Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch part fifteen

"happy times ahead"

8
4 Comments 4
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words


Part fifteen.

Our marriage was scheduled to be dissolved in four weeks and she had agreed to allow me to share her bed for one last night. The conditions were that I had to wear my boxer shorts and shorts, she was to wear her underwear, teeshirt and shorts and it was purely to sleep!

The Friday had arrived and I was excited about sharing her bed for one last time. The wine flowed throughout the evening and it was after midnight before we all decided to head for bed. It was strange when she kissed Robert at the top of the stairs and he went off to my bedroom and I went to their room.

I took her by the hand and walked to her bedroom with an excited smile on my face. When we entered her bedroom I saw her tee shirt and shorts already layed out on her bed next to my shorts.

“I am going to the bathroom to get changed,” she told me, “you can get changed while I am in the bathroom baby.”

She took her shorts and tee shirt and went to the bathroom, I stripped down to my boxers and put on the shorts that she had layed out for me before sliding in between the sheets. It felt amazing to be in her bed and memories flashed through my mind of when I would share this bed every night with her.

Some ten minutes later she emerged from the bathroom and told me that she was just going to say goodnight to her lover Robert. It was almost thirty minutes later before she returned and got into bed with me, she gently kissed my lips and I could smell cum on her breath. I licked my lips and instantly recognized the salty taste of cum.

“Did you just suck Robert off?” I asked.

“Yes I did, why did you ask?” she replied.

“I can taste his cum on your lips.” I answered.

“I needed to suck his dick baby, I usually suck it every night.” she replied.

We layed down and I asked, “Can I snuggle up to you baby?”

“Yes but keep your hand on my tummy, no wandering hands… Understand.” she answered.

We settled in the snuggle position and it felt like heaven to me, I was hugging her tummy, albeit through her tee shirt but it was fantastic. We had been laying there for around thirty minutes when she moved my hand and started to get out of bed.

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked.

“Nothing, I am just popping to see Robert, go to sleep baby and I will be back soon.” she replied as she got to the door. I looked at the clock and it was just after two o’clock. I laid there for what seemed like an eternity before dozing off to sleep.

I woke around seven thirty and she was still not back yet so I just laid there smelling her scent, she came back about twenty minutes later and I asked, “Where have you been baby?”

She replied, “I’m sorry baby, I got into bed with Robert and fell asleep.”

I replied, “You were going to sleep with me all night.”

“I know baby and I’m sorry,” she replied in a sorry voice, “at least you will be happy knowing that I have been naked in your bed.”

We cuddled for about twenty minutes when Robert came in with coffee, we drank our coffee and she got out of bed and went to her unerwear drawer, she chose a pink bra and matching thong and placed them on the bed before going to her closet and picking a pink cotton short dress.

“I’m going for my shower baby,” she said as she gave me a peck on my lips.

As soon as she went into the bathroom I stripped off my shorts and boxers and rolled around in the nude in her bed, I took her thong and rubbed it over my naked dick and I could feel the pre cum wetting the cotton material, it was heaven!

She came from the bathroom some twenty minutes later, she just had a towel wrapped around her and she looked so sexy. I realized that I was still naked in her bed as she said.

“I need you go out while I get dressed please babe.”

I hurriedly slid my shorts on and she asked. “Are you naked in my bed?”

I replied in a soft voice, “I’m sorry but I needed to be naked in your bed baby.”

She stood there holding the towel to her chest and smiled to me as she said, “Well hurry and get your shorts on, I need to get dressed.”

I replied in a flash, “You can get dressed now baby, in front of me, just let the towel drop.”

She smiled as she said, “I am not going to get dressed in front of you, and there’s no way that I am taking this towel off while you are in my room.”

I walked to her and gently kissed her lips before leaving her to get dressed. Robert told her when he brought the coffee in that he needed to go to an appointment and he would be home as soon as he can.

I spent the whole day with her, chatting about our divorce and her wedding to Robert, she seemed down and worried, I asked her what was wrong and she told me that Robert seemed a little distant towards her.

Robert arrived home around nine thirty in the evening and he did seem deep in thought. He went for a shower and left his phone downstairs, he received a text and Carole read it.

“I loved today and can’t wait until tomorrow,” the message read. It was from Robert’s ex wife and Carole was mad! She took his phone with her and went upstairs to him. I heard a lot of shouting and banging around before crying and more screaming.

Robert came down stairs around fourty five minutes later carrying two suitcases. He hugged me and shook my hand and said. “I’m so srry buddy, I never meant to hurt her.”

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“She will explain bud, but believe me I never intended to hurt her,” he said as he took his cases out to his car and left.

I ran upstairs to see Carole crying and shaking. “What happened? I asked.

“That bastard has been sleeping with his ex wife,” she cried, “and he took her to England with him last month.”

She was devestated as she continued, “He said that he was going to tell me but I saw the text from her,” she sobbed, “he has left and gone back to his ex wife!”

I hugged her and she said, “Baby, I am so sorry for the hurt and pain that I have put you through.”

“It’s okay baby, I am here for you.” I replied as I wiped her tears.

She attemted a smile as she said, “I will still go through with the divorce if you want me to baby? I will not continue hurting you.”

I asked. “Are you and Robert finished or is it just a lovers spat?”

She squeezed my hand and blurted, “I never ever want to see him again.”

I squeezed back as she continued, “I am done with him, I could handle the sex side of him with his ex, but to lie to me! I could never forgive that!”

I asked her, “Do you still want to end our marriage baby?”

She smiled a little smile and said, “That is up to you baby, but if I were you then I would still go through with it just because of all the hurt that I put you through.”

I asked her again, “Do you still want the divorce?”

She tried to smile as she said, “I love you and I thought that Robert loved me, that’s why I wanted to marry him, I would love to stay married to you baby.”

I wiped more tears from her eyes as I said, “We can stop the divorce if you would like, but I need to know that you love me enough to continue as my wife.”

“I always wanted to be your wife baby, I was blinded by Robert and I am so deeply sorry,” she continued, “I would love to stay married to you but I would understand if you wanted to continue the divorce.”

I hugged her as she went on, “I know that I deserve to be thrown out and I wouldn’t blame you for doing that, I deserve it!”

I whispered to her, “I will stop the divorce proceedings first thing in the morning.”

She hugged me tightly and said, “I know that I don’t deserve you but I do love you so much,” she continued, “I really thought that Robert loved me, I treated you so bad baby and I’m so deeply sorry.”

I wiped her tears and said, “I am and always will be here for you baby, I love you more than life itself.”

She asked me if I would stay with her in her bedroom and I immeadiatly told her that I would keep her company every moment that she wanted me to. We layed back on top of the bed and I slid my arm under her neck, my left hand was resting on her tummy.

She moved her hands to my neck and pulled me head down and kissed me deeply on the lips, no tongues but it was open mothed and passionate. I moved my hand from her tummy and gently placed it on her right breast, I squeezed it very gently and it felt amazing!

My hand had been on her breast for around two seconds when she used her arm to move it away and broke away from our kiss and whispered, “Please don’t.”

I whispered back, “I want you, I love you baby,”

“I know you do,” she said softly, “but I don’t want to have sex, I just want to lay here with you and cuddle until we fall asleep baby.”

I asked if we should get into bed and she just wanted us to lay on the top of the covers and cuddle. We stayed like that untill daybreak, sleeping inbetween chats and cuddles, I must admit that it felt so good to have her in my arms albeit fully dressed and in distress, I was going to miss Robert in our lives but I was also very happy that it would be just the two of us again.

I took the day off from work to be with her and Robert had arranged to collect the rest of his belongings later that day, she asked me to help her pack all of Robert’s things into boxes so that he would not be here any longer than was necessary.

It was just before eight o’clock when she came from the shower and said that she needed to catch Marcus before he went off to work.

britney_taylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
britney_taylor



“Why do you need Marcus baby?” I asked.

“I have tried to remove my clit ring while I was in the shower but I can’t get it out, I am giving it back to Robert along with his wedding rings” she replied, “I am going to ask Marcus to help me baby.”

I smiled and said, “I can help you with that.”

She walked over to me wearing just her bath towel and gently kissed me, “I am so happy that we will still be married baby,’ she continued, “but we still won’t be having sex, I will be your loving wife in every way possible but I still wont be your wife in that way.”

I was hard as she told me this, and she finished with, “We can sleep together but we will be wearing clothes like we did the other night, and when I want to sleep in the nude, you will need to sleep in your room, okay?”

I agreed as she rushed downstairs wearing just her bath towel and ran to Marcus’s house. She returned almost an hour later, holding her clit ring in her hand and told me that she needed another shower.

“Another shower?” I asked.

She smiled as she said, “Yes, Marcus just fucked me!”

She took her second shower and came down wearing jeans and a white vest top, she looked gorgeous. We carried the rest of Robert’s belongings down stairs and waited for him. He arrived around ten o’clock and again told he how sorry he was, he explained that he and his ex wife were going to try to make their marriage work.

My wife was supprisingly calm and relaxed, she told him that she hoped that things would work out for him. He then handed her a check for Twenty thousand dollars, explaining that it was for any other legal fees regarding the cancellation of the divorce and the rest of the money was for us.

She handed him a small box with their wedding rings and her clit ring and told Robert that she would like to keep her nipple bars if he was okay with that. He offered for her to keep all of the rings but she didn’t want them, with that, Robert was out of our lives!

I suggested that I move my stuff back into her bedroom as I would be sleeping in there again and she quickly told me.

“No baby, leave your stuff in your room, you will be sleeping in there way more often than you will sleep with me.”

“I will?” I asked.

“Yes baby, I like to sleep in the nude, you know that.” She replied.

I quickly replied, “We can still both sleep naked together, we don’t need to make love but we can still sleep together.”

She hugged me and gently replied, “I’m not sleeping in the nude with you in my bed, I told you baby, Robert may not be around any more but nothing has changed as far as you and my body are concerned,” she finished with, “you and I will still never have sex, and you will never see my body, please understand that baby.”

I told her that I understood and that I was still happy to live like that, I was just happy that our marriage was saved. She called her sister to tell her what had happened and her sister asked to speak to me.

“You are one heck of a guy,”Stacey told me.

“I love her!” I replied.

“Gary and I are going to drive down this afternoon and visit you both.” Stacey told me.

“Great.” I replied as I handed the phone back to my wife.

They finished their talk and Carole told me that Stacey wanted to visit us to make sure that she was okay and that they would be here around four o’clock, they would probably stay the night and return tomorrow.

Carole went for her usual workout at the gym and I met her for lunch, we chatted about Robert and how happy she was that she found out in time to save our marriage and how lucky she is to have a husband like me and how happy she was that Stacey and Gary were coming to visit today.

“I guess your sister and Gary will have my room and we will sleep together?” I asked.

She smiled that seductive smile and said, “Unless Stacey let’s Gary sleep with me!”

“She wouldn’t, would she?” I choked.

“She smiled again as she said, “She may, she did ask me if you have had sex yet, and when I said no he hasn’t, she said that she may just fuck you to help you out.”

Really?” I shouted.

“Yes really,” she replied, “Stacey does like you and we both know how Gary feels about me.”

We got home and waited for her sister and brother in law to arrive, they pulled up a little after four o’clock. Stacey was wearing tight fitting blue jeans and a red cotton tee shirt and cowboy boots and she looked gorgeous, her shoulder length black wavy hair highlighted her outfit beautifully.

She weighs about twelve pounds more than Carole but it suits her and she, like my wife works hard to keep her body in great shape. We hugged eachother before opening the wine to start the explanations as to what happened the day before.

We had a light supper before opening the fourth bottle of wine and the conversation was more relaxed now, Stacey brought up the topic of sex and asked me if I had gotten any since the last time that met.

“None at all!” I smiled.

“Poor you,” she said in a soft voice as she pouted her lips at me.

She then took Carole into the kitchen, it was fifteen minutes later that they rejoined Gary and me in the living room. Carole whispered something to Gary and Stacey said that she was going to take a quick shower.

Gary smiled as Carole kissed him before she came over to me and told me that I was in for a surprise and if I wanted to shower then I should go as soon as Stacey had finished.

My heart was racing as Stacey came down a few minutes later,she was wearing a knee length tee shirt and she smelled delicious. I ran upstairs to shower, passing her on the stairs. When I left the bathroom I heard Stcaey calling me from my bedroom.

“Can you show me how to work this television please Malcolm,” she asked as I went into my room. I passed by her and picked up the remote control and clicked the “on” button. I turned around to show her how the remote control works and I was shocked and stunned to see that she had removed the tee shirt and she was standing there completely naked!

My mouth dropped and I was unable to speak as she kicked the door closed and walked to me. I had seen my first naked body in over sixteen months and she was gorgeous. From what I can remember Stacey’s body is very similar to Carole’s her tits are almost identical and her figure is a lot like Carole’s, she is just a few pounds heavier but the biggest difference is that Stacey has a shaved pussy.

She walked over to me and kissed me, my hands carressed her naked ass and it felt amazing, so smoothe and soft. We kissed passionately as she pulled my vest over my head and hooked her hands into the waist of my shorts. Slowly she dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts down as she did.

She was on her knees and my shorts were down to my ankles, my dick was inches from her face and she took hold of my throbbing manhood. I stepped out of my shorts as her lips kissed the end of my hard erection and it felt amazing!

Her tongue started licking the length of my dick before her lips slowly engulfed it deep into her mouth. I was having my dick sucked for the first time in years and I did not ever want this to stop, it was heaven.

Her hands were carressing my balls as she sucked harder and faster and I could feel spurts of pre cum shooting from my throbbing dick. I was in another world as she sucked and teased my dick with her mouth. After only about three minutes I could feel the enevitable about to happen and I shouted.

“Stop, I am cumming.”

She continued to suck and in less than one minute I was shooting my love juice deep into her throat. She licked every drop before kissing up my body to my mouth and then pushing me down onto the bed.

“I’m sorry that I cum so quickly,” I said, “it has been such a long time since my dick has been touched,.”

“We have all night babe,” she replied, “all night long.”

We snuggled on the bed naked together and explored each others bodies, touching, licking, kissing, biting and tasting each and every part of each other and it was amazing. Her breasts felt so soft and smoothe, I licked every inch of her naked body before I asked her, “Does Gary know about this?”

“Yes he does and he is happy to swap wives any time,” she replied, “he is fucking Carole and I wanted to give you a good time.”

I kissed and licked down to her shaved pussy and eased my tongue deep into her, her love juices tasted amazing. I teased her clit and within fifteen minutes my dick was hard again, I positioned myself and slid my tool into her waiting and very wet pussy.

The feeling of my dick sliding inside a pussy was incredible, coupled with the warmth of a beautiful naked body brought back so many wonderful memories. We worked in perfect unisen as our bodies became one. I was biting her nipple as she screamed that she was cumming, harder and faster she rocked and I too was ready to cum. We both cum together and it was mind blowing!

The next four hours were spent making love in so many different positions, I was surprised at how quickly my dick regained an erection. I even licked from her back downwards and explored her ass with my tongue. At some point we fell asleep, exhausted but totally satisfied because the next thing that I remember was Gary knocking on my door with my morning coffee!

He brought it in and gave his wife a kiss before smiling at me and asking if we had fun? Stacey and I drank some coffee before making love again, this time it was gentle and more slower paced but equally enjoyable. We took a shower together nd again made love in the shower before joining my wife and Stacey’s husband down stairs for breakfast.

They left for their drive home shortly after ten thirty and my wife said to me.

“I am so happy that you got to fuck Stacey last night, you deserved it baby.”

I kissed her and told her. “I had a wonderful time.”

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments