Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Honeymoon, Chapter 8

"A Cancelled Party Party: Part 1"

13
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Karl and I were in that nether-world right before falling asleep. Our first night in ‘his room.' Dimitri and Christine, on the other side of the wall, were not quiet lovers.

I couldn’t sleep. “Karl,” I said, “our group is gelling. You are the godfather of it. I like the connections you're making with all our new friends. Christine is someone I like you being around. One of these days, I might meet Alec. You know Rex and Dimitri. I can’t ditch Rex, he owns my pussy. Dimitri is different. He has control of my body. When he is near, I do what he tells me to do.”

I kept talking and stroking Karl. “Both Rex and Dimitri, they want to please you by pleasing me.”

I was beginning to believe that the three of them might become real friends.

A stir. I continued, “Rex claimed my cunt as his own. I gave my ass to you. All you men are as different as night, day and dusk. I wish you hadn't been circumcised. I like uncut guys now, but I have a special place for that shaft of yours.”

“Whom do you prefer?” He must be awake to use correct grammar!

An easy answer. “Whichever one of you (or two or three) is in bed with me at the time.” 

Husband made an excellent point, “At least I get to watch.”

“You like to watch me fuck. I might like to watch you fuck. Show me how you fuck. Who's better, Christine or Alec?”

Karl regressed. “I thought your fling with Rex would be a ‘one off,’ as the British say.”

I had to tell the truth. “I was surprised on that rainy Friday night when you said I could go with Rex. I am glad you wanted Rex to fuck me. He was so sexy. You know he kissed me and finger-fucked me on the street on the way to the bar?”

“I thought you two were getting too friendly.”

I countered, not giving an inch, but saying it a playful way, "You're no innocent, oblivious husband, either. You encouraged me to branch out and have some new experiences.”

“Yeah,” Karl said. “And Dimitri literally fell into your lap.”

We gabbed on, the way long-married people do at night, in bed, in the dark. I echoed what he told me about Alec. “You found a drunk Ian in the bar and he led you to his wife Alec. She gave herself to you. I am glad you got laid as well.”

Our guests finished off and we fell into dreamland.

We slept with the curtains and blinds open, the window ajar. A flash of lightning was followed instantly by a loud clap of thunder. I was startled awake. That boom was close. Karl was not beside me. Clock said it was past seven.

I put on Karl’s robe and went looking. Karl and Dimitri were in the garage, the big door open to an awful thunderstorm. Both were laughing. It seems they went out to check the bees, carrying only one large umbrella. It started to rain. When the lightning strikes got closer, each tried to hand the umbrella to the other but remain under it. Both were soaked. The bees will be fine.

I went to make coffee.

Back to the gel: the Saturday morning kitchen group was a picture of a fraternity/sorority reunion. I missed Rex and wondered what Ian and Alec would have brought to the table.

Christine settled in the den with coffee and the morning paper. When I delivered her toast, I told her I wanted to hear more about that friend-of-a-friend.

Christine said, “Clair, you might like a little diversion away from home. Make some money on your own again. Spend the money in a boutique across from the hotel as a memento. Live! Most of my clients are from out of town or out of country. I met some nice men, interesting couples, plus one great lady roll-in-the-hay.”

We gathered in the den and started to talk about our day.

Karl’s phone started beeping and mine played the Beethoven’s 5th intro. Same message: Weather forecast was for thunderstorms all day. The hostess postponed the party. We changed our plans. Dimitri said his residence would be ready by Monday but he had lots of work to do there already. The only glitch was that he had to work Monday at his office; he expected home deliveries, business and personal, all day. He needed to be in two places at one time.

Christine volunteered. “I can hang out there during the day Monday, but have to leave by eight o’clock.”

No one asked why she had to leave. We guessed.

“Grand! Christine, perhaps you can come back Tuesday as well. I will be at my dacha, organizing my life.” Dimitri was glad one of his problems was eliminated.

Everyone knew what was happening. Dimitri was getting a roommate.

The four of us decided to be back here tonight, despite not having a party to attend.

Dimitri caught up with me refilling the coffee pot and reminded me of my promise. “I expect you to keep your pledge. Christine can watch Karl undress you for me. Those two can do what they wish.”

“Yes, I will keep my promise," I said, "but perhaps not tonight with Christine here. I don’t know what I would wear.”

“You spurned me. You must be repaid. But I will help Karl. Problem solved.” He sounded so sure of himself.

I concluded our meeting, “Everyone is on their own until eight.”

Christine seemed like a nice-enough person. I offered to drive her home and we chatted about her former life and the one she has now. I talked about my life before and after Rex. I wondered about our similarities with the men we knew. I offered to collect her this evening, but she declined. She insisted on getting a cab back to our house.

One of my undergraduate classes was in sociology. A grad student proctor told us about his dissertation on prostitutes. Some guy in the class spoke up and said, “Boy, those girls must be great talkers.”

The proctor sighed and said, “No. They have to be great listeners.”

I understood why Christine was good at her work. I could never be that good, but I might try.

Dimitri told me his plan. “I will escort Karl to your magazine, where I will buy you some sexy clothes. I have lots of money I must spend. Karl and Rex and I can all enjoy your… your… ”

Dimitri faltered. I could have helped him with "body, fuckhole, pussy, cunt?” Women have a knack for gesture, encouragement, eagerness to hear a word.

He was speechless. Instead, I kissed him. That Russian knew how to kiss. He broke the kiss and whispered, “I will be with Karl. He will understand. Remember when you were putting that condom on me, I told you I would help him understand our needs. You looked confused. I will take Karl to your store, your mall. Victoria’s Secret, perhaps?”

Dimitri grabbed my tits, twisted the nipples and said, “You must still pay for not fucking me.”

That is ominous, I thought. What does he have in store for me tonight? Bondage, maybe. Karl will be there, so I won’t get hurt. S&M, interesting. 

Karl walked in and said, “Are you two at it, now?”

My Russian guest seized my breasts from behind, in front of Karl and Christine. He reverted to his Moscow taxi driver accent, “Not yet. But I have plans for your wife tonight.”

It was going to be a long day, but one that I hoped would have a happy ending for everyone.

By six, I had the snacks, wine, beer and cocktails ready. I ran my bathwater and started to get ready. Maybe romance early this evening? Maybe later on? I wondered who would decide.

Karl knocked on my bedroom door. Before, he would have barged in and felt free to undress, dress, rummage, and shave or anything else. Early in our marriage, I had cured him of urinating while I was in the tub.

Now he knocked on my bedroom door. Things were different. Knocking was his way of showing he knew.

“Come into the bathroom, please,” I said.

He followed. I stepped into the scented bath water, lay down and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see his reaction to what I was going to tell him.

"Naked or nude. Let writers be bemused. Shall I be nude or naked in front of our friends tonight?” I loved my opening parry.

Karl shrugged his shoulders, showing me he wasn’t interested in the niceties of the coming evening.

“Pass me my razor and shaving cream. I am having trouble reaching my nether regions. Could you help by shaving me, husband? You can reach most of me like this.”

With Karl shaving my pussy I said, “I promised Dimitri he could watch you undress me, for his pleasure. I want to make sure you are okay with it. I also turned down sex with him last night. You’d worn me out. Rex and Dimitri are very demanding: they don’t like to take no for an answer. He has something special planned for us tonight. I want you to watch him fuck me. No one has ever done it like that before, even Rex.”

Dangerous, but Rex’s strategy is critical: involve other lovers in my husband’s life.

“Karl, do you think I should keep my promises?” I asked him that as he was about to take the razor to my inside pussy lips.

“That, my dear, is a loaded question.” Good answer, off the cuff.

“Can we do it tonight? You saw how miffed he was in the kitchen this morning, grabbing my tits right in front of you. I didn’t mind that; he already knows he can do as he wishes with my body. I think he wants to do some nasty things to me tonight.”

Karl sounded excited. “Yes. As long as I can watch, you should accommodate him. Do you mind being naked or nude in front of Christine, Dimitri and me?”

I was honest. “Karl, I want to show my body to you, to Christine and, of course, to Dimitri. I would show it to the pizza delivery guy if you asked. I need this. I want to fuck anyone I want, or you want.”

“Dimitri and I already had the talk," Karl said. "If you want to live your life like this, as a hotwife, I can handle it. We separated at the mall today. He bought you a present.”

I had to move when he directed" lift a leg, spread thighs, hold pussy lips open. Karl performed his shaving task with surgical efficiency while discussing me being fucked.

I made it clear. “Listen, my husband, your wife is going to be fucking someone else, in our own house, in front of our own friends.”

Karl nodded, then said, “Of course, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander?”

I kissed him on top of his head. His reply, “I will lay out what we picked for you today. The night is still young.”

I knew Dimitri to be the devious sort. I was going to be chastised for denying him sex.

The four of us gathered in the den. Casual would describe our dress. Karl had on an Oxford button down, chino shorts and tennis shoes. Christine wore a loose fitting, stylish-without-being-fancy jogging suit. Karl made the comment that our Russian friend and Christine must have compared notes to go as twins. I wore my new virginal white Victoria’s Secret kimono ensemble Karl had laid out.

The drinks loosened our tongues enough for each of us to chat on about individual events of the day. We had our own little curious ditty to share. Karl’s was the first glass needing a refill. I got up to play hostess.

Dimitri interrupted me. “My dear, can more drinks wait until after we have had at least one diversion? I want Karl to see how I use his wife.”

He looked straight at Karl and gestured, “Go. Go.”

Decision time was nigh. Who would decide? Dimitri already had. “Let’s light a few more candles and dim these electrics. Karl, put on the playlist we chose for this evening. Christine, move over to the sofa for a ringside seat.”

“Any orders for me, general?” I felt cocky. Exhibitionism was new to me and I didn’t know how far I could go. I was going to use this as an experiment, in case I had to do the same thing with clients.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley



My general replied, “Clair, let’s start by you standing over there, by that table, where we can see you and your husband.”

A stern voice: “No. Put yourself exactly there, where I told you.” That was an order!

Karl and I were taken aback by his tone. Even so, we moved to the table and I noticed a gift box. Dimitri started a lecture. “A person, man or woman who is expected to perform must have a certain posture. Clair, stand straight up, as if there were a string coming out of the top of your head and is tied to the ceiling just above you. Assume that position." 

Dimitri boasted, “” My god, I am going to enjoy defiling you in front of your husband. You should never have denied me. You look lovely.”

“I feel regal.” I also felt a bit nervous with his aside about me not letting him fuck me.

Karl gazed at me. “Yes, you do look regal, my queen and wife,” he said, so supportive.

Dimitri directed. We were the actors in his play. “Karl, loosen that kimono I picked out. Yes. Now lift it so we can get a glimpse of her knickers.”

Karl loosened the wrap. He hesitated at the hem, then proceeded.

“Excellent. You can kiss your wife anywhere you like, for as long as you like.”

Karl kissed me on the lips and put his arms around me. We started a dance like the dance in the bedroom. He got so overcome, he slipped my kimono off and let it fall to the floor. Now all I had on was a sexy bra and matching white panties. I think Karl kissed each bruise, hickey and bite that Dimitri had given me. What a gesture!

Dimitri intervened in our kissing session. “Let’s see that cunt. It belongs to Rex. But it is mine tonight. Clair, tell Karl to slip your panties off, slowly.”

“Karl, do what he says. Dimitri is accustomed to having his orders followed precisely.”

Karl knelt and pulled down my panties. My freshly-shaved pussy was exposed. I stepped out of the panties, now almost bare ass naked, or nude. Karl wrapped both arms around my midriff and kissed my bruised bellybutton.

The Russian’s next order came swiftly. “Clair, turn around and bend over. Stick your ass out and touch the floor with your hands. Karl, see how many fingers you can get into Clair’s cunt.”

I didn’t know how long I could hold this pose, before the blood would rush to my head and make me pass out. I felt two, then three fingers. Then four. I relaxed my body and swayed back and forth. I announced, "Fucking four fingers in me."

“Karl, unhook that bra and free her tits. You may caress them if you want.”

Karl followed orders as my bra fell down my arms to my wrists.

“Clair, you may get on all fours now.” I ended up on my hands and knees.

I started to look around. Dimitri barked, “Stay!”

“Karl, I brought your wife a present. It is in the box. Open it.”

Of course, I was curious, but unable to see the contents from my angle. Karl opened the box.

“Put it on your wife.” I felt something going around my neck. A necklace, perhaps? Jewelry? A scarf? A mask? More sexy clothes?

It was a plain dog collar and a leash!

“Put the collar on your wife. Make her your bitch and put her on all-fours.” Dimitri spoke English but the voice was of a Russian autocrat. “Bring your bitch to me.”

Karl tugged on the leash and when I turned around, Dimitri had moved. He was still standing, shirt off, but at the middle of the couch. Christine was ushered to one end.

“Christine, you may remove my pants.” Dimitri’s order revealed Christine would be more than a bystander.

He was standing there in his briefs, with a bulge tenting. We were so nervous, neither Karl nor I moved.

To Karl, he said, “Don’t dawdle. Bring your bitch to me now.”

Karl led me crawling on my hands and knees the few feet to Dimitri. Our master spoke to me directly. “With only your teeth, take off my briefs.”

As I raised myself up enough to reach a piece of fabric, he took the leash from Karl.

This was very sexually stimulating for me - for my spouse and me to be ordered around. I saw Karl in my peripheral vision. I had been in virginal bridal white, but was now naked on my knees. It struck me that Karl was like the father of the bride. Having given away his woman, he did not know where to go, where to sit, what to do.

That excited me, Karl being part of the ritual of yielding his wife to another. I got wet, fast.

Dimitri said, “Karl, sit at the other end of the couch.”

My Russian lover spoke softly, “You know what to do now, princess. You may start at the base of my balls. Use your tongue to lap both of those. Put one in your mouth at a time to feel the cum already bubbling. You want that cum, don’t you?”

I looked up with lust brewing in me as well. I nodded, “Yes, sir.”

“Work for it. Put my dick in your mouth. You know what to do with my foreskin. Start there. Good. Look at your husband and tell him you like sucking my dick.”

“Husband, I love sucking this dick. Look at the head on this motherfucker. It is huge. Let me pull that skin back so you can see for yourself.”

I gripped it with both hands. “Rex taught me to hold a fat dick like this so it thinks it is inside a cunt already.”

Again, I followed Rex’s idea to involve him in my fucking.

Christine moved, sliding her ass down on the sofa to an almost reclining position. She pulled her jersey top off to expose her bare breasts. She put her hands on her tits and closed her eyes.

I put my tongue on the very tip of Dimitri’s bulbous corona. Then I pulled the foreskin over the tip and I started to circle the corona with my tongue, feeling the shaft with part of my tongue, the foreskin on the other side. I stopped my tongue at that sweet spot on the bottom, where the crease begins.

Dimitri must have liked my ministrations. He started flexing his hips. He told my husband, “Karl, get naked as well. I may need your services soon.”

Dimitri was getting pushy, massaging the back of my head. He pulled on my chain and gestured for me to kneel on the edge of the sofa, between Karl and Christine.

When I was in position, he said, “Put your head down, and hold your ass in the air. Tell me what you are.”

“Excited, horny, needing a fat dick.” That was me, being truthful.

“More. I want to hear more of what you are. What did I tell Karl to bring me?”

“A bitch. A bitch that needs to be fucked.” Now that was the whole truth. Ever since his goat-like session earlier, I had fantasized about being taken like the human female animal I was.

“Better.” With that, Dimitri got closer. I could feel his meat heat before I could feel his skin. My cunt was open. 

“Karl. Put your fingers back in your wife’s cunt. Tell me if it is moist enough to be fucked.”

Karl leaned forward and massaged my hole. He inserted three fingers, rotated them and withdrew.

“Karl, I see your fingers. They are still dry. Lick your wife’s cunt. Make it wet. If it is still not wet enough, you will have to make me wet as well.”

Karl is good at this. He knelt behind me and licked me from my clit all the way to my fuckhole. He put his tongue in and I could feel him trying to make me wet with his spit. He pulled at my cunt lips with his lips and I could feel him lubing me.

“That is enough.”

Dimitri approached me again. This time, he didn’t hesitate. His long pole slipped right in, to the hilt. He started to saw into me, up and down. I tried to help, but got a slap on my ass.

“If I fuck a hundred men, I will know you, Dimitri, because of that enormous bulb.” That thought was going to be a private musing, but I screamed it instead.

I wiggled my ass. He slapped me! “I will tell you when to move. Until then, stay still and get fucked.”

Giving that order stimulated him. He moved faster. His strokes were like that goat again. He grabbed my hipbones so I could not get away. He was standing and I was kneeling on the edge of the couch. I heard a grunt on my left. I turned that way and got another bruising slap on the same cheek. I glimpsed Christine’s hands moving almost as fast as Dimitri’s hips. I deemed it worth the price. I was giving another person pleasure as well.

My lover, my goat, my aggressor, kept on getting faster and, at the same time, more forceful in his thrusts. He started to grunt, groan. I guessed correctly that I could sneak a peek at Karl. He was mesmerized as well, his dick glistening with pre-cum. I was proud of him for keeping his hands to himself.

“No!” Another slap, this one on my cheek closer to Karl.

“Karl, hold her tits with both hands.” He cradled them as I knelt as immovable as I could be, except for reacting to the murderous jabs my cunt was taking. That is when my climax started. I could not stay still. I rammed my ass back at my lover. That's all it took. He pulled his long pole out, its bright red bulb popping out.

“Turn around and lay down on the floor.” I did. “Karl. You may put a pillow under her head.”

“Now I keep my promise to Rex, almost. I won’t shoot my cum into his cunt.” Dimitri wanted to show he still respected Rex. How noble!

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head onto his meat one last time. “Just the head, just the head in your mouth. Circle me.”

I wrapped my lips around that enormous member and held on. I held on through a giant blast of cum. I thought no-one had ever cum that much. Wrong! Another thrust, another hip-shaking spasm and more came. I swallowed it all.

Then he pulled himself erect, still kneeling by my head. He relaxed and I nursed him like his fucktool was a woman’s nipple: I was getting my life-blood from it. At last, I relaxed and opened my eyes. Dimitri stood over me and shook his penis the way men do at a urinal when they've finished pissing.

The next sensation I felt was long hair brushing my thighs. Christine had stretched her body out beside me, feet facing face. She stroked my labia gently, running her fingers down my moist lips. When her fingertips got to my fuckhole, she softly circled it.

“Oh god, not again,” I cried.

“Yes. Once again.” With that, she mounted me in the sixty-nine position. Her pussy was right there, looking down on me, waiting to be kissed. Tandem pussy eating is an art we tried to master. Instead, we were interrupted.

Karl was on his knees, at my head and at Christine’s pussy.

“Your pole is bright red! Where should I put it?” A silly question for me to ask Karl. Christine’s pussy was begging for it.

Now Karl was in control and ordering me. “Put my dick inside Christine’s sweet pussy.” Another order I had to obey. Earlier, I had told Karl I wanted to watch him fuck somebody. I did not think it would be this soon or this close.

I had to say something. “God, Christine, your pussy is moving back and forth on Karl’s dick. He goes in and your lips follow him; he comes out and your lips hold on even tighter.” I don’t know if she heard me. I didn’t care. I grabbed the pillow again and shoved it under my head. I could almost reach her clit. When she sensed I was that close, she lowered onto my lips. I found her clit and sucked on it like I had Dimitri’s dick.

Karl was not nearly as fast as Dimitri, but he did move well. I thought he was more like a long-distance runner and Dimitri the sprinter. Karl took his time. He gripped Christine’s cheeks and pulled her to him. I felt her flinch when my lips separated from her sex. She pushed herself on me again.

My husband followed her ass, pushing forward again. He started to shake. I knew he was close. That started Christine shaking as well. They both shoved themselves into each other and held on. The groans were a duet of perfect pleasure. Karl collapsed. Christine rolled off me. Dimitri, now dressed, sat on the couch smiling.

Karl found my kimono and put it over me. The bra and panties he put on the table next to the leash and collar. Christine dressed herself.

We lolled there, no-one wanting to break the mood.

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments