Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cuckolding by Sara part nine

"Sara continues with my cuckold lifestyle"

7
6 Comments 6
11.4k Views 11.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Sara’s birthday party was a hit, everybody had a great time and it went on till the early hours of Sunday morning. Sara stole the show in her white toga dress, she looked sensational and super sexy.

Every time she danced, her tits would bounce around in her dress and her erect nipples did their best to poke through the soft cotton material. When she sat down, the split on her dress showed her beautiful right thigh, she knew how sexy she looked and played to it. She danced with everybody throughout the evening and openly kissed Doug at every opportunity that she could.

I kept looking at her when she danced to fast music as her dress showed a lot of upper thighs and even some cheek of her beautiful ass. I was horny and had an erection the whole night.

It was around two in the morning when Sara came over to me, I was chatting to Nicky and Sara sat next to us and said, “Baby, would you mind if a few of Doug’s work colleagues stayed over?”

I smiled and said, “Of course, not baby.”

“There are three guys who live over an hour away,” Sara said, “and they have all had far to much to drink,” she went on, “I wouldn’t like them to drive.”

“I don’t mind at all baby,” I said, “where will they sleep?”

“Well, one can use our third bedroom,” Sara said, “One can sleep on the couch,” she went on, “I was wondering if Nicky wouldn’t mind you staying at her house tonight.”

Nicky smiled and said, “I would love that!”

Sara smiled and said, “Then Steven could have your bed,” she went on, “plus it would help us be convincing that Doug and I are engaged,” she went on, “It may appear strange if we have another man live with us if you see what I mean.”

Nicky screamed, “Please come and stay with me Malc!”

“Okay,” I smiled, “I would like that as well.”

Sara kissed my cheek and said, “Thank’s baby,” she went on, “The party will be ending soon.”

Nicky and I left around two fifteen and we did make love during the night. It did feel good to have my dick in a wet pussy and she sucked me off twice. Sara text me around eleven o’clock the following day to tell me that the guests had left and Nicky and I walked to my house. Nicky carried my clothes as I walked naked to our house.

Sara and Doug were cleaning up after the party and I noticed that Sara already had our wedding ring back on. She kissed me passionately and again, thanked me for a wonderful evening. Sara took me upstairs and we sat on my bed, she took hold of my dick and again, and thanked me for being so kind to her.

“Even though, you grabbed my ass,” Sara said, “You are the best husband in the world.”

She went on to tell me that, after we had left last night, Doug had the last slow dance with her and he was rubbing her ass as they danced and kissing her. The three overnighters were cheering them on with chants of, “Show that ass”

She told me that Doug teased her by whispering, “I am going to pull this dress open and show them your gorgeous ass!”

“It’s your ass to show,” Sara replied, “My whole body belongs to just you, you are my other husband.”

She told me that, Doug turned her back to the overnight guests and in a flash, he pulled her dress open to give them a quick glimpse of the right cheek of her ass.

“They cheered and cheered,” Sara said, “So he opened my dress again and this time, he gave them about a three-second view of my cheek.”

One of the guests, Kevin, shouted, “Is that a tattoo on her ass?”

Doug replied that it indeed was, and a tattoo of his name. With that, he walked her backwards to where they were sitting and slowly lifted her dress up to show them her ass in just her “G” string.

“He showed them your naked ass?” I asked, with a smile.

“Yes baby,” Sara whispered, “Both cheeks, he lifted my dress up,” she went on, “I only had the thin piece of string going between my cheeks.”

“How long were you on display?” I asked.

“Only about twenty seconds,” Sara smiled, “but they saw my ass.” She went on, “I was tipsy with from the wine and so horny.”

Kevin then asked if she had any more tattoos?

Doug said that she had one on her boob and they asked if they could see that one as well?

“He didn’t? I smiled.

“He did,” Sara smiled back, “Doug turned me around and pulled open my dress,” she went on, “I think that he forgot that the tattoo was to the left of my nipple.”

Sara smiled as she said, “He tried to show my tattoo and not my nipple,” she went on, “but we both knew that he would have to uncover my nipple to show them my tattoo.”

My dick was hard as I said, “They saw your nipple?”

“Only for about a second,” Sara said, “As soon as the tattoo was visible, he put his fingers over my nipple to cover it.”

“But they all saw your nipple?” I asked.

“I’m afraid they did,” Sara smiled, “I was so horny, he could have stripped me naked in front of them and I would have let him.”

Sara went on to tell me that, they saw her nipple again when Doug went to put her tit back in her dress, this time it was on show for about ten seconds.

Kevin then asked, “Do you have any more?”

Sara told me that she smiled and told him, “Yes, one more. But you can’t see that one!”

Kevin shouted, “Oh come on, you must show us.”

“You can’t see my other one,” Sara smiled to him.

He asked Doug, “Can we see it?”

Sara told me that Doug smiled and said to her, “They don’t have to see your clit babe,” he went on, “we can just pull your “G” string down a little to show them your tattoo.”

Sara told me that she pointed out to Doug that, the stem of her rose tattoo does actually go down to her clit.

“You have a tattoo on your pussy?” Kevin screamed, “ how sexy, we must see it.”

“We don’t have to show them your clit babe,” Doug said as he slowly started lifting the front of her toga dress.

“He lifted my dress up to my waist baby,” Sara whispered as she started working my dick faster, “They saw the front of my “G” string and Doug asked me to hold my dress up for him.”

Sara explained that he slowly started pulling my “G” string down to reveal my tattoo as the three guys all watched with delight.

“I couldn’t see just what was exposed,” Sara smiled, “and to be honest, I really didn’t care.”

“Wow, it’s beautiful,” Anthony said.

“The tattoo is nice as well,” Kevin laughed.

“Oops,” Doug said, “I didn’t mean to show that.”

Sara told me, “I said, is my clit on show? Doug said, just a little bit baby, they want to see your tattoo.”

Sara told me that she thought, what the heck, they have seen me now. She told me that she must have stood there for at least two minutes before Doug kissed her tattoo and pulled her “G” string back up and she let go of her dress.

Sara told me that she said to them, “I hope you are all satisfied now.”

They went to bed shortly after and when Doug got her in the bedroom, he slowly untied her dress and let it fall to the floor, He sat her on the bed and untied her shoes and took them off, then he eased her “G” string down and off.

Sara told me that she said to Doug, “I can’t believe that you showed my ass, tit and clit to them.”

“They won’t remember it tomorrow,” Doug told her, “Besides it was only a tiny part of your clit that they saw.”

“Did they see anything else?” Sara asked Doug. She was standing there naked in front of him.

“No,” Doug whispered, “But.”

“But what?” Sara asked.

“If you like, you could pop downstairs now and get us some water,” Doug said, “Kevin will not be asleep yet.”

“Okay baby,” Sara told him, “Pass my robe.”

“I mean like that,” Doug smiled to her.

“Naked,” Sara asked, “You want me to go down, naked,” she went on, “Walk, naked in front of Kevin?”

Doug said to her, “I dare you,” he went on, “I bet you wouldn’t.”

“Don’t bet on it,” Sara said.

“I bet you wouldn’t,” Doug said.

Sara told me, “Baby, he was teasing and egging me on,” she went on, “So, I walked, naked, downstairs and softly called out to see if Kevin was still awake.”

She told me that he answered her that he was still awake and she told him that she was just getting a bottle of water and for him to close his eyes as she was naked.

“You are naked?” Kevin asked, “Completely naked?”

“Yes,” Sara replied, “So close your eyes.”

Although the room was dimly lit, she could still see the whites of his eyes, staring at her as she walked, naked past him.

“I told you to close your eyes,” Sara said softly as she walked past him. She saw Kevin smile.

Sara told me that she got him and Doug some water and walked over and handed Kevin his before kissing him goodnight and returning to Doug, upstairs.

“So you walked naked in front of Kevin?” I smiled, “He saw you completely naked?”

“Yes baby,” Sara smiled, “It was only for a minute or so, and he held my ass as I kissed him goodnight, I had to win the dare.”

“How sexy,” I smiled, “did he say anything?”

“As I walked away from him, he said, nice tattoo’s,” Sara replied.

I asked her if any of them said anything when they left and she told me that Kevin whispered to her, “Nice tattoo’s.”

“Did you have sex with Doug last night baby?” I asked.

“Yes, of course,” Sara smiled, “We didn’t get to sleep until almost six o’clock this morning,” she went on, “and yes it was fucking incredible!”

Sara asked me, “Did you?”

“Yes, I fucked Nicky,” I smiled.

“Great,” Sara smiled, “I am so glad that you and Nicky made love, you needed it.”

Sara sucked me off and we rejoined Doug and Nicky who were just finishing the clean up after the party. Doug took us all out for lunch and this was the first time that Nicky had seen them kiss in public, it was also the first time that she had heard them tell each other “I love you”.

Sara told Nicky of our new sleeping arrangements and how she now sleeps with Doug, every night.

“I’m surprised that it took this long,” Nicky smiled, “I thought Doug would have moved in, months ago.”

“He is my other husband now,” Sara told Nicky, “Malc is my daytime husband and Doug is my nighttime husband.”

“Malc does have a good body,” Nicky told Sara, “But, he is not the best at making love.”

They included Doug and me in the later part of their conversation.

“So, you agree that I should be mad if Malc tries to touch me?” Sara asked Nicky, “Or if he tries to catch me undressing?”

“Of course you should,” Nicky said, “So should Doug,” she went on, “Your body is his, and Malc should not even try to see or touch it.”

Sara smiled and I turned to Doug and said, “Her body belongs to you,” I continued, “If I ever try to touch her or catch her undressing, then I want you to be pissed at me.”

Doug looked shocked and said, “Are you sure?” he went on, “She is your wife.”

“I am your sexual wife!” Sara quickly said, “I am not his wife when it comes to anything sexual,” she went on, “So you do need to be jealous and mad if he tries anything!”

“Okay, I will,” Doug said.

“Like yesterday,” Sara said softly, “He grabbed my ass.”

Doug turned to me and said hesitantly, “Don’t touch her again, please.”

I blushed and said, “I’m sorry, I promise that it won't’ happen again.”

Sara took hold of Doug’s hand and said loudly, “I love you, my other husband.”

“I love you too, my sex wife,” Doug replied.

Things went extremely well for the next couple of months as Doug settled in nicely in his new role as Sara’s sex husband. It was now December and the winter chill had set in, this made my, stripping naked and dressing outside, rather chilly, but I still did it.

I arrived home one Friday evening, two days before our wedding anniversary, it was dark outside and the security lights gave me the light that I needed to strip naked outside before entering the house. I could see Doug’s car in the driveway and assumed that he was finished for the weekend.

I entered the front door and I was shocked to see him and Sara, on the couch, naked and making love! As soon as I opened the door, Sara realized that I was home and screamed loudly, “Oh fuck!”

Doug quickly pushed his body on top of her to cover her modesty and his tool was inside her pussy. I couldn’t see anything apart from the side of her naked body. Doug had covered her before I could see anything. He was on top of her in the missionary position and her legs were wrapped around his back, so I couldn’t even see her pussy area.

His naked ass was on display and Sara screamed again, “Oh shit,” she shouted again, “We are naked!”

I quickly turned around and went back outside and waited. Four minutes later, Sara opened the door, she was wearing her robe and she was very flushed.

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U



I walked in and Doug was just putting his tee shirt on, “Please, tell me that you never saw anything,” Sara cried.

“I am sorry,” I replied, “this was not my fault.”

“I know it wasn’t baby,” Sara said, her face was blushing like crazy, “Please tell me that you never saw anything,” she went on, “God, I feel so embarrassed right now.”

I kissed her and said, “Don’t worry baby, I never saw anything.”

“But, I was naked,” Sara cried, “I was fucking naked,” she went on, “You must have seen something!”

I tried to reassure her, “All I saw was your naked side baby,” I went on, “just your side, Doug had already covered your body by the time I walked in.”

“My side, what do you mean, my side?” Sara cried.

“Just your thigh and the side of your tummy,” I said, “I did see his dick towards your ass,” I went on, “I assumed that he was fucking you, as I could only see a small part of it.”

“Oh my God,” Sara cried again, “Did you see my pussy?” she went on, “Did you see my vagina?”

“No baby,” I said, “His legs were covering you.”

“But you saw my naked ass?” Sara asked.

“No baby,” I replied, “I just saw your thigh, I never saw any intimate part of your body.”

“Oh fuck, I feel so embarrassed,” Sara cried, “I have never been so embarrassed in my life.”

I kissed her gently and said, “Baby, it’s okay.”

“I was naked!” Sara screamed, “ You saw me fucking naked and making love!”

I reassured her again, “Baby, I never saw anything.”

“But I was naked,” Sara cried, “Naked, in the same room as you,” she went on, “Oh God, I will never live that down.”

Sara picked up her dress, bra, and thong from the floor and ran upstairs. I turned to Doug and said, “I’m sorry bud, I had no idea that you both would be fucking in the living room.”

Doug smiled and said, “It was not your fault,” he went on, “we didn’t realize the time.”

“I wouldn’t have embarrassed her on purpose,” I said, “I hate that I embarrassed her.”

Sara had gotten her clothes on and came down to rejoin us. Her face was still glowing red and I kissed her and again said to her, “Baby, I am so sorry, but I didn’t see anything, I promise,” I went on, “Doug was covering you.”

“I feel so embarrassed,” Sara said, “If you had been one minute earlier,” she went on, “I was sitting on top of him and facing the door,” she continued, “Oh my God if you had walked in then!”

I smiled and she cried, “I would have died of embarrassment if you had caught me like that,” she went on, “Everything was on show, I was sitting on top of him with my legs wide open,” she finished with, “God I would have died with embarrassment.”

Sara told me that, Doug had come home early as he had some great news to tell us.

“He has been made partner baby,” Sara shouted, “He is now a partner of the law firm.”

I shook his hand and congratulated him and he told me that he had been trying for two years to make the grade.

“My law firm is throwing a party at our offices to celebrate the three of us who got the promotion,” Doug said, “the party is on Sunday night.”

Sara quickly cried, “Which means that I can’t go.”

I looked confused,” Why can’t you go baby?”

“Sunday is our wedding anniversary,” Sara cried, “I need to be with you.”

I thought for a moment and said, “You need to be with Doug baby,” I went on, “it’s not like we will be having sex or anything is it.”

“No, we won’t,” Sara said, “But it is our special day.”

“We can celebrate on Monday baby,” I smiled, “Sunday, you need to be with Doug to celebrate his promotion.”

“You, my daytime husband, are just so fucking amazing.”

“You need to be there for him,” I said.

“You wouldn’t mind?” Sara asked, “You really wouldn’t mind?”

“Would we be having sex, if you were with me?” I smiled.

No, we wouldn’t,” Sara replied, “You wanted it to be permanent, remember.”

“So, there is no reason why we can’t hold our celebrations until Monday, is there?” I smiled.

“I fucking love you!” Sara shouted as she kissed me passionately.”

“I love you too baby,” I smiled.

Sara walked to Doug and shouted, “I fucking love you as well, my nighttime husband.”

They kissed deeply and Doug replied, “I love you, my nighttime wife!”

Sara asked me, “What would you like to do on Monday to celebrate our anniversary baby?”

I replied, “I would love to be in the bedroom while you make love with Doug baby.”

“You mean like you were on our wedding night?’ Sara asked, “You were tied to the chair, while Pat made love to your bride.”

“Yes, baby,” I smiled, “I would love that.”

Sara went to speak to Doug and returned about fifteen minutes later.

“Wouldn’t that just be taunting you baby?” Sara asked.

“No baby,” I replied, “I would love to do that on our anniversary, every year.”

“You would have to be blindfolded,” Sara smiled, “I couldn’t or wouldn’t ever be naked in front of you.”

“You can blindfold me before he takes your bra and thong off,” I whispered.

“You are not going to see me in my bra and thong?” Sara asked, “ I could never do that,” she went on, “You would be blindfolded before I removed any of my clothes.”

Doug bought Sara a beautiful backless dress to wear at his promotion party, it was a silky material. She once again had to remove her nipple rings as she could not wear a bra with the dress and she looked sensational.

Monday had arrived and I was looking forward to my anniversary treat. I had decided to take the Tuesday off from work, as I knew that I would get no sleep. Around nine o’clock, Sara and Doug went to shower and get ready for the night of passion. I was called upstairs around nine fifty.

I excitedly ran upstairs and knocked on their bedroom door. Doug opened it and took me inside. Sara was wearing a black dress and she called me over to the chair that had been placed next to their bed.

I sat down and they tied my wrists and ankles to the chair. Sara put a blindfold over my eyes and kissed me as she whispered, “This is going to be better than our wedding night.”

My dick was hard as I sat, tied and blindfolded. My ears picked out every sound as they started kissing. I heard the sound of the zipper on her dress, my imagination was going wild and I could feel the pre-cum running down my tool.

“I love you,” Sara said softly to Doug, “I love you, my other husband.”

“I love you too,” Doug replied, again softly, “I love you, I love you, I love you.”

I heard the, all too familiar sound of a dick being sucked.

“Oh God, I love sucking your big thick cock,” Sara cried, “I love it.”

The next fifteen minutes or so were spent with the sounds of kissing and sucking.

“Here I cum,” Doug screamed, “Here I cum!”

Two minutes later, Sara came over and kissed me, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and I could taste her lover's cum.

“Taste his cum baby,” Sara whispered, “Taste my other husband's cum.”

“Are you naked?” I whispered.

“Yes, totally naked,” Sara whispered back as she squeezed my dick, “I am as naked as your cock.”

“Can I kiss your naked back?” I whispered.

“No,” Sara teased, “Only my nighttime husband has that pleasure.”

The next four hours were spent to the sounds of them making love and sucking and kissing. Sara would come over to me and kiss me and work my dick every thirty minutes or so.

Her cries of, “Oh God, I love you,” and “Fuck me harder.” Echoed the bedroom throughout the night. My balls were painful and I desperately needed to cum, but Sara told me that I had to wait.

Doug told her that he needed the bathroom and she shouted, “I want you to pee in my mouth again.”

Yes, I heard it, I heard him peeing in her mouth, I was praying that she didn’t come and kiss me after that and to my relief, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth before kissing me again.

“Poke your tongue out,” Sara whispered.

I did as ordered and she rubbed her finger over my tongue.

“That is my cum,” Sara whispered, I just pulled my finger out of my pussy.”

I cum at that point, I cum without my dick being touched.

“You naughty boy,” Sara whispered, “You will have to sit in your own cum now, for the rest of the night.”

Sara returned to the bed and her lover, and for the next thirty minutes she cried out loud, “Fuck me deeper, harder,” and, “Oh God, oh fuck, oh God.”

I guess Doug had cum as he screamed, “Here I cum baby,” and “I fucking love you.”

Suddenly it went quiet for a minute or two. There was just the sound of kissing and faint whispers of two adults declaring their love for each other.

The silence was broken by Doug, “I am going to have a quick shower baby,” he went on, “while I am in the shower, I want you to choose a bondage bra to wear.”

“Oh boy, yes please,” Sara screamed, “I was hoping that you would say that.”

My dick was hard and oozing precum as I heard the bathroom door open and close. Suddenly I felt Sara’s hand on my aching, throbbing tool. She kissed me and said, “Your cock is sticky with your own cum baby.”

I felt her tongue, lick the tip of my dick and she followed that by sliding it into her mouth. I was so horny that I cum within twenty seconds. She did not swallow it, instead, she opened her mouth and let my cum drizzle out and down onto my dick. I could feel it running down to my balls and she whispered.

“You are going to have to sit in your own cum for the rest of the night,” she went on, “You cum in under thirty seconds, now you know why I need a proper cock,” she went on, “My sexual husband lasts for hours, you can only last for less than one minute.”

“I know, I am useless in bed aren't I?” I whimpered, “That’s why you have your boyfriend.”

“Yes, you are,” Sara cried, “Call him my sex husband, not my boyfriend, he is my husband for sex.”

Doug returned and Sara gave him the bra that she had chosen. They spent the next three hours having bondage sex. I remember hearing him spank her ass for over thirty minutes and she was screaming with pleasure.

“Are you ready for the last spank,” I heard Doug say, “This one is going to be big and hard.”

“Oh yes I am,” Sara cried, “I want it to hurt me.”

I heard a loud slap as he spanked her ass. Sara shouted, “Oh God, I am cumming.”

He spanked her other cheek and she repeated her screams.

“Please spank me again,” Sara screamed, “Hard like you just did.”

“Your ass is red raw,” Doug replied.

“I don’t care,” Sara cried, “Please spank me one more time, but harder, this time.”

“But your ass is red raw baby,” Doug replied again.

“If you don’t spank me again,” Sara cried, “I will take his blindfold off and let him see my naked body,” she went on, “and I know that you definitely don’t want him to see your wife, naked! Do you?”

No I don’t” Doug quickly said, “Okay, get ready.”

I heard a loud slap as he spanked her ass again, again she screamed with pleasure, he repeated the slap to the other cheek and she screamed that she was cumming again.

“Would you really have taken his blindfold off?” Doug asked, “And let him see you naked?”

“No,” Sara replied, “I would never have done that,” she went on, “I know how much you would have hated him seeing your wife naked, and I would have as well.”

“Yes, I would have hated that,” Doug replied.

They continued to fuck for another thirty minutes or so when Doug shouted that he was about to cum.

“Stop,” Sara cried.

I heard her whisper something to Doug and he shouted, “Okay.”

A moment later, I felt Sara’s hand on my dick and she said, “Okay my cuck,” she went on, “Here is my Anniversary gift from you.”

She kissed me and said, “Open your mouth.”

I did as ordered, and a moment later I felt a large stiff, wet dick being eased into my mouth.

“I want a photograph,” Sara screamed, “A photograph of my daytime husband, sucking my nighttime husband’s cock.”

My dick was hard as Doug started pumping his tool in and out of my mouth. I could hear the camera flashing as Sara snapped away. Finally, she came over and started working my erection and I sensed that Doug was about to cum.

I was on the verge of shooting my load and Sara shouted, “I want both my husbands to cum together.”

Doug shouted, “I’m cumming.”

He shot his load into my throat and I shot mine over my wife’s hand.

“Make sure that you swallow it all my cuck,” Sara cried, “Or you will be punished.”

I could feel some of his cum, oozing from my lips, and I felt a drop fall to my tummy.

“Oh my,” Sara cried, “You wasted some.” She went on, “You will be punished for that.”

Doug eased his now limp dick from my mouth and my lips closed around the end of it as Sara said,

“I think that you should be made to sleep outside tonight,” she went on, “That is your punishment,you sleep outside tonight.”

“What!” I shouted, “It's like sixty degrees outside.”

“Too bad,” Sara shouted, “You sleep outside, and I hope that it rains!”

I was in heaven, “Okay baby, if I must, then I must,” I answered.

Five minutes later she untied my blindfold. I saw her standing there wearing her robe and she whispered, “Are you okay with your punishment baby?”

“Absolutely!” I whispered back, “I love it.”

Sara untied my hands and feet and ordered me downstairs. Doug and Sara followed me down and into the back yard. It was cold, but I could feel nothing except sheer excitement. Doug tied me to the sun lounger and Sara kissed me and put a blanket over me.

“Sleep well my cuck,” Sara said.

They went back to bed and left me there, tied to the lounger for the rest of the night, naked and powerless. I cum twice before I fell asleep.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments