Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey into Cuckoldry - Perfect Ten

"Steve rises to the challenge, a young pregnant wife submits and a new Cuckold is born!"

63
17 Comments 17
27.3k Views 27.3k
8.7k words 8.7k words
It was another bright Sunday morning, two days after Alice and I had seen Carmen and Steve going into the cinema with their new potential conquests, Julie and Gary. The kids were at their usual soccer practice so we had taken the opportunity to go to the gym together. Alice had booked her favourite spinning class while I had intended to spend an hour working out in the weight room.

Since our descent into the Hotwife and Cuckold lifestyle, I had felt driven to at least try and keep pace with my wife’s increasing fitness and athleticism. The effect of our new lifestyle on her body had been amazing. Always good looking, she was now simply stunning in a lithe, toned, slightly androgynous way that caught the attention of most men that she passed, though she still seemed oblivious to this.

At the risk of sounding conceited, the results on me had been satisfying too. Never really overweight, I had toned up and beefed up to the extent that even I noticed the looks I sometimes got from a small but pleasing number of other gym users, to my astonishment both male and female.

Of course far from wanting an affair myself, my motivation was entirely focussed on maintaining the interest and attraction of my lovely and increasingly unfaithful wife but it did me no harm to feel attractive from time to time.

That morning I was looking forward to an hour on the weights while Alice worked up her usual Sunday morning sweat but my plans were thwarted as I left the men’s changing room in my gym kit, towel in hand and bumped almost literally into a hot, perspiring Carmen in the corridor.

“Sorry...” I mumbled then suddenly exclaimed, “Carmen!”

“Hi,” she replied, smiling broadly then, after looking around to check for anyone nearby added, “Good morning, Mister C. Have you just arrived?”

I nodded. “Alice will be out in a minute. Are you doing the spinning class?”

“Not today; Steve’s taking me clothes shopping.” She leaned closer. “Not that I can buy anything yet!”

Her hand lightly touched her tummy and I understood. Carmen was less than two months pregnant and didn’t want her husband to know until she had gone through the tricky first twelve week period. Buying clothes now would be foolish, knowing that in a few short weeks they wouldn’t fit her any more.

“So what will you do?”

“I’ll stick to lingerie, I reckon,” she smiled, “that normally makes him happy. Oh look!”

Along the corridor, Alice was rushing out of the ladies’ changing room, towel and water bottle in hand, looking a little flustered. Carmen waved and smiled at her but was answered only by a brief wave, a finger pointing to her watch and a hand sign clearly meaning that she would call Carmen later. Carmen replied by grinning and mouthing ‘OK’ before turning to me.

“Fancy a quick coffee before you go into the gym?”

I looked at my own watch but knew as I did it that there was no way I was going to decline a one-to-one conversation with the She-Devil; certainly when it was less than two days since I had seen her and Steve in the cinema with their latest intended conquests, the sweet, pretty, pregnant Julie and her husband Gary.

I ordered a large Americano for Carmen and a Diet Coke for myself then joined her at a small table by the window, trying to appear casual and relaxed but very eager to hear how the evening had gone.

“Well?” I ploughed in after she had sat down, unable to contain my curiosity, “how did it go?”

She looked at me with a puzzled expression but her twinkling eyes gave the lie to her apparent innocence.

“Julie and Gary,” I continued, “we saw you at the movies on Friday.”

“Oh, that!” she replied infuriatingly casually.

“How did you get on? Did you get your Total Conquest?” I dropped my voice to avoid being overheard but there was so much chatter in the coffee bar that we were safe.

“Well you could say that rain stopped play,” she shrugged enigmatically. I looked at her puzzled; she laughed, “Don’t look so disappointed!”

“You don’t mean that Steve finally met a girl who was immune to his seductive powers,” I laughed, remembering how easily he had seduced my own wife.

“Oh no, she’s wants him all right; more than ever after Friday. We’re going to get there; there’s no doubt about it now.”

“Then tell me more, She-Devil,” I chuckled, leaning forward so make sure I heard every word. Carmen leaned towards me conspiratorially; I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a look of mischief on her face.

“OK, Mister C,” she began, “If you saw us you’ll know things were going very well by the time we got to the cinema.”

I nodded my agreement. “It looked as if you were all getting quite friendly.”

“And so we were,” she continued, “I was driving so the others were all a bit tipsy. Not so much with Julie because of the baby, but even she had had a couple of glasses of wine.”

“And as predicted was responding well to Steve’s attentions?” I asked.

“Oh yes!” Carmen smiled.

It was easy to imagine. My own sweet wife had been something of a pushover for Carmen’s good-looking, persuasive husband, taking less than forty-five minutes in the car to go from innocent giggling fun to deep penetration and eager insemination, and all while I had watched her submission in the rear view mirror.

“And her husband seemed to falling under your spell too,” I added.

“You men do like a bit of flattery too, don’t you?” Carmen grinned. “Anyway we all went into the theatre and sat together. I made sure the boys were on the outside and that Julie was next to Steve.”

“Meaning you were between her and her husband,” I mused, picturing her ‘divide and conquer’ technique. “I suppose you were all on the back row like a bunch of teenagers? That’s a bit corny, but I like it!” I teased her.

“That’s where you’re wrong, Mister Cuckold,” she countered. “The back row is very over-rated. What you really want is to be in the row closest to the front with fewest people in it.”

I looked puzzled again and she continued, “OK, Smartypants, during the movie, where does the light come from.”

“From the front; the screen, obviously.”

“Right, and where does it fall on you?”

“On your front, again obviously.”

“So who can see your front?”

“Someone who’s in... front... of... you...” the penny had dropped.

“Right again. All anyone behind you can see, even if they stand up, is a bit of silhouette. No-one can see what’s going on at waist level, even if they look. The light from the screen is too bright.”

There was no denying her logic.

“And of course you’re more likely to get a row to yourself at the front, which is what we did; a full row to ourselves, three rows from the front. Perfect.”

I was amazed; Carmen had made seduction more of a science than an art. Alice and I had never stood a chance against the cunning of this extraordinary woman. Thank God! I added silently.

“So how far did you get?” I asked, surprised at my own keenness to learn about another couple’s fate.

Carmen leaned forwards to make sure she couldn’t be overheard. I could smell the fresh sweat on her hot womanly body.

“Well, if you really must know, after surprisingly few objections, Steve eventually got her leggings down to her knees, her thighs apart and his hand well inside her panties.”

“Wow!” I exclaimed under my breath, remembering how sweet and innocent Julie had looked pushing her buggy through the cafe. “Did she stop him? Or even try to?”

“She made a few half-hearted attempts but nothing serious. She didn’t seem to know what was happening at first but pretty quickly found out how good it felt and in the end Steve gave her a good, long fingering.”

“Oh my God! And all in public?”

“Yes indeed. There wasn’t anyone close by though.” Carmen thought for a moment before continuing, “I’m pretty sure she had a couple of little orgasms; I could feel her shaking a bit in her seat a couple of times, and there were a few wafts of that distinctive climaxing-cunt smell.” My mind was reeling at the images flashing though it. “There’s no doubt he would have ended up giving her a fucking to remember when we got them home.”

“So why didn’t he?” I asked impatiently.

“Hold on, Mister C,” she scolded laughingly, “don’t you want to know about Gary?”

“I kind of assumed he was receiving your attentions to distract him, like you did with me,” I suggested, remembering how on that first evening, Carmen had used her hands on my groin to keep me on the very edge of climax for ages while her husband efficiently dismantled my wife’s resistance behind me.

“Well you’re right again, Clever Dick,” she laughed, “but I didn’t let him touch me like you did; not now I’m pregnant. I managed to open his trousers and play with him for quite a while.” I must have looked puzzled because she added “Underneath the jacket across his lap.” She paused as if considering something, “He really does have a small cock, you know. It’s nowhere near as big as Steve’s – not even as big as yours now I think of it. He’s a really nice guy though and very good looking too but...” she left the words hanging.

“Did he realise what was going on?” I asked, starting to wonder whether she had discussed Alice and my downfall with any of her other friends – and hoping hard that she hadn’t.

“Oh yes,” she said confidently, “though he’s trying to pretend to himself that he didn’t. Remember that denial phase? You went through that too, didn’t you?”

She was quite right again; for a while I had indeed tried to convince myself that my wife’s infidelity had been an accident, beyond my power to control rather than face the truth that I had really wanted to watch her being fucked by another man and had been frozen; quite incapable of intervening in her rather easy seduction.

“So what happened then?” I asked impatiently. Carmen sighed heavily.

“Well it was a bit of an anticlimax,” she admitted, “About fifteen minutes from the end of the movie, Julie’s phone began to ring and ring and three text message came through from the babysitter. She was panicking, telling them that the baby back home was vomiting. That brought the whole evening to a premature close - in every way!”

It was hard to explain why I found this ending so very disappointing but thinking back, I felt devastated. Carmen must have seen the look on my face because she laughed aloud.

“You’re disappointed? Imagine how we felt! We had to drive them home and let them go in alone.” She shrugged, “Steve had to make do with me that night!” she grinned broadly then sat back and sipped her drink. I did the same, my eyes fixed on her mischievous face, my mind buzzing for quite a long time before I leaned forward again.

“Have you heard from them since? Was the baby ok?” I asked.

“Yes and yes,” Carmen smiled, “babies do vomit as you know too well. There wasn’t a problem at all but it did put an end to our evening.”

“Will you try again?” I asked. Her eyes gleamed.

“Well, what if I tell you that Julie has invited us for supper tonight ‘to say sorry for ruining the evening’. What would you read into that, Mister C?”

I smiled knowingly. “Total Conquest is on the menu once again?”

Carmen didn’t reply; she just smiled her wicked, mischievous smile and I was struck once again by the overwhelming sexuality of the woman; like no-one else I had ever met. Alice and I really hadn’t stood a chance against her and now, it seemed, neither did Julie and Gary.

***

I spent a rather unsatisfactory half hour in the weight room before Alice came to meet me from her spinning class and as we drove home together I told her about my conversation with Carmen. She went strangely silent and distant again, a condition that lasted throughout our showering and changing and continued until we began to make Sunday lunch together in the kitchen while waiting for our kids to be dropped off after their second soccer training of the weekend.

“Still feeling envious of Julie?” I eventually asked deliberately trying to provoke a response.

“What makes you think that?” she replied a little aggressively. In reply I just pulled a face at her and placed my fists on my hips in mock irritation. It worked; she laughed.

“Well if I’m honest, I suppose I am a bit,” she confessed, “In a way I do wish it was me being seduced all over again and if I’m really, really honest, I do resent her getting all his attention.”

I made to reply but she stopped me.

“I know, I know; it’s not reasonable. I have you and there was Mitch of course but even so...”

“Do you need Steve again now? Or maybe Mitch? Or someone new?” I asked, desperate for a clue as to what I could do to please the woman I loved so much.

“I don’t know,” she replied, her voice suddenly distressed, “I just know I really, really need to be fucked properly again, really, really soon!”

There was the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and a few seconds later the front door slammed shut followed by the kitchen door flying open and two dirty, sweaty kids burst into the room.

“Is it nearly ready yet, I’m starving...” the voice was young and male.

Alice gave me a look which was half pleading, half frustration. I smiled back at her and nodded.

It was time high she had another ‘date’ and to be honest, I was ready to see her have one too.

But what should it be and how could I arrange it?

***

It had been hectic at work the following Tuesday morning but it had been the right sort of busy and I was feeling happy and positive as I nipped into the nearby supermarket during lunchtime to buy a few things for dinner and a bottle of something really special. I had planned a romantic dinner for two that evening to help cheer my lovely wife up after the kids had been fed and made ready for bed.

It was now some four weeks since she had been fucked almost unconscious by Mitch in Spain and despite some of the best and most successful efforts I had made in my entire life to pleasure her sexually, she was increasingly unsettled and frustrated.

Carmen had more than once teased that my wife was now addicted to huge cocks and massive orgasms. At first I had thought this was only a joke at my expense but then Alice herself had repeated the idea and seeing her current state of anxiety, I began to wonder if it was actually physically true.

Certainly seeing Steve the previous weekend - the man who had first seduced her and started us on our descent into cuckoldry - in the early stages of seducing another young wife had made her even more unsettled though she had tried unsuccessfully to hide it from me.

As I pushed my trolley around the supermarket, my head was full of images of the last time I had watched her with Mitch, legs spread wide, her young lover’s buttocks rising and falling so rapidly between her thighs they were merely a blur. Her fingertips were raking his back too as I recalled, and afterwards the sight, smell and taste of his semen oozing from her puffy red lips, her smooth slender thighs either side of my head as I lapped...

“Oh! Sorry!” I exclaimed as I rounded the corner of the aisle and collided with a pretty young woman who was trying to reach a packet from the top shelf while holding a small wriggling toddler in her trolley’s child seat.

“It’s ok,” she replied frowning at the boy, “I don’t suppose you could get that box for me I can’t... Oh Hi! It’s you!” she suddenly exclaimed. For a moment I was taken aback.

“Hi,” I replied, my brain buzzing, trying desperately to work out who this lovely young woman was. Eventually I noticed the bump in her tummy and my memory finally saved me. “Hi. It is Julie, isn’t it? I asked, relieved, “How are you?”

“I’m great, thanks,” she immediately replied with a big friendly smile, “how are you?”

“Great too,” I assured her, wondering why on earth it had taken me so long to recognise the girl that had occupied so many of my and my wife’s thoughts over the last couple of days.

And then I understood it. Although it was undeniably Julie in front of me, it was a Julie barely recognisable as the Yummy Mummy of only a few days ago.

Gone were the comfortable but dowdy dark leggings and long T shirt; gone were the sensible flat shoes. Instead she wore heels and a bright summer dress, short but not too short, but which displayed her surprisingly long bare legs perfectly. Her hair was the same short style, but with just that little more care and flair taken over its preparation. She wore more make-up too; only a little more but her eyes and lips were definitely better accentuated and there was a thin gold chain around her neck; a lot of little adjustments rather than one big change but put together, the overall effect was incredible.

But these superficial changes were trivial compared with the extraordinary alteration in her bearing. Despite the trolley, the baby and her bump, Julie now carried herself with a grace and easy confidence that neither of our previous encounters would have suggested existed. Her head was held just that little bit higher; her hips swayed just a little more; her eyes met mine with a new sparkle; her baby bump was carried with a hint of pride rather than self-consciousness.

Though still subdued, there was a new, distinct and clearly sexual aura about her that immediately reminded me of my own wife after her first encounter with Steve. It could only mean one thing; Carmen had been right; Steve had given Julie the fucking of her lifetime and she had loved it.

“Are you ok?” she asked, puzzled and I realised I was standing with my mouth open.

I laughed, embarrassed then mumbled something ridiculous and for a few minutes we chatted about the inconsequential things acquaintances use when they like someone but don’t know enough about them to have a proper conversation yet.

It was quickly apparent that Julie was indeed a sweet, lovely girl and it took all my self control not to ask her straight out what Steve’s fucking had been like. I managed to restrain myself however and when we parted, Julie mentioned that she and Gary had been invited to Carmen and Steve’s house party in a few weeks and wondered if they would see Alice and me there.

“We’ve heard so much about you!” she added.

I blushed before replying that I hoped we would see them too and she pecked me on the cheek before heading towards the cash desks. As her face brushed against mine, she smelled of expensive scent but beneath it there was a faint but distinctive, earthy sexual aroma suggesting strongly that it hadn’t been very long since a man’s body had been inside hers.

I drifted towards the checkout with my mind spinning.

***

Alice was at her usual Body Pump class when I telephoned Carmen later that evening. The kids were watching television loudly in the lounge so I had the kitchen to myself. My plan had been to ask the She-Devil’s advice on how best to arrange my wife’s next date as she seemed to know our sexual desires even better than we did ourselves but my encounter with Julie earlier had left me full of questions to which I found myself extraordinarily eager to know the answers.

Knowing Carmen as I did, it was important I asked her ‘the right way’ so after our usual ‘hellos’ I tried to direct the conversation casually but without success so I was forced to take a risk and ask her directly.

“From what I saw this morning, I would guess that Sunday evening went well, or at least to plan,” I eventually blurted out. Carmen’s voice broke into a low laugh.

“Better than I had imagined possible,” she told me softly, the tone of her voice sparkling and bright, “how on earth did you know?”

“Steve got as far as you predicted?” I asked in as ambiguous way as I could, deciding to keep at least one secret to myself.

“Oh yes, and much further,” she replied. For some reason I still can’t explain, this made me feel rather jealous.

“Tell me...” I urged, sitting forward in my chair.

“Well... with all respect to you and your lovely Slut of a wife, I’ve never seen anything like it,” she replied, the tone of her voice making it clear she wasn’t exaggerating. “She put up a bit of resistance but Steve’s very good at overcoming that as you well know.”

Having watched him effortlessly and efficiently seduce my own wife, I did indeed know how persuasive Steve could be.

“Go on,” I pleaded then added hastily, “if you’re happy to of course!”

There was a pause at the other end of the line then a low chuckle.

“I don’t normally kiss and tell,” she scolded, “but you two are a bit special to us and I do trust you to keep a secret.”

I felt ridiculously pleased at this, partly at her view of my own sincerity, but mostly to think that of all the married women Steve had seduced, he found my wife to be special, different from his other conquests. This filled me with pride at first then I immediately felt ashamed of myself.

But I wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity of hearing a good story so asked Carmen to wait a moment, checked the kids were still glued to the TV, closed the door firmly and listened to Carmen’s erotic and hypnotic voice telling me about Julie’s fall from grace.

***

It seems that Carmen and Steve had arrived at Julie and Gary’s house around eight o’clock to find the baby already fast asleep and their hosts generally relaxed, though there was a certain buzz of anticipation as well as the aroma of cooking in the air. Carmen had dressed in the short black figure-hugging dress that I found so attractive on her. She laughingly told me she wanted to give it a last outing before she began to ‘show’ and everyone learned about her pregnancy. Steve had chosen the blue jeans and black shirt combination that he had worn to seduce my wife on one occasion and for a moment I wondered if he considered is his ‘battle dress.’

Julie had apparently been wearing a short dark blue dress with shoulder straps; a style Carmen had never seen her wear before and which looked brand new as if bought specially for the occasion. Her husband, though definitely handsome dressed in chinos and white shirt, had looked more than a little nervous but Carmen had found him polite, excited and also very attractive.

They had enjoyed their pre-dinner chat and drinks, talking casually as if the real reason for the evening didn’t exist. Carmen noticed that Julie had once again taken one or two more glasses of prosecco than she would normally take; certainly more than usual during her pregnancy and as a result, the dinner that followed had been full of bright, cheerful conversation and light flirting in every direction.

The meal that Gary had cooked had been delicious; light but tasty and well worthy of the occasion. Steve and Julie had been placed next to each other as dinner protocol required and Carmen had noticed Steve fondling Julie’s bare leg under the table, his fingers rising higher and higher up her thigh as the flirtatious chat grew more direct. From time to time she would half heartedly move his fingers back down towards her knee but, Carmen noticed, never off her thigh altogether and by the time the desserts arrived, Steve had managed to raise the hem of Julie’s dress as high as her tiny white panties and slid his fingertips between her exposed thighs.

She wasn’t sure how much of this Gary had noticed but he had said and done nothing to prevent it and had been at least a little distracted by Carmen’s fingers on his own thigh.

The dinner over, in a remarkable reminder of our own second seduction, Carmen told me how she had helped Gary clear the dessert dishes and accompanied him into the kitchen to help make the coffee.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

She had kept him occupied there for some time as she had done with me, rubbing against him ‘accidentally’ as she helped load the dishwasher, keeping him aroused but unsure where things were going. I knew only too well how effective Carmen’s teasing could be and felt myself hardening as she spoke.

When they returned to the dining room they had found Julie and Steve standing facing each other behind her chair, their bodies close, their eyes apparently locked together in slow conversation. Julie couldn’t see they had returned because her back was them but Steve knew clearly he had an audience. He had been holding Julie’s hands in his but as Carmen and Gary drew closer, he had slowly and gently reached across to Julie’s neck and slipped the thin straps of her dress over her shoulders so that they fell down her arms.

The dress immediately began to slip down too. Julie’s hands rose quickly to her breasts to prevent them being exposed but Steve gently but firmly took her fingers in his and lowered them to her waist leaving the dress free to slip silently down to her gently bulging tummy until it bunched around her waist, leaving Julie standing in her tiny white bra. Her hands flew to cover her breasts but Steve gently but firmly lowered them to her sides.

Julie’s head was lowered as if embarrassed but she didn’t object; she just stood there nervously, waiting. Then as they watched, Steve had placed a finger under her chin and gently raised her face towards his. A moment later he had bent forward to kiss her lightly on the lips.

At first, Julie had frozen stiffly at his touch. He pecked her briefly again and her tension relaxed a little. He kissed her a third time, his lips remaining on hers until before their watching eyes, Carmen and Gary saw the tension drain from her slender body and she melted into the adulterous kiss, her bare tense shoulders and back relaxing in front of them.

“What did Gary think of that?” I asked, remembering how I had felt seeing my wife kissing Steve for the first time.

“He just whispered ‘Oh my God!’” Carmen replied.

“Did he try and stop them?”

“No. I held his hand in case he lunged at Steve but he didn’t. He just watched like you did.”

“Did he say anything else?”

“No. I shushed him and told him just to stand still there and enjoy it! It was what he wanted isn’t it?”

“It’s confusing,” I replied, “when it’s happening, you don’t understand whether you want it or hate it. It’s partly why you can’t do anything but watch.”

“Well it was certainly what Julie wanted!” Carmen laughed down the phone before continuing her story.

Steve’s hands had then appeared behind Julie’s back and with impressive dexterity, unfastened the clasp of her bra. It fell forward and down her arms to the floor, leaving her bare-breasted, still with her back to her husband.

Sweeping her attempt at modesty aside, Steve hands had risen to her breasts and caressed them as they kissed, their bodies by then pressed tightly together in embrace. Carmen and Gary had been unsighted at this point but my imagination and memory told me that he would be toying with the tips of Julie’s hardening nipples as he had with my wife’s and I could easily picture how her face would look as she became more and more aroused.

Carmen’s next words made me sit bolt upright in my chair.

“What did you say?”

“I said that then Steve turned her around until her back was against his chest and continued fondling her. She was facing straight towards Gary and me. Julie was looking straight into her husband’s face as Steve played with her boobs right in front of him.”

“Jesus! What did he do?”

“Nothing of course! Just like you did nothing! He froze stiff and gripped my hand so tightly it hurt me!”

“Well, what did Julie do?”

“She just seemed to stare at him helplessly. Her eyes looked sparkly and aroused but in a way she looked pleading, as if she was begging for Gary to step in and stop it all. I felt him tense then squeeze my hand even tighter but he still didn’t do anything save her.”

I nodded though of course Carmen couldn’t see me. I understood Gary’s position only too well; the incredible mixture of pain and arousal as a man watched his wife being seduced was dangerously intoxicating.

“When it was obvious he wasn’t going to rescue her, Julie seemed to simply give up on him and give in to Steve. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back against Steve’s chest and just let herself enjoy being touched.”

Carmen paused for a moment then said ponderingly:

“It’s amazing how hard and dark a pregnant woman’s nipples can get when she’s turned on,” she paused, “I’ve seen it before. I wonder if mine will go like that!”

My mind boggled at the thought of Carmen’s large, womanly breasts when aroused but she went straight on with the next part of her story in which, before her husband’s watching eyes, Steve’s fingers had slowly descended from Julie’s hard, pointed nipples, stroked her smoothly swollen belly as if caressing the baby inside, then proceeded down towards her groin, easing her dress gradually downwards as he progressed.

As his fingertips brushed against her mound, Julie had gasped and involuntarily pressed her bottom backwards into Steve’s hips as if to move her vulva away from his searching fingers but it hadn’t worked. Steve had simply pressed his fingertips more firmly against her partly-covered mound as if testing her remaining resistance before grasping the sides of her body-hugging dress.

“Oh God no!” Gary had gasped as Steve slowly slid his wife’s dress downwards, stretching it over her baby bump then over her tight buttocks and slender legs down to the floor where it bunched around her high heeled shoes.

I was amazed at the detail Carmen was putting into the story and realised how much of an impact her husband’s latest conquest must have had on her. Could it be her own pregnancy making her more sensitive; more emotional?

“Surely Gary reacted then?” I asked, though I knew I had done little when Steve had first stripped Alice.

“Just listen, Mister Cuckold,” she scolded, “play with yourself if you like but be patient and I’ll tell you.”

The story was still far from over. As he watched his wife being stripped, Gary had at first appeared to want to move towards the highly aroused couple but Carmen had slipped her hand into his groin and started to fondle him firmly through his trousers. The diversion, though crude, had worked and they had watched, Carmen amused, Gary spellbound as Steve’s fingertips began to work themselves down Julie’s naked front, stroking all around her swollen belly again before descending into the front of her tiny white panties.

“Please don’t...” Julie had hissed but there had been no conviction on her voice, indeed her legs had parted slightly to give his searching fingers easier access and his hands slipped deeper into her panties.

She had gasped as Steve began to touch her most private places and again looked deep into her husband’s eyes as another barrier was crossed. But it was clear that no rescue was going to come from that quarter and a moment later Steve’s fingers had plunged deep between her thighs and along her slit.

“Oh fuck! Oh Julieeeee!”

Gary had made a weak attempt to move towards his rapidly yielding wife but his progress was easily halted by Carmen who gripped his hard cock tighter, massaging it in her hand.

Then Steve had calmly and deliberately started to finger Julie in front of her husband. Her soft, low moans and sudden breathy gasps had filled their ears as her seducer’s hand explored all her panties had tried to conceal. Carmen had felt Gary’s cock growing even harder in her hand as his wife grew more and more aroused, her knees trembling, her body leaning heavily against Steve’s as his fingering grew faster and firmer.

A moment later he had lowered her panties the merest few inches until the elastic rested in the crease below her buttocks and her sparse, dark triangle of pubic hair was clearly visible.

“She was so turned on and wet that her panties had gone completely transparent. I could see her pubic hair glistening with all the moisture,” Carmen insisted and the picture in my mind grew more and more vivid.

“How did Gary react now?” I asked, imagining how I might behave in his place and half wishing that it had been Alice and me in that room with Steve and the She-Devil.

“I didn’t give him a chance to,” Carmen replied, her voice full of mischief, “I just unfastened his belt and trousers and slipped them and his shorts down to the floor.”

“Jesus! Did he like that?”

“You could say that,” Carmen laughed, “he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of them straight away so he was only wearing his white shirt. His cock kept sticking out between the shirt tails. I think he thought I was going to suck it but you know there’s no way that was going to happen. I just began to stroke again him as he watched. Remember how well that worked on you?”

I did indeed remember. During the first seduction in our MPV, Carmen’s expert fingers had managed to keep me at the very edge of orgasm; within an inch of ejaculation for nearly three quarters of an hour while my wife was being stripped and fucked in the seat behind me. It was the most exquisite frustration in the world.

“He was rock hard from the start,” she continued, “so all I had to do was keep him there.” She thought for a minute. “His cock really is as tiny as Julie says but it did get incredibly hard.”

“What did Steve do next?” I urged her to continue, my own cock now rock hard too.

“Well he kept on fingering her in front of us,” she went on, “Gary couldn’t keep his eyes off her. As soon as he started working on her clit, she got more and more turned on until her eyes flew wide open and she had a little orgasm right there, standing up in her heels.”

“Wow!”

“Wow indeed! She was staring straight into her husbands’ eyes as she came too. I could smell her climax it was so strong. It seemed to frighten her; maybe she really hadn’t had an orgasm before.”

“Jesus! What did Gary do then?”

“He nearly came on the spot. I had to give him the pinch to stop him spurting on the floor.”

“Fuck, Carmen! Then what?”

I was literally on the edge of my seat now as she told me how Steve had held Julie’s trembling body upright until her first little orgasm had faded then had taken her in his strong arms and carried her upstairs, placing her on her back on the marriage bed, still in her wet panties and heels.

Carmen had led Gary upstairs by his hard cock, absurdly naked from the waist down, and had stood beside him against the bedroom wall as Steve quickly undressed then returned to Julie’s motionless body on the bed.

Leaning over her, Steve had taken the sides of Julie’s panties in his fingers and tried to pull them down her legs. It seems she resisted at first, clamping her knees together and had stared across at her husband as if once again begging him to intervene and save her.

“Did he even try and stop it?” I asked, remembering my own helplessness.

“He just stared back at her as if he couldn’t speak. You know, Steve’s not a rapist; he’d have stopped straight away if either of them had actually said they couldn’t go on but neither of them said a word – at least not to him.”

“Did she say anything to Gary? Was she angry?” I asked, eager to know all the details.

“She blinked a few time as if she about to cry, then turned her face away from him almost in disgust.”

“And even that didn’t make him react?”

“He just stood there motionless. This time, when Steve tried to take off her panties, she had actually helped him by raising her hips.”

I couldn’t help remembering how Alice had done the same for him more than once. A thrill of remembrance and anticipation passed through me as Carmen told me how the damp cloth of her panties had looked pathetically small in Steve’s strong hands.

“After Steve had pulled them over her heels, he turned and tossed them towards Gary. He caught them and straight away gave them a good sniffing.”

“I bet you had something to say about that,” I laughed.

“Too right!” she said, “I told him he was a good boy and that he should stand still and watch her get the first proper fucking of her life!”

Julie now laid back on her marriage bed, her baby bump small but obvious, naked apart from her high heels. Steve had loomed over her and parted her legs easily with his strong hands before kneeling between her open thighs. I well remembered how his erection had looked as he had prepared to fuck my own wife and could easily imagine the pain, anguish and incredible arousal Gary must have been going through as he had watched his own innocent wife being prepared for her first rampant infidelity.

“The moment of truth,” I whispered as Carmen paused for breath, “I remember it only too well. No last minute change of mind?”

“Not really. She did make one feeble attempt to stay faithful but she already knew she was on her own. Gary wasn’t going to intervene.”

It seems that in a final and token attempt to retain her innocence, Julie had tried to close her legs to keep her seducer out but Steve’s body was by then firmly positioned between her thighs and her knees had closed uselessly on his waist. Steve’s powerful body had then risen over her soft, pregnant frame, his cock in his hand seeking her entrance.

“No last ditch rescue from Gary either?” I asked, knowing what the answer would be.

“He couldn’t take his eyes off them. It was all I could do to keep him from cumming!”

“So she just let it happen to her?”

“She just stared at her husband while Steve got ready to take her. I don’t know if she wanted him to stop at the last minute or if she just wanted reassurance that Gary was ok about it but the result was the same. As Steve worked the head of his cock between her inner lips she started to protest a bit then as Steve’s cock found its mark she called out her husband’s name. Steve stopped for a moment before the final thrust, remember how he does that?”

I certainly did remember; that exquisite moment suspended in time when another man is on the very edge of penetrating your wife, taking her fidelity; that moment when you know deep down that even at this last stage you could still assert yourself as a man, reclaim what was yours and in one action save the woman you love from dishonour and yourself from the shame of being a willing Cuckold.

But it’s also the moment when the Devil even deeper inside you tells you to hold your hand; that you are not going to do anything at all to stop it happening; that you are going to stand still and allow your sweet wife’s body be violated; penetrated by a stronger, bigger erection than yours, bringing her pleasure you can only dream of giving and inseminating her with his thick, sperm-filled semen instead of yours.

My chest was tight, my cock if possible even harder and I realised I was sweating heavily as Carmen told me that, trapped in that terrible moment, Gary had indeed remained as frozen as I had; his body tense, his eyes bulging; his cock throbbing in Carmen’s hand but the rest of him entirely unable to intervene as, almost in slow motion, the head of Steve’s cock had begun to part his pregnant wife’s inner lips and enter her formerly innocent vagina.

“Gary....” Julie’s voice had sounded half drunk. “Gary please... please… help me…”

But there was to be no help and a moment later Steve had pressed himself firmly forwards and thrust his huge cock deep into Julie’s wet, waiting vagina.

“Gary… please... help me... I... I... OH JESUS CHRIST!”

Carmen described vividly how Julie’s voice had soared high and loud in shock as Steve’s mighty cock sank its full length into her helpless pregnant body, thrusting gently but firmly, moving deeper and deeper, pausing only when his wiry pubic hair ground against her downy triangle.

It had happened! Julie and freshly-cuckolded Gary had been conquered just as we had been. Her sweet, young, pregnant body had been penetrated by Steve’s impressive cock right in front of her husband. Innocence and fidelity were gone; things of the past. Julie, about to receive the fucking of her life from only the second lover in her life, had taken the first step on the smooth, steep path to becoming a slut and her husband Gary had made the short, sharp leap into the life of a Cuckold.

As Carmen spoke, the memories in my mind were vivid. It was a road I had walked down myself not so long ago; a road that brought anguish and pain as well as incredible arousal and pleasure.

And, I realised, a strange and unexpected feeling of relief; the worst had now happened for Gary as it had for me. There was now nothing that could be done to save Julie; another man’s cock was now deep inside the most private place that only Gary should know; the body meant only for him was opening for another man. There was nothing he could do about it; no decision to be made; no intervention could save Julie now. She had surrendered; he was a cuckold, nothing would be the same again.

I could feel his pain, grief, arousal, pleasure and relief all mixed together as clearly as when it had first happened to me.

But Carmen was still talking.

“It’s a rare privilege to actually be there and watch a girl have her first ever orgasm,” she was saying as I returned from my reverie to the telephone at my ear, “but that’s what Julie had on Sunday night.”

“Wow!”

“She came as hard and fast as I’ve ever seen anyone come before; in her own bed, with her husband and me watching; one baby asleep in the room next door, the other still in her tummy.”

“Wow!” was all I could manage to say again.

“Wow indeed, Mr. C! I’ll never forget the look on her face as Steve’s cock first slipped into her cunt. She was so wet it was more shock, surprise and astonishment than pain...” Carmen’s voice sounded a little dreamy and I pictured her hand unconsciously falling onto her own tummy. “His cock is twice the length of Gary’s and much thicker too. It made her actually squeal out loud when he stuck it in her.”

“I can imagine,” I said and indeed could well remember the effect that mighty cock had first had on Alice.

“Less than a dozen strokes later she was cumming so loudly I was sure she would wake the baby. And he wasn’t even fucking her very hard!”

“Amazing!” I mumbled, wishing I could have been there; wishing I could have been Gary watching all this happen to my own wife.

“Five minutes after that she was so lost in her orgasms that she went completely silent. Her face went pink and her body started convulsing and when Steve really began to fuck her properly, for a minute or so I was afraid she’d give birth on the spot.”

“And Gary was still ok with all this?”

“He was just frozen, his eyes glued to the bed, and when Steve began to cum...”

Carmen sounded out of breath as if retelling the tale had either exhausted or aroused her as much as it had me.

“It was all over within ten minutes,” she added quietly.

“Did Steve cum inside her?” I need to know.

“Of course,” Her voice sounded almost triumphant, “she couldn’t get any more pregnant than she already was, could she? And by that time she was well past objecting to anything at all. He could have done anything he wanted with her. But of course you know he’s a gentleman.”

“What an evening!” I said with envy in my voice. “So what happened next?”

“Well once he’d cum, Steve stayed inside her for a long time. She was trembling and shaking from her orgasms and held on to him tightly. She was crying quite a lot too but from the way she held him I could tell it wasn’t regret. Once she let him go a little he slipped out of her and just lay alongside holding her tightly on the bed. Her legs were still splayed open; you could see how red and swollen she was and all Steve’s semen was leaking out onto the sheet.”

“How did Gary react to that?”

“To be honest, I was worried for a moment. He just walked forwards towards her as if he was in a trance. His cock was sticking out from under his shirt as hard as ever and as he got closer to her I was sure he was either going to fuck her like crazy like you did after Steve had fucked your Alice, or else he was going to lick her out, or maybe even attack Steve.”

“Which did he do it in the end?”

“None of them! He stood there between her open legs and masturbated on his own until he came all over her baby bump and her sticky mound, spraying her with even more semen. I was speechless.”

I couldn’t imagine Carmen ever being speechless but didn’t say anything.

“He’s not into creampies?” I asked knowing full well what I would have done in his place if my own wife had presented me with a red, swollen, freshly-fucked semen-filled vulva.

“It turns out that neither of them has ever given or received oral sex at all, ever!” she explained.

“You’re kidding!”

“No, it’s true! We chatted for quite a while afterwards. Steve pulled the duvet over the two of them and Gary and I sat on the bed. Julie was out of it for quite a while but Gary talked quite a lot he was so over-excited. It seems they were virgins when they met at school and have both had rather sheltered upbringings. Up till now neither of them had had sex with anyone else and they both thought oral sex was a bit disgusting. Now Julie’s been thoroughly fucked and has cum for the first time, I reckon all previous bets are off but for the moment they’re both still oral virgins.”

“Well from what I’ve seen, she’s certainly looking good on it,” I said with feeling, “How’s Gary handling it all in the cold light of day?”

“He’s mostly in denial like I said,” she replied in a matter-of-fact voice, “but he’s a natural Cuckold like you are. He can’t deny even to himself how much he enjoyed the whole thing. The horns sit well on his head and as you’ve already seen, Julie’s a changed girl; just like your little Alice in fact, Mister Cuckold!”

“And Steve?” I asked, ignoring the deliberate tease.

“He always enjoys a conquest and is really pleased to have a new girlfriend,” she replied, “especially now your sweet Alice has moved on a bit. To find a girl that’s actually pregnant with a real baby bump, fuck her to the first orgasm of her life then inseminate her in front of her husband – that’s something really special even for him.”

“I bet it is. Total Conquest Plus!” I suggested.

“It really was quite a turn-on for us both but I had to wait until we got home to get my share.” She chuckled, “I’ve a feeling that Gary and I will be having ‘that conversation’ soon and we’ll be invited to dinner again but don’t worry, I’m sure Steve will still be available for your sweet innocent Alice if she needs a good fucking too. She’s still one of his favourites.”

How had Carmen read my mind again, this time over the telephone?

“That IS what you originally phoned for, isn’t it?” she added.

I laughed aloud, “You know me better than anyone! Yes it’s true; I did want to arrange another date. Alice has been getting a little... frustrated since Spain... and I hoped you and Steve might be able to... to help out.”

“I’m sure we can, Mister Cuckold.”

“I’m hoping for something... a bit special for her this time too...” I added.

“Well what a coincidence!” she replied, “I wanted to invite you both to a little… gathering we’re having here soon…”

I leaned back in my chair as her seductive voice explained her idea, my smile broadening with every sentence, my cock quickly rock hard and painfully twisted in my jeans.

Thank God for She-Devils!

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments