Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cuckolding by Sara part ten

"It continues"

10
5 Comments 5
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words


Part Ten

Sara came out to the back yard around nine o’clock and untied me from the sun lounger, I was a little cold but I loved my punishment. Sara was wearing a pair of blue, tight fitting jeans and a woolen sweater and cowboy boots, she looked amazing.

She kissed me as she untied by bounds and asked me if I was okay with the punishment?

“I loved it, baby,” I smiled, “I loved every minute of it.”

“Were you cold?” Sara asked.

“A little, but I loved it, and I would do it again,” I replied, “as often as you order me to,” I went on, “I love being punished like that.” I went on, “It was only for four hours.”

“Then I will make you do it again,” Sara smiled, “maybe even when it is raining.”

“I will do it,” I replied, “no matter what the weather is baby, I loved it and must do it again, as often as you order it.”

“And did you mind that I made you suck Doug’s cock and swallow his cum?” Sara asked.

“I will suck your husband’s dick and swallow his cum, any time that you order me to,” I smiled, “Treat me as your toy baby, I will do anything and I mean, anything!”

“Okay, I will,” Sara smiled, “Remember, you told me to.”

Sara, led me inside by my dick, which was hard and kissed me passionately as we got through the French windows. I could feel the back of her bra through her sweater as we hugged and kissed. I started moving my hand down to her waist and further down to her gorgeous ass when she grabbed my arms and whispered, “That is as low as your hands go.”

“Can I just squeeze your ass?” I whispered.

“No, you can’t,” Sara whispered back, “You know you can’t.”

“What color underwear do you have on?” I asked.

“Black,” Sara replied, “Black bra and matching thong.”

“Have I seen them before?” I asked.

“I don’t think so,” Sara smiled, “I think that I bought these about eight months ago, so no you wouldn’t have seen them,” she went on, “I don’t think that you have seen any of the lingerie that I wear now,” she finished with, “And you never will!”

My dick was hard and oozing pre-cum and I boldly said, “Can I see you naked?”

“What…No!” Sara quickly replied.

“But, I really want to,” I whispered, “I really, really want to.”

Sara stepped back a little and softly said, “I can’t help that, I am not stripping naked for you,” she went on, I would never undress in front of you.”

“But…I really want to see your naked body,” I smiled, I was so excited and my mouth was dry with fear and excitement.”

“I bet you do,” Sara said, “But, I am not stripping in front of you,” she went on, “I couldn’t, I just couldn’t.”

“Please baby,” I asked, “Just once.”

“Malcolm,” Sara replied, “Stop it, I will never let you see me naked or even undress, never!”

“Just for ten seconds?” I asked.

“Not for one second,” Sara said, “Never, never, ever!”

“Can I see you in your bra and thong then?” I asked.

No,” Sara replied, “I knew that this would happen,” she went on, “You begged me for this, you begged me to give my body to Doug, I just knew this would happen.”

Sara pulled away from me and said, “You are the one who wanted to live like this,” she went on, “You wanted me to keep you from my body and sex,” she continued, “now you want my body again.”

Sara went to get some water and she looked sad as she said, “You are the one who wanted it to be permanent,” she went on, “you begged me!”

I hugged her and kissed her gently and whispered, “Baby, I am sorry,” I went on, “You are right, and I am sorry, I should not have asked, I do want it to be permanent.”

I smiled as I said, “You have made me so happy that you have given your body to Doug, and I want and need it to be permanent, I really do.”

Sara kissed me gently, and I said, “I am happy that you refused me,” I went on, “you just look so gorgeous and I wanted to see and touch you, I couldn’t help it.”

Sara smiled and said, “I understand baby, but,” she went on, “But, you know that I would never let you see me naked, I have the tattoos and nipple piercings for Doug and I would never let you see me now, ever!”

I kissed her again and said, “I know baby, and I understand and accept that” I went on, “your ass just looks so sexy in your tight jeans, I just wanted to touch it.”

My dick was dripping pre-cum as we hugged again and Sara said, “You make me feel bad for denying you baby, but this is what you begged me for.”

“Please don’t feel bad baby,” I said, “I was wrong, you must deny me and it must be forever.”

We kissed again, passionately and I whispered, “Please don’t tell Doug that I tried to hit on his wife.”

Sara smiled and said, “I won't, and just keep reminding yourself, when you have those urges again, I am Doug’s sex wife, I am his.”

We hugged and kissed and Sara took my hands and placed them on her ass and whispered, “Just a quick touch.”

Her ass, felt amazing, just as I remembered it, firm and perfectly formed. We kissed and kissed as I explored the contours of her cheeks.

“Don’t tell Doug,” Sara whispered, “and never touch my ass in front of him.”

“You mean, I can touch it again?” I asked.

“Occasionally, only every now and then,” Sara whispered, “and only my ass, don’t ever try to touch my tits or anything else,” she went on,” but don’t ever think that I would undress in front of you or show you my body,”

I grunted as I felt my love juice shoot from my dick, I had cum without having my dick touched and I knew that I had shot my load over the front of her jeans and sweater.

“Have you cum?” Sara asked.

“Yes, I’m sorry,” I replied.

Sara pulled back and saw that I had shot my load over her jeans and sweater.

“You have soaked my jeans and sweater,” Sara said, “look at me, I am covered, I need to go and change.”

She ran to the stairs and pulled her sweater off and I saw the back of her bra.

“There,” Sara shouted as she allowed the back of her bra to be seen,” now you have seen my bra.”

“I need to see the front,” I shouted as she made her way upstairs.

I got some Kleenex and wiped my tummy and dick as Sara changed, three minutes later I heard her footsteps coming back downstairs. I looked and she had changed her jeans and she was carrying her new sweater. I saw her bra; I saw the front of her bra!

Her small, firm tits were bouncing as she made her way downstairs and my eyes popped as I saw her.

“Holy fuck,” I shouted as I started walking toward her, “Thank you!”

“That’s far enough,” Sara said as she got to the bottom stair, “I looked and saw that my bra was not revealing, I felt sorry for you, so I decided to let you see it.”

Sara pulled her sweater on and said, “Don’t tell Doug that you saw my bra either,” she went on, “I don’t want him to know that I did that for you.”

“I promise baby,” I smiled.

“And don’t think that it will happen again because it won't’,” Sara smiled, “So don’t expect it to, understand? I only showed you because it was our anniversary.”

“Yes baby,” I smiled, “thank you.”

Throughout the day, all I could think of was, how amazing she looked in her bra and how fantastic her ass felt, I had an erection for the whole day and she sucked me off five times and she teased me often about my new punishment of having to sleep outside in the yard when I fuck up in future.

Doug came home and suggested that we go out to eat. It was a chilly, sixty degrees when I went outside to get dressed and Sara was wearing a pair of black ski pants and a white sweater. They sat in the car and waited for me to get dressed and when we got to the restaurant, we were walking from the parking lot, I gently slapped her ass.

Doug had seen me and said, “Did he just slap your ass?”

“Yes, he did,” Sara replied, “she went on, “You know that my ass belongs to my nighttime husband.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I just couldn’t resist it.”

We sat at our table and Sara said, “You know that my ass belongs to my other husband,” she went on, “you know that will mean a punishment.

Sara whispered in my ear, “You will have to suck my husband’s cock again tonight.”

I smiled and said, “Okay baby.”

Sara whispered to Doug what my punishment will be and he nodded in agreement.

“Do you want me to cum in his mouth again?” Doug asked.

“Yes, absolutely,” Sara smiled.

“He may not like it,” Doug replied.

“That’s his fault,” Sara smiled, “He should have thought of that before he touched your wife’s ass!” Sara went on, “So, tonight he sucks you off again.”

“Yes baby,” I smiled.

“And you strip naked in the parking lot before we get in the car,” Sara smiled, “You lock your clothes in the trunk.”

Luckily , the restaurant parking lot is dimly lit and it doesn’t get much traffic, so the chances of being seen were quite remote, but the thought of stripping in the parking lot and also sucking his dick again did give me a huge erection.

We finished our meal and walked to the car, “Okay, cuck, strip naked.”

I cautiously did as I was ordered, ducking behind the car when I saw approaching traffic. I locked my clothes in the trunk and quickly jumped in the passenger's seat as Doug drove us home.

That night, when they went to bed, I was taken with them and I sucked Doug’s dick as Sara watched, and I took his cum in my mouth. She wouldn’t get undressed until I had left their room.

She teased me during our lunchtime call about how she loved seeing me suck Doug’s cock. Sara also asked me if I would mind if we didn’t have our usual snuggle time that night as Kevin had invited her and Doug to his house that evening.

He was having a few friends over for a game of cards and a few drinks. I told her that I didn’t mind and that she should go. When I got home, Doug was already home and Sara was just serving dinner and they were excited about going out on their first date alone.

“My other husband and I are going on a date,” Sara kept saying, “Just me and my husband.”

Sara went for her shower and came down wearing the Toga dress that I bought her for her birthday; she looked sensational and smelled delicious. They left around seven o’clock and I was left alone. I got a text from Nicky shortly after eight o’clock, she wanted to pop down and visit with us. I told her that Sara and Doug were out, but she could visit with me.

“Are you naked?” Nicky text.

“Yes, I am,” I replied.

“Then I will be down in five minutes,” Nicky replied.

Nicky arrived in less than five minutes and as usual, I had an erection. She stripped naked and we hugged on the couch before making love and it was fantastic. Nicky told me that Sara had text her to say that I would be home alone and that she was welcome to keep me company for the evening.

Nicky left around eleven o’clock and I went to bed. During our lunchtime call, I asked Sara if she had fun last night and she told me that she would tell me all about it later, but she did have a great time. I got home from work and she took me upstairs to my bedroom to tell me of her date night with Doug.

“I was the only girl there,” Sara explained, “There were three other guys and Doug; I was outnumbered four to one.”

“There were, Kevin, Gary and a guy called Keith,” Sara told me, “and me and Doug.”

She told me that they played cards and drank wine until around ten o’clock and she was winning almost every hand, but she was feeling a little drunk and teased the guys of her card skills. She told me that Kevin suddenly suggested that they make it more fun and recommended that they play strip poker.

Doug looked at Sara and shouted that he thought it was a great idea and that he was in for it. Gary and Keith also thought that it would be fun.

“Did you have your nipple rings in baby?” I asked.

“No, I can’t wear them with my toga dress,” Sara replied, “the outline of them shows through my dress.”

“What did you say about the strip poker?” I asked.

Sara told me that she was shocked, but she had drunk almost a whole bottle of wine and the fact that Doug was keen to play, made her feel more daring.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa



“I agreed,” Sara said, “I told them that they would all end up naked, because of her winning streak.”

Sara told me that she had said that they were at an advantage as she was only wearing two items of clothing and they all agreed that she would have a free pass for the first hand that she lost.

“I lost the first hand,” Sara explained, “But I had the free pass, so I didn’t have to remove anything.”

She went on to tell me that she won the next eight hands and that Kevin, Gary, and Keith were all stripped down to their boxer shorts, Doug still had his boxer shorts and jeans on when suddenly Kevin lost again.

“I watched as he stood up,” Sara explained in an excited voice, “He slowly pulled his boxer shorts down and I saw his cock,” she went on, “He had an erection baby!”

She told how he removed his shorts and threw them on the table and openly squeezed his hard cock. I asked her to continue and she told me that she finally lost the next hand and removed her shoes and placed them on the table.

“Keith lost the next hand and I saw his cock,” Sara went on, “He was bigger than Kevin and he also was hard.”

She told me that she lost the next hand and she knew that they would now see her tits.

“I stood up and Doug untied my dress straps and I slowly let it fall,” Sara went on, “They were all cheering as my tits became exposed baby,” she went on, “My nipples were hard and I could feel the cum oozing from my pussy.”

“They all saw your tits?” I asked.

“Yes, they did,” Sara smiled, “But I saw their cocks as well.”

She told me that Doug lost the next two hands and he ended up naked, then Gary lost the next hand and he removed his shorts.

“His cock was longer than the others, but it was thinner,” Sara went on, “Gary’s cock was only semi hard and he was uncircumcised.”

She told me that, at that point, she declared herself the winner, but the guys wanted to keep playing.

“They wanted to see you naked,” I smiled, “Did you continue playing?”

“I was high on the wine and sex and I wanted to be naked in front of them,” Sara replied, “So, we continued playing and I lost the next hand.”

“Did you take off your “G” string?” I asked.

“I stood up to take it off,” Sara replied, “But Doug wanted to remove it for me.”

She told me how Doug pulled it down, very slowly, revealing her tattoo and finally her clit. Sara told me that everyone was cheering as she finally stepped out of her “G” string and stood there completely naked.

She told me that Kevin put on some music and he asked her to dance with him.

“Were you still naked?” I asked.

“Yes, we all were,” Sara replied, “Yes, I danced with Kevin while I was naked,” she went on, “And yes, he had his hands on my naked ass while we danced.”

She told me that he was pushing his cock into her naked body as they danced and at the end of the dance, her tummy and pussy were wet with his pre-cum.

She told me that the other’s also wanted to dance with her and they all touched her naked ass as they danced, naked together.

“I had four naked cocks’ rub against my pussy baby,” Sara shouted, “They were all leaking pre-cum over me.”

Sara went on to tell me that Kevin also touched the side of her tits as they danced a second time. Sara danced with everyone for about an hour and as her dance with Kevin was coming to an end, Doug said that he was going to the bathroom.

“Kevin had his hands on my ass,” Sara said, “and his cock was leaking a lot of pre-cum over my pussy and tummy.”

“Doug was okay with them touching your ass?” I asked.

“Yes, he was,” Sara replied, “he kept whispering to me, that I had given them all an erection, and how exciting it was to see her dance with them naked.”

Sara told me that when the dance with Kevin ended, he pulled her to the love seat and he sat down first, he then pulled her to sit on his lap.

“He pulled me to his lap baby,” Sara said excitedly, “I sat on his cock!” Sara went on, “He lifted me up a little and repositioned his cock, and sat me down again.”

Sara was excited as she went on, “When I sat back down, his cock slid in between my pussy lips and pushed against my clit,” she went on, “I cum at that moment.”

Sara told me that, Kevin had his legs almost closed, so that meant that her legs were open and the head of his cock was pushing against her clit, she told me that if she was at a slightly different angle, then his cock would have penetrated her.

“I could feel his cock throbbing,” Sara said, I could feel his pre-cum soaking my clit,” she went on; “He moved his hands around my front and cupped my naked tits and I cum again.”

Sara told me that she looked down and saw the head of his cock pushing against her clit as his thumbs and index fingers were squeezing her erect nipples as he kissed her naked back.

“You will never guess what happened then baby,” Sara screamed, “He moved his right hand from my tit and I felt it go to my pussy,” she went on, “As soon as his fingers touched my clit, I cum again,” she went on, He edged me forward a little and moved his cock…It slid inside my soaking pussy.”

“It did?” I asked.

“Yes it did,” Sara screamed, “His cock slid inside me and I cum again,” she went on, I had his cock inside me and he was fucking me!”

“Wow,” I said, “what did you do?”

“I cum again,” Sara smiled.

She told me that Doug rejoined them a few moments later and saw her sitting on Kevin’s lap and smiled as he walked over to her.

“He saw Kevin’s hands on your tits?” I asked.

“Yes he did,” Sara smiled, “Doug kissed me and asked if I was having fun,” she went on, “He looked down to my pussy and saw Kevin’s cock inside me and said, I see that you are having fun, enjoy yourself, baby.”

Sara told me that Doug went to put more music on and she felt Kevin’s body tense and he grunted loudly.
“His body went stiff and he squeezed my tits hard,” she went on, “seconds later, I felt his warm cum fill my pussy,” she went on, “He shot his load inside me, baby.”

“What did you do? I asked.

“I climaxed again,” Sara smiled, “I couldn’t help it, I cum with him.”

Sara told me that, it took him almost two minutes before he had finished shooting his juice into her and when he had finally completed his task she looked at Doug who was smiling at her. She pulled herself up from Kevin’s lap and his limp dick fell against his leg as it left her wet pussy.

Doug kissed her deeply as she walked to the bathroom and whispered to her that he loved her little show.

“Doug whispered to me, one down, two to go, babe,” Sara smiled.

“They all wanted to fuck you?” I asked.

“I said to Doug, they all want to fuck me?” Sara said, “Doug smiled and said, by the looks of their dick’s they do babe.”

Sara told me that she asked Doug if he wanted her to fuck the other two and he told her that she could if she wanted to, he told her that he would like it if she fucked them all.

“I asked Doug, you want the other two to fuck your wife as well?” Sara smiled.

My dick was hard as she said, “Doug said, if my wife wants’ them to, then she can, I know they want to fuck her.”

Sara told me that, she went to the bathroom to clean herself and as she left the bathroom, Keith was standing outside, she told me that Keith was a very strong muscular guy and he seemed very fit.

“His dick was huge now,” Sara screamed, “I took hold of it and kissed him.”

She told me that, she pulled him into the bathroom and he lifted her onto the counter top.

“He literately picked me up and placed me on the counter top by the sink baby,” she went on, “I opened my legs and guided his cock into my soaked pussy.”

Sara told me, how he sucked her tits as he pumped his tool inside her pussy and he cum in less than five minutes. Keith left her to, again, clean herself up and when she rejoined the others, and she whispered to Doug that it was now two down and one to go, she told me that Doug kissed her and smiled.

Sara told me that they all danced again and it was around midnight that Doug whispered to her, that she had not fucked Gary yet, and they were going to leave soon. Sara told me that she took Gary by the hand and led him to the kitchen and started working his cock. Gary bent her over and fucked her from behind and he cum in less than four minutes.

Sara told me that, after Gary had finished shooting his load into her, she left him in the kitchen and went to the bathroom to clean herself again and as she walked past Doug, she whispered that the mission was accomplished.

They got dressed shortly after and drove home, but not before she kissed everyone.

“Wow,” I said, “So, you fucked everyone?”

“Yes baby, I did,” Sara smiled, “And they all cum in me.”

My dick was rock hard and Sara looked so sexy, sitting on my bed in her jeans and dark grey woolen sweater. I loved hearing about her sex from the night before and she loved reliving it as she told me.

“I would love to fuck you,” I said softly, “I would love to feel my dick in your pussy.”

Sara smiled and replied, “I’m sure you would,” she went on, “But you know that will never happen, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know,” I smiled, “What color lingerie do you have on?”

“Bright red,” Sara smiled, “and no, you can’t see it,” she went on, “Permanently, remember, you asked for it, you begged for it.”

I smiled as I replied, “I know, I am your daytime husband,” I went on, “the husband that you wear clothes with.”

Sara smiled as she said, “Exactly, only my nighttime husband see’s me without my clothes on.”

Sara started working my dick and I said, “And, you only share a bed with your nighttime husband.”

Sara smiled and said, “That’s right, just keep reminding yourself that, my daytime husband has me fully clothed, always,” she went on, “but my night husband, has me naked, and my daytime husband will never have my body.”

I cum at that moment and it shot all over her hand, “Oh you messy cuck,” she went on, “you have made a mess on my hand,” she continued; “Now you will have to be punished.”

I excitedly replied, “I have to sleep outside tonight?”

Sara answered,” No, it is too cold, but you will have to suck my night husband’s cock again tonight.”

“And swallow his cum? I asked.

“Of course!” Sara quickly answered, “Before he strips her naked and makes love to your wife.”

“You are his wife as well baby,” I smiled.

“Yes I am,” Sara smiled, “And I love him,” she went on with her tease, “And…I love being his nighttime wife!” Sara went on, “I love being naked for him every night, and I love having sex with him, and I fucking love him!”

“I love that you do as well baby,” I replied, “I love our life and I love you calling Doug, your night husband.

“I may just always call you my cuck,” Sara smiled, “and just call Doug, my husband, how would you like that?”

“I would!” I smiled, “So whenever you speak of your husband, you are meaning Doug?”

“Yes,” Sara went on, “You are my cuck, and Doug is my husband from now on,” she went on, “After all, I don’t have sex with you, so you should not be called my husband. I have sex with Doug, so he should be called my husband.”

“Perfect baby,” I smiled, “I love that idea.”

“I love my cuck,” Sara smiled, “And, I love my husband!”

We snuggled on the couch until ten o’clock, and when they went to bed, I was summoned to their room. Doug was naked and Sara had her bathrobe on.
“Okay my cuck,” Sara said to me, “Start sucking my husband’s cock.”

I sucked like crazy on his thick tool while Sara kissed him and shouted, “I love you my husband, I love you, and I love watching my cuck suck my husband’s cock.”

It wasn’t long before he was filling my mouth with his cum to the shouts of delight coming from my wife.

“That’s a good cuck,” Sara screamed, “swallow my husband’s cum and lick his cock clean,” she went on, “Lick it clean before it goes in my pussy.”

I was ordered out of their room after I had completed my task.

“Now, my cuck, you may go to bed,” Sara smiled, “Leave me to make love to my wonderful husband.”

I got off my knees and asked, “Do I sleep outside tonight?”

Sara replied, “No, it is way too cold.

“I thought that I had a punishment,” I replied, “Was sucking your husband’s dick my only task?”

“Yes, it was,” Sara smiled, “Your other punishment was that you are to be called my cuck and not my husband, remember,” she went on, “Doug is no longer my nighttime husband, he is my only husband,” she continued, “You are my cuck.”

“Oh yes, I remember,” I smiled, “Doug is your husband, and I am your cuck.”

“Yes,” Sara smiled as she kissed me, “Now, leave us, I want to take my bathrobe off and be naked for my husband.”

Doug, looked a little confused and said, “I don’t understand.”

Sara kissed him and said, “Would you like to be classed as my only husband, baby?” Sara went on, “Not just called my nighttime husband?”

“Hell yes, I would,” Doug replied.

“Well, from now on, you are my husband,” Sara smiled, “Malc, is now known as my cuck,” she went on, “You are now, my husband, my only husband.”

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments