Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cuckolding By Sara - Part Three

"Sara continues with my cuckold lifestyle"

9
7 Comments 7
11.1k Views 11.1k
4.1k words 4.1k words

The following morning I made coffee and worked myself off before I took their coffee to them. Sara was sitting up in bed with the sheet pulled over her tits and she was on the phone to Nicky.

“Of course that’s okay,” Sara said, “use him for as long as you need him.”

I put their coffee on the nightstand as Sara finished her call.

“After you have washed her car,” Sara smiled, “Nicky has a few jobs around the house that she would like your help with, baby.”

I kissed Sara good morning and said, “In the nude?”

“Yes, in the nude,” Sara smiled. “You are naked all day today, remember. You had an erection last night and you must stay naked for the whole day, remember.”

“I remember,” I smiled. “When do I go to Nicky’s?”

“You can go now. She is up and waiting for you.”

I left them in bed and walked naked to Nicky’s house. To my surprise she was in her driveway waiting for me.

"Sara called me to tell me that you were on your way,” Nicky said as she kissed me gently and squeezed my naked ass.
She was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a white tee shirt, her nipples poking through the thin material. She looked hot. “I love Sunday’s,” she smiled as she looked at my semi-hard dick, “I look forward to this day so much.”

I smiled and told her that I was now used to being naked in front of her.

“Do I do that to you?” Nicky asked, pointing to my now hard dick.

“I’m sorry,” I smiled as I moved a hand to cover my erection.

“Don’t be sorry,” Nicky smiled, “but do I do that to you?”

“Yes you do,” I smiled back. “I try to stop it but I can’t.”

“I love that I make you hard,” Nicky smiled, “and I love watching you work yourself off in front of me.”

I smiled and moved my hand to reveal a huge erection. “I have to do that now, don’t I?”

“Oh yes, yes please.” Nicky smiled and pulled up a chair to watch.

I was naked under her carport and working myself off while she watched. I came in my hand within four minutes and licked my hand clean as Nicky smiled.

I started washing her car while she sat and watched, “You have such a cute butt,” Nicky shouted, “I could just bite it.” Moments later she came over to me and grabbed my naked ass and said, “I am going to bite it.”

I stood still as she bent down and bit my ass gentl. My tool started to rise again as she gently slapped and held my naked butt.

“Sara tells me that you will do my extra jobs for me this morning,” Nicky said as she squeezed my ass again. “She told me that I can use you for as long as I need.”

I finished washing her car and we went into her house for her to show me where she needed help. Nicky picked up three pictures and asked me to hang them on the wall. She got a chair and asked me to stand on it and hold the first picture to the wall while she checked that it was straight and in the right position.

I held the picture and she guided me left, right, up a little, perfect. She got the hammer and nails and walked to me. From my extra height standing on the chair, my dick was level to her face and, as I turned to take the hammer from her, we both suddenly realized that my dick was just inches from her face.

I could feel her breath on my semi-hard dick. Nicky just stood there staring at my tool and I could feel it stiffen even more. Suddenly I felt her hand on my dick. I could do nothing as I was trying to hold the picture up.

Nicky took my throbbing dick and guided it into her mouth and started sucking. I was still holding the picture as she sucked like crazy and suddenly I shouted that I was cumming. Nicky sucked faster and, a moment later, I filled her mouth with my juice.

She licked and kissed the end of my dick after she pulled it out of her mouth. “Don’t worry. Sara told me that I could do that,” Nicky smiled as she licked the last drops of cum from my dick. “She gave me full permission.”

We finished hanging the pictures and Nicky walked down the hallway to get the next project while I climbed down from the chair. She had been gone for over two minutes when she shouted to me.

“Malc, can you come here.” I walked down the hallway towards her bedroom and stopped in my tracks. Nicky was standing in her bedroom, completely naked.

“Like what you see?” Nicky asked as she took my hand and walked me to her bed.

“Yes I do,” I stuttered.

She pulled me to the bed and whispered, “Sara knows what I'm doing,” she continued, “she has given me her full blessing.”

Nicky kissed me and held my soft dick and said, “Sara told me that you were sex starved right now.”

I squeezed her tits as she said, “Sara told me that we can do whatever we wanted, even make love.”

My dick was now hard again and I got into position and slid it deep into her awaiting wet pussy. We made love for two hours, in every position that we could think of. It was amazing!

I sent a text to tell Sara that I was on my way home and Nicky kissed me and my dick before I walked home naked. I got home and walked upstairs to the bathroom. Our bedroom door was open and Sara was in her bra and thong, she was just putting her shorts on and smiled to me.

“Baby, I can see your bra and thong,” I shouted. “I am not allowed to see you undressed, remember.”

She pulled her hands up to cover her bra and said, “Oh yes, I am sorry.”

I went to the bathroom and left her to finish getting dressed. When I came out, Sara kissed me and said, “I am sorry that you saw me undressed baby. I forgot about your new punishment.”

“We must keep to the rules, baby,” I replied, “I am forbidden to see you undress until I get to sleep with you.”

“I know,” Sara said."It will never happen again, you will not see me undressed again, I promise.”

“It should make you mad that I saw you undressed,” I said. “You have forbidden me to see you undressed.”

“I know,” Sara smiled, and in a stern voice she continued, “I hate that you saw me in my bra.” She did her best to make me believe that she was angry but we both knew that she found it difficult. “If I wanted you to see me undressed, I would undress in front of you.”

I smiled and said, “I’m sorry and I know that the rules are the rules, we must keep to them. I saw you in your bra and I shouldn’t have.”

Sara smiled. “Yes, you did, and for that you must be punished. Don’t you agree?”

Sara knew that I would love more punishment and I quickly replied, “Yes I should be punished.”

“Now what should the forfeit be?” Sara asked. “It should be a strong punishment as you actually saw me in my bra and you know that my body is out of bounds to you.”

“Maybe I should lose yet another night with you.”

“I think it should be stronger than that. Maybe I should make you lose another whole week with me.”

My dick went hard as I replied, “Wow, perfect baby. If you think that is what my punishment should be, then I accept it gladly.”

“Okay then,” Sara smiled, “that is your punishment for seeing me in my bra and thong. You lose another week with me,”

“Okay baby,” I smiled, “I understand and I agree with the punishment.”

“That will make it four weeks that you have not had sex with me,” Sara smiled, “and I get another three nights in a row with Doug and his amazing cock.”

I was so happy and asked her where Doug was and she told me that he'd gone home to do some work on a case but he will be back later.

“It's a good job that you had your bra on,” I smiled, “I dread to think what the punishment would have been if I saw your naked tits.”

Sara smiled and said, “If you had seen my naked tits, your punishment would have been severe,. You would have lost a whole month with me.”

“A whole month?” I gasped with delight. “I would lose a whole month if I see your tits?”

“Yes, a whole month,” Sara repeated. “S,o remember that if you get any ideas of trying to peek at me.”

“I lose a month of your body if I see your tits,” I smiled, “what would I lose if I saw you completely naked, I wonder?”

Sara smiled as she knew how much I was loving this talk. “Probably six months,” she said, “or possibly even longer!”

“Wow, you would ban me for six months?” I asked with a huge smile.

“At least,” Sara said in her sexy voice, “you are not to see me undressed unless we are sleeping together, remember that.”

What a perfect way to increase the sex ban, I thought.

“So, if I were to get that punishment,” I asked, “you would be sleeping with Doug for four nights a week? For six months?”

“Yes I would,” Sara smiled. “Holy cow! I just realized that.” Sara squeezed her tits together and, with a cheeky smile, asked, “Would you like to see me naked?”

We laughed and she kissed me passionately and said, “You would soon get fed up with that.”

“With what baby?” I asked.

“With not seeing me naked for six whole months,” Sara said softly, “with not having sex with me for six months. You wouldn’t be able to cope with that.”

“I would,” I said, “I could handle it.”

“Knowing that other guys are seeing me naked,” Sara replied, “and having sex with me but you are not allowed. You could handle that for six months?”

‘Easily,” I smiled, “it would be a piece of cake.”

~~~~

We went out to the backyard and did some work which we finished around three o’clock.

“I’m going to take a quick shower,” Sara said as she kissed me deeply. “I will be locking the bathroom door.”

She ran upstairs and went to shower while I waited downstairs. I had a plan and my heart was racing. If only I could see her naked tits, then I would get an extra month punishment, I thought, or if I could get a view of her totally naked then I would get a six-month sex ban!

I waited patiently while she showered and when I heard the bathroom door unlock and open, I knew that she had gone into our bedroom. I climbed the stairs and waited outside our bedroom door. My heart was beating out of my chest and my mouth was dry as I got ready. I was praying that she had not locked our bedroom door.

I waited for about two minutes, just enough time, I thought for her to dry herself off and get her hair dry.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

I could hear my own heart beating as I got ready. With a quick turn of the handle, I found that she had not locked the door and, in a flash, I opened it and saw her!

She was just picking up her bra from the bed and I saw her naked tits. Sara wore only her thong and her beautiful naked tits were in my view. My dick was hard and in a heartbeat I screamed, “Oh, I am sorry, baby.”

Sara realized what had happened and pulled her hands up to cover her tits and screamed, “Oh my God, I am not dressed, get out, get out.”

I quickly closed the door and waited outside, shaking and excited, “Yes,” I thought, “My plan worked; more punishment. That should at least get me an extra month!”

Sara opened the door a few moments later and she had her robe on and said, “How could you do that,” she continued, “you saw my tits.”

“I’m sorry baby,” I murmured, “I thought that you were dressed by now.”

“Well as you saw, I wasn’t. You saw my naked tits.”

Sara was doing her best to appear mad at me; she was doing her best to scold me but we both knew that her attempts were pitiful. I tried to help her and said in a soft sorrowful voice.

“I am so sorry baby, I would not have embarrassed you on purpose. Please forgive me, I only caught a glimpse of your tits.”

Sara knew that I wanted to be scolded and said, “You saw me in my thong as well. It wasn’t just my tits; you saw my thong as well, you saw me undressed.”

“Briefly,” I said, “it was only briefly, I closed the door as soon as I realized that you were not dressed.”

“You know that you are not allowed to see me undressed,” Sara replied, “you made the rules and you told me that I have to enforce them.”

“I know I did, baby. And I know that this will mean a huge punishment,” I continued, “and I will gladly accept whatever you decide.”

I kissed her and tried to strengthen her pitiful attempt at being angry by saying, “I know that you are mad at me and you have every right to be.”

Sara realized what I was doing and replied, “You bet that I am mad at you. You saw my tits and thong, how do you think I feel right now? You saw me! You actually saw my naked tits!”

“I know, baby, and your nipples and I'm so sorry,” I replied.

“And you have an erection,” Sara screamed, “oh boy you are going to pay dearly for this. Leave me to get dressed and let me decide on your punishment.”

I kissed her and went downstairs and she shouted, “And get rid of that erection before I get down there.”

I worked myself off and came in my hand before licking it clean. Sara came down to join me. She was now fully dressed in white jean shorts and a white vest top, I knew that she had a white bra and thong on underneath as I had seen them.

Once again I apologized for walking in and seeing her naked tits. “I know that I have made you mad at me and I know I will be punished. I will accept any punishment that you give me." 

“You will pay dearly for that, my cuckold husband,” she said. “You saw me in my thong and you saw my tits! You know that my body is to be seen by only those who I have sex with.”

I smiled and acknowledged her attempt at being mad and said, “I know I did baby and I know that your body is still out of bounds to me for the next two weeks. I know that you don’t want me to see it until the sex ban is lifted.”

Sara smiled and said, “Two weeks? Huh, you think that you will be back in my bed in two weeks, do you?”

I replied, “That is what I was hoping for. I know that I embarrassed you just now by seeing you undressed and I know I will pay for that.”

Sara was starting to feel comfortable and enjoy this role playing and said, “Oh you will pay, you definitely will pay for embarrassing me, my cuckold husband.”

I could feel my dick getting hard again as she said, “Firstly, for seeing me in my thong, you will spend the next six weeks naked in this house.” I smiled and she said, “You will strip naked outside when you come home from work and dress outside when you go to work. You will be naked every second that you are in this house, I don’t care if we have visitors or not, you stay naked.”

I smiled and said, “Okay, baby, I accept my punishment gladly.”

“Oh… I am not finished yet,” Sara said. “Secondly, for seeing my naked tits, you have a total sex ban for the next six weeks.”

I was in heaven. “Six weeks?”

“Yes, six weeks,” Sara smiled. “I will enjoy Doug’s cock for four nights a week for the next six weeks.”

“I have to wait six more weeks before I can see or touch you?” I asked. “Just for seeing your tits.”

Sara smiled and she saw my dick was hard and she knew how much I was loving this. She replied, “You are right, six weeks is too small a punishment, we will make it eight weeks.”

“What did I do to get an extra two weeks?” 

“Look, you have an erection,” she smiled, “plus, you complained.”

“I got two extra weeks just because I asked why?” I asked.

“Yes you did,” Sara smiled, “you were the one who said that if I wanted to stop sex with you permanently then you would be happy to agree to it.”

She was getting good at this now and she seemed to like her newly found domineering side.

“Yes I did and I would,” I smiled, “but I got two extra weeks for just asking why.”

“You are right,” Sara said in her sexy voice, “you shouldn’t have gotten two extra weeks for asking why. I love Doug’s cock that much, we will make it four extra weeks.”

“Huh?”

“Yes, you now have a total sex ban for the next ten weeks,” Sara smiled. “You want to make it more? We can increase it if you like, I am happy to have Doug’s cock as often as I can.”

“I know you are,” I replied, “and I am happy for you to have Doug’s dick in place of mine baby, you can have his dick permanently if you wish.”

“You wanted to be the cuckold husband,” Sara smiled, “you are the one who is begging me to do this.”

I kissed her and said, “I know baby, and I love how you are treating me with the forfeits. You are doing perfectly.”

“Good, so you believe that ten weeks is fair then?” Sara asked in that oh so sexy voice of hers. Because, if I had my way, I would make it longer.”

“You would?” I quizzed.

“Yes I would,” Sara said, “you actually saw my naked tits!”

“I know I saw your tits,” I replied, trying to make her increase the punishment, “your nipples looked wonderful.”

“Stop talking about my body like that,” Sara said, “my body is not yours to talk about for the next ten weeks.”

I kept trying to make her increase the forfeit and said, “I was just saying how beautiful your erect nipples looked when I saw them.”

“You have just made it twelve weeks. Do you want to aim for six months? I don’t mind, it means that I get to have Doug’s amazing cock more!”

“Three months before I get to fuck you again?” I asked.

“Yup, three months,” Sara smiled, "and three months before you get to see me undressed.”

Okay,” I said, “if that is my punishment, then I accept it.”

“Good,” Sara said, “and you stay naked in the house, dress and undress outside for three months as well.”

“Okay baby,” I smiled.

“Now kiss me my cuckold husband,” Sara said, “kiss me good.”

Our lips locked in deep passion and our tongues entwined as we kissed passionately. I got so wrapped up in the moment that my hand moved from her waist to her tit and I caressed it gently. It felt so good, Sara was oblivious to what my hand was doing and moaned with delight.

I was hoping and praying that she would have stopped me but she didn’t.

“Oh dang, I’m sorry,” I said as I pulled my hand away from her tit, “I lost track of what I was doing.”

Sara suddenly realized and screamed, “You touched my tit!”

“I know and I am sorry. I know that will give me an extra punishment, but I couldn’t resist." 

“Dang right that will be an extra punishment. What do you think itshouldd be?”

“I know that I have increased the sex ban, I know that much,” I said.

Sara looked at my erect dick and said, “Yes, you have I’m afraid... four months!”

“Wow, really?” I asked. “Sixteen weeks!”

“You are lucky that it is not six months. I was going to make it six months,” she continued. “It’s a good job that you now have Nicky to fuck, because you won't be fucking me for sixteen more weeks.”

"Baby, if you want it to be six months,” I said, “make it six months, you have the power to make it as long as you like.”

Sara stepped back a pace and looked at my huge erection. She took hold of it and said in her sexy voice, “Would you like to fuck me right now?”

“Oh yes I would,” I replied, “I really would.”

“How much is it worth to fuck me now?” Sara smiled, “What would you give to fuck me now?”

I was oozing pre-cum and it was soaking her hand as I said, “Anything baby, I would give anything. Would you like me to fuck you now?”

Sara worked my dick even faster as she replied, “Baby, I would love you to, but you have the sex ban. I want to feel your cock inside me and to feel close to you, but you made the sex ban rule.”

Sara kissed me deeply and whispered, “Is it worth losing two months to fuck me now?” My heart was racing as she added, “Is it worth losing two more months to see me naked, to suck my nipples, to lick my pussy and to make love to me right now?”

I was almost fainting, this was so erotic and I screamed, “Yes baby it is, I would give you up for a whole year if I could do those things to you right now!”

Sara whispered, “I am only asking for six months, but it has to be a total ban for six months. I don’t want you to think that I will allow you any favours.”

“Deal,” I shouted and she took my hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom. Sara slowly stripped off her vest and shorts before unclipping her bra and letting it fall. She eased out of her thong and she was naked. It was the first time that I had seen her naked in ages and she looked incredible.

She slid next to me on our bed and we made mad passionate love for over two hours. I licked every inch of her naked body and she did the same to me before I slid my dick inside her. After I had cum inside her she told me to lick my cum from her pussy and I eagerly obliged.

“Oh my God, I needed that,” Sara said. “You have no idea how much I miss your cock.”

“I miss your naked body as well,” I smiled.

“We can stop the sex ban baby. We don’t have to have it.”

“We must have it,” I replied, “we must, and I know that I lose this body for six months now.”

“Are you sure?” Sara asked. “I will still have cocks to enjoy, Doug’s and Pat’s and even Marcus’s.”

“I am sure, baby,” I said, “we must stick to the rules. I know that it will be hard for us but we must.”

“Okay then,” Sara whispered, “get out while I shower and dress. Take one last look at my body because you will definitely not see it for six months.”

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments