Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Black Neighbors Cuckold My Husband

"My Husband and I are seduced by our black neighbors and we both become addicted to black cock."

243
39 Comments 39
591k Views 591k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Legendary Story

It sometimes amazes me how luck can play such significant roles in our lives and this story describes how those factors caused a dramatic change in the sex lives of my husband and me. My name is Joan, and my husband Ed and I had recently moved to Tampa from the Boston area at the time of this story.

Ed is an executive with a high-tech company, and he was being promoted to manage the company’s facility in Tampa. I was forty-two years old and Ed was forty-five, and since we had married very young, our two children were already in college, making it a good time for us to move.

Ed and I both worked out regularly, and we were in pretty good shape for our ages. I don’t mean to brag, but I am five feet and four inches tall and weighed one hundred and twenty pounds. Even though I had given birth to two children, I was firm in all the right places. My nicely sculpted, short blonde hair frames my pretty face and helps to accentuate my sparkling green eyes. I have D-cup breasts which have a seductive sag to them, and my ass is full and firm. Ed is always telling me that men can’t keep their eyes off me, especially when we're in our bathing suits or if I'm wearing tight shorts and a t-shirt.

Ed is a handsome man at six feet and one inch tall and weighing one hundred and ninety pounds, and he is very confident and assertive in all aspects of our lives, except for one thing. His dick is only four and one-half inches long and thin, and he always felt self conscious about that. We still have a good sex life though, and it is routine for him to suck me to orgasm after he cums in my pussy.

We rented an apartment for the first three months in Tampa, to give us time to find a home, and we finally found a beautiful, smaller home in a gated community that would give us just enough room to have our kids home for the holidays and allow other friends to visit. Many of the homes in our community are much larger than ours, and most of the bigger ones have pools.

The neighbor’s home immediately to the south of us is a large ranch style with a lovely pool and patio area, and our neighbors just happen to be a handsome black couple, which was the luck that I was talking about. We're not the least bit bigoted, but that was the first time that we lived next door to a black family.

Our neighbor Samuel was forty-eight years old and six feet and three inches tall and weighed about two hundred and ten pounds, and he was in very good shape for a middle-aged man. We found out later that he was a starting linebacker in college, and he obviously kept himself in good shape over the years. Shari was forty-six years old, and at five feet and six inches tall and one hundred and forty-five pounds, she's a full-figured woman with gorgeous DD-cup breasts and a large protruding ass. Both Samuel and Shari have medium brown, mocha complexions, and they make a nice-looking couple.

Sam and Shari came over to introduce themselves the day we moved in and they invited us over to their home to have dinner with them since all our belongings were still in boxes. We hit it off as friends right away, and as we sipped on a very tasty wine, Sam and Ed talked about sports and work while Shari and I discussed the best places to go shopping. I was really impressed with Sam, and I kept sneaking looks at him. You can see how well developed his arms and legs are since he was wearing a casual shirt and shorts, and he just has this attractiveness that I find hard to explain.

Shari is also attractive in her own way, and I found myself looking at her large tits with big nipples protruding through her t-shirt, and her large ass swaying seductively as she moves. Her shorts were also very tight, and I saw her very distinct labia protruding into a perfect camel toe. I could hardly believe that I was so attracted to that couple, and especially to Shari, since I had never had any of those thoughts about a woman before.

When Ed and I got home after dinner with our neighbors, I was still very impressed with them and said, “Well, Ed how did you like our new neighbors? I can tell you that I feel very good about living here and having them as our neighbors, and they both seem so nice. I also find myself attracted to them in a way that I don’t understand and can’t explain.”

Then Ed said, “Wow, honey, I can see that Sam and Shari have really impressed you. And, I have to tell you that I feel the same way. If you don’t mind me saying so, Shari has a body that just exudes sexuality, and Sam seems so virile and strong, that even though I’m a guy, I also feel myself strangely attracted to him a little.”

I then continued saying, “I don’t mind that you find Shari sexy, especially since you're always telling me how sexy I am. It's been a long time since we used to fantasize about others to enhance our love life, and it looks like we will certainly have some attractive people to think about now.”

We continued for the next couple of months having dinner with Sam and Shari once or twice a week and we were now able to invite them over to our home since we had gotten settled. We always had plenty of beer and wine at those occasions, and that really helped all of us be in a relaxed mood.

Shari and Sam continued to impress Ed and me as being very nice and sexually attractive, and I also noticed that Sam would glance at me when he thought no one was looking. It did turn me on a little knowing that a virile man like that would be paying so much attention to me, and I must admit that it does get my pussy wet. Ed and I had our fantasies, but we had always been faithful to one another, and I was struggling with those feeling of attraction to Sam.

A significant change in our relationship with Shari and Sam began when they invited us over to swim in their pool one Sunday afternoon. We were then in early summer and they had opened their pool for the season. I wore my bikini which is a little skimpy, but modest by most standards, and Ed just wore his usual swim trunks. We went through the side gate to their patio and Shari was already out by the pool arranging the snacks and liquid refreshments.

She was wearing a very skimpy white bikini, and the bottoms are almost a thong. Her large labia and prominent pubis were clearly visible through the thin material, and I also saw her clit, which is half the size of my thumb, pressing against the fabric. The top of her bikini just barely covers her large and protruding nipples, and she looked just amazing. The contrast of the white bikini against her mocha skin was very tantalizing. Ed and I finally stopped gawking at Shari, but our stares didn't escape her attention, and she had a smile on her face when we were looking at her.

After we had seated ourselves on the lounges, Sam made his appearance from the patio door. He also had on white swim trunks which complement his mocha skin, and although they aren’t real skimpy like Speedos would be, they're still pretty tight and made of a stretchy material. Ed and I both stared at him as he walked up to welcome us to his home, and I could hardly believe the size of his cock, which was bulging in his trunks.

His cock looked like it was soft, but it was still almost as thick as a beer can and looked to be nine inches long and was wrapped across his right hip. His huge balls looked to be the size of eggs, and they were crammed down into his crotch in a most revealing way. He was standing just a couple of feet in front of us, and I finally came out of my lustful gaze and realized that he was talking to us.

Once I started to listen I heard him say, “Welcome to our pool, guys. Please eat and drink and let’s have a good time.”

He was smiling broadly at us as we thanked him for inviting us over, and when he turned to go to the pool, I got another visual treat. His very tight ass was clearly visible as he walked away, and that combined with his overall muscular body made him look like an Adonis. In addition to seeing his ass flexing as he walked, we also saw the bottom of his large balls bulging between his legs. Sam dove into the pool and Ed and I relaxed and had some wine, as we processed the images of Shari and Sam in their swimming suits.

Shari was sitting between Ed and me and we were having a great conversation as Sam climbed the ladder out of the pool. Then we were in for another thrill. Sam’s white trunks had become almost totally transparent since they were wet, and we saw his cock and balls, almost as if he was nude. The large crown of his cock head was clearly visible, and we could even see the large and bulging veins that covered his meat. We also saw that the skin on his genitals is much darker than his other skin, and the whole thing was very erotic. Sam was smiling as he watched us watching him, and then he just walked over and sat in a lounge next to me.

My pussy was getting so wet at seeing Sam like that, that I was beginning to smell my own juices. I also looked over at Ed and his little dick was hard and pressing against his trunks. I then looked down at Shari’s crotch, and saw that her clit was thicker and longer than it was before, and her bikini crotch was soaking wet. The tension was thick as we all sat there talking, with and Ed and me trying to act like everything was normal.

I finally needed a break from the tension and wanted to wash away the strong smell of my pussy and said, “Come on, Ed, let’s take a dip in the pool.”

We dove into the pool and then swam to the side to talk. Ed said, “Holy shit, can you believe the bodies on Shari and Sam. Shari’s clit is almost half the size of my dick, and Sam’s cock looks like a fucking baseball bat. How do you feel about seeing them like this?”

I said, “I know , I know. I've never been turned on by a woman before, and that cock is just unbelievable. That’s why I wanted us to jump into the pool. My pussy was so wet that I could smell myself, and I also saw that your dick was as hard as a rock.”

Ed then said, “Look, honey, I know that we're both very turned on right now, probably by both of them, but we can’t have sex with them. We've had our fantasies, but this would be a whole new level. And besides, it wouldn’t be a very good trade for Shari with my little dick.”

I then said, “Okay, honey, I know that we can’t swap with them. Let’s just make it through the rest of the afternoon and then go home and fuck like rabbits.”

We made it through the rest of the day, although we did keep stealing glances at Shari and Sam’s genitals, and it was also clear that they knew that we were looking and getting turned on by them, but no one said anything about getting together sexually, at least not until the next day.

Shari invited me over on Monday morning, and at first, we just had a little wine and talked about everything but sex. But as we drank more, and got a little more relaxed, Shari started talking about our experiences on Sunday. She said, “Joan, we both know that you and Ed were very aroused at seeing Sam and me in our skimpy swimming suits yesterday, and I just wanted to know if we could talk about it.”

I had a little more wine than I should have, which lowered my resistance to having a sexual conversation. I said, “Shari, I’m so sorry that we seemed to be gawking at you guys, but you must know how attractive and hot you are. Your body is just gorgeous and exudes sexiness, and I have never seen a cock as big as Sam’s, even in pictures. I can’t even begin to imagine how big it gets hard and what it would feel like inside of me. Ed has a little dick, but he has always satisfied me orally after we fuck. We have always been faithful to each other but seeing that huge cock and your full labia and clit really has me confused.”

Shari had an excited look on her face and said, “I was hoping that we turned you two on. Please don’t take offense at this, but Sam and I have cuckolded other white couples in the past, and we just loves seeing the look on your white faces when we made you hungry for sexy bodies. We usually try to find couples with a hot wife like you, who has a husband with a small dick. A lot of white women want to be fucked by a huge cock like Sam’s, which is twelve inches long and even thicker when it's hard, and we like to have white couples being sexually submissive to us.”

I was a little bit stunned by her revelations, but managed to say, “I don’t understand, Shari. Why would you want to share that fantastic cock with another woman?”

Shari then smiled and said, “We both really enjoy having white folks take care of our sexual needs, and I also have to admit that I'm bisexual. I allow Sam to sink his huge black meat into pretty and sexy white women like you, if they're willing to have sex with me too. I just love the taste of white pussy, and most white women like having their faces fucked by my big pussy and clit. I also squirt when I cum, and both men and women seem to get aroused by that.”

I was starting to get excited and replied, “Well, what about Ed in all of this? I know that he has a small dick, but he still appreciates a lovely woman like you and he has needs.”

Shari laughed and replied, “You don’t seem to know much about cuckolds, so let me explain. A lot of white men with small dicks fantasize about their wives being fucked by big black cocks, and then they like to clean the cum out of their wife’s cunt after she’s been fucked by her black lover. I don’t really understand why so many white men feel that way, but black couples like Sam and me are happy for their submissive, sucking mouths."

"Those white cuckold men also usually evolve to the point that they will suck the big black cocks to get them hard for their wives and to clean them up afterwards. And as far as Ed and I are concerned, I don’t need or want him to fuck me with that little dick. I like to sit on a cuckold’s face after Sam has ejaculated into me and slide my slimy cunt and clit over their faces until I squirt into their mouths. I really enjoy them sucking feverishly on my big cunt to be sure that they have gotten all the fuck juices."

"Many of those men also enjoy sucking my big ass crack and asshole, and I like feeling their tongues in me as I smother them with my ass. For some reason, they just love the feeling of my big, black ass enveloping their faces. Hell, I’ve even pissed in a few of those men’s mouths, and they just love taking all of my fluids into their mouths and stomachs.”

I was getting very aroused and was interested in having this cuckold relationship with Sam and Shari. But I was afraid that Ed would never want to take any of it beyond fantasy. So I said to Shari, “Ed and I have had our fantasies, but he's always said that we could never act them out. Do you really think we could get him interested in doing this? If so, how could we make it happen?”

Shari then smiled broadly and said, “Knowing what I know so far, with Ed’s little dick and the fact that he always eats his own cum out of you after you fuck, I don’t think it would be too hard to get him to be your cuckold. My suggestion is that you try to enhance your fantasy play by including Sam and me in it, and then introduce him to some cuckold story sites on the internet. Once he starts reading those stories, he'll see himself in the submissive cuckold role. And besides, the way he was hungrily looking at Sam’s cock yesterday, this might be easier than you think. So how do you feel about all of this now?”

The wine was really getting to me then, and although I wasn’t sure that I was ready for it, I said, “Shari, I really want to try to make this happen, but I’m not sure how to start.”

Shari looked deeply into my eyes and then leaned in to kiss me. Her lips are thick and soft, and her tongue felt long and thick as she sucked my tongue back into her mouth. As we continued to kiss she pulled my shirt up over my breasts and started to rub them, and I also hesitantly pulled up her blouse and began rubbing her large tits. That was my first woman to woman experience, and I was surprised by how good and natural it felt. We continued kissing for about ten minutes and then we got up and went to her bedroom.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

After lying back on the bed, we got into a shortened, side-by-side sixty-nine position where we could suck each other’s tits at the same time. Her black skin is a big turn on for me and her nipples are so large that it was almost like sucking a little dick. At one point she rolled over on top of me as we continued sucking each other's breasts, and I really liked the feeling of almost being smothered by her DD tits.

Shari finally seemed to have enough titty sucking, and while still on top of me, she moved up and covered my pussy with her mouth. Ed sucked my cunt all the time, but that didn’t compare to what Shari was doing to me. She was aggressive and pulled my labia as far as she could into her sucking mouth, and her tongue felt like it was reaching almost as far into as Ed’s little cock does.

At the same time, I had my first taste of another woman’s pussy, and she was pushing her very large and full labia lips into my mouth. Shari’s pussy was extremely wet, and the taste and aroma were overpowering, in a very good way. I reached up and placed my hands on her heavy as, and pulled her further into my mouth.

I have to admit that she was more than a little heavy on me, and I did feel as if I was pinned beneath her, but for some reason it felt good being submissive to that very sexy woman. She continued to devour my pussy, and I was having almost continuous orgasms. Shari was also having multiple orgasms, and I felt her shudder each time.

Finally, Shari pushed herself up to sit fully on my face, and as she humped my face and pushed her fat pussy into my mouth, I felt and tasted a rush of her fluids. I had to swallow repeatedly to get all her juices down, and as I opened my eyes I saw and felt her big ass envelope my face as she slid back and forth. I had never sucked an ass before, but it was sure tempting as I felt my face pressed into her big, black crack.

That was an amazing first lesbian experience for me, and as I left Shari’s home to return home, she said, “That was just wonderful, Joan. I just loved the taste of your pussy, and I also enjoyed sitting on your face and feeding you my cum. You have definitely earned the right to feel Sam’s big cock in your tight, white pussy."

"Just start pushing Ed in the right direction, and let’s make him our pussy sucking cuckold. By the way, once we do get you fucked by Sam, don’t be surprised at the way he’ll talk to you while fucking you. He doesn’t mean any offense, but it really turns him on to talk trash to white cunts when he’s fucking them.”

I did as Shari suggested, and started making Sam and her the focal point of our fantasies in bed. I kept telling Ed how much I wanted him to suck my pussy while Sam was fucking me, and then I wanted to sit on his face and force him to swallow Sam’s semen. After several weeks of those fantasy fucking sessions, I felt that Ed was ready to start reading the cuckold stories.

One night before we went to bed, I showed him a couple of cuckold stories that I had found and asked if we could read them together before bed time. The stories that I included were about a hung black man fucking a white man’s wife, and then the cuckold husband sucked up all the cum and sucked the black man’s cock as well. Ed got so excited reading those stories that he ejaculated while sitting at the computer, and I was pretty sure that he was ready to be cuckolded for real. I didn’t tell Ed what I had in mind because I didn’t want him to object, and I was certain that in the moment he would do as I expected.

It was then the middle of the summer and the days and nights were very warm. Shari and I planned our big night to cuckold Ed to be at a pool party at their home. Ed and I showed up at about 9:30 pm and it was just getting dark, and Shari was on the patio getting everything ready. She was wearing that same revealing bikini, and Ed and I were watching her as she moved around the table.

Then as if on cue, Sam came out wearing his bulging trunks, and he immediately jumped into the pool, because Shari and I wanted the suit to be transparent for Ed to see his cock. Sam got out of the pool and stood in front of us as he fixed a drink, and that huge cock was right in our faces. Our plan was that I would start talking about how big Sam’s cock is and that would lead to him fucking me.

The lounges that we were sitting on are very large and have thick cushions, and we planned for me to be fucked right there by the pool. Ed and I were both staring at that big cock and I said, “Damn, Sam, I've never seen a cock that big even in pictures. I apologize for bringing this up, but it looks so huge to me. Is that thing hard or does it get even bigger?”

Ed was looking at me in shock as I said those things and he interrupted, “Sorry, Sam, but I think that Joan's had too much to drink already. She shouldn’t be asking you about that.”

The Sam chimed in, “That’s okay, Ed, I don’t mind answering her questions. In fact, I don’t even mind showing both of you how big it gets.”

Sam was still standing just two feet in front of us, and he reached up and pulled his swim trunks out and over his cock and balls and then down and off his legs. Ed had a look of both lust and shock on his face, and then Sam began to stroke his meat. That cock quickly grew to its full twelve inches and almost as thick as a soda can, and his huge balls were hanging and swinging heavily as he stroked it.

Then as we had planned, I looked over at Ed and asked, “Oh come on, baby. Just let me touch that big cock, just like I do in our fantasies. I've never seen a cock that big, and I just have to touch it.”

Ed was getting so turned on at all that he had seen and heard, and from the stimulation of the cuckold stories that he and I read, and he quietly said, ‘Okay, honey, go ahead and enjoy it.”

As I reached up to feel that big cock, Shari moved over and sat next to Ed, and pulled his mouth onto her then naked tit, and she also pushed his hand down to her thick pussy. Since Ed was distracted, I pulled Sam’s cock to my lips and began to suck and lick the massive head. Sam put one hand behind my head and pulled my mouth fully onto his cock while he released my bikini top with his other hand and began rubbing my full breasts. I also reached down to cup and fondle his balls, and I was surprised and aroused at how heavy and full they felt.

While Sam continued to fuck my face with his huge cock, Shari was holding Ed’s sucking mouth to her large, soft breasts, and as he sucked on those huge nipples, Shari was whispering in his ear saying, “Ed, you're sucking me so good, baby. I know you like knowing that Joan is sucking Sam’s big cock too, and you also want him to fuck her for you. Don’t you, baby? You want to see that big, black cock sliding into to her tight, white pussy, and then after he ejaculates into her, you want to suck his entire tasty black cum load out of her stretched cunt.”

Shari kept talking to Ed, trying to get him so turned on that he would not be able to object to me fucking Sam. And then she pushed him down on the lounge and sat on his face, covering his mouth with her juicy pussy and said, “Come on, baby, suck my pussy for me. I want you to be ready to suck Joan’s pussy after Sam fills her with his cum. Sam fucked me a couple of hours ago before you came over, and I kept my panties on to save his tasty cock juices for you to eat."

"Can you taste it now? I know that you eat your own cum out of Joan’s pussy after you fuck her with your little dick. But now you're tasting a real black man’s cum, filled with millions of his potent sperm, and this should be a new taste for you.”

The more Shari talked to and taunted Ed, the more excited he seemed to get. He couldn’t answer her with his mouth full of her pussy and her juices combined with Sam’s cum, and he sucked her more hungrily every time she made another comment.

I could only get about six inches of Sam’s massive cock into my mouth, but I continued to suck him until I could feel that he was close to cumming. I was ready to be fucked by that big cock.

I pulled it out of my mouth and leaned down close to Ed’s ear, remembering that his face was still covered with Shari’s big cunt and said, “Hey, baby, how are you enjoying sucking Shari’s pussy and eating Sam’s seed? Are you ready for me to fuck his big cock? Do I have your approval? If it’s okay, just rub my pussy with your right hand. That wet feeling is my pussy pressing into your hand, waiting for your answer.”

Ed’s hand rubbed my pussy almost immediately, and I knew that our plan to turn him into a cuckold was working. I laid down on the comfortable lounge and spread my legs for Sam to fuck me. He got down on his knees on a towel for a few minutes to suck my pussy and make sure that it was well-lubricated for his huge cock, and then he moved up between my legs and rubbed the large head back and forth between my wet labia lips. He was just trying to get me accustomed to his size, and then he slowly pushed the head into me, followed by three more very thick inches of cock meat.

He began to stroke in and out while also covering my mouth with his big, soft lips, and I was writhing below him from the incredible feeling of having my pussy stretched to the limit while he was also sucking on my tongue. Every few strokes he would push a little more into me, and soon I felt him pushing gently against my cervix, with nine of his twelve inches imbedded in my welcoming fuck hole.

I’m not sure how this works because I had never been fucked by such a large cock, but as he continued to gently push against my cervix at the bottom of each stroke, my pussy was becoming accustomed to it and he was finally able to push all twelve inches into me. It was wonderful feeling the base of his cock touching my labia, and I felt his balls swinging and slapping loudly against my ass. When Sam sensed that I was completely able to handle his huge cock, he began to fuck me much more aggressively, and he also stopped kissing me, so he could talk to me while we fucked.

Shari had warned me that Sam liked to talk trash when he was fucking a white pussy. Sam was starting to breathe heavily, and he panted, “You like this big, black cock, don’t you, Joan? Your little-dicked husband can’t reach half as far into your fertile pussy as I can. I really enjoy fucking you white cunts. How do you feel now at having a big black man fill you with his cum? If there is even a remote chance that you are fertile and able to conceive, then you’ll know that the many ropes of my black cum I’ll be pumping into to you will find your egg and you’ll be having a black baby."

"Come on, baby, tighten up that white cunt around my huge black cock. I want to fuck you so hard and long that you’ll never want to feel a little white dick in you again. I don’t know why you white bitches want to fuck black men in the first place, but I know that after you’ve felt your first black cock, you’ve got plenty of reason to want more.”

When Sam started making his comments to me, Shari climbed off Ed’s face and let him sit up on the lounge. She wanted him to clearly hear what Sam was saying, and she knew that it would turn Ed on even more than he already was. I looked over and saw that his whole face was wet with the remnants of Sam’s cum and Shari’s juices.

It’s hard for me to explain why, but Sam’s brutal comments were exciting me even more, and I wanted his potent cum in my pussy more than ever. I assumed that he was close to cumming by the way he was breathing, and he was also using shorter and faster strokes.

So, I wrapped my legs around his thighs and pulled him farther into me saying, “Come on, you big, black stud. Push into me and fill me with your Negro cum. Then I can have my cuckold husband suck your cum out of me, and I’ll also make sure that he sucks your cock clean.”

Sam apparently liked hearing my comments because he took several more hard and deep strokes and pushed his huge cock into me and held the head against my cervix as he shot spurt after spurt of his cum into me. I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing, and I actually felt the spray of his semen hitting my cervix. He stayed in me, continuing to pump and fuck me until his cock began to soften.

As Sam pulled out of me, I looked over at Ed and said, “Come on over here and suck my pussy, baby. It's full of Sam’s cum, and I want you to eat it while it’s fresh.

Sam and Shari watched as Ed crawled between my legs without hesitation, and as soon as I felt his slimy mouth cover my well-fucked pussy, I began to contract my vagina to force more cum out of me. Ed got a look of surprise on his face when he felt the first flow of Sam’s cum fill his mouth. Shari’s pussy had apparently absorbed some of Sam’s cum in the two hours after he fucked her, but now Ed was getting a full and fresh load of his nut. Ed continued to suck me until he had sucked all the cum from my pussy and had also cleaned the remnants off of my inner thighs.

Then I leaned up and looked him in the eyes and said, “Go on, baby, clean Sam’s cock for him. It's still covered with his cum and my juices. Go on now, suck your first black cock for me.”

Ed briefly hesitated, but then dove into Sam’s lap and took his soft, cum-covered cock into his mouth. Even soft it was too big to get all of it in, but Ed looked like he was enjoying himself as he enthusiastically sucked that big, black meat. Ed continued sucking him long after it was clean and was starting to harden again.

Sam finally pushed him away and said, “My cock is clean now, cucky boy, so get down there and clean my nuts. Better yet, just lay back and let me feed my balls to you."

It was an amazing sight to see Sam move his knees on either side of Ed’s head as he lowered his massive, slimy balls to Ed’s mouth. Ed could only get one ball at a time in his mouth, and he placed his hands on Sam’s muscular ass cheeks, as if to keep some of the weight off of his face. Sam finally started sitting more-heavily on Ed’s face and was rubbing his bulging perineum in his mouth. During all of that, Ed was able to look up and see Sam’s muscular ass flex as he continued to grind his balls and perineum into his mouth.

After Sam finished feeding Ed his balls, we all sat around by the pool, still nude except for Ed, and talked about what had just happened. Sam was very happy to have another white pussy to fuck, and since we lived next door, it was understood that he would be able to fuck me whenever he felt the urge, and whether Ed was home at the time or not. Of course, all of that was dependent on me cooperating with Shari in our woman to woman love, and I had no problem with that.

When we told Ed that the whole evening had been planned to make him my cuckold, he was at first upset, but then was happy that he could participate in ou new lifestyle. As for me, I really enjoyed having my pussy filled with black cock and was eager for more. Based on that, Sam and Shari introduced us to some of their friends who also liked to fuck white couples, and we often had parties at their house where Shari and I fucked up to four big, black cocks in one evening, and Ed had all the cum he could eat from our pussies.

Ed had also developed a ravenous taste for black cock, and he would sometimes go over to Sam’s when he had his friends over to watch football or baseball on their big screen TV, and Ed would suck all those big, black cocks and swallow all their tasty black semen and sperm.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments