Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch - part twenty

"The story continues"

7
8 Comments 8
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words
She was sitting next to me and continued to tell me about her naked picnic with Chris. She was wearing only her thong and her tits looked beautiful, the nipple bars that went through her nipples really did enhance her already beautiful and perfectly formed nipples, this was the first time that I had seen her tits in over two years and I loved every minute of it.

Although, she had made it crystal clear that she would never ever let me see her pussy, that part of her body was for her lovers only and as I would never ever be her lover, her pubic hairs and pussy were definitely out of bounds to me but I could however still see a few pubic hairs showing from her thong.

She drank some more wine and said, “Let me go and change this thong and I will continue to tell you of our naked picnic.”

I looked puzzled and replied, “Change your thong, why baby?”

“This one does not quite cover me,” She answered, I have to keep adjusting it to stop showing my hairs and I don’t want you to see my hairs, that part of my body is private.”

“Are you going to put panties on then?” My heart sank a little and I said, “I love seeing you in a thong.”

She stood up and walked to the stairs, her naked ass looked amazing, and she said, “I am going to put a different thong on,” she smiled as she continued, “I told you that I would let you to see me in just a thong, I just need one that covers me and doesn’t show my pubic hairs.”

She returned a few minutes later and had indeed changed her thong, this one was more plain and had more material, instead of just a half inch strap at the back it had a strap of about two inches but it did still show the cheeks of her gorgeous ass and the front completely covered her bush area.

She kissed me as she sat down and said, “I’m sorry about that baby but I do feel more comfortable now,” She took another sip of wine and continued, “that thong didn’t cover enough and like I told you, that part of my body is for my lovers only to see.”

I told her that I understood and she emphasized, “I hope that you understand baby, that although I now let you see me like this, you will never see me naked,” she continued, “you will never see my pussy and you will never be my lover,” she finished with, “and I would never, ever let you touch me.”

I kissed her to acknowledge that I understood and she said, “We may be married but you will never, ever have my body,” she continued with, “I could still never be intimate with you, understand,” she finished with, “I may have given in and let you see my tits and ass but I would never let you see me naked or let you touch me.”

“Of course I do baby,” I replied, “I accept that and agree to that, I am just happy that I can now see you like this.”

“I am trying to give you something baby,” she told me, “just please try to understand how difficult and strange this is for me,” she finished with, “I know that you desperately want to touch my tits but there’s no way that I would ever let you do that.”

I kissed her hand and told her that I understood and accepted that.

She smiled as she said, “You can touch my ass but only through my clothes, not when I am wearing panties or a thong, understand?” She continued, “Only my lovers can touch my body and as I have told you, you will never be my lover.”

“Absolutely baby,” I replied, “and I won’t try anything, I promise.”

She said, “I’m sure that this is torture for you, being able to see my tits and ass and not being allowed to touch, that is one of the reasons that I stopped you seeing me two years ago.”
I replied, “It is torture baby, but I will deal with it, I am so happy that I can see you like this now, I totally understand that I will never be allowed to touch you and I’m fine with that, and I am fine with the knowledge that I will never ever have sex with you.”

“Good,” she said, “because I would never have sex with you.”

“Now let me continue with my naked picnic story.” She said.

She told me that after Cordell had finished and left them, Chris took some baby wipes from the picnic hamper and she cleaned herself with them and they continued their walk into the trail. Soon they would reach the area that was to be their home for the picnic, it was about two hundred yards from the lake, close enough for anyone to see that she was naked but far away enough to be on their own.

She told me how nervous and excited she was as they got to the end of the pathway that led to the open area by the lake, she held his hand and asked.

“I am fucking naked; what if there are lots of men there?”

“Then they will see a beautiful naked girl,” Chris smiled, “just relax baby.”

“You’re not the one who is naked, I am.” She said.

“Yes you are naked and as we have no clothes for you, you will have to stay naked.” Chris told her.

“I am just worried in case there are women and children there,” she replied. I don’t mind other men seeing me naked, but I don’t want to upset kids and women.”

Chris acknowledged that was a good point and told her to stay where she was while he went to check out the spot, he returned a few minutes later and told her that there were seven guys who were fishing but they were in the distant and could not see anything and there was just one guy who was sunbathing who would be in the range of where they were to picnic.

“No kids or women!” He screamed, “Just one guy who will be close to us.”

“Then let’s go!” She shouted in her excited voice, let’s go and let this guy see me naked!” She continued. “Let’s go and show him my naked body.”

They walked from the tree covered area and into the lake part and she got her first look at the guy who was sunbathing, he was laying on his back and was wearing a pair of black shorts and a white vest top. Chris chose a spot that was about thirty yards away from him to lay out the picnic stuff and she sat on the blanket.

They had a quick snack and she layed on her front to sunbathe, she didn’t notice that the guy had turned over and had seen her. He had positioned himself to look straight at her and after a few minutes he found some courage to stand up and stretch his arms. From his position he could clearly see that she was naked and her ass was on display.

Chris was giving my wife a running commentary as to what the guy was doing, he told her that the guy was rubbing oil into his arms and that he was looking right at her.

“I think that you should turn over baby and give him a better view.” Chris told her.

She immediately turned over and pretended that she hadn’t seen the guy and gave him a full shot of her tits and pussy. She propped her head on a rolled up towel and put her sunglasses on. Chris was whispering his commentary now as he realized that the guy had in fact moved his blanket about five feet closer to them.

“He is laying on his front and has a direct view of your pussy baby,” Chris whispered. “You should open your legs a little to give him a better view.”

She told me how she opened her legs a few inches to allow him a better view of her vagina and Chris then leaned over and kissed her clit, in full view of this guy. Chris then suggested that they take a “selfie” photograph of themselves; he told her that he was hoping that the guy would come over and offer to take a photograph for them.

She told me that she was sitting up and had bent her knees up to her chin and held her legs with her arms and Chris put his arm around her and with his other hand he pushed the camera out as far as he could and snapped a couple of photographs. The guy was still laying on his front and staring at them both as Chris did his best to show that it was too difficult to take the “selfie” by himself.

Sure enough the guy stood up and started to walk over to them.

“He’s coming!” She whispered. “Fuck, he’s coming, he’s going to see my clit, I want him to see my soaking wet pussy, I want him to see everything, I want to part my pussy lips so that he can see everything!

“Put your legs down so he can see your tits baby,” Chris whispered back, “I want him to see your nipple piercings and your beautiful naked pussy.”

She told me that with her heart racing and a tingling in her pussy she put her legs back down but opened them enough to show her pussy lips that she had parted a little and waited for the guy to arrive. Within thirty seconds he was standing in front of them staring at her naked body, she could see a bulge in his shorts and she opened her legs a little more to show even more of her sex.

“I saw you trying to take a photograph,” he said in a soft voice, “would you like me to take one for you?”

“Would you mind?” Chris asked, “we have to capture us at our picnic with Carole naked and it is difficult to do.” Chris was thinking on the spur of the moment and continued with “We have made a bet and a dare with her husband, that I can get her naked at a picnic with me and we have to have a photograph to prove that we did it.”

“Sure I don’t mind,” the guy replied, “you must have a great husband to make that bet.”

“He is the best,” Carole said, “by the way, I am Carole and this is Chris, I was nervous about being naked in public but we had to win the bet, I hope that you don’t mind me being naked like this?”

“With a body like that, you don’t need to be nervous,” he replied, “I am Pat by the way, it is a pleasure to meet you both.”

He shook Chris’s hand and kissed her hand and said, “Do you make many bets like this?”

“It is more of a dare,” Chris replied, “the dare was that she would walk naked from the car and have a picnic in the nude with me,” he finished with, “that is why we need the photograph of her naked with me, to prove to her husband that she did it.”

Chris handed Pat the camera and he took a few photographs of my naked wife and Chris hugging each other while sitting on the blanket.

“If you don’t mind me saying.” Pat said, “you can’t see that you are naked like this, it looks like you are topless, but it doesn’t show that you are naked.”

Chris smiled and said, “He is right babe, let’s stand up, that way Pat can get some photographs of you showing that you are indeed completely naked.”

Pat held his hand out and helped Carole to her feet, he stood staring at her for as long as possible before Chris put his arm around her waist and they posed for Pat. He took about twenty photographs before Chris said.

“I have an idea,” he was smiling as he continued, “if I take a few photographs with you and Pat baby, it will prove that we were not just in a back yard somewhere with you naked,” Chris winked as he continued, “would you mind posing with her for a few photographs Pat?”

“Sure thing.” Pat replied and instantly gave Chris the camera. She told me that within seconds he had his arms around her and Chris snapped away. Chris took a couple of pictures of them hugging with Pat’s hands on her naked ass, and just as he did with Cordell, Chris had Pat stand behind her and hold her breasts.

"I was cumming and cumming baby,” Carole told me, “my pussy has never been so wet.”

Like Cordell, Pat was told to move his hands down to her waist and kiss her neck. Pat obliged and actually licked her neck.

“I screamed as he licked my neck baby because I had an enormous multi climax.”

“Chris then had Pat place his hands on my pubic hairs while he took more photographs.” Carole told me.

“His finger was rubbing my clit and I screamed again as I cum,” she continued, “his touch was so gentle and he knew just what to do to excite me.”

“Take your vest off Pat.” Chris shouted.

She told me that Pat removed his vest and she ordered, “Take your shorts off Pat!”

She said that she had no idea what she was saying or doing as she was in a world of her own, all she could think of was how gentle Pat’s touch was and how it made her cum every time he touched her.

Laurenth__rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laurenth__rose



“Really?” Pat asked, “Shall I take them off?”

She told me that at that point she shouted, “No… I want to take them off for you.”

She dropped to her knees and slowly pulled his shorts down, revealing a seven inch stiff dick.

“He was not circumcised baby,” Carole told me, “his dick looked and felt so smooth and he was shaved, not a hair around his dick at all.”

She told me that she took hold of his manhood and gently kissed the end of it before slowly engulfing it with her mouth. She said that she had been sucking his dick for about three minutes when he shouted that he was cumming.

She told me that within a few seconds he was filling her mouth with his love juice. She finished licking every drop and swallowing it before he pulled his shorts back up. Chris asked him to join us for our picnic she told me, and he did, we ate and relaxed for about an hour,

“Pat couldn’t keep his eyes off me,” she said. “He kept resting his hand on my leg as we talked,” she continued, “I wanted him to touch me... anywhere… I knew that as soon as he touched me that I would climax again.”

She told me that she could see a bulge in his shorts and she moved her hand to slide down and play with his dick.

“I wanted and needed his dick in my pussy,” she said. “I layed down and pulled him on top of me, and pulled his shorts down.”

She told me how she moved her hand down and guided his throbbing dick into her very wet pussy.

“He was squeezing my tits and his tongue was buried deep into my mouth as he gently eased his throbbing dick inside my pussy,” she went on. “I must have cum eight times, he was so gentle and his thrusts teased me on every stroke,” she finished with, I was screaming with pleasure and I dug my nails in his ass he filled my pussy with his cum.”

She told me that even after he had cum, he still layed on top of her with his dick shrinking in her cum drenched pussy for about five minutes, just kissing her and gently stroking and squeezing and licking her tits.

Finally, he rolled off and pulled his shorts back over his now limp dick and told her how wonderful she is. Chris handed her some more baby wipes and she again cleaned herself up before they packed the picnic stuff away and all three of them made their way back to the car. Pat kept on kissing her and stroking her ass as they made their way back.

When they arrived at the parking lot, she was glad to see the only other car there was Pat’s. Chris loaded the hamper into the car and got in. She kissed Pat again and he rubbed her clit one more time, she screamed again as he brought her to yet another climax. She told me that she pulled his shorts down a little and kissed his dick again before she got into the car.

She put her dress on and told Chris that she had had the best afternoon of her life.

“You will never guess where Pat lives baby?” She shouted.

“Where?” I asked.

“In the large apartment complex at the end of the next road from ours.” She blurted out.

They had exchanged telephone numbers when they got back to the car and he told her which area he lived in. She was shocked to find out that he lived in our neighborhood and asked him where he lived.

“Maybe we can keep in touch?” He asked her.

“Most definitely, I need to see you again.” She answered.

I asked her, “So you liked him fucking you did you?”

“He didn’t fuck me, he made love to me baby, he was gentle and it was so nice to make love rather than just fuck.” She answered. Before I could say anything else she quickly said in a sexy voice.

“And yes I do intend on seeing him again, nobody, not even Robert has made me cum like Pat did,” her eyes were glistening as she continued. “He made love to me and that is way different to a fuck, I climaxed so hard and deep when he made love to me that I have to see him again!”

I love seeing her happy like this and she said,” Pat made love to me and that was so wonderful, I have to see him again, I need him to make love to me all night long!”

I asked, “So when are you going to see Pat again?”

“I am going to call him tomorrow and see if he wants to have dinner and spend the night baby!” She continued, “I need to introduce him to you, after all he is going to make love to your naked wife all night long and therefore you need to meet him.”

Pat was to come and have dinner with us the following day, she had already told me that he would be spending the night with her and she had cancelled all other engagements so that there would be no interruptions.

She had already showered by the time that I arrived home from work and she was wearing a pretty flowered summer dress that had thin straps that went around her neck and no bra.

She looked sensational and I was hard as soon as I saw her so I’m sure that Pat will be as well when he sees her. Pat was due to arrive at seven o’clock and he was knocking on the door at a quarter to seven.

I laughed as I said, “He is keen baby.”

She kissed me as she opened the door; Pat had a bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine in his hands and handed them to her as she kissed him on the door step.

I heard him say, “I’m very nervous about meeting your husband.”

She pulled him in and kissed him passionately in front of me and said, “You don’t need to be nervous, Malcolm is fine with me sleeping with you.”

I shook his hand and said, “Bud, no need to be nervous, we have an open relationship,” I continued, “she tells me that you are amazing when it comes to sex, you make love to her, you don’t just fuck her.”

He blushed and I said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to embarrass you, I just wanted you to know that I know all about her naked picnic with you. She told me how you made her have multiple orgasms every time you touched her.”

She kissed him again passionately and said, “See I told you, Malcolm is fine with us spending the whole night making love together,” she continued.” He is going to sleep in the guest room so that me and you can be naked together in my bed all night long.”

Pat was in his late twenties and small built, he works in a home improvement store as a section manager, and he has never married and lives in a studio apartment by himself.

“Baby,” Carole said, “I met Pat for lunch yesterday and told him all about our life,” she smiled as she continued, “he knows that you and I don’t have sex and that you have not seen me naked in over two years.”

I blushed as she continued, “I even told him about Robert and how you were going to end our marriage just so that I could marry him.”

Oh I see,” I replied, a little nervous myself now.

“I think that was so cool of you,” Pat said as he raised his glass, “putting her before your needs is something to be proud of.”

“Thank you my friend,” I replied, “baby, I like Pat a lot already.”

“Thank you,” Pat replied, “maybe you might do that for me one day if all goes well with me and Carole.”

I almost choked, I had only just met him and yet he seemed so at ease already. My wife put her wine glass down and said in a very seductive voice. “Umm, there’s a thought, I like that idea,” she continued. “If you continue to make love to me like you did before then that may very well happen!” she then gave him a very long, very deep passionate kiss, I could see her tongue wrapping itself around his as she pulled his hands to her breasts.

I watched as he gently caressed her breasts through the thin material of her dress then he moved his mouth to her neck and started kissing and licking it, his hands moved to her ass and I watched as he massaged her ass, her breathing got very heavy and within a minute she screamed as she climaxed.

“Fuck… I love you!” She shouted. She then looked at me and shouted. “Baby, we may end up ending our marriage sooner than you think!”

“Oh,” he replied with a huge smile on his face.

“I do… I really do,” she shouted again. “I fucking love you, I love what you do to me, I love how you make me climax by just kissing me, I fucking love you and I want you!

“I’ll drink to that,” Pat replied as he broke his clinch from her and raised his glass again.

She took her glass and raised it and shouted, “A toast to Pat, whom I love and may he grow to love me too.”

He looked at me for approval and I raised my glass to salute her toast, this gave him the courage that he needed and he replied.

“I do love you, I know that we only met a short while ago,” he continued. “ But I can’t stop thinking about you,” he shouted, “Carole…I fucking love you too!”

Dinner was a mix of small talk about Pat’s life, and how his parents divorced when he was just three years old, and he was a very old fashioned guy, he said that when he met Carole at the picnic that he wanted to cover her up so that other people couldn’t see her naked, she thought that was so sweet.

“I got jealous,” he said, “I was praying that we never met anyone else as we walked to the car as I didn’t want anyone else seeing you naked.”

She thought that was adorable of him and leaned across the table and kissed him.

“Well now that you are in my life, no one else will see my naked body from now on,” she said. 

She held his hand and continued, “My body will only be seen by you.”

“Really?” You mean that?” He asked.

“Yes I mean it,” she answered, “you will be the only one who sees my naked body from now on.”

He said, “I guess I am kind of old fashioned but I believe that when you are in a relationship then you should remain faithful in that relationship, I know that you and Malcolm have an open marriage and that is fine, you both agreed to that.”

She kissed him again and said, “I promise you that nobody and I mean nobody apart from you will see my naked body or even see me in any form of undress again.”

“Wow, thank you,” he replied.

She looked at me and with that I’m sorry look on her face she said. “I promise that you will be the only one who sees my body from now on,” her voice was soft and sincere as she continued. “That even goes for Malcolm, I won’t even let him see me in my underwear from now on.”

My heart sank, I had only just got to see her tits again after two years and now that was gone again.

“Wow.” Pat said as he looked at me.

“It’s okay,” I replied, “I understand and if that’s what she wants then I’m okay with it, she must really like you.”

“I love him!” Carole shouted, “I meant that when I said it, I love him!”

He kissed her again and said, “I love you too!”

He said, “I have never found the girl of my dreams yet,” he looked at my wife and gently said, “that was until I met you.”

She thought that was also very sweet. We finished dinner and he helped her clear the dishes, he then went to the bathroom and she came to me and kissed me and said.

“I’m sorry baby,” she had sorrow in her voice. “I know that I have only just let you see my tits again but he is really special.”

“It’s okay,” I said. “So I guess the full ban is back on now?”

“I’m sorry baby,” she said again. “At least you got to see my tits and thong for a couple of weeks, I need to… No I want to be faithful to him; I really do love him already.”

Pat rejoined us and she said, “Pat, sweetheart, to prove to you how faithful I am to you,” she was squeezing my hand as she continued, “when you are not in my bed with me, I will be sleeping alone, Malcolm will no longer share my bed with me, he will be sleeping in the guest room every night.”

He smiled as she continued, “I won’t even share my bed with Malcolm.”

He choked and said,”Wow are you sure?”

“Yes, totally,” she replied. “Malcolm has agreed to sleep in the guest room and also agreed to not being allowed to see me in my underwear from now on, that’s how much I love you!”

“Again, wow,” he muttered, “and I will spend as many night’s with you as you like sweetheart.”

“I want you every night,” she screamed.

“Then I will be here every night, if you want me to.” He smiled.

“I do! I really do! I want you to sleep with me every night, I am very highly sexed.” She shouted, “I love you and want you with me every second that I can.”

“Settled then, I love you too and I will be honored to share your bed with you every night,” he replied.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments