Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey into Cuckoldry - Four Square

"Their first 'Official Hotwife Date' was a night to remember, but has it left one souvenir too many?"

65
19 Comments 19
27.7k Views 27.7k
9.5k words 9.5k words
The morning after Alice’s first ‘official’ Hotwife date dawned bright, sunny and cheerful, with bright sunlight streaming into the room and waking me - early as usual. For awhile, I lay awake on my back listening to the birds singing and my wife Alice’s slow, deep breathing as she slept ‘the sleep of the angels’ as my Grandmother used to say, alongside me.

I smiled ironically when I thought just how far from angelic she had been the previous night, when my beautiful and increasingly sexy wife had cuckolded me for a third time in our own lounge, in our own house, right in front of me with her lover.

And I had helped and encouraged her to do so as his wife Carmen and I had watched and, for the first time, had actually taken a small part in Alice’s willing and total submission.

I stared upwards at the plain white ceiling, my mind filled once again with vivid images of my wife’s Total Conquest by Steve. How he had expertly seduced her, first weakening her resistance over dinner before efficiently stripping her on the sofa while Carmen and I chatted in the kitchen to give him privacy to bring his extraordinary persuasive powers to bear.

As I ran over the events of the previous evening in my mind, I became aware of a stirring between my thighs and felt a growing erection lying on my belly. My right hand automatically rose to meet it and began to stroke as I recalled how at one point I myself had removed my own wife’s underwear, preparing her unresisting and probably unprotected body for merciless penetration by another man.

I had even held her legs apart for Steve to get in a better position to take her – a new submission which had seemed natural at the time but which I now realised was simply a further manifestation of our Total Conquest.

And afterwards, when the mating was complete, my wife’s final orgasm at his hands had subsided and her vagina was filled with his semen, I had given her a last, unexpected climax as I had lapped the sticky fluid from her pink, swollen vulva instead of fucking her myself as I had before.

I licked my lips involuntarily and to my delight found that a faint taste still lingered in and around my mouth of the heady mixture of Alice’s pungent juices and Steve’s salty semen. I ran my tongue around in search of any tiny traces that might remain but there was sadly little left to enjoy.

Turning my head, I looked at my sweet wife as she lay on her side, her face towards me, her eyes closed, her body relaxed in deep sleep. Her lovely, familiar features were a picture of innocence in stark contrast to the cock-hungry slut she had become at Steve’s hands only hours before.

My stroking hand grasped my hardening shaft more firmly and began to gently slide up and down its length. As the strokes became longer and faster I studied the girl I had married all those years ago carefully in the half light.

To my delight, there were still small but distinct signs of her recent infidelity; traces of smudged eye make-up; tiny remnants of lipstick in the corner of her mouth; a slight pink flush in her cheeks that was still there nearly six hours after her last powerful orgasm. I felt butterflies in my tummy as I remembered this final orgasm of the night had been achieved at my hands – or at least with my mouth.

My hand was now moving rapidly up and down under the duvet, pumping my cock as I recalled how amazingly good it had felt to have her smooth, slim legs either side of my face, her ankles resting on my back as I buried my face into her hot, sticky vulva; how my mouth, nose, lungs and finally my whole head had seemed to fill with the overwhelming odour of recent illicit sex; how incredible her juices had tasted as I sucked them eagerly into my mouth; how the smooth sensation of Steve’s semen on my tongue had felt.

My hand was now a blur over my lower belly, my cock swollen, hard, eager to release its cargo as I stared at my sleeping wife’s sweet face, remembering that only hours ago as I had licked, sucked and tongued her puffy red vulva, barely inches away from my face, Steve’s semen had been smeared over her open, pulsing, orgasming cervix, his sperm squirming, wriggling, seeking entrance to her womb; seeking the egg within that despite her recent return to ‘the pill’, might actually have been there... waiting…

Suddenly, with an explosion of pent-up lust and desire, my own spermless semen erupted from the swollen head of my cock and sprayed messily over my belly. I gasped aloud with the almost painful intensity of my climax as spurt after spurt splashed over my tummy and lower chest, releasing the wire-tight tension of arousal that had reached such incredible heights in my mind, chest and belly, leaving me breathless and panting as my own orgasm gripped me.

Her slumber disturbed somewhat by my movements, Alice stirred slightly in her sleep, making an incoherent sound before rolling over until the back of her sleek blonde head was towards me. Within seconds her long, slow breathing resumed.

I stared vacantly at the bedroom ceiling as my orgasm subsided and the powerful images faded from my mind. My body still tingled, my cock was still hard, my scrotum tiny and almost painfully tight as I wondered once again what strange quirk of genetics made me want so badly to see my wife being fucked by another man; what made me feel so much more alive as a Cuckold than I ever had before.

The answer lay far beyond my understanding that morning. After a few fruitless minutes of contemplation I quickly cleaned myself up with a tissue from the box next to the bed before slipping out from under the duvet, pulling on my bathrobe and quietly leaving my pretty, unfaithful wife alone to sleep.

***

Minutes later I was in our kitchen, the kettle filled and warming while I tidied up the house after the previous evening’s activities. The dishwasher filled, the ovenware cleaned, I went from room to room on what was to become a familiar routine – the removal of any evidence of my wife’s seduction and insemination before our kids or parents could see it.

I swiftly located her rumpled cast-off dress and bra, but it took several minutes to find her discarded panties. I turned them over in my fingers, feeling their delicate lightness, remembering the dark, damp patch at the base of their triangle before raising them to my nose. I inhaled slowly and deeply, the familiar and wonderful aroma of my wife in heat making my cock stir again despite my very recent ejaculation.

I slipped the panties into my pocket and took Alice’s used clothes through to the laundry room before returning to the lounge for one last deep, wonderful inhalation of the sex-infused air.

Then with a sigh I opened the windows to let the fresh new day into the house.

***

It was a full two hours later when Alice finally came downstairs in her white fluffy robe. She had removed the last traces of her make-up and looked pretty, sweet, innocent – if still rather flushed - and impossible to imagine as the same woman I had watched beg her lover to impregnate her the previous evening.

I had just returned from a forty-minute run and was making tea, still hot and sweaty in my running vest and shorts when the kitchen door swung open.

“Oh Hi Darling!” I called cheerfully. “How are you feeling?” I asked, slightly breathlessly.

“Like I’ve been run over... again!” she smiled sweetly, crossing to the counter where I stood and giving me a peck on the cheek. “Thanks for… Well just thanks for being so… for being you!”

I kissed her back. “You enjoyed it then?” I asked disingenuously.

Alice pulled a mock frown. “You know very well that it was just wonderful! And you were wonderful too!”

I glowed with pleasure as she took the tea I offered her and sipped hesitantly. Evidently finding it too hot she placed the mug on the worktop and stood in front of me by the fridge where I was putting away the milk. She looked up into my face, her pupils dilated, and her eyes soft and loving.

“I do love you!” she said softly.

I slipped my arms around her and cuddled her – I couldn’t help notice that her soft feminine body still smelled pungently of not-so-recent sex as I pressed her against my own tall, strong but distinctly sweaty frame.

I felt wonderful – she felt wonderful! How could such rampant infidelity result in such a warm and loving relationship – after all, Steve’s sperm and semen must still be within her body even as we hugged!

I smiled – love had so many different manifestations!

“You were amazing…” I began. “Unbelievable!”

She said nothing but rested her head against my chest.

“Was it... what you wanted?” I asked.

“It was perfect,” she replied quietly. “Just perfect! Thank you so, so much!”

“It was good for me too.” I confessed. “It just seems to get better each time. You’re one in a million…”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” she smiled. “Where did you learn to do that… down there?” she nodded towards her crotch, sounding a bit embarrassed. “I mean you’ve always been good… down there, but it’s never felt... quite that good before?”

Her body seemed to tremble a little as the memories of her multiple orgasms washed over her. “After all these years you can still surprise me,” she said and I glowed again with pleasure at this praise.

“I’m pleased you enjoyed it… I think we’re both finding new sides to ourselves, aren’t we? I mean who would have thought a sweet pretty mother like you... Jeez, Alice! Look at your neck!”

Her bathrobe had fallen open revealing half a dozen blotchy patches of darkening skin the size of fifty-pence pieces on her chest and neck. I stepped back and opened the robe’s collar a little wider. At first Alice resisted but then yielded and let me have a better look. A chain of large hickeys ran from half way down the left side of her neck and across her chest. Both her small breasts showed clear evidence of teeth marks and bore more dark patches that stood out alarmingly clearly against the pale flesh of her globes.

“Darling…!” I gasped.

“I know,” she said softly, clearly embarrassed. “I saw them in the mirror. Are you angry?”

“Christ, No!” I exclaimed without thinking then shut my mouth sharply. “I mean, are you angry he marked you so much? Does it hurt?”

She blushed again. “Not really... ummm... I mean in a weird way it makes me feel really good that I turned him on so much he felt he wants to mark me as his...”

To be honest, very similar thoughts were going through my mind too. And the fact that there were so many marks and they were so dark meant that she would bear the evidence for quite a long time, prolonging my memories and my enjoyment of the whole extraordinary affair.

I secretly squeezed the panties in my pocket and smiled.

“Why don’t you have a nice long soak in the bath while I have a quick shower and fix us some breakfast?” I suggested.

“That sounds wonderful,” she smiled, pulling her robe back around her shoulders. “I do love you, you know!”

I smiled again. What a wonderful start to the day.

“What about… him? Do you love him too?” I had to know.

My wife’s response took a minute to come but perhaps because of that, seemed more sincere and totally believable.

“I’m... I’m definitely in lust with him, if there is such a thing,” she said in a matter-of-fact way. “The way he makes me feel when he fucks me goes way beyond anything you and I have reached but...” Her use of the ‘f’ word made my chest ache, but she carried on, “… but apart from the kids of course, I only actually love one person. I only ever have.”

And with that parting line she left the kitchen and I heard her bare feet on the stairs, leaving me stunned but glowing with happiness.

***

The rest of the day passed very pleasantly, with few references to the previous evening. After our usual hour in the gym and a short run together in the nearby woods (my second run in one day – my life really had changed!), Alice and I drove to a major shopping centre in a city an hour’s drive away and bought presents for our youngest, whose birthday was a few weeks away.

Alice went shopping dressed in tights, heels and a very short skirt indeed – after so much gym work and running, her legs were now so slim and sexy I felt they almost needed a licence – but she still seemed quite unaware of the transformation in herself that was gradually taking place.

At my request, she also wore a low cut top under her jacket which gave other shoppers tantalising glimpses of her hickeys – a public flaunting of her infidelity that few would understand but it gave me a thrill to think of strangers seeing us and maybe - just maybe - realising we were a cuckold couple as we walked hand in hand around the shops.

Unknown to Alice, her used panties were balled up in my jacket pocket and I squeezed them surreptitiously from time to time as we shopped.

I was in Cuckold Heaven!

***

A week later, I picked up the kids from my parents at tea time. Mum and Dad had taken care of them for the weekend to allow Alice and me time to attend a friend’s second wedding. The kids had, as usual, been spoiled rotten by their Grandparents and squabbled almost the entire journey home. I had to tell them off several times in the car so when we reached the house they stormed in and up to their bedrooms leaving me to bring in all their bags.

I dropped the kids’ stuff in the hallway and looked around for Alice, hoping to unload my frustrations about their behaviour and maybe have a glass of wine as a reward. When I found her she was in the lounge, sitting on the sofa, a large wine glass already in her hand, talking to someone on the phone. She covered the mouthpiece as I entered, mouthing the word ‘Carmen’.

Realising I had walked in on my wife and Steve’s wife Carmen enjoying yet another post-mortem of Alice’s last seduction, I felt that politeness required me to leave them in privacy although I really, really wanted to hear what they were saying.

I compromised by going into the kitchen which was close by, but leaving all the doors open – having first checked that the kids were well out of earshot.

“... I know... yes, it was the best yet...you KNOW that,” she whispered in a slightly embarrassed way. “Ok, maybe the best EVER... You ARE lucky, Carmen... No, I didn’t see you afterwards but I can imagine what you were like... Oh he’s happy alright… Yes, I was surprised he did it too but he says he loved it…” she giggled. “I certainly did!”

There was a pause as Carmen spoke and Alice listened before replying enthusiatically.

“No, like I said, it sounds really great... Yes of course, we’d love to come... He’ll be fine, really... I’ll ask him later... OK I’ll ask him now… Yes, I’m really keen, it seems ages since Steve…” she looked around the room guiltily before finishing her sentence. “Since Steve fucked me!”

Her voice was very low and I barely caught the last few sentences but within seconds my wife joined me in the kitchen and I had to appear busy in a hurry.

She looked sweet, sexy and yet still very much the Alice I loved, in tight leggings and a long T shirt that showed off her slender, athletic, slightly boyish curves. By now her hickeys and bite marks had faded to a tantalising shadow whose implication only I could understand but which might still have been visible to the guests at the previous day’s wedding – a fact that gave me an extra thrill. Apart from this there was no outward sign to suggest that my lovely wife was, in certain circumstances, a cock-crazy slut.

Apart, that is, from the increasingly sexy but tasteful way she dressed these days, the time she spent exercising and improving her body, and of course the names she called me when she was ‘in the mood’, which she clearly was now.

“Hi CB!” She said, smiling and refilling her glass. I smiled back – CB stood for Cucky-Boy. She hadn’t called me that for over a week. Carmen’s call must have made her feel sexy again.

“The kids were a nightmare!” I complained, filling my own glass and giving her a peck on the lips. She raised an eyebrow as if asking me what they had done but I had moved on to a new agenda.

“What’s got you in the Hotwife mood again?” I asked straight out.

She blushed. “Is it that obvious?”

I grinned and nodded. “To the trained eye - and ear!”

“Well, Cucky-Boy Smartypants,” she grinned, her eyes a picture of mischief. “Carmen and Steve have invited us to spend a long weekend in their new apartment near Marbella next month. Isn’t that nice? It sounds amazing,” she told me, her voice animated and enthusiastic. I was surprised but pleased too.

“When did she suggest going?” I asked.

“She thought early in June, but the kids are still here. I suggested we went that week when they are with Mum and Dad in Yorkshire,” she paused. “Carmen says she and Steve will be there all week, but we could get cheap flights on the Wednesday and fly back on the Sunday. Mum and Dad wouldn’t mind having the kids an extra day – in fact they’d all love it!”

She was right of course. We had heard a great deal about the new Spanish apartment over the last few months and had seen a lot of photographs. It looked fantastic - like something from the movies but because of the property crisis in Spain, Steve and Carmen had been able to buy a really impressive place for a mere song.

Alice and I loved Spain too and had thought of buying something ourselves but, unlike Steve and Carmen, we had two kids to think about and just didn’t have the spare cash – at least not yet.

I thought for a minute. “We were going to go walking in the Dales... but I reckon this sounds quite a good idea too.” My voice trailed off a bit as uncertainty filled my mind.

“What’s worrying you?” my wife asked gently. “As if I couldn’t guess!” she smiled knowingly. “Look, we’d only go if you were happy with the idea and I doubt he’ll want to fuck me all the time…“

“But you do want him to fuck you, don’t you? You want it quite a lot, I would guess.” I interrupted, hoping I knew the answer.

“Yes of course I do. It will have been five weeks between dates by then,” she had a slightly dreamy look in her eyes as she squeezed my arm playfully. “but we’d only do it if you were happy with the idea.”

She grinned lasciviously. “But I think I know my Cucky-Boy well enough... You’ll be more than happy, right?”

I blushed but she was absolutely right. The idea of being relegated to second place in my wife’s bed for several days in a row had a huge appeal to my twisted mind.

“Would Carmen be happy with the two of you together so much of the time?” I wondered. “You know how turned on she gets straight after one of their ‘Conquests’”

Alice though for a second then nodded. “She said it was her idea. You know how she likes to make mischief – I suspect this is another of her little schemes in some way.”

Alice had a point. I wondered what the she-devil might be up to this time. One thing was certain – it would involve me getting humiliated... again... at least I hoped so!

“We’d just have to set a few ground rules, I suppose, to make sure we’re all happy,” Alice continued. “But there are bound to be a few... incidents... if we’re lucky!” she whispered giggling and looking shiftily round to make sure the kids weren’t within earshot.

“Just think what we could get up to! And what you could do too, Cucky-Boy!”

I was thinking just that. I cancelled the booking in the Dales hotel.

***

The next week passed normally, apart from our lovemaking being a lot more exciting. Alice was clearly looking forward to spending time with Steve – well, spending time in bed with him – and this added quite a frisson to our sex which I really enjoyed.

She made me use a condom every time we had sex to ‘make sure she was nice and clean for him’ but I knew it was mostly to torment me - and I loved the torment!

The following week passed well too, but two weeks before we were due to go to Spain, I noticed my normally lovely, sweet-tempered wife being starting be just a little less lovely in demeanour and behaviour, becoming noticeably more irritable and impatient, not just with me but with the kids too.

This puzzled me – being short tempered with me was rare, with the kids it was almost unheard of.

Our lovemaking which, after her last fucking by Steve had been almost daily, began to slow quickly too and then stopped altogether. At first I assumed she was saving herself for the longed-for marathon sex sessions with her lover that we both hoped for and expected. Then I wondered whether she was finding the five week gap between her last mating with him and the Spanish holiday too long to stand.

I tried to test the water, asking questions around the subject but to no avail. She simply became less and less patient with us all until one evening after I had put the kids to bed in tears following a dinner in which their mother had twice shouted at them, I challenged her in our bedroom as she undressed.

“I’m not irritable!” she said coldly, her tone of voice giving the lie to her words as she peeled her top up over her head and half threw it onto the bedside chair.

“Darling it’s obvious something’s wrong,” I insisted. “You’ve not been yourself all week.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she insisted. “I’m just tired that’s all. Aren’t I allowed to be tired, with all the work I do?”

“Come on... this isn’t like you at all.”

She scowled at me, sliding out of her skin tight jeans, folding them and hanging them in the closet. She slammed the door loudly intending to close the conversation but I had got the bit between my teeth and pressed on.

“I know the kids can be a pain, but you’ve been angry with me too, and as for the sex...”

“Why must it always be about sex?” she challenged. “And why would I want your silly little cock inside me every night anyway?”

“Is it Steve?” I persisted, knowing I was on dangerous ground but needing to know why my lovely wife wasn’t so lovely right now. “Are you having trouble waiting for him? It’s been a long time since he last fucked you.”

Alice laughed hollowly, without humour.

“You might say it’s something to do with that!” she said enigmatically.

“It’s not long now, Darling. I know I’m no substitute for him in bed but...”

She almost snorted, her face angry. “You can say that again!”

Despite her cruel words I couldn’t help being amazed at just how incredibly sexy and attractive my sweet wife had become since her affair with Steve had begun. Now clad only in panties and bra, her slim, tanned, fit body looked better than at any time in our life together. Her long blonde hair, her tiny breasts, her long athletic legs, her darkening skin against the white of her underwear – all this made my body ache for her despite her anger – maybe partly because of it.

She paced up and down the room, ostentatiously taking out her ear rings and removing her necklace. It seemed to be calming her down a little so I undressed down to my boxer shorts and sat on the edge of the bed in silence.

Eventually she seemed to come to some kind of decision and, still standing in her underwear, turned towards me.

“You really want to know?” she asked abruptly.

“Of course...“ I said. “There’s nothing you can’t tell me, you know that.”

She paused for a full minute as if gathering her strength before mumbling something I couldn’t make out.

“Sorry Darling...“ I said. “I couldn’t hear you.”

“I said I’m late!” she hissed angrily at me as if I was the most stupid man in the world. In truth she might have been right in this assumption because in response I looked at the bedside clock and snapped.

“You’re not going out now are you?”

“I... SAID... I’M... FUCKING... LATE!” she hissed half-crazily at me, despite the kids being in their bedrooms next door, supposedly asleep.

“Don’t shout at me, Alice I only said... Oh. My. God!”

The penny finally dropped and realisation rushed in upon me like an ice cold spear passing through my belly.

“You’re late?” My voice was low and anxious.

She nodded, her eyes lowered.

“How late?” I asked, staring involuntarily at my wife’s firm, flat belly.

“Nearly two weeks.”

“So you think you might be..?” I couldn’t bring myself to say the word.

“The word is ‘pregnant’,” she said coldly.

“But your periods are often a bit... erratic, aren’t they?” I asked, grasping at straws in hope.

“Yes,” Her reply wasn’t encouraging. “But I’ve never been this late before.”

“Oh fuck!”

I took her hand and we sat in silence side by side on the edge of the bed, neither of us knowing what to do or say next. Her body was tense, her knees pressed together tightly, her shoulders hunched as if to keep out the world.

I sat next to her, stunned. In no way had I expected anything like this. How could it have happened? After all, I had had my vasectomy years ago and she had been on the pill since... oh yes, only two days... before... her last incredible fucking… by Steve.

Two days... Not enough time? She had told me she might not be safe and now…

I slowly slid my hand along her thigh. At first, Alice automatically squeezed her knees together even more tightly, then relaxed a little as I stroked her bare skin in what I hoped was a reassuring way.

Whatever was going on inside her beautiful, sexy body, this was the woman I adored and, if the worst really had occurred, I had played my part in making it happen and had to help her through it, whatever it was.

After a few minutes’ silence, I slipped my arm around her shoulders and drew her towards me.

“Come here...” I whispered, squeezing her in what I hoped was a supportive manner.

She leaned against my chest and I held her tightly, feeling her slender body trembling in my arms, then I kissed her on the forehead and face in tiny, loving pecks, hoping my strong embrace would help reassure her.

“It’s OK sweetheart...” I murmured over and over.

I felt a soft, warm dampness on my arm and realised she was crying in low, quiet sobs.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

I nuzzled her soft blonde hair and breathed in her sweet familiar aroma as we sat in silence.

“Do you feel... pregnant?” I asked, the word feeling strange and terrible on my tongue.

She nodded. “Yes... Sort of... No... I don’t know... I’m sorry... It’s not quite like last time but...” She couldn’t finish the sentence.

And then she began to cry again, tiny tears running silently down her cheeks. I hugged her tightly but after a minute, a thought occurred to me which should of course have been the very first thing to cross my mind.

“Have you done a test yet?” I asked quietly. She looked down and shook her head.

“Then we don’t really know if we have a problem at all, do we?” I continued, trying to sound more positive and reassuring.

She shook her head again and reached for a tissue from the bedside table to dab at her tear-stained eyes and streaming nose.

“It might just be a late period – you’re doing so much exercise now, after all. You might not actually be...pregnant by Steve.”

A strange illicit thrill flashed through me as I said the words but I tried to ignore it.

“Have you got a test kit in the house?” I asked after a pause. She nodded.

“I bought one yesterday.”

“But you couldn’t bring yourself to use it?” She shook her lovely, golden head.

“I didn’t want to believe it could have happened.”

“Would you like me to go get it now?” I asked.

“It’s no use now…” she said firmly, shaking her head. “You have to do it first thing in the morning, remember?” She squeezed my hand tightly.

I did indeed remember the last time I had seen her use a pregnancy test. I remembered clearly the look on her face as she came out of the bathroom proudly displaying the slim white device. There were clear blue lines in both its little windows, and seven months later our younger child was born.

But that was then – this was now and there was no way any child growing in my wife’s womb could possibly have been sired by me.

“So we’ll do it straight away tomorrow? When we wake up? And try not to worry between now and then, right?” I said encouragingly. “It might be nothing after all!”

“OK,” she said, raising her tear-stained face to mine. “Thank you. Thanks for being... well being here...”

“I love you so much, Alice – whatever happens, you know that don’t you?”

She paused then smiled as she looked up into my face.

“Are you sure?” she asked, her voice still tearful and unsteady. I hugged and kissed her again.

“Positive. We started this together – OK, Carmen helped us get there but it was something we both wanted. We’ll handle this together, whatever it is!”

I kissed her salty lips, slipping a finger under her chin and raising her pretty face towards mine. We kissed again, first lightly, then more passionately, as if a warm glow was growing rapidly inside each of us. Within seconds our mouths were open, our tongues entwined and we were kissing with a clumsy passion we had hardly known since we were teenagers.

“I’m crazy about you, you know that,” I whispered in her ear.

“Really?” she asked.

“Really!” I replied.

I smiled, pleased and to my delight her right arm went automatically around my shoulders. I pulled her to me with my left, the other still on her thigh where my fingers ran up and down her smooth skin. I stroked her slowly from her knee to her panties and back then drew my hands up across her flat, athletic tummy, toying briefly with her belly button before rising to her tiny breasts, which seemed to have grown even smaller and firmer as her fitness regime had taken effect.

“Even if I am pregnant?” she asked softly as my hands travelled over her smooth skin.

“Absolutely!"

“It could only be Steve’s child, you do understand that?”

“I understand!” I replied, my hand cupping her breast through her bra.

“I’ve only ever… done it… with the two of you!”

“I know,” I whispered, feeling her nipples hardening beneath my fingers.

“You’re a very special person, you know?” she said softly. “I mean most men...”

I silenced her with a kiss and she moaned softly into my open mouth. I squeezed her left breast firmly and was rewarded by a short squeal followed by a sigh. I reached around her back and flicked open the clasp of her bra, which fell forward along her arms and as I briefly removed my hand, she cast it aside and sat bare-chested.

“You still love me?” she asked in a whisper. “Even if I am carrying Steve’s baby?”

For a moment I paused to admire my wife’s small pale breasts, still firm and almost cone shaped like a young girl’s despite having fed two children. Her nipples were dark and very hard, their wrinkled teats very dark against the small pale un-tanned triangles on which they sat.

“Even if he knocks you up a dozen times,” I told her as confidently as I could, at the time meaning every word.

I lowered my lips to her nipple and sucked, first gently then much harder, nipping it delicately with my front teeth. Alice moaned and I felt her arms fold beneath her, lowering us both to the bed, where I turned my attention to her right nipple, cupping her small globe in my palm as my mouth worked on its dark peak. Her fingers were in my hair, pulling me into her small breast which I suckled slowly.

“Mmmm. That feels nice…” she murmured, holding my mouth against her hardening nipple.

A tiny amount of fluid flowed from her teat into my mouth as I suckled. Could this be a minute early sign of pregnancy, I wondered? To my amazement, the idea aroused me instantly and instinctively my right hand slid along the soft skin of her firm, taut belly as if seeking evidence of a baby growing within before sliding further down to her thighs where I stroked from her slender knee to her panties and back.

As my lips slid from nipple to nipple, sucking and nipping, my middle finger began to probe deeper between her thighs and after instinctively pressing her knees together for a second, I felt her legs part slightly as if to aid my progress.

Encouraged, I pressed them further apart and as my fingers reached the gusset of her panties I heard my wife moan slightly. There was heat and dampness under my fingertips and I traced the outline of her vulva through the thin cloth. My finger pressed more firmly against her cotton-covered slit and she moaned encouragingly, her legs falling wide apart now, the thin material moistening rapidly at my touch.

Images of our early days together flashed through my mind; long slow kisses in the darkness; her hands clumsily groping within my pants; my fingers thrusting deep within her vagina. How things had changed since then! So much had happened in such a short time.

But the way I felt about my beautiful, sexy wife had not changed!

I worked one finger under the elastic between her thighs and quickly found her wet slit, then went to work, sliding my fingertip up and down it dampness, focussing on her clitoris for a second then returning to the hot entrance below. Alice moaned softly and closed her eyes.

“That’s so good... Yes please....”

“Lift up!” I whispered, using the words Steve had used that night in the car when he had first exposed my wife’s vulva for his use. Alice smiled as if remembering that night too - her first act of infidelity - and exactly as she had done for him on the MPV’s back seat, raised her hips just enough for me to slide her panties over her buttocks – now much firmer and athletic than they had been that first time – along her long slender legs and away.

Her knees fell apart again as if her vulva was aching for its freedom and I noticed how swollen and puffy her lips already were, framing the dark gash of her moistening slit with its neatly trimmed patch of fine blonde hair above.

“Shall I...” I asked. Alice smiled sexily and nodded.

“Yes please... Cucky Boy!”

The pitch of her voice rose as she called me my favourite name, as if asking a question. In reply I shuffled between her thighs and slipped downwards, leaving a trail of tiny kisses across her flat tummy until her my face was inches from her vulva. She smelled of bath oil but there was already a deep musky undertone of arousal and her slit had already started to open, revealing a glistening of lubrication within.

I lowered my mouth to her hotness and began to lick, firstly in long, slow strokes from the open base of her slit upwards across her inner lips to the small but growing nub of her clitoris.

“Hhhhhhhh!” she breathed out noisily, her hips writhing under my tongue.

I tongued her more firmly, dipping the tip of my tongue into her hot passage, her juices flowing more freely, their slightly sour, slightly metallic taste filling my nostrils and making me half dizzy with lust. I turned my attention to her clitoris, now hard and swollen, protruding between her puffy lips. I sucked it into my mouth, my teeth grating against its tender underside.

“Jesus!” Alice exclaimed, her hips bucking hard against my face, grinding her pubic hair against my cheeks and nose. I could feel the heat of her growing arousal and the juices flowing into my mouth became bitter and more pungent. I lapped them up eagerly, my tongue plunging deep into her deepest passage, the heady aroma making me half dizzy with lust.

“Oh God!” she gasped and I felt her thighs close tightly against the sides of my head, jamming my face so firmly into her vulva that I could barely breathe before falling helpless apart again. I felt her fluids running down my chin and her body begin to tremble and shake.

“Cumm…I’m Cumm.. Oh Jesus!”

I returned my attention to her swollen, stiff clitoris, sucking it between my pursed lips, drawing my tongue in short sharp movements across its delicate underside.

And then I smelled and tasted a sudden change in her incredible secretions as my lovely wife suddenly reached a body-shaking orgasm hard against my face. Her back flexed, her legs shook as her vulva was driven violently against my nose and mouth, her fingers pulling clumps of hair from my head as she pulled my face into her body, then pushed it away, then pulled it back again.

Two, three, four waves of orgasm washed through her slender frame before she finally pushed my mouth away from her hot, tender vulva.

“Enough!” she hissed. “Please... I need you inside me now...”

Her body was still shaking but the words were more than enough to make my heart ache. Raising my sticky face from her groin, I wriggled upwards on the bed until my erection was above her vulva. It was then we both realised I was still wearing my boxer shorts, horribly distended by my cock but still a barrier.

Taking my weight on one arm, I reaching down with my free hand and clumsily tugged at the elastic waistband of my shorts until my erection was freed then wriggled them down over my buttocks until they rested in the crease at the top of my legs. Swapping arms, I pushed them down to my knees and positioned myself carefully at my wife’s gaping, wet entrance.

I paused then reached across to the bedside cabinet for the packet of condoms that we kept there but as my hand reached the drawer handle, Alice grabbed my wrist.

“Not tonight…” she said looking up into my eyes, her pupils wide after her first minor climax, her face open and stomach-churningly innocent looking.

“Are you sure?” I asked, remembering what she had said before. “You said you wanted to be clean for him and... Oh yes! That feels good…”

Alice had taken the end of my cock and was moving it slowly up and down her slit, then placed it directly between her inner lips so that the slightest movement on my part would penetrate her.

“Fuck me, Cucky Boy!” she hissed.

I squeezed my buttocks. My head popped into her hot, wet body. No condom; my bare skin against her bare skin; her hot juices against my firm shaft. She wasn’t tight, her previous orgasm had seen to that but… but it felt… amazing… for the first time in weeks I was going to fuck my wife properly. I thrust myself forwards firmly, my hips parting her thighs, penetrating her quickly, slipping easily into her well-lubricated vagina until my pubic hair ground hard against hers.

She winced.

“Sensitive?” I asked quietly. She nodded. “Shall I stop?”

In reply, I felt her tighten briefly around my shaft as she shook her head.

“Be quick though...” she breathed.

I smiled. I was so aroused it could hardly have been anything other than quick but I began to thrust into her in long deep strokes, slowly at first, then rapidly building speed. Alice’s body began to respond instantly, her eyes flew open and her fingers dug into my shoulders.

“Oh yes…” she gasped. “Faster…”

I increased my speed, hearing the wet slapping noises from our groins growing even wetter and louder. I could feel and see my wife’s arousal increasing even more and remembered how she had looked, gazing up at Steve as his cock had plunged over and over into her depths.

“Is this how HE fucks you?” I growled, “Is this what his cock feels like inside you?”

“Yesssss!” she hissed almost angrily. “Yessss!”

I thrust faster, my face now sweaty. There were beads of perspiration on Alice’s forehead too.

“How did it feel… when he fucked you, Alice?” I growled again, not realising that it was myself I was trying to torment, not her. “Was his cock… bigger than THIS?” I half yelled, using my back and legs to thrust into her as hard as I could.

Alice yelped in pain and surprise and I felt her vagina loosen yet more around my shaft, but I kept on thrusting.

“Much…” she gasped, “Much bigger… huge… filled my cu… filled me…”

“Was it good?” I thrust faster if not harder. “Did you… like it?”

“Thought I was going… going to burst…” she moaned, her body beginning to tremble.

By now I could tell that the scenario was having a profound effect on my wife too. The pink flush on her face and chest from her previous orgasm had returned with a vengeance and to my delight I realised that she might - just might - have an orgasm fucking me for the first time in ages. My hips became a blur as passion overtook me and I began to fuck her for all I was worth.

It worked!

“Oh God! Oh God!” Alice croaked, biting hard on her bathrobe to stifle her cries as, for the first time in so long, she began to orgasm beneath me.

Not beneath Steve, beneath ME!

The realisation that my lovely wife was about to cum for me, her husband and not for her lover drove me half insane. My thrusts became wilder and I bit my lip to stifle my own cries. Beneath me, Alice’s legs were splayed wide open by my frantically thrusting hips and loud slapping sounds emanated from our colliding genitalia as her juices were churned to white froth around the base of my shaft and the room filled with the powerful aroma of passionate sex.

“Oh... Oh God! Harder… Harder...” she gasped under me. “Fuck me… like he fucks me!”

I increased the force of my thrusting until I could feel the head of my cock slamming hard into her cervix with every deep, barely-controlled stroke, the thought that Steve’s baby might actually be behind it, growing inside her womb, barely inches from my swollen head drove me crazy.

“Fuck me!” I heard her hiss again, biting on her thumb to stifle the noise. “Fuck your knocked up Slut Wife...”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Was this really my sweet, innocent wife’s voice?

I stared into her face – her eyes were wide open, starting straight back into mine but there was a distance in her look, as if it wasn’t me she saw over her, fucking her hard.

I tightened my legs and buttocks, driving my cock into her as hard as I could, almost indifferent to the pain I might be inflicting on her, trying to put myself in Steve’s place.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself watching Steve where I was now, fucking my Slut Wife so hard, crystal clear images appearing before me...

...Of Steve’s cock pounding into her vagina on that fateful night

… Of her legs spread grotesquely wide, submitting totally to him

... Of the orgasms he had fucked into her sweet body

... Of her begging him to cum in her as she came herself

... Of his shuddering climax as his sperm spurted into her body

... Of the look on her face as she received his seed

... Of her willing, eager submission, knowing but not caring that she might not be protected.

... Of my delight as all this happened before my eyes...

“Oh God Yes!” Alice croaked. “Yesss!”

Her words drove me crazy and I redoubled my thrusting into her foam-covered vagina. I felt her tighten pelvic floor tighten, gripping my shaft and saw her buck with pleasure at the result, then tilt her pelvis forwards until her clitoris rubbed firmly against the upper ridges on my shaft.

Another massive wave of climax passed through her – something I had not seen in many months, perhaps I had never seen before.

“Oh God! Oh Yes!” she croaked loudly enough for me to worry about her waking the kids. “Cum now! I want your cum in meeee…”

I felt a ball of heat forming and growing in my lower spine, its warmth quickly spreading between my thighs and down my legs as one of the most intense climaxes of my entire life rushed upon me. My cock, already huge by my usual standards seemed to swell even more, its swollen head now tight against the pulsing walls of my wife’s vagina.

My breath caught in my chest, my tummy muscles in spasm as a surge of pain flashed through the base of my erection and I began to cum wildly and violently, the bed bumping against the wall, strange grunting sounds escaping from my throat.

My sack was tight against my shaft as perhaps the most powerful orgasm I had ever enjoyed overtook me, spattering Alice’s pulsing cervix with copious amounts of semen. Short, sharp, uncontrolled thrusts hammered the head of my cock against the entrance to her womb, a womb in which Steve’s baby might – just might – already be growing.

With every pulse of my ejaculation, I felt my body emptying itself into hers. The release of tension, both physical and mental came from deep within me as pulse after pulse wracked my body until I felt there could be nothing left to give her and I was finally released from the spasms that had gripped me so tightly.

My ejaculation finally complete, I held myself still over her motionless body, both of us panting for breath. My sore and puffy cock softened within her then slipped easily out.

I sat back on my heels to look at my wife’s body on the bed; legs splayed open, hair fanned out over the pillow; breasts rising and falling as she recovered from her orgasm – exactly as she had looked only weeks before when Steve had given her the orgasm of her life and comprehensively inseminated her – maybe even impregnated her, I reminded myself.

I looked down between her legs. Her vulva was red and swollen again and a trickle of our combined juices had already started to ooze from her slightly gaping inner lips. Automatically I slipped back along the bed and lowered my head to her groin. The smell of fresh sex was sweet and strong.

I dipped my head further as I had done after her most recent encounter with Steve and without hesitating began to lap up the creampie between her thighs, taking the strongly smelling fluid eagerly into my mouth.

My own semen tasted oddly different from Steve’s; paler and runnier but with a clear saltiness his had lacked, it was distinctive. I lapped further, plunging my tongue deeper into her as if to draw every last drop into my mouth. Above me, Alice moaned softly, her fingers once again entangling themselves in my hair.

But before I could try to bring her to a further climax, she drew my face gently but firmly away from her vulva and I rose above her, my face sticky with our juices. I kissed her on the mouth. She licked her lips cautiously, tasting her own juices – perhaps for the first time.

“I love you, Alice,” I whispered.

“And the baby…?” she asked, her voice sounding drunk and dreamy.

“Let’s worry about that tomorrow… There might be nothing to worry about!”

“But you’d love me, pregnant or not?” She was now obviously exhausted.

“Pregnant or not,” I said honestly, making the sign of a cross over my chest. “Cross my heart!”

She smiled and rolled over. Her eyes closed.

It was time to sleep.

***

Sleep? What was that?

I will remember that night for the rest of my life. Alice, goodness knows how, fell silently asleep almost immediately. I rolled back onto my side of the bed, exhausted and lay on my back alongside her, my whole being awash with emotion, feeling the heat of my wife’s spent limp body alongside mine.

I listened to her breathing as it became deeper and steadier and hoped to join her in slumber.

But it was not to be! I was to have no peace myself. Every time I closed my eyes, powerful images filled my head, denying me any peace. The night grew darker as the bedside clock flickered away the hours. It grew colder too and I shivered under the duvet but still sleep wouldn’t come.

Could there really be a baby growing in that soft, sweet body lying alongside me even now? I closed my eyes firmly but could only see more images…

... Of the tiny pink creature that might even now be growing in her womb

... Of her belly swelling, flaunting her infidelity to the world

... Of a child being born, of having to bring it up knowing it wasn’t mine

... Or of the dark, unthinkable horror of an abortion

No! I kept reminding myself, these were just horrors of the night. They were only POSSIBLE consequences, not real hard facts. We didn’t actually know she WAS pregnant... At least not yet!

But no matter how many times I told myself this, I still lay awake, plagued by painful, sleep-denying honesty as next it dawned on me just how much the risk of pregnancy – however small - had added to the intense pleasure and pain I had endured, watching her being fucked senseless before my eyes.

I guiltily remembered the faint stirrings of disappointment I had felt when she had started taking the pill only a few weeks ago, but I hadn’t really understood their significance. Now, with pregnancy a real possibility, the thought that I had suffered, endured or enjoyed the ultimate in cuckoldry – the actual impregnation in front of me of my wife by her lover – dominated my thoughts for the next sleepless hour in a roller coaster ride from Cuckold Heaven to Alpha Male hell and back.

… How would she look with her belly swollen?

… Would another man’s child make her look different?

… How would I feel walking down the street with her, belly swollen, knowing what I knew?

… What would the kids say about having a baby brother or sister?

.. Would she leave me after giving birth to another man’s child?

… What in God’s name would we tell the family and friends who knew about my vasectomy?

… How would Steve react to the idea of having a love child?

… And Carmen? I could already imagine the cruelty she could and probably would inflict on me if she found out her manly husband really had knocked up my wife in front of me.

Darkness is no friend to the troubled mind. The glowing alarm clock on the bedside table seemed to taunt me as it flickered away the night… by 2am I was dozing but I saw 3am and 5am clearly on the dial.

And to top it all, throughout all this agony, my cock incredibly remained rock hard, erect - constant, cruel, undeniable evidence that all this was something I had wanted, needed and even now to my disgrace found monstrously arousing.

I tried to masturbate the erection away several times but my cock was already sore from the forceful penetration I had inflicted on Alice and my many manual ministrations made it sorer still. I pumped harder, my fist striking my sack so firmly and frequently that it really hurt, but still I couldn’t cum and end the torment.

Was there to be no release? There it stood, firm and hard, defiant between my thighs, denying me sleep as the night stretched darkly ahead of me.

As morning approached, even Alice’s troubled sleep seemed to taunt me, as if her dreams were calling silently for her lover to claim her, to fuck her pregnant body in a way I never could, my persistent erection of no interest to her now she had tasted another man’s cock…

Tossing and turning, I saw how I had brought it all on myself. After all, whatever Carmen’s influence had been, I really truly had wanted my wife to be fucked in front of me, whatever the risks, and had gone to some lengths if not to make it happen, then to allow the inevitable to take place.

And now I had my reward… if you could call it that! My head told me nothing was worth this torment but my lust and body overwhelmingly demanded more...

…More watching my wife submitting to another man’s seductive powers

…More of the earth shattering orgasms that I could never give her

…More babies being created in my her sweet womb

…And STILL my erection taunted me mercilessly

…And STILL the morning wouldn’t come!

***

But I suppose even the worst nightmares do come to an end and eventually must have fallen into an unsatisfactory sleep, because when I opened my eyes, the sun was trying to break through the curtains, the room was lighter and brighter, and I heard the kids playing in the lounge, watching TV with the sound much too loud.

It was morning at last!

I felt absolutely terrible, but as my eyes focused and my muddled brain began to clear, things finally began to fall into perspective.

I turned towards Alice only to find that the bed next to me was empty.

I blinked, still a little dopey, but then heard the en-suit toilet flush.

The test! The morning’s pregnancy test flashed through my mind!

Through the half-ajar door I heard a gasp.

The bathroom door opened…

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments