Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer's New Life Part III

"Slut wife goes completely over"

22
3 Comments 3
19.2k Views 19.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The next morning Jennifer awoke. She was in a bed.

"Good morning!" It was Marcus. He was naked and his cock was limp. Marcus helped her out of bed and guided her to a shower. He soaped her up and rinsed her off. He laid out her tooth brush. It wasn't long before she was fully aware of her surroundings. She stepped out, and he dried her off.

"Now fix your hair. I don't like a woman with stringy hair. Fix your make up, too," he said. She did as she was told.

He offered her a blunt and lit it. She took a deep, deep drag, held it, and slowly exhaled through her lips and nose. Jennifer felt the pleasure spread over her body. The feeling of deep, deep love she had for Marcus the night before returned. She smiled as she thought of the pleasure he and Ben gave her.

After her blunt, Marcus wrapped his arms around her small body. Jennifer felt so warm, secure, and loved in Marcus's big arms. She raised her head up. Marcus placed his thick lips over her mouth. She opened her mouth to let his tongue slip in. The feeling of love and pleasure she felt was overwhelming. Her whore cunt began to drip with last night's cum and her own wetness. Her clit was erect.

As they kissed, Marcus rolled her long nipples between his thumb and fingers. Jennifer started to go to her knees. She wanted to suck Marcus's growing cock.

"No! I want you to work out, baby!" Marcus said. He took her hand and walked her to a training room. He outlined a training program and told her he expected her to do it daily.

She worked out and had another shower. She fixed her makeup and hair. Then she had a power breakfast.

***

I woke that morning when the phone rang.

"Hi darling, it's me. Sorry we did not get to call last night," she was talking rapidly. "I stayed over with Marcus. I'm going to spend a few days here and explore more feelings and be back in a few days." She sounded so excited. She was so different. It was almost like I didn't know her any more.

"Did you experience pleasure?" I wanted to keep her talking.

"It was so fucking hot. I fucked all night. I had my first Double Penetration!" she squealed.

"That's hot! How was it?" I asked. My cock was growing.

"It was so sensual. I was sucking Ben, whom I met at the club. Marcus was fucking deep in my ass. Then I got up and lay down on top of Marcus and fucked him cowgirl style in my cunt. I started kissing Marcus. Then Ben pushed me forward and exposed my ass. He said it was gaping wide from Marcus' fucking it earlier. Before I realized what was going to happen, he shoved his lovely cock up my ass. I came. Having two cocks in me was more than twice the pleasure!" she gushed. "I could feel one cock moving out as the other was going in. I was pushing back against Ben's thrusts. I came maybe several times!"

"Oh shit! That was hot. Wish I could have been there!" I said. My cock was hard as a brick. I pulled it out and started stroking.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to stay another day?" I asked. I was hoping that she would stay for a while.

"I want to stay and explore all of my sensual feeling," she whispered.

"Oh baby! I want you to," I whispered, too. "Okay baby. I'll be waiting on you," I said.

"I took a lot of semen in my ass and cunt. It's still leaking out!" she giggled. "I want to get more black cock. They taught me to deep throat," she said.

"How did you like it?" I asked. My heart was pounding and my cock was rock hard.

"I was lying on my back with my head off the bed. Marcus told me to open wide, and push my tongue forward and down. Once I got the technique down, I felt it slip down my throat. I squeezed it with my throat muscles, and he fucked my throat for a while. He withdrew occasionally to let me breathe. Then he ejaculated directly into my throat. Oh! Baby! I love to swallow cum that way! Once you swallow a man's cum, he is part of you forever," she said. "He said his cum makes me a black man's whore! Someone got it on video. They played it back for me. It was hot!"

"That's right. You are totally Africanized, now, baby! I'm so proud of you," I said. I was so glad that she was open with me. All my fantasies were coming true.

"I think I am going to love being Marcus's woman." There was a long pause.

"I love you, baby," I managed to whisper. The emotions overcame me. I was speechless.

"I love you, too, honey." I heard the phone click. I jacked off until I came in my hand.

===

The "week" stretched into a month with Marcus. During that time, Jennifer explored every avenue of her emerging slut-hood. Marcus wasted no time getting my bride marked with his initials, MS. He had tattoos on both sides of her neck. Her tongue was pieced with a stud with a marble-sized ball.

Jennifer dropped by the house twice during the eighth week with one of Marcus's homies. She was wearing the slutty clothes I have ever seen her wear. She had a short skirt with slits up both side. Essentially, it was a loin cloth. A skimpy thong gave the impression that she was wearing no panties.

The homie dropped his cell phone and asked her to pick it up. When she bent over, her skirt went up to reveal her hot pink thong. She wore white translucent hose with lacy tops. She wore a super sexy fishnet, form-fitting top.

Her body was hot!

"Have you been working out?" I asked.

"Yes! Did you notice my hot body?"

"Hot! I love that new sexy look!" I said. Her legs had a sexy athletic look. Her abdomen was buff and flat. She was sexier than ever.

She was trying to get used to her tongue stud. Her voice was somewhat different, but her speech was difficult with the gold ball on her tongue.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

She looked very sexy as the gold jewelry around and in her mouth flashed.

"What do you think of my mark?" she said turning her head from side to side to give me a good view of Marcus's mark on the sides of her neck.

"They make you look so sexy and slutty. You have become my fantasy, darling," I said. My cock was swelling.

"I want to be your fantasy ... and my fantasy, too! It is so wonderful being Marcus's slut!" she gushed.

"My fantasy was to see a big black cock stretching your cunt as it slid in deep," I said. I wanted her to talk.

"I love that feeling of a big cock in me. I could never go back now that I experienced Ty, Ben, and Marcus's pleasure tools," she cooed. She put her arms around the homie and started kissing. His thick lips covered her mouth. His hands reached inside her clothes. I helped him remove her clothes. My cock was rock hard. I removed my clothes and sat down in the chair.

Then she visited me only once the second six months. She told me she was working out two hours a day. Her legs and calves were more slender and her muscles in her calves and thighs rippled as she walked on her eight-inch micro-stiletto heels.

"Oh! Baby! That feels so fucking good! Show my husband how to fuck me. He could never fuck me this way," she cooed. Then she looked at me.

"I'm black only, now, honey. Your white cock will never enter my ass or cunt," she said coldly.

She will never want white cum. I can only fantasize. She stood up and looked down at her cunt, which was oozing cum. While keeping her eyes trained on me, she put her finger in the ooze and put it to her mouth. I could see the tongue stud was shiny and gold. It looked so sensual.

My cock was hard as a brick.

***

Then Marcus called and told me that he had sold Jennifer to Maurice, a local crime lord, who wanted exclusive use of her body.

I was shocked!

Jennifer had never met Maurice before the sale. He saw her at a restaurant with Marcus. He made Marcus an offer he couldn't refuse. I suspected that Marcus sold her to pay a debt or Maurice just took what he wanted.

Marcus tantalized me by telling me that no one even asked Jennifer if she wanted to go with Mo, as her new master was called. Mo showed up at Marcus's mansion. They brought Jennifer before him. Marcus ordered her to strip before Mo, who was a stranger to her.

Once stripped, Mo carefully examined her body, Marcus said.

“Mo offered her a blunt. She took it and watched as Mo lit it for her,” Marcus said. "She took a deep toke and held it for a long time before exhaling," he related. After she finished her blunt, Mo pushed her over and pushed his cock in her, according to Marcus.

Marcus wanted to tease me. He described how Jennifer moaned, squeezed her ass muscles around Mo’s cock, and pushed back against his thrusts.

Jennifer came, Marcus said with a laugh.

"Get on your knees!" he ordered. "Stay on your knees, ho!" Marcus described the scene. "Hold your head down. Don't look up!"

Mo counted out the money to pay for Jennifer.

"Look up at me, ho!" Marcus quoted Mo. He described how Jennifer's eyes and head looked up. She watched as Mo handed Marcus a large amount of money. Marcus laughed.

"I just bought you from Marcus! He sold you to me. I own you. I own all of you!"

"You are my play thing! Do you understand?" Mo sneered.

Jennifer nodded yes.

"Do you understand, whore?" he snapped at Jennifer.

"Yes, sir. I understand that you own me now," Jennifer said. Marcus was enjoying the story. I was stunned.

"Stand up!" Mo said. Jennifer stood up.

“Mo hooked a silver collar around her neck and snapped a chain on it. One of Mo’s home boys locked leather cuffs around Jennifer ankles. A short chain connected the cuffs,” Marcus said.

"Hold out your hands!" Mo told her. Then Jennifer submissively offered her wrists to be bound. He described how they put leather cuffs around her wrists and locked them together. Mo turned and walked away. Jennifer instinctively knew to follow.

Mo walked fast forcing Jennifer to walk faster but her hobbled steps made it difficult to keep up.

"Come on! Keep up!" Mo sneered.

Jennifer walked out of Marcus's mansion to a waiting black limo. She got in. Mo made her get on her knees between his open legs. The drive lasted more than an hour. No one said a word, according the homie who related the story to Marcus later.

Once at Mo's apartment, Jennifer had to walk from the parking lot before a crowd of black men to the elevator to Mo's tenth floor apartment. The apartment took up the entire floor.

He would not let her call or take calls from me.

Mo would occasionally call me and tell me that he was fucking her. He would tell me how good her slut cunt was and how many black men he had whored her out for.

I congratulated Mo and told him I was proud of Jennifer. As perverted as it seemed, it made me feel turned on. I begged him to allow me to see me.

Then one day he said he was going to send some homies to bring me to see Jennifer.

After I arrived, they led me into a large room. Jennifer was submitting to Mo. When I walked in, she turned head and looked at me with a blank stare.

"Come here white boy and clean up my cock," Mo said to me.

I sucked and cleaned Mo. I could taste his cum mixed with Jennifer’s sweet cunt juices.

They escorted me out. I never saw Jennifer again, but I knew she was happy.

Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments