Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maybe Not So Traditional

"Cuckold with a twist?"

44
8 Comments 8
14.1k Views 14.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words

My wife and I enjoy a somewhat traditional style of marriage. While I enjoy her counsel, I make all of the decisions in our marriage. When we started dating I had made the joke that we’d get along fine as long as she called me “Master”. She has called me that ever since. Over the years she has submitted to my every whim without any question or hesitation. I, in turn, make sure that she wants for nothing and is very well taken care of.

Early in our relationship, my wife admitted to finding some women quite attractive. This became obvious one night while we were out dancing and drinking at a local club. A beautiful red head began dancing with the two of us on the dance floor. Soon it became the two of them dancing together…rubbing against, touching, and eventually caressing each other. I lead the two of them off of the dance floor to an area far less conspicuous, where they continued and I watched/stood guard.

What happened is more for a later time. The point of this is that she was able to indulge her interest in women and learn a few things. One, she did enjoy the touch, smell, taste and feel of a woman. Two, she felt guilty as hell for my not being included. Lastly, she felt confused in a way that she couldn’t put a finger on until much later.

We travel a lot due to my job. As a result, we have an 18-year-old girl (who’s the daughter of our next door neighbor) regularly check on our home while we’re away. She’ll occasionally stay overnight when we’re gone.

One night our travel was cut short by a few days and we came home early. As we entered the house we could hear music playing loudly from upstairs. I went up the stairs to let Ashley know we had gotten home earlier than expected.

I received quite a shock when I got to the master bedroom. Ashley was laying nude on our bed except for one of my dress shirts. She was thoroughly engrossed in her masturbating. I watched as one of her hands was caressing a breast under the shirt and the other fingering her pussy. The hair on her head was spread out across my pillow. Her eyes were clamped shut and her mouth open. She looked radiant.

My cock stiffened as I watched her. Without thinking I dropped my shorts and filled my hand with a full eight inches of cock. I moved to the edge of the bed without her knowing I was there. When I got to the edge I could hear her whispering my name over and over again.

The sex lips were swollen and quite wet. Her hips were rising off the bed to get her fingers deeper and deeper.

“Fuck me, John,” escaped her lips. “Give me that cock. Make me a woman.”

Looking down at this gorgeous young girl splayed out before me, I couldn’t help it. Without thought to the consequences, I crawled onto the bed. Her eyes shot open in panic as I eased up between her spread thighs.

“Shhh,” I whispered to her.

Before she realized what was happening, my cock brushed away her fingers. As I towered over her body our eyes met and held. It was then that my cock pushed past her outer pussy lips and made its entrance. A loud gasp escaped her lips. Without asking I pushed forward until I met resistance. I retreated for a moment and then thrust forward. I now owned her maidenhead.

Her eyes rolled back as a scream loudly escaped her throat. Her body quivered and then surrendered to me. Her thighs opened very wide to accept my cock deeper. Small tears were seeping out the corners of her eyes. I gently kissed her on her cheek and she opened her eyes to look at me. Her head nodded to me and I began thrusting into her tight pussy.

Her hips began meeting my thrusts and we got into a rhythm.

I could see in her eyes that she was totally lost in the moment and had no idea where she was. She was into the new feelings building in her abdomen.

She began chanting my name in time with the pounding I was giving her. My cock brutalizing her cervical opening. Soon her body began to convulse with her orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on my fully engorged cock.

Needing to fully dominate and possess this nymph, I pushed her legs higher.

Off to my right, I saw my wife. Ashley’s scream had brought her to investigate. She was naked and her fingers were a blur between her thighs. Her eyes were glazed over and intently watching my cock pound into our neighbor girl.

The feeling of Ashley’s quivering pussy and seeing my beautiful wife standing there was too much. Without thought, I shoved my cock into Ashley’s hole and released my seed. Multiple ropes of seed entered Ashley’s womb. My dominance complete.

As I fell exhausted beside Ashley, my wife almost pounced on the bed between Ashley’s legs. As my seed oozed out of Ashley’s abused pussy it was immediately lapped up by my wife’s tongue. I had never seen my wife so focused and aroused. Her body was a constant quiver of small orgasms.

As the last of my seed slipped out of Ashley’s pussy, I grabbed my wife by the hair. I pulled her to the floor and shoved my soiled cock into her mouth. It was at this point that my wife had an instant and violently strong orgasm.

Ashley had drifted off into an exhausted and content sleep. My wife and I left her there while we went down the stairs to talk.

My wife sat across from me. Her chest and face were flushed. Her breathing still labored. On her face was one of the largest grins I had ever seen.

I told her to spit out the canary.

She began with a quick, jumbled mess of words. Each stumbling over the next with her trying to get them out – all at once.

The crux of them was that she had come upstairs to investigate the scream, only to find us already fully engaged. Instead of being upset she found herself to be extremely aroused. She couldn’t explain why but felt that it was appropriate for me to be taking Ashley and her to be watching. When I had pulled out of Ashley, she felt the need to clean up “after me”. When I had pulled her to the floor and shoved my soiled cock into her mouth she had felt complete for the first time. She felt owned, loved, and used.

Tears began streaking down her face. “Please don’t think less of me,” she sobbed.

I stood and pulled her up into my arms, “Never!”

Over the next two weeks, we talked more and were able to more clearly define our thoughts and feelings.

We had decided that she was probably the female version of a cuckold. It was how we were to test the theory that had us stymied.

Ashley’s mother had to go out of town for the weekend. When we offered to have Ashley stay the weekend with us she quickly jumped at the offer. Her mother appreciated that she wouldn’t be home alone.

It was Friday afternoon when we saw Ashley’s mom head out to her car with a suitcase. Ashley was there in a pair of jeans and tank top. As her mother’s car backed down the driveway Ashley almost ran into the house.

About twenty minutes later there was knock at the back door. As I opened the door Ashley stood there dressed in a short denim miniskirt and white blouse. You could easily see the curves of her supple breasts and hard nipples through the material. She stepped up on her toes to give me a kiss on the lips.

I invited her in while calling to my wife. In the living room, we sat down with a bottle of wine. I had Ashley sit next to me on the couch. My wife sat in a chair across from us.

I could tell Ashley was a bit nervous but excited about the possibilities.

I made idle conversation about Ashley’s classes at the local community college and what else was going on in her life in hopes of putting her a little at ease. The wine was helping with this too.

I then placed my wine glass down on the side table and turned towards Ashley. “Did you enjoy my finding and taking you two weeks ago?” My being so direct shocked her.

Her eyes locked on mine and she barely got out, “Yes.”

I asked her if she’d like to do it again. Her “Yes” was barely audible.

“Ashley, we need to clearly hear you. Do you want to do it again?”

This time Ashley more forcibly said, “Yes!”

I explained to Ashley that what my wife and I had discussed and how I was to enjoy her and that my wife might join in at some point.

I asked her if this was acceptable to her. I got a quick nod.

I asked her if she had had any issues with my wife when she had gone down on her to eat my seed out of her sweet pussy.

A slight red hue came across her face. This was even more noticeable due to her white blouse.

Ashley confessed, “No, it felt so dirty and exciting at the same time. I’ve masturbated a couple times while thinking about it.”

Looking her directly in the eyes I said, “You know I intend to make you my little slut this weekend?”

Ashley took a big gulp of her wine and then placed it on the table. She stood and began unbuttoning her blouse. “I so hoped you would!”

As the blouse hit the floor, I stood up and wrapped my arms around her naked torso.

I leant down and began kissing her. As her body melted into mine the kisses grew even more passionate.

I pointed to her skirt and my wife rose from her chair and walked next to us. The zipper at the side of her miniskirt was quickly addressed and it fell around Ashley’s ankles. A moan escaped Ashley’s throat.

Ashley now stood naked in my arms. I lifted her and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom. My wife undressed and sat in a chair that we had placed alongside the bed.

Ashley crawled backward onto the bed while staring at me.

As I began undressing a hand dropped between her legs. Her finger began caressing her swollen sex lips. The look in her eyes foretold of her desires.

Once undressed, I began crawling up between her thighs. Caressing and kissing the insides of her thighs which caused them to open wider and wider.

Soon I was facing her newly shaven pussy. The aroma of her sex was intoxicating and I needed to taste her. My tongue reached out and lapped at her moistness. My tongue pushed her fingers away.

My tongue began to flick across her swollen clitoris causing her hips to begin a rhythmic dance of need. I hadn’t realized how vocal she could become but soon was being serenaded by her moans.

I looked up to see her firm “C” cupped breasts rising and falling. Her nipples begging for attention. I thought, Soon Ashley, soon.

I reached up and spread her labia to see her tiny hole winking at me.

Intoxicated by the smell and taste, I pushed my tongue deep inside. I inhaled deeply as I tasted the copious amount of fluids on my tongue.

Ashley’s abdomen began to tighten and her hips pushed forward onto my tongue. Her orgasm neared.

As my tongue began to roll sideways across her fleshy nub one of my fingers grazed her little rosebud. Instantly Ashley let out a scream and began to convulse.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife furiously masturbating. I looked in her eyes and shook my head side to side. Her eyes dropped in submission and she slowly pulled her hand away. She had been close.

While kissing my way up Ashley’s abdomen she attempted to collect her breath.

My lips grazed a nipple and she instantly let out a groan.

LiaAmato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmato

I began kissing my way across both stiff nipples. Her thighs drew up alongside me causing her ankles to rise high in the air.

My cock had become fully engorged with need. I rose and begin tasting her sweet lips.

My wife grasped my cock and began rubbing the head along Ashley’s sopping wet pussy. Fully ensuring that the head was well lubricated.

I felt her place the head in line with Ashley’s begging hole. A hand on the small of my back pushed my hips forward. At my wife’s behest, I pushed forward deeply into my young lover's cunt.

Today I allowed her tight pussy to accommodate to the intrusion of my thick cock.

As her hole loosened its grip, I began stroking my length back and forth. I could feel my wife’s hand caressing my ass.

I felt her hips pushing up to greet my thrusts. Her breathing was getting shallow and haggard. Sweat began to form between her luscious breasts. Her eyes told me of her complete submission.

I pulled out and rolled her over onto her belly. Straddling her thighs I pushed my cock back into her hungry hole. From this angle, my cock could better reach her pleasure center in the front of her pussy.

Slowly I began rocking my hips. My wife had grabbed Ashley’s ass and spread her cheeks to give me better access. I felt her pussy milking my cock while grasping at each curve, vein, and ridge. Too soon I began to feel my balls tighten.

I grabbed my wife by her hair and pulled her head down to Ashley’s ass. Unable to hold it back any longer I pulled out and sprayed my seed all over my wife’s face. She quickly lapped it up as if it’s the only nourishment she’d had in a year.

I laid back on the bed with Ashley’s head upon my chest. My wife cuddled up to my hips and contently suckled on my soiled cock.

As the light began to shine through the curtains, my eyes opened slightly to an empty bed. I heard a muffled groan from the bathroom.

I got out of the bed and moved towards the sounds before me.

As I crossed the threshold of the bathroom door, I was amazed at the sight before me. Ashley was on the floor naked. Her ass high in the air. An enema bag was being held high above her by my wife. The nozzle had been inserted into her rectum and the contents from the enema bag were draining into Ashley’s bowels.

A groan escaped Ashley’s throat as the contents began making their presence known.

My wife looked up at me and said, “She has one more cherry to offer you, Master.”

She looked down at Ashley. “Isn’t that true, slut?”

Ashley nodded her head into the floor while concentrating on the tightness in her abdomen. The fluids had filled her bowels causing them to begin to cramp.

My wife asked me to wait in the bedroom as they would be done soon.

Instead, I went down to the kitchen and made us some coffee.

Soon the two girls joined me after being beckoned by the smell.

Both are wearing very sheer and short robes. It’s very clear that each was sans any clothing underneath.

My wife was the first to speak. “Master, Ashley would like to offer you the only remaining cherry she has.”

I looked at Ashley’s face. It had gotten a crimson hue to it as she nods in agreement. Her breathing was a bit labored. Her eyes though told the whole story. It’s very clear that she was excited and in need of further attention.

We sat there for a few moments without talking but slowly drinking our coffee.

Soon I cleared my throat and looked at my wife. “It seems you want to take the lead on this. Take her to the bedroom and get her ready.” My wife almost jumped up out of her chair; startling Ashley.

I watched as they both walked out of the room. I enjoyed the view of their tight asses peeking out the bottom of the short robes.

I got another cup of coffee and sat down to enjoy it. The anticipation that this would cause them would add to both of their submissions.

When I entered the bedroom I saw Ashley spread across the bed on her abdomen. My wife was laying between the splayed legs while her tongue was slathering Ashley’s rosebud. Ashley’s hips were rocking back onto my wife’s penetrating tongue. Moans were being trapped as Ashley’s face was buried into the mattress.

A tube of lubricant laid to the side of the pair.

When my wife heard my entrance, she begrudgingly lifted her head. Ashley immediately sensed the loss and pushed back even further in need.

My wife grabbed the lube and poured copious amounts onto Ashley’s rectum. A finger slathered it into and around the tight brown hole. A loud gasp escaped Ashley’s throat as the finger entered her virgin back door.

I crawled onto the bed with my stiff cock leading the way. For a moment my wife turned her attention to my cock as she applied a generous amount of lubricant.

I touched Ashley’s hip and asked her “Slut, do you want me to take your anal cherry?”

She nodded into the mattress.

“Not good enough slut. You either tell me or I’ll let my wife do as she wishes with you.”

Ashley lifted her head and looked back at me. Wonton lust clearly evident on her face. “Sir, I need your cock to take my ass. I need for you to take it and show me what it means to be a slut!” she spat out.

I pulled her hips up into a doggy position. Her holes at the perfect height to be taken and used. Firmly grasping her hips I pulled her back further. My cock now perfectly aligned with her tight brown hole.

I felt my wife’s hand grasp my cock and rub it around the beckoning star. Once assured that both my cock and her brown hole were thoroughly lubricated I pushed in the head of my cock past the anal ring. A scream bellowed out into the room. Ashley began panting while trying to relax.

I felt the sphincter muscle initially resist and then begin to relax. Looking down at Ashley’s upturned ass and how it was wrapped around my cock ensured it’s fully engorged state.

I felt my wife’s hand pushing my hips forward. She was alongside me and her breathing was loud and rapid. Her excitement complete.

Inch by inch, I slowly pushed into her while giving her some time to get accustomed to the fullness in her bowels.

I finally bottomed out and felt her drenched pussy against my balls. One of my wife’s fingers began to diddle Ashley’s clit causing a loud gasp escaping Ashley’s throat. Her ass tightened around my cock.

I pulled out an inch or two and began gently thrusting into this slut’s ass. Ashley’s moaning was getting louder and louder. Her hips were rocking between my ass and my wife’s finger fully while attempting to get the most stimulation out of both.

I laughed at the thought that before me, was no longer a poised college student but a wanton slut needing nothing but her holes attended to.

My eight-inch engorged cock was now taking full thrusts. Her asshole was grasping onto my cock tightly as it withdrew and then immediately surrender as I pushed back in. Ashley’s orgasm was nearing. Her breathing had gotten more haggard and her hips were getting quite frantic. Her voice was bouncing off the walls begging me to pound her ass harder and harder.

I felt my wife’s lips against my ear. As she whispered “Now,” I felt her fingers graze my ball sac. This did it for me. My balls tightened and I began jettisoning my seed deep into Ashley’s rectum. A loud growl escaped my throat as I pounded her again and again while pushing my semen deep into her bowels.

As Ashley felt my throbbing cock releasing inside of her, it triggered her orgasm too. She screamed and began to slump forward with my body following. My full weight had her pinned to the mattress but it did nothing to slow the tremors her body endured.

I laid there atop of her for a few moments when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up into my pleading wife’s eyes. “Please Master.”

I lifted my hips and watched as my flaccid cock fell out of Ashley’s gaping and battered rectum. My wife crawled up and began eating my come directly out of its depository. “Good girl,” I whispered into my wife’s ear. I lay beside her while lovingly caressing the back of her head. I could almost hear a contented purr from my wife.

The rest of the weekend was a combination of Ashley succumbing to my desires; my wife assisting and cleaning up my spent seed; and my wife being allowed to occasionally masturbate but not finish.

Ashley was to be going home soon but it was time for her to understand her place.

I had Ashley sit in a chair alongside of the bed. She was admonished that she could not leave the chair but should she chose to, she was allowed to masturbate.

I pulled my wife alongside of me on the bed. We began to lovingly kiss and caress each other. I whispered into my wife’s ear, “You’ve been a good girl. It’s your time now.” A deep growl escaped her throat.

I began raining small kisses and licks down her throat towards her breasts. I have always loved my wife’s breasts. They are firm and a bit more than a handful. They have always put much younger girls to shame.

My tongue made circles around each nipple. They had become hard and needy. I drew them into my mouth and suckled on each. This caused a gasp to pass my wife’s lips. I began to feel my wife’s hips making their need evident.

I kissed my way further down her abdomen. My wife grasped my head with both hands and attempted to push me into her sex. Resisting, I took my time to lather kisses around her aromatic pussy. I’d kiss her thighs, then belly, then groin, and then rise up to her belly button. This was having the desired effect of teasing her into near desperation.

Her thighs had opened fully and I knew what she wanted… no needed!

I flicked my tongue up her wet slit and she let out a desperate scream.

I looked up and her eyes had rolled into the back of her head. Veins were popping out her neck and sweat beading up between her lovely tits. I knew she couldn’t handle much more.

I quickly rose and shoved my engorged cock deep into her cunt. She let out a loud scream and began convulsing. The pent up need from the entire weekend was being fully released now. Her pussy had clamped down. The firm grip it had on my cock trapped me inside. I dropped my weight onto her body and she wrapped her entire being around me. Her tremors were violent as it racked her body.

After a time her trembling began to subside. Tears began to well up. Concerned, I asked her if she was okay.

“Just overwhelmed,” was her reply.

Ashley had come too while watching the two of us but we had been in our own world.

My wife and I lovingly embraced while Ashley began gathering her things together. Her mother would be home soon.

Once fully packed and dressed, Ashley returned to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. With a tear in her eye, Ashley said, “Jon, I love being your slut and would do anything you two desire. It’s clear that the two of you are very much in love with each other. I don’t know how/where I fit into all this. I just know when I’m around the two of you, my mind goes blank and my body goes into overdrive with need. This scares the hell out of me as I have no control. Please allow me to continue being the slut for the two of you?”

My wife and I opened our arms and drew her close. She had her answer.

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments