Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Cuckolds Him

18
9 Comments 9
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
They had been married now for 20 years. Jerry and Nellie were typical suburbanites. They lived in a cul de sac with 2 other houses around the circle. Then their entry street was short, with 2 houses on each side before it entered a surface feeder. That is, a major route to and from other major feeders. So there were 7 houses on their little street. Each house had a couple and various numbers of children, except for the couples who were childless. That described Jerry and Nellie.

They had tried for years to have children. Nothing had worked. Adoption came up, but they decided against it for a number of reasons. None need to be gone into here. This is not a story of children but of adults having sex and getting off.

Nellie was a slut. She had become a slut when she had finally found out she was completely sterile. She knew she would never get pregnant so she decided to make lemonade from lemons. She would enjoy never having to worry about birth control. And she would enjoy all of the men on her little street if she had to fight for it. She had always loved sex. She had kept it to Jerry for years. Now it was there for the taking for any man smart enough to ask.

The first time Nellie found favor with a man not her husband was at the street party they held each spring in May. This time it was several months after Jerry and Nellie had given up on having children. Nellie had been thinking of going outside her marriage ever since Jerry had stopped fucking her. He had never been very sexual in any case, but when he found he was not to be a father somehow having sex just lost its appeal.

For months Nellie had pleasured herself by herself in her bedroom. They now had separate rooms. She used any toy she could find but they did not make up for real cock. She loved the feel of man meat in her pussy. She loved it in her mouth. She loved it ramming into her anus. Nellie just loved cock and her substitute toys were not doing the job for her.

At the street party virtually all of the couples and their varied children showed up. It was time for Nellie to make her move and get some cock. She had 6 choices, not including her husband. They were all fairly mature men. They all lived in a neighborhood of higher end houses so the owners tended to be well established. There was a car salesman, a bank vice president, a systems analyst, a store owner and two retired fellows. They were all presentable in various sizes and ages. She had no preference. She just wanted cock.

This night the one man whose wife was not present was the car salesman. He was alone because his wife was in the hospital with the flu. It had turned bad. But he had been told to leave and go home because there was nothing for him to do and he was just getting in the way. Or so his wife said. Anyway, he was alone with his two teenage sons. Nellie set her eyes on him.

He was 58 years old. He was greying and had a small pot belly. But as far as she knew he was still potent. That is, he could get it up, she assumed. She wandered over and struck up a conversation. Ir was soon clear that he was taking meaningful glances at her chest. She had large tits. They always got stares. She had never minded in the past and she didn't mind now. With her wavy brown hair and still shapely body she knew she could get almost any man out there. Right now she wanted the car salesman.

After some small talk she got right to the point. "Are you horny, Calvin? Because I am and I could use some of your cock. What's the verdict big man? Shall we sneak off to my place and do some dirty business?" Cal was conflicted. After all his wife was in the hospital. But then again he had few real scruples. He had cheated before and he would again. Tonight it seemed.

They glanced around. Everyone seemed busy. They strolled over to the hot dish table then walked slowly around it to the backdoor of Nellie's house. No one noticed or seemed to care. They entered her house and Cal grabbed her and started kissing her.

"Stop that, Calvin. I want your cock, not your lips. Get upstairs. We are going to fuck."

That suited Cal fine. He had always wanted some of Nellie's fine ass, but it was never a good time. Tonight it was apparently. They went into her bedroom, shed all their clothes and Nellie had him sit on her bed. She wanted to suck him awhile before getting fucked. He was hard already, of course. It was an old wrinkly cock with grey hairs but it would do the trick. She licked the head of his prick while he put his hands on top of her head to guide her to more sucking. She was in charge, though. She took her time. She took it all in to make it wet then she jacked it with her hand to get it harder and sucked on the head, eating the pre-cum. Then she started pushing his cock up and down in her mouth. When she heard him groaning as if he wanted to cum she stopped. This old fart probably had only one cum in him. She wanted that in her cunt.

She wanted it doggy style. Jerry had been a missionary style man. Fuck him, she thought. I want some good fucking tonight. Cal moved in with his hard 5 inches and started fucking her as best he could. He was getting tired after only a few minutes. But he kept up. Finally Nellie told him she had cum so he could shoot if he had it in him. He barely did. He shot a couple of teaspoons of spunk into her pussy. She did have a little orgasm, but she was disappointed. This would be the last fuck for the car salesman.

They cleaned up and went back down to the street party still very active. Nellie was not fulfilled. It was only about 10 o'clock and it was a Saturday. She decided she could use another fuck. She could fuck all night if she could found the right man or men. This time she latched onto the banker. He was in his mid 40s and seemed to be in decent shape. Getting him away from his wife was tricky, but she told Calvin to start a conversation with the wife and she took the banker's hand and dragged him around the back of her house as she had done earlier. The banker was Harry and she told him straight up this was his lucky night. She was horny and wanted some banker cock.

Harry hesitated. What if they were discovered? His wife would kill him, or take everything he had. But then he looked at Nellie's tits and said what the fuck. This was a chance of a lifetime. He had always wanted to cheat but always feared the repercussions. To hell with it. He was going to get some extra pussy tonight.

Again Nellie brought a man upstairs that was not her husband. And again she didn't give a fuck. That is, she was going to get and give a fuck. Another in the same night. This had never happened to her before. Again she and the banker stripped but this time she wanted to watch the expression on his face when he got some great pussy. His wife was a tiny little missionary type. She was always handing out religious crap. So Nellie knew he was going to remember this fuck for a long time.

She laid her luscious body down with the huge tits waiting to be mauled and a greasy pussy still wet from another fuck. Harry was well endowed for a change. He had at least 7 inches and it was fat the way she liked them.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

She spread her legs as wide as she could and he went down on her. He had wanted to do this forever. His wife thought it was sinful. He was gobbling it up he was so hungry for pussy. He chewed on her labia and licked the pussy as well as he could. He had not had too much practice. Really only in his mind. But he did it well enough to make her cum. She leaked pussy juice all over his face and he licked his lips. He had enjoyed this.

Now it was pussy fucking time. For Nellie this was the main event. With her legs spread wide and her cunt well lubed from his spit and her cum juice she was ready for a good fucking. So was he. His cock was raging after that cunt lapping. It had turned him on more than he had ever expected. He was going to have to force his wife to be eaten sometime. But now it was Nellie fucking time. He eased his 7 inches into her cunt, but she reached around and grabbed his ass and forced him to ram into her. Fuck waiting. She wanted some hard thrusting and in and out fucking. So he obliged, gladly. He rammed and fucked as hard as he could hitting the back of her vagina and feeling her anal tract with his hard cock. He fucked for at least 15 minutes. She was moaning and whimpering the whole while. This was what she had wanted. This was what the car salesman had not given her.

Now she was cumming and cumming over and over, and finally she screamed, "Cum in me, dammit, cum mother fucker!" And he did. His strings of spunk shot into her pussy and filled it up until it overflowed. He pulled out slowly, and his juices and hers starting draining and dripping out of her cunt onto the bedspread. She sighed with pleasure. She had been satisfied tonight. She sent his ass on his way. He gathered his clothes, crept downstairs and dressed at the back door entryway. Then he went in search of his wife. He had ideas for later that night.

It was a week later, and Nellie was lusting for some cock. She knew that the two retirees were available unless they were out shopping with their wives or on vacation again. They both traveled a lot since retiring. Both had retired fairly young because they were good businessmen but had never really wanted to work. Nellie took a chance and just called the first, George, on the phone.

"Hey George, how is Gretchen? Oh, she's out shopping? What is she shopping for? Everything, hah! That's a blast George. I was just wondering when she would be back. Oh, not till late? Having dinner with a friend? Say, George could you do me a favor. I have a burnt out circuit and I am afraid to touch it. I know, silly of me. Could you come and just look at it? Thanks, you're sweet."

When George showed up in 5 minutes it was about 2 in the afternoon. Plenty of time to get in a good fuck or two if the old fart was up to it. Nellie showed him the circuit box. He saw nothing wrong. Then she grabbed his cock in his pants and he grabbed her tits. That is what they always went for. Her great tits. They groped each other for a minute or two, and then she took his hand and led him upstairs to her room. This was getting to be a routine for our Nellie.

Again, she stripped down and let him watch. She could see something getting hard in his chinos. When she was completely naked she stuck a finger into her cunt, got some juice and put it into his mouth. He sucked on it and then stripped himself. His wang was about 6 inches. Good enough to do the job she was thinking.

She wanted him to use her. And he did. He pushed her up against the wall, rammed his cock in her cunt and began humping old-style. Fucking her up against a wall like a whore in an alley. And she loved it. He held her arms up above her head, leaned down and sucked nipple into his mouth, made it hard and went to the other and did the same. He was fucking her like a slut and she wanted that. Fucking and fucking he rammed his old cock into her juicy quim and kept her cumming all through the whole thing.

When he had used her all he wanted he shot his wad into her cunt, pulled out and wiped it on her leg. Then he pushed her shoulders down and she was on the floor, kneeling in a praying position. He stuck his cock in her face and took his hand and pushed her head to his prick.

"Suck it you little whore!"

And she did. She licked off her own juices and his cum and started making his soft prick hard again. He began cramming it into her mouth and she was gagging but she took it. She took all he had. He fucked her face and kept fucking until he needed to cum again. All the while she was cramming a fist into her cunt. She was fucking herself while he fucked her face. The he shot another load of seed into her mouth.

She had been used and abused by the old retiree and she loved it. They parted as sex buddies and she started planning her next conquest.

The very next day Nellie walked over to the other retiree's house. She rang the bell. Will answered the door.

"Hi Nellie. What brings you out on this great spring day?", he asked. "Will, you and Sandy have been living here for five years now. I have noticed that you often have other couples over. Can't help it in a cul de sac, right? So after all this time I finally wondered, what is going on at Will and Sandy's house? Am I out of line? Just tell me."

So Will thought long and hard. He has escorted Nellie into the living room and he was sitting in one chair and she was in another. He looked at her, then looked at her tits and said, "Nellie, Sandy and I are swingers. Does that shock you? We have been most of our lives. We just tried to keep it from the neighbors, the people we live with every day."

Nellie smiled. This was perfect.

"Will, I love that you swing. My question is do you ever go out on your own? Do you ever have a little fun without Sandy along?"

Will now smiled too. "Yes Nellie, I do. But Sandy doesn't know it and she doesn't have to. She's out back working in the garden. She's usually out there for hours. So, my question is, do you want to suck some cock you little slut?"

And Nellie did want to suck some cock. While Will fished his now long thin hard cock from his trousers she got up and moved over to his chair. She knelt prayerfully before his old meat and spit on it to lube it up. The she began twisting her hands around it to get it even harder. All the while Will had his hands on her head guiding it to his raging old prick. She got her mouth around the head of his prick and began jacking him with both hands while she chewed on his knob. She was hungry for his old spunk. She worked him with her tongue. She worked him with her hands. She worked him with her teeth. Finally he could take no more and shoot a long string of spunk into her throat. She almost gagged but managed to swallow it all. Licking his cock clean her eyes looked up into his. She was proud to be the neighborhood whore. She did her job well.

That evening when Jerry came home she greeted him at the door. She gave him a peck on the cheek. Then she smiled her secret smile. Nellie the wife lover was still on the prowl.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments