Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cuckolding by Sara part eleven

"And it continues"

8
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words
I woke up at seven o’clock and went to make the morning coffee. This was my first official day with my new title of, the cuck. This was our first day with Doug being, the husband, and I was looking forward to seeing what changes this made to our already exciting lives.

I took their coffee to their bedroom and knocked on the door. I was summoned in, a minute later to see Sara with the sheet pulled up to her neck.

“Good morning cuck,” Sara smiled, “I see that you have an erection, you know that will mean a punishment, don’t you?”

I placed their coffee on the nightstand and smiled, “Yes, I know it will.”

I kissed Sara and she said, “Do you like sucking my husband’s cock?”

“I don’t mind doing it,” I replied, “If it makes you happy.”

“It does,” Sara smiled, “That is your punishment for tonight, you suck my husband’s cock again.”

“Okay, I understand,” I smiled, as I kissed her again, “And swallow his cum?”

“Of course,” Sara smiled, “of course you must swallow my husband’s cum.”

“I love you, my cuck,” Sara shouted as I walked to the door.

“I love you too baby,” I smiled, as I turned around, with the hope of catching a glimpse of her naked shoulders.

“And, I love you, my husband,” Sara shouted, “My only husband,” she turned her head and kissed Doug.

“I love you, my wife,” Doug smiled.

I stood at the doorway and looked at them in bed.

“Well, go out,” Sara said softly, “I’m naked under these covers and I need to get out of bed,” she went on, “ I’m not doing that while you are in our room.”

During our lunchtime call, Sara said to me, “You know that I am only calling Doug, my husband just to tease you, don’t you baby? You know that you are my husband, don’t you?”

“Baby, I love you calling Doug, your husband,” I replied, “I want you to class him as your husband,” I went on, “I want you to look at me as your cuck and not your husband.”

“You do?” Sara asked.

“Yes, I do,” I answered, “You sleep with him, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do, every night and naked,” Sara replied.

“You fuck him, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes, I do,” Sara answered, “you know that we have amazing sex.”

“You love him, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes, you know I do,” Sara replied.

“You don’t sleep with me,” I went on, “You don’t fuck me, so, I shouldn't be classed as your husband,” I continued, “You do those things with him, so, he should be called your husband.”

“You want me to call him my husband?” Sara asked, “You want him to call me, his wife?” Sara went on, “All the time?”

Yes, I do baby,” I replied, “I love being your cuck,” I went on, “I love you being his.”

“Okay, I will, and you are okay with sucking his cock, my husband’s cock?” Sara asked, “When you have a punishment.”

“Of course I am baby, I will suck your husband’s dick whenever you tell me to,” I replied, “I will do anything, the more you humiliate me the better I like it.”

I arrived home at my usual time and stripped naked on the driveway, as usual, Doug was already home and Sara ran to kiss me.

“I love you my cuck,” Sara shouted, “You will probably want to put some clothes on.”

“Why baby?” I asked.

“My brother, Greg, is coming to visit us,” Sara smiled, “He has a to attend a two-day training class in town.”

I have never met her brother, but she has told me that he is a great guy, he lives in New York and they don’t get to see each other very often, so she was excited about seeing him.

“If you don’t mind,” Sara said, “I have told him that he can stay with us for the two nights.”

“Of course I don’t mind,” I smiled, “I am looking forward to meeting him.”

“His plane landed, fifteen minutes ago,” Sara said, “He should be here within the hour.”

I went up to my room to put some clothes on, it felt strange to be clothed in the house, but I didn’t want to be naked in front of Greg, well not at our first meeting anyway.

Greg arrived about thirty minutes later and Sara introduced me as her husband.

“This is my wonderful husband, Malcolm,” Sara smiled, “This is Doug, he lives with us.”

I was hoping that she would have introduced Doug as her husband.

Greg is a great guy, just as Sara described, and although I had just met him, it felt like I had known him for years. Sara showed Greg to his room, he would be sleeping in the third guest room, which was down the hallway from Sara and Doug’s room, he got settled and we went out to eat.

I was anxious about how Sara would explain our sleeping arrangements to her brother and that gave me an erection. I wanted him to know, yet I was nervous about how he would react. I expressed my fears to Sara, who assured me that everything would be fine.

We got home around nine thirty and I got a bottle of wine from the kitchen. Greg was sitting on the couch and Sara and Doug found the love seat. I gave everyone a glass of wine and I noticed that Doug had his hand on Sara’s knee.

Sara was wearing a white woolen sweater and blue jeans and she looked radiant. I sat next to Greg and we all chatted for a while. Greg was easy to get along with, he had a great personality and the more we talked, the more relaxed I became.

Sara announced that she was going to the bathroom and put her glass on the coffee table. It was at that moment that Sara had decided to show Greg that Doug was more than just our house guest. She turned to Doug and gave him a kiss on his lips.

Doug slapped her ass as she stood up and went to the bathroom. Greg saw the kiss and looked a little confused, but said nothing. The wine flowed, and we all became more relaxed as the evening went on.

It was around midnight when we decided that it was time for bed, I was nervous and excited at the same time. We all went upstairs together and my heart was racing as I knew that it was time that Greg would know of our secret.

We got to the top of the stairs and Sara kissed me deeply and said, “Goodnight my cuck.”

I went to put my hands on her ass. She grabbed my hands to stop me and said loudly, “Don’t you dare, you know that my ass is out of bounds.”

Greg was standing there and watched as I walked towards my bedroom. Sara was holding Doug’s hand as they walked to their room. I left the door open a little and heard Greg say.

“Don’t you sleep in the same bed?” Greg went on, “you sleep in separate rooms?”

My mouth was dry and my dick was hard as I listened, “I sleep with Doug,” Sara said, “I have done for almost a year now.”

“Wow,” Greg said, “I had no idea; I thought that you two seemed very close.”

“Doug is my lover,” Sara blurted out, “Actually, he is my sexual husband,” she went on, “Malc and I don’t have a sexual relationship, we haven’t had for a year now.”

“Wow,” Greg said again, “I don’t know what to say,” he went on, “And Malc is okay with it?”

“Yes, he is,” Sara said, “Malc is my day husband and Doug is my night husband,” she went on, “Malc has me clothed and Doug has me naked, and I love them both.”

“So, you never sleep with Malc?” Greg asked, “You don’t have sex with him, at all?”

“Never,” Sara replied, “Malc, hasn’t seen me undressed since we agreed that Doug would be my sexual husband,” she went on. “Malc and I will never have sex again.”

“You all seem so happy,” Greg said.

“We are,” Sara replied, “We have a perfect life,” she went on, “I have my day husband, who has me fully clothed, and I love him to pieces,” she went on, “And I have my night husband, who has me naked, and I love him to pieces as well.”

“And Malc is not jealous that you sleep with Doug?” Greg went on, “He is not jealous that Doug fucks you, and he don’t?”

“Not at all,” Sara replied, “It was Malc’s idea that only Doug should have my body,” she went on, “After all, Doug is the only one that I have sex with, and we do have amazing sex!”

“I am happy for you all,” Greg said, “Does mom know?”

“Not yet,” Sara replied, “But she will when she comes to visit us next month.”

They went to bed after that and during our lunchtime call, Sara told me that she had explained our lifestyle to Greg; she told me that he was cool with how we live.

I asked Sara, “Do I have to strip outside and stay naked when I get home tonight?”

“Greg will still be here,” Sara told me.

“I know he will,” I replied, “That is why I am asking if I have to be naked.”

“Would you be okay with being naked in front of him?” Sara asked, “After all, that is how you should be,” she went on, “You agreed to be naked all the time when you are in our house.”

“I am your cuck,” I quickly replied, “If you say that I have to strip outside as usual, and be naked in the house, then I must.”

Sara knew that I loved being humiliated and answered, “Okay then my cuck,” she went on, “Yes, you do have to strip outside and stay naked in the house,” she went on, “My brother will see your little cock.”

I got home that evening and stripped outside, My heart was racing as I opened the door, I knew that her brother was about to see my little dick. Greg was stunned when I walked in naked. Sara quickly explained that I have to stay naked inside as one of my punishments.

Greg smiled at me; he could see the embarrassment on my face and gave me a high five for having the courage to continue my punishment in front of him.

During the evening, Greg’s last night with us, Sara and Doug kissed openly in front of her brother and expressed their love for each other at the restaurant where we ate.

Sara was wearing a black short skirt, that came to about four inches above her knees, and white blouse, with a white bra under it, you could see the outline of her bra through her blouse and she looked amazing.

We got home from the restaurant and I stripped naked outside while they went in. As usual, Doug and Sara sat on the love seat and Greg and I had the couch. From my position, I could see up Sara’s skirt and I clearly saw that she was wearing a white thong.

I could feel my dick start to harden as I kept looking up her skirt. I tried to keep my tool under control as I really didn’t want to have to work myself off in front of Greg. Sara got up to get another bottle of wine and as she went to stand up, I got a great view of her lingerie.

Sara saw my erection and smiled as she said, “I see, my cuck will have another punishment tonight.”

I gave a hesitant smile and tried to cover my erection with my hand.

“It’s too late to try to cover it,” Sara teased, “I have seen it.”

Greg looked at me and asked, “A punishment?”

Sara replied, “Yes, he has an erection, so he gets another punishment,” she went on, “he must not have an erection in front of me.”

I was praying that Sara wouldn’t tell Greg what my punishment would be and to my relief, she didn’t, she text me to tell me that I would have to suck her husband’s cock again when they went to bed. I was called to their room shortly after we all went to bed.

Sara was in her robe and said, “Okay, my cuck,” she went on, “start sucking my husband’s cock.”

I did as I was told and took him in my mouth; he cum about six minutes later and I swallowed every drop.

“That’s a good cuck,” Sara smiled, “Now leave me to make love to my husband!”

Greg had already left by the time that I arrived home the following day and Sara thanked me for allowing her to tell him about our lifestyle, and for continuing it while he was here.

“I am your cuck,” I said, “I must always obey the rules.”

“Yes, you must,” Sara smiled, “My husband and I love you being my cuck.”

“I love how things are as well,” I smiled.

Sara took my hands and placed them on her ass, my hands molded against the curve of her tight ass. My dick was hard and I was ready to cum.

Sara squeezed my dick and softly said, "Don't you cum over my jeans again."

She dropped to her knees and sucked me off, I cum within one minute.

“My cuck,” Sara said as she wiped my cum from her chin, “Would you mind staying up in your room tomorrow evening?”

“Why baby?” I asked.

HillaryBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HillaryBrown



“The guys who we played cards with last week are coming over here tomorrow,” Sara smiled, “We are going to play cards again.”

“You gonna play strip poker again?” I asked.

“Probably,” Sara smiled, “So you can’t be here,” she went on, “I will probably end up naked.”

“I can play as well,” I teased.

Sara laughed, “Do you seriously think that I would undress in front of you?”

“A guy can hope,” I smiled.

“Yes he can,” Sara smiled, “but, you know that will never happen, don’t you.”

“Yes baby, I do,” I smiled, “And, I am happy that it will never happen.”

The following evening, I was ushered upstairs to my room; I had strict orders to, under no circumstance, come downstairs. I had my door opened just enough to hear what was going on, and by the sounds of it, it was hot. I could hear a lot of laughing and then cheering and I assumed that she was removing her clothes.

I had to wait until the following day to get my report of the night’s events. Kevin had introduced a new game, where there were two decks of cards, one deck was the usual playing cards and the other had forfeits written on them. If you won a hand, you chose a forfeit card and read it aloud.

The forfeit cards had instructions like, remove a piece of clothing from a player of your choice or, kiss another player passionately. There were also, more daring cards, like, touch another player wherever you like, and suck any part of another player for one minute. Sara told me that there were also, two cards that read, take a player of your choice to another room and do whatever you like to them for four minutes.

Sara told me that they all had to agree to carry out the forfeits, no matter what they were. Sara was wearing a bra, thong, skirt and blouse, but she knew that she would end up naked.

Sara told me that, Kevin won the first hand and he picked a forfeit card, he read it out aloud. It read, remove a piece of clothing from another player.

“He came to me and unbuttoned my blouse,” Sara said, “His hands were rubbing my tits as he removed my blouse.”

Sara told me that Doug won the next hand and he also picked an identical forfeit card as Kevin.

“Doug, removed my skirt,” Sara smiled, “I was now wearing just my bra and thong.”

The game progressed and Gary won the next hand.

“Gary came over to me and unclipped my bra,” Sara said, excitedly, “he squeezed my tits as he eased my bra off.”

Sara told me that she won the next six or seven hands and she soon had the guys stripped down to their boxer shorts. Sara told me that Kevin won the next hand and he picked a forfeit card. It read, have any part of your body licked by another player of your choice.

“Guess what I had to suck?” Sara smiled, “He got his cock out and stood in front of me.”

“You had to suck his dick?” I asked.

"Yes," Sara smiled again, "For a whole minute," she went on, "His cock was soaked in pre-cum, and I sucked it for a whole minute."

Sara told me that, Keith won the next hand and his forfeit card told him to remove a piece of clothing from another player.

“I was about to lose my thong and be naked,” Sara smiled, “sure enough, he took my thong and I was standing there naked.”

Sara told me that, over the next hour or so, she had sucked all of their dicks and had her nipples sucked my both Kevin and Gary. Sara explained that Gary won the next hand and his forfeit card read that he could lick any part of another player.

“He told me to part my legs,” Sara screamed, “He got on his knees and pushed his tongue inside my pussy,” she went on, “I cum on his tongue!”

Sara told me that they continued playing, each round found the forfeits getting more daring. Sara told me that Keith won and his forfeit card read that he could take a player into another room and do anything for four minutes.

Sara told me that, he took her to the kitchen and lay her on the floor; he then opened her legs as wide as they could go.

“He eased his throbbing cock into my soaking pussy,” she went on, “He pumped for about two minutes, then he pulled his cock out and moved to my face,” she went on, “He pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked hard.”

“Carry on baby,” I begged.

“My own hand was rubbing my clit,” Sara smiled, “Suddenly, I felt him tense,” she went on, “He shot his warm salty juice into my mouth.” She continued, “I had my finger inside my pussy and I cum at the same time.”

“Did you swallow his cum?” I asked.

“Yes, I never waste cum,” Sara smiled, “Then he kissed me.”

Sara told me that they rejoined the others and Kevin asked, “Did he cum inside you?”

"No, he never," I told him.

Sara told me that, Kevin took her by the hand and walked her into the kitchen.

“He lay me on the floor and fucked me,” she went on, “He just fucked me right there, with no warning,” she went on, “He just opened my legs and pushed his cock in.”

Sara told me how he was biting her nipples as his huge cock was thrusting inside her eager pussy.

“He shouted that he was about to cum and he shot his load deep into my pussy,” Sara went on, “I didn’t think that he was ever going to finish,” she continued, “He must have cum for over three minutes.”

She told me that, after he had pulled his limp cock from her soaked pussy, she, moved her mouth to it and licked it dry before rejoining the others again.

It was almost midnight and Gary announced that he was the only one of the guests who had not cum, so she got on her knees and sucked him off.

“He was pushing his cock, deep into my throat,” Sara told me, “He was almost gagging me,” she went on,” He cum in about four minutes.”

“Did you swallow his cum?” I asked.

“Of course I did,” Sara smiled.

Sara told me that the guys got dressed after that and Kevin picked her thong up and asked if he could keep it as a souvenir? Doug gave him her thong and Gary asked for her bra, which Doug gave him; Doug then gave Keith, her blouse.

Sara told me that she was naked as she walked them to their car and she gave them all a long kiss before they left.

“Wow, you had an enjoyable evening then?” I asked, “Was Doug okay that you fucked and sucked Keith, Gary, and Kevin?"

“My husband, loved that I did,” Sara smiled, “And, when we went to bed, he was like a crazed animal, we had amazing sex.”

Sara kissed me deeply and said, “I asked my husband if he enjoyed the evening and he said that he loved it,” she went on, “He was thinking of inviting them over to join us when we have bondage sex.”

“Will they will see you in your bondage bra and thong?” I asked.

“Yes and they would torture me as well,” Sara smiled, “I would have four cock’s, how exciting!”

Sara started working my dick; I was so excited after hearing of her evening and especially at hearing her call Doug, her husband. I knew that she was horny as well after reliving her evening.

I loved hearing of her evening, and I wanted and needed more self-torture.

“So, I was thinking,” I softly said, “I want you to be totally honest with me baby.”

“About what?” Sara asked.

My voice was shaky as I continued, "Well, you now look at yourself as Doug's wife, don't you?"

“I am Doug’s wife,” she continued, “I am his wife, not yours, his!”

I smiled, “Yes, you are his.”

You, are my cuck,” Sara smiled, “He is my husband, not you, he is!”

“I know baby,” I replied, “I class him as your husband,” I went on, “And I accept that you are his wife.”

“Good,” Sara smiled, “Because that is how you want it, isn’t it?”

“Yes baby, it is,” I smiled, “

“So, what were you thinking?” Sara asked me.

"Well, as you are now Doug's wife," I went on, "Is it right that you and I lay on the couch every night and snuggle together for three hours?"

Sara let go of my dick and frowned, "I do that for you so that we still have some time together," she went on, "You said that you wanted that when me and Doug started sleeping together every night."

“I know baby,” I replied, “But, is it right? You are Doug’s wife now.”

Sara took my dick in her hand again and said, "I will stop doing that if that's what you want."

“That’s my point,” I smiled, “I don’t want it to be what I want baby,” I went on, “I need you to tell me that you want to stop our snuggle time, I need you to make the rules.”

I was trying to make it seem like she was in control. I decided that I should fully explain just why I torture myself like I do, so I explained to her.

“I try to picture you in your underwear and I wonder if I have seen you in it,” I smiled.

“You haven’t,” Sara smiled, “All of my lingerie is about nine months old, so you have not seen any of it on me.”

I went on to explain that I fantasize about what her tits look like, what her nipples look like, what her ass looks like, what her pussy looks like and how I love to conjure pictures of her body in my head .

"You have seen me naked, albeit, a long time ago," Sara said, "You know what my tits and pussy looks like."

“It’s been over a year since I have seen your body,” I explained, “I’m sure parts of it have changed since then.

"My nipples do stick out further," Sara smiled, "And my pussy doesn't have any pubic hairs now and I have the tattoo on my pussy," she went on, "But basically, my body looks the same as when you saw it."

I continued with my explanation.

“I picture you, naked in bed with Doug,” I went on, “I picture you undressing, every night in front of him, I picture you laying in bed with him and having sex.”

“Why do you torture yourself like that?” Sara asked.

“I love the torture,” I went on, “It is like, the more that you take away, the better I love it,” I continued, “That’s why, I love you calling Doug, your husband now, and seeing his ring on your finger, every morning when I bring you coffee.”

“I think that I understand,” Sara smiled, “You love the torture, and the more I torture you, the more you like it and want it.”

“Exactly baby,” I shouted, “But, I need you to be in control and deny, punish and torment me,” I went on, “It is not the same when I ask you to do it.”

“Now I get it,” Sara smiled, “Now I understand it all,” she went on, “You need me to call the shots,” she continued, “But, you know that I am madly in love with you, right?”

“Absolutely baby,” I shouted, “I know that you are, and I am crazy about you,” I went on, “That is why this all works for me.”

"And you would tell me if I go too far?" I would never want to jeopardize our marriage."

“I promise baby,” I smiled, “But, you could never go too far.”

Sara thought for a moment and kissed me, "Okay my cuck," she went on, "My husband and I don't want me to spend the three hours each night, snuggling with you."

My dick was throbbing as she continued, “You will have to get used to the fact that I am his wife and not yours,” she went on, “I should only snuggle with my husband, understand?”

“Perfectly, baby,” I shouted,” You are his wife, after all.”

"Yes, I am," Sara smiled, "and having said that, I think that I should wear his ring and not yours, don’t you agree?”

I was in heaven, “Yes baby, I totally agree.”

Sara slid her wedding band from her finger and walked to her bedroom, she came back with his ring on her finger.

“That’s better,” Sara smiled, “Now I feel complete.”

I was about to cum, “One more thing,” Sara whispered, “I will no longer touch your cock in front of my husband,” she went on, “I will only touch you and suck you off in private.”

“I totally understand baby,” I smiled, “You shouldn’t touch my dick in front of your husband.

“Oh, and,” Sara smiled, “I will not kiss you passionately in front of my husband, that again will be in private.”

“Perfect baby,” I smiled, “If that is what you want.”

“It is,” Sara smiled, “Get used to the fact that, I am Doug’s wife now, and not yours!

Sara was working my dick as she said, “You can fantasize about what underwear I am wearing, as much as you like,” she went on, “You have not seen me in any of it and you never will.”

I was about to cum as she said, “And, what my tits, nipples, ass, and pussy looks like, you will just have to imagine, because I will never, ever show you!”

“I understand baby,” I smiled.

"I hope you do," Sara smiled, "Because from now on, all of your perks have now gone," she went on, "I may even introduce Doug as my husband from now on, how would you like that!"

“Okay baby,” I replied, “If that’s what you want.”

“It is!” Sara said as I cum in her hand.

"Now you have made a mess," Sara said softly, "Now, you suck my husband's cock again tonight," she went on, “And get used to me being Doug’s wife, you are just my cuck,” she went on, “I am Doug’s wife and I love him, and I will wear his ring

and not yours from now on.”

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments