Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Honeymoon - Chapter 10

"Rex's return bodes drastic changes"

11
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Monday night was interesting, to say the least. Christine had a "date" and was not around, so Dimitri showed up at our place unannounced and unhappy. Karl was ecstatic that Alec would arrive sometime tonight.

We knew Rex would show up when he finished his local tasks. We also knew Rex would claim his property. I prayed that Alec and Ian would show up and be such a distraction for my husband so that I could get the fucking I needed.

Dimitri said, “Our friend Christine is a very good employee. She screened my calls, prioritized items, arranged my furniture in line with feng shu, enrolled me in an online beekeepers’ site with password Christine#1, inventoried everything delivered and started the morning paper.”

“Yes,” I agreed, “and she is discreet.”

To Dimitri, I asked, “Will you also be discreet when Rex gets here? I am sure you want to meet him and thank him for sharing his pussy with you. He will want it back.”

“No problem.” 

“The problem will be Karl," I said. "I want you to occupy Karl so Rex and I can get together. Do that for me, please.” I hoped I didn’t sound desperate.

Rex arrived at dusk. He was subdued, looking worried.

Before he had even put his bags down, he asked, “Karl, can you park your sedan in the driveway and drive my rental into the garage?”

A strange request, I thought.

While Karl moved both cars, Rex asked for a drink. “That Irish whiskey was very good. I’ll have a double.”

I’d not seen him drink much before, but tonight he had two quick double shots before settling at his end of the den sofa. He motioned for me to join him.

Dimitri asked, “Rex, bring us up to date.”

Dimitri was playing Mr. Businessman, a good role for my soon-to-be ex-lover.

Rex said, “I need Ian for my project and Alec is part of the package. Their plane should arrive soon. Ian has already trolled this city’s meeting-up sites. He says there are twice as many ‘m for m’ sites than ‘m for f’ ones. He thinks he scored a rendezvous for tonight. He’ll check in at the hotel. Restaurants aren’t the only business closed on Mondays, so this time he’ll freelance.”

“Wait a minute!” I sat straight up.

“Ian likes men as well as women?”

“Either one will do, but he prefers men. Think about it. With a shlong that long, women think they’re going to like it. When he gets rambunctious, the lady gets scared, hurt, but no pleasure.”

“I like yours. That big dick of yours is the best I’ve ever had.” I wasn’t lying. Dimitri was sitting there when I said it and he didn’t flinch.

Rex went on, “Alec told me he has no technique. That makes him self-conscious, I suppose. In his younger, rowdier days, he tried to fuck girls without much finesse. When they rejected him, he went for the alternate targets.”

I pursued this, asking, “So the trolling for girls was for show, the looking for men was for go?”

Just as Karl came through from the garage, his phone beeped. He stopped and said, “Excuse me, I have to take this.”

Rex went on, “Of course. Alec married him ‘sight unseen,’ as they say. She is no fool. She is old family, old money, old-school. Typically British upper-middle class. Homosexuality in that group is as rampant as it is acceptable. Boarding school behavior carried on to adulthood. As long as one keeps up appearances and comes out of the correct door in the morning, no one cares.” Rex’s frankness was typical of his personality.

Karl came back, took a look at me on Rex’s lap, flopped in his spot and sighed, “Okay, you two. Can you at least make a shot at being more than fuck-buddies?”

“No,” I said.

“No,” Rex reiterated.

Ironic, I thought, that Karl thinks we're just in it for our sexual pleasure when we're both searching for a way to hook Karl up with Alec while her husband finds a suitable man for the evening.

Mercifully, Karl’s phone buzzed again. He got up without saying a word. In a moment, he was back, smiling.

Rex shrugged his shoulders and asked, “Is the pool working?”

“Sure,” I said. “Let’s take a swim, then get you bathed and ready to bed.”

“Karl, yours and Alec’s bed is ready.” With that comment, I made our sleeping arrangements as plain as possible.

Then I addressed Dimitri. “Please stay and keep Karl company until our guest arrives. I want you to meet Alec.”

Karl wondered aloud, “What about Ian?”

Rex had the answer, “Ah. You missed that part of our conversation. He will be staying at the hotel tonight. I have arranged an associate to meet them at the airport, escort Ian to the hotel and bring Alec here.”

Rex fixed everything.

“Clothing in the pool area is optional, right?” Rex asked.

“Of course,” I said.

In front of Karl and Dimitri, he ordered, “Now you may undress me.”

I thought it fitting that he stood me in the same spot I’d been at Saturday night. I was disappointed that Rex didn’t know about the dog collar. I would gladly have worn it for him.

He said, “Start with my shirt, then slacks, finally shoes and socks. Underwear is the last, so wait for your husband.”

“Karl,” he started, “As I count up from one, remove one piece of your wife’s clothing. I don’t care what comes first. As smartly dressed as she got for me, I’m guessing seven. Right Clair?”

Fuck, how did he know? Two shoes, no socks, blouse, khaki shorts, camisole, bra and panties. I'd realized that with the chilly weather, just a top would be too lightweight for lounging by the pool.

Rex and I were soon naked; Dimitri and Karl fully clothed. I felt it best to hustle Rex onto the patio and into the heated pool. I don’t know how long we paddled, swam, played Nerf-ball and dived for treasure. Eventually, we tired.

“Let’s go inside,” I suggested.

I’d had sex just twelve hours ago, but that was different. Our nooner was like other couples might engage in: fucking after a long time away.

“I’m not going to be an easy fuck this time.” I was lying and he knew it.

“Neither am I.” Rex was lying, too. I knew it.

Rex started by stroking me all over. He petted me like I was a cat: lightly caressing my body in a dozen places. When I responded by word or movement, I was doomed to have that spot get much attention. Light touches, kisses and squeezes lasted until his other hand, foot even elbow found another erogenous area that needed ministrations.

“Dimitri did this?” Rex pointed to the bluish and red marks and tiny bites. “Good,” he continued without pause. “You need to experience as many sensations as possible.”

“You are too patient.” I told the truth: if he took so much time in foreplay, he might lose me to a relaxed sleep. In truth, I did want him but I was so mentally and physically exhausted that I could have gone without sex tonight.

Rex knew. He took me again just like he had done earlier. He climbed on top of me, I spread my legs. He crouched at my opening and gently, ever so gently, put that huge prick into my waiting hole.

“God, I missed this,” I said truthfully.

Rex took his time but gradually thrust into me and I adjusted to accommodate him. “Take me, take me now.”

He did. “Rex, keep fucking me. Fuck your cunt. It belongs to you. Never again will anybody take it.”

“You mean that? You won’t fuck anybody else? Not Dimitri, not Karl?”

“Nobody but you.” I said that as I held his loins with my palms. I learned (watching porno) that a woman can signal a man to go no further than she wants by stopping him with her palms.

Gradually, the problems of the day receded. I focused on one thing, a huge dick sliding in and out of my pussy. I felt my insides opening to accept it. If I focused, I could ensure I relaxed my insides to enjoy the pleasure of the phallus violating me and not obstruct him..

“God, you have the tightest pussy I’ve ever fucked.” Rex might be lying, but I did not care.

“Then fuck it. Fuck it good. Make it want you and nobody else.” 

He stayed on top of me, gripping my tits for a while, then transferring his hands to my ass. I felt the power of his body, his personality, his long, fat, stiff dick far up inside me. Then he flipped me over and fucked me from behind. I twisted my head around and looked at his beet-red face.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

“Stop. Stay still. I am going to fuck you.”

I told him this while he was buried in my cunt. I leaned forward, then slammed back before he knew it. I did it again. And again. My innards knew they would pay, but I cared not.

I was supple. I could turn my head around far enough to look him in the eye and say, “Cum in me. Cum in my pussy. Take your pussy now.”

Rex showed me what he had, why I was attracted to him in the first place, why I’d followed him to London, why I had manipulated all my relationships just to be his.

“Holy shit! I can’t stop cumming.” I felt a series of spasms rock me to my core being. Others in the house must have heard my cry of joy.

Rex thrust all the way into me, his pubic hairs scratching my poor pussy lips. The base of his dick swelled and I felt the surge of cum travel nine or ten inches down his marvellously thick dick into my waiting pussy. My walls felt the vibrations rushing to the tip of his dick like a long garden hose expanding with constant pulses of water. I felt his jism shoot into me.

He couldn’t get any more of his dick into me, so he raised his body up and angled the second burst downward. I felt the throb through that area between my cunt and my ass. Then Rex pushed his body down, angling that marvelous long tool upward. He grunted and rolled over.

When I had caught my breath, I said, “I gave Karl his own room.”

Rex stared at the ceiling. “Good. Then we won’t be disturbed. We will need this room as our own.”

We heard voices but stayed still. Let other sets of lovers have their reverie.

~~~~~~

Karl took Alec on a tour of the house, showing her the MGB, his study and his bees. Dimitri tagged along but said little.

Alec, Dimitri and Karl stayed up sipping tea. Karl felt comfortable listening to them argue about the merits of one tea brand versus another. The only time he was shocked was when both decried the American custom of putting it in bags.

Dimitri noticed how Alec hung on Karl’s words. He felt out of place, asking, “Am I a third wheel?”

Karl laughed. Alec had a blank stare. Karl explained, “When American couples want to be alone, they refer to the outsider as the ‘fifth wheel,’ like on a car. My good Russian friend was saying it was time for him to go home.”

Dimitri dialed Christine’s number and smiled into the phone. “Fine. I will be home soon. See you there.”

After Dimitri excused himself, Karl said, “I am glad he was here for a while but now I am glad we can be alone.”

“I’ve never seduced a man in his own home before.” Alec said this as she approached Karl, stood on tiptoes and kissed him.

“I hope you don’t mind, " said Karl, "but I need to tell you that I've had more pussy with different women in the past month than in the rest of my lifetime.”

She whispered into his ear, “And my pussy, my cunt? Where does it rate on your objective scale?”

“Not sure,” Karl whispered back.

“Strip me. Make me naked. Take me to your bed. Make love to me.” 

Karl unbuttoned her blouse and kissed the tops of her breasts. He remembered how perky they were, standing out, pink and inviting. He loosened her bra and gripped both nipples in his hands.

Karl knew his way around his home so well that he could lead her while walking backwards. That way they made the short walk to his room.

Alec gathered her small bag, curtsied and went into the bathroom. Karl took off his clothes, lit some candles, put on a robe and lay on the bed. He listened to the sounds of the toilet, the shower and the faucets. He imagined her every move and vowed to watch her perform the same tasks next time.

When Alexandra emerged, she wore a long kimono, virginal white. She climbed aboard and kissed Karl. She smelled like springtime, clean, new, and ready to start a new life.

They took their time. Karl went first, undressing her. He started to explore her shaved pubic area when he sensed her stirring. She said, “I want you to call me Alexandra, not Alec. Alec was the old me who didn’t want to grow up, to take responsibility. I let others tell me what to do. No more. I am firm. Take me now and I am yours, as long as you will have me.”

“And Ian?”

“He knows how I feel about you. He wants me to be happy.”

“This can be the start of your happiness.” Karl stroked her belly, just above the pubic area, and marvelled at how toned she was. He’d not asked her age, but guessed forty to his sixty.

“Not so bad,” he said.

Alexandra thought he was talking about her body and sat straight up.

“No, no,” he said, quickly. "Our age difference, it isn’t so bad is it?”

In response, she lay back down, grabbed him by his hair and rubbed his face onto her mound. Her aura was intoxicating. He licked across her mound and she opened her legs for his tongue. He dove further down, past her opening and licked upwards. There was enough light for him to see her outer lips started coloring up. He took each lip between his lips and pulled, sucked.

She reached for his dick and jerked it, slowly. A bit of pre-cum lubricated it and she went for more.

They made love only once, with Karl on top. He started slow.

She said, “You're treating me like a virgin on her wedding night, aren’t you?”

“Yes. We'll have plenty of time to get as crazy as we want. Tonight, though, your first night in my home, you will remember as being your first for the rest of your life.” Karl meant it.

Alexandra showed him her appreciation by moving her body to satisfy her host. She raised her hips and gyrated. Karl tried to anticipate which way she was going to move, but without success.

This lady, he thought, is auditioning for the part of my full-time lover. I am staying for the whole show.

When it was over, Karl played the gracious host. He rose, closed the bathroom door, urinated and came back. “You people call this a flannel. We call it a washcloth. No matter the terminology, it is hot and will clean us both.”

“We're going to have so much fun teaching and learning each other’s language, aren’t we?” she said.

Daylight.

Karl always rose first, his custom. He made coffee and put on a pot for tea. Soon after, Alexandra came out of their room.

Karl announced, “I'm fixing breakfast. Anyone wanting still asleep, can have leftovers.”

After the morning papers had been read, someone said, “It’s noon.”

It was then they all realized Rex and I were nowhere to be seen.

Postscript:

The police missing persons investigation showed that Mr. Rex Gold used his cell to order a cab to Clair’s and Karl’s home sometime in the wee hours of the morning. Rex’s belongings were still on hangers and in drawers. His shaving kit etc. was in the bathroom. Clair’s passport, along with her clothing, toiletries and cellphone, were undisturbed.

Ian’s employer had vanished. Ian and Alexandra were distraught, stranded in a foreign country. Dimitri hired Ian and the married couple moved in with Karl.

Christine vouched for Dimitri’s whereabouts. They gave separate testimony, but could add nothing regarding where Rex and Clair went. After a week, the rental car company retrieved their property.

The following Christmas, the five friends gathered at Dimitri’s dacha to toast his company’s international success, the accompanying contracts and his award-winning beehives. Dimitri became a valuable community asset whose visa would be renewed.

Clair’s room became the guest bedroom and Dimitri and Christine used it sometimes. Ian used the smaller third bedroom. 

Alexandra became a guide at the Revolutionary War battle historical site. She'd met Karl studying a mural in the posh hotel that rainy Friday night so long ago. Karl had been moping while his wife Clair and Rex were in the hotel bar. Alec (her name then) had commented to Karl on the historical inaccuracies of the patriotic painting. 




Alexandra became the authority on the British side of the battle. Her British accent and wit, scolding both sides for skewing the details of the engagement, proved entertaining for all. 




She was at home cuddling with Karl every night.

Ian didn’t mind. He buried himself in Dimitri’s company’s research during the day and was an absolute pleasure to be around. Sometimes, he would be away for a night or weekend, but was always welcomed home.

Each of the five friends got what they wanted. As time passed, their thoughtss about Rex and Clair faded into the background of their busy, happy lives.

The End.

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments