Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cuckqueen wife

"Do you ever really know your wife?"

56
13 Comments 13
29.3k Views 29.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It all started out innocently enough. My newlywed wife and I were at a friend’s pool party. Plenty of alcohol had been ingested and everyone was having a good time. One of the people there was an old roommate of my wife in college. They had started living together in the dorms and eventually got a small apartment together.

Directly after college, Tiffany took an overseas job and was not able to attend our wedding. As a result, today was the first time I had met her.

Tiffany was a tall redhead whose green eyes caused your heart to quicken and both heads to take notice. I was certainly taken by her beauty. Today it seemed the attraction was mutual as she flirted every chance she got around me. Discreetly of course.

I was in the kitchen looking out the window at those around the pool. Soon after I felt someone come up behind me and a female’s hands grab onto my hips. Tiffany whispered, “You’d like to hold my hips like this wouldn’t you?” I turned around and Tiffany placed a very passionate kiss on my lips before I could protest. Effectively silencing me.

I have to admit that it was not only the most passionate kiss I had ever received but it totally took my breath away. I could feel Tiffany’s heart pounding through her minimal bikini top and my bare chest.

As we parted from our kiss Tiffany’s voice queried, “Your virginal wife tells me that this hurts her. Is that true?” I felt her hand drop down to my stiffening member. As her hand grasped my cock through the swim trunks, it eagerly twitched in her hand. My hands went to the counter top behind me trying to steady myself.  Looking seductively into my eyes, Tiffany said, “I need this to hurt me too. Would you like to stuff my little kitty?"

By now Tiffany had reached inside of my swim trunks to grasp my warm flesh in her hand. She began to stroke it up and down. Tiffany quietly asked, “Did you know your bride used to watch me with my dates in college? She’d discreetly hide so that she could watch and hear my dates fill my kitty. She’d then run back to her room to finger herself.”

I knew my wife had been a virgin until our wedding night but I had no idea about anything regarding her sexual history. Knowing she was a virgin, I didn’t think there was anything more to know. I just knew it was very important to her that she remain chaste until her wedding night. Tiffany continued, “I would get especially nasty when I knew she was there.”

Grabbing my cock like a pull toy she looked over her shoulder. “Let’s go to one of the back rooms. My kitty is begging for some attention.” My mind was locked on what I had just learned and in watching Tiffany’s tight ass in her string bikini bottom.

We got to the back bedroom and as soon as Tiffany had closed the door she was dropping to her knees. She had my swim trunks hitting the floor the same time as her knees hit. My fully engorged member lewdly fell forward hitting Tiffany in the face. “I can see why this meat hurts your little bride. You should be ashamed of trying to stick this thing into someone so small.” Her voice had become raspy. My wife was less than five feet tall and had never weighed a hundred pounds. At over six feet I towered over her.

Tiffany’s hands were wrapped around my shaft but the fingers were unable to meet due to the girth. Back and forth they slowly strummed my organ. I watched as the tip of her tongue slithered out of her mouth and made contact with my swollen head. Her green eyes seemed to flicker as they looked directly into my eyes.

There was no intelligent thought going through my mind. Simple animalistic instinct was driving me forward. I reached out with both of my hands and sought Tiffany’s head. As my fingers became entwined in her hair I felt her mouth open to receive me more deeply. My hips knew what they wanted and I began to fuck her beautiful face.

One of her hands wrapped itself around my thigh to steady herself, while the other reached up seeking my ball sac.

More and more saliva was coating my cock allowing me to thrust deeper and deeper. Some of it had dribbled out of her mouth and was dripping onto her heaving breasts.

I made quick effort of the loose knot that held her top on. It fell down revealing perfectly formed and firm breasts. Her nipples stood hard and prominent.

I was just about to erupt inside of her throat and needed my seed to be spent elsewhere. I pulled her up by her hair and spun her around. She fell forward onto the bed with her elbows breaking the fall. She was bent over at the waist with her pussy directly in front of my turgid cock.

I tore at her bikini bottoms ripping them off of her. I looked down to see her pussy lips bloated and distended. Her honey pot glistening with arousal. Placing my bloated cock at her entrance, I pushed forward. The purple head felt some resistance and then just popped in. A loud gasp for air escaped her throat. As I began pushing forward, she turned and looked at me over her shoulder. “Babe, is she at the window yet?”

“WHAT?” Sure enough when I looked at the window there stood my wife looking in at the two of us. As panic hit I noticed my wife’s eyes. I had only seen them that focused when she was extremely aroused. I also noticed that her body seemed to be shaking. It took a moment for me to figure out that she must be fingering herself. “Yes,” I told Tiffany.

“I made sure she saw me walking off into the kitchen. She knew I’d have to try your prick once she told me how much it hurts going into her.” Looking at my wife through the window, Tiffany said, “Now fuck me with that stiff cock!”

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

My member had deflated momentarily until I saw my wife’s eyes. Now I needed to show Tiffany that she could be hurt too. Grasping her hips firmly I shoved my engorged cock until it bottomed out hitting her cervix. Tiffany let out a scream loud enough that I was concerned that someone other than my wife might hear.

My hips began to rock back and forth. As I would pull out, her sex lips would grasp and pull at my cock. Each thrust would cause Tiffany to moan, and she became louder with each thrust. The smell of her arousal had filled the room adding fuel to my need.

Seeing my wife through the window caused me to slam into Tiffany’s cunt time and time again. Each time that I’d hit Tiffany’s cervical opening a shot of pain would run up her spine only to be met with the pleasure centers response to her pussy’s fullness. My wife had a front row seat to seeing the expressions on Tiffany’s face. The mixture of pain and pleasure clearly evident. Tiffany was nearing her orgasm.

With each thrust my ball sac would slap against her swollen sex lips and resonate off the walls. Tiffany’s moans were getting louder and louder and should anyone walk past the room they’d surely know what was happening in here.

I felt Tiffany’s hand drop down between her thighs. Her fingers found her swollen nub and began to masturbate it back and forth. Her pussy tightened around my cock. “Fuck me Jon! Make me your whore.” Her arousal was getting quite loud and needy.

The juices produced by her pussy had become a froth. The heady smell of her arousal was having its effect on me too. I was pistoning in and out of her hole as hard as I could.

I looked at the window just in time to see my wife slump against the wall in the depths of a very intense orgasm. My cock started to flex and twitch inside of Tiffany’s womb.

Tiffany slumped slightly forward screaming into the mattress. Her intense orgasm ripped through her body. Fluids gushed out of her pussy coating my cock and balls. Her pussy clamped down so hard that it held off my orgasm and refused to allow me to move within. I was fully impaled inside of her moist vise.

Slowly she released my cock and began rocking her hips. An audible purr could be heard. I began to thrust once again; long deep ones. I was enjoying her pussy muscles milking me. Soon her belly would have what it sought.

I was intent on releasing my seed deep inside of her womb when I heard her say, “Jon, give me your baby batter. Give me what your wife promised me.” Before I could be surprised at this comment, I felt a hand on my ass pushing me forward. Looking down I saw my wife had snuck in the room and was right behind me. What’s more was that she was totally naked.

My wife’s hands drew themselves to my hips. Her body molded herself to mine. Her hips began pushing themselves into mine causing me to push forward into Tiffany. She was in effect using me to fuck Tiffany.

Harder and harder the two of us began fucking Tiffany. Between the tightness of Tiffany and the whole situation at hand I was getting very close to my own orgasm. My wife said in a raspy aroused voice, “Be our stud, Jon. Breed her.”

At this point all animalistic urges came forth. I shoved my hips forward until I bottomed out. I felt the head of my cock right at her cervical entrance and rope after rope of my seed injected into her. I could not remember so much seed ever ejaculating out of my balls. “YES!” hissed Tiffany as a smaller orgasm washed over her.

Momentarily I stood there while her pussy milked whatever semen it could from me. Eventually I fell backwards in exhaustion. As soon as my penis popped out of Tiffany my wife was on her knees before me. She immediately impaled her mouth over my soiled member. Her tongue sought out to remove any remnants of my infidelity.

A large glob of spent seed began to ooze out of Tiffany’s abused pussy. My wife jumped up and pushed it back inside of Tiffany. “Girl, don’t waste any of this.”

Tiffany rolled over onto the bed and pulled her thighs up to her chest. She effectively was letting gravity help do her bidding. My wife had cuddled up to her former roommate.

Watching the two of them caused my cock to stiffen once more. I pulled my wife’s ass to the edge of the bed and mounted her. My turgid cock slipped easily into her sloppy pussy. Her arousal had left little resistance. Once I was fully inside of her I felt her Kegel muscles begin to milk me.

The two women were holding hands while looking into each other’s eye’s. The connection between the two was quite obvious. My pace began to quicken as I began to rut her like an animal. My mind had shut off and an animalistic need had set in. Tiffany had placed a hand over my wife’s mouth in an attempt to quiet her down.

My wife screamed into Tiffany’s hand as our orgasms took over. Each of us collapsing onto the mattress. We laid there about twenty minutes until we began hearing people out in the hallway.

*********

One night in college the two roommates had gotten to drinking. Tiffany revealed that she never wanted to get married but did eventually want a child. This raised a problem. Especially because she felt that a sperm bank was too impersonal and you never knew who or what the donor could be. Between the two they came up with a solution and had made a pact together. Tiffany had reminded my wife today of that pact. That’s where I had come in…..

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments