Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cuckolding by Sara - Part Seven

"Sara continues with my cuckold lifestyle"

8
7 Comments 7
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Part Seven

We are now six months into the denial lifestyle and things are fantastic. Our third bedroom is now my room at the weekends, Sara sleeps at Doug’s every Friday night, but sleeps with me from Monday through Thursday, albeit clothed, but we hug and sleep in each other’s arms.

Sara sucks me off almost every day and swallows my cum and we couldn’t be closer. It seems that ever since I confessed to her that I get more pleasure and excitement from hearing about her sex with Doug and her denying me her body, we have become even closer than ever before.

She now knows that’s she is not being mean or selfish to me, she now knows of my insecurities at my love making skills and how much I prefer this lifestyle. Of course, she is happy to enjoy her lover, but knowing that I also love her enjoying her lover and the torture of her denial to me has made it all just perfect.

One Saturday, a few weeks ago, Doug had invited us out for a meal and we were going to meet him at the steak house. We were working all afternoon in the back yard and it was around five o’clock when Sara went to shower and get ready.

I continued to work in the yard until about five thirty when I went inside and up the stairs, I could hear the shower still running and assumed that she was still in the bathroom. I decided to go into our bedroom and get my clothes that I was to wear for the evening.

I opened the door and walked in and suddenly I heard a scream.

“Oh my God,” Sara screamed, “Get out, I’m not dressed, get out!

To my surprise, Sara was in the bedroom and she was wearing just a red bra and thong. She had her hands behind her back and was fastening her bra as I walked in.

She moved her right arm to cover the front of her bra and her left hand covered the front of her thong. I quickly turned around and made my exit, closing the door as I left.

“I’m so sorry baby,” I shouted as I closed the door.”

“Oh my God,” Sara was still screaming, “I’m not dressed, I’m fucking undressed!”

“I am sorry baby,” I shouted through the closed door, I continued, “I thought you were in the shower.”

Sara shouted back, “Oh my God,” she went on, “I’m undressed and you saw me!”

A few seconds later, she opened the door and she had her robe on.

“Why didn’t you knock before just rushing in?” Sara asked, “I could have been naked!”

“I heard the shower running and thought that you were still in there,” I replied, “I didn’t mean to embarrass you, baby.”

“Well you did embarrass me,” Sara said in a slightly softer voice, “I can’t believe that you just did that,” she went on, “you saw me in my bra and thong! I could have been naked! How do you think I feel right now?”

“I know baby,” I said, “and I am so sorry.”

“I can’t believe that you just saw me undressed,” Sara said, “I could have been wearing my bondage bra! Oh God, I would have died if you saw me in that!”

“I know and I am so sorry baby,” I replied, “I heard the shower running and thought that you were still in the bathroom.”

“I was running the shower for you,” Sara replied, “if you had of been ten seconds earlier, I would have been topless or even fucking naked!”

“Dang,” I smiled, trying to diffuse the situation, “another opportunity missed.”

“I would have been so pissed if I had been topless,” Sara said, “I’m not thrilled that you saw me like you did! God, I feel so embarrassed.”

Again, I apologized, “I am so sorry baby, I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” I went on, “I only saw a very quick glimpse of you in your bra and thong.”

“My lingerie and my body are not for your eyes to see,” Sara said, “you accepted that, six months ago, remember,” she went on, “You have no idea how I feel right now.”

“I am sorry baby and I know that I agreed to never see you undressed again,” I replied, “I know that your body and lingerie are Doug’s.”

“Yes they are,” Sara went on, “I feel sick to my stomach right now,” she went on, “now go in the shower and let me finish getting dressed,” she continued, “and knock before you come in here, always knock first, please!”

I went in the shower and she was fully dressed when I got downstairs. I kissed her and said, “I am so sorry baby,” I went on, “I hate that I embarrassed you.”

“You did,” Sara said softly, “I keep thinking that I could have been naked,” she went on, “God, I would have hated that.”

“I know, and I am sorry,” I replied as I kissed her again.

“We agreed,” Sara said, “six months ago, we agreed, permanently, remember! With no going back!”

“Yes baby, I remember,” I said, “and I feel so bad that I embarrassed you.”

“I don’t want you to see me undressed,” Sara said, “I hate that you saw me undressed!”

I quickly showered and got my clothes, ready to dress outside on the porch and went downstairs to rejoin Sara. My dick was hard and Sara saw it, “Come here my cuck,”

Sara dropped to her knees and said, “I am still mad at you for embarrassing me,” she went on, “I never want you to see me like that again, understand!”

She took my dick into her mouth and sucked me off, I came within three minutes and shot my load deep into her throat. Just then, she got a text message, it was from Pat, he told her that he would not be home tonight.

“Pat has been spending a lot of time away just recently, hasn’t he?” Sara asked, “That is the fifth night this week that he has not been home.”

“I thought that,” I said, “Maybe he has got a girlfriend.”

“I hope so,” Sara smiled, “he is a great guy.”

We went to eat with Doug and got home around nine o’clock. I stripped on the driveway as Sara and Doug went inside. We drank another bottle of wine before they decided that it was time for bed. Sara kissed me and kissed my dick before telling me goodnight.

“Have fun!” I shouted as they got to the stairs.

“Oh, we will!” Sara shouted, “We will!

My new bedroom is at the back of the house and the distance from her bedroom does help block some of her cries of ecstasy when she is making love to Doug, thus I do get a good night’s sleep.

After washing Nicky’s car in the nude, and working myself off in front of her. I got back home at around noon and Doug had already left. Sara was wearing a white tee shirt and blue jeans that highlighted her cute tight ass beautifully. Pat was home and they were chatting on the couch.

“Pat has a girlfriend baby!” Sara shouted in an excited voice.

“Great news bud,” I shouted and shook his hand.

“But the bad news is,” Sara paused, “he is going to move in with her,” she went on, “he is leaving us!”

Pat explained that he had been dating a girl that he met at work and things had gotten to the stage that they wanted to commit to a permanent relationship. He told us that he would like to move out by the end of the next week if we were okay with that.

“We think that it is wonderful news,” Sara screamed and kissed him deeply.

“We will be sorry to see you leave us bud,” I said, “but we are so happy for you.”

“Did I tell you what he did last night?” Sara smiled at Pat, “he walked in and caught me in just my bra and thong!”

“Oh shit,” Pat smiled.

“I almost died of embarrassment,” Sara said, “he just walked into the bedroom; I had just got out of the shower!”

“Did you tell Doug?” I asked.

“Yes, I did,” Sara smiled back, “he punished me by spanking my ass for a further ten minutes because I let you see me like that.”

Pat smiled and said, “I will miss you both so much,” he went on, “I have great memories with you both.”

“We must all go out and have a meal before you move,” Sara shouted, “We can then meet the lucky girl.”

“How about next Thursday evening?” Pat asked, “Will Doug be able to join us?”

“I will ask him,” Sara smiled, “I’m sure he will.”

Sara text Doug to ask him about Thursday and he replied that he would love that.

Pat went upstairs to start packing some of his stuff and Sara kissed deeply me before saying, “When Pat moves out, how about Doug and I use that bedroom as ours, baby?”

I smiled and said, “Great idea baby.”

“That way, you and I can have our bedroom for the weekdays,” Sara smiled, “and Doug and I can have our own bedroom for the weekends!”

“Perfect baby,” I replied, “and, if Doug does start staying during the week, you will both have your own room.”

“Exactly!” Sara smiled, “he will probably want to stay over with me on Thursday if you don’t mind baby.”

“Of course I don’t mind,” I replied quickly, “he can stay here as often as you like baby,” I went on, “every night, if you wanted to,” I went on, “as from next week, you will both have your own bedroom, so he can stay as often as you like.”

“We will see,” Sara smiled, “I do rather like that idea, though.”

“I do as well,” I smiled, “I love you sleeping with him, knowing that you are having great sex.”

We spent the week helping Pat pack his stuff and soon it was Thursday evening. Sara spent ages getting ready, and when she came downstairs my eyes popped out of my head. She looked stunning in a short black stretch dress; her nipples were sticking out and pushing the fabric of her dress.

Sara came over to me and kissed me and said, “Sorry I have been a long time baby,” she went on, “Doug has told me to wear one of those bras and thongs,” she went on, “you know, one of the ones that he has modified.”

“The ones with the pins in?” I asked.

“Yes!” Sara smiled, “I have just spent fifteen minutes trying to stop my nipples from pushing out so far,” she went on, “But, the lingerie is so exciting that it’s impossible to not get turned on.”

“So has the thong that you are wearing got pins in it?” I asked.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn



“Yes, it does!” Sara shouted, “I will have to keep going to the bathroom, just to dry my juices from running down my legs!”

“Don’t the pins push into your pussy,” I asked, “when you sit down?”

“Yes, that is the whole point of them,” Sara screamed again, “they push onto my clit and pussy lips, God it feels amazing!”

The whole time that we were at the restaurant, I could see that Sara was doing her best to control her climaxes, but she didn’t do a great job. She excused herself almost every fifteen minutes and always came back with her face blushing profoundly.

Pat and Clair went to her apartment after we left the restaurant and Sara rode with Doug in his car, leaving me to drive home alone. I was the first to arrive home and I stripped outside on the driveway before entering the house.

Sara and Doug arrived about ten minutes later and she kissed me passionately before declaring, “We are going to go to bed now! I cannot control myself any longer!”

I bid them a goodnight and Sara shouted, “I am sorry for the noise that we will be making, but we will be loud!” Sara went on, “or at least, I will!”

She wasn’t joking! The screams of ecstasy filled the house until the early hours of the morning. I worked myself off three times to the sounds of two people making wild passionate love to each other.

It was almost eight o’clock the following day and I needed to get to work. I waited and waited for her to come down to kiss me goodbye. Finally, I decided to go up to their room and kiss her.

I knocked on the bedroom door and shouted, “Baby, I need to get going.”

“Oh, hold on a moment,” Sara called out, “don’t come in!”

I could hear muffled voices and finally, after about a minute, Doug opened the door and I walked in. Doug had on his boxer shorts and Sara was in bed with the sheet covering her body to her chin.

The sheet had been carefully placed over her body and her arms from her elbows to her hands were out of the sheet. I looked and I saw that her wrists and ankles were still tied to the four corners of the bed.

“I’m sorry that I have not come down yet baby,” Sara smiled, “give me a kiss, quick.”

I leaned over and kissed her, I could taste sex on her mouth and I could clearly see the two points on the sheet where her nipples were pushing it up. During our lunchtime call, she explained to me that she was tied to the bed for the entire night.

“He made me wear the bra and thong the whole night baby,” Sara told me, “God, it was fucking amazing,” she went on, “I think that I may have run out of cum!”

“Wow baby,” I said, “I am so happy that you had a good night of sex with him.”

“I’m sorry that you could see that I was tied to the bed this morning baby,” Sara said, “but I am so glad that you knocked and didn’t just walk in, I was totally uncovered when you knocked.”

“I would not have embarrassed you like that,” I replied, “I know how you felt when I got a glimpse of you in your normal bra and thong last week.”

“I would have died with embarrassment,” Sara said, “I couldn’t look at you in the eyes ever again if you saw me like I was.”

Pat moved out on Saturday morning and it was a very tearful goodbye. He promised to visit and keep in touch with us and thanked us both for the great times that we had. Sara had returned early from her night of sex with Doug to say her goodbyes to Pat and they kissed deeply before he left.

“Baby,” Sara said softly, “would you mind if Doug came over and put a few brackets on the wall in our new bedroom?”

“Brackets?” I asked.

“Yes, he wants’ to fix a few things in our bedroom,” Sara replied, “I’m not sure exactly, but they are for our lovemaking.”

“Oh, I see, “I said, “now I understand, sure baby, tell him to go ahead.”

Doug came over about an hour later and he brought two large suitcases with him, they spent the whole afternoon in their bedroom, making the adjustments and fixing things how he wanted it. Sara came down around six o’clock and told me that Doug wanted to take us out to eat.

“Okay baby,” I told her, “what time?”

“As soon as we have showered and got ready,” Sara smiled, “and yes, I will be wearing one of those bra and thong sets!”

“I assumed you would,” I smiled, “What was in the suitcases that Doug brought over?”

“More lingerie that he has modified,” Sara said excitedly, “and a few clothes of his.”

Sara kissed me deeply and ran upstairs to shower and get ready while I went to my room and chose my clothes for the evening.

Sara and Doug came down about forty minutes later and once again, she looked stunning. We left the house and I got dressed on the porch and we made our way to the restaurant. Again, Sara kept going to the bathroom every thirty minutes to dry her soaking pussy.

After our meal, Doug went to the bathroom and I said to Sara, “You are horny, aren’t you?”

“What do you think,” Sara smiled, “I love wearing these bra and thong sets that he has altered,” she went on, “I really think that I may run out of cum baby.”

She was so hot and horny that she may burst into flames, so I used this opportunity to say, “Baby, if you ever want Doug to stay during the week with you, you only need to tell me,” I went on, “I don’t mind at all.”

Sara kissed me and said, “Thanks, baby, I love you for saying that,” she went on, “I shouldn’t say this to you but, I really can’t get enough of him,” she continued, “Sex with him is like a drug that I can’t or don’t want to control.”

“You can sleep with him every night if you wish baby,” I smiled, “I really don’t mind.”

“Would you like that?” Sara asked, “If your naughty wife had his cock every night of the week, while you slept alone,” she went on, “Your wife would be having amazing sex and you would have to jerk yourself off.”

“Would you?” I asked.

“I would love it!” Sara smiled, “but that wouldn’t be fair to you, I still need to be close to my husband,” she went on, “maybe we could increase it to Wednesday through Sunday with my amazing lover.”

“Mondays and Tuesdays with me and the rest of the week with him?” I asked.

“Would you like that?” Sara asked, “Would you mind?”

“Of course not,” I smiled, “I wouldn’t have suggested it if I did.”

Doug came back, “How would you like to sleep with me from Wednesday through Sunday’s from now on?” Sara asked him.

“Really?” Doug said in an excited tone, “Who wouldn’t, of course I would.”

“Then you will!” Sara smiled, “five nights a week from now on,” she went on, “now I must go to the bathroom and dry myself off again.”

Doug thanked me and I said to him, “She is amazing, isn’t she?”

“She is more than amazing,” Doug replied, “she is incredible, and I am so lucky to have her in my life,” he went on, “and we are so lucky that she has a husband who doesn't mind sharing her with me.”

“I don’t share her body with you,” I smiled, “You are the only one who has that.”

Doug smiled and said, “I know, and I shouldn’t say this but,” he went on, “I am thrilled that I am the only one who has her body.”

I used this opportunity to ask Doug, “You love her don’t you?”

Doug looked at me and said, “Yes, I do, I do love her, she is amazing, and not just in bed.”

”That’s why I don’t mind you having her body,” I smiled, “I am happy that you give her great sex,” I went on, “That is something that I could never do.”

Sara rejoined us and I told her what I had just asked Doug, she seemed concerned that Doug had admitted openly that he loved my wife.

“You love him as well,” I said to Sara with a smile, “it’s okay, you can say it.”

Sara blushed and said, “I will tell you later.”

We got home around ten o’clock and Sara took me into the kitchen, “Why did you ask that?” Sara asked me.

“Ask what baby?” I smiled.

“If I love him?” Sara whispered.

“I just wanted to hear it from your mouth,” I whispered, “So tell me, do you love him?”

“How would you feel if I told you that I do love him?” Sara whispered, “How would you feel then? Knowing that your wife loves another guy as well as her husband”

I kissed her and whispered, “Baby, I would love it,” I went on, “you know how I love the torture of things like that,” I went on, “like I love you denying me your body and giving it to him.”

I kissed her again and said softly, “I would love it if you told me the truth, that you did love him.”

Sara’s eyes were sparkling and she whispered, “Okay then, yes I do love him,” she went on, “There, I have said it, are you happy now? I do love him, I do love him, I do love him, and I love having sex with him and I love that you will never have sex with me again, ever!

I knew that she was so hot and horny that she would tell me anything, and I told her to carry on,

“I love that he will be having my body for five nights a week,” she went on, “I love that we have our own bedroom and that you will never see my body ever again but, he will!”

“Now that you have both told me,” I said, “you can both say it openly in front of me, whenever you like.”

Sara took hold of my erect dick and looked in my eyes and said in a slow and emotional voice, “I love him, I fucking love him! Your wife loves him! And… she loves him fucking her!”

I kissed her gently and started to move my hands down towards her ass and she pulled her mouth back a little and said, “Don’t you move your hands any further south,” she went on, “my ass is not yours to touch.”

“Sorry baby,” I smiled.

“My ass belongs to the other man that I love,” Sara whispered, “and he is the only one who can touch or see it,” she whispered, “you know, the other man that I love.”

I smiled and she said, “Now, I need to go and have Doug’s amazing cock, I have cum running down my legs right now,” she went on, “and we can try the new stuff that we arranged earlier, I can’t wait.”

We went into the living room and she walked to Doug and shouted, “I love you, now take me upstairs, strip me naked and make love to me!”

She kissed me and kissed my dick and they went to bed together. Her screams were even louder that night; it was obvious that she was enjoying her night with her lover. I couldn’t wait to hear all about it the next day.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments