Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Honeymoon - Karl's Story, Part 2

"Karl continues to play around."

9
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

When the gorgeous lady walked into the suite, Karl was not alone in being wowed. She was tall, slim and as cultured as Alec, as bold as Rex.

When she asked, “Who is Ian?” Karl guessed exactly what was the British couple’s compromise. Alec could troll Craigslist, et cetera for one night stands; Ian could order up a date as quid pro quo.

“It seemed like a good idea at the time,” all three reasoned. Now Karl was the interloper. If he did not think fast, he would be stuck entertaining Alec in public while Ian collected his share of the bargain and Clair was fucking Rex.

Karl could have accepted that. Alec was good to be around. He was beginning to have feelings for her. He fought the urge to compare her to Clair. Instead, he asserted himself.

Karl decided he would have none of that, “Shoo. Go away! I am going to have sex and you two must disappear.”

I am not going to spend a Saturday night alone while my wife if fucking somebody else, he thought. An idea came to him in an instant. “Let’s have a foursome,” he said and three jaws dropped.

“No, no. I'm not referring to sex, at the moment.” Turning to the latest arrival, he asked, “You are?”

“Christine.”

“Okay, Christine. I am Karl and this is Alec. Ian is your primary concern tonight?”

“Of course.”

“Yes, well I have a modest proposal.”

He turned to Ian. “I guarantee your satisfaction tonight. However, meanwhile, you cannot just throw us out.”

Time to toss the ball to Ian’s wife. “Can Ian eject us, Alec?” She shook her head warily, wondering where this was all going.

"I propose we have a little game. Ian, get your laptop and connect it to the widescreen TV. Search for ‘Same Language Separating Two Nations Game’ on your computer.”

Ian did as he was told. Karl marveled at how obedient Ian could be.

“I heard about this parlor game. We team up, Americans versus the British, and we must answer easy questions about the other side of the pond. Points are awarded for correct answers. We can trade them in for whatever each of us writes down as Rewards. Each team gets a Brit and a Yank.”

Karl pointed to the trashcan. “Christine, what is that?”

“A trashcan? No, a waste basket? Circular file?” All wrong Christine guesses.

“Ian. What do you people call that?”

“A bin.”

“Christine, you just gave them a point.”

“Oh. I see.” The ladies smiled.

“This sounds like a diversion,” Alec said.

“Yes, it will be. The website has the vocabulary words with acceptable answers. Why don’t you two ladies create a list of what you would like to have done to you as a reward for right answers? We gents will do the same. Christine, I will see you are compensated for your time and energy.”

She smiled approval. 

Ian piped up. “Ten marks for each correct answer. Thirty marks make a game. Then we winners can collect our prizes.”

The unknown in Karl’s plan was Christine. Karl had no intention of walking out right now. He thirsted for information on Alec, but he refused to put himself in a position similar to what Rex and Clair did to him today.

Karl needn’t have worried. Christine was the consummate professional. If a john wanted to sit and hold hands or just talk or go to a movie or play Spades, she would be paid the same. Karl knew he had plenty of time to plumb Alec’s depths.

“Why the fuck not?” Christine announced. She was practical. Her realistic, girlish side loved games. She had no doubt she could compete. If she caught herself being too good, she could throttle back.

Brits got the first online question. “What do Americans call the boot of a car?”

Alec was too fast for Ian. “Hood.” She added, “I am an executive secretary for a car manufacturer’s museum in London. We must know all the automotive terms.”

First aside came right away. Karl asked which company and she replied MG, Morris Garage.

Karl asked Alec about MGTD’s, MGA’s, MGB’s. He owned a vintage MGB. They chatted until Christine, in exasperation to continue the game, called, “Time.”

The three others realized Christine was not to be taken lightly: she was bold, assertive, fair-minded.

Next question to the Americans: “Cambridge Five, good or bad for the West?”

No response.

Ian clucked, “Hah. I guess you’d have to be in counter-intelligence like I am to get that one!” He knew it was a Soviet spy group. He also knew he had blown his cover.

The round ended with Christine or Karl’s True/False. “There are no bins for travelers at King’s Cross.”

Christine called “False.”

The girls lost. Christine had to undress Ian down to his underwear. Alec had to undress Karl the same way.

Karl’s The Botanist Gin was almost gone. There was still some vermouth. Ian ordered another bottle of gin and Karl made a mental note to sip, not gulp. Christine had one drink. Alec sipped as well. Ian consumed the most.

Christine and Alec were dressed, so they went down the hall to get more ice. They had a chance to talk. Alec was impressed with her husband’s lover’s intellect. Given the economic slowdown, Christine told her she had no choice but to do whatever it took to pay the bills. Christine liked sex and thought Ian cute. She looked forward to a session with someone of that size.

The ordered liquor arrived. Ian went to open the door, forgetting the state of his undress. The girls giggled uncontrollably at the sight, then shooed the men into the bedroom. Alec greeted the bellhop as Karl and Ian disappeared into the bedroom.

The Americans lost the next round because neither could define naff. Karl had to kiss Alec for a full fifteen minutes everywhere she directed. Ian got the pleasure of Christine’s ministrations for the same amount of time.

The extra liquor meant that game was over; another was about to start. Christine had noticed Ian’s size. Now it was time to experience it. Karl had never seen two people actually make love. Like last night, he fought to clear the liquor cobwebs from his mind, so he could focus.

Alec had watched her husband, several times.

Christine was not shy. She did a slow striptease. Alec and Karl, sitting together on the settee across from them, rarely saw a frontal view. The rear view was magnificent. An all-over tan covered a shapely, tight torso. The blond hair cascaded down her back. A heart-shaped ass stopped with no sagging cheeks. Her legs were long and looked marathon-runner strong. Ian’s lover took her time to lean down and whisper something in his ear. He chuckled. Alec made a mental note to find out what she was said.

When Christine was completely naked, she bent and removed Ian’s underwear. Alec could sense Karl getting more aroused. His breathing became heavier, his touch more provocative.

Ian’s lover knelt down in front of him and buried her face in his crotch. Ian rose his hips off the couch. Christine followed suit and let him rise. She brushed her hair to one side, shifted herself enough to turn and face the couple watching her.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

She removed her mouth from Ian’s bulb long enough to smile and say, “Your husband’s dick is delicious. I'm going to enjoy this one.”

Whores know the easiest and safest position when a man is as large as Ian: he sits on his lap. Christine lubed up Ian’s dick with spit and pre-cum. As she lowered herself onto him, Alec and Karl gasped at Ian’s size working its way up into Christine.

When the head was in, Christine shook her ass as if to shake something off. Actually, her ass wiggling allowed Ian to enter her. The two worked themselves back and forth. Whether Christine’s moans were fake or real, nobody knew. Ian’s were real.

Christine saw Ian was uncomfortable. Sometimes, her johns could not cum sitting down. She leaned in and whispered, “Let’s move to the bed. If you want company, you are going to have to invite them. Extra charge.”

When Christine dismounted, she came over and kissed Karl, full on the lips. Then she kissed Alec the same way.

Ian said, “Please join us. It's a king-size bed. Plenty of room for four. Come over here.”

Karl looked at Alec and said, “If we go over there, we should be naked.”

Alec lay on her side, on the far side of the bed. Christine sat Ian at the foot of the bed, in the middle. She knelt in front of him again. When Ian leaned back, he could rest his head on Alec’s midriff. Alec stroked the skull resting on her crotch. Karl spooned behind her.

Now Christine could focus on her lover. She glanced at Alec, then at Karl. Her best stare she saved for Ian.

Ian guessed that every man liked to have his dick sucked. Most wanted to be deep-throated. Ian’s chances of that were usually slim, but not tonight. When he felt the large knob of his dickhead slip down her throat, it was heaven. He felt so powerful. He saw her as completely submissive, being born and existing for all her life, just so she could do that to him right now.

Christine felt his thrusts. She reveled in her power. Deep throating was easy thing for her. Ian was getting wild. She slowed down. He would have certainly spilled his seed in her throat, had she not taken control.

Karl put his arms around Alec and held her tits. She shoved her ass back against him. He reached down and placed his hardening pole in her crotch. They rocked back and forth, enjoying the show.

Christine took charge. She knee-walked up to Ian and straddled him, as before. This time, she could lower herself onto him completely. His long, fat pole disappeared into her cunt. If uncomfortable, she never showed it.

“Alec, rub your husband’s tits the way you want him to rub yours.” She did.

“Karl, rub her tits the same way.” He did.

“Now, when I rise up, you two tweak some titties. I am going to tweak Ian’s pole the same way, but with my pussy.”

None of the three of them had ever been directed to what to do during a fuck session. They obeyed Christine.

Christine raised herself and Ian’s huge member was even longer, bigger, wetter. The three saw the bulbous head for an instant before she slammed her body down onto that dick. An observer might think some pelvic bones might break, but they didn’t. Instead, Christine did it again and again. Five, six times?

Alec squeezed Ian’s nipple so hard he lunged his hips forward. At that, Karl squeezed Alec’s nipples. Alec thrust her ass backwards and mimicked her movements of earlier today. She couldn’t stop shoving her ass at the feel of a stiff dick between her legs.

They achieved a sort of rhythm.

Ian let out a scream, “Ahhhh. Ummpph.”

Christine began to slow down. She lifted herself off Ian and collapsed, right at Alec’s face. Alec kissed Christine. Gently, lovingly, more than sisterly but less than romantically. Christine kissed her back, romantically.

Now there were four adults in one king-size bed, all naked; only one satisfied; three in various stages of arousal. Somebody had to take charge. Ian got up and stroked his wife. Anyone watching could see the love being exchanged between husband and wife.

His dick, even at rest, swung pendulously above the rest of them. Alec reached out and touched it, catching a bit of liquid between two fingers. She moved the fingers to her lips and licked. Then she offered the fingers to Christine. Christine sucked on the two digits, grabbing Alec’s wrist and shoving them into her throat. Alec put one more finger in the mix and Christine sucked on that too.

Alec, by that time, was on her back and Karl was hot. He crouched between her legs.

“Let me.” Ian took hold of Karl’s dick and held it at Alec’s opening. He rubbed the dick up and down her opening. Karl leaned forward. Alec accepted the fuck without hesitating. Karl worked his pole into her slowly at first. Now he had Christine on one side, stroking Alec’s tit; Ian on the other side working on her other tit. No one kept time. No one cared what happened next. It was pure sex. Pure pleasure. At times, one of the fuckers was in charge; at other times, the other fucker was in control. Sometimes, a witness moved, touched, squeezed, kissed or caressed the fuckers.

Alec stiffened, exhaled. She held her breath. Lovers joke after sex sometimes that they are thankful that breathing is an autonomous reflex. One really cannot stop breathing. Alec disagreed: Life stopped, then breathing started again with a gratitude-fuck for Karl.

Rested, three minds worked together. How could those three repay Christine?

Alec had the answer. She knew what her husband tasted like. She slipped down and, for the first time since college, licked a pussy. This one was better, perhaps because it contained her husband’s cum. She did it right. Gentle, loving, soft, slow at first. Start with the outer lips, then the inner ones. Finally, put that clit in the mouth and pull.

Alec was not in love, not even in heat. She was grateful that this woman was so giving, so intimate, so sensitive to her husband’s needs. Ian massaged Christine’s tits. Karl rubbed her body. Alec sucked on her pussy.

“I need a big, fat dick,” said Christine.

Ian was ready again. He knelt in front of Christine. Alec massaged her clit with one hand and guided her husband into Christine. When the head went in, Alec kissed her on the mouth.

Ian was an animal, fucking her like a stud horse. No mercy. He pounded away with an ass so fast, slow motion cameras would be needed to record the action. When finished, he was just as nonchalant. Christine did not care. She climaxed in a series of screams, curses and blessings. She worshipped Ian’s soggy member with gratuitous slurping. The others in the bed stroked her until she calmed down.

The shower/bath area was not big enough for all four, so they took turns. Some kissing, some touching, some humping.

Ian and Alec dressed in their pajamas with house robes. Karl and Christine were dressed, ready to go their separate ways. Christine handed Karl a card.

Ian took charge in the parlor. “Coffee, tea or aperitif?”

In unison, the trio said, “Coffee.”

The next time the porter arrived, all were dressed and proper.

After Christine left, Alec said, "I will never forget this day.”

All the married couple wanted to was crash in that love bed.

Karl, satisfied, went home.

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments