Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started With The Scent of Pussy

"My request to smell some pussy juice leads me down the road to becoming a cock sucker and cuckold."

39
8 Comments 8
37.1k Views 37.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story

It always amazed me growing up that some guys seemed to have an innate knack for getting along with and attracting girls. Some of my friends who were the most popular with girls weren’t even all that handsome. They just seemed to have some quality that I could never pinpoint that worked to their advantage.

My name is Ed, and my wife Julie and I are currently forty-five years old and living an active and enjoyable cuckold lifestyle in the suburbs of Baltimore. I seem to have an almost insatiable lust for oral sex, which includes sucking the cocks of Julie’s lovers and sucking her pussy clean after they fuck. My fascination with oral sex started back in high school, and my story begins there.

By the time I turned sixteen years old, during the summer before my junior year in high school, I think I was a pretty normal guy. I considered myself to be average looking, in good shape, and was six feet tall and weighed one hundred and eighty pounds. My friend, Tommy, is my age, and we had been best friends since kindergarten. We are about the same size and even look a little alike. But he always knew what to say to the girls in our class, while I was more shy, withdrawn, and awkward with them.

We were both fortunate enough to get cars for our sixteenth birthdays. That’s when the differences in our success with girls became more apparent. Tommy was able to get dates whenever he wanted to, but I could only rarely hook up. And from what Tommy told me, he was a lot more successful with the girls than I ever was. Two of our other friends, Jeff and Mike, also had the same good luck with girls. I hadn’t even been able to rub a girl’s tits.

My friends sometimes talked about their experiences. They naturally enjoyed sucking the girls’ tits, fingering their pussies, and of course fucking them. Tommy had even gotten blow jobs from his dates. Jeff was the only one who talked about sucking the girls’ pussies. His descriptions of the oral sex were especially intriguing to me. He liked the wetness, aroma and taste of pussy, and said that each of the girls have a slightly different scent and flavor. Looking back on it now, I realize that was my first inkling that I might get pleasure from providing oral sex to girls.

I continued to listen to my friends’ stories, and I was becoming ever more anxious to experience sex myself. And of course, Jeff’s descriptions of eating the girls out got me even more excited. Then an opportunity presented itself that allowed me to smell and even taste pussy juice for the first time.

One Saturday night my parents went out with another couple for dinner and dancing. They agreed to let me have a party so long as it ended by around midnight. I invited Tommy, Jeff, Mike and their girlfriends over. I had a date with a friend from school. Tommy would be sleeping over after the party. Jeff and Mike couldn’t stay since they had to get up early on Sunday to go places with their families.

The party was a lot of fun and we did the usual things teenagers do. Mike brought a case of beer, which was plenty since two of the girls didn’t drink. We got a little tipsy, but no one was drunk. We also danced in my basement.

All the couples were making out on the couches. Although my date allowed me to kiss her a few times, she didn’t let me rub her tits like the others were doing. By about 11:00 pm, Jeff and Mike took their dates into our spare bedroom, and Tommy took his girlfriend to my bedroom. I just sat on the couch in the basement with my date, as my friends were fucking their dates.

Just before midnight the other couples came back downstairs to say goodnight. Tommy also left to take his girlfriend and my date home. They lived close by and he was back in a few minutes. He helped me clean up the basement just in time as my parents got home at 12:30 am.

Tommy and I then went to my bedroom and stayed up for a while talking. I saw and felt his big cum stain on my sheets, and was very frustrated because I, once again, wasn't able to fuck my date. So, I said, “Damn, Tommy, you really made a mess in here. I sure wish that I could get some pussy. At that point, I d be happy to be able to just smell one.”

He laughed and asked, “What gave you the idea to smell one? Is that because of what Jeff’s always saying about sucking his girlfriend’s pussy?”

I replied, “Yeah. He makes it sound so aromatic and tasty. I’m always trying to imagine what it would be like.”

Tommy smiled and thought for a moment before saying, “Well, if you really want to smell pussy that bad, you can sniff my cock and balls. I just finished fucking my girlfriend a little over an hour ago. She was especially wet tonight and her dried juice is all over my cock and balls. I didn’t get a chance to clean up yet, so you can smell me if you want to.”

At first, I was repulsed by his offer, since I never had even the slightest attraction to other boys’ genitals. I sure didn’t want Tommy to think I was gay or anything. But I was also interested in his offer and reluctant to let the opportunity pass. I tried to think of something to say that showed some resistance, while still showing a little interest.

I said, “That sounds like a good idea, Tommy. I’m just not sure I should get that close to your cock. I don’t want you to think I’m a homo.”

Tommy laughed and said, “No problem for me either way, Ed. I’m just trying to help you out and won’t think you’re weird or anything if you do it. I can just pull off my underwear and sit on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor, while you get down there and check it out. I won’t tell anyone about this.”

I knew that I had to try it and said, “Okay, Tommy, I’d like to try it. And you better not tell our friends about this.”

He slipped off his underwear and sat on the edge of the bed, and I got my first close look at his junk. His soft, uncircumcised cock is six inches long and very thick. The foreskin is long and covers his cock head, and his hairy balls are big and hung down over the edge of the bed. It felt creepy getting down between his outstretched legs and moving in to smell him. I gripped his outer thighs with my hands to keep my balance.

As I got closer I sensed a musky, sweaty aroma that I can’t adequately describe. The smell was strong, but not foul or bad. It instantly made my dick hard. I saw some dried, whitish fluids matted in his pubic hair and assumed that had to be some residue from his cum. The scent of their combined, dried fluids was intoxicating to me. I moved in even closer with my nose right at the junction where his thick cock was hanging down over his big balls, and nosily breathed in several times through my nose.

I held my face there and continued breathing in the aroma as I looked up at Tommy. He was smiling down at me. Then he said, “I can tell that you really like the smell, Ed, even though I sure don’t understand the attraction. If you want to taste it so you know what Jeff is talking about, that’s okay with me too.”

Tommy seemed to be reading my cravings perfectly. Although I did have a strong desire to taste him, at the time I didn’t know where my actions were leading. I could tell that my strong need to taste him was overpowering my fear of what he would think of me or what it would mean to my psyche.

I tentatively pressed my tongue against his scrotum and found that the taste was like the musky, sweaty aroma. I liked the taste, but even more, I liked the thought that I was really tasting pussy juice on Tommy’s balls. I kept licking him and soon took one of his testicles into my mouth, as his cock moved against my face. There were various tastes, including the pussy juice, sweat, and probably even a little of his dried semen. But I loved the flavor of it all as it liquefied in my mouth. Surprisingly, I even liked the reality that I was sucking his balls.

As I continued to suck one and then the other testicle, Tommy chuckled a little and said, “Damn, buddy, I had no idea you’d take to sucking my balls so easily. My girlfriend won’t even do that for me. If you like those fuck juices so much I’ve got an even better idea. Just put your hand on my cock and pull back the foreskin a little. Then push your tongue in around the head. I’m sure there are plenty of our juices under there that are still wet.”

I was so enthralled with the aroma and flavor of their juices that I didn’t hesitate to move up and take his cock in my hand, and it's thick and heavy. When I pushed the foreskin back I saw the still-wet juices on his cock head. I pushed my tongue into his foreskin and tasted a glob of cum and pussy juice as it flowed into my mouth. Then I moved my tongue all around the head to make sure I got all the juices.

That’s when Tommy said, “Son of a bitch, man, that feels so fucking good! My girlfriends never suck me after we fuck. Shit, Ed, you might as well suck it for me now and get the remaining juice from my shaft.”

His cock was hardening and growing in length and girth as I sucked it into my mouth. The taste of his cock and their fuck slop was marvelous. I sucked him until his cock was fully hard at about seven and a half inches long and I was able to take it into my throat and all the way to his balls. He held my head with both hands and began pivoting his hips and thrusting his cock into my mouth.

I soon felt his cock swell a little more and begin to throb as he said, “Oh fuck, here it comes, Ed. Keep sucking and you’ll get all of my fuck juice that you can handle.”

Then I felt and tasted his cum spraying into my mouth and was surprised that he could produce so much after having fucked only an hour or so before. I kept sucking and swallowing his semen and sperm as his cock softened in my mouth. I just loved being submissive between his legs and sucking him that way. I knew then that I would suck his cock every chance I got.

Tommy finally pushed my head away from his cock and said, “Holy fuck, man, that was fabulous! I think you might have found your new calling in life. You can suck my cock and balls anytime you want after I fuck, and we can meet. Hell, I’ll even let you suck it for me when I’m horny and not getting any cunt to fuck. I can tell Jeff and Mike about this too, and that will give you more chances to taste pussy juice, cum and cocks.”

I was feeling a little embarrassed after sucking off my best friend, but I knew that I enjoyed it enough to overcome the humiliation. I wanted more, so I said, “I hope you don’t think badly of me, Tommy. I really liked doing that. We’ll have to plan situations, like the party tonight, where I can be there after you guys fuck your girlfriends. And hell yes, I do want to include Jeff and Mike in this. Please don’t tell anyone else outside of our small group.”

After that first night we had at least two parties a month where my friends would fuck their dates and then just the guys would all sleep over at one of our homes. I quickly learned that eachl of the girls tasted and smelled a little different, just like the guys’ cum had slightly different flavors.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

That pattern of me being my friends’ cock sucker and clean up man continued into our senior year. Then just before graduation I had another incredible, life changing experience. Tommy dated a lot of different girls in high school. By the end of the school year he was dating Julie. And yes, that is the same Julie that I married after college. We all knew each other in school, but that was the first time I would be around her in a party situation.

We were having a party at Tommy’s home when his parents were away, and all our group and their girlfriends were there. Toward the end of the evening when everyone was finding rooms to fuck in, Tommy came up to me and said, “Look, Ed, I’ve got a big surprise for you tonight if you’re up for it. Don’t panic, but I told Julie about your craving for pussy juice, cum and cock. Learning that you suck our slimy cocks like that really turned her on. You know that she is one of the biggest sluts in our school anyway. She agreed to let you watch us fuck if you would be willing to suck her pussy and my cock afterwards, so she can see and feel it for herself. What do you say, Ed?”

I wasn’t happy that someone else knew about my oral cravings, and especially that it was a girl that I had known since third grade. But I also couldn’t pass up a chance to suck my first pussy, even if it was oozing with Tommy’s cum. I agreed, and followed them to Tommy’s room.

Julie wasn’t the least bit shy and quickly took off her clothes and underwear. She was and still is just beautiful. She is five feet and six inches tall and weighs one hundred and thirty pounds now. In high school she weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds. She also had magnificent D-cup breasts in school. Even though they have a little sag now, they were firm and perfectly shaped when she was younger. Couple that with her beautiful face, dark blonde hair and blue eyes, and she is a truly gorgeous woman.

I got onto the bed next to them and watched as the cock that I had sucked so many times was pushed into Julie’s pussy. She has thick, hairy labia, and her vulva was very juicy even before they started to fuck. They fucked aggressively, and I could tell by her moans that Julie was having one orgasm after the other.

After about ten minutes Tommy held himself in her to the balls and said, “Fuck, here it comes, Julie. Take my cock cream, you fucking cunt!”

After he finished ejaculating Tommy rolled off to the side. Julie kept her legs spread wide for me and said, “Okay, Ed, get down there and show me what Tommy has told me about your taste for pussy and cum.”

I quickly moved between her legs and was captivated by the sight and aroma of her thick, hairy pussy lips, slick and wet with their fuck juices. Tommy’s cum was oozing out of Julie’s pussy as I covered it with my mouth and began sucking. It felt so good having her pussy in my mouth. The taste of her fresh, wet juices was much better than sucking them off Tommy’s cock after they were dry. I was so happy when she had another orgasm while I was sucking her, which propelled even more of their juices into my mouth.

Julie finally pushed me away after sucking her like that for what seemed like fifteen minutes, saying, “Damn, Ed, that was hot and felt so fucking good. I just wish that more of the boys sucked pussy like that, especially right after I've been fucked. Now I’ve got to see you suck Tommy’s cock. Go ahead and see if you can make him cum again.”

I moved over between Tommy’s legs and began sucking his cock. I just loved the taste of his fresh cum and her wet juices oozing from his thick foreskin. I sucked him for long enough that he finally tensed up and shot another load of his tasty cum into my mouth. Julie was so happy and squealing with joy when she saw Tommy hold my head in place and fuck my face as he ejaculated into my mouth.

That first night with Tommy and Julie was an amazing experience for all of us and we began to double-date almost every weekend. I was never able to fuck my dates, so we would take my girl home early, and then go somewhere to fuck so I could suck both of them. Julie just loved my nastiness and enthusiasm for sucking them. She never failed to have at least one orgasm in my mouth while I was sucking her.

By the end of our senior year Tommy had broken up with Julie because he didn’t like that she was fucking other guys. I lost touch with her over the summer and we didn’t get reacquainted until we went away to college. It just so happened that Julie and I picked the same, large university in Virginia. We had different majors and only had one core class together that first year. Happily, we saw one another from time to time in the student center.

We were required to live on-campus in the dorms the first year. When I met up with Julie back in our home town during the summer, she invited me to live with her and two other girls in a rented house the following school year. She thought it would be better to have a boy around for more security. I was planning on moving out of the dorm anyway, so I eagerly accepted her invitation.

It didn’t take us long to get settled into our rental home at the start of the next year. And it didn’t take long for Julie to show that she's an even bigger slut than in high school. My bedroom was next to hers and I heard that she had boys over fucking her five nights a week on average. I met some of her boyfriends, and she was usually seeing two or three different boys on a rotating basis. Some of the boys only lasted a few weeks with her, usually leaving her when they found out that she was fucking other boys. So, there was a constant stream of new guys.

Julie’s pattern of fucking all those boys continued for a few months. When we got back to school after the holidays, things changed for the better for me. We had a house party one night and I was sitting on the living room couch trying to sober up after all but one of our guests had left. Then Julie and her boyfriend Billy came out of her bedroom and he left.

She was still a little tipsy from all the beer she drank and was uncharacteristically flirty with me. She leaned back against the arm of the couch and laid her legs across my lap. Then she said, “That fucking Billy got his rocks off too quickly tonight and didn’t have the consideration to make sure that I was satisfied. Tell me, Ed, do you still have a taste for cum-filled pussies? I still remember all those times with you and Tommy. I could sure use your mouth tonight.”

I looked at her and said, “Hell yeah, Julie. I think about what we did in high school all the time. I’d love to help you out tonight.”

We went to Julie’s room and I got between her legs on the still-wet, cum-stained bed. Her labia were even thicker than I remembered in high school and Billy’s cum tasted a little bitter, but not unpleasant, probably because of the booze he had been drinking. I sucked her oozing cunt to two orgasms before we fell asleep, with me still between her legs.

It was mid-morning the next day before we woke up. Julie felt me moving a little down between her legs and reached down to pull my mouth back onto her pussy. I sucked her pussy for another half-hour and gave her two more orgasms.

Then she pulled me up to lie next to her and said, “That was so wonderful, Ed. None of the guys I date will ever go down on me, probably because they know how many different cocks I’m fucking. But you seem to love the taste of pussy and cum. If you still have a liking for cock, I think I’d like to make you a permanent part of my fuck sessions. I loved watching you suck Tommy’s cock, knowing that you did that mostly to get a taste of my pussy.”

We started the next night with Julie calling me into her room right after her boyfriend ejaculated. He was a little upset having me come in the room at first but seemed to enjoy it when he saw me sucking his cum out of her cunt. He was a little apprehensive when Julie told him that I was going to clean his cock for him. That first guy let me suck his cock clean, but some of her other boyfriends were too freaked out by it and didn’t come back.

That lifestyle continued for the next year. Julie finally had a group of boyfriends who loved watching me clean her pussy, and then suck them clean. It got to the point that I was able to be in the room with them while they were fucking. Some of them even came over for blowjobs when Julie was out with one of the other boys. I just loved the feeling of being submissive to her and those boys and loved tasting and swallowing their cum, along with her juices. Then our relationship hit a milestone.

One night after Julie had fucked and I cleaned both of them up, the other boy left, and I went back to casually sucking and tonguing her pussy. That’s when she looked down at me and said, “Come up and fuck me, Ed. You’ve always been so good about doing everything I ask of you. I want you to feel what it’s like to put your dick into my pussy.”

My dick is about five inches long and of average thickness. I knew that it wouldn’t compare favorably to most of the other guys she was fucking. She had slowly become more selective in her boyfriends, and only dated the boys with the bigger cocks. Seven and a half inches is probably the shortest one, and some are over nine inches and very thick. But I moved up and fucked her, which was my first piece of pussy. I just loved the feeling of my cock sliding into and out of her slutty, wet cunt. 

I was so excited to be fucking her that I ejaculated way too quickly and knew that she didn’t have an orgasm. Then she said, “That’s okay, pussy boy that was just for you. Now get down there and clean me up like I know you love to do.”

It was perfectly natural for me to get down between her legs and suck my own cum from her pussy. I sucked her for long enough to give her two big orgasms. Then we fell asleep in one another’s arms. Following that night, we often slept together, and I realized that I was falling in love with her. I wasn’t sure about the depth of her emotions for me, but we soon began to do everything together, even when she wasn’t fucking other guys.

I eventually became her steady boyfriend and we moved into her room together. She was still fucking several different guys each week and I loved cleaning them up after they fucked her. That lifestyle continued until we graduated from college. I was faithful to her and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for me to orally service Julie and her other boyfriends.

After graduation I asked Julie to marry me. She said ‘yes’ and we married and moved to the Baltimore area where I got a good job. It didn’t take Julie long to start fucking many of the married men in our neighborhood. She even fucks men from our church and my office who she meets at parties in our home. So we are now forty-five years old and our two children are out of college and on their own. We are enjoying an active and fulfilling cuckold lifestyle, all thanks to that first scent of pussy that I got back in high school.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments