Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rimonoteague Chapter 5

"Sunday's action on our weekend tryst"

8
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

 “Robert! The bacon!” I yelled. The smell of burning bacon interrupted that sexual afterglow before reality intervened.

Robert came back to reality, cried “Fuck!” and rushed out of our bedroom. While he had been making breakfast, my new husband-sanctioned lover and I had had bone-shaking love.

My husband was mesmerized by the way his wife had fucked his friend to near-breathless gasping. Maybe I had fucked Thomas’s autonomic nervous system senseless as well: he could not breathe or see or hear.

I crawled on my knees to Thomas’s face to wake him up. He took the hint and licked my swollen pussy. His tongue and mouth were magical. I like men who are not squeamish about eating pussy, even a freshly fucked one.

“Leave some of the juices where they are, Thomas.” I was debauched and wanted the feeling to continue. “I want to feel cum leaking out of me while we have breakfast.”

Breakfast was necessarily delayed. With the morning meal finally served in front of the fire, all went back to normal. Normal, peaceful until the mimosas loosened our tongues.

Our first threesome spat pitted Robert and me against Thomas. The national papers were strewn around the room.

I put my cup on the counter and turned on the television. I flipped from one network to the next, deciding for Robert and I how long we lingered on each show. During those long infomercials, we enjoyed the conversation game, talking about the politics.

“Angie,” Thomas offered. “These talking head shows on Sunday mornings don’t solve anything. All they do is stir up the populace. No one’s vote is going to change because of what some clown tells a network. I get annoyed even listening to all those crooked politicians.”

I answered, “So that is why you weren’t interested in the Post or Times yesterday or this morning." 

Robert spoke up. “Thomas, this has been our ritual for years. We roll through the channels, listening to a variety of pundits discussing the issues of the day.”

Thomas endured it as long as he could. He announced, “It’s past noon. I'm going to hike up to the lodge and see what I can find to do for a while.”

Robert and I insisted on doing what we had done every Sunday morning for over twenty-five years: we read the newspapers and watched the network news shows.

This time it was nice being alone for a while. Plus, Thomas’s reaction was way of character and not good manners for a guest.

“Robert,” I began. “Yesterday I imagined Thomas moving in with us, even rearranging the closets to accommodate his needs. He sure satisfied mine this morning. But now I have doubts.”

My husband sighed. “I had this fantasy that my old college buddy might become your fuck-buddy. I am away so much and I know you have needs.”

"Tell me more about your plan."

“Yeah,” Robert continued. “I should have told you our only college arguments were about which party to join, what constituted a worthy cause. He has only a few political ideas and they are way off the grid. Are you upset?”

I quickly answered him, “Not at all. This is what our marriage needed. Maybe a one-off, though.”

Thomas’s demeanor when he returned assuaged my concerns. He was chipper, whistling an old cowboy song, telling us about the view from the lodge balcony and how he had met a very, very pretty young lady.

“She kisses good. Had we found a place, I might have fucked her right there.”

Fuck, I thought, Thomas is a weird blend of Lance and DeAndre. Then I realized, fuck no. I would never want to live with either DeAndre or Lance. Thomas’s stock was going down, fast.

Thomas said, “Oh. I almost forgot. I have us down for the sunset ride on the small sleigh. We leave here in an hour and will be back after dark.”

At one point of our mimosa-induced lolling, I said, “I could get used to this routine: hot tubs, hot showers, snowstorms, gourmet meals and being fucked senseless by two handsome guys.”

The sleigh seated eight. Robert, Thomas and I took the three rearmost places, with me in the middle. I kissed my husband once or twice, but not passionately. When Thomas leaned in for his turn, he tried to tongue me and I found it offensive to start out that way.

The first stop was at the 150 foot high waterfall. A walkway wound across the gorge, with plenty of photo opportunities.

I tried to divide my time equally between my husband and my lover. Whoever was with me at the time got all my attention. The other was not even there to me, although he could watch. Thomas tried no more tacky moves.

At Robert’s turn, Thomas watched us at the waterfall platform.

Like the converging and diverging streams of freezing water, so too our marital desire and his receiving my vibrations spoke of a need required. I wanted Robert to kiss me, passionately and for a long time.

“We will always be one.” Whether Robert actually said the words or I just felt them, I heard that word one loud and clear.

“Yes,” I agreed. I threw back my head and he leaned me against the railing. Our cheeks met, then our lips, then our groins.

Robert wondered, “How can I feel so much of you, under such clothing? Your tit is pink and getting hard. You are out of breath. I feel the flame in your heart burning your pussy.”

I giggled, “If you don’t stop that pussy grinding, your humping against the rail is going to get us both killed.”

Thomas was a few yards away, watching and maybe stewing as well. The driver was getting impatient.

A buffet dinner was included in the ticket price. It was Thomas’s treat. The freezing temperatures, blowing wind and scenery brought out the hunger that would soon be satisfied.

The camaraderie of our group was amazing.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

We met and chatted with fellow travelers. A few whispered some guesses into our cluster of three, but no one was tacky enough to ask.

“Robert is my husband and he brought along Thomas for us to play with all weekend. These two are fucking my brains out. ” I didn’t say it though.

I chose hot mulled wine. My guys drank Irish coffee with Connemara, Cuban special brown sugar, good coffee and real whipped cream.

On the last leg of our jaunt, homeward bound, Thomas suggested, “Let’s make our last night a special one. Coffee alone will get me going tomorrow morning. The sled will pick me up at daylight. But, we can party all night.”

“Great idea,” my husband answered. “I would love to have you be Angie’s and my photographer. We will have something real to remember this weekend by, for a long time.”

“Deal!” My guys gave each other a high-five, over my head.

Over my dead body will Thomas have any record of this, I thought. But I might have some of him, just in case he goes rogue on us in the future.

Something like the Stockholm effect sat in. We three stripped naked in the same room, not noticing body parts, just routinely disrobing before stepping into the hot tub. I knew that the asexual atmosphere would meld into raw sex, but for the moment, I enjoyed whatever happened.

Robert was the first to announce, “I have had enough. I’ll stoke the fire, bathe and shave and we’ll see what happens next." 

I asked Thomas, “Do you think Robert left us alone on purpose?”

Thomas lowered his voice so I had to move closer to hear, “He must have. He wanted us to have some last time alone.”

Thomas leaned into me and I felt his hands on my tits, kneading them in unison, then the fingertips adroitly narrowing on my erect nipples. We kissed, softly at first. That flame Robert talked about at the waterfall, the flame that went straight to my pussy, wasn’t there.

He sensed my coldness, even in the hot water. Thomas showed he was a gentleman and those doubts about his suitability smacked me sober. “Well, I guess I’m next.”

With that statement, he left.

Alone, looking at the gazillion stars and wondering where all this would lead, I decided exactly where all this ménage would lead. I gave them a while for each to do their business before quietly stepping inside. I got out my cellphone camera and stepped into the bedroom.

Robert was on his back, Thomas kneeling over him, Robert’s dick moving up and down, in Thomas’s mouth. Thomas was good. He could deep throat like a pro, then raise his head to the tip of the dick. The man underneath had no choice but to lift his hips off the mattress, in an attempt to prolong the sucking. Thomas’s hands went under Robert’s ass and lifted. Another full-dick swallow and another mouth slide to the head. But this time, Robert was powerless to thrust any more.

Click! The flash startled them. “Go on, gentlemen. I suspected such since Friday afternoon. Husband, whatever you do, enjoy it. Thomas, please don’t be a pain in the ass. Unless, my husband wants to peg you, in which case, he may be a pain in the ass.”

I had never witnessed two guys doing this. Thomas seemed to be the aggressor, controlling Robert with his hands, his mouth, at one time and his ankles.

“One more shot, please, guys?”

I took silence to be consent and snapped a few more shots. “Don’t let him cum, Thomas. That is my job. Robert, please stand there.”

I took over and went 69 on Thomas, with him on the bottom. “Let me return the favor and give your beautiful pole the same treatment. I can see you really need it."

I tried to suck him like he’d done my husband. I’d learned a bit in the last few minutes and wanted to practice. I handed the camera to Robert, who seemed distressed at coitus interruptus. My ass was in the air and Thomas’s head was still right under my pussy.

“Fuck me, husband. Let your friend see how you do it. And use that camera to create a keepsake for us.”

“God, I feel your dick rubbing my cunt. Put it in.”

I was giving the orders!

“Thomas, pull on my outer lips with your lips. Spread my pussy open so Robert’s dick can fuck me.”

Thomas did exactly that, alternating tugging on one lip, then the other. I made the mistake of grinding down on his face and he grabbed my clit with both lips and refused to let go. That gave Robert the time and presence of mind to focus the camera on the scene unfolding beneath him.

Click, flash. Click, flash.

Finally, I got relief. Robert entered me, slowly, using one hand to record the action and the other to hold his dick at the base. Then he was out! Thomas let go of me and tilted his head back more. One more click. Later, at home, Robert showed me the shot of his dick buried balls deep in Thomas’s throat, with my pussy glistening.

With that last click, Thomas erupted. It was like he’d not cum in months. The hot, sticky liquid spurted into my waiting mouth. I drank the first burst. Then another came and I got most of that.

Thinking that was it, I rose to feel Robert enter me again. He lunged forward and drove me to cum and shake and shudder and cum again. I could not stop jiggling my ass on him. I gasped just as another, equally voluminous load, fired from Thomas onto my face.

“Clean me up,” Thomas ordered.

“You clean me up,” I answered.

My husband spoke. “Angie, you have two dicks to work on.”

Robert was already standing, so he went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I yelled, “Well, I hope you’ve learned one thing this weekend: to close the bathroom door.”

Thomas got up next; he was not embarrassed at all. Instead, he reached for his side of the dresser, smiled and handed me his business card.

By the time I came into the great room, the guys were sipping whiskey, Thomas in the armchair and Robert on the sofa. My glass of pinot was at my end of the sofa.

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments