Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch part nineteen

"The story continues but happy times are here"

5
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words


Part nineteen.

The weekly sleeping arrangements have now changed since her first threesome with Chris and Marcus. Tuesdays and Thursdays she shares her bed with Marcus. Wednesdays is her threesome with Chris and Marcus, Saturdays she shares her bed with Chris and I get to sleep with her on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays.

She now sleeps in her bra and panties with me and I love it! You may recall that her new lover Chris is also her fitness instructor and he is very athletic, he loves walking and anything to do with exercise, he also gets plenty of exercise in bed with my wife!

He loves to put on little shows like getting her to suck his dick when I take their morning coffee and orange juice into them in the mornings. But I am very thankful as it was Chris who persuaded her to loosen up and allow me to see her in her bra and panties.

He likes her to show off her beautiful body and has got her to go braless when she goes to the gym for her workout; he says that he loves other guys staring at her. They have been out to the movies together and he gets her to wear dresses that button down the front with no underwear and when they arrive at the cinema parking lot he gets her to unbutton the dress down to her navel, knowing that her breasts will show as they walk in.

She has told me that lots of men have seen her tits as they walk into the cinema and after the movie as they walk back to the car. She is not allowed to touch her dress; it must remain as it settles, even if it means her naked tits being on display. She tells me that on more than one occasion she has sat in the cinema the whole time with her left tit fully on display, even when the waiter brings their popcorn and drinks to them. How the waiters check on them every fifteen minutes just to look at her breasts.

She says that she loves the buzz that it gives her and Chris exploits this at every opportunity that he can, he even persuaded her to go for a picnic with him totally naked!

It was our night to be alone and she told me of her naked picnic as we shared a bottle of wine. Their naked picnic took place at a semi secluded nature trail some thirty minutes from our house. She had to strip naked in the car and leave her clothes in the car as they walked into the trail. From the parking lot there was a thirty yard walk to the start of the trail and during this short walk she would be on show to anyone who was in the parking lot.

She explained to me that she had to leave her clothes in the car thus ensuring that no matter who they saw she would have to stay naked! She further explained that at the start of the trail there was a pathway that was enclosed on either side by large trees, this went on for about fifty yards then the trail opened up to about an acre of grass and shrubs which offered very little if any place to hide if anyone else were to be walking the trail.

She told me that as they pulled into the parking lot she saw six other parked vehicles and she knew then that there was a very good chance that they would see other people during their hike to the picnic spot. She told how she had feelings of terror and excitement at the same time, how she could feel the cum already oozing from her very wet pussy. She was nervous of being seen naked but equally excited at the thought of having to be naked no matter whom they met.

She told me how a small part of her was hoping that they never saw anyone else but at the same time she hoped and prayed that they would! She wanted people to see her naked and vulnerable but was also nervous that they would. They chose this trail as it had a lake that guys often fish at so there would be a very good chance that she would be seen.

She told me how she stripped off her dress in the car, she did not wear any underwear to make the strip quicker, they then calmly walked from the parking lot and into the trail. Chris was carrying the picnic hamper and he had his camera around his neck. If they did see anyone Chris was to start taking photographs of her and use this as an excuse for her being naked, they were going to say that he was making a portfolio for her new job as a model.

They had just left the tree covered pathway and entered the grass and shrub open area when they could see a man walking towards them; he was about seventy yards away but headed in their direction. She told me that she instantly climaxed when they saw the man walking towards them, little did this unsuspecting stranger know that he was about to see my beautiful naked wife.

She was holding Chris’s hand and quietly shouted, “Oh my God, I’m fucking naked, he is going to see me fucking naked,” she continued, “should I put my hands over my pussy to hide my clit?”
“No!” Chris told her, “I want him to see you naked, that’s why I trimmed your pubic hair even shorter, I want it all on display, I want him to see your clit.”

She said that she was trembling with fear and excitement at the same time, her heart was racing for she knew that within two minutes a total stranger would see in the nude.

Chris squeezed her hand and calmly replied, “Relax baby and enjoy your nakedness, he is the first of hopefully many guys that are going to see your beautiful naked body today.”

He put down the picnic hamper and started taking pictures of her as she posed as a glamour model. She told me that her nerves were getting more out of control as the man got closer and closer, and then suddenly he was only about twenty feet away.

Chris stopped snapping with his camera as the man got to within five feet and shouted, “Hold on baby, let this nice gentleman pass before we continue.”

She told me that the man stopped and said, “You have a beautiful day for being outside naked hun.”

She realized that she was standing only five feet from this man and she was completely naked. Her tits, nicely trimmed pubic hair and clit were proudly on display to this stranger, her heart was racing and she loved being so naked and vulnerable.

Chris started talking to the man and explained that he was taking some nude photographs for her portfolio and that he hoped the man wasn’t offended by her nakedness.

“Are you kidding?” The man replied, “She is gorgeous and seeing this naked beauty has made my day.”

They chatted for about for about five minutes and during that time the man never took his eyes off of her naked body and Chris even called her over to him and introduced her to the stranger who they know now as Dale. He was less than two feet from my naked wife and could probably see the cum running down her legs.

Dale left them some ten minutes later and they continued along the trail, she told me that she needed a fuck so badly after Dale saw her naked, she was so hot and horny and loved what had just happened.

“Did you see him staring at me?” She asked Chris.

“Yes, he loved what he saw.” Chris replied.

“He saw me fucking naked, clit as well.” Carole shouted.

“Yes he did,” Chris commented, “and hopefully he won’t be the only guy who sees’s you naked today.”

“I hope not,” Carole screamed, “I hope a lot of guys see me like this!”

At the end of the open field were more trees and another pathway that led to the lake where people fish.

The plan was to have their picnic close to the lake as there would be more chance of more people there and so they continued their walk towards the trees at the end of the field. She told me that they arrived at the pathway at the end of the field and continued along it. The pathway was about a quarter of a mile long of flat areas and little slopes and it had trees along it, so there would be some shelter for her if she needed it.

She told me that they had got about fifty yards into this pathway, it was at this point that the flat pathway turned into the slopes, when they spotted another guy coming towards them. She told me, again her heart was racing with the excitement of another man seeing her naked.

This guy was about one hundred yards away but he was on a collision course with them, he was jogging up one of the slopes and as he got closer Chris started taking more pictures of her in a posing stance. She stood alongside a tree and had her arms wrapped around it like she was hugging it, at least this hid her tits and pussy.

The man got to about thirty yards from them and she shouted.

"Oh my God he is a fucking huge black man.”

She told me that Chris continued snapping away with his camera and she said.

“Wow, he is going to be the first black guy to see me naked, I hope that he stops to chat!”

Within one minute the black guy had reached them and he stopped jogging when he saw my naked wife and said to Chris, “Oh dude…You have one awesome job.”

Chris smiled and explained that he was taking photographs for her portfolio when the black guy said.

“If you want some photographs of her with a black stallion them I’m your guy!”

She was still hugging the tree and the black guy had only seen her ass but she told me that she had cum when the black guy said that, she was hoping that Chris would suggest a few photographs with her and the guy who introduced himself as Cordell.

Chris immediately thought that this was a great idea and asked Cordell if he wanted to go and stand at the tree with her, he wrapped his arms around the other side of the tree and linked her hands.

MrsJesika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MrsJesika

Chris took a few photographs and then told Cordell to stand behind her and place his hands on her naked ass, he instantly obliged.

She told me how his hands were rubbing her ass and let out a gentle groan as she climaxed again. Chris then told her to move from the tree and hug Cordell and put her hands on his ass and told him to do the same to her. She told he how Cordell’s eyes got huge as her saw her full frontal naked and he commented on how nice her pussy looked with its nicely trimmed pubic hairs and how he loved her nipple piercings.

She told me that another of her fantasies was to be naked with a black man and now this fantasy had come true. She also told me that she was on the verge of a multiple orgasm when Cordell’s hands held her naked ass. Chris then positioned Cordell who was wearing dark blue shorts and a red tee shirt behind her and got him to put his hands around her front and hold her tits, he eagerly obliged and she shivered with a huge climax as his hands caressed her naked breasts.

Chris was snapping away with his camera as Cordell trapped her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and gently squeezed. She told me how she nearly fainted with ecstasy at that point. Cordell then slowly moved his hands down her tummy and to her pubic hairs as she was biting her tongue to stop herself from screaming with pleasure. She could feel Cordell’s dick swelling as he pushed it against her naked ass.

Chris was clicking the camera like crazy as Cordell, who obviously needed no more direction, slowly moved one hand over her clit and she opened her legs a little to allow his hand to engulf her pussy, His hand was now in between her legs and was rubbing her soaked pussy. Chris called for her to get on her knees in front of Cordell and place her hands on the front of his shorts.

She told me that she didn’t need much persuading and within a few seconds she was on her knees and had her hands on the front of his shorts.

“His dick felt huge baby,” she told me, “I could feel it throbbing as I knelt there with my hands on it.”

Cordell then shouted to Chris, “Do you want some photographs of her holding a real dick?”

“Sure,” Chris replied much to her pleasure.

She told me that Cordell said to her, “Go on babe, get out my monster.”

She continued with her portrayal of what happened next and told me that she slowly tugged at his shorts and slowly revealed his monster!

“Baby…It was huge,” She said, it was at least ten inches long and too thick for me to get my hand around.”

She told me how she started working it up and down and it seemed to get even bigger, Chris was snapping on his camera as she was working on this monster black cock.

Chris shouted, “Do what comes naturally baby.”

“I needed no more prompting,” She told me, “I took it and guided my mouth over it.”

She told how she kissed it and licked it and tried to get as much of it in her mouth as she could but it was too thick and she could only manage about four inches in before gagging.

She sucked like crazy and told me that his pre cum tasted more salty than other white dicks that she has. Chris switched from photographs to video and was filming the whole episode. She told how she was sucking his dick and caressing his balls for about fifteen minutes before he said.

“Babe, wanna see if your pussy can take a real black dick?” He continued, "I bet you have never had one this size before, have you?”

“I have never seen one this size before, let alone been fucked by one,” she replied, “but I am going to now!”

She pulled his dick from the clutches of her mouth and smiled, with his pre sum dripping from her lips she looked at Chris for his approval and he gave her thumbs up. She told me how she stood up and turned around and bent over to give Cordell access to her soaking wet pussy.

He positioned himself and slowly started pushing his monster dick in her awaiting pussy. She told me how she could feel his dick stretching her lips as inch by inch he penetrated her.

“My first black cock!” She said to me with a huge smile on her face, “and it felt amazing.”

He got about five inches of his huge dick into her pussy and she told how he thrust hard as he fucked her, after about fifteen minutes he screamed that he was about to cum and she pulled her pussy away from his throbbing dick and immediately turned round and sunk to her knees again. She took his huge cock in her mouth and again sucked and licked, all this time Chris was filming the whole episode.

She felt his dick jerk and Chris shouted that he wanted to video his dick spurting its love seed so she pulled his dick out from her lips and opened her mouth. With her tongue out as far as it would go she eagerly awaited his cum.

She told me that a few moments later she felt a huge burst of semen hit her face as Cordell tried to aim his monster dick to fill her mouth. The second burst of his cum found its target and soon filled her mouth.

“He continued Cumming for almost two minutes baby,” She told me, “then I licked and sucked until I got every last drop.”

After he finished he took her hand and helped her to her feet before kissing her and pulling his shorts back up. He thanked Chris and squeezed her ass one more time kissed her tits before leaving them to continuing his jog. In the next chapter I will tell more of their picnic.

I got another bottle of wine and I said to her, “I am so happy that you have got to fulfill two of your fantasies within two weeks baby.”

She kissed me and thanked me and asked, “Do you have fantasies baby?”

“Of course I do.” I replied.

“Tell me one of them.” She replied.

‘Seriously, you really want to know?” I asked.

“Yes I do.” She answered.

“Promise you won’t get mad at me?” I asked.

“I promise.” She smiled as she held my hand.

“One of my fantasies is to see you in just your thong,” I trembled as I spoke, “to see you topless and to see your nipple piercings.”

She kissed me as she said, “Is that really a fantasy of yours?”

“Yes it is,” I said, “and I also fantasize about you sleeping with me like that.”

She put her glass on the table and stood up, I thought that she was mad at me for sharing that my fantasy involved her but she stood in front of me and unzipped her dress. I could not take my eyes off her as she slowly revealed her bright white bra.

She then seductively let her dress fall to the floor! She stood there in front of me wearing just her bra and thong! My eyes were examining every inch of her body as they ran from her bra downwards and I almost cum there and then when my eyes reached her thong for showing out of the top of her thong was about an inch of pubic hairs!

She looked down to her thong and saw that a lot of pubic hair was showing and said.

“Oops, I didn’t realize that I was showing that.”

She pulled her thong up to try to cover her hairs and turned around and I saw the back of her thong, her ass looked amazing and I wanted to grab it but I didn’t want to push my luck. She stood like that for about twenty seconds then she moved her arms around her back and unclipped her bra!

She had unclipped her bra in front of me! She turned around and slowly slid her bra from her shoulders and arms. At this point my dick was ready to explode as she stood in front of me with just one hand holding her bra to her tits. She bent down and kissed me and as she stood back up she let her bra fall to the floor!

Her tits! I saw her tits! I saw her naked tits and nipple piercings! She was standing there in front of me wearing only her tiny thong!

I was numb and leaking pre cum as she stood there topless for me, her nipple bars looked amazing and her tits were even better than I remembered them.

“Oh my God you are fucking beautiful,” I said, I love your nipple piercings and I love you!”

She smiled as she said, “Thank you baby, I love you too and from now on I am going to sleep with you like this.”

I was trembling as I shouted, “What…Naked, you are going to sleep naked with me?”

She sat down beside me and kissed me as she said, “I’m sorry baby but I can’t let you see me naked,” her words were soft as she continued, “I am not going to show you my pussy, I just couldn’t let you see me naked, so please understand that.”

“Baby, I am so happy that you have done this for me and I accept that I won’t see your pussy and am happy with that.” I replied.

“You can see me like this baby,” she told me, “but please don’t try to touch me.”

“I promise baby.” I replied.

“One more thing,” she replied, “please don’t ever ask to see my pussy because I couldn’t or wouldn’t ever let you see me like that,” she finished with, “you can see me like this but you will never see me naked, my pussy is for my lovers only and you will never be my lover.”

I accepted that and she said, “You must still wear your boxer shorts in bed, I don’t want to see your dick, the only dick’s that I want to see are the ones that fuck me, understand.”

I agreed and hugged her, the feel of her naked back was amazing, I hugged her for over three minutes before I cum in my shorts.

Part twenty comming soon

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments