Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Pregnant in the Forest Preserve

"I have a high sex drive when pregnant and nursing and fuck many men in the forest preserve."

48
9 Comments 9
58.9k Views 58.9k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Famous Story

My name is Sue, and at the time of this story I was thirty years old and my husband, Ed, was thirty-three, and we lived in a northwest suburb of Chicago. I am an executive for a large insurance company located in downtown Chicago, and Edias a production manager for a manufacturing company near O’Hare airport. We have a nine-month-old daughter who I was still nursing, and I was also four and a half months pregnant with another child.

I knew from discussions with my OB/GYN doctor during my two pregnancies and from personal experience, that pregnant women can experience wide variations in female hormone levels, which in turn causes either diminished or increased sex drives. The increased hormones can cause greatly increased vaginal lubrication, increased sensitivity of the breasts and nipples, and increased blood flow to the pelvic area, all of which result in the increased desire to be fucked.

I don’t remember these changes being so dramatic during my first pregnancy, but this time my sex drive was so high that I just couldn’t seem to get enough sex. I also noticed that even though my breasts had been painfully sensitive during my first pregnancy, now that I was pregnant again and breast feeding our daughter, my breasts were sensitive in a way that just increased my desire for sex, and having my breasts sucked makes my pussy even wetter.

At that time in our lives Ed and I usually fucked about once or twice per week, but because his dick is smaller than average at only five inches and thin, he usually brings me to orgasm orally after ejaculating into me. But then, during the time of my greatest need sexually, Ed had some big projects going on at work and was working long hours and even some weekends at his job. He didn’t seem to be able to keep up with our normal sex life, much less the demands that I was placing on him to fuck me several times per day.

My swollen and very wet vulva was just itching to be fucked, and I had to resort to masturbating myself with a seven inch, thick, life-like dildo that has the hard, yet pliable texture of a real hard cock. Ed got the dildo for me since he was feeling guilty about not fucking me as much as I needed him to. My underwear was always soaking with my juices, and I sometimes had to wipe up the pussy juice as it ran down my legs. So, I soon started wearing a pad to absorb some of my fluids.

Ed and I married when I was twenty-four years old, and the first few years we sucked and fucked at least five times a week. But after a few years of marriage, we settled into the once or twice per week routine mentioned above. There were also some other changes and Ed started encouraging me to wear revealing clothes in public, and we started fantasizing about other men fucking me, but at the time neither one of us had any intention of that ever happening.

He really loves and enjoys sucking my very wet pussy, and that wetness, reminiscent of creampies, might have been what led him to suggest those cuckold fantasies. And when my pussy was even wetter, he enjoyed eating me out even more, even on nights when he just didn’t have the energy to fuck me. He also enjoyed sucking milk from my breasts, and of course that just made me hotter than ever for sex.

You sometimes hear about pregnant women who feel bad about their appearance, but with my increased libido, I felt good about myself. I am five feet and five inches tall and have short and perky, dishwater blonde hair and light brown eyes. My breasts size is normally a C-cup, but with the new pregnancy and breast feeding our daughter, they were then a very full DD-cup, and still pretty firm.

My normal weight is about one hundred and twenty pounds, but I was then a voluptuous one hundred and thirty-five pounds and the extra weight filled out my tits and ass and gave me some seductive curves. All in all, I was pleased with my appearance, and as far as I was concerned, my belly showing from the pregnancy just made me look even sexier.

I have a private office at the Chicago headquarters where I work, so I was able to lock my door and masturbate several times a day, with no one knowing what I was doing. That meant I kept myself fairly well sexually satiated, and I never had a desire to seek out other men to fuck me. And, I always kept air freshener on hand to mask the strong, but I think pleasant aroma of my very wet pussy.

Things changed when I was given an assignment to reorganize and improve the performance of one of our branch offices in the Chicago suburbs, and I was not able to have a private office there and worked in a visitor’s cubicle. My solution to that dilemma was to go to lunch in my conversion minivan, and to find a place to park to masturbate.

My minivan has windows that are tinted as much as allowed by Illinois law, and I also have curtains that I can pull on all the windows behind the front seat. I even have a curtain that closes off the back of the minivan from the front.

On my first day at the new location, I went exploring at lunch to find a good place to park where I could masturbate in relative privacy. Fortunately, that office is only a few minutes from one of the many forest reserves in the metro area, so I drove in there to check it out. I drove slowly along the edge of the parking lot nearest the woods, and eventually backed into a space near the end of the row and under some overhanging trees. I learned later that backing in to park was some sort of signal to others that I was looking for action, but I didn’t know about that at the time.

I just sat in my minivan for a while, watching the traffic and other activity in the area and assessing the risks of being there alone. There were quite a few men in cars who seemed to be cruising the area, and they all slowed up and stared at me as they turned around at the end of the lot. Some of them also backed in to park close to me, and I noticed that most of them got out of their cars and nervously looked around, and then I saw them in my side-view mirrors following little paths into the thick woods.

I finally decided that it was safe enough there since none of the men approached my car, so I decided to go ahead and masturbate using my thick dildo. I was in the habit of wearing short skirts to work to give me easier access to my pussy, so I just pulled up my skirt and pulled the gusset of my panties aside as I fucked myself to two tremendous orgasms, and then put a pad in place to contain my juices. I really liked the way the thick dildo feels in my pussy since it's so much thicker than Ed’s little cock, and I also like the feeling of being so wet.

When I got home that night, Ed was still at work and our daughter was still with the baby sitter, so I decided to use some of my private time to do a little internet research on the forest reserve. I found numerous articles about the police arresting people for indecent exposure and other sex crimes in the reserve, and it seemed like it was mostly gay men who were being caught in their sex acts. The men would go into the woods and meet with other men to give each other oral and/or anal sex, and sometimes the undercover police officers were hiding in the woods and would arrest them.

There were also a few stories about men and women being arrested for public sex acts, and I noticed that all the arrests were made either in the woods or in cars without tinted windows or curtains where the people were in plain sight of the cops. I decided that as long as I stayed in my minivan and looked like I was reading or something, the officers wouldn’t be able to see me using the dildo and I’d be okay. And besides, at that time, I had no intention of fucking men at the car park.

I continued going to the forest reserve every day at lunch, and although I was enjoying my two or more climaxes with the dildo, I still needed more. So, I then started going to the reserve on the way home after work as well, and those additional climaxes mellowed me out for the ride home. I told Ed all about my activities, and he wanted to suck my pussy even more knowing how juicy I was from masturbating and then keeping all the juices in with a pad.

He also started bringing up those cuckold fantasies again and would aggressively suck my pussy to several climaxes on nights when he got home early enough. I told Ed about seeing all those men cruising in their cars, and found myself wondering if he was imagining sucking their cum from my cunt. But he never actually admitted that to me.

By the middle of the second week of going to the reserve at lunch and after work, I was noticing many of the same men and a few women in cars cruising the parking lot every day. One man who caught my attention appeared to be about forty years old, and he always slowed to almost a complete stop in front of my minivan and smiled at me. I never saw him go into the woods with other men, so I was starting to get the idea that he was more interested in women.

Then, one day at lunch, he pulled into the parking spot right next to me, so that our drivers’ windows were right next to one another. He smiled at me again and said, “Hi, my name is Mitchell, and I've seen you parked here at lunch and after work for the last week and a half. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but are you looking for some kind of action?”

I was a little flustered since I was at that very moment in the middle of an orgasm using my dildo, and at first stunned at his forward comment. It took me a few seconds to regain my composure and I asked in a way that showed I was irritated, “Hi, Mitchell, my name is Sue, and what makes you think I am looking for action? Can’t a lady eat her lunch without someone thinking that she's looking for action?”

Then Mitchell got a distressed look on his face and said, “Oh, Sue, I’m so sorry if I have misinterpreted your situation. It’s just that you always back into the parking spot, and that's usually a signal that you would be open to some action. I haven’t approached you until now since you haven’t given any other indications of interest, but today I just thought I’d come check out the situation. I really didn’t mean to offend you and will leave if you want me to.”

I was starting to calm down a little, and as I focused on his face I saw that he is a very good-looking man. I then looked down into his compact car for the first time and was shocked to see him stroking his cock with it sticking out of his zipper. My seat in the minivan is quite a bit higher than his, and I had a perfect view right into his lap. He has a very nice looking circumcised, thick, vein-covered cock that looked to be even bigger than my dildo and with a very big head. I must have unconsciously stared at him stroking his cock for at least twenty seconds, which is a very long time in a situation like that.

When I finally looked up into his face, he was smiling broadly at me and asked, “So tell me, Sue, do you like what you see?”

I was really flustered then, and any irritation that I felt for being interrupted during my climax was turning into pure lust. I had never seen a cock that big except in some pictures that Ed brought up on cuckold sites on the computer at home, and I was already starting to imagine what it would feel like thrusting into and out of my pussy.

So rather than acting as if I was irritated, I said, “Oh my, Mitchell, I really do like what I'm seeing! Please tell me how big your cock is.”

Mitchell continued smiling and said, “Well, the last time I measured my cock it was about eight and a half inches long and over six inches around, and the head is even bigger. You can feel it for yourself if you want to.”

As lustful as I was feeling, I was also getting a little scared, so I tried to buy some time by saying, “You wouldn’t want to mess around with a woman like me. I’m four and a half months pregnant and still breast feeding my daughter.”

When Mitchell heard that his face lit up and he said, “Holy shit, I’ve always wanted to suck and fuck a pregnant woman and drink mother’s milk, and you have both! That's so hot! I’d give anything to have sex with you! Why have you been here anyway? What have you been doing?”

I decided at that point I was so lustful that there was no reason to hide the truth, so I said, “Well, to tell you the truth, I have had an extremely high sex drive since I entered the second trimester of my pregnancy, and my husband is so busy at work that I can’t get enough sex. And even when we do fuck, his cock really doesn’t give me the satisfaction I need. I've been masturbating with my dildo at lunch and after work on the way home, and I didn’t realize that backing in to park was sending a signal that I was looking for some action.”

Mitchell was really getting excited then and he asked, “Well, now that you know, and having seen my big cock, do you want to take this further? I know that I could at least partially satisfy your sex drive.”

I had already been at lunch for forty-five minutes and had to be back, and the prospect of being with another man for the first time was a little frightening to me. As much as I wanted to feel that big cock in my pussy, I knew that I had to give myself some time to think about it and the impact it would have on Ed.

So I said, “Look, Mitchell, I really like you and your cock looks perfect, but I’ve never had sex outside of my marriage before, and I need to think about it. I’ll be here after work again at about 5:30 pm, and if I have backed in to park, you’ll know that I am ready to play.”

Mitchell just smiled broadly and said, “Okay, Sue, I’ll see you this afternoon.”

I went back to the office and my mind was in turmoil. I really wanted to fuck Mitchell’s big cock, but I also wanted to remain faithful to Ed. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Ed probably was hoping this would happen. Most of his cuckold fantasies involved the husband learning after the fact that his wife had been fucked and then sucking the cum from her sloppy pussy. I know that I was rationalizing everything, but I finally decided to fuck Mitchell after work and take a pussy full of cum home to Ed as a surprise.

The afternoon passed very slowly, and I thought the end of the day would never come. But I soon found myself backing into my usual spot in the forest reserve, and no sooner had I turned off my engine when Mitchell came pulling in beside me. I looked down and saw that he had his cock sticking through his open zipper again, and he asked, “Well, Sue have you thought about it enough? Do you want some of my big cock or not?”

I decided not to fully commit yet and have a little fun with him and said, “Well, I’m not totally sure yet. Why don’t you get into my minivan and let me have a closer look at your cock?”

I opened my door and then the sliding door to the back and climbed inside. I had arranged the back with the seats folded down to make a nice sized bed, and I had a couple of blankets to make it cozier. Mitchell wasted no time in climbing through the side door, and then I shut the door and locked the van. All the curtains were pulled, including the one separating the front seat from the back, so no one could see into the minivan.

Mitchell immediately unbuckled and lowered his pants, and since he wasn’t wearing underwear, I found myself staring at his gorgeous big cock. I was also removing my clothes, and he took a good look at me and said, “Damn, Sue, you are simply gorgeous with your big, full tits and that pregnant belly. I’d love to be sucking your pussy while looking at your belly. Come on and sit on my face.”

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I had just enough head room to allow me to bend over a little as I lifted my leg over his head, and he qucikly had his mouth covering my very wet cunt, while at the same time looking up at my belly and tits. He struggled a little at first handling my wetness, but soon got into a rhythm sucking my pussy and then reached up to squeeze my very full tits. Once he saw the milk flowing from my breasts he pulled me down on top of him and began to suck my milk. Having my milk-filled tits sucked really made my pussy itch for some cock, and I reached down to feel his shaft and guide it to my pussy. That thick cock felt so good in my hands, especially when comparing it to Ed’s dick and it took little effort to guide him into my pussy. I started sliding up and down on his thick cock, and he was soon buried to the hilt. I felt him gently pushing against my cervix, and the fullness I felt was amazing.

He was obsessed with drinking my plentiful milk, and he was working himself into a frenzy drinking my fluids and fucking me hard and fast. I was having multiple orgasms from that big cock, and he filled me so completely that I felt the big cock head and the thick veins moving against my vaginal walls. Before long I felt him tense up and then his cock started jerking and pulsing as he filled me with his cum.

It felt just wonderful, and I had yet another orgasm even as his cock was softening with him still stroking me. We laid there in the afterglow of our orgasms, and he continued sucking milk from my swollen breasts as his cock hardened again, and he fucked me again without ever having stopped his thrusting following his first ejaculation.

I was starting to get uncomfortable laying on him like that, so he pulled his big cock out of me and I got on my side. Mitchell than spooned in behind me and fucked me from the rear, while still massaging my tits with one hand and my swollen belly with the other. He obviously couldn’t believe his luck in finding a lactating pregnant woman to fuck.

He said, “Fuck Sue, your pussy is so tight and wet, and your breast milk is delicious. My big cock feels so good in your tight wet cunt.”

I then said, “Yours is the biggest cock that I've ever had, and I can hardly believe how good it feels having you stretch my pussy like this. I even enjoy feeling you gently press against my cervix, knowing that you're in me as deep as you can be, and also knowing that if I wasn’t already pregnant, that you would surely knock me up with your plentiful cum.”

He soon stiffened up and ejaculated in me again, and as much as I wanted him to continue fucking me, I knew that I had to get home. I pulled away from him and slipped on my underwear and pad, and then I turned around to suck his cock clean of our juices. I really liked sucking that big cock, and he was so horny that he started getting hard all over again. But as much as I liked his cock, I had to stop sucking him and complete getting dressed.

We had been sucking and fucking for forty-five minutes, and I know that I had numerous orgasms and he had two that I was aware of. After we finished dressing, he looked at me almost with tears in his eyes and said, “That was the best sex that I have ever had. Being able to suck and fuck a lactating pregnant woman is unbelievable. And I could hardly believe what a wet pussy you have. It was all I could do to breathe when you first sat on my face and your copious juices began to flow into my mouth. What an amazing woman you are! I would love to meet with you again and again!”

I was also overwhelmed by our amazing sex and said, “I've been married for six years and my husband and I have had a lot of sex, but I could never have imagined how wonderful a big cock like yours would feel in me. I had so many orgasms that I lost count, and it felt wonderful when your plentiful cum sprayed into my already stuffed pussy."

"I could actually feel it spraying against my cervix. I have to hurry home and feed our juices to my husband, for the very first time, before it gets absorbed into the pad. And you’ll know if I want more of your cock when you see me parked here again tomorrow and every day after that. If my husband is okay with what I've done, I will want to fuck you during lunch and after work, and I may ask you to bring some friends to help satiate my wet pussy.”

I was driving home and starting to get worried about what Ed would think about me fucking Mitchell like that. I thought I knew how he felt from the fantasizing we had done previously, but there was no way to know for sure without revealing it to him. I saw that Ed’s car was in the garage when I opened the door, and I was happy that he was home on time for once. I went into the kitchen and he was there starting to make us some supper, and he told me that he had not picked up our daughter from the sitters yet.

Then, I took a deep breath and said, “I’m glad you haven’t picked her up yet. Let’s go up to the bedroom so I can feed you some of my pussy juice and cum that I got from fucking a guy at the forest reserve today. Come on, baby, you’ll just love the taste of his cum.”

Ed looked at me and smiled, since that was a fantasy that we had played out many times over the last few years. He looked at me and said, “Okay, baby. I hope that he had a big enough cock to fully satisfy your hungry pussy. I can hardly wait to taste your juices and his cum.”

We both undressed as we entered the bedroom, but I held the pad in place with my hand as I started to move my leg over his head. Then, just as I pulled the pad away and sat on his face, he opened his mouth and covered my swollen labia. Then I said, “His name is Mitchell and his cock is over eight inches long and almost as thick as a beer can. He fucked me for forty-five minutes and came in me twice while draining my swollen tits of milk. It felt so good having him fill my cunt like that.”

I had said similar things like that in the past, but not with as much detail. I felt him struggling a little under me as my pussy juices and Mitchell’s cum flowed freely into Ed’s mouth. All he could do was swallow to keep from choking, and I kept the pressure on him and even moved back and forth a little, fucking his face with my swollen vulva.

With the differences in taste and consistency from the previous times I sat on his face like that, he had to know that I really did fuck another man. And even though the flow of our juices had diminished, he continued to move his tongue and suck on my pussy in an effort to get it all down. I finally moved off him and looked down to see that he had ejaculated onto his belly while I was feeding him.

He then looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, “Oh, honey, thank you so much for fucking him. I have wanted you to do that for a couple of years now, but it had to be your decision with no interference from me. Please tell me all about what happened, and whether you plan to do it again.”

So, I told Ed all about my encounter with Mitchell, and that I planned to fuck him again and again, both at lunch and after work on the way home. I also said, “Mitchell really gave me a great fucking, but it still wasn’t enough to quench my thirst for sex. I plan to have him fuck me every day for my entire lunch hour and then again after work, and I plan to bring home a pussy-full of come for you to eat every night."

"I will also ask Mitchell to introduce me to some of his friends, so I can be sure to keep my sex drive satisfied. It turns out that a lot of men really get turned on fucking pregnant women, and they also enjoy sucking the milk from my swollen tits.”

The next day at lunch I backed into my parking spot, and Mitchell showed up a few minutes later. We got into the back of my minivan again, and he fucked me to three orgasms while sucking my tits dry. He was worn out after that, but I needed more since I had a taste for his big cock.

So I said, “Thank you for the great fucking, Mitchell, but I need more. Will you be able to fuck me again after work? I’ll be looking for another few orgasms and a couple loads of cum.”

Mitchell looked a little surprised and said, “I will certainly try to keep you satisfied, but I’m pretty drained now, and if we plan to do this twice every day, then I’ll need some help. I’ve got two friends who have cocks even bigger than mine, and they're also infatuated with pregnant and lactating women.”

Then I said, “Okay, see if you can arrange for one or both of them to join us after work today.”

I showed up at the forest reserve after work, and Mitchell was there with two other guys in his car. We all got into my minivan, and although it was a little tight, we had great sex and I had seven mind-blowing orgasms in just one hour. I had one guy fucking my pussy at all times, and I was also sucking cock while the men took turns draining my tits. One of the new guys is white and has a nine inch and very thick cock, and the other is black and has about ten inches and really is as thick as a beer can.

I went home that night with six loads of cum in my overflowing pussy, and Ed very nearly choked getting it all down. That was the first time in months that I felt that I was really satiated. Ed and I agreed for me to continue with those three men, although they all couldn’t make it to all of our sessions, and I fucked those guys right up until I was six and a half months pregnant, until circumstances changed, and I got a new group of cocks to satisfy me.

One day after I had been fucking Mitchell and his friends for two months, I had just backed into my parking spot and a marked forest preserve police cruiser pulled up next to me. The officer is a young guy about my age and said, “Sorry to bother you miss, but my name is Officer Shannon and I've noticed you parking here for two months now at lunch and after work."

"I've also seen several men getting into your minivan with you, but with your curtains closed I have not been able to see what’s going on. I just wanted to let you know that I am concerned about you and that I am here to help if you ever need it. You probably don’t think that I know what’s going on, but I can sure guess, and I know that sometimes things can get out of hand. You can talk to me about it if you want to and I promise that nothing bad will happen to you.”

I studied his face for a minute to try to assess his sincerity, and then decided to tell him my story, probably because I was horny since not having my lunch-time fucking yet that day.

So I said, “Well, officer, thank you for your concern, and I guess that I can tell you what’s happening here. I am six and a half months pregnant now and still nursing my eleven-month-old daughter. That has made my hormones go crazy and I have a very high sex drive that my husband can’t seem to handle. These men have been helping me scratch that itch so to speak, and I still can’t seem to get enough sex.”

The policeman kind of lost his composure and said, “Wow, miss that is very erotic knowing that you are six and half months pregnant, nursing, and still not able to get enough sex. If you don’t mind me saying so, five of my officer friends and I would be happy to help with your needs. I know it is a little selfish on my part, but I would feel better about your safety here if you were meeting with us.”

I was kind of shocked and yet pleased at his offer and asked, “Well, what do you propose? I have to tell you that those other men are very well equipped, if you know what I mean, and I would hate to give that up for something less substantial. Also, where would we meet? I don’t think it would be good for people to see your cruiser parked here and you and the other officers getting into my minivan. Also, would we be able to meet right now, today?”

Then Officer Shannon said, “Well, I can assure you that we are all well equipped, and especially our black officer Malcolm. We could meet in a forest maintenance and storage garage just a couple of minutes from here, and you can pull your van inside so no one will even see you're there. With six of us taking care of you, at least three or more of us will always be available at lunch and right after work.”

I noticed that during the time I was talking with the officer, Mitchell and his friends had pulled up and parked about ten spaces from me. I knew that if they saw me leave following the officer, they would think I was in trouble and would quickly leave the area.

So I looked at the officer and said, “Okay, Officer Shannon, you made a convincing case. Lead the way to the maintenance garage.”

I followed him to the maintenance garage, and he must have radioed two of the other men to meet us there, because two police cars were parked in front and the door to the garage was open. They waved at me to pull inside, and as the door closed behind me I was really getting excited thinking about fucking those well-hung, younger guys.

I got out of my car and was met by Michael and the other two men. Then Michael said, “Okay, guys, let me introduce you to Sue, and, Sue this is Malcolm and Jeffrey. We are all here to take care of Sue’s needs, so let’s all go back to the storage area where we have a comfortable bed set up.”

It was obvious to me that they had fucked other women there, and it made sense that if they caught some women in the act of sex, they could get them to service the officers in exchange for not being arrested. I followed them to the bed, took off my clothes, and lay back ready to be fucked and sucked. The men also wasted no time, and soon enough I was looking at three very large cocks and some heavily hanging balls, and Malcolm’s cock is especially large and looked to be about eleven inches long and almost as thick as a beer can.

Michael approached me first and said, “Holy shit, I have never seen a naked woman that is six and a half months pregnant and has such gorgeous, milk-filled breasts, and it is going to be a lot of fun fucking you and drinking your milk.”

Then I said, “Okay, guys, I really need your big cocks in me, but you have to be careful with me now that I’m getting larger. Let’s find some good positions that are safe for the baby.”

We started out with Michael lying down on the bed, and I got on top of him on my back. As he pushed me down onto his big nine-inch cock, Jeffrey got down beside me and started sucking milk from my breasts, and Malcolm got on his knees by my head and shoved his huge cock into my mouth. We spent the next forty-five minutes fucking and sucking, and each of the men ejaculated into my pussy twice, and I sucked them all clean after they fucked me.

When it was over, and I was dressing to get ready to go back to work, my breasts were drained, and my pussy was a little sore, especially from Malcolm’s big cock, but I could have still fucked some more.

I continued meeting with the officers twice a day up until I was eight and a half months pregnant, and sometimes all six of those men were there to fuck me. Ed had been enjoying eating my cum-filled pussy for four months then, but we had to take a break, at least until the baby was born.

Following the birth of the baby and about another two months to recover, I found that although my sex drive was not as high as before, I still had a strong desire to continue fucking other men. I must have developed some nymphomaniac tendencies because I still couldn’t seem to get enough cock.

My work at that agency near the forest reserve was over, so Ed and I became active on the internet finding men for me to fuck, and many of them would come to our home in the evenings and on weekends, and Ed was enjoying mouthfuls of cum almost every night.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments