Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shy Wife on Holiday Ch.01

"A shy wife is tempted to have a holiday adventure"

59
19 Comments 19
45.3k Views 45.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Famous Story

Looking back I'm sure it was the moment when I saw her partially backlit that filled me with desire. The sun created a shining halo to her hair and perfectly framed the innocent smile on her beautiful face. So far so very respectable, but the backlighting made her dress semi-transparent, emphasising the firm swell of her breasts and the wonderful shape of her legs.

How many times had I spread those legs and thrust into her, drawing inarticulate moans and gasps before firing my load into her core. We'd been married for twenty years so there must have been thousands of times.

Suddenly now we were free and I felt restless and unsatisfied. All our energies recently had gone into our family, but within a period of twelve months both our children had headed off to university and become independent.

Both of us saw this holiday as an opportunity to reconnect, to become a couple again. My apologies if this comes across as a bit selfish, but, for what felt like a long time, Karen had been a mother, now I wanted her back as a wife.

Fortunately I think she felt the same way. She might have been nearly forty, but good genes and an interest in sports meant she had kept her looks and figure. I won't claim she was exceptional, and I know I'm biased, but she could have passed for thirty and when the mum's got together at High School events, it was clear she was in the top 10% and I intercepted quite a few admiring looks from the men present.

On one memorable occasion I overheard two men discussing the attractive brunette in the black and white skirt. When I told Karen about it later, she was alarmed that they had described her as a MILF, but reluctantly admitted that the fact that they found her attractive was flattering.

I had tried to encourage Karen into being more sexually adventurous. I got a surprise when she told me one of her friends had asked her whether we would be interested in an evening where we swapped partners. Karen didn't even consult me, she just turned it down politely, but firmly and told me later.

"I know you think I'm a prude," she said. "But it's just how I am, so swapping isn't going to happen."

Shy and strait-laced she may have been, but I was delighted to find that she was a bit of a closet exhibitionist. I've always been interested in photography and I'd been surprised how easy it had been to get Karen to pose for me. I took some very explicit full-frontal shots and our photo sessions always ended with Karen getting very wet and asking me to fuck her.

I'd made it clear that I wanted this holiday to include a few photo sessions; Karen made what felt like a token protest and had then gone along with the idea. So I'd made sure that as well as a selection of sensible undies, she had also packed some of the skimpier, lacier items she owned.

These had been unpacked as soon as we arrived at our hotel, but it was quite late and there really wasn't much time for anything else. The following morning we had a leisurely breakfast then took a walk round the grounds of the hotel. These included two small lakes with footpaths which curved round the far side and close to a river, though that was actually fenced off from the hotel grounds.

In the afternoon we claimed a couple of loungers next to the pool and settled down with our books. Later we both got in the pool and did a few lengths, but Karen is much more of a swimmer than I am and I got out and went to the bar while she stayed in to do some more lengths.

I got chatting to another British couple at the bar so I was a bit slower returning to the pool than I expected. I was surprised to see Karen still in the water, but stood at the side chatting to a guy. She smiled and introduced me to Greg, then excused herself saying her skin would start to look like a prune and climbed out of the pool. We settled back on the loungers with our drinks and Greg began to do a few more lengths of the pool.

He was a confident swimmer, moving easily through the water with firm positive strokes. After several lengths he levered himself out of the pool and began to dry himself off. I guessed he was in his early thirties and clearly in much better than average shape.

I didn't say anything to Karen, but the body language as they were chatting in the pool had been very relaxed, which surprised me because Karen is normally rather shy and reserved when meeting people for the first time. I was tempted to say something to Karen, but decided that might annoy her so I left it.

The following evening we'd been out to a restaurant for a meal and when we got back to the hotel Karen suggested a walk round one of the lakes. It was still very warm, the moon was out and the subdued lighting by the side of the path added to the romantic ambiance. I knew that half way round the lake there was a stone shelter done in a mock classical style and my plan was to pause there and see if Karen was receptive to a kiss and a caress. Actually I hoped we might have sex al fresco. I don't think Karen would normally be willing to risk it, but she'd had more wine than usual at the restaurant and I was hoping that would lower her inhibitions.

We were very close to the stone shelter when, to my annoyance, I saw someone approaching from the opposite direction. That was, at least temporarily, going to put a brake on my plans for the downfall of Karen's knickers, then I got a bit of a surprise when I realised it was Greg.

Karen smiled and said hello and we ended up chatting with him for a while. It was clear from their conversation that Greg had been here for several days and he recommended a couple of restaurants and places to visit. While we were chatting another couple came past and I decided that sex would have to wait until we got back to the room.

I was again struck by how relaxed Karen seemed when she was talking to him. A bit later when we were wandering back towards our room I commented that Greg seemed a pleasant guy. Karen agreed and I said it was odd that he was here on his own.

"He was supposed to be coming with a friend, but he broke his ankle, which is a bit ironic because both Greg and his friend are doctors. Anyway Greg decided he needed a break so he came on his own."

"You seem to know a fair bit about him," I remarked.

"Well you were a long time getting those drinks yesterday, so we had time to talk."

"He might be gay," I teased, though to be honest I hadn't picked up any hints that he was.

"I don't think so," said Karen. "Not given the way he kept looking at my breasts when we were talking at the pool. He wasn't being blatant or crude about it, but he couldn't help sneaking glances at them."

I could understand that because Karen has fabulous 36D breasts and the white bikini she had been wearing yesterday becomes slightly see-through when its wet and Greg would almost certainly have seen a hint of her prominent dark areola.

We reached our room without too much more being said, but as soon as we were in bed Karen cuddled up to me.

"You were going to try and seduce me out there weren't you, but then Greg came along and spoilt your plans."

I was surprised my intentions had been so obvious and said as much to Karen. She laughed.

"I can't put my finger on why I knew, but I did. Anyway we haven't had sex for a while, so you must be desperate for it. Would you like to fuck me now?"

She reached down and squeezed my balls.

"Or would you like to save it for tomorrow night and take another walk round the lake?"

My reply was out even before I'd chance to think about it.

"Perhaps you'd like to take a walk alone and see if you bumped into Greg."

There was a silence and I wondered if I had gone too far.

"Is that what you want?" Karen asked, her tone deadly serious. "You want me to save myself for Greg?"

I could feel my heart pounding and I was dry mouthed as I took the plunge.

"It would be exciting," I said rather lamely.

"What would be exciting?" Karen asked in a soft, calm voice.

"If you saved your body for Greg," I gasped.

"Does that excite you?" Karen asked. "Would you really want that?"

In reply I took her hand and in the inky blackness I placed it on my rock hard cock. Copious amounts of pre-cum were leaking from the end and she swirled it round with a fingertip.

"You are very excited aren't you? Well you want me to save myself, but it's clear you need some relief, so I guess you had better make yourself cum."

I paused, unsure exactly what to do, but Karen made it clear.

"Put the lamp on, I want to see you make yourself cum."

This was very different from our normal vanilla sex. I was eager to comply and switched the bedside lamp on, then lay back down and began to stroke my cock.

"Think of me spreading my legs for Greg and his massive erection sliding between my cunt lips. Picture him giving your wife's married pussy a good fucking and cumming inside her."

That was too much for me. I gave a climactic groan and the first rope of cum shot across my chest.

"That's it," Karen purred. "Cum for me."

Another rope of sperm splattered on my chest, then another.

----------------------------------

Karen continues the story.

At breakfast the next morning I felt a bit embarrassed by how I'd got carried away on the previous evening. However there was still a lingering feeling of excitement, so I decided that a bit of teasing was called for.

"Did you enjoy last night?" I asked. Tony nodded a bit sheepishly.

"I did," he said. "I must admit you really surprised me. I've asked you about sharing before and you've always said no, but last night you seemed interested." He paused then fixed me with a look. "Are you interested?"

That was a serious question, and to give myself time to think I replied with a question.

"Would you really want to try it? I just don't get it, why would you want your wife to have sex with another man?"

"I'm not sure I can explain it, but I did Google it once and it seems to appeal to quite a few men. One article said 20% of men, another put it as high as 50%. There was another article which linked it to a past where mating was more communal and the sight of your woman having sex with another man would make you want to mate with her; the intention being to replace his sperm with yours."

Fortunately there was no one nearby and no risk of being overheard, but even so I was blushing. Such a frank exchange over breakfast was having an effect on me and I kept having to cross and uncross my legs. We'd talked about this before and I'd said it was a fantasy that was never going to become reality. But we were on holiday, away from any prying eyes, and there was a handsome man who was interested in me. Tony looked straight at me.

"Yes I really would like to try it, but I'd only want to do it if you're willing. I don't want to twist your arm to do it, and anyway if I tried to do that, it would just annoy you. But what do you think? Are you willing to try it?"

I ran a finger round the rim of my coffee cup, then looked up with a shy smile.

"Possibly."

--------------------------------------

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I must be mad."

"Not mad, just a bit naughty, but in a very good way," Tony replied with a grin.

I was sat on the balcony to our room with a glass of white wine on the table. We'd just come back from a pleasant meal at a nearby restaurant and were sat looking out across the lake. My stomach was full of butterflies because we'd agreed that if we saw Greg taking his usual evening stroll round the lake I would head out and do a circuit in the opposite direction. The intention was that I would meet him halfway, near the stone shelter and we would see if anything developed.

Was I willing to let anything develop? I'd had a bit more to drink than usual and I wasn't sure whether that was to give me some Dutch courage or an excuse, or a bit of both. I still wasn't sure whether I would go through with this. I was a virgin when I met Tony and he was the only man I'd had sex with. If I went with Greg that would change and there would be no turning the clock back. I'd said all this to Tony and he'd made it clear he was happy for me to have a liaison, but at the end of the day the decision was mine. Any further thoughts were interrupted when Tony made a suggestion.

"Why don't you take your bra off? It would fit the mood of the evening if you did."

I was wearing a sundress with thin shoulder straps, sandals with a bit of a heel, a lacy white bra and matching panties.

"I can't do that, it would be too obvious."

"Why not? They may not be quite as firm as when I met you, but you still have wonderful breasts."

Tony stood up, came round behind me, got me to sit slightly forward in the chair, then unfastened my bra and removed it. It might seem odd, but that single action really did seem to ramp up the sexual tension. I sat there, outwardly calm, but constantly scanning for any sign of Greg and very aware of the moist arousal between my legs.

In the event it took another fifteen minutes (which seemed to last forever), and then we both spotted Greg at the same time. He came along the main path, paused to speak briefly to a couple, then headed for the path round the lake. I looked at Tony and he smiled and told me to go.

To my surprise and annoyance I was trembling slightly as I got up, and walking down the stairs I felt very nervous. I calmed down a bit as I took the path around the lake and for the hundredth time thought about what I was going to do. My plan was to get to the stone house before Greg, linger there until he arrived and then see what happened. Perhaps nothing would, but Tony had encouraged me to "go with the flow."

KateDegales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateDegales

I reached the stone house before Greg, rested my palms on the top of the wooden fence and looked back towards the hotel. There was an almost full moon and the hotel lights shone brightly across the lake. I could see people moving on some of the balconies, but I wasn't sure which was our balcony and anyway Tony was sat down so it would be very difficult to pick him out.

I didn't have long to wait before Greg appeared. He seemed surprised to see me and asked where Tony was. I said he had a headache, so I'd ended up taking a walk on my own.

I'd chatted to Greg a few times since that first occasion at the pool, but there had either been Tony with me or other people around. This time we were alone in the moonlight and I think we were both very aware of that and the result was an awkward and stilted conversation. I tried to fill a silence by commenting on how attractive the moon looked reflected in the lake. When I looked back, Greg's gaze wasn't on the lake, but on my cleavage.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Moonlight makes even the most civilised man primitive."

I didn't know what to say to that, but I didn't need to say anything because Greg leaned in and kissed me. At first it was quite tentative, then his tongue flickered against my lips. I responded by parting my lips in an obvious gesture of encouragement and our kissing became more passionate.

His right hand was resting on my hip, but it soon slid upwards and he began to squeeze and knead my breasts. I was a bit embarrassed because my erect nipples were an unmistakeable sign of just how aroused I was. His caresses were very firm, almost rough and this emphasised that for the first time in over twenty years I was allowing another man to touch me.

His hand slid down and he began to squeeze my arse. I did nothing to stop him and was very aware of what his next target would be. Prior to Tony there had only been two boys (you couldn't call them men) who had touched my pussy and really that had been the usual clumsy teenage fumblings. This was very different - I was a married woman with two grown up children and, with my husband's full approval, I was about to let another man have access to my most intimate place.

Or I would have done if we hadn't been startled by the sound of voices. We hurriedly disentangled ourselves and I smoothed my dress down as a couple came round the corner. They were old enough to be retired and had obviously spoken to Greg before, because they stopped for a chat. I could see the woman eyeing me up and deciding (correctly) that they had interrupted something. I felt like guilt and embarrassment were written all over my face and kept my left hand and wedding ring down by my side.

Before they had even moved on another couple came from the opposite direction and I realised that our romantic moonlight meeting was over. As soon as both couples had gone I told Greg that I was heading back to the hotel. He said nothing and we walked most of the way back in silence. We had entered the last stretch of the lakeside path and an avenue of trees and bushes sheltered us from the hotel.

"I'm sorry we were interrupted," Greg said. I noticed he was choosing his words carefully and there was no suggestion of an apology for how he had kissed and caressed me; nor should there have been because I had encouraged him. "I've got to ask you this - will you come back to my room with me?"

I hesitated and the fact that I didn't say no, must have encouraged Greg because he took me in his arms and kissed me. It quickly became rather passionate and I ended up backed up against one of the trees. Greg was tight against me and I was very aware of the heat and power of his body. He smothered my neck with kisses and asked me again to go back to his room, but this time added that my husband need never know. I don't know why, but for some reason I blurted out that my husband didn't mind. That stopped Greg and he asked what I meant.

"My husband has given me a hall pass. He knows I'm out here with you and he doesn't mind, in fact it turns him on."

"Then come back with me," Greg said with undeniable logic. This might sound odd, but I didn't want people to see me heading back to his room with Greg and I said as much.

"That's fine," he said. "It's room 315, I'll go on ahead and you follow me shortly."

I didn't say anything to that, but simply nodded. Greg kissed me again, then turned and headed back to the hotel. I stood alone for a short time. I was apprehensive, but also excited about the plan of action I had just committed myself to. I knew that I needed to tell Tony what I was going to do, so I headed back to our room.

I joined Tony on the balcony and was embarrassed to find that he had been able to see Greg and I kissing (he'd used the pair of compact binoculars we always take on holiday with us).

"I've said I'll go to his room. Are you sure you can handle that? I don't want to come back and find you acting all hurt and betrayed."

"No, that's fine," Tony said. "I'll be waiting here for you. But when you come back I'll want to have sex with you."

I nodded my agreement to that; he had always been very clear that if I had sex with another man he would want to reclaim me afterwards. He asked if I had a condom on me and I picked up my small bag, checked there was one inside and then slipped the bag over my shoulder. I gave Tony a brief, but passionate kiss, then left the room.

It wasn't a very long walk to room 315. but it gave me time to ponder what I was about to do. Yes I felt very nervous, but I didn't seriously contemplate backing out. If I'm honest my main concern was that no one saw me going into his room. Fortunately the corridor was deserted when I knocked on his door and he quickly let me into the room. He looked relieved to see me and said he'd been worried that I had changed my mind.

"No it's all fine, it's just that I've been back to our room and told Tony what's happening."

Greg nodded at that, then put his arms round my waist and kissed me.

"So, there's no embarrassment," he said. "There's a condom on the bedside cabinet and I'll use that, but I'm careful with my health, I was tested a few months back and there's been no one since, so I know I'm clean."

I don't like condoms and I knew from pillow talk with Tony that his ultimate fantasy for me to return to with another man's cum in my pussy and then he would get to add his load as well. I nodded, mumbled OK and we kissed again.

I was expecting more kissing and caressing, but when we broke from that first kiss, Greg surprised me by easing both my shoulder straps down and then tugging at the top half of my dress so that my breasts were exposed. His head went down and I gasped as he began to lick and suck at my breasts. One tug and my dress was a pool of material round my feet and I was stood there in just a pair of lacy panties and my sandals.

I quickly unbuttoned Greg's top, threw that to one side, then tugged at his belt. Once that was undone, I pulled his zip down and reached inside. This was a big moment for me. If you discounted the sad loser who had flashed at me when I was a teenager, then Tony's was really the only cock I'd ever seen or felt. I could feel the outline of Greg's cock through his briefs; not surprisingly he was erect (I'd have felt insulted if he hadn't been).

I rubbed him a couple of times, then tugged the waistband of his briefs down, which had the desired effect of making his cock spring into view. I do like the heat and strength of an erect prick, there's something very primitive about one, and of course I knew Greg's would soon be inside me and in due course would be filling my pussy with sperm.

His right hand was between my thighs, rubbing me through my panties and then I gasped as he pulled them to one side and slipped first one and then two fingers into me. Greg was obviously impatient to be inside me because he guided me towards the bed, pulled my knickers off, then hurriedly removed the rest of his clothing.

Looking back we rather rushed things, but I guess that was inevitable given the passion and excitement we felt. I spread my legs, Greg moved above me, then I felt his cock probing for my pussy. I reached down, adjusted his aim, my cunt lips parted and I was deliciously wet, so he slid easily into my depths.

At first he fucked me with a gentle, rhythmic motion, but I dug my nails into his backside and scratched lightly which encouraged him to thrust harder. I must have been very excited because even though we hadn't been fucking for long I could feel the first waves of an approaching orgasm.

I locked my legs over his back and urged him to fuck me harder and then I was shuddering and gasping as the most intense orgasm I had experienced for a long time racked through my body.

My stifled cries and passionate movements clearly got to Greg because suddenly his body locked tight, he groaned, then I felt his prick jerk and jerk as he fired his sperm into my pussy.

Our bodies were almost fused into one and we lay together for what felt like a long time, but probably wasn't really. I knew I ought to head back to Tony, so I asked Greg if he would move and rather reluctantly he eased himself to one side.

He was obviously disappointed that I was leaving so quickly, but all I'd been wearing was a dress, panties and sandals, so it only took a few seconds for me to get dressed. I gave him one last kiss and then I was out of the door and headed back to our room.

Once, when Tony was working away on business, we had sexted each other and he'd said that the thought of me returning to him with wet panties because another man's sperm was leaking out of me was a very sexy one. Somewhat to my surprise I did find it a very erotic thought, but had never imagined that scenario would become reality, yet now here I was in that very situation.

I hadn't wiped myself, so by the time I reached our room quite a bit of Greg's sperm had leaked out of me and my panties were wet through. It felt a bit uncomfortable, but it was also exciting confirmation that I was now an experienced woman.

I entered our room as quietly as I could. A single bedside lamp was on and Tony was sat up in bed. I kicked my sandals off, pulled my dress off over my head and slid into bed next to Tony. I told him to turn the lamp off, which he quickly did. I then took his hand and guided it between my legs.

"Feel how wet I am."

Tony kissed me passionately, all the while still stroking me through my wet panties. We had role played this scenario several times, so in effect I was thoroughly rehearsed in what my husband wanted me to say. I broke from the kiss and whispered in his ear.

"He fucked me and he didn't use a condom. He said he was clean and I trusted him, so I let him ride me bareback and cum in my pussy."

My hand slid down to his groin and his rock hard erection confirmed how excited he was.

"Does that turn you on. Do you like the fact that another man fucked me?" Without waiting for an answer I continued. "Would you like to add your sperm to the load that's in your wife's sweet married pussy?"

He tugged frantically at my knickers and I helped him to pull them off. Now it was his turn to move above me and position his cock against my cunt lips. He paused as if savouring the moment, then slowly, gently he penetrated me. I was extremely wet so he slid easily into me. I was intrigued to know how it felt; did it feel any different to him?

"Is that nice?" I asked.

"Nice, it's fucking gorgeous. Your pussy is so hot and wet I don't think I'm going to last very long. Did you enjoy it?" he gasped.

"Yes I did, it was very nice."

"Better than me?" he asked. Here was the challenge, the risk to his ego. Fortunately I was able to give a truthful answer.

"No, he wasn't better than you, but it did feel different. I can't really describe it, but I knew it wasn't you fucking me."

"Did he have a bigger cock than me?" Tony suddenly blurted out. I almost laughed at that - why do men worry so much about size?

"No, he was about the same size as you, but he had a nice prick and he knew how to use it." I paused and then gave Tony the dirty talk which I know he likes, and which if I'm honest I also enjoy. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Yes I do, but you're my slut and I'm going to reclaim you."

"Go on then," I urged him. "Do it, fuck me like the slut I am and cum in my pussy."

The pace of his thrusts increased, then there was one last brutal thrust and I locked my heels behind his back as he added his sperm to the store already in my lustful pussy.

-----------------------------------------------

Breakfast the next morning was a particularly slow and lazy affair. We kept exchanging little looks and smiles in unspoken recognition of the events of last night. I had thought I might feel guilty, but fortunately I didn't. There was a small part of me that regretted the fact that I could no longer say that the only man I had ever slept with was my husband. But another part of me enjoyed the fact that I was an experienced woman, that I now knew what it felt like to have another man's prick in my pussy and to have another man's sperm inside me.

When we had almost finished Tony suggested that tomorrow afternoon we might want to take another walk in the Menacha valley, but this time we could take a picnic with us. That was fine by me. One of the staff had recommended it to us and it turned out to be just as quiet and peaceful as he said it would be. Then Tony added another suggestion.

" Tomorrow is Greg's last full day. Why don't we ask him if he would like to join us? "

Published 
Written by tony090909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments