Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my wife's fantasy finally comes true

"my wife finally get her double penetration"

41
13 Comments 13
59.5k Views 59.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story

So this is how it all began.

My name is Tom, I am fifty years old and live with my wife of twenty years we have two children who are nineteen and sixteen.

Back when I first met my wife I had a very high sex drive, I loved sex and would have sex five times a day if my wife had let me, sadly she did not feel the same way and was quite happy with maybe sex once a week or even every two weeks. So through the years my sex drive has had to take a back seat. My wife and I are very happily married and I soon came to realise that there was more to life than just sex.

Well fast forward twenty years and things are very different. As my sex drive has got less throughout the years my wife's has increased. I have plebty of hobby's that keep me busy but my wife has become more frustrated with mylack of se drive in the last couple of years and even more so in the last few months.

About a month a go my wife and I got chatting after dinner and she told me she has kept a secret from me for many years and she can not keep it any longer. My heart was pounding at what she was going to say to me. First I thought she wanted a divorce or that she was seeing another guy but in fact what she told me shock me to my bones.

"Tom," she said.

"I want to have a threesome with two guys."

I could hardly speak.

She went on to tell me that her desire to do this was so strong that she was going to do it with or without my consent. I was lost for words, I told her there was no way I was going to allow another man into our bedroom and let her fuck her while I was fucking her and I was not really up for her just meeting two guys down the local pub and letting them fuck her. But I could see she was desperate for this to happen so I had to come up with another idea.

Still shell-shocked at what I was doing we got the laptop out and looked online for any answers on how my wife could have her threesome fantasy satisfied.

After some searching we came across a website that would offer this very service we were looking for. It was titled as a place where women can satisfy their every sexual needs.

The address was in Amsterdam, we sent them an email and waited for a reply.

Within a few days we had a reply from a guy named Thom who told us everything we needed to know about what they had to offer, it was not cheap but if we wanted to we could pay for two professional guys to have sex with my wife and help her live out her threesome fantasy. This may sound strange but for some reason I was more at ease with this solution than to have two random guys off the street fuck my wife.

So we made plans and arranged to go to Amsterdam in a months time and see where this journey was to take us.

Before we move on let me tell you more about my wife. She is a very stunning fifty year old woman that looks many years younger than she is. My sons friends often tease him about how much they fancy his mum.

Back when we first were going out with each other I used to have a huge fetish for pantyhose. I would sometimes almost beg my wife to wear them for me when we would have sex. She never really enjoyed wearing tights and eventually as with my sex drive my love of her wearing tights also vanished.

Anyway back to present day, it was finally here, the day we were going to travel to Amsterdam to help my now sex charged wife finally live out here fantasy of a threesome with two guys.

We took the plane to Amsterdam and arrived the night before the big day. We went out for a meal, we chatted bout what my wife was about to do with these two guys. It was the first time that she told me that she wanted both guys to have sex with her at the same time, a double penetration in her arse and her pussy. Again I was completely shocked by what she had said, I was thinking she just wanted sex with these guys one at a time not both at the same time. In all the time we have been married we have only had anal sex a couple of times and now she tells me she wants a cock in each of her holes.

By this point all I wanted was for her to be happy and if this is what she wanted then so be it.

I didn't sleep a wink that night, I had decided that I did not want to witness these two guys fuck my wife and that I was going to go with her but wait outside until she was finished. I also decided that I didn't want to know any details about what these guys had done to her or if she enjoyed it, I just wanted it over with so we could go home and carry on with our lives.

The day finally came, we got up early and each had a shower and got dressed. I wore a pair of jeans and shirt, my wife on the overhand made a real effort. She wore a low-cut vest top with a short above knee-length skirt with tan coloured tights with a black seam going up the back of each of her legs. She looked amazing, my mind was racing, I asked her if she was going to let the guys fuck her in her tights. She just smiled and continued to get ready.

Over breakfast we chatted some more about what was about to happen. She said she was really nervous but very grateful for me letting her go through with it. It was very strange but the more I thought about my wife with these two guys the more something stirred inside me. Maybe the thought of my wife being fucked in a threesome was not so bad after all.

That thought soon changed the minute we got to the building where this was going to happen. It was about an hours drive by Taxi and when we arrived it looked like a huge mansion. We walked up to the huge gates and pressed the intercom. The gates opened and we walked in.

We were greeted at the door by a woman who led us in to a large waiting room. We both sat down and the woman handed my wife some papers for her to read and sign. My wife had to sign to say that these guys could pretty much do anything they wanted to her as long as it did not include violence or pain that she could not handle. One the second page my with had a tick sheet of things she wanted the guys to do to her, I was amazed by how many she ticked, this included pussy licking, toe sucking, nipple sucking, anal sex, vaginal sex, double penetration of the pussy and arse at the same time.

When the forms were complete we handed them back to the woman and sat and waited for what seemed like ages.

Finally the woman returned and took my wife's hand and told her to go with her. My heart was pounding, my wife turned and kissed me on the check and said thank you for letting me do this. I smiled back and watched her walk away down the hallway with the woman. For a few minutes I just sat and waited, then suddenly the woman returned and told me to follow her, I got up and walked behind her, we walked down a hallway, I could hear moans and groans from various different rooms when finally the lady turned to me and said that my wife was in the room in front of me and that I could wait in a little room next to it and if at any time I wanted to check on her their was a two-way mirror inside my room to watch what was going on.

I smiled and slowly opened the door, I had decided weeks a go that I couldn't watch my wife with these two guys but I could already hear her groaning and my mind got the better of me. I sat down and slowly pulled back a curtain that covered this two-way mirror in to her room. What I saw changed my entire life forever.

The two guys had wasted no time with my wife, she had paid for a two-hour session with these guys and by the looks of it they wanted to make the most of every second.

My wife was stood in the middle of the room, the two guys were either side of her their hands all over her body. Her tits were already cupped out of her bra and both guys were sucking hard on her nipples while both there hands were up her skirt and rubbing her pussy through her tights. I instantly had a massive erection, I had not been so hard in years. The sight of my wife with these two guys had stirred something inside of me.

The guys had now moved my wife over to this large bed in the centre of the room, they laid her down and both got either side of her, again they started to suck on her erect nipples, she was moaning more and more as their hands lifted the hem of her skirt so it was now round her waist. I looked on amazed as the guys slowly spread my wife's legs and rubbed her pussy through her tights. I heard my wife tell the guys to rip her knickers off her and without wasting any time that's exactly what they did. Both guys put a hand inside her tights and pulled her knickers hard until they ripped off her. Her trimmed pussy looked amazing in her tights and both guys at the same time both started kissing slowly down my wife's body until both their mouths reached between my wife's legs and began to both lick my her pussy at the same time.

My wife let out a huge groan as both guys really began to work her pussy through her tights with their tongues, they pulled her legs apart as far as they would go as they munched their way between her legs.

FelicityAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicityAdams

One of the guys picked up her ripped knickers and tied them round my wife's wrists and tied them above her head to the headboard. My wife was in completely bound and loving every minute.

Her legs looked stunning being spread apart so wide, her toes curled up tight as she reached her first orgasm. By now the guys had made a hole in the gusset of her tights and were eating my wife alive.

One of the guys got off the bed and stripped out of he's clothes, this guys cock was huge, he was a very well-built and about six-foot tall. He got back on the bed and told the other guy to stop licking her pussy because he wanted to fuck it. From where I was sitting I could see this guys huge cock aim at my wife's soaking wet pussy. He climbed back on to the bed and told my wife to spread her legs wide. I watched on in shock as he got between her spread legs and slowly guided the helmet of he's cock inside her.

My wife let out a loud moan as he pushed the tip of this huge cock in to her pussy, the other guy watching from the edge of the bed took hold of one of me wife's ankles to open her up even more. I looked at my wife's face as further and further he's cock forced its way in her pussy. All the while her wrists were still tied to the headboard of the bed.

As soon as he's huge cock was fully inside her she instantly wrapped her legs tight around this guys waist. He began moving back and forth slowly at first but it was not long before he was giving her one hell of a pounding.

I watched this guys arse go up and down between her legs at a rate of knots, she was about to orgasm again and he could sense it so he unwrapped her legs from round he's waist and rested her ankles on his shoulder's. In this position he could really start to fuck her deep.

By now she was loving every second, she screamed out that she was going to cum. The guy watching from the edge of the bed moved forward and timing it perfectly got on the bed behind the guy fucking my wife and put his hand between my wife's legs and stuck he's finger up her arse.

This was more than my wife could take and she started to shake from an almighty orgasm. Her cum squirted out all over this guys arm, the guy fucking her pussy slowly pulled out of her and again cum squirted everywhere. The guys untied my wife's wrists from the bed, I could see her wrists were red raw from where they had tied her so tight to the headboard.

Now it was the other guys turn. He climbed on the bed and laid on he's back and told my wife to climb on top of him and straddle he's cock. My wife could hardly move for still shaking but did what he told her and very gingerly and slowly mounted him.

Again this guy had a huge cock, maybe slightly fatter than the last guy and easily as long, from where I was sitting I could see he had a massive erection that was pointing straight up to the ceiling. somehow my wife got on top of the guy and guided it up inside her, I think the cum she had squirted out made this job a lot easier.

As she lowered herself down he's shaft she let out a low sounding grunt. She was still wearing her tights and from where I was sitting her arse looked amazing under her hose. As she slowly began to rock back and forth the guy she was riding started to spank her arse. My wife had nice size tits and with every movement her tits were hitting the guys face.

As you can imagine it was not long before she was being fucked hard again, the guy moved he's hands to each side of her hips and started to really bounce my wife up and down hard on to he's cock. She was loving every second when suddenly something happened that would change her life forever.

The other guy that was now watching from the edge of the bed asked her of she had room for another cock inside her. She turned to him and gave him a huge grin and a nod of her head. I couldn't take much more and had to pull my cock out of my jeans and started to wank as what I was about to witness was in a very strange way breathtaking.

As my wife continued to ride to guy in her pussy the second guy climbed on the bed behind her and made he's way to her arse. With he's hands he ripped the hole in my wife's tights slightly bigger so her arse hole was exposed. He also had a bottle of lube with a long pointed end and without saying a word pushed to end of the tube up my wife's bum hole and squirted deep in her arse. She let out a yelp as the cold lube entered her.

He asked if she was ready and she nodded yes. He put both hands on her bum cheeks and pulled them apart then very slowly and trying to match the guy fucking her pussy edged the end of he's cock in to her arse. The noise my wife made at that point will stay with me forever. Instantly her head dropped, she let out a huge low deep groan and her hands gripped the bed sheets tight.

The tip of this guys cock was inside her arse, I thought there was no way she could take both these guys cocks at the same time they would split her on two. With a bit more lube the guy pushed some more cock in to her bum hole, the guy fucking her pussy stopped for a second so that my wife could get used to both cocks inside her.

By now she had completely lost control of her body, she told them not to stop and that it felt amazing and very very tight, that's all the guys wanted to hear. They both started to fuck my wife and with every stroke of there cocks both guys were going deeper and deeper inside her. It was not long before both guys had there cocks balls deep and giving my wife the ride of her life. The look on my wife's face as she took both cocks at the same time was a picture, she was in ecstasy.

After a few minutes my wife was overwhelmed by her first double penetration as both guys plowed her harder and harder. The guy fucking her arse had raised himself on to he's feet and was really giving her arse a good fucking. the guy in her pussy had he's hands on either side of her hips and was lifting her up and down matching the speed of the guy in her arse. She kept screaming and telling the guys how much she could feel both cocks rubbing together inside her. I lost count how many times she cum.

She was getting exhausted and the guys sensed it so they told her that they were going to roll her over. The guy fucking her arse gripped her round the waist and swayed over to the left, as he did that the guy in her pussy also rolled over with my wife still sandwiched between them, she was now on her back laying on top of the guy fucking her arse while the guy in her pussy was now between her spread legs.

She didn't know what had just happened but she looked like she didn't care. I watched as her legs were now high in the air as both guys really fucked to living daylights out of her holes. They went like pistons inside her pussy and arse. Her legs were flapping about as the guys really dug deep inside her. The noise all three of them was making was so loud, my wife had never screamed and moaned like this in her life.

I heard both guys say that they were about to cum, I could see my wife just holding on for dear life, her legs were now tight round the guy on tops waist, her toes had curled up tight. Just as she reached yet another orgasm both guys started to shout and pumped there cum deep inside my wife's pussy and arse.

When both guys finally pulled their cocks out of her cum gushed out of my wife's holes. My wife was a wrecked, she just laid on the bed shaking from head to toe. The guys both climbed off the bed and let my wife recover for a few minutes.

I had wanked myself so hard I left huge pool of cum over the floor, I got up and made my way back to the waiting room to meet my wife when she finally recovers.

After about a quarter of an hour or so my wife finally appears, hardly able to walk she tells me her holes are red raw but she loved every minute. On the journey back to the Hotel I decided to tell her that I watched everything that the guys had done to her from a secret room through a two-way mirror, at first she seemed shocked but when I told her it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen she winked and said maybe she could do it again in future.

Lets wait and see..

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments