Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurse Cuckold

"How I became a willing cuckold."

59
20 Comments 20
61.0k Views 61.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
My name is Ed. I’m a fairly easy going guy with a great job that sometimes has me working evenings. Tonight is just one of those evenings. Its 11 o’clock and I’m walking in the door, a little tired from an evening of negotiations, but a little excited as well. I’m about to be cuckolded for the second time by an extremely well hung, young bull. I know he’s here. I know what he’s doing and I can’t wait to watch!

========================

I’m married to a nurse. Nurses, by their very nature, are Alpha-females. They are ALWAYS in charge and I have adapted to this very well. Any man who is married to a Nurse and thinks he rules the roost, Doctors included, is sadly delusional! Such is the case with Diana and I. It has always been that way, from our first meeting in college until today.

That first meeting was at a campus watering hole. Beers in hand, we struck up a conversation, or should I say, she struck up a conversation that ended with us in her bed, fucking like rabbits for half the night. It’s been that way ever since. She leads, I follow. I do whatever I can to keep her happy.

Our sex life together has always been exceptionally good. Mutually satisfying and varied, until recently, at least. Having been diagnosed with COPD, it has become more and more difficult to get and maintain an erection as the makers of the little blue pills say. But we have adapted. More oral and digital stimulation has helped, as has the use of a wide variety of toys.

A month or so ago, we sat down on the bed and talked about my problem, no our problem, and she admitted that, as good a job as I did, it just wasn’t working the way we had hoped. I said, “So, what you’re telling me is, that you just aren’t getting enough cock.”

“Bluntly put, yes Ed.” She replied, “But I’m not inclined to go behind your back, fucking one of the Doctors on the sly, although it would be easy enough.”

At the mention of doing one of the Doctors, my cock reacted. She saw it and reached over to pull it out of my boxers. “So, you don’t want to hide it from me. Is that what you’re saying?”

“Not unless you want me to. Knowing how much you love to look at me while we fuck, especially when I’m cumming.” She replied, still stroking my cock. “Would you like to watch me fuck another man?”

“You know me!” I said, “Watching, listening, smelling your excitement would be a great turn-on.” The feel of her hand sliding up and down my shaft made me bite my lip.

“You sitting in the closet, peering out, watching his cock invade your wife’s willing cunt. Hearing me moan each time his cock bottoms out, his shaft and balls glistening with my wetness. Hearing him grunt as he fills me with his cum. Watching as his spent cock slithers out of me. Staring at my just violated cunt, seeing his warm, sticky sperm ooze out, running down my leg onto our marriage bed.”

“Yes! Yes!” I cried as my cock erupted in her hand. She brought her cum covered hand to her mouth and noisily sucked it clean. I knew what she wanted me to do, and as difficult and degrading as it would be, I would deny her nothing. I couldn’t.

“Let me see what I can arrange.” She said, bringing her lips to mine, and slipping her sperm coated tongue into my mouth. That’s how my descent into cuckoldry began.

========================

Within a week, she confided in me that she had found someone willing to try satisfying her need, who didn’t mind being watched. In fact, he encouraged it. She had met with him, discovering that he was a recent college grad who played semi-pro hockey. In the off season, he did escort duty, sometimes for pay, sometimes for sex. They had agreed on a ‘date’ that Saturday. She would take him out to dinner, bring him home, and they would spend the night in our bed.

She spent the day languishing in the tub, with me attending to her every need. She had me pick out an outfit for her to wear to dinner, a sexy, rust colored number that showed off her cleavage, as well as her well-toned legs. Knee length when standing, it had a slit up the side that went almost to her waist, necessitating color coordinated lingerie. I selected a chocolate brown shelf-bra and matching panties with a see-through gusset, which would do next to nothing to hide her neatly groomed auburn racing stripe. I topped it off with a couple of strategically placed dabs of Chanel #5, and we were ready to go.

With me dressed as the chauffer and Diana in the back, we set off to pick up Rene, a French-Canadian by birth and a hockey player by choice. When he climbed in the back of the Lincoln, he said. “You look like a Princess, Diana,” and gave her a long deep kiss. Handsome and well built, he oozed charm as they flirted with each other in the back.

I dropped them off at the restaurant, promising to return in an hour. Returning home, they were all over each other like horny teenagers. In the rearview mirror I was able to catch glimpses of Rene diving into Diana’s cleavage, leaving a couple of hickeys. At one point he bought his hand out from under her skirt, licking his fingers and telling her how delicious she was. Needless to say, I was as excited as they were, so I hurried home, dropping them by the door while I parked the car.

As I entered the house I heard noises from the Master bedroom. Apparently, they had wasted no time on preliminaries. As I walked by the open door I saw Diana on her knees in front of Rene, both still fully dressed. His hands were full of her red curls as he guided his member in and out of her open, and eager, mouth.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

He turned to me, smiled and said, “If you want to watch, you need to get undressed.”

Slightly embarrassed at getting caught looking, I did precisely what he said, shedding my clothes in the hall. Had they left the door open on purpose? Of course they had! I was meant to witness my cuckolding, powerless to interfere, just there to watch as this perfect stranger pleasured my wife in ways that I no longer could. God, it was so hot!

Motioning for her to get up, he walked behind her, unzipping the dress and letting it pool at her feet. Caressing her breasts through the bra as he nibbled her neck, he instructed her to remove her panties. She did. He brought them to his nose, mumbled something in French and tossed them to me.

“Use these to stroke yourself.”

He said as his hands slid Diana’s bra off, leaving her naked. He whispered something in her ear that made her smile. She got on the bed, on her hands and knees, facing the open doorway. He walked behind her, shedding his clothes as he circled the bed.

Still staring at me, he said, “Diana tells me that you want to watch someone properly fuck your wife.” He grabbed hold of her hips. “Enjoy the show!” he added, thrusting his hips forward, filling Diana with his generously endowed member.

The look of delighted surprise on my wife’s face, combined by her moaning “Oh God!” almost made my semi-hard cock spew its contents onto the gusset of her panties. Rene’s hands slid up from her hips, kneading her breasts as they swayed with each thrust of his hips. Diana started pushing back, creating a rhythm pronounced by the smacking of their bodies as his hips and balls slapped against her pussy and ass. Rene’s left hand slid down to Diana’s clit and he began strumming it. Diana’s eyes took on that vacant look, her mouth set in a constant “O” as Rene savagely fucked her.

I couldn’t take it any longer, my cock exploding in my hand, smearing my cum into the fabric of my wife’s panties. It was glorious! I hadn’t cum that hard in months. Weak in the knees, I sagged against the door jamb, not wanting to leave, but needing to clean up the mess I had made.

“Clean your wife’s panties with your tongue!” he said.

I looked at Diana. She nodded. I placed the flimsy garment in my mouth, sucking off the strings of salty sperm mingled with her essence. How wonderfully degraded it made me feel.

Panting and moaning, Diana hurtled ever closer to an orgasm of her own. “Oh God! Oh fuck! Don’t stop! Make me cum! Please?!” she pleaded as he rubbed her clit, pinched her nipples, and bit her neck.

Burying her face in the pillow, she screamed as her orgasm swept over her. Rene, however, was not done, continuing to thrust hard and deep until he, too, came with a rush, pouring his seed deep in Diana’s ravaged cunt. He pulled out, his massive member still drooling on Diana’s deliciously round ass. He looked down at the creamy mess he had made, looked up at me, smiled and told me to “clean this up” starting with his cock.

I didn’t think I’d signed up for this and began to protest. Diana gave me a look and pleasantly said, “Be a dear and help us out here, Ed. Rene is our guest and his needs must be met.”

Even though it sounded like a request, I knew it was an order, so I timidly approached, extending my tongue, gingerly licking the sweet salty combination of juices from. From a taste standpoint, it was no different than when I would come inside her and suck it out, but it wasn’t my cum, it was someone elses.

I ovalled my lips, taking the dusty rose colored helmet into my mouth and sucking the dregs of their lovemaking off his spongy head. After licking the cum from his balls and shaft, he stood, making room for me to complete my task, the removal of the evidence from Diana’s ass and cunt. I have eaten Diana out after sex numerous times, so the taste of sperm is not new to me, but this went beyond anything I had ever done. My only hope was that she enjoyed it, so I did it.

I slurped up the cooling globs of cum from her ass, then slid underneath her to continue sucking up the evidence of her tryst from the dripping lips of her ravaged pussy. When my task was completed, Rene said, “Excellent work! You may leave us. No wanking without permission. Understood?” I looked to Diana for confirmation. She nodded before engulfing his re-animated cock, readying him for another round.

I was banished to the guestroom where I spent the rest of the night listening to them rut like animals, feeding off each other’s lust until the wee hours of the morning . They came down to breakfast, sans clothing, his cock and her cunt still dripping from yet another animalistic coupling and played with each other while I cooked, served, and cleaned up the dishes. Rene left after making arrangements for the following weekend. After he had departed, Diana suggested that we retire to the bedroom, where I could do additional servicing with my fingers and tongue.

============================

I can hear them upstairs. The bed is creaking as he pounds deep and hard. In my mind, I can picture his well-oiled cock thrusting, his balls slapping. I can hear her moan each time he bottoms out. I can’t wait to see if he’s behind her, one hand mauling her breasts and the other pulling her hair, or if he’s on top, her ankles resting on his shoulders, and her juices dripping down the crack of her ass onto the sheets. Either way, I know she will have a blissful look on her face, the throes of passion washing over her, and I will have a busy night.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments