cock into Di’s waiting pussy. He easily got his cock buried to the balls in her adulterous cunt, and Di was calling out with one orgasm after the other on his thick cock.

Because of the excitement of fucking her for the first time, and fucking her bareback, Brad lasted only a few minutes in her pussy, as she wrapped her legs around his ass. She encouraged him with loud, gasping moans, saying, “Oh shit, oh fuck, that feels so good, and I’m cumming on your big cock. I need your cock so badly; fuck me harder, Brad. Shoot your cum right into my womb and give me your baby.”

Di had learned from fucking Jeff that men get very aroused fucking another man’s wife bareback, when they have no responsibility, and there is at least a chance they might impregnate her. So, her comments put him past the point of no return.

He had been stroking her pussy hard and fast, when he pressed in her to the balls, and I saw his thick perineum throbbing as he pumped her married pussy with his cum. She knew that he was cumming in her, and played to his desires even more by saying, “Oh yes, oh fuck, Brad, I can feel your cock pulsing in my pussy, and your cum flooding in. Keep fucking me and keep my pussy plugged as you empty your balls.”

Brad stayed on her for another five minutes, slowly fucking her with his deflated, but still thick cock, until he finally started pulling out and saying, “Holy shit, Di, I’ve always known that you are hot, but I had no idea that you would be such a passionate fuck. I wish my wife had even a fraction of the lust that you have. But what about Gary? Does he have any idea that you might be fucking other men?”

He had just rolled off her, but hadn’t seen me hiding by the door yet, when Di smiled at him and responded, “You might be surprised to hear this, Brad, but Gary and I have found out recently that not only do I have a hunger and need for big cocks, but Gary has a hunger for eating me out after I’ve been royally fucked. Jeff helped get us started down this path, and now we can’t seem to get enough. Watch what Gary does now.”

That was my cue to show myself, and Brad was dumbfounded when I climbed onto the bed between Di’s legs. He watched as I licked and sucked her pussy, swallowing all his oozing cumload. When I was finished cleaning Di, I moved over towards him, and he pulled back saying, “Whoa, fuck, man, what the fuck are you doing?”

Di interceded by saying, “That’s all part of the deal, Brad. If you would like to continue fucking me, then Gary gets to clean your cock too. Just close your eyes and pretend that it’s me sucking you, and I think you’ll like the suck job he does for you.”

Brad was stiff and nervous as he reluctantly allowed me to begin sucking his cock, but after sucking him for a few minutes, he was moaning and enjoying it. I took the opportunity to suck his balls too, and when his cock started getting hard again, Di said, “We’ve already been away from the party for too long, or I’d let you fuck me again. We’d better grab the chairs and snacks before someone notices how long we’ve been gone.”

Jeff and Di had connected emotionally over a period of months before he fucked her the first time. He had feelings for her and hadn’t told any of the other neighbors about him fucking Di. Brad was a different story, and he soon spread the word about her infidelity and our cuckold relationship. It didn’t take long before three of the other neighbor men became more assertive at finding opportunities to fuck Di.

It was arousing and fun seeing how each of those men found different ways to approach either Di or me, or both. One of the guys, Alan, was cautious, but direct. He came over to talk to us when we were working in our yard, and our kids were over at his home playing with his kids. He came up to us and said, “No offense if I’m wrong, but I’ve heard a very interesting rumor about you two. If it’s true, then I’d sure like to join the party.”

Di decided to tease him a little, by moving close to him, putting her hand on his shoulder, and in her most sultry voice asking, “Whatever could you be talking about, Alan? We’re not aware of any rumors about us. You’re going to have to be specific.”

Alan recognized that she was teasing him, and that emboldened him to reply, “Well, I’ve heard that you both have a hunger for thick cock meat and cum, and I’ve got plenty of both. If so, let’s take this inside.”

To make a long story short, we took Alan inside, and Gary was sucking his cock to make it hard to fuck me, as Alan sucked my breasts. Then Alan became the third stud neighbor in our lives, fucking Di twice, with me cleaning both each time.

One of our other neighbors, Jason, took a less risky approach. He started out by approaching me, since we sometimes worked on projects together in our garages. I had seen his cock at the urinals and knew that it was probably a little shorter than Jeff’s, but still thick. In all the years I had known him, he had never brought up any risqué or sexually oriented topics. But shortly after Di fucked Brad the first time, he started talking about porn with me.

Jason has an old computer in his garage, and I was over there one evening after work, when he said, “I don’t know if you have any interest, Gary, but I have found some fascinating porn sites that I enjoy going to. But hey, I don’t want to put you off if you don’t look at that stuff.”

I recognized right away what he was doing, and I made it easy for him by saying, “I honestly haven’t looked at much of that stuff, but sure, I’ll look at it with you. It might be interesting to see what kinds of stuff you’re into.”

He started out going to a few generic sites showing big breasted women fucking men with big cocks, and then he went to a cuckold site. We had viewed a few of the short video clips of men watching their wives fucking other men, and even sucking the men’s cocks, when I baited him by asking, “Damn, Jason, what’s gotten you so interested in this? What do you like about it the most? You haven’t been fantasizing about offering your wife to other men to fuck, have you?”

The implication that I might be thinking that Jason was the submissive one and fantasizing about being a cuckold seemed to embarrass him. But he recovered nicely, by replying, “Well no, to be honest I was visualizing myself as being the dominant man in those videos.”

I acted surprised and asked, “Wow, no kidding? What turns you on about that?”

Since we had never discussed sexual topics previously, he was a little reticent when he answered, “It’s kind of hard to explain. I like the idea of dominating another man by fucking his wife, especially if I can fuck her with no protection, and she’s not on birth control. The thought of inseminating another man’s wife with the possibility of impregnating her really gets me going. I also like the idea of dominating the man by making him suck my cock before and after I fuck his wife.”

He was getting himself worked up just talking about it, and I kept the conversation going, saying, “Damn, Jason, I haven’t ever seen you so passionate about anything. Is all of this just a fantasy for you, or have you actually been able to dominate a married couple that way?”

Jason smiled and responded in a way that told me he was gaining the courage to approach me. He said, “No, unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity, but I’d jump at it if I had the chance. But what about you, Gary? How do you picture yourself in those video clips?”

A dominant man would have answered right away, that he would be the dominant man. So, that, plus what Brad or Alan had already told him, let him know that I was lying when I answered, “This is the first time I’ve ever contemplated something like this, so let me think.”

I paused for a few seconds and continued in a way that put the ball in his court, by saying, “I don’t think any man wants to think of himself as being subservient to others, but you must know from seeing me in the urinals that I’m not that well-hung. I don’t know, would having a small dick automatically put me in that cuckold category?”

Jason took advantage of my indecision and answered, “Hmm, I don’t know. You’ve seen me and some of the other guys at the urinals too. Have you ever had any interest in or fantasies about other men with big cocks fucking Di, or even what it might be like to suck one?”

We were playing a very arousing, verbal game, and I accelerated it by replying, “That’s hard to say, Jason. I’ve never seen any of you guys hard, so it’s not easy to visualize.”

That was the beginning of the end as he replied, “I think we’ve been pretty good friends and neighbors, and I’d be willing to give you a look at mine. That’ll give you a way to judge if you’d have any interest. I’ll show you right now if you want.”

I kept up the charade again, saying, “I’ve never seen another man hard before, but I guess I could look if you’re up for it.”

He smiled and unfastened his jeans, quickly pushing them and his underwear to the floor. His soft, uncircumcised cock is a little over five inches long. It is also thick and meaty, and I hesitated to touch it until he said, “Go ahead and get a feel of it, buddy, it won’t get hard by itself.”

I started stroking his cock, with his big balls swinging between his legs, as Jason put his hand on my shoulder, pushing me to my knees. I didn’t hesitate any further, as I took his hardening cock into my mouth and began sucking it. It quickly grew to what I guessed was seven and half inches.

All pretenses were gone, as I actively sucked his thick cock. I looked up at him, with his cock in my mouth, and he looked down at me and said, “I normally wouldn’t let a cocksucker like you suck my cock, but Brad told me that if I wanted to get into Di’s sweet, unprotected pussy, that I’d have to let you suck my meat. So, get ready to swallow my load, and then help me fuck and inseminate your wife.”

Jason shot his load in only a few minutes, and I arranged for him to fuck Di that weekend.

As the weeks, months, and years passed, we took advantage of every opportunity to sign our kids up for school and summer activities, as well as arranging play dates with other kids, to get private time to have those men to our home.

Even though it was sometimes difficult to find those opportunities, Di was being fucked by Jeff and the other four men six to seven times per week on average, and on some weekends in the summers she was fucked ten or more times. My previously demure wife had found her inner slut, and I also discovered my place as her hungry cuckold husband. She hasn’t been impregnated so far, but we and the men who fuck her enjoy that she takes the risk.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments