Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch part fourteen

"The next chapter"

7
9 Comments 9
10.8k Views 10.8k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Robert, my wife’s lover has been out of the country now for nine days and was due home in a day or two. I arrived home from work at my usual time after calling her to let her know that I would be home in twenty minutes, this gave her time to get dressed following her naked video call with Robert.

I went in our house and found her sitting on the couch, fully dressed and she had tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked as I gave her a kiss.

“Robert will be away for another five days.” She cried, “Some people are flying from Hamburg to discuss further details on his deal and he must meet with them.”

I hugged her and said, “I’m sorry for your baby, but I know this deal is very important to him.”

“It is,” she replied, “I know he must be there but I miss him so much, I understand that this deal must come first but I miss him like crazy.”

I asked her, “Did you have your video call?”

She answered, “Yes, that’s when he told me,” She went on, “I told him how much I missed him and he told me that if I got so horny and desperate that I should go and fuck our neighbor Marcus!”

I laughed and asked her, “Did you tell him that you already have?”

Her tears turned into a slight smile as she replied, “Yes I did!”

I asked her how Robert reacted to her statement and she said, “he said; well fuck him again and again until I get home.”

“He wasn’t mad?” I asked.

“No, he already knows that I have sunbathed naked with Marcus, I told him age’s ago.” she continued, “we have no secrets baby, we are honest and open about everything.”

I did not expect that, I thought that Robert would be mad or angry but I guess that I was wrong.

“Robert knows how much I love him and he knows how strong our relationship is baby,” she explained, “he knows that it is just sex with Marcus and he knows how much I need a dick in my pussy,”

“You could have mine!” I smirked.

“I would sooner be horny,” she replied back in a flash, “You know that will never happen.”

She grabbed her cell phone and text Marcus then she said. “Speaking of you baby,” she took my hand and squeezed it, “I am so sorry that I made you lick my cum from Robert’s dick.”

I asked, “What has made you bring that up baby?”

“I have been doing a lot of thinking,” she replied, “I know now that it was very wrong of me.”

I replied, “I loved tasting your cum baby, I admit that I didn’t like licking Robert’s dick or sucking him off and letting him cum in my mouth, but it was worth it just to taste you!”

“Maybe it was,” she said, “I just wanted to see if you would lick his dick, then I got carried away and wanted to see you suck him off and taste his cum like I do.”

She smiled and continued, “It will never happen again, I know it was wrong, I can’t use you like my plaything, it is not right.”

I did feel relieved that I would no longer have to suck Robert’s dick but I would miss tasting my wife. Just then her text arrived from Marcus and she smiled.

“He would love to spend the next five nights sharing my bed with me!” she read out aloud.

“That was obvious, who wouldn’t want to share your bed with you baby?” I chuckled.

She smiled again and said, “One more thing baby, before I go grab a shower before Marcus get’s here.”

I could hear the hesitancy in her voice as she went on, “It has been a year now since Robert and I were married, sexually, and I think that you and I should no longer kiss passionately.”

She squeezed my hand tightly as she continued. “We will still kiss and the odd peck on the lips is fine but no more open mouth, tongue kisses, after all it’s not like we would ever get passionate together, and I am no longer your wife, I’m Robert’s wife now.”

“We might do,” I joked.

No we won’t,” she replied, “You know that won’t ever happen!”

I felt so hot and horny, more torture and I loved it.

I replied to her, “You have been doing a lot of thinking baby, but why the no more passion kisses though?”

“Because you and I are no longer married baby, sexually that is, I am Robert’s wife, sexually and I don’t want you to kiss me like that.”

She cupped her other hand over mine and finished with, “So no more passion kisses, understand?”

“I understand baby,” I replied, “Before you get in the shower, can you answer a question for me please?”

“Sure baby, fire away.” she replied.

“These past few days you have been talking about you being Robert’s wife, sexually and that we are no longer married, sexually, well what does that mean exactly?” I asked.

She held my hand again and explained, “Exactly that baby, you and I are not married sexually any more, that marriage ended a year ago when I married Robert.”

She continued, “I love you and I love Robert, I am your wife on paper but I am Robert’s wife in the flesh, does that make sense?”

It did make sense to me and I loved the extra torture, she doesn’t class me as her husband now, she explained more.

“Put it like this baby, you and I are like the best friends ever, I can talk to you about anything in my life.”

She went on “I love you to pieces and couldn’t imagine my life without you in it, but I belong to Robert, he has my body, not you.”

She smiled and continued, I do class you as my best friend, on the other hand I look at myself as Robert’s wife because Robert and I are sexual and intimate and I equally couldn’t imagine my life without Robert in it.”

I kissed her gently on the lips and she finished with, “So now you understand what I mean when I say that I am Robert’s wife, because in true life I am Robert’s wife.”

I love this type of torture, and I was rock hard as she ran upstairs to shower and get ready for Marcus who arrived around three minutes later, I gave him a beer and he asked me if I was okay with him sleeping with my wife.

“She is not mine any more buddy,” I told him, “As she has just pointed out to me; she is Robert’s wife, not mine.”

“Don’t you miss fucking her?” Marcus asked me.

“Every day bud,” I replied, “but I will eventually get used to it.”

“She told me the other night that you have not seen or touched her body in a whole year, is that right?” He asked.

I replied, “One year yesterday actually, and no I have not seen or touched her in that whole year.”

She came down the stairs and we both looked and gulped! She was wearing an almost see through white blouse with a white bra underneath, a very short black ass hugging skirt that came to about seven inches above the knee and high heeled shoes.

We both looked at her and said. “Wow!”

“Thank you,” she said, “The fact that my husband is away doesn’t mean that I can’t still look good!”

Marcus looked confused and said, “I thought that Malcolm was your husband, I’m confused.”

She replied, “On paper, Malcolm is my husband but in real life Robert is my husband,” she finished with, “so in future when I talk about my husband you will know that I am in fact talking about Robert, Robert is my husband, not Malcolm.”

She walked to Marcus and gave him a long lingering kiss, his hands cupped her ass as they kissed and she said to him. “Tonight...I am going to give you the fuck of your life!”

Marcus smiled and kissed her passionately again before we sat down to eat. After supper we went to watch television and as usual they had the couch and I sat on the love seat.

Nobody had any idea what we were watching as they were entwined in passion, their hands were all over each other. I did get some great views of her legs though as they were moving around on the couch.

It was around nine o’clock that they could stand it no longer and decided to go to bed. She came over to me and kissed my cheek as she said goodnight, Marcus gave me a thumbs up as he made his way to the stairs.

Even with the television volume up, I could still hear their moans and screams as she was indeed giving him the best fuck of his life. I went to bed around eleven and could still hear them fucking, her skirt and blouse were outside her bedroom door, I guess they couldn’t wait to get naked.

The following day I called her at lunchtime, I told her about the amount of noise that they were making last night.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, “tonight we will stay at Marcus’s then, that way we can be naked all evening together.”

I called her as I left work as usual to give her time to get dressed after her naked video call with Robert and when I got home and she was wearing her short pink bathrobe.

“It’s not worth getting dressed just to walk next door,” she said, “as soon as I go next door, I will be naked, so I may as well wear just my robe.”

I smiled as she kissed me gently on my lips and said.”See you tomorrow baby.”

I was left alone for the night while she was next door naked with Marcus. Her shorts, thong, vest and bra were still on the couch, she had left them there after stripping naked for the call with Robert. I held her thong in my hand as I jerked myself off.

She stayed at Marcus’s house for the next three nights as well. Finally Robert was flying home and she was ecstatic! She had booked a five star restaurant for us all to eat after we collected him from the airport.

We arrived at the airport and she almost ran to the arrivals lobby, she was so anxious to see her lover/ husband again. A security guard stopped us and asked why we were in such a hurry?

“I am meeting my husband’s plane; he has been away for twelve days,” she told the guard.

“Don’t rush,” the guard told her, “I’m sure that your husband doesn’t want you to have an accident.”

It sounded so weird hearing her speak of her husband and meaning Robert but I guess I had better get used to it. We arrived at the gate and waited for Robert to appear, she was shaking as the clock ticked by.

“There he is!” she shouted and waved like crazy, “baby, I’m over here!”

It was like a scene from a romantic movie, they hugged, kissed and hugged and kissed some more. After about ten minutes of them embracing each other I said that we had better get to the restaurant and we finally left the terminal. We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted at the door by a greeter.

“We have a reservation for three,” she said, “this is my husband as she introduced Robert; we have been married for one whole year.”

“Congratulations,” the greeter said, “follow me and I will take you to your table.”

Our waiter came to us and introduced himself as Gavin.

“I am Carole,” she said, “this is my husband Robert and we have been married for one whole year, and this is our best friend Malcolm.”

“Congratulations,” Gavin said, “I hope that you enjoy many more years together.”

“Oh we will,” she replied, “We are so much in love.”

Gavin took our drinks order and left us alone, Robert said. “You introduced me as your husband.”

“Yes I did,” she replied, “that’s because you and I live as husband and wife, so you are in theory my husband and I am your wife.”

“I’ll drink to that.” Robert said as he raised his glass.

She continued, “I discussed it all with Malcolm the other day baby and he agreed and accepted that he and I are no longer to be known as husband and wife, instead you and I are.”

She explained, “Malcolm knows that he will never see or touch my body ever again and therefore he is not my husband, and as I just said, he has accepted and agreed that I am now your wife Robert”

“Wow, fantastic.” Robert smiled.

She held Robert’s hand and said, “You are the one that I sleep with, you are the one who I am intimate with, you are the one who has my naked body, and most of all we love each other.”

Her eyes were sparkling as she finished with, “so it only makes sense that you and I should be husband and wife.”

Robert kissed her and said, “I love how that sounds, I love calling you my wife.”

She replied as she kissed him, “I love being called your wife and I love calling you my husband.”

We finished our meal and went home; Robert and Carole shared the back seat of the car and were kissing like crazy. We arrived home and as we got out of the car she took my hand and said.

“Would you go straight to bed? My husband wants’ me to strip naked outside and wait outside in the nude for fifteen minutes, we haven’t done that in ages.”

“Let’s make it thirty minutes sweetheart, I want you naked outside for thirty minutes tonight,” Robert said, “but I want you to stand naked by the car and not on the porch, I want to peek out of the window and see you naked.”

He knew that she loved doing things like this and said, “Naked by the car for thirty minutes that should be time enough for someone to hopefully see you in the nude.”

She smiled and said, “Are you sure that is long enough baby, you know that I will stand outside in the nude for as long as you wish, I will stand outside naked all night if you told me to.”

“Thirty minutes baby is fine baby, I need that naked body of yours in my arms, but you must lock your clothes in the car and go out in the morning in the nude to get them back when the mailman is due to arrive,” Robert ordered.

“I want him to see my naked wife, then I want you to put your clothes on outside in front of the mailman.” he said.

“Yes sir my husband, I will do what you tell me.” she replied.

Robert and I went inside while she started stripping outside and as I started going upstairs to my bedroom Robert said.

“Thanks bud for everything and special thanks for accepting her as my wife now.”

We hugged and I went to my room. I left the door open a few inches so that I could hear them downstairs, I may not be allowed to have her body but I can still jerk myself off because of it.

Thirty four minutes later I heard her open the door and she shouted, “I’m naked for you my wonderful husband.”

There was a lot of kissing and moaning as their bodies explored and enjoyed each other. Then a short period of silence, I heard footsteps on the stairs and closed my door, I didn’t want to get caught eavesdropping.

The toilet flushed and more footsteps on the stairs, it was Carole, she had used the bathroom, as soon as the coast was clear I reopened my door a little to listen.

“So, you are now my wife,” I heard Robert say to her.

“Yes I am baby,” she replied, “and I love how that sounds.”

“And Malcolm is okay with you being my wife?” he asked.

“Yes he has accepted it and agreed with it, she replied, “after all, a huge part of being a wife is to be sexual with her husband, and as Malcolm and I are definitely not and never will be sexual then I shouldn’t be his wife.”

She continued, “for the past ten months now I have thought of you and me as husband and wife, you are the one who has my body and we love each other so much, it makes sense that I should be your wife!”

I heard more kissing as she said, “I am your wife now, and I love how that sounds,” she continued, “you are my husband and I love how that sounds as well;”

“Me too,” he told her, “I just wish that we could be husband and wife on paper as well.”

I would love that!” I clearly heard her reply, “that would make my life perfect!”

I heard her mumble, “Maybe one day Malcolm might agree to that.”

I heard Robert reply, “Do you really think that he might? Agree to you marrying me officially?”

“Who knows,” she replied, “I never thought that he would agree to you moving in with us, or into our bed permanently.”

She continued, “I never thought that he would agree to never having sex with me again but he did.”

She went on, “He has accepted that he will never see me undressed ever again and now he accepts that we should be known as husband and wife, so anything is possible.”

Robert replied, “I would love to marry you! Yes, he has accepted everything that we have asked so far so maybe…”

“I hope so,” she replied, “he said that he is happy that I call you my husband now, and that I say that I am your wife.”

Robert said, “Don’t get me wrong baby, I am very happy with how things are now, especially as we can now say that we are married, but I would love to marry you!”

Robert then asked. “Would you like to marry me sweetheart?”

She screamed very loudly, “I would love to marry you!”

“So as we are now husband and wife,” he said, “does that mean that I can now introduce you as my wife and tell people that you are my wife?”

“Yes, baby, absolutely,” she replied,” I introduced you as my husband already, you heard me at the restaurant tonight,”

“Even if Malcolm is with us?” he asked.

“Of course if Malcolm is with us, he accepts that I am your wife now.” she answered.

“Are you sure that he is okay with that?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m sure,” she answered, “come with me and I will prove it.”

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly closed my door and jumped into bed, five minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

“Are you decent?” she called out.

“Yes I am, I’m in bed.” I replied.

They came into my room and she sat on my bed, she had her pink robe on and I could see her cleavage, how I wish I could slide my hands in that robe! Robert had his boxer shorts on.

“Baby,” she said, “Robert is concerned that you are not okay with him and me being husband and wife.”

She held my hand and continued, “I told him that we discussed it the other day and that you agreed and accepted that I am not your wife any longer and that I am now Robert’s wife.”

I looked at Robert and said. “She is your wife and you are her husband and I accept that you should both be known as man and wife, I have no problem with that.”

I smiled and said, “After all, you are the one that she is intimate with, I know that I will never be intimate with her, I saw her in her bra the other day and she totally freaked out.”

“Yes he did,” she said, “God I could have died, I was so embarrassed and I felt physically sick! I really freaked out… He saw me in my bra!

I quickly replied, “And I caught you in your bra and thong!”

“Don’t remind me.” she answered, “I am so glad that it was a plain bra and thong that I was wearing and not one of my sexy ones.”

She went on, “Please tell me that you didn’t see anything like my pubic hairs?”

I assured her that I never saw anything and that it was only a glimpse of her underwear.

Robert asked, “Did you undress in front of him then?”

“She quickly replied, “No way, I had just finished our video call and I was getting dressed when he walked in, I was totally freaked out and screamed at him to get out.”

Robert chuckled and she said, “I was so embarrassed, I felt sick.”

I took a drink of water from my bed side table and said, “She has made it crystal clear that I will never see her body, she doesn’t want me to kiss her passionately any more as it doesn’t feel right to her, so I shouldn’t be her husband.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness



She smiled and said to Robert. “See, I told you, I am your wife!”

He kissed her gently and said, “So we can now tell people that we are married…okay!”

I could see the happiness in their eyes and I said. “She is your wife Robert, not mine and you can tell the world.”

He kissed her again and asked me. “So would you mind if I bought her a ring?”

Before I could answer, she took my hand again and in a very excited tone asked.

“Oh Malc, would you mind if I wore his ring?”

Her excitement was overwhelming as she said, “I will still keep our wedding rings in my jewelry box.”

She continued, “would you mind if I wore his ring instead, it would make being his wife more official.”

Her eyes were sparkling again, I asked in a soft voice. “You want to wear his wedding ring instead of ours?”

Yes!” she screamed, “After all I am married to him now aren’t I?”

“Yes you are his wife now,” I replied, “it is your decision, not mine.”

She smiled and asked. “Great, I will wear his ring instead of the one that you bought me! It’s not like you and I are married any longer, I am his wife now.”

I took another sip of water and told her. “I accept that you are now his wife and if you want to wear his wedding ring instead of ours then you should, I am fine with it.”

I was loving this torture, she had already taken her body away from me now she is about to take our wedding rings, my dick was oozing pre sum as this conversation went on.

She replied in that seductive voice, “Well I should wear his ring instead of yours as I am now his wife.” she obviously loved the sound of “his wife”

She was so happy and I turned to Robert and said, “I don’t know why you both asked me in the first place, it’s not like we are married any more now, she is your wife now, not mine.

“You are right.” she said as she started to slide her ring from her wedding finger.

She knew that this was exciting me and continued, “I’m not your wife any more so why am I wearing this ring?” I should have taken it off a year ago when I became Robert’s wife!”

She was licking her finger to help get the ring off and said.

“In future, decisions like that will be made by Robert and me, after all, I am his wife.”

She shouted in a happy voice, “I am his wife! I am Robert’s wife!”

She stood up and kissed Robert and said. “I am your wife! I just fucking love how that sounds!”

She knew that this whole thing was turning me on like crazy and within a minute her wedding band was off and in her hand and she said to me.

“Give me yours and I will put them both in my jewelry box.”

I looked at her and said, “You want me to take my ring off as well?”

“Yes, we are no longer married so you shouldn’t wear my wedding ring; you are not my husband any longer, Robert is my husband not you!”

She took my ring and turned to Robert and said. “Take me to our bed my husband; your wife needs to make passionate love to you.”

She continued, “your wife wants to suck your dick and swallow your cum while you play with her nipple bars, then I want my husband to pump his huge dick into my pierced pussy and fill me full of his cum!”

She finished with a scream and shouted. “God, I love being your wife!”

She kissed my cheek, took his hand and said good night.

I had taken the following day off from work and I was hoping that I would see her go and retrieve her clothes from the car, but alas I was forbidden to leave my room.

Nine thirty is usually when the mailman gets to our house and at nine twenty eight Robert was looking out.

“Here he comes baby, I heard Robert shout, get ready; get ready to show our mailman that gorgeous naked body.”

A minute later he shouted, “Go baby go.”

Fifteen minutes later I heard her come in and close the door. “Holy fuck,” Robert said,” I was watching, he couldn’t take his eyes off of you.”

“That’s why I got my clothes out of the car and walked back in the nude to dress on the porch,” she replied.

She continued, “I stood there in the nude talking to him for five minutes before I said that I had better get some clothes on, and then I deliberately dropped my thong as I went to put it on.”

She continued, “He picked my thong up for me and stood there while I got dressed.”

She finished with, “I told him that you and I are now married baby and he said that you are a lucky man.”

Robert went for a shower and I was allowed to go down stairs, I said to her, “You look beautiful, so radiant.”

“Thank you,” she replied, “that’s because I finally had my husband in my bed again last night.”

I kissed her forehead and she said, “Thank you baby for accepting Robert and I as being married, it means so much to us.”

I smiled and said, “Well you are married to him and I love how happy that makes you.”

She hugged me and said, “It does make me happy, very happy, I love that I am now his wife and maybe one day you may agree for me and Robert to get married officially.”

I had expected her to ask this at some point, I asked her, “Would you like that? To be married to him on paper I mean?”

She looked at me nervously, “Be honest baby,” I asked, “you did say that we can talk about anything, remember.”

She took my hand, her hand was shaking as she said, “Honestly…Honestly…Yes I would… There I have said it now! But I would still want you here with us, I could not live without you baby.”

She went on, “I would really love to walk down the aisle and marry Robert officially, that would make me the happiest girl on this planet.”

Just then Robert came down. “How’s my beautiful wife this morning,” He asked, “God I love how that sounds, and by the way sweetheart, I fucking love you!”

He hugged her around the waist and moved his hands to her tits.

“Your wife is wonderful,” she replied, “I love how that sounds also, and did I tell you how happy I am that I am your wife? Did I also tell you just how fucking madly in love with you I am my husband?

We ate breakfast and we went into town, at the jewelers, we walked in and he said to the salesman, “I want to buy a new wedding ring for my wife.”

He bought them both a pair of matching wedding bands, he also bought her a diamond engagement ring to highlight her new wedding ring.

They held hands as we walked from store to store; it was obviously clear how happy they are together. We ate lunch and she showed everyone her new wedding ring as she introduced Robert as her husband. I was happy that they included me in every part of their day.

While we were at lunch, Robert went to the bathroom; Carole looked so happy, she held my hand and said.

“Baby, I hope that I didn’t upset you by what I said at breakfast?”

I looked a little puzzled and asked her, “What part baby?”

She looked nervous and said, “The part when I said that maybe one day you may agree to Robert and me getting married officially.”

I squeezed her hand and replied, “Baby, it doesn’t upset me that you would like to marry Robert officially, I think that it is very romantic, it’s obviously clear how much you both love each other.”

She tried to smile and said, “Do you mean that, it doesn’t upset you? And it doesn’t upset you that we love each other so much? Or that we are in love with eachother?”

“We agreed that we can talk about anything didn’t we?” I asked,

“Yes we did,” she replied, “but you have given up my body and accepted that I am Robert’s wife, I have no right in asking for anything else.”

Just then Robert came back from the bathroom, sat down and asked, “What are you two talking about that is so emotional?”

She smiled and said, “I told Malcolm how sorry I was about what I said to him at breakfast baby.”

“What did you say that would upset him?” Robert asked.

“I told you that I had spoken to Malcolm about maybe one day he may agree for us to marry officially.” she tried to smile but found it difficult.

“Yes you did tell me that you had mentioned it,” he quickly replied, “you said that you would love to marry me officially, have you changed your mind then?”

She smiled again and said, “No I haven’t changed my mind, yes I would love to walk down the aisle and marry you baby, I feel sad that I spoke to Malc about it, he has given up so much already.”

Robert then said something that caught me by surprise, up till now he has kind of taken the back seat in their relationship, but he took her face in his hands and gently kissed her lips and said.

“I fucking love you baby, I am so happy that I can now call you my wife and I would be even happier if I could walk you down the aisle and marry you officially!”

She blushed and he continued, “Malcolm already said last night that he has accepted and is happy that we are husband and wife, so you shouldn’t be sad that you want to make it official, aren’t I right Malc?”

He was actually right in what he just said and I had to agree with him. The fact that this was torture to me made it so erotic. Here was my wife telling me how madly in love she is with another guy and wants’ to marry him. I was rock hard, this was the ultimate torture and I loved it.

Our lunch had arrived and we made small talk as we ate. On our way back to the car we stopped at a little park and bought some ice cream. We sat on the grass and continued our conversation.

She laid her head on his lap and just stared at her new wedding band.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” she asked.

“It is sweetheart, just like you, my beautiful wife.” Robert replied as he kissed her.

Robert finished his ice cream and said. “Can I be totally honest and truthful?”

“I hope so baby.” she answered.

“Okay, here goes,” He replied, “I love you baby, I love your naked body, I love touching, kissing, licking and tasting your body.”

He went on, “I love you touching, kissing, sucking and tasting my body, we have an incredible sex life together, and I am so in love with you.”

She started to blush as Robert continued, “I love that we can now say that we are married and I love that I can call you my wife.”

He was shaking as he continued, “But I really want to marry you officially and spend the rest of my life with you as my wife!”

I looked and he was squeezing her hand tightly, He carried on, “I know that it is asking a lot but I want to marry you!”

He finished with, “Malcolm said last night that he is happy for us to be man and wife and that those type of decisions should now be ours, so I say that we get married officially!”

She kissed him and said, “Wow! I also love our sex life, I love how you make me do things like stand outside naked when people could see, and I love that we can now say that we are married.”

She continued, “I love you and I am also madly in love with you, I truly want to marry you officially, God I want to fucking marry you so badly!”

They both looked at me and I raised my eye brows and said, “As far as I’m concerned you both are already married, you know that I have accepted that, you just don’t have the piece of paper.”

I smiled as I continued, “Like I said last night, I accept that you are man and wife and you must make those decisions.”

I finished my ice cream and continued, “Throughout this entire adventure, you have always been the strong forceful demanding one baby, telling me what you want and what’s going to happen.”

I continued, “Now you are like a kitten, shy and frightened.”

She cleared her throat and said. “You are right, It’s because I don’t want to hurt you baby.”

Robert said, “Does he look like he is hurting? No he doesn’t, he is being honest and mature about this whole thing.”

This gave her some confidence and she replied. “Okay then,” her voice was shaky, Robert is my husband in every sense of the word apart from on paper, I even have his ring.”

She again flashed her new wedding ring as she continued, “Malc, I want to marry Robert officially, I want us to be man and wife in the eyes of the church, I want us all to live as we are now, but I want to be Mrs. Carole Jarvis!”

She continued, “That is what I want, and that’s what I need, after all you will never see or touch my body again!

She went on “Robert has my body and I want him to be my husband, officially! I love him and am in love with him, I want to be his wife, and I need to be his wife!”

I was waiting for her to finally be forceful and replied to her, “Okay, if that’s what you want then I accept that.” This was the ultimate torture and I was loving it!

She was in control again and I loved it, she continued, “I have not been your wife for this past year now and I want to end our marriage so that I can marry Robert.”

I smiled and said, Okay baby, if that’s what must happen then it must.”

She was forceful again as she said, “It is what I want to happen, and it must happen, I want you to agree that we will end our marriage so that I can marry Robert, after all it’s not like we are married now is it?”

She continued, “So we will make arrangements to have our marriage dissolved and Robert and I will make plans for our wonderful wedding!”

She continued. “I can’t wait to be Mrs. Carole Jarvis!”

I looked at her and she was so radiant, “Okay baby, if that’s what you want.” I said.

Robert looked at me and asked, “You will do that? You would do that for us? You really would end your marriage so that we can be married?”

“It’s not like I am married to her now is it?” I asked, “she is your wife and loves that she is, she will never let me touch her again and she is so happy that you are her husband, so yes I will do what she wants’.” I replied.

She jumped up and came over to me and hugged me. “Thank you, thank you, and thank you.” she screamed.

Robert shook my hand and promised me that he would take great care of her and reassured me that we will all still live as we are now.

“I can’t wait to tell my mom and sister,” she shouted, “I am so happy right now that I could cry.”

The journey home was full of plans, how and when they would officially get married, Robert said that he would write me a check to pay the legal costs and she said to me.

“When can we get things started? How soon can you get to see an attorney?”

“I can see Brandon tomorrow, “I said, “he will soon get things sorted.”

We got home and she shouted. “Husband of mine, take me upstairs, I need to make love to you right now!”

Robert took her by the hand and off they went to their bedroom. The next three hours I spent alone to ponder my thoughts and jerk myself off to the sounds of two people fucking like crazy.

Six days later the papers arrived. I got home from work and she handed them to me, she had tears in her eyes and asked if I was sure about signing them.

“You want to marry Robert don’t you baby?” I asked.

“Most definitely, one hundred per cent, absolutely,” she replied, “I just feel sad for you though.”

“I will be fine; it will be exactly the same as we are now.” I smiled.

“Yes it will,” she replied, “the only difference will be my last name.”

I signed the papers and we sat down and chatted a while.

“Baby,” I said,” When I hand these papers in tomorrow, there will be no going back, we will officially be ending our three year marriage.”

“I know,” she replied, “well it’s actually two year marriage; I have been Robert’s wife for this past year.”

We laughed and she asked, “Are you sure that you are okay with doing this for us baby?”

I asked, “Is it what you want?”

“Yes it is,” she smiled as she held my hand, I have to marry him, I have never wanted anything so much in my life before.”

Her hand was shaking as she continued, “I know that I shouldn’t say things like that to you but it’s the truth baby.”

“May I ask one thing?” I said.

“Sure baby.”

“Before our marriage is ended,” I said nervously, “I would love to spend one last night with you; I would love to sleep with you one last time.”

She looked startled and said, “What all night?”

“Yes, all night.” I replied.

She thought for a moment and said, “We would be wearing clothes? Right!”

I hesitantly replied, “No, nude.”

Her eyes went huge and she responded, “You want us to sleep in the same bed all night long, naked?” Together and naked?”

I was shaking as I replied, “Yes, together, naked, I want to enjoy your body and make love to you one last time while we are still Mr. and Mrs.”

She folded her arms across her chest and said, “I couldn’t, I’m sorry but I can’t, I won’t do that.”

I looked sad and she said, “I couldn’t have sex with you Malc, I just couldn’t,”

I asked, “Why baby?”

“You know how I feel,” she told me; “the thought of you touching me makes my stomach turn, and you want to put your dick inside me? No! No! No! I couldn’t, I just couldn’t! I wouldn’t!”

“But my dick has been inside you before.” I pleaded.

“That was a long time ago when we were married,” she replied, I told you last year when you agreed to our sexless marriage that we would never be intimate again and you agreed!”

I was losing this battle as well and said, “Okay how about if we don’t make love then?”

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“Well, we just touch other.” I answered.

“I do not want your hands touching my body!” she replied, “and I certainly do not wish to touch yours!”

“Okay, “I replied, “but can we spend one last night together in bed then? As Mr. and Mrs. before our marriage ends?”

She moved her hands away from covering her chest and replied, “Yes we can but we are not going to sleep together in the nude, we will both wear clothes!”

“But why baby?” I asked.

“Because I am not showing you my body and I don’t wish to see yours,” she snapped, “we will wear underwear and tee shirts and shorts.”

“How about just our underwear?” I asked.

“You know how I freaked out when you came home and caught me in my bra and thong,” she argued. “What makes you think that I would willingly let you see me in my underwear? That will never happen!”

She continued. “What do you think my husband would say if I told him that I would be spending the whole night in bed with you wearing just my underwear?”

I replied, “He let’s other guys see you naked!”

She answered, “That’s different, that turns us on, even if Robert told me to, I wouldn’t sleep with you in just my underwear,” she continued, “there’s no way that I would!”

Her voice was sterner as she continued, “Forget that idea because it will never ever happen baby, you gave my body away last year and that was forever!”

She continued in a calmer voice, “I will sleep with you for one last night but it will to sleep!”

I replied, “Naked?”

She sternly said, No fucking way! Why do you think that I stopped all sex with you last year? It wasn’t because of Robert, it was because I didn’t ever want sex with you again, I have always hated undressing in front of you.”

She finished with, “I will be so glad when I am married to Robert so that I will no longer feel guilty about keep saying no to you, I always hated it when you touched me.”

It felt strange that the “Wife” who I was once intimate with will now no longer sleep with me in her underwear for one last time. The torture was awesome and it made my dick rock hard. We have not been married for the past year so with her officially marrying Robert there will be no difference.

In the final chapter I will tell of our last night together as Mr. and Mrs.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments