Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penny's Promiscuity - 21 - Movie Magic

"Can Hotwife's plans make her and her cuckold husband safe? And what about his deepest desires?"

41
12 Comments 12
11.1k Views 11.1k
9.3k words 9.3k words

It was Saturday afternoon; the day my Plan was to take place and I was nervous.

My husband Pete was playing golf – reluctantly for the first time in his life - with instructions not to come home until five o’clock at the earliest. I was emptying the bath having prepared myself with the same degree of care with which I had just prepared the bedroom.<

My arms and legs had been shaved, my hair washed, my skin exfoliated, my finger and toenails filed and varnished. In honour of my impending return to the Hotwife-Cuckold lifestyle, my pubic hair had been completely removed and my special Pandora bracelet was on my wrist, its glass charms twinkling in the afternoon sunlight.

I sat at my dressing table in my tiniest, sexiest bra and silk knickers beneath my lightest, most diaphanous robe. To my eye, the swelling in my lower belly caused by Darren’s growing baby was huge and obvious but my husband had reassured me this was just paranoia; that in fact the bump was hardly visible at all.

As I dried my hair and looked out over the garden, my tummy was alive with butterflies.

Had I done everything? Was the bedroom really ready for its soon-to-be occupants?

I checked the room carefully for the umpteenth time before going downstairs and pouring myself a small glass of wine.

Being pregnant I knew I shouldn’t be using alcohol at all but my previous three pregnancies had been long before total abstinence was recommended and besides, given what I was about to do, I needed a drink.

As I sat in the kitchen sipping the Sauvignon Blanc and watching the clock, I went over the last few days in my mind, trying to reassure myself I had overlooked nothing. After all, our whole future might depend on getting the next few hours right.

The purchases I had made online had arrived and were in place, concealed from casual view. I had tested both their location and function and knew exactly where the best places were to take advantage of them. I had been less successful with what needed to be done afterwards but expected to have time to learn at my own pace – if it became necessary.

I was as ready as I could be. All I had to do was hold my nerve and see the plan through.

The fact that I expected the ordeal to involve a considerable amount of physical pleasure did not ease my nerves much; it was to be a performance as well as an enjoyable experience and I was not used to having an audience, however remote.

I looked up at the clock again; Will was late.

Why did that surprise me? The younger generation seemed to have no concept of time… Stop it Penny! You’re showing your age again. Besides, your own behaviour hardly stands up to much scrutiny.

In a short time you’ll be no better than your misguided daughter.

I thought about Izzy for a moment. Still badly upset by the abrupt end of her most recent relationship, she and I had had two long, involved, emotional telephone conversations over the last two days. Newly single and coming to terms with a freshly acquired and not entirely undeserved reputation as a slut, she was trying hard to put her feelings to one side and concentrate on her upcoming examinations.

In this she was being only partially successful.

Although she was primarily the author of her own misfortune, I did have some sympathy with my daughter. If my own indiscretions ever became as public as hers, the effect on my own life would be even more profound.

For that reason, the afternoon’s plans could not be allowed to fail!

“Buzzzz!”

The sound of the bell ringing made me jump and my heart raced.

He was here! It all had to start now.

Downing the last of my wine, I sprang to my feet and pressed the remote to open the front gates and let in my guest. I watched through the bedroom window as they swung slowly inwards; a small blue car passed through, rolled along the driveway and came to a halt outside the house.

Please God may my nerves not fail me!

I descended the stairs quickly, slipped on a pair of my highest heels and was in the hallway just as the front door bell rang. My heart in my mouth and my tummy full of butterflies, I took a deep breath, turned the lock, opened the door tentatively, stepped back and let in my young lover.

“Wow!”

Will’s first and entirely instinctive reaction was a good start. The moment the boy caught sight of me he actually took a step back in surprise.

“Wow!” he repeated. “Mrs. Barker! You look amazing!”

“Come in quickly,” I smiled, standing back to let him enter the hallway, checking no neighbours could see me before closing and locking the door.

Once inside the house, for a moment my young lover-come-blackmailer seemed awestruck by his surroundings. I suppose our house is quite large and might intimidate a young man. I was pleased for any psychological advantage I could gain but Will quickly adjusted to the situation and some of his conference returned.

“Come this way, will,” I smiled, encouraged, leading him through to the lounge.

“This is an amazing house,” he said, clearly impressed as he surveyed his surroundings.

I felt acutely aware that the lounge was the room in which my first act of infidelity had taken place; indeed Pete still liked to believe that a small dark mark on the carpet had been caused by my lover’s semen and my own juices when he had first fucked me in my own house.

“Fancy a drink?” I asked, tottering over to the sideboard, swaying my bony hips as sexily as I could. ““I’m having a glass of wine. Can I get you something? Wine? Beer?”

“A cold beer would be great.”

I began to open a bottle.

“Got to keep rehydrated if I’m exerting myself,” he added cheekily.

“And you reckon you’ve got a workout ahead of you?” I replied, joining the innuendo.

“I’ve been training hard,” he grinned. “Very hard.”

“We’ll see,” I smiled, crossing the room slowly, my own wine in one hand, Will’s beer in the other.

My high heels made slow movement a necessity but also helped me maintain what I believed to be a sexy walk. I handed him the cold misty glass.

“Cheers!”

“To the sexist MILF in the city,” Will saluted me as he took his first long sip.

It was corny but it helped calm my nerves a little more.

“How’s your day been?” I asked, leaning against the back of the sofa.

“It’s going to be busy...” he began.

As the boy explained the intricacies of his working weekend and the difficulty he had had in finding time to drag himself away from his duties to fuck me, my attention wandered from his words to his body.

Will had arrived dressed in his club uniform, presumably intending to go directly from my bed to his work. This wasn’t a problem. As I have explained before, sports club uniforms are designed to show off the wearers’ bodies to best effect and perhaps help them overlook the poor salaries they are usually paid.

As he spoke, I could see that Will was indeed not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he certainly had one of the best-kept bodies I had ever seen on a young man.

His hair was fashionably short, his face handsome with just the right amount of stubble on his chin. His shoulders were broad and his chest powerful, an asset displayed well by his tight green polo shirt and I knew there was a six pack below his impressive pectorals muscles.

Today he was wearing matching shorts instead of the long green trousers I had previously seen. Though by no means tight, they were close-fitting enough to show off his muscular legs and tight buttocks in a way that brought back vivid memories of the way his reflection had looked as he had fucked me hard from behind, making me cum several times in the club’s changing room.

My body remembered that incredible fuck only too well, and as for the look on his face when he came inside me...

“Penny? Are you listening?”

Will’s slightly hurt voice brought me back to the present.

“Of course,” I said hurriedly. “I was just remembering our last time together.”

This seemed to pacify him immediately as a broad smile crossed his face.

“I’ve thought about that a lot too,” he said softly. “It’s a shame I don’t have more time today.”

Thank goodness! That gave me a clue as to what he had been saying.

“I’m sorry about that too,” I smiled though it was not really true. “Should we get down to business then?”

Will looked taken aback.

“You mean you want me to...?”

“Fuck me right away? Yes of course! That’s what we’re here for isn’t it?”

“But I thought…”

“Will this isn’t an affair or a romance, remember. We’re both in relationships. We both have other halves we want to keep this secret from. I don’t need seducing; I’m a sure thing. You are going to fuck me!”

“But...”

I moved closer to him, my finger prodding him playfully in the chest to emphasis my words.

“You’re here to add another MILF to your list of conquests,” I said, my eyes fixed on his. “I’m here to enjoy helping you do that, right?”

He looked stunned as I stared up into his face.

“If you put it like that...” he said.

“I do!”

My arms rose around his neck, his hands fell to my waist and his mouth descended onto mine. I raised my lips to his and we kissed, for a moment tentatively but quickly becoming hot and passionate. Will’s tongue entered my mouth as his hands found my buttocks, pulling me hard onto the already-firm bulge in his shorts.

He tasted of beer and once again, tobacco. It should have revolted me but perversely it made him seem even more crudely masculine and made me want his body in mine even more.

Will’s left leg moved a little forward; instinctively I began to grind myself against it, feeling his bare hairy skin against my silk-covered, freshly-shaved mound. His hands began to knead my buttocks, pressing me even harder against his thigh as our mouths melted into one another.

My hand left fell from his neck and to his groin where I began to massage the bulge in his shorts. It felt hard and large but I knew it would soon be even harder and even larger. I slipped my hand inside the waistband and gripped his firming shaft in my fist, squeezing it.

“Big enough for you?” he growled, breaking our kiss.

“Not yet,” I grinned back, squeezing it in my fingers. “But it has promise.”

“Why don’t you suck it and see?”

"Not here," I whispered. "Come with me."

I took his hand in mine, led him out of the lounge and up the stairs to our marital bedroom tottering on my heels with very step. Once inside I closed the door firmly behind us.

“In here?” Will gasped in surprise. “But this is...”

“Our room, yes,” I finished his sentence for him. “Pete and my bedroom; I want you to fuck me right here.”

Will looked more than a little nervous and for a moment I worried that he would insist on using another room. That couldn’t be allowed to happen; my plans would be ruined.

“I get really turned on at the idea of someone as fit as you fucking me in my own bed,” I purred in what I hoped was a seductive manner but which probably sounded more like a nineteen-fifties’ B movie. “I want you to make me cum right where my husband sleeps.”

Corny and amateur it might have been but it did the trick; Will’s anxiety evaporated in a cloud of male ego.

“Well, I will try not to disappoint you,” he smiled leeringly, placing his hands on my shoulders and turning me towards him.

I raised my face to his, my tummy alive with butterflies, my groin already warm and damp.

“I’m sure you won’t,” I whispered, stroking his muscular arms. “But remember you’re so much stronger than me; please be gentle.”

It was the corniest of all lines but again it did its job. Will lifted my chin with his finger and leaned towards me. With my heart thumping in my chest, I leaned towards him too...

And it all started in earnest as our two mouths melted into one another in the heat and passion of our kiss. Teeth clashed awkwardly and our tongues writhed over and around each other as our hands leapt to each other's bodies as if we were teenage school kids all over again.

In contrast with beer and tobacco on his breath, Will’s body smelled cleanly of soap and his hair of sandalwood as he held me firmly against him. The heady, sensual cocktail of his masculine presence made my chest and belly tighten with delight and incredible arousal.

It was going to be okay! No, it was going to be good!

After what seemed an age, our lips parted and we both gasped for breath, giggling like school kids. My lips already felt a little numb. How many years had it been since that had happened? I leaned back in his arms, his body still closely pressed against mine.

The erection in his pants as it pressed firmly into my lower belly was very obvious.

“Where’s your husband?” Will whispered.

“Don’t worry about him,” I smiled. “We won’t be disturbed.”

Will grinned and kissed me on the mouth once again; we melted together in a second passionate embrace. I felt his hands slipping boldly deep inside my bathrobe then snaking around my waist. A moment later his fingers were exploring the soft smooth sensitive skin of my back as they slid both up and down my spine from the silky smooth waistband of my panties to the tightly fastened clasp of my bra.

I felt his confident, probing fingers kneading my buttocks through the silk of my panties and pressed myself back against his palm, then forwards against his so-hard cock once again.

“You really want this don’t you, Mrs Barker?” Will said with an air of triumph. “You’re gagging for a good fucking.”

I said nothing, but slipped my arms around his neck as his fingers danced over my tingling skin. Will’s hands were kneading my buttocks; his fingernails were running down my sides; his hands were on my stomach, the gentle roundness of my baby bump apparently unnoticed, then on my small, silk-encased boobs.

“You like older women?” I asked in a voice rather more aroused than I had expected.

“I like some older women,” he smiled back leeringly, pressing his erection crudely against my belly.

“What makes us special?”

“Experience. Confidence. I love women who know what they want and how to enjoy it.”

“I’m not your first MILF then?” I teased.

Will blushed and a worried frown crossed his handsome face.

“Don’t worry; I’m not the jealous type,” I grinned.

Our lips met again. Will’s tongue reached deep between my teeth, entwining with my own, our mouths open wide as if trying to consume each other entirely. I ground my bony pelvis against his erection, guiding my lover bodily into the position I had selected as best for this part of the process.

We broke for breath once again, both of us giggling in relieved arousal. It was time to move on. I released his neck and, stepping away from him far enough to give a good view, let my robe fall to the ground.

Will’s eyes opened wide in delight.

I had chosen my most expensive, white silk underwear; loose fitting, lace-trimmed, almost transparent French knickers and a matching bra designed to present my small breasts in the best way possible. Even so, I was nervous, my eyes reluctant to meet his.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, unable to stifle a childish gasp.

I felt relieved and encouraged.

"You like it?" I whispered. "I don’t let anyone but my husband see me like this."

That was a lie and after hearing me in bed with his housemate Darren Will knew this but it didn’t matter.

He took my fingers in his and kissed them, then returned to kiss my lips once more, his hands around my back playing dextrously with the clasp on my bra. It gave way almost immediately, the garment falling forwards over my shoulders.

Will’s hands were on my bared flesh in an instant, the bra was cast aside then to my surprise he dropped to his knees in front of me with his face close to my boobs. I could feel his hot breath on my firming breasts and felt my nipples hardening quickly. I stroked his short hair as Will slowly drew each of my teats in turn into his mouth, lightly flicking his tongue over its tip and nipping it very lightly with his teeth.

His hands kneaded the soft round globes on which they sat, sensitised to a high degree by my pregnancy.

“Mmmmm! Be gentle with them,” I moaned.

Will obediently released his grip and instead cupped my tender boobs, his palms warm and delicate on my inflamed flesh. It felt wonderful; this time it was my turn to moan with pleasure. Then, as his teeth and tongue continued to toy with my teats, his hands returned to my buttocks where he cupped my bony cheeks through their silk shroud.

It felt incredible; my lower belly was alive with arousal. This was going to be so much better than the wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am fuck in the club’s changing room. Though to be honest, that had been amazing enough!

“Shall I close the curtains?” he asked, nodding towards the bedroom’s windows.

For a moment this took me by surprise; I most certainly did not want the room to be in darkness.

"I love the sunlight," I said. "Leave them open."

“A women who likes to see what’s happening to her,” he smiled excitedly, his eyes sparkling.

He released my boobs, rose to his feet and began to undress. A surge of lust welled up inside me as Will’s trained, athletic body was slowly revealed; first his flat, six-pack tummy, then his powerful shoulders and arms as he peeled off his polo shirt.

Naked from the waist up, he paused and posed. The boy actually posed! It should have made me giggle but instead it made me admire his body even more. Bare breasted, I moved closer, stroking his bared chest with my fingertips, trying hard to keep my eyes on the prize but my resolve was fragile to say the least.

“Want to help?” he asked, his eyes twinkling.

“If you need it,” I smiled.

“I’d like it,” he grinned, placing his hands on my shoulders and pressing downwards until I had dropped to my knees in front of him, my face level with his navel.

“Strip me, Mrs. Barker,” he commanded jokily.

“Your wish is my command, Sir,” I replied.

Looking up into his eyes, I slowly unfastened the waistband of his trousers, pulled down the zipper then and lowered them to the floor. The bulge in the tight-fitting shorts beneath was as impressive as I remembered and my chest went tight with anticipation.

Slowly and carefully I eased the back of the elasticated waist over his taut, firm buttocks then carefully forwards until his erection broke free, slapping eagerly upwards against his lower belly with an energy and firmness only found in the young.

I stared at the pole of muscle before me, the prettiest I had seen, my body remembering how it had felt to have it fully inside me. I could feel the familiar and growing warmth between my legs that promised copious lubrication as I took that long, thick shaft in my hand then, making as much eye contact as I could, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and licked the tip of its smooth, rounded head.

It felt warm and soft and was already oozing precum. I licked it again then kissed it and ran my tongue along its underside.

“Mmmm. Penny!”

The response from above was good. I looked up into Will’s youthful face again then opened my mouth wider and took the whole of his swollen head between my lips.

It felt big but not too big; I could still work my tongue around the intruding presence which I did for all I was worth, running its flat surface over and around Will’s smooth glans then along the sensitive ridge and valley where it joined his hardening shaft.

“Mmmmmm.”

Again the sounds from above my head were promising. Still relatively inexperienced in sucking cock despite my age, I tried as hard as I could to remember what had worked with my few previous lovers and what I had seen on the many cuckold videos I had watched.

Taking the base of his shaft in my right hand, I began to run it up and down Will’s pole, my mouth following as if I was fucking him with my face. I felt his fingers in my hair and his hips began to sway in time with my movements.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the thick phallus smoothly sliding in and out of my mouth, on its ridged sides, on the soft slippery skin that covered it, on the rounded end that repeatedly struck the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat.

“Oh Pennyyyyy!”

I felt pleased Will moaned aloud with pleasure; I was doing something right. Remembering the videos I had watched, my left hand rose between his legs and I took his tightening sack in my palm. Will’s legs parted a fraction. My fingers began to play with its hard, egg shaped contents as my mouth worked its way up and down the underside of his shaft, my teeth scraping its sides with every rising of my head.

“Oh God yes! Suck me you slut!”

Will’s body was trembling but my own body was responding too, more powerfully than I had imaged it could. My nipples were rock hard, my vulva literally dripping moisture into my silk panties. I lifted his shaft in my hand then lowered my head further and began to lick his sack, taking each firm ball of meat into my mouth one by one.

This was cocksucking the like of which I had never done before. This was Penny the slut in full flow.

“Oh God where did you learn to do that?”

“Doesn’t your girlfriend do this for you?” I mumbled, my mouth still full of scrotum.

“N... No”, he sighed. “It’s not her thing.”

“Too bad,” I replied, sucking his left ball deep between my lips and tickling it with my tongue.

“Ohhhhyyessss! That’s sooo good!”

As I drew his right ball alongside it, I wondered what my husband would think about his educated, professional wife sucking a boy’s cock as if her life depended upon it. It was impossible even to guess but the boy himself was certainly enjoying my efforts.

But despite this success I knew a blow job would not be enough; not enough to satisfy Will, not enough for my plan to succeed and, I knew for certain, nowhere near enough to satisfy my own physical demands.

Nothing short of a full, deep and comprehensive fucking would satisfy either of us or bring my plans to fruition.

I slowed my work on Will’s cock to a halt and pulled my head away, as before, leaving a long trail of saliva from my lips to its tip as I had seen so often in the movie clips.

I looked up into Will’s face once again; it was a little flushed and for a moment I felt intensely proud of my new-found abilities.

Will’s fingers disentangled themselves from my hair and worked their way beneath my chin, lifting my gaze to meet his. A little more pressure and I was rising to my feet, our eyes locked together as my head passed his flat stomach and gym-trained chest.

As our faces drew almost level he leaned in and kissed me on the lips again, presumably tasting his own precum on my mouth.

For a moment I wondered whether men were as repulsed by the smell and taste of their own secretions as I was of mine, but Will had more urgent plans. No sooner had our lips parted then he gently pressed me backwards until the backs of my knees were pressed against the edge of the mattress.

“On the bed, Mrs. Barker,” he growled in my ear, pushing me firmly downwards.

A moment later I was on my back on the mattress.

It was about to happen! Try and keep in control Penny! I shuffled up the bed, turning slightly until my face was carefully directed towards the bedside table and the pile of books and gadgets on it.

Will kicked off his trousers and shorts and moved closer. His erect cock was huge, threatening and glistened with saliva. I reached towards him; he came closer still then placed a hand on each of my pale knees and spread my legs apart, opening me wide for penetration.

I submitted to his desire willingly, letting my legs flop open. Will knelt on the floor between my calves, pulling my body towards him until my long, skinny legs were either side of his head. I looked down my body towards his face, over my tiny flat boobs, over the slight bulge of my pregnant belly towards the tousled hair on his young head.

Without another word, Will’s mouth descended towards my vulva, my white thighs rising like ivory towers either side of his face. I closed my eyes as his lips brushed against the silk covering my mound. I gasped as he ran his tongue along the crease at the top of my thigh then slipped a finger under each side of the hem of my panties.

I moaned softly in anticipation and raised my hips wantonly towards his mouth.

Will began to slide my panties down over my buttocks; I raised my hips slightly from the bed to let them pass beneath my bottom and as they slid softly along my thighs I could feel the cool air on the room on the dampness between my thighs.

A moment later the panties were gone; pulled over my bony knees, around my ankles and cast aside.

My newly-shaved vulva was exposed to him for the first time.

“You’re all bare...” Will whispered in surprise.

I nodded.

“Do you like it?”

“Jesus yes!”

Will buried his nose between my fleshy outer lips.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

My body jumped at his sudden touch then I shivered as his hot breath rolled over my opening slit and inner lips.

“Hhhhhhh Oh Christ!”

Will’s tongue darted outward and upwards to tickle the underside of my swelling clitoris. My thighs clamped hard around his head and I squealed in pleasure and surprise.

Then the boy got to work on me, slipping the palms of his hands under my bony buttocks and gently raising my bare, wet vulva to his lips. His hands were strong; my pelvis tilted until my heels touched his long, muscular back.

“Ayyyesss!”

In a single smooth move, Will slid the tip of his tongue the full length of my vulva. Starting at my tightly puckered anus his lithe active tongue moved along the deep valley of my slit, around my inner lips then dipped deep into my vagina before working its way to the hard nub of my clitoris above.

I gasped aloud and a small, animal-like whimper escaped my lips. He lapped at me again and again, my legs opening wider and wider as if to draw the boy bodily into my most private place.

Sensing success, Will plunged his tongue, firm and pointed, into my vagina then I felt my body go stiff as he began to draw the tip of his tongue around and over my inner lips. My fingers tangled in his hair as he lifted my hips higher still, drawing my super-heated vulva even closer to his face.

My moans became louder; the warm glow of an impending climax began to ripple outwards from my groin.

Will began to flick his tongue rapidly in short sharp jabs over my small, hard clitoris. The effect was immediate; my fingers tightened in his hair until I was sure I would pull handfuls out. It must have hurt but he persisted, finding the delicate underside of my clitoris, working the tip of his tongue under its hood.

I was moaning louder now and the warm glow became red heat.

Will thrust his tongue deep into my vagina; my thighs closed tightly on the sides of his head as my hips bucked against his face. He ran his tongue around its entrance and my excitement grew and grew.

I braced myself, waiting for the climax I was sure would follow very shortly.

But Will didn’t want me to cum like that. Seconds before my orgasm could take hold he pulled away then, with a strength and speed that took me by surprise, flipped me over onto my front and set me on all fours, my face pointed towards the headboard.

Before I could react, his mouth was back on my vulva from behind, his tongue licking in long strong strokes from my clitoris to my anus once again, where to my astonishment its tip played with the tightly puckered ring of muscle.

It felt like nothing I had felt before; a strange new stimulation that felt both exciting and repulsive at the same time. And as his mouth played with my anus, his fingers were entering my vagina, thrusting deep into my body as they had before, one, two, three fingers at least, stretching my entrance tightly around his knuckles.

“You like that?” he hissed lustfully.

“Yes! Yes!” I panted.

“See how you like this then!”

Will began to finger fuck me from behind, his hand pressed hard into my vagina then quickly withdrawn. It felt good; his fingertips scraping over the rough spot behind my pubic bone that promised so much pleasure. I gasped and my arms went weak.

There was the sound of spitting and something warm and wet fell into the cleft between my buttocks followed immediately by a finger beginning to work its way into my anus. My body fought instinctively against it but Will was too strong. First a fingertip, then a knuckle, then a second knuckle passed through my sphincter and into my rectum.

I felt disgusted; I felt elated; I felt confused but so aroused!

For what felt like an age, Will finger-fucked both my vagina and my anus with both hands. There was pain and a powerful desire to expel the invading digit but the fast-building pleasure simply overwhelmed all discomfort.

I began to cum quickly but it was a new, unfamiliar kind of orgasm I hardly recognised; slower to build but encompassing my entire pelvis and lower belly. As the wave of pleasure rose within me, my vulva and anus were alive with sensation. My shuddering body rocked, twisted then as my arms finally gave way, my face fell onto the sheet, leaving my abused bottom sticking obscenely upwards.

A second wave of climax passed through me and I could feel Will moving into position behind me.

"Fuck me, Please! Fuck me now!"

The voice was mine but where the words were coming from I could barely imagine.

Will needed no second bidding; in an instant the fingers were withdrawn from both my vagina and anus and the bed was rocking as he moved close behind me.

I lifted my face from the sheets but had risen no further than my elbows before I felt the pressure of his cock against my vulva, its smooth head being rubbed up and down my slit from the clitoris at its base along its well-lubricated valley until I felt the pressure of its tip against my freshly-violated anus.

Oh my God! He’s going to fuck my arse!

My first anal sex on video? This I did not want!

Being fucked doggy-style in my own bed was bad enough; I was not ready to lose my final virginity on camera!

Whether that was his intention or not I will never know because, unwilling to take the chance I reached behind with my left hand, took hold of Will’s cock just behind its head and guided it firmly down towards away from my anus and towards my eagerly waiting vagina.

Will showed no sign of disappointment and as his smooth end parted my inner lips I released his shaft, returned to my position on all fours and waited eagerly for the penetration I was certain would soon follow.

I did not have to wait long. I had barely raised my head from the sheet when I felt two strong hands on my buttocks, parting them wide. I felt exposed, vulnerable but desperate to feel that boy’s cock in my cunt once again.

I felt the pressure on my entrance increase, I felt my inner lips parting, I felt my entrance stretching easily to accommodate the smooth, swollen much-desired object that was moving slowly but inexorably forward.

Then with an angry grunt, Will’s fingers tightened on my hips, his muscles pulsed and my body was pulled sharply backward to meet the hard, brutal forward thrust of his hips.

I squealed aloud with shock, pain and a bolt of sheer animal pleasure as Will’s erect cock was rammed into my soaking, unresisting vagina in a single, brutal stroke. The boy’s entire cock was driven full length into me without hesitation, penetrating my body until his hips slapped against the underside of my buttocks and his head was pressed hard against my cervix.

To my horror, a loud queefing sound filled the room as air was forced out of my vagina by the invading phallus.

I could feel my body trying desperately to adjust to the new presence within it.

“Shit Will,” I protested. “Be gentle!”

“I don’t want to be gentle,” he growled, grinding the thick base of his cock against the sensitive, freshly shaved flesh of my vulva and mound. “And I’m fucking certain you don’t want me to be.”

I didn’t argue; he was right. I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. I wanted him to make me cum then cum himself inside me.

And I wanted it now!

Will’s hands moved from my waist to my hips as he pulled slowly back, drawing his cock out of me until just its head was between my lips. He moved it up and down a little as if teasing me, then rammed himself back into my vagina again.

‘Slap!’

“Mmmm!”

He pulled back again and thrust forward again even harder.

“Slap!”

“Oh yes!” I gasped.

Then he began to fuck me in earnest, quickly establishing a rhythm which gave me no time to recover between thrusts. Each time he bottomed out inside me, each thrust into my body; each thump of his head against the entrance to my baby-filled womb left me more aroused, more sensitised than the last.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

The pleasure began to mount quickly.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

“Like this slut?” he croaked.

“Oh yesss! Oh yesss!”

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

“Yyyyeeesss! Oh God! Oh God Oh God!”

Thanks to my overwhelming need to look into a man’s eyes as he ejaculates inside me, doggy-style hadn’t featured a great deal in my sexual history. My husband’s slender cock was better suited to the missionary position too so I was unprepared for the extraordinary sensations Will’s thick pole would induce in my helpless, exposed vagina.

Curving against the natural direction of my deepest passage, Will’s hard shaft stimulated and excited me in places none of my previous lovers had quite managed to touch. The hairless base of his shaft ground against my clitoris rather than by bottom, his tight sack slapping against its hooded nub while his head rubbed against the inner walls of my cunt.

The pleasure this produced along with the amazing feeling of being degraded and dominated, down on my hands and knees like an animal were enough to send me into climax within seconds.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh Gooooood!”

The sounds of feral fucking were wet, loud and crude as Will’s hips collided noisily and messily with the underside of my bony buttocks. I wailed loudly into the still air of the bedroom as Will fucked me hard and fast, his fingers digging into the flesh of my hips, pulling me violently onto his cock to meet every forceful forward thrust full-on.

I came hard and wild as his smooth tip pummelled my cervix, my arms giving way once more leaving my face crushed against the rumpled sheet beneath me. My hair fell over my face and I felt his fingernails digging so hard into my hips that it really hurt but I didn’t care.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!”

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

I repeated the mantra over and over again as Will ploughed relentlessly into my vagina with the energy of youth that neither my husband Pete or my first lover Tony could ever match.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

Surely he must cum soon! The thought passed briefly through my orgasm-fuddled mind but Will had no such plans. Instead and apparently satisfied with his handiwork, he slowed his thrusting to a halt and paused, his cock still deep inside me.

“Oh God, Will,” I panted through an orgasmic haze. “Please! Please!”

What I was begging for I have no idea, but Will was in charge. Pulling his cock roughly from my vagina, he rolled me onto my back and before I could react, had spread my thighs wide apart, his strong hands were on my bent knees and he was looming over me with a lustful snarl on his face.

A moment later Will’s strong arms were either side of my shoulders and my vagina was once again stuffed full of his cock. He was thrusting into me with deep, slow strokes, bottoming out easily with each drive of his hips.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

It felt good but familiar; nowhere near as arousing as his rear entry had been. I clamped down on his shaft as hard as my middle-aged pelvic floor would allow and was rewarded with a boost in sensation for me and a moan of pleasure from Will.

His pace increased. I held the squeeze on his cock as long as I could but my body wasn’t young enough or fit enough and I loosened around him once again.

Undeterred, Will paused in his thrusting but did not leave my body. Instead he slipped a hand under each of my knees and lifted them upwards until they were almost on my chest, my legs bent underneath his my body.

He pressed my knees tightly together; I felt myself getting tighter and tighter around his cock.

My eyes opened wide as he began to thrust into me once again, his hips slapping against my shins.

"Oh God! That's. So. Much. Better!" I gasped, feeling my chest tightening sharply.

He began to thrust harder and deeper. I tried to tighten myself around him again. In this new position it worked and worked well!

The sensations mounted rapidly. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the squeeze but the pleasure made it hard to think of anything else.

“OhGodOhGodOhGod!”

Will’s thrusting grew faster. I wailed as the warm wave rose higher and higher. My skin burned as I began to tremble and shake. The room was full of the wet slapping sounds of our bodies colliding along with my own moans and Will’s animal grunts as together we climbed towards a breathtaking illicit climax.

As the wave of pleasure began to break over me I began to squeal, strange almost inhuman noises escaping from my mouth.

"Are. You. Okay?" Will gasped, not breaking his rhythm.

I stared up at him, my head nodding wildly, mouth wide open but incapable of speech. Will redoubled his efforts, thrusting harder and harder into my body, pressing my thighs tighter and tighter together; my vagina gripping his shaft with every stroke.

“OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhhhhhhhhhGoooodddd!”

It’s just possible that since that moment I have had a more powerful orgasm but before then I most certainly had not. The climax that hit me then, on our marital bed, on my back with my knees crushing my tiny boobs was by some distance the most intense sexual experience of my life.

My entire body shook as the white hot spasms took over, my vagina clenching hard on Will’s amazing cock of its own volition, as if desperate to hold him inside me forever.

The effect on Will was instant too. As my body tightened around him he began to cum himself, his face contorting merely inches above mine, his strokes wild and uncontrolled, his cock throbbing and pulsing as he began to ejaculate inside me.

As I came and came, images flashed through my mind; of the smooth purple head of Will’s cock pressed hard against the pink ring of my cervix; of it swelling and throbbing deep within me; of the ropes of semen spurting from its tiny lips; of the millions of microscopic sperm swimming frantically to find my egg.

And finally of the growing baby lying just above this scene of activity.

My head was spinning and I felt on the verge of passing out when Will’s thrusting finally slowed and his climax subsided. My own spasms began to release me and my vagina loosened its grip on my cock.

The boy held himself motionless above me, panting, sweating as I was.

I felt Will’s cock slip easily from my body and he rolled alongside me. We stared at the ceiling, neither touching the other, both panting, my head still in a daze.

***

We both must have dozed off because it was half an hour later when I felt the bed rock as Will stood up and went to the en suite bathroom. I was awake as he returned, lying on my side, my head propped on my left arm.

Even now, my body literally oozing his semen, it was impossible not to admire the boy’s extraordinary, athletic physique. The memory of how it had felt lying under that powerful young torso while his slim, muscular hips drove his erection mercilessly into my body over and over again were impossible to dispel.

For a minute or two I made no attempt to dispel them.

On his return, Will perched on the edge of the bed, looking down on the woman I was now certain was only the latest in a line of conquests. No inexperienced youth could have known to use that technique to tighten an older woman’s vagina.

“When will your husband be back?” he asked as if trying to work out whether another round in bed would be possible.

For a moment I wondered that too, but then steeled myself for what must no follow.

“He’ll be back soon,” I sighed.

“Well can I take you out for a drink?” Will suggested.

I laughed.

“It’s a lovely thought but I don’t think it would be a good idea, do you? We don’t want to telegraph what just happened. What would your girlfriend Keeley say?”

He gave me a look as if I had shocked him. It was obvious he did not want that young lady’s name mentioning. Clearly embarrassed he started playing with the gold chain around his neck.

Even in my flushed, post-orgasmic state I could tell that the power balance in our relationship had just shifted. Perhaps it was just the let-down that so many men suffer after ejaculation but there was no question. Despite having dominated, fucked and inseminated me in what could only be considered a humiliating position, Will’s demeanour was putting me at least partly in the driving seat.

The moment of truth was approaching. However good his fucking had been, if my life was to become manageable again I had to drive home my advantage mercilessly.

Lying there naked, freshly-fucked and flushed pink from my orgasms, this wasn’t going to be an easy thing to do bit I had to steel myself.

“Keeley’s more than just a casual girlfriend isn’t she?” I asked, sitting up on the other edge of the mattress.

Will looked at me, frowning, unsure where this post-coital conversation was going. I pressed on.

“In fact you’re actually engaged aren’t you Will? If you’re honest, you’re practically a married man.”

“How do you know about that?” he asked aghast.

Izzy had been right; he really wasn’t the brightest star in the sky.

“It’s a small world,” I replied enigmatically. “I’ve found out quite a lot about the two of you.”

“How?” he demanded, horrified.

“No-one can keep secrets for long, Will. That’s why affairs are so risky. That’s why we really shouldn’t see each other again, you know that. Today has to be the last time.”

“I’d rather it wasn’t,” he began.

“Will, you’re amazing in bed, let’s agree that. But I’m old enough to be your mother. I’m married and have kids older than you. You’re going to be married soon too.”

I watched his reactions carefully; Will winced but didn’t dispute the fact.

I had been right; it would be alright. My hold over him was now as strong as his over me – stronger in fact because unlike his fiancée, my husband already knew about my infidelities.

And Will still didn’t know my big secret.

“This afternoon was good,” I continued. “No, it was great, really great but we can’t do it again. It’s too risky for both of us.”

How I could say those words with his semen literally dripping from my vagina still amazes me, but I did. His disappointment was almost tangible. I was amazed; it was like talking to a child who had been told he couldn’t have a pet.

“Did you enjoy it?” I asked.

The look on his face told me all I needed to know.

“It was great,” he grinned. “Really great. Thank you.”

This was surreal. No one had ever actually thanked me so politely for having sex with them before let alone a boy who had all but blackmailed me into fucking him.

“It was my pleasure,” I told him with a smile. “Literally my pleasure! But now it’s time for us to put our clothes back on and for you to leave.”

“But I thought...”

“Come on Will. You’re really great in bed but it’s too risky for both of us. Keeley mustn’t find out about me or any of your other MILFs, right?”

He nodded, unaware that he had given away yet another little secret; as I had suspected I was a long way from being the only older woman who had succumbed to his charms. As I stood on my wobbly legs and began to wrap the robe back around my naked body I wondered briefly whether he and Darren compared notes on their latest MILF successes or maybe even swapped details.

But there was nothing to be gained from that unwelcome speculation.

“Today has to be the last time,” I smiled, kissing him on the forehead as a mother might kiss a seated child. “Better get dressed.”

Will reluctantly but obediently rose and began to pull on his clothes. He seemed oddly embarrassed as I watched that amazing body being covered once against by his close-fitting uniform. My own body was already stiffening with the effects of the awkward positions in which it had been fucked, I was hot, sweaty and must have reeked of sex.

Will appeared to be in a similar condition, as he pulled up his underwear I could clearly see that his long, flaccid cock was dark and swollen rather than erect and liberally coated in a shiny combination of my juices and his own semen.

“So there won’t be any more afternoons like this, understood?” I said once we both looked vaguely presentable once more.

Will looked so disappointed I could have hugged him but I had to be tough.

“Please Will, promise me this is the end of it all,” I insisted while I felt I still had the upper hand. “Neither of us should be here; I have Pete, you have Keeley. I doubt she’d approve of her future husband fucking older women he picks up in the club.”

“She wouldn’t believe it,” he began.

“She would if she saw it for herself,” I countered slowly.

“What do you mean?” he asked, looking round anxiously as if expecting his fiancée to appear in the bedroom in person.

It was time to play my trump card.

“Will, I’ve not been entirely open with you. There are three video cameras hidden in this room. By now, the movie footage they took of us fucking will be in the cloud and safe from interference. If Keeley got to see any of those movies I don’t think even she would be convinced that Wonderful William is quite as wonderful as she’s posted on facebook. She’ll probably decide he’s not the man for her after all.

“Oh my God!”

“She’s got three brothers too, hasn’t she? They might be a bit unhappy about you cheating on her.”

It was a long speech for me; one I had run over and over in my mind. I hoped and prayed it would work but the look on his face showed straight away that I had hit my mark full on.

“You wouldn’t do it,” he protested. “You’re in the movie as well. It would ruin you too.”

“But I’ve got the original footage. A few hours with editing software on my laptop and only your face would be visible. And your body of course, we mustn’t forget what you were doing with that.”

The boy looked thunderstruck.

In truth I hadn’t the least idea how to edit video files; all I had done was repeat phrases I had read on the side of the box that the cameras had arrived in. It was a straight bluff; I had to keep my poker face in place while Will’s rather slow-moving mind went over his options.

“You mean…”

“I mean we have to stop doing this Will. However pleasant it was – and it was really good, trust me – it’s just too dangerous for both of us.”

He looked so downcast it was almost comical.

“Whatever you meant when you said it, your threat to tell my husband first about Darren then about us was a form of blackmail.”

“I didn’t mean…”

“I know that now Will, but I didn’t know it then. We’ve slept together twice now and I’m glad we did it. Both times were good; today’s was really good but it has to be the end, do you see that?

“I want my career and my marriage to continue. You want to start your career. Do you really think any reputable gym would employ you as a Personal Trainer if they knew you’d been screwing the female members behind their husbands’ backs? Get real William.”

He was standing with his mouth open.

“And there’s no way Keeley will marry you if she thinks that’s the kind of man you are.” I snorted. “Let’s face it Will, unless this is a last fling on your part you shouldn’t be marrying anyone.”

“I have to marry her,” he mumbled. “She’s pregnant.”

“Jesus Christ!” I exclaimed automatically. “Doesn’t anyone round here use birth control?”

Will looked puzzled and well he might. In an attempt to recover some composure I tried to bring things to an end.

“So there’ll be no more fuck-dates, okay? And you will tell no-one about the two we’ve had, however pleasant they were. If we meet again in the club or the street we can talk as if we’re acquaintances but you mustn’t say anything that implies we’re friends or have been in any way intimate. Can you do that?”

“As long as you promise not to show Keeley or her brothers...” he said with increasing unease.

An idea came to me and a smile crossed my face.

“Did you study the Cold War in history at school? I asked.

“I gave up history,” he replied, nonplussed. “But I know what the Cold War was. Mum and Dad talked about it.”

I frowned; that put me in my place age-wise. I went on.

“Well there was a phrase they used to use to describe how both sides had so many nuclear weapons that between them they could wipe out humanity several times over.”

He looked puzzled.

“Mutually Assured Destruction it was called. M.A.D. It means if either side started a war both sides would end up destroyed. That way neither side would ever be the first to launch a missile.”

He looked even more confused.

“We’re like that Will; you and I. You know enough about me to ruin my life but I know enough to ruin yours too. Neither of us should even think of telling anyone about the other.”

“I suppose so.”

“So we can both get on with our lives safe in the knowledge that neither of our secrets will ever get out, right?”

“I understand,” he said, looking like the penny really had just dropped.

“And we can simply remember what was a brief but very enjoyable acquaintance,” I added.

“You really enjoyed it? You’re not just saying that?” he asked with almost childish eagerness.

I smiled indulgently.

“You’re one of the best I’ve had, honestly.” I assured him, pleased with the repeated effect on his demeanour.

“If you ever feel like another try...” he volunteered.

“Then I’ll know where to come. In every sense of the word!”

It took a moment before he understood the meaning of my last sentence but when he finally got it, he grinned.

Whatever Will’s original plan had been, I did indeed now have a hold over him as strong as his over me; possibly stronger.

The danger had been neutralised – this time, I hoped permanently.

 

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments