Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Late. Episode Three

"The adventure continues."

13
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was late.

But I knew that. The morning light illuminated behind the curtains. I could hear the shower in the en-suite. It all came flooding back. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Steve's face. He kissed me gently then forced his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away taken aback by his forcefulness.

I need to pee and I stumbled out of bed into the bathroom.

There was Phil. Naked and freshly showered his cock hanging limply between his legs. I sat on the loo and started to pee. He approached me and cocked his head. I guessed he wanted more but surely he was sated after earlier. I shook my head and turned away. He disappeared into the bedroom.

I brushed my teeth and got into the shower. The water felt great as I washed the dried cum from my body. I dried off, brushed my hair and went into the bedroom. The guys had gone. My new panties laid across the pillow with my stockings folded alongside them spelling TY. I smiled to myself.

I put on my robe and went in search of Martin. In the kitchen I found his note GONE FISHING. I frowned. I needed to know how he felt, his thoughts, his emotional state. I needed to talk to him.

What would I say when he asked me how I was? The truth. It had been unbelievable. The guys had ignited a fire inside me that had burned bright and even now gave a warm feeling inside. After Martin had left the bedroom, the guys and I had partied hard. They had fucked me over and over and I had reciprocated enjoying their cocks in both my mouth and pussy.

For the rest of the day, I busied myself changing the bed sheets and other chores. Then I made Martin his favourite dinner as a thank you and laid the table out ready.

Martin returned early evening. He was happy as a lark, which surprised me, as I had always imagined the next day scenario would be tense and awkward. We ate and chatted mostly about his fishing. There was no mention of the night before.

The next couple of days sped by. Martin went off to work and I contented myself with decorating the spare bedroom.

It was Wednesday evening that Martin asked me how I felt about the weekend. I told him the truth, that it was the best night of sex I had ever had. He looked a little disappointed and said it was not how he had imagined it. He had expected to be more involved but as there was two of them he did not feel he had any chance. He had enjoyed watching but the cage had restricted his libido. He asked if I wanted to do it again. I said of course but only if it suited us both. We left it like that and went to bed.

Thursday started the same as usual but around four o'clock I found myself lying across the bed with Steve ramming his cock into me. He had texted me earlier and asked if he could pop round as he thought he had left his watch. I knew he hadn’t but could not resist the chance to have him fuck me once more. As soon as he arrived he was all over me, kissing and literally tearing my clothes off. He pushed me down onto my knees and had his cock in my mouth within a minute. It felt horny and my pussy was so wet. He took me into the bedroom where we fucked for a quite a while. Afterwards, we chatted about things and I told him how Martin had felt. I decided to call Martin and tell him I had a surprise for him and to come home as soon as possible.

Steve hid in the spare bedroom as soon as we heard his car pull onto the driveway. I had showered and dressed in a jumper and skirt and waited in our bedroom. As Martin walked in I told him to strip to his boxers. He started to say something but I told him to not say anything as it would ruin the surprise. I made him lay on the bed and fastened the chain from his nipple rings to bed frame. He could not move right or left or lift his body from the mattress.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

I took his hands and gaffer taped them to his thighs.

Standing back, I admired my handy work. He started to complain so I took my thong off and stuffed it in his mouth. I climbed on his chest with my pussy inches from his face. I said I would remove the thong only if he did not say another word. He agreed as quick as you like. I moved forward and raised my ass and slowly lowered my pussy to his lips. His tongue snaked out and licked my clitoris. I adjusted slightly to give him access to my hole and lowered down again. I could feel his tongue pushing inside me. I lifted my top and played with my nipples. It was not long before I felt myself coming and soon I gushed into his waiting mouth. I turned around giving him chance to breathe and slipped a pillow under his head. I bent forward and pushed my ass into his face. I felt his probing tongue against my bum hole and relaxed so he could enter a little. I am very sensitive around that area and it drove me wild him rimming me. I toyed with his cock through his pants and squeezed his balls hard. I pulled his boxers over his cock and gave it a little wank. I started talking to him telling how much fun it would be if Steve were here to join in and fuck me while he licked my pussy. He could not deny his reaction as his cock grew harder. I asked him over and over and. finally. he gave in begging me to call him. I said I could do better than that and called Steve in.

I felt the mattress shift behind me and bent further forward. I pushed back a little until I felt Martin's mouth on my pussy. Steve was rubbing his cock up and down my ass crack and I imagined his balls resting on Martin's face. I felt Steve position himself against my pussy lips and I told Martin to make sure there was plenty of saliva around. Steve replied it would not be an issue as he had dipped his cock into Martin's mouth. Steve drove into my cunt and started to pound away. I could not reach Martins cock with my mouth so I continued to wank it. It was oozing precum but I did not want him to cum so I slowed it down. I knew it was selfish because I was having orgasm after orgasm but I wanted to tease and make him wait. I was talking dirty all the time saying how great Steves cock was and how he had been licking and fucking me all afternoon. I asked Steve to pull out when he was about to come so Martin could see how much cum he gave.

About five minutes later Steve said he was ready and I moved forward. I felt the hot cum hit the outside of my pussy and imagined Martins reaction. I turned to look and strands of cum stretched across from my pussy to Steves cock with Martin's face below. It was all over his mouth and nose. I pushed back and Steve re-entered my pussy. He banged it as hard as he could. Steve said the cum had frothed up nicely so I stopped him and he came around in front of me. I moved back and rubbed my frothy pussy all over Martin's face and told him to clean me up. I in the meantime I sucked and cleaned Steve. Not long after I asked Steve to leave so I could be with Martin and he kissed me goodbye.

I raised my ass and turned to face Martin. He still had cum and juice all over his face. I picked up my phone and took a few snapshots of him tied to the bed with cum over his face. I ran my finger over his cheek and pushed the sticky mess into his mouth. He tried to resist but I informed him that if he wanted another experience to happen it would be best if he opened his mouth. He duly obliged. I left him tied there with his thoughts as I went to the bathroom but turned as I reached the door...

"Have you ever wanted to drink my pee?"

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by DoctorBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments