Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch part twenty eight

"Sara continues with my cuckold lifestyle"

10
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Sara and I made love until two in the morning and it was the best sex that I have ever had. She teased me about her new lovers and we discussed new ideas on how to cuckold me further.

Monday arrived and our first day back to work after our wedding. I was anxious to see how Joe reacted to Sara but she called me at lunch time and told me that he acted as normal with her. Pat however kept reminding her that he was looking forward to their night together.

I arrived home around five thirty and Sara was already home and fixing dinner. Pat got home around six o’clock and brought a couple of bottles of wine with him. We ate dinner and relaxed until eight o’clock when Sara went to run her bath. She called me up to her and she said.

“Bathe me my cuck; make me nice for my lover.”

I bathed her and dried her off before going into our bedroom where I dressed her in her new red lingerie. Firstly, I slipped her bright red thong over her delicious pussy, I pulled her bra over her gorgeous breasts and then she stepped into her red tight dress, then she sat on the bed and I slipped her high heeled shoes onto her feet.

“Now leave me,” Sara said in her sexy voice, “leave me to finish getting ready for my night, naked in Pat’s bed. I left her and went down stairs to rejoin Pat and we chatted until she came down. She looked stunning as she walked down the stairs and went to kiss Pat; his hands grabbed her ass as the kissed deeply.

Thirty minutes later they went to bed, “We are going to go to bed my cuck,” Sara said, “enjoy your night alone in your bed while I enjoy my night, naked in Pat’s bed with his amazing cock.”

She kissed me goodnight and reminded me to be naked when I take their coffee to them in the morning. I watched as they went up stairs to his bedroom, his hands were all over her ass as they climbed the stairs.

I went to our room and stripped naked and lay on the bed listening to them having sex. An hour passed before Sara came running in, naked and she lay down and ordered.

“Okay my cuck, lick his cum from my pussy,” she continued, “lick it all or you will pay.”

I eagerly positioned myself and licked Pat’s cum from her soaking pussy. Seven or so minutes later and I had finished.

“All done,” I whispered, “I got it all.

“Are you sure?” Sara whispered, “you know what will happen if you have missed any.”

I told her that I had got it all and she pulled a Kleenex from the box and dried her pussy before getting another one and she placed it over her pussy lips and we waited. While we waited she told me that the cum that I had just licked was Pat’s first cum of the night, she wanted her pussy full for me.

Three minutes passed and she pulled the Kleenex from her gorgeous pussy and we looked. There was just a faint damp spot on the Kleenex and she looked at me and said.

“Oh my poor cuck,” she continued, “once again you have failed your task.”

“It is only a very tiny drop,” I smiled, “just a tiny drop.”

“But it was a drop,” Sara whispered back, “and you know the rules, it means a forfeit my cuck.”

Sara kissed me and said, “I didn’t make the rules, you did,” she continued, “you are the one who made the rules and you must pay.”

“So what is my forefeet?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“You said that your forfeits would be that you lose one of your nights with me,” Sara whispered, “don’t you remember?”

“Yes I do,” I whispered, “and I agree that I must complete the forfeit baby.”

She looked at my stiff dick and said, “What is that?”

I looked and saw that I had an erection and she said, “I told you my cuck, no erections.”

I smiled as I knew that this would mean another forfeit and said, “Sorry baby but seeing you naked and licking another guys cum from your pussy excites me.”

“But I told my cuck, no erections,” Sara whispered, “I hope he realizes that he will have another forfeit because his cock is hard.”

“I do baby and I am sorry,” I smiled, “I will accept my new forfeit.”

Sara kissed me and squeezed my erect tool and said, I am going back to Pat’s bed and more importantly his cock,” she continued, “you can work yourself off and get rid of that erection.”

She went back to Pat and I worked myself off, to my own amazement I found that I cum in my hand and licked it all up before I fell asleep around midnight. I got up at just after six the next morning and made coffee, I was naked as ordered and worked myself off and again, I cum in my hand and licked it all up before taking their coffee to them as I needed my dick to be limp.

Sara was sitting on the edge of the bed and was sucking Pat’s dick as usual and I put their coffee on the night stand. She pulled his dick from her mouth and asked me to kiss her good morning. I kissed her and as usual Pat’s dick brushed my cheek as we kissed. Sara was still holding Pat’s dick in her hand and said.

“You forfeit my cuck.”

I looked and said, “Yes baby, what is it?”

“Kiss me again,” Sara said softly, “and when you kiss me I want you to kiss what I am holding in my hand as well.”

She looked at Pat’s dick in her hand and said softly, “A proper kiss, I don’t just want a peck, I want a proper kiss on Pat’s cock.”

I bent down and said, “Yes baby.”

I kissed her again on her lips and she moved Pat’s dick closer to my mouth and I puckered my lips.

“Keep the kiss going until I tell you to stop,” Sara whispered, “don’t stop until I tell you.”

She held Pat’s dick in front of my lips and I kissed the end of it.

“Better still my cuck,” Sara said softly, “suck the end of it.”

I opened my mouth slightly and she eased the end of his dick into it. I sucked for almost one minute before she pulled it away.

“That’s a good cuck,” Sara said, “now go and let me take his delicious cum in my mouth.”

Pat smiled as I stood up and she pulled his dick back into her eager mouth again. I left them and got dressed and went down stairs and waited for them to join me. They came down about thirty minutes later, they were dressed for work and Sara kissed me.

“I hope that your forfeit was okay?” Sara asked, “Please tell me if I am taking things too far.”

“I loved my forfeit baby,” I replied, “You can take things as far as you like.”

We went to work and I called Sara at lunchtime and she reminded me that she will be in Marcus’s bed tonight and I got in instant erection when she said,

“You must bathe me and dress me in my new white sexy lingerie for Marcus tonight.”

“Yes baby,” I said.

“Then your wife will go to Marcus and be naked in his bed for him all night,” Sara told me, “She will have his cock again.”

I couldn’t wait.

After dinner she went to run her bath and I was ordered up stairs to bathe her. After drying her off I dressed her in a sexy tiny white thong and bra set followed by a skin tight black dress, I finished off by sliding her feet in her high heeled shoes and left her to finish getting ready for Marcus.

Pat and I were commented at how sexy she looked when she came down to join us.

“Marcus is going to freak out when you walk in babe,” Pat said, “you look amazing.”

“Thank you,” Sara said as she kissed Pat, “and I have new sexy lingerie on for him as well.”

At nine o’clock she kissed me before she went to Marcus and whispered, “You don’t get to sleep with me until Sunday,” she continued, “you failed your task last night and you must pay the price.”

“I know baby,” I said, “I understand, who will take my place on Friday?”

“I have not decided yet,” Sara whispered, “I think it will be Pat, that way you can clean my pussy after he has cum in it.”

Sara left for Marcus’s shortly after and Pat and I watched a movie until we went to bed. I worked myself off imagining Sara in bed with Marcus before falling asleep. Sara called me at six thirty the following morning and asked me to open the French doors as she was coming home via the back yard.

“You had better be naked,” Sara said on the phone.

I quickly stripped naked and unlocked the French doors just before she came through the back gate. It was drizzling with rain and she was naked and wet as she kissed me as she came in.

“Be a good cuck and run next door and get my clothes,” Sara smiled, “I left them behind in the living room.”

“Like this?” I asked, “Naked?”

“Yes, like that,” Sara smiled, “Naked.”

I quickly ran, naked through the gate and into Marcus’s house, he looked surprised to see me naked and joked about Sara dominating me.

“She is cuckolding you well,” Marcus said, “she told me how she is cuckolding you.”

I picked up her clothes and ran back home. The rain was cold but I still had an erection and as soon as I got in our house Sara saw my hard dick and said, “Now what is that?”

“I’m sorry baby,” I smiled, “its nature.”

“I told you…No erections,” Sara smiled, “that’s another forfeit you know.”

I smiled and said, “I understand baby.”

“Get rid of that,” Sara ordered in her sexy voice, “remember to cum in your hand and lick it up.”

I worked myself off and cum in my hand and once again I licked it all up.

“That’s better,” Sara said softly, “I never told you that you could have an erection did I?”

“No baby, I’m sorry” I replied, “I couldn’t help it.”

“I will decide on your new forfeit and tell you tonight,” Sara smiled, “it will be a good one though, it will humiliate you.”

“Now you may get dressed,” Sara smiled, “but don’t forget that you sleep on the couch tonight while I spend the night naked in bed with Joe!”

I smiled and went to get dressed and we left for work. I got home around six and Sara had already got dinner ready and was running her bath, we ate dinner and Sara went to her hot bath. Pat followed her into the bathroom; he wanted to see her naked body before her night of sex with Joe.

Pat came down and told me that Sara wanted me so I went upstairs and bathed her before I dressed her and got her ready for her black stallion. Joe arrived and we ate dinner and around nine o’clock they went to bed. I was on the couch and around ten o’clock Sara came down naked and holding her pussy.

“Are you ready my cuck?” Sara asked as she positioned her pussy over my mouth.”

“Yes baby,” I replied, “I am ready.”

I licked Joe’s cum from her pussy for over fifteen minutes before declaring that I was done.

“Thank you my cuck,” Sara said, “I enjoyed that.”

“Are we not doing the Kleenex test?” I asked.

“Not tonight,” Sara answered, “because if you fail, and you probably will fail, it will mean that you won’t get to sleep with me on Sunday.”

“I know baby,” I said, “that was the deal and I accept that.”

“But I want and need to spend one night with you,” Sara whispered, “I need one night with my husband.”

I smiled and said, “Thank you baby.”

“Baby,” Sara whispered, “I am only having sex with Joe, Pat and Marcus because you want it.”

I smiled and asked, “Don’t you enjoy having sex with them baby?”

“Yes I do,” Sara said, “and I love humiliating and punishing you, but I also want to have sex with you baby.”

“I understand baby and thank you,” I whispered, “now go back to your black dick.”

Sara kissed me and went back to Joe. The following morning I worked myself off to make sure that I didn’t have an erection before taking their coffee to them. I left them in bed as I went to work, I called Sara at lunchtime and she told me that Joe had left me a surprise for when I got home.

I was excited to arrive home and Sara was already home and fixing dinner when I got there. She went to the fridge and pulled out a whisky glass and gave it to me. It was a quarter full of cum.

“Your forfeit baby,” Sara smiled, “Joe left this for you.”

Sara took me upstairs and told me to strip naked, she got her camera and started filming and told me to drink Joe’s cum from the glass. My dick was stiff and I could feel pre cum oozing from it. She filmed as I drank the cum and emptied the glass.

“Make sure that you use your tongue and get every drop,” Sara whispered, “you must not miss any.”

I did as I was told and licked the glass clean as Sara filmed me, she sent the video file to Joe with the message, “Forefeet completed.”

She kissed my erection and I said, “I’m sorry that I have an erection baby,” I know that means I have another forfeit.”

Sara smiled and asked, “Do you want another forfeit?”

I smiled back and said, “I must, I have an erection!”

Sara took my dick in her mouth and sucked me off!

“That was a little gift from me,” Sara whispered as she wiped her mouth, “now no more erections in front of me, understand?”

“Yes baby,” I whispered.

The rest of the week went as planned with the exception that she spent Thursday night with Marcus and not Pat.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

Friday night she slept with Pat and I licked his cum from her pussy and as usual Joe was her Saturday night treat while I slept on the couch. I had racked up about four forfeits and I was eager to know what my punishments were to be.

Sunday morning I worked myself off before taking their coffee to them. I was naked as ordered and I could taste Joe’s cum on her lips as I kissed her. Around ten o’clock Sara and Joe came down and joined me and Pat in the living room, I was still naked as ordered and Joe left us.

Sara called me to the kitchen and kissed me as she said, “I love you baby.”

“I love you too sweetheart,’ I replied, “What is my forfeit?”

“Okay,” Sara whispered, “go and wash my car.”

“Okay baby,” I smiled, “I will go and put my shorts on and wash your car.”

“No,” Sara quickly replied, “you must stay naked until lunchtime remember,” she continued, “you stay naked from Saturday evening until Sunday lunchtime, remember?”

I looked at my dick and said, “I have to wash your car like this? Naked?”

Sara smiled and said, “Yes like that, naked!” Sara smiled and continued, “I told you that I would humiliate you and you wanted me to.”

Our house is situated in a very small cul de sac, Marcus’s house sits on the corner, our house is next to Marcus’s and our other next door neighbor is away for most of the year, they are an elderly couple who only use their house once or twice a year for a week or two. The only other house on our cul de sac is on the curve of the cul de sac and is owned by Nicky, a legal secretary in her late thirties, the rest of the cul de sac is filled with trees, like a wooded forest. The road that joins our little cul de sac is about two hundred feet from us.

Our driveway is long enough for three cars, which is good as Pat, Sara and I all have our own car. Typically Sara’s car is almost always the closest to our back door and I thought that I would be shielded by Pat’s and my car as I washed her car in the nude. I was wrong!

Sara took the car keys and maneuvered all the cars so that her car was right at the end of our driveway and although it would be unlikely that passing traffic from the road that connects to ours would be able to see me there was always a possibility. I would however be on full display to everyone that was on our street.

“But what if Nicky comes out?” I asked.

“Then she will see you naked,” Sara smiled, “and make sure that you don’t get any erections or there will be more forfeits.”

My dick was already hard. I was so excited but nervous at the same time, I was hoping that Nicky did come out and saw me washing the car in the nude.

“Have I really got to wash your car in the nude?” I asked.

“Yes, naked, you know the rules,” Sara replied with a smile, “you must be naked and no erections!”

I took the sponge and cleaning stuff and walked naked to her car. I was looking around to make sure that nobody was around. I unrolled the garden hose and started to wash Sara’s car in the nude.

Sara sat on a chair on our front porch and was taking photographs of me naked while I washed her car. It was about fifteen minutes later that I heard the all familiar beep of a car alarm being turned off and I froze on the spot. I looked down at Nicky’s driveway and saw her getting into her car.

Sara had heard it as well and called out to me, “Don’t stop, carry on my cuck.”

“Nicky is getting in her car,” I shouted.

“Then she will see my cuck naked,” Sara shouted back, “this is your forfeit and you must stay naked.”

I heard Nicky’s BMW start up and she backed out of her driveway, I slowly moved around the front of Sara’s car to hide my dick and embarrassment. Nicky stopped at our driveway and called out.

“Morning Malc.”

I looked and gingerly called back, “Good morning Nicky.”

Nicky always stuck me as a fun loving girl, she has a good job and always looks good, she is about twenty pounds heavier than Sara but she still has a great figure, she has short black hair and beautiful brown eyes and as I said, she is quite attractive, her job prevents her from having much time for relationships.

I could feel my dick start to stiffen as she said, “It’s a great day for car washing.”

I smiled and checked to make sure that only the top of my body was on view to her and replied, “Yes it is.”

Nicky smiled and said, “I know that I probably shouldn’t ask but,” she pulled her sunglasses up and continued, “are you naked?”

I was shaking as I answered, “Yes, I’m sorry; I didn’t know that you would see me.”

Nicky gave a huge grin and replied, “Don’t be sorry, I like what I saw, I only saw your cute little naked butt,” she continued, I may just stop here while you continue, please be naked out here as often as you like.”

Sara had joined us and said, “Good morning Nicky,” she continued, I’m sorry it is my fault, I wanted to take some photographs of him completing his forfeit,” she finished with, “he has to wash my car in the nude for his punishment.”

Sara had got to Nicky’s car window now and they were chatting, I couldn’t hear everything but they were both giggling as they chatted.

“Come here my cuck,” Sara shouted to me, “it is rude to ignore our neighbor.”

I looked at my erection and I knew that Nicky was about to see me full frontal naked.

“Come here,” Sara shouted, “it’s okay, Nicky don’t mind that she will see your cock.”

I placed my hands over my dick and emerged from my hiding place and started to walk the five feet to Sara and Nicky.

“Oh he is shy,” Sara giggled, “move your hands and walk properly.”

I moved my hands and exposed my erect dick to them both.

“Wow,” Nicky gasped as she feasted her eyes on my erect dick, “would you like to come and wash my car after you have finished with Sara’s?”

I smiled an embarrassed smile as Sara said, “Of course he will.”

“Naked?” Nicky asked.

“If you want him naked,” Sara smiled, “of course he will be naked.”

“Then yes please,” Nicky smiled, “I am just popping to the store but will be back in thirty minutes,” she continued, “you want to come and we can chat as we enjoy the view?”

“That would be great,” Sara replied.

Sara looked and pointed at my erection and said, “Now what is that?”

I looked at my tool and she said, “Go and get rid of that, and you know what to do with it.”

I went to walk along the drive to go into the house and Sara shouted, “Get rid of it out here.”

I had to work myself off and lick my own cum out in the driveway. I hid behind Sara’s car as I worked myself off and licked it up then I rejoined them with my dick now limp as Nicky looked and smiled.

“He must not have an erection while he is washing the car,” Sara giggled, “he must get rid of it and lick it up.”

Nicky was staring at my now limp dick.

“That’s better,” Sara smiled, “now remember, no erections.”

Nicky’s was smiling as her eyes were focused on my now limp dick and she could clearly see the remaining last drops of my cum dripping from my limp dick and said, “Poor you.”

I smiled and Nicky said, “But I am very happy that you have this forfeit, I have not seen a dick for over three years.”

Sara smiled and said, “Nicky, if you don’t have any objections, you will see this naked cock out here very often!”

Nicky smiled and said, “Now why would I object to that!”

Her eyes were still glued to my dick as she shouted, ‘He can be naked out here as often as you like, but you will see me out here more often if he is naked.”

Nicky left to go to the store and Sara smiled at me as I finished washing her car.

“See, my cuck, Nicky is happy that you are naked out here, so you will be naked out here very often!” Sara smiled, “get used to it as you will be naked out here a lot!”

Nicky came home around twenty minutes later and Sara and I walked down to her house. It felt strange walking out in the street completely naked but I was getting used to it and liked it. Sara and Nicky sat in her driveway as I washed Nicky’s car in the nude.

Twenty minutes later Nicky brought out some fresh lemonade and I took a break from my car wash duty. I could feel my dick stiffen as I stood next to Sara with Nicky’s eyes feasting on my manhood. Sara giggled as she saw that my dick was getting hard and gently slapped my naked ass.

“Oh dear,” Sara giggled, “You have another one.”

I looked at my erection and Sara said, “You know what to do.”

I smiled and said, “Nicky may I use your bathroom?”

“Get rid of it out here,” Sara smiled, “in front of us.”

I went numb as Nicky shouted, “Oh yes please, please do.”

“Really?” I asked, “Here?”

“Yes here,” Sara shouted, “right here.”

“Yes here,” Nicky shouted, “I want to see this, if you don’t mind Sara?”

“Of course I don’t mind,” Sara smiled, “and you know what to do with your cum.”

I put my lemonade down and started working my dick as Nicky and Sara watched. Ten minutes later and I was about to cum so I placed my hand in front of my dick and shot my load into my palm.

“Lick it clean my cuck,” Sara ordered, “we don’t want to miss any.”

Nicky’s eyes were glued on me as I licked my own cum from my hand.

“Holy fuck,” Nicky screamed, “that is so erotic.”

“Go and continue washing our friend’s car,” Sara ordered, “and no erections.”

I went back to my chores and they sat and watched me. I knew that I would get another erection soon and knew that Nicky would see me work myself off again before I finish with her car. Sure enough and twenty minutes later my dick was hard again.

Nicky said, “Sara he has another erection.”

“Come here cuck,” Sara ordered, “now you face another forfeit, get rid of that first.”

Again I worked myself off in front of them and licked my own cum.

“I am so glad that I went to the store this morning,” Nicky said with a smile, “otherwise I would not have enjoyed this morning.”

I finished washing Nicky’s car and went to where the girls were sitting, I went to sit down and Sara said, “You must stand, we can’t see your cock if you are sitting down.”

I stood there for almost thirty minutes, trying to stop getting an erection but it was not easy as every time I looked at Nicky I saw that she was staring at my dick.

“Nicky is going to come back to our house and have lunch with us,” Sara said.”

“That will be nice,” I said.

“You will stay naked,” Sara smiled, “and you know what will happen if you get an erection.”

“I have to stay naked?” I asked, “All afternoon?”

“Yes all afternoon, and you will be our servant,” Sara smiled, “you will wait on us and you will be naked.”

We all walked back to our house, the girls made me walk in front of them so that they could see my naked ass as we walked home. We got to our house and Pat joked about me being naked outside. We ate lunch and I waited on them all afternoon, I was not allowed to sit because they wanted to see my naked dick and ass.

It started drizzling with rain around three o’clock, just as Nicky was about to leave us.

“Get an umbrella and walk Nicky home my cuck,” Sara said, “we don’t want our guest to get wet.”

“Like this, naked?” I asked.

“Of course naked,” Sara smiled, “she knows what you look like naked.”

Nicky smiled and said, “Yes I do,” she continued, “and I will tell Sara if you get hard when you walk me home.”

I got the umbrella and walked Nicky home, the umbrella was a standard size and it meant that Nicky would be brushing against me as I held it up and I knew that this would give me a stiff dick. She put her arm around my waist to get more cover from the rain and sure enough by the time we had walked to her house I had a huge erection.

During our walk to her house Nicky asked me about our cuckold lifestyle and I told her how much I loved being cuckolded by Sara.

“Even things like today when you are humiliated?” Nicky asked.

“Especially things like today,” I replied.

I got Nicky to her porch and she told me to wait there for a moment, she took her phone out and took a photograph of me naked with my erection.

“I’m sorry but I have to do this,” Nicky said with a smile, “Sara asked me to send her a text picture if you get an erection on our walk home.”

She sent the picture to Sara who text back, “Take the umbrella away and make him stand in the rain and work himself off please Nicky.”

Nicky showed me the text from Sara and she took the umbrella away from me. I stood there naked in the rain and worked myself off while Nicky filmed me, I cum in my hand and licked it up before Nicky sent the video file to Sara.

Nicky kissed my cheek and hugged my naked ass before I walked naked to our house. I got home and Sara said, “You forgot the umbrella, go back and get it my cuck.”

I walked back to Nicky’s house naked and retrieved the umbrella. Nicky thanked me for a wonderful afternoon and squeezed my ass as I left her and said to me.

“Do you mind if I keep the video that I took of you?” she continued, “I will look at it when I need some relief.”

I blushed and told her that it was fine with me. I got home and showered, the rain was cold on my skin and I needed to get warm. I stayed naked for the rest of the day and Sara took a nice hot bath around seven o’clock.

She came down and she was wearing a new sexy red dress for me, she looked amazing and whispered.

“I have extra special sexy lingerie on just for you my husband,” she continued, “I didn’t tell you before but I bought some extra sexy clothes just for you!”

I smiled and she whispered, “No one else will see these and tonight I am going to give you the best sex of your life my darling husband.”

She kept her promise and we made love until the early hours of the morning and it was the best sex ever.

Part twenty nine coming soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments