Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Honeymoon, Chapter 9

"Rex returns"

15
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Four people, two men and two women, lolled about, no one wanting to break the mood. A bystander might not realize who was married to whom, who was fucking whom. Husband Karl had fucked Christine, the prostitute, right before my face, with me lying 69 on my carpet, her straddling me, me grabbing as much of her cunt-lips as I could reach. She sucked the same for me. The plain term sixty-nine doesn’t do our partnership justice.

Dimitri rose first and went to the patio door. He had been the first to climax in round one, so he was most back to normal.

Neither husband nor I considered Dimitri an ‘odd man out’.

I said, “That Russian got as much pussy as he needed. He got my mouth as well.”

Christine watched him move toward the door, but Karl and I were sharing an intimate moment ourselves.

Karl whispered, “You were fantastic. You were beautiful. You were a vixen, a queen and a whore, all at once.”

I asked, “Which did you like the best?”

Karl didn’t hesitate. “The bitch. Dimitri brought out the animal in you. Sure, you are my wife, but you deserve someone who can make you scream.”

The person who exposed my animal nature came back inside to announce, “The sky is pocked with stars. Come see!”

We went to the threshold of the patio door. Sure enough, the storm had passed. The moon shone just above the trees and no clouds. Dimitri was right, we saw millions of stars.

“I don’t know about anyone else, but I am going for a swim.” Christine then slipped off whatever she had on and walked to the deep end edge of our pool and dove in.

Dimitri followed her, shedding clothes with no thought of where items landed or his nakedness. Like on a playground, they engaged in some parallel play, swimming, diving, floating apart. Then they did their cooperative play, tossing a Nerf around, diving for treasure the other tossed to the bottom.

Karl took the cover off the round metal fire-pit. The fuel canister was ready, as was the wood and lighter. The flames leaped into the air, illuminating the clothed and unclothed alike.

“Karl and I will get the drinks and join you.” We moved inside. Karl mixed the White Russians; I prepped the snacks.

When we got back to the patio, Dimitri and Christine were hanging onto the edge of the pool, deep in conversation. I put their tray down at their elbows. At first, I assumed the talk was something sexual or romantic, but he was telling her what to expect on Monday at his residence.

The second round of drinks made everyone contemplative. In the afterglow of sex and swim, we watched the moon move across the sky. The peace and quiet after the violent storms and intense love-making calmed us all. If one of us got chilled, we hopped into the heated pool. When we were too warm, we cooled in the gentle breeze. The stars proceeded on their slow, predictable paths westward; planes miles high going to God-knows-where.

I heeded Rex’s advice about keeping his name in the conversation. While watching the contrails reflected by the moonlight, I wondered aloud, “Where is Rex tonight? Maybe on one of those jets headed back to California?”

“More likely headed back here.” Dimitri surprised me with that comment. I intended my Rex-musing for Karl.

“Oh?” That was the best I could do. Rex was on other people’s minds as well.

Dimitri was matter-of-fact. “Surely, a fine pussy like yours needs to be maintained. If he neglects it much longer, that sweet cunt of yours will find a new owner.”

My Russian was referring to himself.

Karl needn’t have said anything, but I suppose his manliness got the best of him. He chimed in, “I may call an end to this. Clair and I are closer now than we’ve been in years. I can accept some extra-marital romance, but you need to respect our marriage as well.”

Christine got up from her lounge and moved over to Karl. She was the most sober. She had not touched her drink, because she was in the pool when Karl and I came out to the patio. She whispered something.

Whatever she said to Karl worked. He said, “I know, I understand. I don’t have much to complain about, given my actions here tonight.”

Dimitri took that as permission. He stood and offered his hand to me. I took it and rose to ask, “Where are you taking me, sir?”

“To our room, by way of our shower.”

Dimitri led me naked to just inside the patio door. We were still visible to anyone wishing to know what was going on. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

This sounds silly, maybe juvenile, but I like kissing. Lips just touching is nice. I learned early how much Frenching got teen boys going. Crap! Frenching got teen girls going too. By the time I was in college, I could make my mouth into a cunt that guys could fuck with their tongues. "A promise of things to come."

I kissed him back, tickled his tongue and felt that dickhead growing. I took hold of it through his robe. He rocked into me and laid his lips on my shoulder.

“Fuck that hurt!” Everyone heard me exclaim when Dimitri bit me on the neck. Karl started to move to my defense. Christine put her hand on Karl’s leg. He stopped and watched.

Loud enough for Karl to hear Dimitri say, “I do the other side. You should be ready.” Dimitri was demanding action again.

Karl saw me offer my other shoulder to him. I could not refuse my Russian lover.

I was ready for the next bite. He whispered, “There will be more.”

The windows and curtains in my boudoir bathroom were wide open. With the lights on, anyone in the pool area could see what we were doing.

I leaned down to turn on the faucets. I looked up, out the window. I looked down. My tits were swinging side to side. Christine and Karl were watching us: naked, leaning into each other, skin touching skin.

“Dimitri, we have an audience. Let’s give them a show.” He turned me around so that I was looking out the open window, slightly bent over, feeling his dick swell against the crack of my ass. He needn’t have held my ass. It was there for him.

I wondered, “Am I really performing in a sex show?

Shakespeare said, “All the world’s a stage.”

Our stage was a suburban bathroom. My protagonist/hero stroked me, from bitten shoulders down to ass cheeks. Three times was enough. I straightened my body and Dimitri’s arms encircled me, his hands cupping my breasts upward. His fingers found my already erect nipples and pulled them. I involuntarily shoved my ass back towards him.

“You can take me now or we can get in the tub.” I gave him a choice.

He moved back and gestured for me to move. 

With the shower spouts shooting hot water toward me, I stepped into the tub. My lover stepped in as well.

I teased all three. I know our watchers could hear me. “Someone should write an instruction book on how to give a sensuous bath and shower. I would suggest the pair take turns. Like this.”

I grabbed a scrungee and soaped it up. I washed Dimitri’s massive body, head to waist.

“One washes parts, then the other washes those same parts, moving down to pussy and long, fat dick.” I emphasized the last three words while I washed, rinsed and sucked Dimitri.

“Lesson Two: Start at the feet and move up again to pussy and prick. Of course, if the lady is lucky enough to have to such as specimen as this, she is excused for taking so much time.”

My training scene was almost through.

Dimitri grunted as I popped that huge head into my mouth, then out again.

His eyes were still closed. I reached up and turned off all the hot water.

The shower went from 104 degree setting to 40! Dimitri yelped at the shock.

“We have a saying in America. Payback is a bitch.” Dimitri had done the same to me.

He huddled under me.

Dimitri recovered quickly. “Yes. Payback. I understand. But you must now use the towels on me, massaging my skin to warm it back up. Then we get in your bed.”

My Russian lover took his rubdown seriously, directing the path of my toweling.

He then stretched out on my bed, with that long pole waving at me. I used Rex’s trick of getting as much of my body to touch his. I snuggled up to his side, put a leg over his and kissed him. His ear and neck got my first busses. Then his shoulders. I squeezed his chest muscles, drawing up his tit as I like it done to me. I sucked and jerked on it, like I would a dick.

“Climb on top of me, he pleaded.”

I did and rubbed my pussy on his belly. Then I kissed him straight on the lips. I cupped his head with my hand and tongued him.

“I am going to be as gentle with you as you are rough with me.”

I rolled over to his other side and repeated my kissing, ears, shoulder, tit, then down farther.

His precum was already leaking onto his hairy belly. I lapped it up, took that head into my mouth and just held it there.

“How can a man have any cum left?” I asked. “This time, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so good you beg me to let you cum. I will not allow it until I say you can cum. Understand?”

He nodded yes and I climbed aboard. Getting his dickhead into me was the hardest part. Once there, I lowered myself all the way down.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS



Again, like holding his dick immobile in my mouth, I stayed still. His hairy pubes rubbed against my freshly shaved pussy.

Lover, “I am going to rock back. When I do, those fat balls are going to rub my ass. You can spread my cheeks so that my ass can hold your balls. Don’t move too much.”

I sensed I could really grip his balls with my ass. He helped by holding on to my glutes.

He moved, thrusting upward. I reciprocated, but to the side. Then to the other side. He shoved up again. Me: side to side. This went on for several strokes.

I knew that if I let that huge head rub against my pussy walls, he would go wild. By jerking side to side and moving my ass back, his most sensitive tissues would be deprived of agitation until I was ready to let him cum.

I had him. All he could say was, “Fuck me, fuck me, move on me. Make me cum!”

I leaned down and gripped his left nipple. I grabbed it with my teeth. He lunged. I bit it just to the right off his left areola. He shoved hard. I bit the other side of his left nipple. Now I mark him.

In hindsight, my first fucking of the night was passive on my part. All I did was take him doggy-style. I was still filled with untapped energy.

“You want to cum now, big boy?”

I accelerated my gyrations. I felt I could rock forward and back, rub his dick on my pussy, feel his pubic hair and still have some left.

I stretched out again and gripped his right tit.

I looked him in his eyes, “Yes?”

“Yes!” His answer gave me permission to bite the other one. I did.

It was too much for him. His hips started bucking and I almost fell off him. I think the only thing that kept me on top was my pussy gripping his dick.

Dimitri grabbed me around the waist with those long arms. I raised myself up off, for him to do his goat trick. He never fails. He never disappoints.

We rolled off each other, panting, blowing, humming, sighing.

When I woke up Sunday after eight, Dimitri was gone from my bed. I knew where he was, so I went to the kitchen to start coffee and start the day.

Christine must have heard me stirring because she showed up seconds later.

“Good morning, Clair.” Christine said this to my back, as I was doing the coffee. I felt her stroke me, starting at the tops of my arms and gently bringing her palms down the out-sides of my arms. She stopped at my flanging hips.

“Karl gone with Dimitri?” she asked.

“Yeah. They were gone early, in the Miata. I told Karl to bring back a national newspaper, but I don’t know if he can find one.”

“Ooh. That must have hurt,” she said as she looked at the twin tooth marks on my shoulders. I felt some chemistry with Christine, but I knew it was time we to climb down off that mountaintop.

“You should see the other guy.” Christine giggled at my answer.

We both knew the joke about the fellow beaten to a pulp, getting treatment at an ER. He also said, “You should see the other guy.”

Neither of us wanted to talk about how she and my husband Karl spent the night. I know Karl would tell me eventually, perhaps even brag. I can be a very patient person!

By noon, all of our company had disappeared.

By three Sunday afternoon, I told Karl, “Our life and our home is back to pre-Rex normal.”

He agreed. “I’ve not had much time for my association, for much of anything else. I am going to take the sedan early tomorrow morning and catch up at the club, maybe drive to the hardware store down the interstate. They carry all the beekeeper gear. I might pick up a smoker and some other stuff to get Dimitri’s hives started.”

“You like him, even though you saw what he did to me?” I was probing, waiting for permission, acceptance, and approval.

“You did it to each other. From the den to the pool to your bed. I can handle it, as long as I don’t get insulted or cut out of the loop.” So that was his bottom line! Okay by me.

By four, my world turned upside down again. Rex’s text read, “Am leaving Heathrow. Will be back in your area by two in morning Monday. Shall I come to your place or can you meet me at same hotel, same room Monday morning. I want to claim my pussy.”

I called to Karl, “Karl, can people still send and receive IM’s on a plane while it’s the air?”

“Depends on a lot of factors: weather, security, airline brand, cost.”

He asked, “Why do you ask?”

I pretended I didn’t hear him.

I was up before daylight, waiting on the couch. When I heard a car door shut in the driveway, then saw the unlocked door open, I looked up from my book. Time was still nautical twilight. The sun was fifteen degrees below the horizon, but a faint glow of light shone in the east. Primitives knew dawn would be here in less than an hour. A new day was beginning.

“You wanted to make sure your cunt was safe?” I asked.

He sighed. “Yes. I know you. I know Dimitri, that scoundrel. I know your husband’s need to reassert himself. So I came here.”

“Your job?” I ask.

“Safe, for now. Thank you for asking.”

“Ian and Alec?” I knew I was treading on treacherous ground, him standing in front of me I was erect, sober, on my couch, in my house.

“She is smitten with Karl. Ian will do as I tell him and she will follow Ian’s orders.”

“So I have nothing to fear?” I cut to the chase, and said, “I want my marriage to be safe.”

‘Ian and Alec will be in town by tonight. Can they stay here? Security is so tight with this project, they need a safe place.” Was Rex admitting these two were agents!

“Alec and Ian may stay here.” I knew I spoke for my horny husband.

“Of course, ours is a journey fraught with tricks, turns, lies we think are truths and truths we think are lies.” Rex spoke in riddles. I guessed it was exhaustion.

I asked, “Eaten?”

“Yes.”

“Tired?”

“Of course, even First Class to Boston. Flying here was clumsy, late, bumpy and noisy.”

“You suffered like Karl did all the way across the Atlantic, both ways.”

He ignored that comment.

I went on. “Drink?’

“Yes.”

Our noises woke Karl. He got up from his bed, got a robe on and came into the den.

He saw Rex’s bags in the foyer. Rex had freshened up in the foyer bathroom and was sitting on his end of our sofa. He wore Karl’s favorite bathrobe. I was on his lap. Rex gripped my tits with his big paws and massaged me.

I leaned back against him. He nuzzled my neck and I folded into him.

Karl got a bit annoyed. I acquiesced and rose to play hostess. I left them alone in the den. What they said to each other, I did not hear, despite my trying to snoop.

I fixed a double Connemara Irish for Rex and an Irish coffee for Karl.

I opened, “I don’t know if I will ever will get accustomed to the conversations in this relationship.”

Karl had the nerve to ask, without a ‘good day to you’, “Where is Alec?”

“They will be in town this afternoon. Their flight was delayed.” Rex was calm, civil, honest.

Rex spoke. “Karl, text Alec. See if they can stay with us here.” So Rex knew Karl was texting Alec! He also assumed he’d be staying here.

Rex sounded reasonable. “If they prefer, tell them they can have their old room back. It is already paid for. I am keeping mine, even though I will be spending a lot of time here getting reacquainted.”

By civil twilight, with the sun only 5 degrees below the horizon, Rex was out of it. I led him to our bed, undressed him and held him until he fell asleep.

Karl was out with his bees and other projects. He had prepped the coffee and let us get back to sleep.

Rex awoke with a hard-on at eleven in the morning. “Go piss and I will fix that for you.”

When Rex came back, he’d showered, shaved, cleaned his teeth and looked good. Bud swung over those massive balls.

Rex just wanted a fuck, a genuine sticking-a-dick-in-a-cunt-and-moving-it-until-he-shot-a-wad fuck. I gave it to him, gladly.

When it was over, Rex asked, “Tell me about this Dimitri. Tell me all you know.”

Karl was gone. I did the coffee and we talked. I answered all his questions. Rex has a memory for details that is astounding. He listened, asked lots of details and seemed satisfied. He never asked about Karl or Dimitri fucking his cunt bareback and I never volunteered.

Rex left around one in the afternoon. Karl was back by two. He was like a schoolboy, planning. “Where are we going to put Alec and Ian?”

I let it pass that Karl switched the couples’ names. Advice column experts say the reference is specific as to who is the more important person? The one mentioned first.

“Doesn’t your British couple’s marriage problem stem from Ian’s size?” I needed an answer to corroborate Rex’s info.

I had waited to make that inquiry. Questions like that are best posed when people are busy doing other things, like making beds or fixing dinner, when pauses can be expected.

Karl nodded. Then he realized what I was really asking, “Was Ian’s dick big enough to satisfy me?”

I would find out soon enough.

One more item needed consideration. “Karl, are you still connected with that friend of yours in Intelligence? Maybe he can make some inquires. I don’t want go get caught up in some international spy conspiracy deal.”

“I am way ahead of you.” Half-jokingly he continued, “I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.”

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments