Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane Takes A Bull

"Fantasy becomes a reality with some careful planning."

25
7 Comments 7
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The Monday sales meeting was dragging, as usual, and the only thing getting me through it was the constant stream of texts I was receiving from Jane.

The latest was, 'don't forget to pick up my suit from the dry cleaners. please get it here on time you might get a special kiss before I go xx'

Jane was being picked up by her area manager, Rob from our house around two o'clock and they were off to their annual conference being held at a very swish hotel in the Midlands.

I'd placed my phone on the desk, on top of my sales sheets, and I'd flicked the switch to mute but the damn thing still vibrated with every incoming text. 'what time will you be here?'

I typed out a reply, 'shortly!! meeting running late'

John, my immediate manager, liked to think he was a bit of a hard ass and joker rolled into one. He walked around my desk, leaned over and read my reply. "Not keeping you from anything good, are we Dave?" 

A fucking blowjob, I thought, but answered, "No boss, just some errands I have to run during lunch. When is lunch by the way?"

This was the first time I'd seen him glance at his watch.

"Okay, I have run on a bit," he said. "Remember what I said and have a good week. Enjoy lunch."

I sent a text to Jane while walking out of the office to my car. 'just left. on my way to pick up your suit'

I'd only put the keys in the ignition when the phone vibrated in my hand. A picture text: Jane naked in front of our long, bedroom mirror. That brought a smile to my face and, to be honest, the beginnings of a hard on.

Jane and I have been married for twenty-six years. I was seventeen when we met and she was three years older. We hit it off straight away and were married within a couple of years. I was always very sporty: rugby, football and squash and I got to a quite a high standard, especially in rugby. But my knees gave up a long time ago and squash didn't help. Jane was always a stunner, flitting between size eight or ten. She was five foot eight and had lovely blonde hair. We had two children but they'd left home a few years ago, so it was just Jane and I.

After the children left home, I really thought we would go back to how our sex life was before we had kids. Back then, we couldn't keep our hands of each other. Sadly, it had become mundane and sex was twice a week, if I was lucky, and usually quite hurried. I knew Jane wasn't really enjoying it and I didn't either.

Then, on a Sunday morning lie in, Jane was awake while I was still dozing, Her head was on my chest and we were having a cuddle of sorts.

"Read any good books lately?" she asked and started to stroke my cock.

"Strange question. No, why? I just about read the sports pages these days."

"Really?" This time, the tone had a little more edge and she was still stroking my cock.

"Why the question?" I asked but thinking, what does she know that I don't?

Her hand had now moved to my balls. "Did you realise you were logged into my Amazon account the other day?"

Oh shit! I tried to remember what I'd done. Normally, I'm so careful to cover my tracks. How could I have been so careless? Best blab my way through it. 

"Go on then, what have I done? Not bought something with your card have I?"

"Nope, but you book-marked some interesting titles? Do you remember what they were, darling?"

Oh Fuck! I was struggling to remember... then it came to me; I was reading the synopsis to a few cuckold stories. And I must have put them into the basket, thinking it was my account.

"Just a fantasy," I said, attempting to sound nonchalant. "Did you read them?" I asked, not sure how this was going to finish.

By now, Jane was flicking the end of my cock with her tongue. But she stopped and reached out to her bedside table. "Yes, I read them. Have to say I was a little shocked that you like the idea of me having sex with other men. But here, don't say I don't love you, I ordered them for you and they came yesterday."

She handed me the three titles. I honestly didn't know what to say but we had fantastic sex that morning and for many years my powers of recovery amazed the both of us.

Over the next few months, Jane indulged me in the cuckold fantasy. Before she went out with the girls, I'd lay out her clothes and run a bath for her. But, best of all, she'd let me shave her pussy. On the way out of the house, she'd say that if a guy came onto her, and she fancied him, she would have sex with him and I'd be told everything. She'd come home and tell me that she'd kissed a few guys and let them feel her up. This made me so hard and, to be honest, we were having a great sex life.

Now, I'd just collected the suit and it was 1-25 and I was still ten minutes from home. I texted, 'nearly home 5 mins'

'you're not going to get your goodbye kiss!' came the reply.

I raced home and pulled up on the drive, I snatched the suit from the back seat, and it felt like an eternity while I fumbled to find the house key.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

I was in! I nearly tripped over Jane's bags by the door.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." 

"I'm upstairs. If you want that kiss, be quick. He's phoned and he's just getting some petrol. He'll be fifteen minutes."

Plenty of time, I thought, as I got to the top of the stairs. My trousers were almost off as I entered the bedroom.

"You don't waste any time do you?"

Jane was dressed in a skirted business suit and crisp white blouse but she'd also put on stockings and suspenders which I noticed after she pushed me onto the bed and removed my boxers. I was quite erect by this point and she'd started to stroke my cock when we heard a car. She immediately stopped and looked out of the window.

"He's here."

Then her phone rang. "Okay, on my way out," she said, and looked down at my twitching cock. Laughing, she said, "You'll have finish that off yourself; I've got to go."

"You've got to be kidding," I protested.

Jane had put on her jacket and was walking out of the bedroom. I retrieved my boxers and trousers, hurriedly made myself decent and followed downstairs.

"Why suspenders today?" I asked

"Don't you want other men to have easy access to your wife's pussy? Her freshly shaved pussy, I might add, thanks to her cuckold husband," she teased 

"That's not helping my erection." 

We were in the kitchen at this point and the doorbell rang. Jane shouted, "Just coming." 

"One look at my wife's pussy before you go... please!"

I have to say I fully expected a resounding NO but she hitched up her skirt and pulled her panties to one side. "Could be the last time this is only yours," she said and it sounded more of a statement than tease. She straightened her clothes, kissed me on the lips and went to the front door.

Rob was now back in the car, but he had the boot up for Jane's bags. In the past, she'd told me that, although Rob was married, he had a reputation as a ladies man and he'd also made a few passes at her. She had brushed them off and I'd never considered him a threat or potential bull for her.

I put Jane's bags in the boot and shut it as she walked around and got into the passenger seat. Rob had wound down his window in preparation for the goodbyes. 

"Safe journey," I said and waved in their direction as I started to walk back to the house.

"Dave."

Jane called me back and thought it was some last minute instructions. I returned to the driver's side window and bent down to look across at Jane. She waited until I could see her face, then moved towards the steering wheel and leaned across Rob. She smiled and, without saying a word, turned her face to Rob and kissed him. And her left hand was massaging what was becoming a massive bulge. By this stage, Rob was returning Jane's advances, his right hand slipping inside her blouse to caress her braless breast.

I couldn't speak; I was frozen on the spot.

They broke from the kiss but Jane's hand remained on his crotch and the outline of his cock was visible through his trousers. The damn thing looked to be halfway down his thigh! Rob's hand was out of her blouse but so was her breast and I noticed her nipple was erect and her chest flushed red. She was really turned on. She cupped her breast and tucked it neatly back inside her blouse.

"I'm going to fuck Rob and make you a proper cuckold," she declared. "Hang on, before we go..."

She sat back into her seat and hitched up her skirt. Both Rob and I had our mouths open as she hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties and whipped them straight off, handing them to Rob. "Give them to Dave, I won't be needing them."

Rob moved his hand to stop her putting the skirt back down, leaving her pussy exposed. He went to pass her panties to me but stopped, looked at me and smiled. I knew that man was going to fuck my wife. I took Jane's knickers and they were wet.

The engine started. Again Rob looked at me and then put a hand on Jane's bare pussy. Her head went back, her eyes closed but her thighs spread more to give him easy access. 

As I watched the car head down the street, my first thought, strangely, was 'At least he's driving an automatic and has little need to remove his hand from my wife's pussy'.

I was going to become a cuckold! And my pulsating erection was really in need of some attention.

Published 
Written by NorfolkNchance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments